Patriot Games - Chapter 35 - A period of 'amore'

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 35 - A period of 'amore'

The next day was Daisy's day off so she and Linda watched TV together, both wearing almost identical peignoir sets, Daisy's in bright pink, Linda's in stark black. They were shod in mid-heeled mules. Sometime in the afternoon, the phone rang and Linda took the call. After listening for a few minutes, she said, "She'll be there whether she wants to or not."

Daisy knew that he was the subject of the conversation, but he couldn't imagine who could be calling, certainly not Ivan.

"Daisy that was Phil. He knows that it's your day off but there's a big party at the club. It seems a group of woman reserved the entire club for a bachelorette party and he needs help. Get your ass down there."

As much as he didn't want to give up his day off, Daisy knew better than to argue with Linda and he hurriedly dressed. Walking the couple of blocks to the club, he enjoyed the warm evening air. As Daisy approached the club, he heard a woman at the club entrance yell something that brought Jack up short and set his heart to pounding, "Rose, here over here!"

She was madly waving her arms to get someone's attention. Jack's focus was drawn across the street to where he saw a woman hidden in the shadows burdened with a colorfully wrapped package. It appeared she was waiting for a break in the traffic to jaywalk across the street. Jack moved closer toward the club entrance hoping to sneak in unobserved when he saw the woman was joined by four other party goers. As they stepped into the light, Jack recognized the ladies. His Rose was the one with the package and her companions were all from the office.

Dodging traffic, the pack crossed the street to reach the entrance to the club. Jack, with fear gnawing at his guts, pressed his face against the closest store front window. He held his breath and decided to wait until the women had disappeared into the bowels of the club to make his escape.

He was just close enough to eavesdrop on their conversation. "Rose, I'm so glad you could make it."

"Yes, I just got out of my anger management class."

"Anger management? What's that all about?"

Rose sighed, "I probably shouldn't say anything but HR received a complaint after I disciplined a salesman. They are all over my ass about it."

"That doesn't make any sense. That's your job."

"It was more about the how than the what. He screwed up a big order and I called him a fucking idiot during our weekly staff meeting. I guess I hurt the pussy's feelings as he went whining to HR.

"When I heard that I sent him a gift wrapped bottle of pansy scent douche. In retrospect, that might have been a mistake. When HR found out about my gift, they made a report to the board of directors and I was called on the carpet. They put me on probation and, as a condition for keeping my job, I have to see shrink for evaluation and treatment. The doctor decided I need to visit her on a regular basis. As part of my treatment she order me to take anger management classes. Can you believe that?"

Picking up her package, she finished, "Let's go get something to drink, I'm thirsty."

"Sure, but since you're pregnant, I don't think you should be drinking."

With one hand on her tummy, Rose replied, "I didn't say I wanted booze, I am on the wagon. This creature growing in me has me thirsty all the time. I am sure we can get a soda in this place."

Ann looked at the front door of the club and said, "This is kind of a sleazy joint. Why did you pick a club full of transvestites for a bachelorette party?"

"I have my reasons," Rose said. "Now let's go in I want to get a good seat where I can observe the entire club."

Jack thanked his lucky stars that he hadn't been working in the club tonight. Even though he no longer resembled the old Jack with his facial feminization surgery and the gift of his excessive boobage, there is no way he could have paraded around in front of Rose and her friends and not been unmasked. Jack did an immediate about face and returned home. Facing Linda's wrath was far better than having a reunion with Rose in front of her entourage.

Jack explained his predicament to Linda and she relented saying she would talk to Phil and clear the entire thing up. Linda broke out a couple of bottles and the two spent the night lost in a fog of alcohol.

@ @ @ @

The next day, a delivery man brought a dozen long stem Roses to the club. All the girls rushed over to see who they were for. The card said they were for Donna, from a secret admirer. After a round of oohs and aahs from all the girls, Donna cornered Daisy with her news. She was as excited as a school girl.

"Alicia and I had our date yesterday; it was fantastic. Our first stop was her spa and, as we were lounging in the mud bath, Alicia called me pleasantly plump, which hurt my feelings. She made up for it later by saying my figure was attractively rubenesque. But then she said she wants to work with me on losing some weight. We had a ball shopping, our first stop was for a good full body corset. With it on, my waist was reduced by a full four inches. It wasn’t nearly as uncomfortable as I had imagined. I have decided I will wear on all the time. It makes a real difference. After lacing me into the garment we went dress shopping and both got new outfits which we wore for a candlelit dinner at a swank restaurant. Following the meal we retired the patio at sat under the stars and lingered for hours over drinks. It was so dreamy and romantic. Afterwards Alicia invited me back to her place for air quotes “drinks."

