Little Boy-Girl Part 22 The GrandKids And the Jones Kids Nightmare

Printer-friendly version

(The events that you are about to read at the start of this chapter all fell with in the last month and a half of the school year)

Lets turn back some. It was about two months before was out and Samantha and Christina both screamed out in pain and came running to the master bedroom. They are like white as sheets. I ask them “what’s wrong”

Samantha said “look at our diapers daddy. They are about to fall off of us.”

I say “let go and check to see what’s the problem is.”

As Samantha get up on the changing table I see as I open it that it’s more than a wet diaper. I place a fresh one on Samantha then do the same with Christina. I tell them “the babies are on the way.” And then said “go change your gowns and let’s go.” I then wakeup my wife and said “it’s time and Christina and Samantha are ready to go call the Vaughn’s and see if they can watch the other kids”

Kylie calls the Vaughn’s and says “Heather can you come watch the kids while we take Samantha and Christina to the hospital.”

Heather says “she’ll be there in like five minutes to help.”

We tell Mario Junior and Zack to get dressed in normal clothes to go as well. As we get to the hospital both Samantha and Christina are in pain because of the pressure between their legs. Both girls are taken to a room. Mario Junior and Kylie went into the room that Samantha was in. While Zack and myself went to the one Christina was in.

The doctor came in to check Christina after checking on Samantha and said “this is the oddest night ever two teens going to be moms in the same night and same family.” Then he says “looking us and everything looks good and I’ll be back to check on you in a few minutes.

That’s when I asked about Samantha

The doctor says “are you with her as well.”

I say “yes I brought her in”

The doctor says “she’s doing fine just screaming to get this DAMN kid out of me.”

Christina looks at the doctor and says “I know how she feels because I want the same.”

It was a few hours later that I was called into Samantha’s room to see the birth of our grandson Mark. Samantha looked so happy to be able to hold her little man. While I was in Samantha’s room with my little girl and Kylie Junior and Zack was in Christina’s until it was her turn. That‘s when the boys came to get me and their mom. We tell the boys “to be good and watch over their sister and new little nephew.”

It was two hours later that Christina gave birth to our second grandson John. Christina held him close and kissed his forehead and said “you are my little man and you always will be.”

Kylie and I laughed at what she said

Christina said “what’s so funny”

We say “Samantha said the same thing to her little man Mark.”

Samantha and Christina had to stay in the hospital a few days longer than normal because of their age but were happy to go home after a week. Things settled down for week or so.

It was five in the morning on a school day of all days.
Sabrina and Nicole were downstairs looking just as white as Samantha and Christina did that night three weeks earlier.
I was going to ask “what’s wrong” but knew from the look in their eyes. Instead I asked “is it time for the babies to come.”

They just said “yes daddy it is.”

I see that they are ready so I get them in to the smaller van we have and then tell Kylie “to get the kids to school and I’m also taking Amber and Joy.”

As we get there the doctor is there and says “here we go again”

I say “yes but with the twins”

Amber and Joy were sitting in a room with Nicole while I was in the other with Sabrina. The funny thing was the rooms were the same ones as the last time.

Sabrina was cussing up a storm and the things that she was saying I couldn’t repeat. And if you though she was bad her twin sister was just as bad from what one of the nurses was saying.

At noon Sabrina gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that she named Rachel. Rachel was resting on Sabrina’s chest looking so peaceful. Then an hour later Nicole gave birth to our second granddaughter that she named Nikki.

Again my babies had to stay a week to make sure that they and their babies are doing well.

The doctor said “I hope you are done with the babies having babies bit.”

I say “I have two more that are due soon”

It was the last full day of school and the kids had the big test that would see if they had cheated during the year. I knew my kids wouldn’t cheat and I knew if Zoey did she’d be in big trouble. As the day ended Jenny and Sara Beth complained of tummy aches and that’s when it hit me and David (Mr. Vaughn). I get them and the rest of the kids in the minibus we use to go places and had Jenny and Sara Beth sitting up front.

I told Jenny to pick a buddy.

Jenny said “Jamie and Michelle”
I then told Sara Beth to do the same

She said “the triplets.” Meaning she wanted Katie, Taylor and Alexis to be with her.

I figured to let it slide because Jenny had two others and me. I said when your little one comes out one of the three will have to go sit with Jenny.

Sara Beth says “okay Daddy” in pain as I got to the hospital they were ready for the girls and took them right in to get them ready to give birth to their babies.

Doctor said “I hope this is the last time I ever see you and the girls.”

I said “same here.”

Jenny was so happy to have just given birth to our third grandson witch she named Paul.

When it was time came for Sara Beth to give birth to her baby. The doctor almost past out because of the site he saw when Sara Beth’s private parts and asked “how can this be never in the history of man kind has a person with both sets of sex organs ever survive this.”

But as soon as Sara Beth gave birth to our third granddaughter she said in memory of grandma I’m naming her Elizabeth Jane.

(Now on with the story)

It was a few weeks after Kylie walked out that Melissa said “she’d help take care of the kids.”

