Playing God

Printer-friendly version

Playing God

Any technology, when sufficiently advanced, will resemble magic.

By Zapper

***

Synopsis:

Calvin, having been put through a special process that bonded him to a very advanced type of nanite is now working for “The Program,” a secretive federal agency. After a dangerous mission Calvin is given an all-expense paid holiday. The only catch, it’s a working holiday. Calvin will be accompanied by the beautiful Hannah whose job is to teach Calvin about the upgrade he just got to his nanite-human user interface, but is that her only job?

***

Author note: A special thanks to Mr. 20” Biceps, Shizuma, and Eric for beta and proofreading this story. Their help is invaluable to me and deeply appreciated!

Chapter One

[NORTH AFRICA; 2035]

The sun had set several hours ago and yet the heat radiating from the rocky ground made the guards grumble to each other as they patrolled the compound’s outer perimeter. They were so busy watching their footing that they missed a pair of shadows that slipped into position behind them. Without saying a word the shadows fired simultaneously from less than a dozen feet away. The guns’ soft clicking sounds were followed by the meaty impact of bullets and the quiet thud of falling bodies.

The lead shadow moved up to the two guards while the second scanned the compound for a reaction. After a moment the first shadow returned to his partner’s side and paused to consider the twelve foot chain-link and razor wire fence. Then he jumped. The move was smooth, athletic, and impossible. The shadow cleared the fence by several feet and landed silently within the compound. A moment later the second shadow landed next to the first. As they waited, lying motionless on the ground, the microfiber in their uniforms activated and like a Chameleon they soon matched their environment becoming for all practical purposes invisible.

The lead operator scanned the area from six o’clock to twelve while his partner scanned from twelve to six. So far no movement and no indication that they’d been detected. As he looked for signs of alarm the lead operator monitored his Internal Tactical Heads Up Display (ITHUD) noting that it had been two minutes and ten point five seconds since they’d killed the guards. Intel estimated that they had thirty minutes from the take down to get to and secure the objective.

The lead shadow scanned the area switching from normal vision to Infrared (IR) to Night Vision (NV) and back. After three long minutes the lead operator pushed send on a device on his wrist and the message he’d already recorded was transmitted.

*Knife is on the objective.*

Exactly ten seconds later the response from the assault force popped up silently on his ITHUD.

* Stalker One, and flight, inbound. One five miles from the objective. As fragged. *

Reaching forward slowly the lead shadow appeared to be tapping an invisible screen with a finger.

* RGR, securing the package. *

Knowing that his partner saw the communication on his own ITHUD the lead shadow moved to his feet and silently darted forward. The Chameleon cloth that covered them no longer able to keep up with the pace of the operators switched to its default color for a night op, turning them once more into a pair of shadows. There were about a dozen buildings in the compound. A barracks, chow hall, armory, dispensary, the headquarters, and operations center, the shadows ignored all of these. Instead they moved to the small building that had once served as a school, before the terrorists had taken over the compound. Now it was a prison.

The shadows moved through the buildings until only a small open area separated them from the back of the armory and the prison. For the first time since penetrating the compound, they spotted a guard. He was standing in front of the main entrance smoking. Without a word the second shadow lifted his weapon. The ITHUD gave him an auto-generated firing solution, the targeting diamond going from red to green, as his weapon came on line.

Then in a burst of speed the lead shadow blurred forward. Some instinct caused the guard to turn in their direction even though his night vision was ruined by the cig he was smoking. The guard’s head exploded from the low velocity round. Before the dead guard hit the ground the lead shadow caught his body, lifting it easily and then setting it to the side of the door. Then he turned around and scanned the area for any sign that they’d been detected. The compound was still silent as his partner joined him.

Without a word the second shadow scaled the side of the building and set up a firing position on the roof. In seconds he had his backpack off and the much larger and far more powerful rifle was in place. While he did this the lead shadow moved into the building. The door was locked but a quick kick was all that was needed to shatter it. Intel had indicated that at night there weren’t any guards inside the building and that it currently held three American, one British, and two Australian aid workers. The building was small, four classrooms to the left and right separated by a hallway. At the far end an office had been set up for the faculty when this had been a school. That office was now where interrogations took place while the rooms served as cells. The four males were in the two rooms to the right while the females were in a single room to the left.

Stepping into the first room on the right the operator threw on the light switch knowing that his eyes would autocorrect for the bright light.

“I’m a U.S. soldier and I’m here to rescue you.”

The two emaciated men looked up from the floor where they’d been huddled blinking in confusion.

“W-What?”

Moving into the room the operator knelt next to the first man. “Look me in the face.”

The man still blinking in confusion stared into the eyes of the operator and the ITHUD flashed a ghostly writing across his outer cornea that only the lead shadow could see.

* Face recognition activated. Positive ID. Mathew J. Baker. *

“Alright Matt, hang in there.” The agent said, before turning to the second prisoner. As he scanned Derek Harris’s face Matt sputtered, “You’re who, w-what? How do you know my name?”

Derek had barely moved when the operator entered the room. He’d obviously been beaten and badly injured yet he managed to lift his head now and look up at the operator.

“It’ll be okay Derek, we’ll have you out of here in a few minutes.” Then he turned to the now sitting up Matt. “My name is Sergeant Jones. I used a face recognition app to ID you. Are you hurt?” At this Matt shook his head. “Okay, now sit tight, I need to check out the rest of the prisoners.”

With that the soldier left the room. Matt looked over at Derek who was now smiling for the first time in weeks. “How did he run an app? I didn’t see a computer, or goggles, or a camera?”

In under five minutes a microburst Sat message was transmitted from the compound.

* The package is secure. *

Exactly four minutes later the second shadow, still on the roof, picked up the noise of an inbound helo. Then the barracks exploded, followed almost instantly by the operations center and headquarters building. The small diameter bombs dropped from twenty thousand feet lit up the night and even though he was a couple of hundred meters from the closest explosion the shadow felt the blast. The first stealth helo now moved into position circling the compound its’ 30 mm chain gun firing in controlled bursts as the terrorists tried to defend the camp. Then the shadow spotted a couple of terrorists headed toward the prison. They’d obviously figured out the objective of the raid and were going to either kill the prisoners or reinforce the building. Speaking for the first time the shadow activated his comm-link.

“Knife One this is Knife Two. Contact. Two Tangos inbound.”

Then he opened up with the highly modified M82A1. The sound of the rifle couldn’t be heard over the noise of helicopters setting down and the 30 mm from the gunship. But the results were obvious as both terrorists went down.

“Knife Two, Knife One, copy. I’m set at the north entrance.”

“Copy, Knife one, threat neutralized.”

In a matter of minutes the stealth helos dropped off more special operators and were airborne circling away to the south. The team quickly secured the compound and after a few minutes a squad approached the prison. From the door came the coded flash of light that confirmed the building was in friendly hands. Then Knife One moved to meet the team.

“I’m Sergeant Jones, all six prisoners are alive. All hostiles around the building are neutralized and the building is secure. You’re going to need a stretcher for two of them and a medical team when you get back to the ship.”

“Copy all Sergeant. I’m Captain Rivers, I’ve got it from here.”

“Roger that, sir.”

As they spoke, soldiers moved forward into the prison assembling a pair of stretchers. The Captain moved into the building to personally check on the prisoners and missed seeing a pair of shadows fade into the night.

Chapter Two

[Virginia, Undisclosed Location; 2035]

Calvin tilted his chair back and closed his eyes; he hated waiting, but the years he’d spent in the military had taught him to get used to it. Before he could fall asleep the door opened and he didn’t have to turn his head or open his eyes to know that it was Samuel. The nanites in his body had automatically pinged Sam’s nanites when he’d come within range and told him who approached.

“Yo, Cal, how long have you been here?”

“Long enough to take a nap.”

“Ha! Bullshit. I know you weren’t sleeping. What do you think they want?”

Calvin sat up and shrugged, “Who knows, we’ve already debriefed the North Africa mission and we’re due for some downtime.”

“And that gentlemen is why you’re here.”

Both special operators turned to face Colonel Moore. Neither man appeared surprised even though the Colonel didn’t have any nanites to ping. Their enhanced hearing had alerted them to his approach before the door opened.

“Please come with me, please.”

The three men headed deeper into what looked like an office building except that each office opened into what could only be described as a lab. Two levels down they came to a large open area that looked like a cross between a lab and a hospital ward from some futuristic science fiction movie. Cal stepped onto the all-white tiled floor and looked around as technicians in white coats carried on with whatever it was they were doing. The sterile environment made him shiver and when he spotted the twin tanks at the back of the room he had a quick flashback to his own time in the tank.

“Colonel Moore,” a short elderly man in a white coat said approaching the trio. He reached out to shake the Colonel’s hand and grinned over at Cal and Sam. “How are my prize experiments doing?”

Calvin couldn’t help chuckling. “We’re great Doctor Frankenstein.”

The doctor frowned and Moore jumped in, “Don’t mind them Doc, the guys just like to joke around.”

Cal extended his hand and after a second the doctor traded grips with him. Cal had to suppress a shudder at the man’s soft pudgy hand. Even though Frankenstein wasn’t the doctor’s real name most of the members of the team had adopted it. They just didn’t call him that to his face! The man was a real genius and had single handedly pushed the edge of human-machine technology several generations forward. In fact he was the world’s leading expert on Nanorobotics and had developed the process that allowed them to bond to a host at the molecular level.

“So if we’re getting some time off, why are we down here?” Sam asked.

“You’re here because we’re going to do a new avatar for each of you. I can’t afford for either of you to be recognized while you’re off duty.”

Calvin felt shocked, an avatar was the program speak for a whole new body, background, and cover story. A lot of time and energy went into an Avatar and it also meant time in the tank so his nanites could craft the new body.

“Really? You’re going to change us just to go on liberty?” Cal asked, surprise coloring his voice. Then he gestured to himself, “I don’t look anything like I did originally, so what’s the big deal?”

“That avatar is your base spec op form. Most operators know you as Special Agent Jones or Sergeant Jones. You can’t look like that while on leave or you might be recognized and you can’t wear your original shape either.” Then seeing both operators exchange a look Moore continued, “Look, you’re both getting two full weeks off. Location of your choice, all expenses paid, so stop bitching!”

Sam let out a low whistle and clapped Calvin on the shoulder, “Hey, I’m willing to spend some time in the tank for two weeks off! I think I’m headed to Disney World!”

“Shit, I’m sure you SEALs consider time in a tank a vacation all by itself.” Calvin joked. “But I need something a little more refined.” Then before Sam could respond he turned to the Colonel, “We get to choose our bodies for this holiday, right?” Cal asked, sensing a catch in there somewhere.

“Of course, of course,” the doctor said jumping into the conversation. “And I’ve improved the process, you’ll be getting an upgrade that should make the body-sculpting almost painless. But the best part is that you won’t have to get into the tank to change, unless you want to add a lot of body mass.”

“Alright,” Calvin said, feeling relieved, the idea of spending more time in a tank filled with a viscous semi-transparent fluid was just disgusting. The doctor led him to a three dimensional image of his current avatar projected above a holo-table.

“I don’t want to spend any time in the tank,” Calvin said, with a shudder, “so take me from six foot to five ten, and get rid of the dark hair, I think I’d like to try red.” As he spoke the doctor’s fingers danced in the air over the table and the avatar changed. “Eyes, from brown to blue, make my nose a little narrower and my chin a little more angular.” Calvin watched as the AV shifted examining the new look, “I’d like to stay fit, say nine percent body fat, but lean muscle, not like a bodybuilder. I’d like to be able to run while I’m on leave.”

“Why?” Sam asked, “I mean the nanites keep us in shape, you don’t need to exercise.”

Calvin looked at his friend and shook his head, “I like working out. It relaxes me.”

“Anything else?” The doctor asked, looking at Calvin.

“Yeah,” then looking embarrassed for the first time Cal continued. “Make sure I’ve got a solid ten inch cock. If I manage to get lucky I want the lady to have a good time.”

With a shake of his head the doctor increased the size of Calvin’s manhood. Then once the changes were complete he looked up at Cal, “Satisfactory?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, Agent Miller, what would you like?”

“That’s easy doc, make me black and beautiful!”

The doctor started changing Sam from his six foot two blonde shape, “How tall?”

“Six even, should work.” Sam said, and as he continued to give the doctor specifications Cal felt a touch on his arm. He almost jumped he was so startled, since he hadn’t heard her approach.

“Hi, I’m Hannah. Now that your AV is done we can get started.”

Calvin internally shook his head, he’d never seen the brunette before, but he liked what he now saw! “Hi, Hannah,” he said, extending a hand to catch Hannah’s in a quick handshake. “I’m Calvin Jones, but you can call me Cal.” Then Cal paused feeling shocked, “You have nanites?!”

“Okay, Cal, it is. And yes, I’m one of Doctor Richards’ latest experiments.”

“But I didn’t sense you.” Then Cal added, “I mean I didn’t sense you coming up behind me. But when I touched you my nanites told me they’d gotten a ping from yours.”

“My nanites are a generation more advanced than yours and I’ve got the new Operating System (OS). That gives me some capabilities that you don’t have. I’ve got my nanites in mute mode right now. It gets a little distracting to constantly get updates on the location of each assistant.”

Calvin looked around the room and figured there had to be half a dozen assistants working there. “Are all of the assistants bonded?”

“No, don’t be silly, that would be way too expensive even for the program. There are just a few of us. Please, if you’re ready, come with me.”

“Lead the way.” Cal said watching her shapely backside as she strolled to one of the tables and noted that she was only a couple of inches shorter than him.

“Please, lay down.” Hannah said, indicating the bed. Although “bed” probably wasn’t the right word for it Cal thought as he sat down. It was more like a very fancy dentist chair with leather cushions. Once seated Hannah caused the chair to recline and then started attaching electrodes to Cal’s head.

“Isn’t the wireless interface working?”

“Yes, but we’re going to be dumping a lot of data into you so a physical connection works faster. You’re going to get the new AV you just helped design and the latest OS.” Hannah said, finishing up.

“Hmmm, okay.”

Calvin felt a slight tingle as the lab super-computer connected to the nanites in his body. Suddenly a semi-transparent holographic screen, that only Calvin could see, popped up. It reminded Cal of the ITHUD he used on mission, only this was designed to allow him full access to his nanites and was called the Internal Main Menu (IMM). It was the main user-nanite interface and was a screen that Cal was very familiar with. As the user interface came up Hannah pulled a chair on rollers around so she could sit next to Calvin while facing another holographic screen at the head of his bed. Calvin couldn’t really see what she was doing as she reached up to touch one icon after another.

“Alright, Cal, first thing is the OS. I need you to click on file, then advanced, then AV/User controls.”

“Gottcha,” Cal said reaching up with his hand to touch the illusionary screen.

“Now, where it says user control there are two words ‘locked’ and ‘unlocked.’ Click on unlocked.”