Donna smiled happily, remembering the evening. "Daisy, I broke my vow of celibacy, even if it was only girl on girl sex, it was the best love secession we had since our honeymoon. Afterword during pillow talk we even discussed living together again."

Daisy laughed and in a jovial tone said, "Shame on you. Sex on the first date makes you are a first class floozy. Be careful of your reputation, in this establishment you don't want to give the impression you are easy."

After a celebratory hug, the waitresses got back to work. Donna spent the rest of his shift with a spring in his step and a glorious smile pasted on his face.

@ @ @ @

Desiree was having a fantastic day. He had been accepted as a full member of the fourth floor lady's club, replete with cohabitation bathroom privileges. Throughout the day, most of the ladies made it a point to stop by his desk and just visit. A small gaggle even showed up at lunch time to invite Desiree out to lunch. He was disappointed, because of all the morning breaks he was behind in his secretarial duties. He asked for a raincheck.

At quitting time, with his purse firmly in hand, he made a quick visit to the bathroom. After attending to business, he spent several minutes touching up his hair and lipstick. Satisfied all was in order, he headed out the door, not looking forward to the bus ride. He encountered a reception committee waiting for him at the building exit. They swarmed him and made it clear that, after skipping their lunch invitation, he was going to join them for a girl's night out.

Steve tried to excuse himself, fearing if he missed his daily household chores, it might cost him his nightly pickle tickle play time with Phyllis. "I'm sorry ladies I have a date tonight with my wife, besides if I miss my bus I'll have no way of getting home."

Marge informed the reluctant volunteer (read draftee) that the issue had already been cleared with his wife and she had agreed to be the designated driver to ensure he got home.

Desiree was stuffed into the back of Marge's minivan along with six other girls. He found himself squeezed between two of the girls in the rear seat as they were driven to the local pickup bar. The place seemed to be swarming with unattached single men and woman.

The group was lucky enough to get a large booth where Desiree was made to get in first, two ladies sat on each side of him and two others sat across from him. He was trapped and could not escape without their cooperation. The women ordered drink after drink and Desiree's glass was never allowed to get empty. Eventually Naomi stood up and asked for quiet as she wanted to make a toast. She spoke, as always, with perfect diction more reminiscent of a college professor, than a government secretary. The general background noise of the bar ensured a semblance of privacy. Naomi raised her glass and said, "I would like to welcome Desiree to our Pussy Posse. The guy we thought had more balls than brains and would derogatorily call James Bond. Right before our eyes he has morphed into Ms. MoneyPenny. She traded in her double O's for a set of double D's

The toast was met with a series of ‘here, here for she is the jolly good fellow!’

The night was a real eye-opener for Steve. The ladies held nothing back and emphasized the differences between the sexes. They were not ill at ease discussing the most intimate of subjects, which totally shocked the faux woman. In a million years. Steve could never have envisioned a group of men sitting around and arguing about the range of topics that seemed to interest the women. They discussed and even argued about subjects ranging from clothing fashions to the best means of birth control. Nothing was sacrosanct, not even the status of their relationships with their husbands and boyfriends, in some cases both. But when they discussed their preference of sexual positions, Steve was flabbergasted. They ladies tried to draw him into the conversations but, despite the copious amounts of alcohol they were force feeding him, he remained mute and just absorbed as much information as he could.

When they started talking about their preference of partners, he was asked flat out what kind of men Desiree preferred as a bedroom partner. His obvious nervousness was like blood in the water to a school of sharks. One man against six woman wasn't a fair fight. They were relentless and eventually cajoled an answer out of him. His voice was an octave higher than normal, "I have no interest in men."

Which was met with a chorus of "Bullshit."

Trying to recover he said, "Except as friends."

To which Naomi responded, "You mean Friends with benefits right."

"NO! I am only into women!"

The table erupted with chatter, as Sally said "I knew it Desiree is a lipstick lesbian. We have all noticed she is into fashion, sexy lingerie, and long-lasting lipstick. Come on Desiree tell us, are you a top or a bottom?"

Steve's blush was so deep it that even showed through his makeup. He simply stared down at the table, sweat dripping down the back of his neck. . Sally took his body language as an admission of guilt and announced, "I knew it! She's is a bottom bitch. Come on Desiree, fess up. We're all big girls here, so give us the steamy details. What's more important to you; length or girth?"

