Morgan 7

Printer-friendly version
Gender=NA.jpg

We'd barely gotten on the bus when my phone and Chris's started going off.

I grabbed mine and I had a text from Sally. "Looking hot bro!" with an attached pic. I pulled up the photo.

Oh god. It was me in the hall outside English, right after Chris had given me that kiss and hug. My shorts had been a lot tighter than I thought after that kiss. My cock looked huge and my boobs were prominent as well. Looked like my nipples were hard enough to cut glass, even through the top.

I texted back "Where did you get that?"

Sally's response was "you're all over Facebook and Tumblr"

"I'm doomed."

Chris looked up from her phone.

"Somebody told you about the posts?"

I just backed up a bit and showed her the pic.

"My sister sent me that."

"Wow. That looks better than you did before I kissed you."

"Not helping."

"I wonder if the pic is good enough to blow up to poster size?"

"Really not helping."

"Aww. You'd look great on my bedroom wall."

"Yeah right up until your mom & dad see it. Then I'm dead and you'll be grounded for life."

Chris gave it some thought. "Nah, probably only grounded until college."

I made a face. "I'll still be dead though."

"Dad wouldn't do that. He'd probably just maim you a little."


When we got to my place, I had to introduce Chris to Dad. I was hoping that'd distract him from my clothes. No such luck.

"That's an 'interesting' look, Morgan. Care to explain it?"

I gave him a short version of the bit at lunch. "And I had to change into the spare clothes I'd brought with me. Only I hadn't thought they'd get my bra and panties too."

"Poor planning on your part..."

"Yeah, Dad, I know. It's no excuse."

"Bet you remember spare underwear in the future."

"Yes, Dad, I will."

"At least you didn't get in trouble for what you are wearing."

I tried to will Chris to keep quiet. She did, but I guess something in our expressions tripped dad's radar.

"You did get in trouble for wearing them?"

"Uh, not exactly..."

Explaining the confrontation with Mrs. O'Riley to dad was not fun. Even less fun was when I let slip about the video on Chris's phone while describing the bit in Mr. Burns' office.

Naturally, dad wanted to see the video. At least Chris knew better than to argue.

"Okay, I agree with Mr. Burns. You shouldn't have flashed your teacher. But I can see why you did it. Don't make a habit of it. OK?"

Whew. Now if only mom is as reasonable when she gets home.

Fortunately, that was the end of the Parental Inquisition. Well, at least until later.

Chris and I headed up to my room followed by a warning to not do anything dad wouldn't do.

I couldn't resist throwing back "Oh, like that's a limit."

One of dad's stress balls bounced off the back of my head, followed by a laugh.

When we got to my room, Chris tossed her bag on the bed and some of the books slid out. I recognized a paperback and turned to her with a grin.

"So, Chris, you're one of those Longknifes?"

She stared at me for a second and then spotted the book that'd fallen out.

"Ah, another fan?"

"Yep. I heard Mike Sheperd talking about the books at Orycon. I even got lucky and found copies of the prequels."

"Prequels? What prequels?"

"Well, you know how Kris talks about things her grandfathers got up to in the 'old days'?"

"Yeah?"

"One of the dealers had these three books by Mike Moscoe sitting next to the Kris Longknife books. I picked one up and saw from the cover blurb that it was about one of her grandfathers. Seems Mike wrote some books under a different pen name that he used for background when he started the new series."

"There are more books?!"

"Just the three."

I went over to the shelves and dug out my copies of They Also Serve, The Price of Peace and The First Casualty.

"You can borrow them, but if anything happens to them...."

"You'll kill me?"

"Worse, I'll sic Kris's grandfathers on you."

"Hey, no fair fighting dirty."

"If you aren't fighting dirty, you aren't trying."

Chris packed the books into her bag while I fired up my computer to check how bad the online gossip was.

She said, "Wish I could check my accounts."

"Ask and ye shall receive."

With a grin I pulled an older desktop out of the closet along with a keyboard, mouse and an old LCD monitor.

There was (just barely) room for both of us to sit at the table I was using for a computer desk.

The good(?) news was that there was only the one pic of me in the hall. The bad news was that it'd spread fast. Worse, they'd posted a link to the hi-res original.

Chris grabbed a copy in spite of my pleadings. And after thinking things over a bit, I grabbed one for myself.

But why did that person have to have a good camera in their phone, and worse, be able to use it well. I don't think they could have gotten a clearer shot if I'd posed for it.

Bad news was that there were several different shots of me topless in Mrs. O'Riley's class. Mostly not that good due to angle or blurring. But a couple were fairly clear.

Worse, someone besides Chris had been taking video.

This was so not good.

I got drawn out of my visions of doom when Cjris started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

A URL popped up in the chat window and I clicked on it.

What??? It was yet another post of the pic from the hall. Only this person was claiming I was a girl with a packer in my shorts!

They had a link to the video and pointed out stuff that "proved" my breasts were real and natural. They also pointed to some stuff about my waist and hips that "proved" I had to be a girl. So "obviously" my cock & balls were fake.

I was sputtering when Chris told me to hit refresh. I guess she'd sent the URL to some of her (our?) crowd from lunch. There were several comments telling the original poster they were wrong. Including one that I assumed was from Rob.