When Cal touched the word it turned green and the word “locked” turned gray. “Done.”

“Good, now the line under user control should have just highlighted.”

“It did, it says, “share control” with a box next to it.”

“Go ahead and check the box.”

“Okay, hey, I’ve got a pop-up window that says ‘Administrator H47_Hannah requests administrator/operational control.’”

“Perfect, hit okay.”

Calvin reached up and touched the word okay, “So what did I just agree to?”

“You gave me permission to control your nanites. Now I can give you the new OS. Just hang on, I’m almost ready to upload the data.”

Suddenly a new window appeared in Calvin’s vision this window said “Loading” and had a bar under it. As Cal watched the bar slowly moved from left to right turning green.

“I’ll be back in a sec, hon, I just need to ask Doctor Richards a quick question.” As Hannah walked away Cal wondered who Doctor Richards was and then realized that it was Doc Frankenstein’s real name. He also couldn’t help noticing how sexy Hannah looked in red heels and white lab coat. By the time Hannah got back the upload was complete.

“Okay, now when I hit run, you’re going to black out for a few minutes, that’s normal. It’s kind of like powering your PC down after an update.” Hannah said resting her delicate hand on Cal’s arm.

“Alright,” Cal said, “you know, this is the first time since I’ve been in the program that I’ve had to change my OS.”

“Nothing to worry about dear.” Hannah said and then reached up to touch her invisible screen. All at once Cal got very sleepy and the world just faded out. For what felt like several minutes Calvin floated in a sea of darkness. Then in the distance he spotted a light. As soon as he saw it, the light rushed toward him and he started blinking and then a series of cramps hit him and he was wracked by a coughing fit. At last he looked up to see Hannah, sitting next to him with a concerned look on her pretty face.

“Are you okay?”

After one more cough Calvin nodded, “Yeah, but geez, you could have warned me.”

“This is the first time I’ve seen that kind of a reaction on waking.” Then she straightened up and Cal noticed the way her posture pushed her breasts out, straining the buttons of the lab coat. “Go ahead and open your user interface.”

Calvin thought for a second and the IMM popped up. “Holy crap doc, this looks totally different.”

“I’m not a medical doctor, Cal, but I’ve just finished defending my dissertation so I should have my PhD soon.”

“Close enough, doc, what now?”

“Do you seen the green circle in the upper right corner of the menu? Go ahead and touch that.”

Calvin reached up and touched it. Another window popped up that reminded him of the file drop-down menu from the previous OS.

“Do you see the box next to AV? Touch that.”

Calvin did, and glanced at Hannah, “It’s got six AVs; C1_prime; C2_SpecOps; C3_UdrCvrM; C4_UdrCvrF; C5_Hld2035M; C6_Hld2035F”

“Perfect, you can now load and hold up to twelve AVs. This way in the field instead of just modifying hair color or skin tone, like you did in the past, you can actually fully change your shape.”

“Wow, I can see where that might be useful. What does the nomenclature mean?”

“I’d have thought that would be obvious, the C is for Calvin. The number after it is just the slot number one through twelve. So for a fast transformation you could use a verbal trigger and just reference the slot number.”

“Okay, and Prime?”

“That’s your original body shape and the SpecOps one is the shape you wear while on duty. The next two are undercover options that the Colonel asked us to build for you and the fifth is the holiday shape you just helped create. Please click on that one.”

Calvin reached up and touched the box next to C5_Hld2035M and saw it turn green while the box next to C2_SpecOps turned black. Then a window popped up to confirm the AV change. “What is the last AV?” Cal asked as he hit ‘okay.’ However, Calvin couldn’t hear Hannah’s reply because a shock like electricity ran through him and then his muscles started to cramp and it felt like his skin was crawling as it moved around uncontrollably. The sensations weren’t painful, just very disconcerting. Calvin felt dazed and quickly lost track of time and then the strange feelings stopped.

“What the fuck!”

“Ah, you’re back. Is that your first AV change outside of the tank?”

“Yeah,” Calvin said sitting up.

“Here take a look.” Hannah handed Calvin a mirror and he stared for a minute into the face of a stranger.

“What do you think?”

“I think I’m one handsome devil.” Calvin said, with a grin. Then he put the mirror down and stood up flexing his arms. Calvin could feel strength flowing through his body and then he looked at Hannah noting that she appeared a little taller. In fact Calvin was sure she was now only an inch or two shorter than him. “I’m shorter aren’t I?”

“Yes, by two inches. Are you hungry?”

“Starving.”

Hannah handed Calvin an energy bar. “A total AV change, even when you use some of your own mass to power the change takes a lot of energy.”

Calvin bit into the bar and nodded.

“Go ahead and bring up your IMM and click on the green dot.”

Calvin nodded and Hannah continued, “Click on AV again, and then select ‘Current AV’”.

When Cal did he saw a window pop up that was essentially a character information window on the new AV. It had a profile picture and several tabs across the top labeled, background, attributes, skills, and scripts. But what caught his eye was the name at the top of the window.

“My name is now William Rider?”

“We could call you Billie Sicling.”

“Hahaha! Let’s use Bill.” Cal said feeling a shiver run through him. “What just happened?”

“The new OS recognized your use of your new AVs name for the first time and it just ran any of the pre-loaded scripts.”

“You mean like the one I used on the last mission to learn how to fly a helicopter in just a few seconds?”

“Yes, exactly.”

Cal reached up and touched the tab at the top of the AV window labeled ‘script’ and saw that there was only one script loaded.

“What does, ‘WH_undercover_level_1’ mean?”

The WH are your new initials and this is an ‘undercover script’ the level just tells you how deep the cover is, one is the highest level and ten is the deepest.” At Cal’s confused look Hannah continued, “Let me demonstrate. Tell me your name and occupation.”

“My name is William Hunter and I’m a real estate agent.” Calvin’s eyes went wide, and he tried again, “I mean, call me Bill.” Then he shook his head and looked at Hannah, “What the hell, I tried to tell you my name was C-Calvin, not Bill.” This time he managed to get it out but it almost hurt to say.

“Yes, level one still allows you to overcome the limits imposed on the AV by the script. At level ten you’d honestly believe that you’re William Hunter and you sell real estate.”

Feeling a little relieved Calvin looked up at Hannah, “So why was the script loaded onto this AV?”

“First, it’s a new capability of the new OS and this was a chance to demo it to you. Second, it will help make sure you don’t accidently give away you’re true name or identity while you’re on holiday.”

Calvin nodded, feeling a bit uncomfortable with this new capability. But at least he wouldn’t have to spend time studying a new identity file and memorizing all the details of his new ID.

“So where are we going on vacation?”

At this he looked at Hannah. “We?”

“Of course. You’ve got the newest OS and don’t have any training on it yet. So I’ll be tagging along for the first few days to make sure everything is okay. After that you’re on your own.”

“Oh,” Calvin said looking over at Hannah, ‘well there are worse things than having a hot doctor babe to hang out with.’ “Hawai’i! I want to get away from civilization so a little bungalow on the beach on one of the smaller islands is just what the doctor ordered!”

“That’s sounds perfect.” Hannah said in a delighted voice. “I’ve always wanted to go to Hawai’i!” Then she flashed Cal a quick smile, “You might want to take a shower. Changing AV’s leaves a smelly residue on your skin. Especially if you’re dropping mass. You probably didn’t notice it before, since you were in the tank during your last AV change.”

As Hannah hurried away Calvin scratched his head, “That’s weird I had planned on going to Vegas and doing a little gambling. Oh, well, the beach sounds nice especially with Hannah.” Then he raised an arm, “God, she’s right, I do stink!”

***

Colonel Moore looked over at Dr. Richards as the newly transformed agents left the lab. “Are you okay with losing two assistants for a couple of weeks?”

A bright smile lit Dr. Richards’ pudgy face, “Of course. In fact I can’t wait to read the training reports.”

At this Moore grunted, “Me too Doc. I’ve learned never to doubt what you can do, but those are two of my toughest most effective operators.” He shook his head ruefully, “Still, if we’re successful they’ll be a hundred times more useful.”

“Ah, yes, I’m sure. But I don’t think I want to know how you plan to use them, as you say, in the field. For my part I’m interested to see if the new OS is as effective as initial tests have projected.”

Chapter Three

[Hawai’i, A private resort; 2035]

Calvin looked out from the shaded back porch of the bungalow and felt the soft breeze coming off the ocean. The white sand contrasted with the bright blue water to create an almost artificially perfect scene.

“Okay,” Calvin mused and then took a long pull from the Sam Adams in his hand, “maybe coming to Hawai’i wasn’t a bad idea.” As he took his second drink Cal could feel tension he’d not even noticed dissipate. When he stepped out onto the beach the heat from the sand made him flinch until the nanites dampened it. One look at his pasty white complexion caused Cal to bring up the IMM but the OS was completely foreign to him.

“Damn it, why couldn’t they have waited until I was off leave to do the upgrade!”

“Because then you’d have to learn the new OS on government time instead of when you’re on leave.”

The sexy voice was full of a playful banter and Calvin turned around to spot Hannah stepping onto the sand from the bungalow adjacent to his. Her black bikini showed plenty of skin and as he watched her fair complexion shifted to a golden brown. He would have been surprised at her use of her nanites in public, except that theirs’ were the only two bungalows on this part of the beach and the way the cove was shaped gave them complete privacy.

“Can you show me how to adjust my skin tone? Otherwise I’ll be a lobster in a few minutes.”

“Sure, but why don’t I just do it for you? That way we can relax in the ocean before getting to lessons.”

Calvin looked at the surf and nodded, “Okay.”

Hannah had been carrying a beach blanket and a large bag over her shoulder from the bag she took a device that looked like the old fashioned smart phones.

“Hannah, H47, PIN 956Adelta334, access admin and op control of user, Calvin C113.” Then after a second she reached up and started touching things that only she could see. “Ah, this should do it,” she said making a sliding motion with her finger. As soon as she spoke Calvin felt his skin tingle and he looked down in time to see it shift several shades, and as it did he felt the pain of the bright sun dampen until it was a mild warm sensation.

“Nice, hey, let’s go for a swim!”

With that, Calvin took off for the water. Hannah couldn’t help grinning at his obvious lust for life. This was a guy who took play time seriously! She spread her blanket out on the sand and then pulled a small umbrella out of her bag and set about extending the pole and then spreading the canvas. Once done the compact umbrella was much larger than seemed possible while folded. By this time Calvin was body surfing as the waves crashed ashore with the skill of someone who’s spent a lot of time in the ocean. Hannah got up and moved toward the water, and as she did she couldn’t help appreciating how handsome Calvin’s AV was, and with a sense of anticipation she realized this was shaping up to be a fun little holiday.

Calvin stood up watching Hannah flounce toward the water. Now that she was wearing a bikini Cal had a chance to really check her out and he was impressed. Of course since she had bonded Doctor Richards’ nanites her body looked like whatever she wanted it to, but he thought she had great taste! She was tall for a woman with a perfectly proportioned athlete’s body. Not overly voluptuous or curvy, but with enough curves to make sure everyone who saw her knew she was a woman.

As Hannah entered the water Cal ducked under swimming several yards underwater so he could come up next to her. Then he exploded from the water scooping Hannah up and with a shout, “Surfs up!” he dumped her, squealing and kicking, into the next wave. Sputtering Hannah stood up and mock glared at Calvin, “Oh, you’ll pay for that!”

“Catch me if you can.”

Calvin dove into the next wave and using his enhanced strength and speed darted through the water. After almost a minute he figured he was safe and started to come up when he felt a hand grab his ankle. ‘What the hell?!’ he thought and twisted around to find Hannah right behind him. They broke the surface together and Hannah flashed a set of bright white teeth, “I’ve got the next generation of nanites, remember?!” Then she dumped a handful of seaweed onto Calvin’s head and jumped a dozen feet through the air to disappear into the ocean.

“Son of a bitch!” Calvin shook his head feeling the seaweed slide off to one side, and then took off after his elusive teacher. By the time they got tired of the game of tag almost an hour had passed.

“I’ve got to say, they did a great job with your nanites!” Calvin commented as they trudged up the beach. “I’ve got a larger stronger body, and I couldn’t catch you!”

“Thanks, I’d like to take some credit for them but it was mostly Doctor Richards. Hey, I brought some drinks down, do you want to lay-out for a while?”

“Sure.”

Hannah glanced down at the blanket she’d brought from the bungalow and then looked up at Cal, “Sorry, I only brought one, but we can share.”

“Okay,” Cal settled onto the blanket and then patted the spot next to him. Hannah sat down and then leaned back closing her eyes. For a second Calvin drank in her beauty and felt a stirring in his shorts. Trying to cover his embarrassment he laid back and closed his eyes.

“You know Cal, you’re quite the gentleman . . . . or you’re gay.”

The comment caught him off guard and he glanced at Hannah who’d rolled onto her side to look at him. The position made her breasts look even more delectable.

“Excuse me?”

“I’ve been flirting with you all afternoon and you haven’t made a move. Are you gay?”

“No! I prefer women. It’s just . . . you’re one of the staff. It would be wrong for me to try to make a move on you.”

Hannah reached out and ran her fingers down his chest, “What if I wanted you to?”

Staring into her bright green eyes Cal didn’t know what to say, and then she moved closer so that her bikini covered breasts almost touched his chest. Calvin could feel the heat between them and then she leaned in to brush his lips with a timid kiss. The sensation of skin on skin sent a spark through him and Calvin leaned forward pressing his lips into hers. The kiss seemed to go on and on and Calvin felt his manhood growing harder and harder.

Hannah pushed Calvin onto his back and rolled on top of him. At some point the bikini top had vanished and that was all the encouragement Cal needed as he focused his attention on kissing, sucking, and massaging the succulent orbs Hannah practically thrust into his face.

“Oh, that feels sooooo good . . . . don’t stop.” Hannah moaned as Cal teased her nipples with his tongue. Then she reached down sliding her hand under the waistband of his trunks to grab his shaft. The feeling of her slightly cool tiny hand on his engorged member was almost enough to send him over the edge.

“Oh, God, I need you.” Cal moaned and slid his hand down to hook Hannah’s bikini bottom and moving it to one side. She pushed his trunks out of the way and guided his rock hard shaft to her lower lips. The feeling of his cock against her hot wet folds nearly drove Cal into a frenzy of need. Yet somehow she was able to control the pace. Teasing him by stroking his cock with her pussy but not allowing penetration.

“Oh, fuck, please, stop teasing!”

“Only if you agree to let me have my way with you again later tonight! In whatever way I choose!” Hannah said.

“My God, yes, sure, abso-fucking-lutely!”