His response of "Whoa there buckaroos you all need to back that buggy up. I'm a normal happily married man," was met with a chorus of laughter and catcalls. Marge banged her spoon against her water glass.

"Calm down ladies. We shouldn't be so judgmental, let's hear her out.

Steve glanced down at his chest and could plainly see the lace trimming of his bra straining to contain his mounds of flush. The thought of trying to explain himself to this jury of skeptical woman chilled him. He turned deep crimson from embarrassment, with everyone waiting for his answer he eventually said, "Okay, I'll admit it. Since I have been dressing en femme, sexy lingerie, makeup and pretty shoes have a certain allure for me. At times, it even feels awesome, who doesn't like to look their best? At work, I try my best to be as feminine as possible. But at home I'm all man."

Which was met with skeptical glances so he added, "Alright you caught me, I do all the household chores, to help my wife out; but only until the doctors can fixed my boob issues."

Beth, who was on his left, leaned in and stared down his front and said, "From where I'm sitting your boobs looks first-rate, I'd give it a C+."

Gail from his right put her hand on his shoulder and snapped his bra strap and said, "Your bra seems a little small to me. Girls, we need to take Desiree out for some retail therapy to ensure she is wearing correctly sized bars. How does tomorrow over lunch sound?"

A flustered Steve tried to stem the tide by adding, "Thanks but no thanks. I appreciate the offer, but remember this is only temporary, remember I'm a guy. I have plenty of lingerie."

Between bouts of laughter, Gail said, "Now there's something you don't hear guys say every day."

Steve, determined to change the subject, said, "Remember that thanks to Hampton I'm required to conform to the female dress code at work. This isn't something I'm doing willingly. At first, I took that as a form of humiliation, which is what I think Fat Bob intended. There was an unintended consequence of Hampton's decision though. Because I'm unable to conceal these several pounds of female extras on my chest, I had a decision to make."

Steve sat up straighter at the memory of the decisions they had made. "I could curse the light and hate every minute of my life or I could embrace the opportunity to experience life from the other side of the looking glass. Phyllis and I sat down and came to a decision to treat my feminine attire as more than pretty trappings, we decided that they are tools that I, as a counterfeit woman, can use to influence the environment around me.

"My training has made me a keen observer of human nature. I am proud to say I have used you ladies as my role models. The comradeship among the woman is extraordinary. By paying close attention to all of you, I've learned to mimic your mannerisms, your work ethics, and more importantly your attitudes. Before this all happened to me, I honestly I did not value what you ladies did. You were merely support staff. Now I see that we field agents' couldn't function without your contributions. You all are indispensable components to the operation."

Steve paused long enough to raise his glass and take a long pull on his Long Island Ice Tea. He gulped so quickly that the ice cubes fell into his mouth causing small rivulets of the liquid to run down both sides of his mouth and embarrassing small puddles to form on each breast. Beth reached over and scooped the liquid off his chest with her finger.

She laughed and said, "Well ladies, it isn’t exactly jello shots but not bad. Have a try."

A flustered Steve pushed away a flurry of hands headed in his direction. He glared at Beth and used his napkin to wipe up the drippings and went on, "Where was I? Oh now I remember, it didn't take long for me to see the handicap woman under. I have discovered that just looking and dressing like a female has certain drawbacks; like not being taken seriously.

"Don't forget wearing heels for 8 hours a day. I would love to get my hands on the idiot who said high heels where a requirement for our jobs." said Linda. Everyone smiled and nodded in agreement.

Naomi spoke up, "That's easy it's Hampton's rule. It's not a government requirement."

Steve wiggled his cramped toes in his pointy high heels and again took charge as he wanted to finish his explanation. "I'm the same person I was months ago. Because I now wear dresses and bras, suddenly, my arguments are not as sound. Walking into a meeting, I often feel like a piece of meat being put on display. Right or wrong, my physical appearance is used to judge my worth as a member of this department. Since I'm not that pretty, I have to use feminine accoutrements to enhance the image I am trying to portray. It didn't take long to discover that if I wear comfortable frumpy outfits my contributions are dismissed out of hand. If I dress decked out in an ultra-feminine manner it works to my advantage. I can strut my stuff and will have the undivided attention of every man in the room. That doesn't mean they unilaterally accept my input; but at least my ideas get out there for consideration."