I was shocked that she wanted to help raise sixteen kids and six grandkids. And was I happy that she wanted to help out with the kids.

The next day I was sitting at my computer desk at home and ran across a kidnapping story that happened two years earlier. It was like a kid had written it and after looking deeper in to it. It was because I clicked on the writers profile icon and the age that was listed matched a kid that went missing.

Meanwhile ninety-nine miles away at the Jones house Robert and Beverly were fighting again all because he wouldn’t stand for another son being a sissy.

Beverly said “I can’t believe that you don’t love Jessie like you love Jessica yes I know she’s a girl but have you ever looked in to Jessie’s eyes to see how he truly feels.”

Robert said “I don’t care how he feels just like I didn’t care about how Mason felt. That why he’s in another state and I’m not saying were. Now out of my way and say good bye to Jessie.”

Mason/Madison has green eyes with blond hair.

Now Jessie has glacier blue eyes and strawberry-blonde hair. And Jessica has the same eyes with blonde hair.

Beverly stood her ground between Jessie and Jessica’s bedroom with Jason right behind her. She said softly to Jason “baby reach into my pocket of my nightgown and get my little gun and be ready to use it.”

Jason has hazel eyes and black hair.

Jessie and Jessica could hear the fighting outside their bedroom door and they held each other close. Jessica had heard stories of what her dad did to other boys that were different in school and it made her sick. The way he talked about what he did in school even made Jason Robert Junior sick.

Beverly said “Jason Robert don’t you dare go near Jessie. He’s done nothing to you besides not wanting to do sports like Jason does. Hell you even tried to get Mason to as well.”

Robert said “don’t you mean Madison you little sissy girly boy. And Jessie is the same way”

Beverly then said “how dare you talk about you daughters that way. And where in the hell is Madison you animal.”

Those were the last words that Beverly ever said as Robert pulled a gun and fired two shots saying “the only daughter I have is Jessica.”

That’s when Jason raised the little pistol that was his moms and fired one shot and hit the bulls-eye. As his father fell backwards as the gun went off one last time going through a window and hitting cuddles the family dog.

It was three am when I got a call for a Child Protection Unit to respond to a call ninety-nine miles away. I got up from my desk after printing the story and the writers name and making a new file because I figured this child and this call were connected somehow.

As I leave the county I live in. I called other county law enforcement offices to let them know I was responding to a call.

They said “we heard that they requested you and we knew you would be speeding through so you are good.”

It was 4:15 by the time I got there I saw two little girls and their brother crying because of their mom and dog had been killed.

The responding officers said there’s one more kid but she’s in another state. But we couldn’t get that information from him. Maybe you can get it.
I asked “how do you know that. That information wasn’t given out.”

He said “ask the little boy that’s’ hugging his sisters”

I walk over to the boy and girls and say my name and what I do and then asked “for the information he has.” I was shocked when he handed it to me and then asked him and his sisters to follow me to my car and sit down.

The kids were tickled to see a dog just like the one they had and asked what the dogs name was.

I laughed and said “Skittles”

They laugh to and say “like the candy.”

I say “yes it was my Kids idea to name her that.”

They say “our dog was named Cuddles.”

As we talk I check the information I have and compare it to what he had. The name I had was Madison Annie Smith. And the name he had was the birth records of his twin that said Madison Angle Jones and a copy of adoption papers with that name and the name I had with the new parent’s name and signatures along with their parent’s name and signatures.

That’s when Jason said something that shocked me the signature that was under his moms name didn’t match hers and then he showed me on a copy of a report card.

That’s when I get the officers there to run the names of the Smith’s to see if they have records or not and their address. The records came back clean and the address was good. By the time I get the new information I ask for backup to get Madison to reunite her with her brother and sister because the adoption papers have a forged signature and is null and void. Witch means the Smith’s can be charged with kidnapping.

We drive the one hundred and fifty miles south to a small town somewhere in Georgia. Then call for some state police officers to help out with the kidnapping issue.

The Georgia state police said “What’s this got to do with the shootings in South Carolina.”

I say “The kid that was kidnapped two years ago is the sibling of the kids that just lost their mom and dad. And to be honest their dad was responsible for the family falling apart.”

The officer that met us at the state line took us to the address we had to look for the missing child. And once we knocked on the door three shoots were fired. Causing the officers to request for back-up.

Once the back-up arrived they had the house covered form all angles. Telling the person to come out and place the gun on the ground.

Once the man with the gun was cuffed and placed in the police car his wife came out saying if it’s about the little boy-girl you can take her just don’t take me to jail because I have three other kids to care for.

The arresting officer said sorry ma’am we have to do our job and take you in for your part of the false adoption papers that were signed for Mason/Madison

While I was headed back home I got a call from a number I didn’t know. But with my job I have to answer the call. As I said hello it was Heather C. Vaughn saying that David left her. I could here Zoey crying in the background.

I asked “why is Zoey crying.”

Heather says “David her daddy walked out on us.”