With that Hannah gave Calvin a wicked grin and lowered herself onto his meat. The sensation of penetrating her slick canal sent a wave of euphoria through Calvin. Never had sex felt this good! For a second it was enough to be inside of her. To feel her sweet folds engulf him. Then a primal urge to buck his hips took over and Hannah threw her head back her hair moving wildly around as she rode Calvin. Then he stiffened as he approached his climax and sensing this Hannah clamped down on his cock with a ring of inner muscles that drove him over the edge.

“Aghhh . . .” His whole body clenched up as Cal experienced the most powerful orgasm of his life. It seemed to go on and on as he shot his seed into her. Finally panting from the exertion he looked up at Hannah, “I’m sorry babe, I came too soon.”

“Nonsense! C5 AV sexual stamina adjust to level ten.”

All at once Calvin felt a tingling in his groin and his just spent cock sprang to rock hard attention within Hannah.

“Oh, fuck, that feels good.” Hannah moaned and Calvin was for once at a loss for words. Instead he rolled Hannah over and grabbed her hips in his large calloused hands and started thrusting into her in a series of long, slow, deep strokes that buried his ten inch shaft into her with each thrust.


***

At some point during their love making the sun had set and now as they lay entwined in post coital bliss Calvin started to feel the cool night air.

“Hmmm . . . this was fun, but I’m hungry.” Hannah said sitting up.

Calvin looked up at her for a second and felt a twitch in his groin. “I don’t know, I think I could go again.”

Hannah glanced over at him and smirked, “You’re AV is still set at level ten. Hang on. C5 AV, sexual stamina adjust to level one.”

Once again there was a tingle that rushed through Calvin’s body but it settled into his groin. His semi-hard cock instantly became flaccid. It was like someone had dumped a bucket of cold water over him.

“Hey, that was just mean.” Then suddenly he glared at her, “How is it that you can just speak a command and my body reacts?”

Hannah ignored his comment and started scooping up her clothes and getting dressed.

“Hannah, what the fuck? What are you doing to me?”

She glanced at him and then gave him a wicked grin. “Don’t you remember? You gave me admin and operational control of your OS. After we finished in the lab you never turned it off.” Then she shrugged, “It’s probably for the best. I can help you adjust to the new OS quicker if I can manipulate your operating system and user interface.”

Now dressed she started to head toward the second bungalow. “Wait one second, I don’t like the idea of someone else being able to control me like that!”

Hannah glanced over her shoulder and smirked at Calvin who was now standing, completely naked, his semi-flaccid cock swinging from side to side as he started after her.

“C5, AV, script Hannah-33.9; Execute.”

Calvin froze his body unable to move then a tingling sensation washed over him. After several seconds he was able to blink but he still couldn’t move. ‘At least the pins and needles feeling is gone.’ He thought. Then he saw that Hannah had moved to stand in front of him.

“Calvin, you are going to head up to your bungalow, get cleaned up, and put on some nice clothes. Then you will come over to my bungalow. You are relaxed, there is nothing to worry about.”

Calvin felt his mouth open and he said, “I-I think, I’m going to go get cleaned up. Can I met you in your bungalow after?”

Hannah reached up and touched his cheek, “You’re such a sweet happy boy. Of course you can come over. Oh, you know I have control of your OS, but that makes you happy. After all I’m much more responsible than you are.”

Calvin felt a smile stretch his face, “You're so right. See ya in a few.”

With that Hannah turned away and headed over to her bungalow. For a few seconds Cal just watched and then for some reason he felt compelled to pick up the blanket and pack the umbrella away before heading to his place to get cleaned up. It only took him about thirty minutes to shower and shave and throw on a set of khaki dress pants and a dress shirt. The whole time he was getting ready he felt a happy buzz of euphoria filling him. He was doing what Hannah had asked him to do and that made him happy. Then he was knocking at her door.

Hannah opened the door and Cal felt his jaw drop. She was wearing a form fitting floral sundress and had pulled her hair back to show off her long elegant neck. In a word she was stunning.

“Come on in. I’ve got a cold bottle of wine and the delivery service has just dropped off dinner. I hope you’re hungry since I ordered a lot!”

The enticing smell of Italian cuisine wafted through the room and Calvin headed toward the table with the covered dishes. Then remembering his manners he paused at a chair, “My lady?”

“Thank you.” Hannah said sliding into the chair he was holding for her. Then Calvin moved around to his chair.

“This looks great.”

“I hope so, this resort is known for having the best of everything.”

With that Calvin reached forward and started serving Hannah. She just smiled up at him and nodded her permission for him to take some. After taking a sip of wine Hannah looked at Calvin, “So, tell me, is Calvin your real name?”

Calvin shrugged, “It’s the name I was given when I entered the program.”

“What was your birth name?”

Suddenly Calvin felt a struggle occur within him. He’d been ordered to never give up his birth name, but for some reason it was very important to him to do whatever Hannah asked him to do. The conflict grew inside of him and he felt sweat break out on his face. His breathing became rapid and his heart rate jumped. It was like he was sprinting uphill with a hundred pound ruck!

Then he felt Hannah touch his hand, “Forget it Cal, I withdraw my question.”

The feeling of relief was physical and intense. “T-Th-thank you.”

“I shouldn’t have pushed you so hard. But I had to see if the programing would hold up.”

“I-I don’t understand.”

“I know, but that’s part of what we’re doing.” Then she smiled at him, “Do you like my dress?”

“Yes, it . . . no, you’re beautiful.”

“Thank you.” For the next few minutes they contented themselves with eating.

“Cal, tell me about your life. Your life before the program I mean.”

“I thought we weren’t supposed to talk about that.”

Hannah shrugged and Calvin noticed how her breasts bounced and moved. Yet there was nothing from his groin in response to what he was seeing.

“It might be against regulations to talk about it, but you could give me a download.” With that she extended her hand and Calvin reached out and clasped it. Then his holographic IMM popped up. Windows flickered open and closed faster than he could follow and then he saw a window with a green bar that said ‘File Transfer In Progress’. Looking through the illusionary windows at Hannah Cal saw that her eyes were slightly unfocused and her mouth was open. Then ‘Transfer Complete’ popped up and all the windows closed. Hannah shook herself and looked up at Calvin.

“A Marine Corps Sniper and Raider?! Burned almost beyond recognition, and yet you managed to save what, three guys from the wreckage? I understand now why you volunteered for this job . . . and why they picked you.”

“You’re not supposed to know that.”

“It’s okay, you wanted me to know everything about you, didn’t you?”

Calvin felt himself nodding, “Yes . . . but.”

Hannah reached up to touch his cheek, “Dear sweet Cal, or should I call you John? I think it’s time to give you a reward.”

Calving shuddered at the sound of his original name and wanted to protest but for some reason he just couldn’t get the words out.

“C5, AV, freeze.”

Suddenly Calvin couldn’t move then as he watched Hannah stood up and started moving her hands through the air touching screens that were invisible to him. He felt his body tingle several times without any other obvious signs of what she was doing. Then she reached out and touched him and he again felt a tingle run throughout his body and somehow knew she was transferring data directly into the nanites in his body.

“Did you know Cal, that each of your cells has several million molecules and that each molecule has a nanite bonded to it? Each nanite has the capacity to store data? This gives you an almost limitless amount of storage.” At this Hannah glanced up at something, “There, now that that’s done, let’s open the new AVs, shall we?” As she spoke Hannah pulled her hand away and stepped back.

At this a menu appeared but Calvin still couldn’t move. Additional windows opened until he was looking at the one labeled AVs.

C1_prime

C2_SpecOps

C3_UdrCvrM

C4_UdrCvrF

C5_Hld2035M

C6_Hld2035F

C7_HannahSLT

C8_PleasureSLV

Calvin watched as the nearly transparent cursor hovered over C6_Hld2035F and then the box next to it was clicked green. The confirmation window popped up and disappeared in an instant. Then Calvin felt a tremor run through his body.

“You need to take off your clothes so you don’t ruin them. Oh, and why don’t you go lay down on the floor next to the sofa? That will make the change easier.”

Suddenly able to move Calvin stood up and glowered at Hannah. “What did you do to me?”

“I just changed your AV.”

Calvin tried to move toward Hannah but instead he found himself stripping off his clothes. Then he was naked and settling onto the floor. As he lay down he felt his skin start to move and his muscles began cramping up. Looking up at Hannah he managed to whisper, “Why?”

“You said I could have you in whatever way I wanted later today. Well, I want to see you in something a little more feminine.”

Feeling a shudder run up his spine Calvin closed his eyes. The cramps came in waves and Calvin could feel his bones shifting around, yet just as the doctor had promised it wasn't painful, just strange and uncomfortable. Then after what Calvin’s internal clock told his was twenty minutes the changes stopped.

Calvin opened his eyes and tried to sit up. For a second he felt dizzy and had to grab the side of the sofa. “What the hell?” Then he froze at the sound of the soft sexy woman’s voice. “My voice?!”

“It just matches your AV dear.”

Calvin glanced up and blinked, Hannah stood there looking down at him a long fluffy bathrobe over her arm and she looked a little concerned.

“Are you alright?”

“No, I’m exhausted, and . . .” Calvin glanced down at the large orbs that now hung from his very naked chest. “. . I’m a girl! Damn it!”

“Oh, don’t be such a baby.” Hannah extended the bathrobe, “Here, you’re old clothes won’t fit.”

Calvin tried to stand up and after a second wobbled to his feet, “Why am I so tired?”

Hannah draped the robe over Calvin’s shoulders. “I think its two AV changes in a forty eight hour period. You’re body used up a ton of resources and you’re feeling the effects.”

Hannah moved over to the table and Calvin noted two things. The first was that dinner had been cleared away and the second was that Hannah was now at least two inches taller than him! Reluctantly Calvin stumbled after her, “Look you may think this is a joke, but damn it, I don’t want to be a woman.”

“Come sit down.” Hannah said, ignoring his comment and gestured to a chair by the table.

Still feeling shaky Calvin sat down and watched as Hannah got an IV bag out of a case next to the table. “Doctor Richards said that too many AV changes too quickly would take a toll. This isn’t standard IV fluid, it’s got the exact nutrients that your body needs after a change.”

Calvin looked at her and nodded and then something penetrated his foggy brain. “Doctor Richards? Doc Frankenstein, what does he have to do with this?”

Hannah gave Calvin a sweet smile and then pushed the IV needle into his arm. “I’m here to train you, remember? You can now shift between pre-programed AVs while in the field. But you need to keep in mind how much it takes out of you. So that you’re prepared when you do it during a mission.”

“You call this training?”

Hannah pulled a chair around to face Calvin and sat down and crossed her legs at the knee, then after a second she leaned forward and pushed Calvin’s knees together. “Yes, that’s exactly what I call this . . . A lady doesn’t sit in a robe with her legs spread like that!”

Calvin nodded for a moment at a loss for words then he noticed he was feeling better. A glance at the IV showed that it was almost gone. “That was fast.”

“Yeah, the nanites know what they need and are drawing the fluid into your body. Here drink this.” Hannah had dug into the bag by the table and pulled out what looked like a two liter bottle of coke, but one swig told Calvin it was something else.

“Yuck, what is this stuff?”

“More of what you’re body needs. Just, man up, and drink it.”

Calvin heard the mocking undercurrent and chose to ignore it. Instead he lifted the bottle and chugged half of it.

“Good, keep drinking I’ll be right back.”

Hannah disappeared into the back of the bungalow and Calvin felt a sense of relief. “What the hell is that crazy excuse for a lab assistant doing to me?” He asked the empty room. Then he took another long drink. When Hannah didn’t return Calvin finished the bottle and then stood up. When he did he realized he felt much better. Whatever had been in the IV and the bottle, it had been what he needed.

Feeling better he looked down at the bumps pushing out from his robe and touched one. Feeling a little bolder he lifted the orb of flesh feeling its’ weight in his tiny hand. The feeling was one of the strangest of his life. The breast felt so soft and while feeling a breast under his hand was nothing new, feeling his hand groping his own breast was! Calvin gave his new feminine nipple a little squeeze and was shocked at the sensitivity. Then he heard the sound of the bedroom door closing. Embarrassed Calvin dropped his hands to his sides and turned to face the hallway just as Hannah returned. The suitcase she carried looked way too big for her skinny feminine frame and then Cal remembered she had her own nanites. Hannah would be much stronger than she looked.

“What is that?”

“You’re holiday clothes. You don’t think that the ones you brought will fit now do you?”

Calvin grimaced, “I should have known something was up when you showed up at the airport with six bags to check! Look, doc, I told you that you could have your way with me tonight, but I’m not staying for the rest of my holiday as a chick!”

Hannah sat the suitcase next to Calvin and grinned. “I didn’t think you would. But after that last change your body needs time to rest and adjust. Now it’s late and you’re tired. Why don’t you take this case and go back over to your bungalow?”

Calvin blinked and realized how sleepy he felt, “Yeah, I could use some shut eye.” He reached down noticing how his breasts swung out as he bent over and picked up the case with one hand. “At least I can carry this without any problem.” Then he turned and marched to the door. Just as he opened the door Hannah’s voice stopped him.

“Oh, Calvin, you smell pretty ripe. Women don’t like to go to bed stinking, so you need to take a shower first and then get dressed properly before going to bed.”

“Yeah, I was planning to take a shower anyway.” Then he stepped outside and muttered, “But I’ll be damned if I’m going to get dressed for bed! Whatever that means.”


Chapter Four

[Calvin’s Bungalow; 2035]

Calvin shut the door behind him and after a second locked it. He wasn’t sure why exactly but he somehow felt safer. Then he moved through the living room to the bedroom. He tossed the suitcase onto the bed and didn’t bother to open it. The smell from the change was getting worse and he just wanted to wash the stink off. The bathroom was a good sized modern bathroom with his and her sinks which for the moment Calvin ignored. He got the shower going and since it was icy cold he knew he had to give it a few seconds. Then he caught sight of his reflection.

The woman in the mirror was drop dead gorgeous! Her long strawberry blonde hair hung past her shoulders and then it hit Calvin. Her face, it looked like the female version of the AV he’d picked out for the holiday! Slowly almost dreading what he’d find Calvin allowed the bathrobe to slide off her now pale shoulders. The robe fluttered to the floor ghosting over sensitive skin that broke into goose flesh from the cool air.

Her hair was lighter than the male version and she was much shorter, but Calvin was convinced as he examined his new body that this was the female version of his AV. Slowly, almost afraid of what he’d find, Calvin ran his hands down his arms feeling the soft skin covered in a crust of dried semi-transparent gunk from his transformation. Ignoring his breasts with their bright pink nipples Calvin felt his flat stomach noticing the hard muscle covered by a soft layer of feminine flesh. Then he ran his hands over his hips surprised at the way they flared out.

“Oh, fuck,” he whispered. The girl in the mirror was Calvin’s version of a wet dream, even if she was currently covered in a crusty layer of filth, and this made him pause. The program, as the agents referred to it, knew everything there was to know about Calvin. His preferences in women, as well as every person he’d ever slept with. Whoever it was who’d constructed this AV had hit one out of the park as far as he was concerned.

Calvin looked into the mirror and feeling a little giddy blew a kiss at the image of the girl looking back at him. “Oh, god, I’m getting turned on just looking in the mirror.”

Then Calvin noticed the steam starting to condense at the edges of the mirror. He opened the shower door and reached in avoiding the water to adjust the temperature before stepping into the stall.

“Ouch,” Calvin gasped unused to the sting of the shower hitting his delicate skin. Then after a moment he stepped under the stream letting the water run through his long hair. Turning around Calvin saw that someone had been here and had left several bottles. “That bitch has been planning this all along!” Calvin said, and even though he was annoyed he couldn’t help admiring how thorough Hannah had been. Leaning forward he grabbed a spongy thing he thought his last girlfriend had called a loofah. Not spotting a bar of soap he reached for a bottle labeled ‘body wash’ and felt a tingle run through him.

“That was weird.”

Calvin squirted some of the body wash onto the loofah and started to lather up. At first Calvin was so focused on getting the grime off that he was able to ignore the sensations aroused by scrubbing his new delectable flesh. Once clean Calvin hung the loofah from a hook in the shower and leaned back allowing the shower to massage his back.

“Hmmmmm,” Calvin moaned as the heat soaked into his sore shoulders. Then without really thinking about it he reached up and started rubbing his slick soft breasts. The new globes of flesh were heavy in his hands and when he touched his nipples he let out a tiny gasp. Calvin closed his eyes focusing on the alien sensations as low heat started to build in his belly. Almost in a trance, his mind was consumed by the new sensations and then the heat in his belly shifted to an ache in his groin. There was a need that continued to intensify as he massaged his chest, a need that was very different from his male desire. A need that made him squirm as he rubbed his knees together but this just emphasized the fact that his thighs no longer touched each other due to the flare of his hips. Instead it just accentuated the triangle of air just below his newly feminized groin.

The ache grew stronger and now Calvin spread his legs dropped his hand down to rub his pussy. The fire in his groin grew and he let out a little gasp as the need to be penetrated and filled, the need to scratch an itch on the inside drove all rational thought from his mind.

“Ohhhhhh.”


***

Hannah watched the sexy little Calvin stomp out her door and couldn’t help giggling. The incongruity of the hot little body stomping around like a macho-man was the height of hilarity. Every gesture, every movement screamed masculinity and yet it was wrapped up in an amazing feminine package. It had taken every bit of discipline that Hannah possessed not to burst out laughing several times after Calvin had been transformed.

Then feeling almost giddy Hannah rubbed her hands together, things were progressing perfectly! Hannah picked up the half empty bottle of wine from the kitchen, where it had been temporarily forgotten, and headed to her bedroom. Once there she poured a glass and sat down in the love seat next the bed. Hannah then pulled the small computer that resembled a phone from her handbag and activated it.

“Hannah, H47, PIN 956Adelta334.”

Hannah felt her nanites respond to a ping from the handheld device.

“Identity confirmed. Access granted.”

“Visual mode. Display Calvin Jones’ bungalow.”

Suddenly six semi-transparent screens appeared in front of Hannah. Each screen showed a room in Calvin’s bungalow. With a quick touch Hannah closed each screen except the one showing the bathroom. The corners of her mouth twitched as she watched Calvin’s robe slide to the floor.

“Feeling a little curious are we?”

Hannah leaned forward to watch as Calvin ran her hands over her hips and then saw Calvin say something.

“Computer, activate audio mode for Calvin Jones’ bungalow.”

The sound of a running shower filled Hannah’s bedroom and she felt an illicit thrill run through her as she watched the feminized Calvin step into the shower. Reaching up with her free hand she rotated the viewing perspective and then zoomed in. The audio/video surveillance installed in these two bungalows was nothing less than the very best.

Figuring now was as good a time as any Hannah brought up her Internal Main Menu. From here she flashed through several windows pulling up a list of scripts that she and Doctor Richards’ had worked on at and then stored. Next Hannah accessed Calvin’s IMM and opened the profile for his current AV. For a second the two windows hung in the air while Hannah considered what to do. The file transfer would be faster if they were still touching but Calvin was within range of the special wireless network the program had set up in the two bungalows. ‘Besides,’ Hannah thought, ‘these scripts aren’t too big.’

“First things first, you’ll need a script on feminine hygiene and grooming.” As she said this Hannah dragged and dropped a pair of scripts from the folder to Calvin’s AV and then activated them. “Next you’ll need something to adjust your mannerisms and reflexes.” She transferred another script. “Oh, and of course there is fashion sense, and some of the basics like knowing how and what to wear,” more scripts where transferred and activated. Then Hannah paused, eyes glued to Calvin’s soapy body as he ran a loofah over his breasts and a wicked smile quirked over her face.

“Hmmmm, maybe it’s time for you to see how good that body can feel. Let me see, a little to boost his AV’s sensitivity and libido ought to be . . . educational.”

Hannah flipped through several windows until she had Calvin’s AV profile page up and clicking on the tab that showed Calvin’s AV’s physical settings she hit the the advanced settings button. Calvin’s current AV was set at the default five on a scale of zero to ten, the human average.

“I think eight should do it.” Then after another pause she whispered, “Maybe it’s time to try one of my naughtier personal scripts.” With that she returned to her IMM and surfed to a folder buried under the advanced scripts tab and password protected. Then she dragged and dropped another script to Calvin’s AV and then tapped it twice with her finger, causing it to run. She saw Calvin shudder in response and then the ghostly Calvin’s breasts and vagina glowed in the holographic display for a second before returning to normal. “Let’s see how the big bad MARSOC marine handles this . . . hehehe”


***

Calvin had to bite his lip to keep from screaming as he leaned forward. The sensations assaulting his brain were so foreign to his male mind that he didn’t know to react. All he understood that his body felt sooooo gooood. The breast massage had translated into a fire in his belly that soon turned into an inferno in his crotch. Slowly almost without conscious thought he reached down to touch the mysterious swollen folds of skin between his legs.

“Oh, god!”

The jolts of sensation that he felt as he started to rub his pussy made his knees feel weak. With one hand continuing to massage his breast Calvin used his other hand to stroke his pussy lips and his body reacted by slowly parting his lower folds of skin, providing him access to his engorged labia. If he thought the sensations had been intense before he was stunned now. Acting on instinct Calvin turned around to face the water and the shower added a new dimension of stimulation to his estrogen soaked and overloaded male brain.

Unable to stay on his feet Calvin pressed his back to the shower wall and slowly sank to the floor spreading his legs to allow better access as he did. With his eyes closed he was lost in the new sensations as he continued to stroke his new vagina and then, without really thinking about it, he slid a finger inside his warm wet hole.

“Oh, fuck, oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!”

The sound of a woman lost in the throes of passion failed to penetrate Calvin’s brain as the heat from his loins continued to spread and he knew he was approaching a peak. Then his body clinched up and he felt muscles he’d never had before clamp down on his questing finger as one wave after another crashed over him in the most powerful orgasm of his life.

For several seconds he sat there panting the water from the shower sill crashing down over him. Then slowly, in a daze, he climbed to his feet.

“Oh, God, that was . . .”

Without knowing what to say Calvin finished up quickly by rinsing off his fingers and groin and then left the shower. There was a stack of towels by the stall and Calvin grabbed one and started drying off. Even as he moved his mind felt like it was wrapped in cotton. What he’d just experienced went beyond words. Still on auto-pilot he wrapped a towel around his torso tucking it just below his arms. Then he went to the sink on the right and then picked up the brush and blow dryer the resort had provided and went to work on his hair.


***

“Oh, fuck, oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!”

The sound of Calvin’s passion echoed through Hannah’s bedroom. For a minute she thought her eyes would pop out as she watched the image of Calvin sliding to the floor of his shower consumed by the act of self-gratification.

“Damn,” she whispered and lifted the hem of her dress to access her damp pussy. “That’s so hot!” Then almost imitating the image of Calvin she started to rub herself. “Ohhhh,” as soon as she touched her throbbing labia she knew that this had to be the most erotic thing she’d ever seen. In less than an hour the big powerful Special Forces Operator had been reduced to a petite woman who was now lost in a world of feminine pleasure. She slowly pushed her panties to one side and slipped her dress off at the shoulder. Without really knowing it she continued to copy Calvin as he simultaneously rubbed his breasts and pussy, her eyes never leaving the holographic window and the image of Calvin. Then when Calvin pushed a finger into his pussy Hannah thought she’d cum on the spot.

“Oh, God!” she whispered as she felt her own climax approaching. As Calvin arched his back lost in the throes of passion Hannah felt her body shudder in response. “Fuck! Ohhhhhh, god!” Hannah moaned pushing a second finger into her snatch while bucking her hips. Then a few seconds after Calvin experienced his first female orgasm Hannah came. Laying back in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm Hannah looked up at the image of Calvin climbing shakily to his feet. “Damn, that was hot!”

Pulling her right hand away from her sopping wet pussy Hannah reached out with her left to shakily pick up her wine glass and took sip. Hannah’s eyes were still glued to the ghostly image of Calvin as he moved around the bathroom on autopilot.

“I’d say the new OS and scripts are working,” she whispered as she watched Calvin take care of his female body as if he’d been doing it for years. “Dr. Richards will be pleased to know that so far his new OS and user-nanite interface is working better than we’d expected!” Then after another pause to observe Calvin leaving the bathroom, Hannah closed all the windows and headed to her bathroom.


***

With his hair dried Calvin moved to the bedroom. Without thinking about it he brought up his IMM and checked the time. Almost midnight, no wonder he was so tired. Then Calvin spotted the suitcase on his bed. For a second he considered pushing it off the bed and climbing under the covers. Except that he’d never gotten used to sleeping naked and the idea of being naked all night right now, in this female body, made him more than a little uneasy. Then feeling curious he opened the case. What had Hannah packed for him?

The first thing that Calvin noted was the number of clothes that had somehow been stuffed into the suitcase. ‘How the hell did she fit all of that in here?’ Calvin thought. He reached out and casually poked at the clothes. Then growing bolder he moved one thing after another around until he spotted a pair of panties. Holding up the tiny scrap of fabric Calvin shuddered, there was no way he could wear them. After a second he moved over to the dresser where he’d unpacked his clothes. Pulling out a t-shirt and boxers Calvin put on the more familiar masculine clothes. Then he returned to the bed and moved the suitcase to the floor. As he moved around Calvin couldn’t help noticing how the boxers bunched up in his crotch and were stretched uncomfortably tight over his hips and how strange the t-shirt felt. He glanced at his reflection in the mirror and didn’t like what he saw. There was something about the masculine clothes that bothered him. They felt uncomfortable and wrong and there was a growing need in the back of his mind to take them off. With a sigh he returned to the suitcase and dropped to his knees next to it. The panties were on top and Calvin picked them up.

Slowly he stood up and discarded his boxers. The feeling of relief was immediate. For some reason he just couldn’t wear men’s clothes. Then feeling a weird illicit thrill Calvin stepped into the panties. The silk material slid up his smooth legs and settled snugly against his bottom. Calvin felt a shiver of pleasure run through him.

“Well, I guess they’ll fit better than boxers.”

Then Calvin’s eyes fell on to a peach teddy with the spaghetti straps. Slowly as if watching someone else, Calvin lifted the teddy from the case. With a sigh he pulled the t-shirt off and then wiggled into the silken garment. For some reason it just felt right to put on this tiny bit of silk.

Then Calvin realized just how tired he felt. As if in a daze he killed the lights and climbed into bed. The last thing he thought as he drifted into deep sleep was that this had been the strangest day of his life.


***

Hannah took her time getting cleaned up and ready for bed. After all, for the next stage it would be better if Calvin were already asleep. Once Hannah was settled in her own bed she brought up her IMM and then used the handheld computer to access the surveillance devices in Calvin’s bedroom. The image of Calvin curled up on her side already asleep filled a holographic window. For a moment she considered the ghostly image and then used her admin control of Calvin’s OS to open a new holographic window displaying Calvin’s IMM.

“Probably better adjust his libido back to the normal range,” she mused, reducing it to a six. “Well, almost normal, hehehe!”

Then her eye caught the masturbation script she’d just run on Calvin’s AV, “That worked better than I was expecting.” For a minute she considered the script and then deleted it from Calvin’s AV. It wasn’t technically part of the training program and Doctor Richards might not approve of Hannah using Calvin to test her private scripts. Then she paused thinking and mused, “But this is just too good an opportunity waste.”

Hannah thought back to the meeting she’d had with Doctor Richards and Colonel Moore. The message had said to meet Doctor Richards in his office at 13:00. She’d shown up a few minutes early and saw that Danni was already in the outer office. The woman was another bonded assistant and already had her PhD. Today she was wearing her sexy librarian AV complete with glasses and sweater.

When doctor Richards called them into his office he’d introduced them to Colonel Moore. After the obligatory pleasantries the Colonel had explained that two of his best agents were coming in for an upgrade to Doctor Richards’ newest OS for the human-nanite interface. However, beyond testing several new capabilities offered by the new OS Colonel Moore had explained that as valuable as these two men were, they could be even more valuable with proper conditioning and training, and the new OS offered a unique opportunity. As Hannah listed she could barely suppress the glee she felt at being given this particular job.

In a voice filled with an undercurrent of excitement she tried to summarize what she’d just heard, “So if I understand you correctly. You want us to take two of your most masculine agents and turn them into women and then train them using their own nanites until they are perfectly comfortable being women?”

“And we’re to do this without telling them what’s going on?” Danni added.

“Correct,” Colonel Moore said, nodding. “If we were to tell them what we’re doing they’d fight us every step of the way. You’ll have to be subtle if you’re going to do this correctly.” Then he glanced at Doctor Richards.

“I’m fully confident in Hannah and Danni, and the new capabilities of the upgraded operating system and the human-nanite interface.”

Shaking her head to bring her back to the present Hannah looked up at the screens that only she could see. Scrolling down through a list of scripts Hannah started transferring one after another over to Calvin. “That should do it.” Hannah said to the empty room. “Hehehehe, my big bad Marine is in for an interesting day tomorrow!” Now done for the night she closed the windows and shut off the handheld computer that was also a portable super-computer interface. Feeling exhausted but pleased with how things were going, Hannah shut off the lights and climbed under the covers.


Chapter Five

[Hawaii, Private resort, secluded beach; 2035]

Bright sunlight streaming through the bedroom window causing Calvin to groan and the sound of a woman’s voice brought yesterday’s events crashing home.

“Son of a bitch! That wasn’t just a bad dream.”

Calvin lifted one slim hand to block out the sunlight while rolling away from the window onto her back. The movement caused her chest to shift around and sort of flatten out as gravity did its work. The unique sensation drew Calvin’s attention to her chest and she couldn’t resist touching the soft flesh.