@ @ @ @

While Steve was out consorting with his lady friends, Phyllis was pacing back and forth in the living room constantly checking her watch and occasionally glancing out the window watching for the car that was to bring her husband home. When the woman from his office had called, they promised there would be no hanky panky – this time. She wondered about the ‘this time’ but let it go for now. They said they only wanted to familiarize Desiree with their social group.

It was the first time her Desiree had been out on his own. Now, she was beginning to second guess her decision to allow him to party with other women. She was feeling just the slightest pangs of jealousy mixed with regret. Hell, she had to make her own dinner tonight. She had become accustomed to having a handmaiden waiting on her hand and foot.

She had not met most of the other ladies in his office. Steve's attitude towards them had changed 180 degrees since he started working among them en femme. Recently, he had nothing but flattering things to say about them. She hoped his admiration only applied to their work. Phyllis was no stranger to office romances and was aware how notoriously hard they could be on marriages.

There was no way she is going to lose her lover to some secretary floozy. It had been a while since she had enjoyed Steve's morning woody, those memories created a bit of sexually frustrated tonight. She made herself a strong drink and sipped it as she set the stage for her planned evening lovefest with Desiree. She first went to the kitchen and found the bottle with the little blue pills and set it out on the counter where they would be readily available. Then she moved to the bedroom where she laid a new baby blue peekaboo nightie that would provide easy access to his girlie cones. She placed a dozen scented candles around the room. She would wait until his car showed up to light them. A smiled crossed her face as she imagined their love making session tonight. God how she loved to play with and nurse on his sensitive nipples, the love affair was mutual that foreplay always drove Steve wild with desired. She finished her drink and dressed in her sexiest nightgown and waited. No matter what time he got home she was going to ravish him tonight.

@ @ @ @

Back at the apartment, Linda received a call from Phil during the dinner hour.

Linda was still eating so rather than hold the phone she put it on speaker, "Listen Linda, I hired that Daisy chick as a favor to you, but she is screwing with my business. All of my girls are involved in some sort of a conspiracy. They are demanding to be treated with dignity and threatening that they will all leave if they aren't treated like ladies. Damn it, Linda it has taken me years to round up that collection of freaks. I'm not ready to start over. Please talk to Daisy. She is the ring leader walking around here all high and mighty."

Linda chortled and promised she would have a heart to heart talk with the trouble maker.

After she hung up she turned to Daisy and said, "Well young lady, what do you have to say for yourself."

With a smile on his face, he calmly replied, "Guilty as charged. Let's drink on it." Linda was perfectly willing to accept the blasé behavior from Daisy. After all, Daisy had started out as Jack, the milquetoast, who had almost been afraid of his own shadow. Daisy was now a strong transwoman who continued to demonstrate her sharp thinking and compassion for others. This was not something that Linda wanted to beat out of her student.

The girls had finished their nightly drinking routine. Linda was extremely satisfied how the memory rehabilitation was coming along. Daisy had ceased resisting and had come to fully accept the memories as truly being her own.

Tonight, they added a new one. Jack remembered his little league tryout with sadness because he didn't make the team. Linda explained the real reason he didn't make the team was because Jack wanted to take ballet lessons and not play baseball. His parents had insisted that he play ball with the other boys. All Jack really wanted to do was wear pretty tights and a tutu. Linda realized this was going to be a tough sell because the real Jack had grown up loving baseball. But the overall session was such a success Linda decided to celebrate.

"Come on Daisy. Go put on something pretty, we are going to have a girl's night out."

A tipsy Daisy bantered back, "What do you recommend, Oh mistress of mischief!"

"Anything tight that shows off your shapely derrière and make sure it is low cut in front to put the girls on display. "Daisy, just so you know, I will be going 'commando' tonight. So dress appropriately."

Sometime later, an eager Linda leaned against the doorjamb of the bedroom and impatiently tapped her toe. As Daisy continued her primping, an exasperated Linda said, "Come on Daisy, shake a leg I am tired of waiting for you."

Daisy responded by extending her left leg and shaking it then said, "I am not going to be rushed! Perfection takes time. Did Picasso finish the Sistine Chapel in a day?"

Challenging Daisy with a frown that didn't show in her laughing eyes, Linda snapped, "It was Michelangelo, you blond airheaded bimbo!"

A giggling Daisy replied, "Picasso painted Michelangelo, I didn't know that."

An exasperated Linda laughed and said, "Hee hee, now please hurry."