The four kids that were in the back seat were shock to here what had happened to my friend and her child. Then I was mad about what had happened to her as well. But what could I do the words she said was don’t talk to him about it. Just let him move on.

Jason asked “where they will be staying for the night.”

I said to him “that’s up to the social worker that will handle your case.”

Madison just said “I don’t care as long as we all stay together because I was treated like an outcast in that family. I mean that’s how the boys treated me. The girls loved me as a sister even when dad (she spat) said to then I was their brother even though I had a vagina just like them and a penis like their brothers.

I slammed on the breaks and pulled off the highway and slammed the car into park and turned around and looked into Madison’s eyes to see if she was joking with me. Lucky us we were at a rest area with a family restroom. I asked if they had to go and they said yes well Jason and Madison did Jessica and Jessie said they needed changing.

After changing Jessica and Jessie I went to talk to Madison.
And asked “what did you mean by you have a vagina and a penis.”

Madison was in a stall and said “come and see for yourself.”

I walked over and she showed me I was shocked but not as shocked as Madison thought I would.

She said “why are you not yelling and screaming at me for looking like a freak.”

I told her “I have two daughters just like you and I love then to death and would do anything to protect them just like I’m protecting you.”

Then Madison said something that really shocked me.

She said “Jessie is just like me she has a vagina and a penis.”

I then said “I know that already just wanted to make sure I wasn’t seeing things.”

That’s when my cell phone rang. I answered it and it was Sabrina worried that I wasn’t home.

I told her I’d be home soon with some guests. And they couldn’t talk until I got things strait with the social worker.

The kids sat in the van and played with Skittles on the way back to where I lived. And once we got there I said to them to take the one bag they had with them and follow me up the stairs in a part of the house the kids didn’t know about nor could the gain entry to it. I was the only one with a key. The room I took them to was just over the kitchen. When they saw the room they saw four beds along one of the walls. Then on the other saw four desks. I told them this was only for a few days then they could join the rest of us downstairs. I then showed them they had a TV, and also a place to eat when it was time to. Then where was the bathroom at. I also showed them how to message me if they needed anything. I left Skittles with them and said I’d send her food up when it was time to feed her.

Then I went to my office and called Ms. Van Horne to fill her in on the case.

She said “I hear you had a long night that had you going two hundred miles away to get a little boy/girl in Madison Georgia.”

I say “that’s not where the night started.”

Ms. Van Horne said “I know it started in Walton South Carolina. With a double shooting one of them was the kid’s mother and the other was there father.”

I said “Jason is the one that shot his father and won’t be charged.”

Ms. Van Horne said “can I talk to the children please.”

I said “sure. Let me see if they are up yet.” I sent a message tube up and within a minute I got it back saying yes. We are just getting dressed.

I walk over to the door that went up to there temporary room until we knew where they were to stay finally.

Ms. Van Horne said “hello to the kids and said her name.”

The kids do the same as they sat down at the table that’s in the room they are in.

Madison talks first tell Ms. Van Horne what she went threw over the past two years.

Jason goes next doing the same but filling in the blanks that Madison didn’t know.

Jessie gives what she knows about the past forty-eight hours.

And Jessica then fills in the blanks that Jessie didn’t know.

As the kids were talking Ms. Van Horne was taking notes and looking over a story I gave her.

I looked at her and said “Ms. Van Horne can I talk to Madison in private.”

Ms. Van Horn said “sure just don’t take to long.”

I sit down and asked Madison to do the same. I then say “does this story ring a bell.”

Madison says “how did you get it.”

I said “the internet”

“Oh” is all Madison said.

Madison finally said “yes I posted the story and I even covered my tracks at home but I posted that story at school so they didn’t know what I was doing.”

I said “are you talking about the Smith’s.”

Madison breaks down and cries “yes Sir.”

I walk over to her to hug her and said “everything is alright now and will be form here on out.”

Ms. Van Horne comes down and says “I’ve talked to the kids and they love it here and would love to stay even if the stay in the room they are in now. I also told them that the rooms here are huge and all have TVs and Computers in them.”

I then say “there are some things I’d like to look into first if that’s not a problem and I think the three other kids that were living in the house Madison was found at might have been kidnapped as well.”

Ms. Van Horne says “is that what’s on the screen now.”

I say “yes and it’s very strange that the kids remember something about where they live.”

Madison said “me and the girls sat down one night and talked about where we came from and how we ended up in that house. Then one of the girls had a twin brother who came in and said the past three years he was forced to dress male. Although he was male he liked bras, panties, cute baby-doll sleepwear, skirts and dresses.”

I say “are you talking about Morgan Megan’s brother.”

Madison says “yes I am.”

I then say “what are the names other two girls.”

Madison says “Carol Miller and Tammy Tucker. And Morgan and Megan’s last name was McCann.”

I said to Madison “there was only three other kids in the house when I saved you.”

Madison said “Carol Miller ran away days before you came and she posted where she’d be because she was at school that day.”

I say “so there was five just the day before I showed up to save you.”

To be continued in the search for Carol and the return of Tammy, Morgan, Megan and Melinda

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos