Rules Are Rules: 36. So Busted!

Printer-friendly version

For my part, I kept looking down at my breasts. They weren't very big, but they were mine. Home grown. I grew them myself, I said to myself proudly, from all-natural ingredients. They were the same size as the little bags I used to use for padding, but these babies were real, and they wouldn't shift or fall out.

 


Rules Are Rules


36. So Busted!

 

The funeral was not so sad, really. Even though I had a black dress of my own, Alice insisted on lending me one of hers — a stretchy wool dress. I was afraid it would be itchy, but it wasn't at all, and I liked the way it hung on me.

When I imagined the funeral, I pictured all of us standing around a hole in the ground, crying. Instead, since Mr. Bruce was cremated, there was a short service in a plain little chapel, and then the coffin was rolled away. There were people sobbing, but Alice had cried so much at the wake, I don't think she had any more tears in her.

The whole time we were sitting, Alice kept a tight grip on my left arm. When we stood up, I took the opportunity to move to the other side of her. She immediately grabbed my right arm and hung on tight. She still had that look of being lost.

For my part, I kept looking down at my breasts. They weren't very big, but they were mine. Home grown. I grew them myself, I said to myself proudly, from all-natural ingredients. They were the same size as the little bags I used to use for padding, but these babies were real, and they wouldn't shift or fall out.

"So what happens now?" I asked Aunt Jane.

"We go to a little reception."

Mr. Bruce's family had hired a hall nearby. Aunt Jane drove us. Denise sat in front, and Alice and I sat in back. Alice still had my arm tight in her grip. I wanted to tell her to let go, but I knew she needed it, so I kept my mouth shut. When we got out of the car, I switched sides again. I did that as often as I could. The only time she let go was when someone gave her a hug.

Denise came by and asked, "How are you doing, kid?"

"My arms hurt a little," I whispered. "Can you let Alice hang on to you for a while?"

"I'll try," she said, "but I think she wants you."

Alice emerged from the hug, and turned to look for me. Denise had placed herself between us, and said, "Alice, want to take my arm for a while?"

Alice didn't answer. She just looked at Denise with big, sad eyes.

I couldn't take it. I walked toward her, and her hands moved like magnets toward my arm. She took possession of it, squeezing hard. "Alice," I asked as gently as I could. "Could you please not grip so tight?"

She gave me a weak smile, and loosened for a moment. An instant later she reverted to her vise-like grip. I didn't ask her again.

I've thought about it a lot, then and after, but I don't know why she latched onto me. I met her mother and brother and sister, and even though she hugged them several times and cried all over them, in the end she always came back to holding my arm.

Could it have been because we were the same height? I wondered — with her clutching my arm and standing so close — whether we might look like Siamese twins, but we're so different, different clothes, different hairstyles, different shapes... Some people guessed I was her daughter, so at least the age difference was obvious... Anyway, it was a mystery, and I didn't dare ask why.

The rest of the week was similar. Denise and I camped out at Alice's house. Denise pretty much kept things going, preparing the meals and cleaning up after, while I sat with Alice. I had to do my homework during lunch hour, because Alice was stuck on me all week. We started going on walks together. Wednesday morning we were both up early, and there was nothing to do, so I suggested we go out. I was getting a bit stir-crazy.

It turned out to be an inspired choice. At last she didn't need to hang on to me. She just walked. And she talked. And talked and talked and talked. I didn't need to ask questions or even say uh-huh or nod. She poured out words nonstop. She told me all about her and Donny: how they met, how he proposed, where they thought they were going as a couple. She told me about the miscarriages. She didn't cry, she just wiped her eyes now and then.

When I got home from school that day, she wanted to walk again, and after dinner we walked a third time. It was the same thing on Thursday and Friday. I got to hear a lot more than I ever wanted to know about what it was like to be married. I admit that a lot of it was interesting. There was a lot I had never thought about. I never realized that when you get married, you start living with another person that you haven't grown up with — I mean, you never imagine that marriage can hinge on things like thermostat settings and furniture choices and what goes into tuna salad...

Some of what she said really made me blush. She talked about pretty intimate, physical stuff. Sure I was kind of curious, but I didn't really want that level of detail. Too much information! But I kept my mouth shut and listened and walked.

I'm no psychologist, but I could see it was doing her good. She wasn't weepy or lost any more, and when I got up on Saturday, she had already been out for a jog and was fixing herself breakfast. She served me fruit salad, eggs, and toast. Her mood was a lot better. She was more like the old Alice.

Oh. There's something that I forgot to tell you, what with all the talk of the funeral and crying and whatnot.

The tea kept on working. Every day, my breasts were a little bigger and nicer. By Saturday morning, when Alice was handing me my breakfast plate, they'd gone from being half-apple size to more like full-apple size. Not big apples, but nice apples.

Nobody noticed but me, since Aunt Jane was doing her night shifts and sleeping in the daytime. At lunch time in the cafeteria I was sitting by myself, doing homework as I ate, so I didn't have time to talk with Carla and Eden. I'm pretty sure Eden saw the change when we were in gym class, but she didn't have a chance to say anything. Now my chest was almost as big as hers. Not quite, but almost.