“Damn, these things are sensitive.” Calvin muttered as she massaged her rapidly hardening nipples. The sensations were undeniably pleasant and Calvin started to feel a heat build in her belly. Then without really thinking about it she slid a hand down to feel her newly flattened crotch. “Ohhhh, that’s nice.” Then Calvin froze. This exactly how things had gotten out of control last night. With an effort of will-power Calvin pulled her hands away from her new erogenous parts and sat up.

“What the hell was Hannah thinking?” Calvin asked the empty room as she stared up at the ceiling. “I might have agreed to do whatever she wanted but changing my AV without my permission is out of line.”

Then with a thought Calvin brought up her Internal Main Menu looking at the new Operating System’s user-nanite interface. Calvin still wasn’t very familiar with it so she started clicking on icon’s and noticed right away that most of her options were grayed out.

“What the fuck? How can I be locked out of my own IMM?”

Then she spotted an icon labeled AV. When Calvin clicked on it she saw that like most of her IMM it too was grayed out and then noticed that the AV labeled C6_Hld2035F with the green box next it was still black. “Calvin, AV 6, holiday 2035, female, I should have guessed.” Calvin double clicked on it and a new window opened. This window showed a picture of the new female AV and listed all of her statistics including sizes. With a thought Calvin tried to change the AV’s hair color from strawberry blonde to a honey blonde but the option was unresponsive.

“Damn it! She must have used her administrator control to lock me out of my own system.” Then just before Calvin closed the window she noticed that the new AV’s had a name.

“Breanna (Bree) Luga.”

When Calvin spoke the name a shudder ran through her body. She felt the room spin around and had to lay back, thankful that she was still in bed. After several seconds the room stopped spinning.

“Well, at least I now have a name that matches my current body.”

Still feeling a little dizzy Bree closed the IMM and swung her legs, knees pressed together, over the side of the bed and stood up. “I’m going to go give that sneaky bitch a piece of my mind!” Bree exclaimed and ignoring the way her breasts moved under her teddy as she stomped toward the bathroom. Then out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of her reflection. Bree turned toward her dresser and the mirror above it and then involuntarily took a step toward the reflection.

“Wow, I’m such a hottie!” The surge of anger that Calvin had felt at being changed without permission, at being locked out of her own user interface and by default locked into an AV not of her choosing, and at being given a new name and identity, was halted in its tracks. “God,” she said reaching up to run her fingers through the tangled mass of hair that now hung down to the middle of her back and shuddered.

“I’m a mess!”

Even as she said it Bree forgot all about being angry with Hannah. Instead her attention was completely focused on the disheveled image in the mirror and the fact that she needed to make herself presentable before she could go out and talk to her BFF, Hannah. Bree moved over to where she’d left her handheld computer/phone and tapped into the bungalow’s sound system and then brought up a playlist. Once her favorite girl band’s unique blend of country-pop music filled the room Bree went to work on her hair.

The tangled mess took Bree twenty minutes to brush out and then on an impulse she pulled it back and braided it into French plait. “Perfect for a day of shopping and swimming.” she mused. Then Bree lifted her suitcase from the floor where she’d left it the night before and had to strain to get it up onto the bed.

“God this thing is heavy! Where’s a man when you need one.” she giggled to the empty room. Then with a sigh she opened the suitcase and started laying out clothes. “Hmmm, let’s see, we’re supposed to go to the other side of the island today and do some shopping. Khaki capris, a nice light blue tank to highlight my eyes . . . Oh, and wedge sandals to give me a little height!”

Then her eyes latched onto the underwear Hannah had packed for her. “There’s more underwear in the suitcase than I’ll need in a month!” Bree said shaking her head as she looked at thongs, bikini-cut, and boy-cut panties. For some reason her hand reached out and picked up a light blue bra and thong that matched the top she’d selected, “Hmmmm, at least Hannah has good taste!”

Then Bree felt a pressure in her bladder and headed into the bathroom discarding her teddy and panties along the way. Sitting down to use the toilet seemed normal to Bree as did patting herself dry once done. Then she quickly and efficiently got dressed. The clothes felt normal and comfortable so she didn’t even think twice about them. Just as she was about to leave the bedroom Bree spotted a make-up case sitting by the door.

“Now where did that come from?” she wondered and then giggled. “Obviously, Hannah has thought of everything.” Then she opened the case and went to work. Her fingers seemed to know what they were doing and in a few minutes she had on the minimum make needed for a day spent with her BFF shopping. Once done Bree slipped on her wedges and a part of her brain knew that the four inches in height now brought her up to just over five six.

The trip to Hannah’s bungalow took her a few seconds as she struggled through the deep white sand in her shoes. Then she knocked on Hannah’s door.

“It’s open, come on in.”

Bree pushed the door open and walked into the bungalow noticing that Hannah must have cleaned it since last night.

“How are you feeling this morning?”

Bree spun around surprised that she hadn’t heard Hannah’s approach.

“Wow, you look nice! I love the skirt, can I borrow it sometime?” The words slipped out before Bree was aware that she was speaking.

“Of course you can, Bree?”

Bree nodded, “Who else would I be, silly.”

At this Hannah smiled broadly and leaned against the door her long dark hair framing her face and contrasting with the white top. “Oh, god, it’s so tempting to leave you like this . . .” At Bree’s confused look she continued, “Well, you might not remember but last night you were calling yourself . . . Calvin Jones.”

The name sent a shock through Bree and she let out a little gasp. “Hannah . . .” Bree whispered, and it felt like a curtain had been lifted. “Hannah, what the fuck just happened to me?”

When Bree glanced at Hannah she was smiling from ear to ear, “I loaded a few scripts into your AV last night. One was an identity script. You must have triggered it this morning by saying, Breanna Luga.”

At the sound of her name Bree nodded, “But I-I think that for a while, I’d forgotten who I was . . . am.”

Hannah nodded and moved to stand in front of Bree. “Yes, that’s the purpose of the script. If you go on a deep-cover mission the new system allows us to put you so far under that you actually think you’re the AV that you’re wearing. In order to come out of it you have to activate a preselected trigger.”

Bree nodded, feeling confused, but refusing to let it show. She was a professional and this was obviously Hannah’s way of teaching her about her new OS’s capabilities. “So when I tried to lift my suitcase and struggled with the weight?”

Hannah nodded excitedly, “Yes that was part of it. When you’re in deep-cover mode you’re limited to the physical abilities of the AV you’re wearing.”

“And now?”

“I used the trigger, Calvin Jones, to bring you up out of deep cover mode into a normal cover mode. You can access some of your abilities now, except the ones I’ve locked you out of.”

“Yeah, let’s talk about that. Why am I locked out of my own IMM?”

Hannah ignored the question and moved to the counter where she’d left her purse. Bree followed her into the kitchen and grabbed her elbow, “Answer my question Hannah, damn it! Why am I locked out?”

Suddenly Hannah spun around a look of annoyance on her pretty face, “Because it’s my job to train you and I’ve been given the leeway to do it as I see fit! Now back up and stand still.” Bree took two steps back caught off guard at the authority in Hannah’s voice. “Now let’s get a few things straight. I’m the instructor and you’re the student. Say it.”

“You’re the instructor and I’m the student.” Bree felt her mouth move and the words come out without any control on her part.

“You will do whatever I tell you too, and you will be polite to me. Now Calvin, tell me your name, and gender.”

Bree opened her mouth intending to say her name was Calvin Jones and that she was a man. “I’m Breanna Luga, and I’m a woman.”

Inside Calvin felt shocked and confused. The confusion must have shown on her face because Hannah started laughing.

“In that AV you are now Bree. If the script is working properly you can’t even think of yourself as Calvin.” Then looking thoughtful, “Did you have any trouble picking out that outfit? Or a desire to wear men’s clothes?”

“No, Ma’am.”

“Excellent, do the clothes feel natural?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Bree whispered struggling to be keep her mouth shut, but as hard as she tried she had to answer Hannah.

“Did you enjoy your shower last night Bree?”

“Oh, yes, very much.”

“Was it better than sex as a man?”

Desperately Bree wanted to say no. That she’d hated it and that it was wrong. “Oh, yes! Much better, my breasts feel soooo good and then when I got my finger inside, just where I needed it. OMG I’ve never felt anything like it.”

Hannah grinned showing off her pearly white teeth. “Excellent. I’m glad you enjoyed it. But if you think that was good, just wait until you have sex with a man for the first time.”

At this Bree felt a shock of terror run through her, “Y-You wouldn’t make me have sex with a man?! T-That’s r-rape.”

At this Hannah’s face softened and she looked closely at the trembling Breanna. “No, dear. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say that I was going to order you to have sex with a man. Just that it’s better than masturbation.”

Bree felt a surge of relief. “T-thanks.” Then it hit her, with the new OS Hannah might actually be able to order her to do that. “You need to give me back control of my operating system. There’s no way that Colonel Moore authorized this kind of training.”

Hannah shrugged, “He wanted you accustomed to both male and female AVs and wanted you trained in the new OS. How this is done is up to me.” Then she grinned, “All I’ve done so far is change you into your preselected Holiday Female AV, which if you recall you gave me permission to do, and locked you out of your IMM. Since you’re not familiar with it yet locking you out is the safest option.”

“What about the scripts you ran on me? The deep-cover mode and I’m guessing an obedience script?!”

“Hehehe, my dear Bree. I was supposed to introduce you to the deep-cover mode and the obedience script just helps me teach you faster.” Then Hannah moved a few steps back. “Now, enough of this, time for our shopping trip. But first I need to make a change. I think we should go as sisters.”

Then she reached up and touched a screen that only she could see, “That should do it.”

Bree expected to feel a tingle but instead she watched as Hannah’s hair changed to blonde and her face sort of moved around a bit and then she looked at Bree. “Well?”

Bree just looked at the taller version of her current AV with light blonde hair instead of her strawberry blonde and was too tongue tied to say anything for a second.

“Do I look like your sister?”

Bree nodded but Hannah wasn’t satisfied, she grabbed Bree’s hand and dragged her to the bedroom and the full length mirror. “Hmmm, not bad but we needed a couple of additional changes.”

With that she started touching the air again and then Bree noticed a window pop up, this was her IMM. The cursor moved without Bree’s control clicking through menus too fast for Bree to follow. Then Hannah clicked the okay button at the end and Bree felt a tingle run through her body. At first the changes were subtle then she gasped, “I’m . . . I-I look younger! And my boobs are bigger!” Bree glared up accusingly at Hannah.

“Yep, I just took you from age twenty nine to age nineteen. You’re now my kid sister on break after you’re freshman year at college and I’m in grad school. Don’t be such a baby, you’re breasts are the same size as mine. Oh, my AV’s name is Hannah Roth but for today’s outing I’m Hannah Luga.” Bree felt herself nodding in response. But couldn’t resist one more complaint.

“My bra is really tight now.”

“Well, we’re going shopping anyway so now we know what to buy first.”

Bree felt her face heat up with embarrassment at the idea of going into a lingerie store to purchase bras. However, Hannah just ignored her obvious mortification and twirled her around. “Now let’s hit the stores. I hear they’ve got some great beach wear and maybe we can sign up for surfing lessons!”


Chapter Six
[Hawaii, resort on the North side of the island at a public beach; 2035]

Bree paddled strongly through the surf glad that Hannah had allowed her to access some of her abilities. The surfboard she was laying on cut through the water and then as the wave started to lift her Bree jumped to her feet. The nanites helped her find her balance and she glanced at the ITHUD that floated in front of her. Six different velocity vectors, an artificial horizon, wind speed and direction as well as wave speed and direction gave her more than enough information to orient herself. It had taken a bit of trial and error but Bree had been able to activate the IMM and then find the ITHUD. Using her enhanced physical abilities and the information displayed on her ITHUD had caused her surfing lessons to go very well.

As Bree raced along she could see where her “sister” was sitting on the beach drinking something fruity while looking and talking to a hunk in tropical trunks. Then Bree realized she was almost to the beach and turned her board sideways going up over the wave and slowing down enough so she could glide to a stop.

“That was great! You’ve done this before haven’t you?!”

Bree looked over at the deeply tanned guy who was her surfing instructor and couldn’t help noticing how good looking he was.

“Maybe.” The word slipped out without any control on Bree’s part. The undercover mode encouraged her to answer just as Bree would have. To say anything different would require focus and an effort of will-power.

At this Alika flashed her a grin, “Come on, I’ll show you where to catch some much better waves. This is where the tourists surf.”

“Uh, I probably shouldn’t, I’m here with my sister and she’ll get mad if I ditched her.”

Alika looked up at Hannah and Bree followed his gaze in time to see Hannah lean in and kiss the man next to her. “I don’t think she’s gonna miss you for an hour or two. Come on.” With that Alika grabbed Bree’s hand and started jogging toward Hannah.

Bree could feel her chest moving around with nothing but a bikini top supporting her and wished that Hannah hadn’t insisted on her buying this suit. They came to a stop just as Hannah looked up.

“Hi, Bree, done already?”

“Hey, Bree’s doing great! She’s a natural surfer, so I was hoping to show her another spot. Just up the beach about a mile or so.” Alika pointed at the point, “It's just one cove over but there are less people and the waves are better.”

Before Bree could open her mouth Hannah nodded, “Sure, I’ll just be here with Jac, or in the resort’s bar.” Seeing the look on Bree’s face Hannah continued, “Go on Bree, off with you, you know how much you’ve been looking forward to surfing and showing off that sexy bikini. Go have fun with Alika, just be sure to follow his instructions.”

Bree felt herself nodding, after spending what was left of the morning shopping Hannah had insisted they stop at this resort for lunch. Apparently it was part of the same company they’d rented the bungalows from so they were allowed to use the resort. Bree had been grateful since Hannah was a relentless shopper. Based on the number of bras and matching panties Bree was starting to suspect she’d be spending her entire holiday in this sexy little body. But the shopping didn’t end with underwear apparently a girl need several swimming suits, in Bree’s case these were all bikinis of different designs. Thankfully Hannah had allowed Bree to pick a couple of cover-ups to wear over her bikinis.

After lunch Hannah had insisted they switch into their bikini’s to “show off” their new outfits. Bree felt like every male eye on the beach had turned to look at them as they made their way to a set of beach chairs with an umbrella. They couldn’t have been sitting for more than a minute before a waiter had shown up to take their drink order. A diet coke for Bree and a Mai-Tai for Hannah.

Bree thought about complaining but Hannah reminded her that she wasn’t 21 and besides the nanites metabolized the alcohol so quickly it wasn’t like either of them were going to catch a buzz. When the waiter brought their drinks Hannah had asked about surfing lessons for her “shy” sister Bree.

It wasn’t long after that that Bree had found herself on a board using her limited access to her capabilities to stay up. The tug on her hand brought her back to what she was doing. With one more glare at Hannah she followed Alika and then played the girl card and let him load both boards onto his jeep. The drive up to the next cove only took a few minutes but Alika kept up a steady stream of conversation.

“So, your sister said you were in school, where do you go?”

“Florida State,” Bree said reading the answer from her ITHUD as it brought up her AV history.

“Oh, they’ve got a really good football team.”

“Yeah, national champs a year ago.”

“What are you studying?”

“Biology, I’m thinking of going to med-school next.”

“Wow, smart, athletic, and beautiful. God must have broken the mold after he made you since he obviously achieved perfection.”

The pickup line was cheesy and obvious but for some reason Bree felt herself blushing. Then Alika parked the jeep and Bree felt her heart jump. There wasn’t anyone else on this beach and it faced a slightly different direction, more northerly than the protected resort beach. The waves here were much bigger and they almost violently crashed into the rocky sand.

Alika had already jumped out and was pulling the boards down. “It looks like we’ve got some gnarly waves today.”

“Um, I’m not sure I’m up to something this advanced.”

“Are you kidding me? I watched you before, I know that you know how to surf. Come on, quit pretending you can’t, and let’s have some fun!”

Feeling like she had no choice Bree followed Alika into the ocean paddling after him. The waves were much higher and Bree felt her pulse race. The feeling was like the first time she’d jumped out of a plane, or when she’d learned to dive, or the first time she’d stepped off on a live Op. Suddenly she felt alive. Bree let Alika catch the first wave and then an even bigger one came in and she paddled for all she was worth.

Bree jumped to her feet just as the wave took her board. Suddenly it felt like she was flying as she cut across the shoulder of the wave running her hand through the wall of water behind her as the wave started to break creating a tunnel of water. For several seconds Bree rode the wave’s gas chamber and then it broke sending Bree under. Once she surfaced she felt a tug on her foot and swam to her board. By the time she’d climbed back on and headed out she saw that Alika was already lined up for another wave.

For the next hour Bree used every bit of skill, and ability given to her from her nanites and was soon copying Alika as he did one trick after another. Then after the wave she was currently surfing closed out Bree saw Alika was waiting for her on the beach. Feeling pleased with herself she picked up her board and waded the rest of the way in.

“See, I told you this was a better spot.”

“You were right, thanks, I’m so stoked! This was a blast!”

“Yeah, but I’m hungry. Do you want to grab a bite?”

“Um, sure, but I need to check on my sister. She might be ready to go.” Bree said, suddenly feeling a little self-conscious.

“If I know Jac, she’s probably back at his place and has completely forgotten about you.”

The drive back to the resort was a little quieter than the drive out and then Alika reached out and twined his fingers through Bree’s. The feeling was casual yet it sent a thrill through her. The first touch, male to female, it was electric, and Bree knew without having to ask that Alika liked her. The thought made her nipples start to get hard and in her bikini she had no way of hiding her body’s reaction. Then they pulled into the resort parking lot and Bree’s heart sank when she saw that the SUV they’d rented was gone.

“She left me!” Bree couldn’t help the outrage she felt from coloring her exclamation.

“It’s okay. I can take you home. Where are you staying?”

Bree told Alika which bungalow she was in and he nodded, “Yeah, I know where it is. I’ll make you a deal, let me buy you dinner, and then I’ll drive you home.”

Feeling a little better now that she had a ride Bree nodded. “Thanks, Alika.” Then she held up the wrist band with the key on it. “I need to change clothes and grab my stuff.”

Ducking into the ladies locker room on the beach side of the resort, Bree headed to the locker she’d rented. When she opened it she grabbed her purse, a little annoyed at having to use one, and pulled out her handheld computer-phone. When she checked it she saw that she had a message from Hannah and suddenly a holographic image of Hannah floated above the phone.

*I’m going to grab dinner with Jac. Isn’t he hot! Have fun with that sexy boy-toy of yours. J *

Feeling angry Bree pulled up her IMM and clicked on contacts but saw that everyone on her list was grayed out. “Damn it, I can’t IM anyone in mute mode.” Wishing that Hannah had restored her full user controls Bree grabbed her phone and activated the 3D-IM function and then looked at the phone to make sure it was capturing her image.

*This is not funny! He wants dinner and I think he likes me; in that boy-girl way! I just want to go back to my room and crash.

Once done she pushed send knowing the 3D image and her voice inflection would show just how uncomfortable she was with the situation. After waiting for a few seconds for Hannah to respond Bree grabbed a towel and went to the shower.

They hadn’t picked up any soap but the resort provided a body wash so Bree spent a few minutes getting all the salt water off. At first she was a little anxious that her body would react like it did last night to the gentle massaging of her hands. The shower did feel nice but it wasn’t anything like yesterday. ‘I wonder if Hannah had something to do with last night’s shower.’ She thought. She quickly pulled her hair out of its’ braid and made sure to rinse it. When she exited the shower stall she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body tucking it under an arm. Then she used a second towel to vigorously dry her tangled mass of hair. After several seconds she used the second towel to wrap her hair up, just like she’d seen her last girlfriend do and then made her way back toward the lockers.

Just as she got to her locker a group of women entered the locker room. They didn’t even really look at Bree as she dropped her towel and climbed into her underwear. Once dressed Bree pulled a brush from her purse and spent a few minutes running it through her hair before tying it off in a ponytail. Feeling a little better she started to leave when something compelled her to go back to the bathroom area of the locker room. Then setting her purse on the sink she quickly applied makeup.

‘Damn it,’ Bree thought watching her hands move on their own. ‘Hannah must have hit me with a script that forces me to stay in character. This AV, this girl, Bree, she wouldn’t go out in public without makeup, so now I’ve got to put my ‘face’ on before I can leave.’

Once done Bree slung her purse over one shoulder and picked up the plastic shopping bag with her wet bikini in it and headed out. She spotted Alika’s jeep right where he’d left it and then saw Alika off to one side talking on his phone.

As soon as he saw her his face lit up, “I was wondering what was taking so long, but now I that I can see you, all I can say is . . . wow! It was worth the wait! You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.”

The blurted out statement was unsubtle and honest and Bree felt herself blushing all over again. “Uh, thanks. So dinner’s on me.”

“Hop in,” Alika replied and then jumped into the Jeep. He flashed her a grin, “I ought to take you some place expensive since you’re buying.”

“We’re not really dressed for fancy.” Bree said, waving her hand at Alika. “You’re not even wearing a shirt.”

“True,” Alika said putting the Jeep in gear and spitting gravel out from under the tires as he popped the clutch. “So it’s a good thing the best burger stand on the island doesn’t require either a shirt or shoes!”

Chapter Seven

[Hawai’i, Private resort, secluded beach; 2035]

As the Jeep bounced down the dirt lane toward her bungalow Bree couldn’t help admitting that Alika had told the truth. The burger stand had been little more than a shack with drift wood furniture. The burgers had been served wrapped in wax paper on paper plates. But it had been absolutely one of the best burgers she’d ever eaten. Figuring the nanites needed all the energy they could get Bree had added a large chocolate shake and fries to her order. Now as Alika parked the Jeep she wished she’d eaten more.

“Which one are you sharing with your sister?”

At Alika’s comment Bree looked at him and then glanced at the two bungalows. They were the only two on this secluded west-side cove. Then she noticed the SUV still wasn’t there.

“Um, we each have one to ourselves.”

“Wow, I’ve always heard that these are really expensive.”

“Oh, well, I wouldn’t know. Hannah arranged for the trip and is picking up the tab.”

Alika jumped out and came around to help Bree down, much to her inner annoyance even though she grabbed his hand and whispered, “Thank you,” as she did she allowed her breasts to brush his arm. ‘Stupid AV, stupid undercover mode,’ Bree thought as she smiled up at Alika. ‘I’m never, ever, going to give anyone administrative control of my operating system, again.’

“Can I come in? I’ve never seen the inside of one of these before.”

“Sure, I guess.”

Bree lead the way to the second bungalow and pulled a key card out of her purse. She held it up to the reader and the door clicked open. When Bree stepped in she felt the cool dry air hit her like a wave and instantly got goose flesh and then her nipples reacted to the temperature change. ‘Damn girl body!’ she thought. “Alika, can I get you a drink? Coke, water?”

“Yeah, thanks.”

Bree hurried into the small kitchen and got a coke for him and a diet for her and returned to the living room. When she did she felt a little surprised. When she’d left that morning the room had been a little messy. Someone had come in and straightened up. ‘Probably the maid service.’ she thought and then wondered if Hannah had come back while she was out surfing and having dinner.

“Hey, look the sun is setting. You’ve got a great view!” With that Alika hurried to the sliding doors at the back of the bungalow and pushed them open. He stepped out onto the back porch and looked out at the ocean. Bree came up beside him and nudged him with her hip. He glanced at her and took the offered coke.

“Yeah, it’s really pretty here.”

“Not as pretty as you.”

There was a faint beep and for a second Bree felt a tingle wash over her skin. “I think it might be a little cold out here.”

“Let me warm you up.”

At this Bree glanced up blushing and felt Alika cup her chin with two fingers. He gently tilted her head back and lowered his lips to hers. The move was slow and Bree had plenty of time to stop him. But she couldn’t, it was like her body was on autopilot. The light brushing of lips sent a thrill down her spin and Bree felt butterflies in her stomach.

“I like you.” Alika’s voice was soft and husky with desire, “and I think you like me too.”

“I-I like do you.” The words were pulled out of Bree almost against her will.

This time when he lowered his lips to her’s she felt her nipples grow hard and a heat replace the butterflies. Then she had a hand tangled in his wild dark hair and her mouth was open as the kiss became more passionate. Needing no further encouragement Alika scooped her up and carried her to the soft beach only a few meters away.

“It looks like you forgot to pick up your beach blanket.”

With that Alika settled with her upon the blanket. The blanket and the sand still held warmth from the setting sun creating a comfortable makeshift bed. ‘How did this get here?’ Bree thought, ‘I’m sure I picked up the blanket from yesterday.’ Alika’s skin felt hard and smooth as Bree ran her fingers over his well-defined torso. And then his lips were pressed into her’s and their tongues were darting into each other’s mouths as their body’s heated up. ‘I’ve got to stop this,’ Bree thought desperately. ‘I’m not a girl, I’m a man, Alika’s a man I can’t kiss another guy.’

As if sensing her confusion Alika pulled up staring into her eyes, “You want me, I can tell.”

A tingle washed through Bree and a part of her mind remembered Hannah’s last words to do whatever Alika instructed her to do.

“Oh, yes,” Bree heard her voice whisper, and then she slid her hand inside the waistband of Alika’s shorts. She almost gasped when she found the shaft between his legs, the hot velvety skin in her palm sent a jolt like electricity through her body and suddenly it was impossible to think. Her body was on fire with desire and Alika’s cock was already hard and hot against her palm. As if in reply the ache between her legs intensified and all she could think about was getting him inside of her. Then she felt Alika’s hands as he slid them under her bra and she arched into his touch.

“Oh, god!” The moan was one she couldn’t control as he massaged the mounds of flesh on her chest. As if in response to his caresses she squeezed his cock marveling at its girth and then started to run her hand up and down his shaft.

“Oh, baby, we’ve got to get rid of these clothes!”

Alika leaned away from her and then stood up dropping his trunks to display his manhood at full attention. Bree fought for all she was worth to stop her body, but it did no good. It was like she was a passenger and her body was now under the control of someone else. She climbed to her feet and slowly languidly drew her capris down her shapely legs. Then crossing her arms at the bottom of her top she spun around in a circle drawing it up and over her head at the same time.

The little strip tease had stopped Alika in his tracks and now he just stared at her in open amazement. Bree put one hand on her hip and thrust her chest out showing her figure off to the fullest. She could see the thong and bra were having the intended effect by the open lust on Alika’s face. Then they were holding each other. The kissing grew intense again and Bree was now swept up in her body’s need. At some point she was on her back and her bra was gone. She felt Alika take her breast into his mouth and she almost came on the spot. The sucking sensation combined with his tongue dancing circles around her areola drove every cogent thought from her head except the need to take him inside her.

She pushed the bikini bottoms down and grabbed his gigantic member, ‘What if it’s too big,’ she wondered in a moment of panic. Then she felt the tip of his penis brush her moist folds of skin. The feeling, of the sensitive skin touching, was like heat upon heat. Still controlling the moment she guided his shaft into her center and lifted her hips.

“Oh, god, baby, you’re so tight.”

She felt pressure and resistance and then he bucked his hips slightly and there was a popping sensation as the head of his cock entered her.

“Ohhh . . .”

For a moment they were frozen locked in an eternal instant of passion as old as time. The union of a man and a woman, a perfect moment, and then Alika shifted his attention to her other breast taking it into his mouth while pushing down with his hips slightly.

His cock felt like it was splitting her in two and she felt a tearing inside. ‘Oh, god, I’m a virgin, I-I was a virgin.’ Bree thought, and the pain dulled the passion for a second. Then Alika pulled back slightly and drove in just a tiny bit deeper. Bree wanted to scoot away but he was so much larger than she was. She pushed up and for some reason he felt heavier and stronger than he should have. Then he drove in again now building a rhythm as each long slow stroke penetrated deeper.

The heat in her loins started to grow and the pain faded. Her whole body was on fire and now she wrapped her legs around his waist. The need to get him fully into her was unstoppable. Then she felt his pelvic bone grind into her and she knew she’d taken him completely inside of her. Then he started thrusting faster and faster each stroke seemed to hit the bundle of nerves inside her pussy and she couldn’t help the screams that escaped. This seemed to drive him on and then she shuddered as her first orgasm left her gasping.

“Rollover.”

Her body moved to obey his command before Bree even really understood what he meant. Then she felt the soft popping sensation as he left her, only to move around behind her. Alika put his hand on her back he pushed her down until her face was laying against the blanket and her bottom was pointed up at the newly risen moon. Her breasts and face now buried against the blanket she once again felt the tip of his cock press into her juice drenched pussy. There was a little pain as he pushed the head of his cock into her but nothing like a few minutes ago.

“Fuck, baby, you are so damn tight. Damn, baby talk dirty to me, tell me how much you love my big cock!”

As Alika spoke he grabbed her hips and buried his cock into her.

“Ahhhh!” her scream was muffled by the blanket as the painful tearing turned to pleasure when he started pumping.

“Oh, god, right there! Oh, fuck me, baby fuck me hard!” The words burst out of Bree’s mouth and she was stunned to hear her own voice saying things she never would have uttered. “Harder, baby, fuck me harder!”

In response to her begging Alika took his time pulling almost all the way out before driving his cock violently to the hilt into her snatch. Again and again Alika thrust into her, stretching and filling her and very quickly the pain transformed into a rising tide of pleasure as Bree’s body overwhelmed her mind in a whirlpool of feminine sensation.

In seconds she was grabbing handfuls of blanket unable to contain the feelings that washed through her. Her second orgasm hit much faster but instead of pausing and letting her come down Alika kept at it. Faster and faster and he was now anything but gentle as he used her hips to pull her bottom into each thrust.

“Oh, god, baby this is it . . . I’m gonna cum!”

The explosion of heat into her core pushed Bree over the top for her third and most mind numbing orgasm and for a moment she blacked out. Then she could still feel him pumping and his cock jerking inside of her and her inner muscles clamping down, sore as they were, on his shaft. She thought she could feel every centimeter of his pole as she squeezed it. Then he stopped spent. After a second she felt him pull out and experienced the uniquely feminine popping sensation and a deep sense of loss as he withdrew.

“Oh, god, Bree. That was fantastic. Please tell me you’ll let me take you out tomorrow.”

“I-I don’t know. I want to say yes.” Bree said turning over and feeling their combined juices leak down her butt. “I just don’t know what plans my sister might have already made.”

Alika leaned down and kissed her. “I’ve got to go. I have to be to work really early tomorrow. At least can I have your number?”

“Sure.”


***

Hannah tossed the dildo to one side and lay back still gasping as the aftershocks of her own orgasm died down. She glanced up at the holographic screen showing Alika and Bree getting dressed and stretched back into the resort’s soft bed.

“Damn, that worked out even better than I’d hoped.”

To either side of the holographic view of the beach behind Calvin’s bungalow, visible only to Hannah, were two other holographic windows. One was to Bree’s IMM with the advanced avatar window open and the other was the one to her IMM. Bree’s AV’s menu page showed her AV’s characteristics and that her libido and sexual sensitivity had been cranked up to ten. Then Hannah reached up and switched to the tab that showed the scripts currently running on Bree’s AV and deleted a script named “Bimbo-slut.”

“Can’t leave that around for Doctor Richards to find.” she said, with a giggle. “But from what I can see you loved your first time as a woman. Hehehe . . . I think you’ll adapt pretty quickly now that the best sex of your life was you’re your first time as Bree!”

Hannah continued to watch as they cleaned up the beach and then headed into the bungalow. She switched to the bathroom and was just a little surprised when Bree offered to scrub Alika’s back. They climbed into the shower and then Bree used her mouth to get Alika ready for round two.

“Fuck,” Hannah whispered eyes glued to the image, “that scrip must have worked better than I thought!”

Bree now had one leg over Alika’s shoulder showing off her body’s flexibility while he drove his nine inch cock into her stretched and exposed pussy. Hannah started rubbing her own vagina with one hand while groping for her sex toy with the other.

“Oh, fuck, come on, fuck that little bitch, fuck her hard! I knew she’d love it!”

As if Alika could hear her comments he wrapped his hands under Bree’s bottom lifting her from the floor and effortlessly rammed his shaft into her. Hannah now had her own nine inch toy inside her pussy and flipping a switch at the base of the shaft causing it to vibrate. Bree and Hannah came almost at the same moment and then Alika threw back his head as he pumped his seed deep into Bree.

Hannah lay back as she came down from her second orgasm, “I’m so bad! Hehehehe . . . I really should adjust your libido and sensitivity levels back down to normal.”

She reached up with one juice covered finger and touched the holographic screen sliding Bree’s AV’s character traits back to five. “God, I don’t think I could take watching you fuck that young stud one more time tonight!”


Chapter Eight

[Hawai’i, Private resort, secluded beach; 2035]

Hannah thought she could hear something but waking up was like climbing out of a deep dark pit. For a few minutes she didn’t know where she was and then she rubbed her eyes. The room was still dark but it didn’t look like her bedroom. Then she remembered and lay back into her soft pillows. Oh, yes, she was on an assignment. It was her job to train Special Agent Calvin Jones on his new OS, user-interface, and to get him comfortable with changing into either a male or female avatar while in the field.

Well, if last night was any indication Calvin was coming along just fine on adjusting to being a woman. She thought back to how she’d ditched Jac as soon as Bree had left with Alika to go surfing. She’d driven back to their bungalows to make sure that Calvin’s was set up for that night. Once done she’d driven to the main resort where she already had a room reserved.

When Bree’d brought Alika to her bungalow Hannah could tell Alika wanted to take her but Bree was hesitating. Know this was her best chance to try something a little more radical Hannah loaded the bimbo-slut script she’d been privately working on. Then just to make sure things went the way she’d hoped she adjusted Bree’s libido and sensitivity to the max.

The results had been spectacular and as far as Hannah was concerned one of the sexiest things she’d ever seen. Between the script and the enhanced sensations Calvin’s inhibitions had been destroyed. Even after the script had been removed Calvin had no reservations about having sex with a man!

Just thinking about it now started to turn her on and she allowed one hand to drift up and rub her nipples through her nightgown. After the two young lovers had finished and Alika left, Hannah had returned to her bungalow knowing that Bree was sound asleep. By this time it had been very late, or early depending on your perspective. Hannah had never been a morning person so she preferred to think it was just late. She’d climbed into bed and used her handheld computer/phone to check on Bree. She was sound asleep. Hannah had opened her IMM and her secure connection to the program’s super computer.

For a while she just lay there thinking about what she still needed to do with Calvin to finish her “training”. Then she realized that all that was left was to get Calvin more familiar with the new OS and user-interface.

“But this is just too good an opportunity to waste!” she whispered thinking of some of her private scripts and what they’d do to Calvin’s once masculine ego and mind. Suddenly she yawned and blinked, her eyes felt so heavy, ‘I’ll just take a quick nap and then finish up,’ she thought, ‘after all, it would be better to load and run the next script before Calvin wakes up.’ With that sleep took her.

Now, Hannah wondered if she’d signed off. ‘No, matter, I’ll load the new scripts now before Bree wakes up.’ she thought. She reached for her handheld link to the super computer and couldn’t find it.

“What?”

Now Hannah sat up and started searching the bed but there was no sign of the device. Then she saw the bedroom window. The blinds and curtains were closed, something she didn’t remember doing. Then the sound of bacon frying penetrated her still slightly sleep addled brain.

Hannah got up and wrapped a silk bathrobe around her and moved into the living room. From here she could smell coffee and bacon and then she spotted Bree in a similar silk bathrobe making breakfast.

“Bree, what are you doing here?”

The shorter woman glanced over at her, “Making breakfast. I’m starving, aren’t you?”

“Well, yes, but this is my private bungalow. You should at least knock before you let yourself in.”

“I did, but you were so out of it you didn’t hear me.”

With that Bree indicated the table, “Sit.”

Feeling a little surprised at Bree’s new take charge attitude Hannah moved to the chair indicated and sat down. Bree quickly brought her a large plate covered in eggs, potatoes, toast, and bacon and sat it in front of Hannah.

“Go ahead and eat, you’re going to need your strength. I’ll be right back.”

Amused Hannah giggled to herself, Calvin was turning into quite the take-charge and take-care of you kind of woman. The she lifted a fork and tucked in. Before she’d gotten her nanites she’d never have been able to eat this much food in one meal. But now they took care of any excess calories and besides they required a lot of energy, particularly if she planned to use any of their capabilities. Then Bree’s sentence kind of sank in and she looked up at her when Bree sat down with her own plate.

“What do you mean, I’m going to need my strength?”

“Sshhhh, no talking until we’re done eating.”

Hannah tried to order Bree to explain but her mouth wouldn’t work. Well it wouldn’t work for talking. Instead she found herself shoveling food in faster than she’d ever eaten before. At last she swallowed the final forkful of eggs and then tried to order Bree to tell her what was going on. Except that her mouth still wouldn’t work. Then she realized that Bree was still eating.

Suddenly Hannah was scared and she mentally ordered her IMM to come up. When the holographic window appeared she felt shock run down her spine. Most of the user options were grayed out. She started to push her chair back, knowing she had to find her handheld device when Bree spoke.

“Be still. You will only talk when I give you permission, you will answer my questions and say or do nothing else without my permission. You won’t move or try to access any of your devices until I allow it. Do you understand?”

Hannah felt her body lock up. She tried to fight it but she heard her own voice whisper, “Yes.”

Bree calmly finished eating and then picked up her plate, she glanced at Hannah, “Are you done?”

“Yes,” again the word hissed out without her conscious control.

“Okay.”

With that Bree took the plates to the kitchen and returned to slide into the chair across from Hannah smoothing her dress behind her. Hannah noticed that Bree was wearing one of the sexy sun dresses she’d insisted that Bree buy yesterday. It had been such a delight for Hannah as she watched Bree struggle trying to fight the undercover programing. She’d tried to disagree and explain why they shouldn’t buy that sundress.

Laughing on the inside Hannah used the obedience script and then told Bree that she loved being a sexy woman, and that this dress would make her look very sexy. Bree’s body language had instantly changed and she held the dress up to look in the mirror, “I think I’ll buy this one.”

“I knew you’d like it.” Hannah had agreed. “And it makes you look amazing!”

Now seeing Bree in the dress Hannah knew she’d been right, it displayed the perfect amount of leg and cleavage while clinging to every curve. If Hannah’s previous commands were still in force, then that explained why Bree had chosen it. It made her feel sexy.

“Pay attention Hannah.”

The command snapped her to the present. Bree reached into the purse that had been sitting next to her chair all during breakfast and pulled out Hannah’s handheld computer. Hannah strained to move but despite her every effort she remained frozen in place.

“I’m sure you recognize this. You see last night, after Alika and I got done having the most mind numbing sex, I couldn’t sleep. He had to get up for work and besides I’d already used him up, but I was still feeling horny. I’ve never thought of sex as a drug, but if it is, well, I’ve got to say I’m addicted.” Bree shook her head as if dismissing the memory. Then she looked over at Hannah and grinned, “Then I heard you pull up. I thought about rushing over to tell you about what I’d done. You know like two BFFs getting caught up. Then I realized that we aren’t really BFFs. I barely even know you. So, once I was sure you were asleep, I used every bit of skill I have to infiltrate your bungalow.”

Now Bree was staring at Hannah with a sort of dead eyed look. “Do you know what I found?”

“Yes,” Hannah whispered, “me, asleep with my system still logged-on.”

Bree nodded, “It took a while, but the new OS isn’t so different from the old one that with time and proper incentive I couldn’t figure it out. So you see, with you still logged into the Program’s super computer I was able to have you release your admin and operational control of my nanites.” For a moment Bree grinned, “I can’t tell you how good it felt to be back in control of my body!” Then she looked Hannah in the eye, “Can you guess what I did next?”

“No,” Hannah answered fear washing through her.

“Since I was logged on as you, I accessed your files using the handhelds link to the Program’s system. I watched all of your video journals. You’re a very meticulous scientist. Once I saw what you’ve been up to with me I figured a few changes were in order. I was still logged on as you so I used the super computer to access you’re IMM and gave ‘Calvin Jones’ admin and operational control of ‘Hannah Roth.’”

Hannah wanted to shake her head, to deny the accusations she could see on Bree’s face. She wanted to tell her that this had been part of a training program and that she’d just been following orders. But she couldn’t move.

“Then removed all of the private scripts you installed into my Bree AV. Or at least I removed the ones I didn’t want like that nasty obedience script. I did keep the bimbo-slut one, after all that script proved to be a lot of fun.”

At this Hannah felt shock run through her and as if sensing this Bree nodded, “Go ahead you can ask me a question.”

“You kept the bimbo script? Why?”

“Hehehe, because I’ve never felt anything like it! That was absolutely the best sex I’ve ever had. I’ve got no intention of giving that up, but from now on I’ll control it.”

“You’re not mad?”

The smile vanished from Bree’s cute face and the stone cold mask returned. “I’m furious. This was my holiday and you turned me into a sex toy to fulfill some fetish you’ve got about feminizing and watching strong men become bimbos!” Bree shook her head, “I may have liked it, but you should have asked first.”

“You wouldn’t have agreed to it up front.” Hannah replied and then in a softer voice, “Besides its’ not as much fun if you want it.”

“I think your mission is complete. I’ve become comfortable in a female AV and I’ve learned this damn OS well enough to lock you out and retake control of my own nanites and avatar. Do you agree?”

Feeling a little down since the assignment was over but at least it didn’t look like Calvin was going to alert Doctor Richards or Colonel Moore about her activities.

“Yes, we’re done. I’ll pack my things and catch a flight back to Virginia today.”

Bree shook her head, “You may be done with me but I’m not done with you. Stand up go to the middle of the living room and strip off your clothes.”

“What?!” Even as she asked her question Hannah felt her body moving. “You’ve got my obedience script running on my AV!”

“Of course, now no more talking until I give you permission.”

Now Hannah watched as Bree started paging through windows she couldn’t see, then her IMM came up and windows started opening and closing only Hannah being, very familiar with the user-interface, was able to follow along as Bree accessed her advanced AV page. Then a cursor that she couldn’t control hoovered over an AV she didn’t recognize. Bree clicked on the box turning it green and activated the new AV.

“You’d better lay down.”

Hannah quickly stretched out on the floor knowing that the sofa was too far away and then the cramps hit. Her skin started moving around and when her bones shifted she knew she was in trouble. Toward the end she felt her breasts dissolve into powerful pectoral muscles and then the large flaccid penis brushed against the side of her leg as it grew from her now masculine crotch.

“Stand up, but be careful, you are going to be weak and dizzy after this change. I want you to go to the bedroom and look in the mirror.”

Hannah already knew she’d been shifted into a male AV. She’d been male once and hadn’t liked it much, but she knew what to expect. Using the wall for support Hannah made her way slowly to the bedroom. She felt unbelievably weak and the world kept tilting at odd angles. At last she stepped in front of the mirror and froze. The face staring back at her was Calvin Jones’ holiday AV’s face. She ran her eyes down her body and saw that it was impossibly skinny. Her nanites had been forced to change her from her five foot six female form to a five foot ten male frame. They’d used much of her own body’s resources to do it leaving her nothing but skin and bones. No wonder she’d felt so dizzy and weak.

“Lay down on the bed.”

At Bree’s voice Hannah moved to obey. Then she saw the IV and a stand that Bree had brought with her. “As you said, this will help restore you. I think two IVs are in order and here’s a squeeze bottle with two liters of protein. Stay here until I get back and don’t do anything except rest.”

With that Bree left the bedroom. Within a few minutes Hannah started feeling better and once the first IV was empty she felt strong enough to put the second IV on. Once she was done with both IVs and the two liters of protein she felt well enough to stand up but Bree’s order to stay in bed stopped her. After about an hour the bedroom door opened again and Hannah gasped. The woman in the door was the identical twin to the Hannah Roth AV she’d worn when they’d arrived on the island.

Calvin grinned at Hannah, “How are you feeling, William Rider?”

As soon as Calvin spoke Hannah felt a shock run through her and her body started to tremble and then her IMM which was still up from when Calvin had used it before showed a script running. Then she felt a wave of dizziness and had to close her eyes. At last the dizzy spell past and Hannah opened his eyes.

“Good morning, or I should say, good afternoon. Please tell me your name.”