"No, he really is a guy with breasts. He's in my PE class ad I've seen him in the showers and changing. It's some weird genetic thing. His bod is going female but his crotch is all guy."

"Gee, Rob, thanks ever so much for that" I muttered.

Chris and I were discussing what we could do about stuff like that "girl with a dick" post when I heard mom get home.

So we tabled it and got out some homework because I'd pointed out that as soon as mom had changed and de-stressed a bit, she'd want to talk to me... no us about my day at school.


The Kris Longknife books are some fun SF/Adventure with a good female protagonist. One who is way too human. And the Mike Moscoe books I listed are indeed effectively prequels to them. They've even been re-released under his Mike Sheperd name in 2013.

up
241 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yes, I know it's short. But

Brooke Erickson's picture

Yes, I know it's short. But this seemed to be a good break point as the next bit may be a bit complicated.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

I like Morgan's Dad's comment

I like Morgan's Dad's comment.
Mine is "don't do anything I wouldn't enjoy, and that gives you a lot of leeway."
That's one of the biggest problems with cell phones today--cameras. No way anyone can have an expectation of any privacy, regardless of what a person is doing or not doing.
This is so, because there are so many people now a days who believe and feel they have a right (NOT) to film anyone or anything they choose and have NO respect for the privacy rights of others.

Next chapter is going to deal

Brooke Erickson's picture

Next chapter is going to deal with the way that can come back to bite you...

One clue. Morgan is under 18.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Photography is not a crime.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com

It's a double edged sword.

Morgan was only too happy to show some pics and vids to the authorities. She has to accept the fact that there can be disadvantages, too.

So far, since she has been pretty much staying within the rules, the advantage has mostly been hers.

True enough that photography

Brooke Erickson's picture

True enough that photography in and of itself isn't a crime. At least in public spaces.

*But* if you single out a specific person *even in public* THEN that person can go after you for not having permission to publish their image. There are exceptions. Celebrities, sometimes being "newsworthy" (not sure of the parameters on that one)

So you can put that video of the cop beating someone up online and it'd be legal. Putting up one of somebody being a jerk? That one *might* get you in trouble.

Putting up a photo because somebody has something showing or to ridicule them? That's a lot more likely to be trouble.

Nobody was publishing those images from the cafeteria (though that may change).

Also, schools don't necessarily count as "public".

But the real issue is going to be something else.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Photography

Following a person or group could come under the category of stalking. The photography would be secondary.

Or, it could be argued that it is journalism, and therefore protected under the first amedment.

Is humiliating someone legitimate journalism? You betcha! You only need look at the tabloids to see that.

It may not be nice, and the tabloid-style journalists may be considered bottom feeers, but their speech is still protected by the first amendment. That is, until the journalist starts to make things up and publish blatent libel.

The issue of the school not necessarily being a public place is a good one.

The litmus test for invasion of privacy and the like is whether or not the people involved are in a place where they can realistically expect privacy.

In your bedroom, you can expect privacy. On the street, you can't. In your front yard, you can't. If you wander nude through your living room with the curtains drawn, you can be cited for indecent exposure.

It becomes subject to interpretation as you get closer to the line. If someone takes a picture from the sidewalk and it happens to catch you in a compromizing position through the window in your living room, the photogrpher can probably get away with it. A picture taken through your second story bedroom window from across the street using a telephoto lens? Not so much.

Basically, if it's in a place where you can legitimately expect to see it, then you can photograph it -- except for in a private space like a public bathroom.

The school cafeteria? What student expects to avoid being humiliated if he does something stupid in the cafeteria?

I wouldn't lay bets either way.

Yay! Morgan!!!

Please, Ma'am, may I have some MOAR!!! LOL!

LTNS Brooke! I hope we see more of Morgan soon, and not another 3 years from now!

Oh, and thanks for cluing me in on that Mike guy. Seems potentially neat. It's space opera, but I don't mind space opera as long as it's honest about being space opera. My biggest problem with Star Wars is that it STILL tries to bill itself Science Fiction. Grrr!

Abigail Drew.

Not really "big" and

Brooke Erickson's picture

Not really "big" and "sweeping" enough for space opera. But it does go farther that way than a lot of current stuff does.

But Kris is quite a character, and *way* more human, flawed and vulnerable than most heroines.

On the other hand, her being vulnerable doesn't mean she's going to be a victim. If she can find a way she'll stop you. And if she can't stop you, she'll get revenge.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

short. But

Podracer's picture

But good, I'd almost let Morgan slip off the back of my mind. Thanks for updating the story.
One hopes that Morgan and friends are awake enough to avoid real trauma which surely lurks ahead, given the events so far.

"Reach for the sun."

What a story

Jamie Lee's picture

This is another story which made me want to read the next chapter, and the next, and the next, up to the last posted chapter.

The way this story is told, and what caused me to keep reading, is the same thing which caused me to continue reading the Kris Longknife and Mission Earth series. This story, and the two series mentioned, are well written, have great plots, easy to follow, and a lot of fun to read.

I definitely will be looking for the next installments of this story.

Others have feelings too.

Another visit to this wonderful story

This is a charming beginning to what hopefully will be a complete tale. Although the time lapse from the last chapter is long, hope springs eternal. Even in this incomplete status, still worth the read.