I kind of wanted to keep it to myself as long as I could. After all, I wasn't doing anything wrong, was I? But I got careless. I mean, it was Saturday morning, I was still half-asleep, and I didn't expect Alice to have come out from her "lost" cloud.

I sitting at the table, wearing long cotton pajama pants, a tank top, and a light bathrobe. My robe was open, and I wasn't wearing a bra. Alice sat across from me, crunching on a piece of bacon. She suddenly stopped chewing.

"Is that you?" she asked in a shocked tone.

"What do you mean?" I replied, trying my best to sound innocent as I pulled my robe closed.

"You know what I mean! Look at you! Oh my god, you are so busted, girl! I've got to call your aunt!"

"Uh," I said stupidly, wishing I was more awake. I should have seen this coming! "She's asleep. You can't wake her."

"I can wake her, and I will wake her!" She picked up the phone and dialed a number. As it continued ringing, she frowned and scoffed, "Voicemail." Then, after a wait: "Janey, it's me, Allie. Call me as soon as you hear this. If you could come over, it would be even better. It's about your nephew-slash-niece, Mark/Marcie. She's up to something and you need to know about it. Bye."

Alice turned to me. "So what did you do? Where do you get the hormones?"

"I'm not taking hormones!" I said. "I'm not doing anything!"

She shook her head. "You're going to need a better story than that for your aunt!"

Just then, the phone rang. Alice still held it in her hand, so she answered on the first ring.

"Yeah. Janey? Oh, I'm good. I'm fine. It's this girl you left over here! She's got breasts! ... Breasts, yeah! ... Big enough! ... Yes! YES! No... No, I asked, and she said no. ... Okay... Okay... Right... Bye."

Alice looked at me. "She's on her way over. And she is on fire. So what did you do?"

My aunt didn't appear for about twenty minutes, which was odd. When she did arrive, she was mad. Not boiling mad or hopping mad, but a cold, scary mad. By that time, I'd fessed up to Alice about the tea, and brought out the paper bag I'd gotten from Mrs. Earshon. There was just a little bit in the bottom, not quite enough for a cup. I'd been using the supply that Cassie gave me since Monday, but hadn't gotten around to throwing the old bag away.

"Is this all of it?" Alice asked.

"Yes," I said, while thinking, That's all that's in that bag, yes. So it wasn't *technically* a lie. Not a lie-lie, anyway.

The first thing my aunt said was, "Don't even ask whether I'm going to call your parents. I am. I have to. But first you have an appointment right now with a doctor, so put some clothes on." She opened my robe and looked at my chest. Her face went white. She drew in a breath and said, "Jeez almighty!" before she turned away and fell heavily into a chair.

Alice grabbed me by the shoulders, turned me around and pushed me away. "Go get dressed," she whispered.

I was shaking as I put my clothes on. For some reason, I wanted to wear pants today, but — surprise — they weren't part of my wardrobe. I pulled on the outfit from my first day as Marcie — the aqua skirt and white top. It was comfortable, and it was right there. I listened to as much of the conversation between Alice and Jane as possible, and came out as soon as I could.

"You need a coat," Jane barked, so I went and got one.

"Sorry, Alice," I said softly as we left.

She shrugged and gave me a smile when Jane's back was turned. Then she ran over and gave me a hug. As she did she whispered, "Thanks for helping me so much this week. Tell me how it goes with the doctor!"

up
207 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That tea...

I know quite a number of people that would love to get their hands on some of that tea!!!

The doctor's report will be interesting to hear. :-) As will her parents reactions.

So busted

- what a terrible pun!

Can't wait for the next episode.

I Must be tired!

It took me about 3 min to get the bad pun part. Funny as it was I didn't get it right away even after reading the whole chapter! BTW great chapter keep them comming.

Hugs,
Jayme
aka.. The tired one

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

Has Marcie Boobed?

Need I say more?

Gabi

Gabi.


“It is hard for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.” Thomas Hardy—Far from the Madding Crowd.

.

lol! yes, I know a lot of people who would pay good money for that tea, too - lol. It must be like premarin, but made from a whole herd... rofl.

In most cases I think people make too much of a fuss over possible complications from hrt, but if someone was dosing themselves with something that had an effect like *THAT* then, yeah, she really should be rushed to the hospital ASAP.

It may have been an intentional effect, but in the course of this story, the inner doubts and insecurities that Marcie has had over all of this seems to be very muted and distant. When she panicked over her parents having been invited to dinner it did show that she clearly did have some fears, but none of those is ever really apparent in a very personal sense. I've found myself wanting to know more of how Marcie's actually feeling and what's going on inside her head rather than looking at events from such an emotionally distant perspective.

Feelings?

When Marcie had dinner with her parents, she was afraid of her parents displeasure,
and worried that they might make her stop being Marcie...

There isn't any angst in the story, or "who am I?", or introspection.

Going into what people *feel* isn't really my area.

Mark just kind of woke up into being Marcie,
and once awake, never wanted to go back to sleep again.

Kaleigh

Jeez..

The only way I can get breasts are when I stuff my BRA! Can you get me some?? ;-)

TGSine --

TGSine --958

Mark just kind of woke up

Mark just kind of woke up into being Marcie,
and once awake, never wanted to go back to sleep again.

Kaleigh, that is exactly what I like about this story.

Do you know how hard it is to read when you're sitting
there cringing with your hands over your eyes! You're
killing me with this thing!

I have every faith that the adults around Marcie will
care for her in an mature and loving way. I'm not
worried a bit.

I do have one question thought.

Since that Tea was obviously nuclear, do her new boobs
glow in the dark?

A very entertained,

Sarah Lynn Morgan

Make just woke up as Marcie

I think on some level Marcie KNOWs that she would have a hard time ever tring to be Mark again. Since she is now busted (which she seems happy about) She nows gets to find out that it's not something that goes away( Which I'm sure she will still be happy about it, shocked maybe, but still happy). About her parents forcing her to go back to being Mark, well I think she just made that a way more unfeasable.
(and again I think she'll be happy about that)

I think it would be way easier to convince parents to let you (continue to) be a girl once you already have the, ah, assets.

----------
Jenna

So busted

You're not the only one who missed that pun! Had to wipe the tears away but since they were from laughing, no big deal! I've read a lot of TG stories in the almost two years since I'd found them on-line. Many of the best ones talk about the feelings of rightness when the characters discover their femininity. That is what Marcie has seemed to have found. When Mark discovered his inner Marcie, it was a moment of enlightenment. Even after Aunt Jane, backed off from what she thought was just teasing, once Mark had gotten a small taste of what it was like to be Marcie, she had to have more. Just look at the pride and satisfaction in the header. "All natural ingredients" and "Grew them myself" Kayleigh I really love this tale of yours. :)
hugs!
grover

Every Transwoman's dream

Gwen While the Tea idea is implausable, I really like the Author's way of writing. Besides, she has poetic license. How did she get into this mess? This is the classic, "It's not my fault tale" but with a cute twist. I hope the author does not take it down some dark, bleak rabbit hole.
Gwen Brown

The Tea

Herbal teas can help with the symptoms experience during menopause because the phytoestrogens do attach themselves to the oestrogen receptor sites in the body. Usually a combination of different herbs are used, including black cohosh and yarrow to name two.

If one will do a google, one can also see the harm being done to children through hormones and hormone mimickers found in a lot of the health and beauty products on the market. We are having young girls, very young girls, entering into puberty before the normal time frame. It is also affecting young boys, increasing such incidents as gynecomastia and reduced testicler development. It is a bit scary when you starting getting into it.

Now let us look at our Marcie. He has definitely not started puberty or she would not have manage to just fool everyone so easily. Plus there is an indication that he isn't really acting as Marcie, just being herself. However, that is another topic altogether. Marcie does not have facial hair, a prominent Adam's apple, excessive body hair, and a deepen voice. Given what we have seen in the real world when children are exposed to oestrogens and oestrogens mimickers, it is a real possibility that Marcie could switch on her puberty by the herbal teas she was drinking. Her testosterone levels are pre-puberty so it wouldn't take much to switch on the receptor sites to respond to the increase levels of oestrogens.

Now why doesn't it work as well for adult males? Because, as it is pointed out, the phytoestrogens are weak. Even when using HRT, the male to female transsexual will find less breast development the further along in age. Plus, unless the male to female transsexual will undergo orchiectomy, the body still produces the testosterone. The use of T-blockers is necessary because with the increase in oestrogen levels, the body will counteract by producing more testosterone. The above illustrates the point that it is important to recognise transsexuals at the earliest age possible so the body can be stopped from entering the wrong puberty.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical person and there may be errors in the above statements.

And the size are real

Marcie's breasts are normal, or just a bit smaller than normal. Remember the statement that she was a bit smaller than Eden. True, the time frame for growing them may be a bit too short, but sometimes to keep a storey from getting too long and burdensome, a writer will have to resorts to tricks. I have never liked watching a film that starts with an incident, and then switches in the next frame to five years later. A lot of stuff can happen in five years!.

But I am digressing. The writer did keep the size real, and I liked that. Marcie doesn't have watermelons, she has apples, "...Not big apples, but nice apples". Besides, what is big on Marcie would be nothing on a grown women.

I am really enjoying this storey, it is a fun read.

can i have some tea

i would love to have some of that tea. is there any left?

i wonder how her parents will react to THIS. i can understand the aunts reaction. there will be some trouble but whose going to beleive its just tea. hope they dont think shes abusing drugs.

I could do with some tea

Angharad's picture

that took the fat from where it accumulates and put it in some more desirable places! Cos Premarin doesn't do it by itself.
Angharad

Angharad

tea anny one rules are rules 36

verry good i wonder what wood happen i a real woman wood drink this tea ?wow whaildchild

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing

Tea for two

Tea for two at my place, but unfortunately I have only Darjeeling, green tea or Earl Grey. come see me he he.

Love,

Paula

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

The Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune

Paula

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

The Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune