Wishful thinking

Printer-friendly version

Ted was a normal teen, inseventh grade, but he was mid understood everywhere by everyone. Day after day he felt sad. Expecually after rejections. But his dog was always there for him. It was mid school year, and after lots of thinking Ted relized, he would fit in better with the girls. He was friends with most anyway. So on his birthday, as he blew out his candles, he wished that he could be a girl with everyone knowing him as one. It was his way for a new start.

The next day he was waken up to the sound of his mom yelling "KYLIE HERMIONE RUFERN! WAKE UP THIS INSTANT! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" He said "ok mom.:. Let me just brush my hair and get dressed... I'll be down for breakfast" but because he was so tired he didn't relize what happens until he looked into the mirror. He had became a girl. He had very long puffy auburn hair, nose freckles, a good figure, the perfect voice, and his nerdy glasses. He went to his dresser to find an outfit layer out for him, a skirt, knee high socks, and a T shirt. He grabbed a watch, just because, a bow for his hair which he found on the dresser as well, and headed down. He could not wait for his first day as a girl. His wish had come true.

He got downstairs, to see waffles sitting in front of his spot. He ate them and was about to leave. His hair was a mess, but it was his style. He left with a big smile on his face, slight buck teeth showing.

As he arrived at school, he remembered he was completely alone. All his friends moved or transferred. When he sat down his teacher said, "Kylie, because you are the newest girl here, but used to the school, I need you to do something. We have a new student coming in, and I need you to show her around. And possibly try to be friends with Her." He accepted. A few minutes after class started, he noticed his grades were somehow better. Which was nice. But then the new girl came in. She said her name was Amber Hazel Caremlz. She seemed like the smart quirqy tomboy fangirl. The teacher said after Amber introduced herself "ok so Kylie over there will be showing you around. So she will take you around the school right now and all that."

It was a long day but they got to know eachother well. They had a lot in common, and both played video games alone. In the dark. And sobbed to the dog. In the dark. But they grew to be BFF and do crazy things. Ted liked being a girl. His new life was perfect. But a guys ask girls dance came up. And he was sad because he could not ask Amber and no guy liked him. Boy or girl. But Amber soon got asked and accepted.

A week past, and the dance was on the last day of the year. He heard a voice that asked him to choose between his lives he has or had. Whatever he chose he would forget the other. After a lot of thinking, he choice to be Kylie. But he did have something to remember his old life by, a old t-shirt. After that a boy named Ted asked him out. He accepted and got to wear a dress, as Kylie, to the dance and felt beutiful. Kylie lived happily for ever and messed around with Amber. They even stayed together through collage. And after all that, Ted and Kylie got married. And everything worked out.

Kylie had made the best decision all those years back, and didn't remember at all. To her, she wished for a date to the dance.

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good First Story

Welcome new author , good first story keep up the good work.
You need to check for spaces between word as for a spelling I can't spell so no comment at this issue
WELCOME

Welcome

Welcome to the site. The first story is always the hardest. If I may make a couple of positive suggestions - check your spelling - it's hard to proof your own work but worth doing. Also, the story reads like a summary of what could be a much longer story. Why not try filling it out with more detail and repost it?
Bronwen

It is good.

Keep it going.