Daisy finished her makeup with a liberal use of her perfume, then inserted crystal earrings with a 6 inch drop. She swiveled in her chair and faced Linda with a seductive leer. Daisy stood and Linda noticed to her delight that when Daisy was flaccid her boy package hardly showed anymore. Daisy slipped on a bombshell of a dress that had a subtle green sheen. It was a straight skirt, scandalously short that fell to mid-thigh. The top was held up with a single strand tied around the neck. It was so low cut Daisy's belly button was in danger of being exposed. As Daisy, lightly licked her cherry red lips she purred, "Will you zip me up please?"

Linda gaped at her gorgeous girlfriend and let out a low wolf whistle. She forcefully strode over and started to work the zipper up. She stop and playfully said, "I can't get it over your ass, have you been putting on weight?"

Daisy replied, "You slutty whore, either zip me up or I will go 'Lady Godiva' on you." Daisy turned and thrust his chest out proudly in a way that made his hooters look even bigger. Daisy tied her hair up with a black velvet ribbon. She glowed and then proudly heralded, "I'm ready."

Linda stood slack jawed and uttered, "Wow! You are voluptuous."

Daisy responded with mischievous smile and uttered, "As Popeye use to say, I yam what I yam and that's all I yam."

Linda chortled, "You are going to be a yam with an 18 inch waist after I tighten your corset down. I will bet that cuts down on your wise cracks. Now gorgeous let's go we have reservations."

Taking her hand, the two sallied forth to dinner. Linda led Daisy to her car. Jack was really conflicted, he had just come to terms with the fact he was starting to develop romantic feelings for his primary target, Ivan, and now here was Linda being nice and loving. Poor Jack had never imagined being caught in a love triangle between two tormentors, then he thought back to his first love Rose, despite what she had done to him he still harbored deep feelings for her. He thought that this might be the first time in history for a love quadrangle. As Linda tried to insert her key in the door lock, Daisy stood behind her and lightly rubbed her breasts against Linda's back. A flustered Linda dropped her keys.

Daisy bent over the squatting Linda so her breasts dangled teasingly at eye level and whispered in her ear, "I am tired of hiding my feelings. Can we be friends tonight and not student and teacher?"

Linda regained her composure. She stood and faced her acolyte, "Sorry, no can do. Tonight you are my date and I don't date friends' just lovers."

On the drive to the restaurant, Jack sat and tried to digest what he had just heard. Did his tormentor just use the term lover? His world was quickly spinning out of control. It would appear he had a choice to make. The cruel manly Ivan or vindictive but beautiful Linda. He sat and twirled a lock of hair and chewed on his lower lip as he tried to decide where his heart lay.

The two women arrived at the restaurant parking lot and walked in holding hands, Linda had a firm, supporting grip on her date. Their steps became more urgent as they neared the entrance of the restaurant. Jack tottered on his heels as he walked over the uneven parking lot. When they reached the door, Linda pushed it open and watched Jack's face as he took in the surroundings. It was absolutely decadent. Every eye in the place followed the two women to their secluded table. Reaching their table, Linda pulled out a chair for Daisy. Daisy was unaccustomed to this display of manners, from anyone, and just stood there confused. Linda laughed and whispered, "You airhead, you're supposed to sit."

An embarrassed Daisy smoothed his skirt under him and sat as ladylike as he could. Linda paused behind him and the gently rubbed Daisy's shoulders. Daisy looked over his shoulder and batted his eyelashes at Linda, while he slowly licked his lips and seductively said, "Do you think I have broad shoulders?"

Linda, with a dry throat, said, "Daisy, you flirt shamelessly. I have no intention of answering a trick question like that."

Daisy tilted his head back giving Linda a view down his cleavage and responded, "I find it absolutely thrilling that you are attracted to me. You really make me feel so good about myself. Ms. Linda I want to tell you, these last few days have been heavenly. I feel like a butterfly that has shed its cocoon. I owe it all to you."

The couple had a very romantic dinner at the outrageously expensive French restaurant. The evening was spent between flirtatious touches and gazing lovingly into each other's eyes. After carafes of a superb Cabernet Sauvignon, the two women held hands across the table. Over the rim of his wineglass Jack studied Linda, admiring her profile as she said something to the waiter. Linda's features were strong and yet feminine and Jack liked the way she focused on whatever task was before her, whether it was in the bedroom, or here at the restaurant, dominating him with her eyes. He was ravenous for her acceptance.

Linda locked eyes with her date and said, "Honey, I have a confession to make."

A nervous Daisy waited anxiously. Linda leaned in close, "As you know I make my living as a dominatrix. I get paid training clients which requires me to remain detached. With you I have tried to remain impartial, but you are special. I find I can't remain detached. For the first time I have developed real feelings for one of my trainees."

Linda reached down and picked up her glass of wine. She took a polite sip and then set the flute on the table again. She reached across the table and slipped her fingers into Daisy's hair firmly grabbing his locks. Linda pulled and brought his lips to hers. Jack opened for her, expecting the thrust of her tongue, but she fed him the wine from her mouth instead.

Jack's world spun. The wine was so much more intoxicating coming from her, as the warmth of the fluid slid over his tongue and down his gullet. Jack melted, losing track of himself and everything around them. Linda placed her other hand behind Jack's head, crushing him harder to her, smashing their lips against each other. The last of the wine passed from Linda's mouth to his and her tongue replaced it, delving into his warmth as if to explore every bit of him. Jack clenched his fists in his lap, so tight his nails dug into his palms. His tongue meet hers. She tasted of wine and the promise of sex, and she smelled of the clean scent of her shampoo.

Linda's eyes caught his, held him. "Your turn," she murmured in a husky voice that told Jack she was just as turned on as she was. For a moment, he didn't know what she meant, but when he glanced at her cabernet he reached for it with a trembling hand. His fingers barely held onto the glass as he brought it to his lips, and he felt a little of it dribble onto his chin as he took a mouthful of the wine and held it, not swallowing. When he set the glass down, Linda leaned close again. Instead of meeting his lips, as Jack expected she flicked her tongue out, lapping up the drops of wine on his chin. Linda slowly moved her lips to his and opened her mouth. Jack fed her the wine, letting it trickle from his lips onto her tongue. Linda groaned and smashed their lips together and clenched his hair so tight the pain of it startled him, yet it quickly melded into a pleasure that joined the incredible kiss.

Jack recognized the familiar stirrings of love building in his heart. Linda had been a malicious bitch toward him and had been his jailor. Jack briefly wondered if he was suffering from Stockholm syndrome. At the moment however, he didn't care as he was really enjoying his life. Work was fun and low stress. He liked the ladies he worked with and he had come to appreciate Ivan's kindnesses. Now Linda had wormed her way into his heart. Life was good, thanks be to God.

Breaking the kiss, Daisy worked up the nerve to ask, "Linda I have very strong feelings for you. But I need to know why you do what you do. Do you hate all men or is this just a game to you?"

Linda leaned across the table and in a conspiratorial tone told her dinner companion, "Daisy, I don't hate men. At one time I feared them, but not anymore. Now I just don't respect them. I have come to the very profound conclusion that sexism is the foundation on which all tyranny is built. Every social form of hierarchy and abuse has been modeled on male-over-female domination."

Daisy was all ears, enthralled by Linda's lecture. Daisy leaned in closer, resting his chin in the palm of his hand then smiled as a way of encouragement. Linda took his other hand and tenderly kissed it and gazed lovingly into Daisy's eyes. Then in a voice that was just a whisper continued, "I have been a lipstick lesbian since I reached puberty. While I was in school, I had a couple of torrid love affairs. But upon graduation, I faced enormous pressure from my family to settle down and get married. They eventually wore me down when I met this very prominent local college professor.

"His name was David. He was a few years older than me, about my height with classical good looks. He was the closest thing to a Greek god this side of Mt. Olympus. Everywhere we went women swooned at the sight of him. We dated and were married after only two months. Initially, it was wonderful. He had the most beautiful cock and did he know how to use it. At first he was a caring and talented lover. On our honeymoon, we fucked nonstop for a week. It was glorious.

"But when we got back from our honeymoon, the novelty quickly wore off. We stopped going out and we barely spoke to each other. I realized that I never really loved him, I merely loved being wooed. When we made love, I would fake an orgasm just to get it over with. I started to miss my old life style. There is nothing in this world like a tongue licking my vagina from its entrance up to the clitoris. When your partner sucks your clitoris and envelops it in their mouth it is the greatest feeling ever, way better than having a cock crammed into you. Daisy, are you aware that ounce for ounce the tongue is the body's strongest muscle?

"I came to realize that David was never in love with me wither; he was too much in love with himself. There wasn't room for anyone else. I did everything I could to get the man I fell in love with back. I tried to spice up our love life hoping that would help. I pleaded with him to go down on me. I even swallowed my pride and begged him. He said the very thought of putting his mouth where his penis had been made him nauseous.

"Our marriage went downhill from there. I became disenchanted with all men. David was just a swaggering, macho pig. He made me do the whole doting housewife gig; cook, clean, laundry, host cocktail parties. It was pure drudgery. We quarreled continually, and then he became physically and emotionally abusive. If he came home and found the house wasn't perfect he would berate and beat me. He sent me to the hospital three times. Then he started raping me. We fucked any time he wanted it, even when I said no. Then he started forcing me to give him blow jobs, because he said fucking was too much effort for him.

"The absolute worst part was that he would constantly provide verbal advice on how I could improve my technique. Like how would he know how to give a blow job? I tried to resist and he brought out a very sharp carving knife and held it to my nipple. He told me if I so much as scratched him during sex he would cut a very thin slice off each of me nipples. My dear, he taught me that the fear of pain is an excellent motivator. I don't want to sound sanctimonious but it was at that point I decided that, for women, marriage is nothing but legalized slavery."

Linda had a single tear run down her face, it hung on her chin. Daisy reached across the table and with his fingertip and captured the lone salty interloper and brought it to his mouth and sucked the essence of Linda's sadness into his mouth.

Linda smiled at the small gesture, took a deep breath and resumed, "At that time, I started having affairs with woman in the neighborhood. I was feeling terribly guilty about cheating until I came home one day from a tryst with our next-door neighbor. I sneaked in the backdoor, heard a strange moaning coming from the living room. As I glimpsed around the corner I was shocked to see David on his knees between our landlords' legs sucking his cock. He performed like a pro, bobbing up and down like a woodpecker. It was obvious this was not a onetime thing. I used my cell phone and took a whole slew of pictures and e-mailed them to myself, before my presence was discovered. Well when I finally interrupted their love session all hell brook lose, a lot of very mean and hateful things were said by both sides.

"Let me tell you, I used the threat of exposure to put that faggot through his paces over the following few weeks. It was the most empowering thing I had ever done. Emasculating a man is the most satisfying thing I have ever experienced. It was my first exposure in forced feminization. It was then that I developed my mantra "Men are as trainable as pets, beat them when they are naughty and pat them on the head when they are good.

"The first thing I did was make him go get a permanent wave hairstyle and then get both ears pierced. I went out and bought David his very own outfit; a black micro-mini leather skirt, a lacy black bra, size F breast forms, a see-through blouse, 5 inch stilettos and enough jewelry to outfit a gay pride parade. At night, I would dress him like a drag queen, put bows in his hair, douse in in cheap flowery perfume, layer on extra heavy makeup, complimented with long heave earrings and then bring some random gay guy home.

"I forced David to service them, just like when he would force me and I filmed each encounter. I took every opportunity to degrade and ridicule that sissy bastard. On nights when I couldn't find any candidates to bring home or just didn't feel like going out, I would make David kneel at my feet and watch my home movies. I would gleefully critique his performance while I would finger myself to orgasm after orgasm. OMG what a thrill! Even my limited praise was derogatory. If he did anything right I would tell him what a good girl he was becoming.

"One night I blundered and brought home one of David's students. David freaked out and eventually grew a pair and threatened to leave me. I couldn't let that happen, at least not on his terms, so I feigned reconciliation. I meekly apologized for my behavior and I booked a romantic getaway to Acapulco. I told David it would be our second honeymoon.

"The first night there, after a few extra strong drinks, I slipped David a Roofie. I managed to get him dressed up like a Tijuana hooker and I glued on his F size tits with super glue. Putting on his slutty girl makeup and a ton of cheap jewelry completed the whole picture.

"I managed to drag his semiconscious ass out to a lounge chair by the pool. I placed my largest dildo in his lap. Then I took a dozen pictures with my cell phone of him sprawled on that chair. I left him there to sleep it off. I took his room key, his passport, all his money and his credit cards along with all his identification and flew out that night. Daisy, let me tell you that plane trip home was the most pleasurable ride I ever had. I ran the battery dry on my phone going over those pictures. Just envisioning that jackass waking up and trying to talk his way out of his situation produced three earth shattering orgasms before we touched down. I never saw or heard from him again. For all I know he is still in Acapulco.

"My only regret is the fact that I personally never raped his ass. If I could rewind the clock, I would have brought my strap-on and fucked him raw before leaving him there. Oh well, I guess we all have some regrets in life. It was on that flight home that I knew my destiny in life. I have since taken the Marquis de Sade as my inspiration and role model. "

While Daisy was processing this information, Linda took Daisy to a nearby lesbian dance club, appropriately named the Lesbos Club. The two women drank, flirted, laughed, and danced until the wee hours of the morning. As they boogied the night away, Linda nestled in the crook of Daisy's neck and fondled her partner's plump rump. Staggering back to their apartment, both woman fell into bed together. Jack was aroused late the next morning by a wondrous sensation emanating from between his leg legs. He felt the warm wetness of Linda's mouth enveloping his ball sack. As what was left of Jack's manhood responded, Linda switched to bobbing up and down on Daisy's petite cockett. Linda wasn't able to put the ram back into the rod, but she had Daisy's engine running at red line RPM.

It took immense will power for Jack to ask Linda to stop, saying, "Honey, I love what you're doing, but we have been here before. I am just not ready for that, just yet. Please stop."

Withdrawing her head from under the covers Linda said with a twinkle in her eyes, "Oh you party pooper, I hate you! Daisy, getting you to let me make love to you is harder than nailing jelly to a tree. Your voice says no but your little willie is singing a completely different tune. Give me five minutes for the conclusion of my aria, please."

"Linda, the temptation to say yes is nigh on irresistible. As far as I am concerned you are a Caruso of cock sucking but can't we postpone the final curtain for a while longer."

Linda crawled up to Daisy and engulfed him in a passionate hug. Linda pulled back and looked Daisy in the eyes. "Daisy, you realize I love you and I believe that you love me. You know about my feelings on marriage between a man and a woman, but between two equals I think it could work. My first marriage was a disaster. But with you, I know things will be different."

In a silky voice Linda asked, "Daisy, I know it is a major faux pas to propose without a ring but Daisy Bell, let me ask you, will you marry me?"

A bewildered Jack just gawked intently at Linda while twirling a strand of hair with his finger. It was a habit that had been encouraged by Linda. Jack was stalling for time as he thought out his response.

After a long pregnant pause, Daisy stared at Linda and tried to put together an answer. Linda held her breath waiting for an answer. After several long moments Daisy responded, "Yes Linda. I think I do love you, but I can't marry you, I am still legally married."

"Daisy, my love that is a mere technicality, it can be corrected by one phone call. Just give me the word and you will be a free woman."

"Linda, thanks for asking but let me think this over. Can we talk about this after we bring Ivan down?" I'm so confused right now. I would like nothing better than to drag you into my lair and have my way with you. I am sorry, but I can't forget that I am still married."

"Daisy, what are you sorry about?"

"I am not sure Linda, it's just that I'm sorry is my go to phrase lately."

Daisy, in a playful tone announced, "Linda if that time does come, I am telling you right now I'm not going to be the groom. As a husband, I was a total failure so if I get married again this time I am going be the wife. FYI, I am definitely not going to get married in latex or leather, its silk and lace or I won't participate."

Linda let Daisy curl up in her lap. It had been an emotionally charged day and now Linda was offering him such a different life then he had ever imagined. Daisy was conflicted because it was a decision he wasn’t prepared to make right now. Unquestionably he had feelings for Linda, not unlike what he felt for Ivan. Then there were his unrequited feelings for Rose. So he cried, and cried. Finally exhausted, the two finally fell asleep.

Jack awoke several hours later with a deliriously magnificent experience happening again in his groin. Linda's brunette curls were firmly ensconced between Jacks legs. His small prick was being sucked in the most loving fashion, then there was Linda's middle finger being wiggled deep into Jack's ass, rubbing on his prostate. Then Jack shrieked, "No way, STOP that!"

A disappointed Linda raised her head with tears in her eyes and pleaded with Daisy, "Honey, I was just trying to make you feel better. Let me finish, please."

"Um, Linda that was wonderful, in fact it was beyond wonderful, it was glorious, but I can't right now. I'm sorry but I just have some issues I need to work out. Please sweetheart, be patient with me, I promise soon my darling, very soon but just right now.

"Linda I have gone along with your dildo sucking, but my ass is off limits. Things come out but under no circumstances do I want anything going in. There is still a small part of my masculinity that just won't allow that. I am sorry."

Linda put her head down on the soft pillows of Daisy's breast and went back to sleep.

As the dark shadows of sleep slowly crept across Jack's mind – his last thoughts were of lacy white wedding gowns with intricate veils and an extra-long train.

"Good Girls go to heaven, Bad Girls go everywhere."

@ @ @ @

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

oh poor phyllis

licorice's picture

"Hell, she had to make her own dinner tonight."

yes your life is such a trial.