Hannah felt his mouth open, “My name is William Rider, call me Billie.” As he spoke he felt shocked, that wasn’t what he’d meant to say.

“Hehehe, I can tell by the look on your face you weren’t expecting that! And what is my name?”

“You’re Hannah Roth, of course!” Again the words came out without Hannah being able to control them.

A wicked smile stretched across Calvin’s face, “To answer your question, no. You aren’t in deep-cover mode. Just the normal undercover. So you remember who you are, you just have to act like the AV you’re wearing. And right now you’re wearing an AV that was designed for a fun-filled holiday with lots and lots of sex!”

As she said this the new Hannah moved up onto the bed. Hannah noticed that she looked quite thin, “Are you okay?” He was almost surprised that he was able to speak, apparently Calvin had relaxed some of the controls.

“I’m fine, Billie, I just had to adjust to my new AV. Growing six inches takes a lot out of a girl. But after an IV or two and some protein and I’m all good.”

“Oh,” Hannah tried to think but for some reason everything felt sort of fuzzy.

“I think we’re done with these.” Calvin said, moving forward and cleared the IV and protein bottle away. “Last night, on the beach was fun, mind blowing even, so I’ve been dying to try something new. Do you mind?”

As she said this Calvin moved to straddle the bedridden Hannah and then reached down to grab his cock. “Oh, I almost forgot,” she reached up to touch a screen Hannah couldn’t see and his whole body tingled. Then Hannah watched feeling stunned as his cock grew and grew until it was completely erect.

“Hehehehe, the male version of the bimbo-slut script appears to be working!”

Then very slowly Calvin leaned forward to kiss the tip of Hannah’s cock. Hannah shuddered as new sensations, feelings he’d never dreamed of, raced through his body. His foreskin was now stretched tight and his cock was unbelievably sensitive.

Then Calvin blew on Hannah’s cock and he felt a shiver run through him, “Oh, baby, what are you doing?” The words slipped out to Hannah’s horror and he know it was the undercover mode forcing him to act like Calvin would’ve behaved if he’d still been wearing this AV.

Calvin looked up with Hannah’s sweet face, “Oh, baby, talk dirty to me!”

“You, know what I like, come on wrap those sweet lips around my meat baby.”

Needing no further urging Calvin took Hannah’s cock into her mouth. “Hmmmm,” she murmured.

The sensations of Calvin’s hot warm mouth enveloping Hannah’s cock nearly caused him to blow his load right then. The feelings were so tightly focused on his dick and so intense that Hannah couldn’t think. Instinctively, he grabbed the back of Calvin’s head and started bucking his hips. “Oh, god, I love face fucking you! You hot little slut! Oh, fuck, yeah . . . just like that!”

Calvin was now bobbing up and down using her tiny hands and mouth to work Hannah’s ten inch cock and then Hannah felt the intense building of a uniquely male sensation as his balls sort of pulled up tight.

“Oh, Gooooddd . . . . I’m . . . . gonna . . . . cum!” Hannah moaned just before a load of sperm shot down his shaft and into Calvin’s waiting mouth. “Drink it all babe, oh, yeah, just like that!”

For a moment Hannah just lay back spent, and wondered what the hell had just happened. Then he felt Calvin moving and opened his eyes.

“Hhmmmm, that wasn’t too bad, I think I could even really like that, with the right partner.” She said with Hannah’s wickedest smile. Then climbing to her feet Calvin allowed her robe to slide to the floor displaying the magnificent body Hannah had spent so much time sculpting. “But now it’s my turn.”

With that Calvin climbed back onto the bed straddling Hannah and took his cock into her hand. “Oh, dear, what do we have here? Let me see, a quick adjustment to your stamina and recovery time is in order.” With that Hannah watched as the cursor moved over his advanced AV’s characteristics tab. Almost in a fascinated horror he watched as Calvin adjust the settings, moving stamina to level ten, recovery time to the system minimum of one second. Hannah also noticed that his AV’s libido and sensitivity had been maxed out. There was a brief tingle in his crotch and to Hannah’s horror his cock sprang to life becoming rock hard.

“Ohhhhh, this is so much better, don’t you agree?”

“Oh, god yes!” Hannah heard himself respond.

Then using her tiny hand Calvin guided Hannah’s massive cock to her now moist and eager pussy. The first brush of the helmet of his penis against her warm wet folds sent pleasure shooting through Hannah and he thought he’d lose it but he now had better control and managed to hold back. Then Calvin slowly settled onto his shaft taking it fully into her naked, hairless, vagina.

“Ohhhh,” Calvin’s soft feminine moan was a counter point to Hannah’s deeper groan of pleasure. The feeling of Hannah’s soft, hot, sex enfolding his rampant cock was the absolute best thing Hannah had ever felt!

“Oh, don’t cum yet baby, we’re going to take this one slow and make it last!” As Calvin spoke she started moving up and down gripping his shaft with her inner muscles. Calvin couldn’t take it and his cock clinched up but his body obeyed her command holding him on the tip of an orgasm as Calvin continued to ride him.

“Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, Fuckkkkkkkkkk” Calvin’s screams of pleasure grew until looking like some kind of wild nymph Calvin screamed, “Now baby, now cum with me!”

His body responded instantly and Hannah lost control for the second time as he blew his load of hot cum into Calvin’s eager pussy. Collapsing forward Calvin let her breast squish down onto Hannah’s rock hard pecs.

“Don’t worry, Billie,” Calvin said, using Hannah’s AV’s name. “With our nanites, we’ve got almost limitless stamina.” Then sliding off his dick Calvin rolled over and glanced at him. “Alright, lover, it’s time for you to show me what that body can do! Come here and eat my pussy! Then when I’m nice and clean you can fuck me. Oh, and this time I want it a little rough!”

Hannah felt the command sink in and he climbed to his knees before moving around and between Calvin’s legs. “Hannah, baby, I’ll fuck you so hard you won’t be able to sit down for a week!” Then Hannah buried his face into Calvin’s pussy lapping up the juices from their first round with his tongue.


***

Calvin looked at the Jeep as Alika drove off. He’d stopped by every day for the last week and a half looking for Bree. He just couldn’t accept that she’d left the island. Calvin felt a little guilty and had been tempted to seduce Alika, if for no other reason than to remember what it had been like, to have sex for the first time. Instead she looked over at where Hannah was stretching out after his morning run.

“We have to leave tomorrow, so what would you like to do today?”

“I know what I want to do today!” Hannah grinned over at Calvin and then moved up to catch her in a kiss. Calvin pushed back, “Ooo, you’re all sweaty!”

“You didn’t seem to mind last night!”

“That’s different.”

Hannah shrugged, “I’d be up for just staying here and making love all day.”

“That’s what we did yesterday. Besides, I think I’d like to do a little surfing. Are you game? I know a neat little cove.”

“Sure, let me grab a couple of things.” Hannah turned to head into his bungalow and Calvin took a deep breath. There was a part of her that was going to miss this, but their time was almost up.

“Billie, it’s time wake up.”

Hannah froze. The code phrase that Calvin had implanted worked instantly to bring Hannah up from the undercover program. Slowly the red-headed man turned to look at Calvin.

“Calvin?” For the first time in almost ten days Hannah was able to call Calvin by her real name.

Calvin nodded, “I-I wasn’t ready to give up being a woman and I thought you deserved a taste of your own medicine.”

“I-I don’t know what to say.”

Hannah shook his head again feeling for the first time in days free to act however he wanted to.

“I-I’m not a guy.” He looked down at his chiseled form and then up at her, “But this body feels perfectly normal, and the sex!” At this his face turned red, “Oh, God, the things we did to each other! I’ve never felt anything like it!” Now the look on Hannah’s face was one of awed amazement.

Calvin nodded, “Yeah, I sort of played with your stamina, libido, and sexual sensitivity and I gave you the male version of the bimbo script you used on me.” Calvin looked down and then up at Hannah, “I couldn’t stop myself, sex as a woman feels so great, and you seemed to enjoy it from the male side.”

“Are you kidding? T-That was the best sex of my life! I can’t ever remember anything that felt so good!”

“Yeah, but we have to change back. I’ll have to get back into the field and you need to finish your degree.”

“What if we didn’t switch back?” Hannah asked.

Calvin moved closer and reached up to touch Hannah’s face. “That wouldn’t be fair to either of us. We have our own lives, but now that we’ve had this holiday, well, maybe we could date when we get back?”

At this the man seemed to deflate a little and then he looked at the current Hannah, “You gave me control of my AV’s IMM days ago. Weren’t you worried I’d try something?”

Calvin shook her head, “By that time, I was certain that you were enjoying yourself as William Rider too much to want to change. Plus, you were in undercover mode so the idea of changing into a woman wouldn’t have been in character for that masculine sex machine of an AV.” Then Calvin sighed, “Come on, let’s change back into our proper AVs and then go surfing. I think if I load up on protein ahead of time I can mitigate some of the effects of having to gain so much mass.”

The man nodded, “I’ll be losing mass so it should be easier for me this time.” With that the two disappeared into a bungalow.


****

THE END

****



Epilog

[Virginia, Undisclosed Location; 2035]

Calvin walked into the lab and looked around trying to spot Hannah. For a moment he missed the feeling of breasts hanging from his chest and pushed the thought aside.

“Calvin!”

At the shout he turned and spotted Samuel, “Hey, bro, long time no see.”

The two men exchanged grips and Calvin grinned, “I didn’t sense you coming.”

“Yeah, I learned to mute my nanites.”

“Me too.” After a pause, “Did you learn anything else interesting?”

At this the two men exchanged looks and then Samuel looked away. “Yeah, I’ll say, you?” Calvin just nodded. “Fucking program. Once they decide you need to learn something there’s no stopping them.”

“The things we do to serve our country.” Calvin said, and barely hid his smile.

“Gentlemen, please come with me.”

The two agents turned to look at a stunning Asian woman in a white lab coat.

“And where are you taking us, Amanda?” Calvin asked, reading her name tag.

“Doctor Richards and Colonel Moore are waiting for you in the briefing room. The Colonel has a new mission for you and you’ll both be receiving new AVs. I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but you’ll be going under deep-cover as a newlywed couple.”

Calvin and Samuel exchanged a look and Calvin shook his head, “Rock-paper-scissors for the male AV.”

Sam gave Calvin a quick look, “You’re on.”

Just as they left the lab Calvin spotted the familiar brunette in a white a lab coat and red heels. They exchanged a look and Calvin shook his head. On Calvin’s ITHUD a quick IM popped up.

*Dinner tonight?*

*Can’t, going out on my first mission.*

*Be careful.*


THE END

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

More than she expected

I was trying to show her abuse of power was more effective than she expected. Calvin, when he had the chance, instead of going back to his male form preferred to stay female and then reversed it on Hannah. She kinda got caught in a web of her own making. Or at least that was my idea when I wrote this story.

Cheers
Zapper

Zapper

You are evil and must be... Ummm, never mind that last part. If someone tries to destroy you holler and I'll come run interference. Fun story with the control and turnabout there.

Maggie

Interesting and new type story

I liked it very much, I like action combined with a little TG. Hannah just didn't know what she was getting into when she took on a real operator. The story shows what a real operator can do against a student who is only in it on a peripheral basis. The innocent just can't stand up to the professional. Great story

Playing God...

I enjoyed this story immensely Zapper! I would love to see more of Calvin/John and Hannah's adventures in the future! I bet Calvin won't be turning over control of his nanites anytime soon again though. lol

Good Story, the Science...

Daphne Xu's picture

That's the danger of becoming a cyborg. You leave yourself wide open to the programming. Apparently, the cyborg modification penetrate the brain sufficiently to allow the brain to be reprogrammed. Scary. Calvin's vacation was mostly ruined. At least he found himself able to turn the tables on Hannah, and give her a taste of her medicine.

“A total AV change, even when you use some of your own mass to power the change takes a lot of energy.” I initially thought that this was be "mass converts to energy" reaction, but then I assumed the best, that you meant chemical energy, from a chemical reaction using the mass.

“Did you know Cal, that each of your cells has several million molecules and that each molecule has a nanite bonded to it?" No, no, no, no, no! The human body is (something like) 70% water. While it's hypothetically possible for a water molecule to hydrogen-bond with a nanite molecule, the nanite molecule will consist of probably the order of a thousand atoms. The water molecule consists of three atoms.

I expect that if nanotechnology is used to recreate the body, relatively large nanomachines (or combinations thereof) would replace each cell.

I see plenty of science-fiction attempts to be sophisticated, only to blunder horribly. I once read a dead-tree science-fiction novel, "Eon" by Greg Bear. At one point, they discover the source of an "inverse-square force". A couple pages later, the force is described as increasing with distance away. *headdesk* Another story referred to a north-south geosynchronous orbit.

-- Daphne Xu

I bow to . . .

Daphne,

I bow to your superior knowledge here! Something I discovered while writing this is that there is a trick between wanting to provide enough detail to make the reader "suspend" their disbelief in the tech and accept the impossible, and providing too much information so that those with the education don't shake their heads and roll their eyes. In this case I probably shouldn't have even mentioned bonding to molecules. Then you would be left to make your own assumptions as to how the nanites worked.

Ah well. lol [shakes head] thanks for the comment! :-)

Cheers
Zapper

Thank you for taking it well!

Daphne Xu's picture

Thank you for taking it well! Many authors would not have. As I said, it's a good story. I decided to mentally shift the nanobot description to something more plausible, in my imagination.

As Einstein said (quoted in the sig of one of the famous authors here), "Imagination is better than knowledge." Right now, in one of my stories, I'm trying to describe an impossible memory similar to this: three friends Alice, Bob, and Carol are together. Alice and Bob are with Carol in the cafeteria, but Bob and Carol are with Alice at Alice's house.

-- Daphne Xu

lol

I'll have to check out how you resolved that memory scene!

Cheers
Zapper

Re: lol

Daphne Xu's picture

I have to admit, I gave up on that scene a long time ago. I couldn't do it, and Elrod said that BB's Grandmother wouldn't mess with anyone's mind like that.

-- Daphne Xu

good story why thing are

good story why thing are going who knows

Random Solo

Daphne Xu's picture

I clicked on this as a random solo appearing on the home page. The synopsis triggered a memory of a particular reaction. Sure enough, that comment of mine was there.

I realize now that perhaps I should have PMed the author, instead. But at least he took it well. I'd forgotten the follow-up conversation.

A block or ball a foot across, attached to an inchworm, hit my mind, hard. Having it behave like the inchworm water molecule would be like the proverbial tail wagging the dog.

Good authors spice up their writing, with specific details. Or maybe they're showing off their knowledge and sophistication. A particular satellite can't be in a north-south orbit around the earth. It can't even be a "daily" north-south orbit. It has to be a "geosynchronous" north-south orbit -- something impossible for even God All-Mighty.

-- Daphne Xu