Little Boy-Girl Part 20 Zack Finally Walks

Printer-friendly version

Zack says “he like how this family gets along and the love that is shown even at school.” And then says “he like how Mr. Vaughn explains things to help the class to get the subjects that we have daily.”

I then say “he’s a good teacher and has the best students in the whole school. And his class has the highest average in the whole school just half way through the year.”

Zack and Junior both say “WOW!”

Katie and Taylor say “Really?”

Michelle, Amber and Jamie say “that’s really awesome.”

Jenny, Nicole and Sabrina say “Cool”

Sara Beth, Samantha, Christina and Joy say “who’s got the highest average in the class.”

I look at them and say “if I told you I’d be in deep trouble with Mr. Vaughn and we don’t want that now do we. We have eighteen weeks of school left so let us get to the task at hand and finish the year strong.”

The kids all look at me and say “YES DADDY.”

Gabby then says “I know who has the highest average in the class.”

The truth was every one had the same average witch Mr. Vaughn thought was odd and wanted to see if the kids were cheating so the following week he had three test with the same questions but in different orders but he had to test for cheating.

Kylie had Amanda and Maria at a day care pre-school getting ready to start four-k next year. I was happy that they would be at the school I helped out at.

Amanda’s first word was sissy because Sabrina was the one that held her the most. Then Maria’s first word was daddy because she was daddy’s little girly-girl.

Joseph and Gillian are having the best year ever and were looking forward to going back home to Kentwood Michigan. Gabby on the other hand has fallen in love and wants to stay.

Joseph says “my grades are just as good here as they were in Michigan.”

Gillian then says “Mine are better this year than last but what can I say Uncle Mario stays on top of things and makes sure we do them right.”

Gabriella says “I don’t have to deal with bullies no more and I’m staying longer.”

I look at Gabby and say “you are welcome to stay as long as you like and even be our girl.”

Gabby smiles and says “thank you Uncle Mario I mean daddy.”

I told my nephew and nieces that they can stay until they finish school. Well Joseph was ahead by half a year by Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks. As was Gillian and I told then your mom and dad would be proud of you.

Things start to get better as the week went by. Then on Friday Mr. Vaughn gave the surprise test with surprising results everyone pasted it so his thoughts of cheating went out the window.

I said “they have never cheated because they know in this class you get caught looking around you are told to turn your test over and to put your pencil down.”

Mr. Vaughn said “I can’t believe it they all pasted the test.”

I said “they know if they do a good job you look good at the end of the year.”

Mr. Vaughn finally said “you’re right I should have never thought the class was cheating.”

It was the last day of the school year and the kids were bouncing around like little kids wanting a new toy.

To be continued in The Honeymoon

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos