An Accidental New Life - Part 3

Printer-friendly version
3

I prepared myself for my execution closing my eyes. Well, goodbye any chances of ever having a social life…
“Oh my god, Brook, what are you doing here?”

Wait a minute … I knew that voice...it was Allison! I opened my eyes.

“What are you doing here?” I asked Allison

“I’m an eleventh grade student here, my job at the salon is seasonal. But seriously Brook, what are you doing here? Aren’t you a boy? ”

“I am, but listen to my story before doing anything else.”

“I will… just change right now please,” Said Allison, blushing.

~*~

We went to discuss outside, near the entrance of the dorm.

“So Brook, how did you end up here?”

“For some unknown reason my father thought that I was a girl and he ended up signing me up here.”

Allison looked at me incredulous.

“Your father thought you were a girl?”

“Yep,” I answered back.

“Your history sounds way too incredible to be true… But I believe you, or at least I will believe you if you tell me your last name. ”

I looked at her confused.

“Why my last name?”

“I’m pretty sure there is only one person in the world that would end up adopting a child without checking out their gender and then sending them to this school.”

“Who?”

“My dad,” Answered Allison.

“Why?” I asked curious.

“Dad for the longest time, only thought about two things, money and women, because of that he ended up with a lot of kids, kids that he cares about but he’s not invested in. He will make sure you have a high quality of education, he will put a lot of money for you in a trust fund, he will make sure that you don’t go astray or live in poor living conditions, crap, he will even adopt you as long he knows your mother, he will do all of that, but he will also just leave parenting to my half-sister’s, Mackenzie, mother and her two nannies. That’s the kind of dad I have. ”

It was hard to describe the look on Allison face, she looked proud yet ashamed of her dad.

“Mackenzie is your sister?”

“Yes, among others, have you met her?”

“Yes, we became friends today.”

She smiled.

“Great, but you still haven’t told me your last name.”

“Falconer.”

She looked happy, then she sighed and shook her head.

“You are indeed my half-sibling Brook. My condolences to your virility though ...”

I became confused once again. What was going to happen was my father going to transform me in a girl?

“Why are you saying that?”

“You will have to survive here for the next three months, has you may know, dad has gone on a trip with Mackenzie’s mom and knowing them they will be uncontactable unless there is a major emergency.”

Hahaha, that was funny I thought I heard that I will have to be a girl for the next three months. Funny right? Right? What, it wasn’t a hallucination and I will indeed be a girl for the next term? Are you serious? What? Very so … Ugh… I resigned myself… denial wasn’t working,

“Are you O.K, little sis?” Asked Allison.

I was going to glare at her, but I realized that I should get used to being called that, these three months will feel like an eternity. Dressing like a girl, being addressed like a girl, acting like a girl, all those things just seemed like a huge bother.

I sighed. “I am alright… Do you know of a safe way for me to take a shower?”

“Well, I could obtain a key to the showers, but you will not like the process and I need to know if you can swim.”

“I can swim, why?”

“To obtain the key you may have to go to tryouts for the swimming team, the cheerleading team and the volleyball team.”

I stopped listening after swimming team …Swimming? That meant a girl’s swimsuit! Me in a girl’s swimsuit? Just hearing that made me want to run away and join the circus... I mean no matter how you put it, I couldn’t do that, right? I mean, wasn’t wearing a swimsuit as a guy a point of no return? I mean, I did already cross one when I cried in public and another one when I started wearing the school skirt (which are kinda comfy, something I will never admit in public!), I did also cross one way earlier when I put on panties (also surprisingly comfortable)... See what was happening! Being in this situation was making me like things no boy should like! If I kept going on like this what would happen to me? I really wasn’t sure what was happening in my brain! What would my mom think of me living like this? She and my step-father had put so much effort into making sure I didn’t go astray… I really shouldn’t be doing this, I really didn’t want to do this!

“Why would I have to join the swimming team, even temporally?” I asked Allison

“The sports committee leader has keys to the showers, we could make a copy of it if she lends it to us, but she won’t do it unless she has something to gain from it.”

“What would she gain from me temporally joining?”

“They need freshmen to attract people to the sports teams, if it’s only upperclassmen in the team some of the younger students might be intimidated.”

It was good enough of an explanation… I still didn’t like this situation though.

“And you think that I will look convincing in a girl’s swimsuit?”

“For your sake, I hope that yes.” Answered Allison sincerely.

I gulped… How the hell was I to do that?

Allison looked at my face and then put her hand on my shoulder.

“I’m going to help you though, 12th and 11th grades students only start the day after tomorrow. I’m only here because our older sister can get really bossy when Rosie, Mackenzie’s mom, is not there. Tomorrow morning I’m going to see what I can do to help you… For now, let’s just go to sleep. I am tired,” She added.

~*~

As soon as I woke up I went to the dining hall hoping that Allison would be there. She was and she had Mackenzie with her.

“Hi Allie, hi Mackie,” I said still tired from my nightly expedition

“Hi sis,” Answered Allison.

Mackenzie looked surprised. “You know each other?”

“We met yesterday morning and then we learned that we were half-siblings yesterday night,” I answered to Mackie.

Mackenzie’s surprise turned to confusion.

“But yesterday Allison told me that while coming to her last shift of the year at work she had met a boy named Brook?” Mackie murmured.

I could already see the friendship I had acquired with my newly discovered sister crumbling to the ground and turning to dust. Although we had just met the day before, I didn’t want to ruin my relationship with Mackie. I wasn’t sure how I would make more friends as a boy in an all-girl’s school. Just like I had the day before, even though I totally didn’t want to, tears started falling down my face.

Both Mackenzie and Allison looked at my face, and then came to hug me.

“It’s Ok, sis.” She said while winking at the last word.

“I knew you were a boy since the moment you were about to say that your dad wasn’t sure about your gender.” Mackie added in low voice.

“And you didn’t say anything?” I said trying to get the tears out of my face.

“I wasn’t sure, why you were there, but you didn’t seem to be here for the bad reasons, so I just let it go.”

“And yet you proposed me to go shop for bras?” I asked embarrassed and still teary eyed.

“Well, if you want to stay here, you have to look and act the part don’t you?” Said Mackenzie.

I was slightly mad at her perfect logic. Weren’t comments like that had brought me in the situation I was in?

“So when did you meet last night, I remember that Allison arrived just after you went to sleep in your room?” Said Mackenzie.

“For me a nightly expedition to the bathroom and for her a nightly shower, her mission failed though, the doors to the showers were locked. Today, I‘m going to help our sis to obtain a key to the showers. ” Allison said.

“How?” Mackie asked.

“By doing a few favours to Sabrina… Now, that I think about it you should help too.”

“What should I do?”

“Join our sis, in her week at the swimming team, the cheerleading team and the volleyball team.”

Cheerleading and volleyball? Where did those come from, I had only (against my will) agreed to do swimming. Ok, I say that, but I’ m aware that Allison said a few things after swimming club. Oh … at least volleyball won’t be that bad.

“You want to put Brooke in a swimsuit?” Said Mackenzie.

I’m going to be honest, even though I knew exactly what she meant by that question, I couldn’t help but to be deeply offended. Mackie really needs to learn tact.

“With some of my help,” Answered Allison. “Anyway, see you after class in front of the pool building.”

~*~

The first day of class passed without any major problems, Mackenzie was with me in most of my classes and so were my roommates Adele and Beatricia. I hadn’t befriended them yet because I wasn’t sure how to interact with the mythical creatures that were girls (exception of my sisters, my mom is a mom, moms are moms, and they don’t count as girls, duh!). Mackie liked my roommates and ended up, inviting them to our shopping trip in three days. I didn’t like that idea because it would increase the chance of one of them discovering my secret, but Mackie used her logic (that I really hated at this point) to persuade me that befriending girls could only be good for me in the long run. Yeah, right.

Anyway at 3:30 pm, Mackie and I were standing in front of the pool when Allison arrived with two bags. We entered the building all together and Allison started speaking a girl she called Sabrina.

“These are my sisters, like I told you this morning, in exchange for the key they will help you for the next week, Brooke is extremely shy, so let her change before everyone else,” On those words she handed me a bag and said a few things in my ear.

“There is a gaff and breast forms in there, how to use them should be obvious. In the other bag there are your swimsuit. Be careful sis. ”

A few minutes later, Allie was gone and me and Mackie where in the changing room. Mackie went into a corner and I in into another. I had no problem putting the gaff, but the breast forms caused me a little bit of trouble. For some reason, I couldn’t keep them into place while I was putting my swimsuit. Anyway, weirdly enough there were two unmarked bottles in the bag when I finished, one seemed to be some kind of glue and the other one I didn’t know exactly. Did Allison put those in the bag accidentally? Anyway, as I finished changing, Mackie told me to exit, I was really embarrassed and honestly I couldn’t and didn’t want to move from there. Mackenzie ended up grabbing my hand and dragging me out of there.

I just wanted to disappear as soon as I exited the changing room. I felt extremely exposed and extremely self- conscious. I felt like if anyone looked at me I would just melt like a certain wicked witch. The breast forms moved a little bit while I was walking, but it wasn’t that bad, I was actually pretty sure I could swim in any style like this.

As the minutes passed, members of the swimming team and potential members alike started entering the pool area. Just like Allison told me, many of the potential new members seemed to be relieved by the presence of Mackenzie and me.

Now there was lot of talk about competitions, members of the team and similar stuff which I listened without caring that much about, I wasn’t joining the team so why bother?

We stretched and soon enough we found ourselves in the pool, the breast forms jiggled a little, but they weren’t moving at a level were teenage boys (and some girls) would have stopped all of their activities (even mental ones).

The upperclassmen ended up racing a little and soon afterwards, so did us. I found myself racing against the other freshmen while doing backstroke. As soon as I started swimming, I starting feeling like there was jelly on my chest. One bad movement on my part would bring a situation of catastrophic embarrassment. I thread through the water with extreme carefulness making sure to balance my falsies, so they would not end up flying like rockets towards my rivals and…

...

Surprisingly enough, nothing bad happened. I managed to avoid the ultimate embarrassment while managing to finish third out of 8. Was my curse gone now? As I thought so, I entered other races with the other newbies. I ended up swimming in other styles and my breasts didn’t end up flying in any of them, I was also near the top in most of my races. Great, because I would have definitely lost all of my pride as guy if I couldn’t win against most girls in a sport. I don’t know how, but I ended up forgetting what I was wearing and had quite a bit of fun, if I wasn’t in the situation I was right now, I might have tried to actually join the team.

At the end of practice, Mackie and I waited for the last person to come out of the changing room to start advancing towards it. Just as I was about to pass the last girl, someone from my dorm, she slipped. In her stupor she tried to grab the first thing she could. Sadly for me that ended up being the strap of my swimming suit. I managed to hide my chest, but one of my breast forms fell to the floor and without even looking at the other girl, I rushed the changing room with tears streaming down my face.

She had seen them! That girl had totally seen my breast forms! How was I to face the other girls, now? I mean unless that girl was extremely kind, I couldn’t possibly think of a way the rumor wouldn’t spread around! I could already hear the stupid nicknames I would be called. How would I survive the next trimester like this? On those words my tears started falling down faster.

A few minutes in my crying session (which started to be way too common), Mackie entered the changing room, looked at me, then came back with the girl that had seen my shameful display.

“Brook stop crying, Maud is my other roommate and she is trustworthy, she says that she will keep quiet”

“You will?” I asked while still sobbing.

“I will,” said the tall and pale brunette. “I really don’t want to cause you any problems to you or your sister, drama between roommates is really terrible and I don’t want to do anything with it.” She added.

I didn’t really believe her, but I really wanted to. Why was my life so complicated?

~*~
up
313 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

FIRST COMMENT!

Alecia Snowfall's picture

yay I get to be first. poor Brook. his, now her, problems are going to be ongoing I suspect. the Dad might mean well in some case but he's still an idiot and could use a 'Gibbs slap'. keep up the good work.

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

I wasn't sure about the first two chapters.....

D. Eden's picture

But this one definitely made the story better. It was a little hard to get involved with it in the beginning - this chapter not only added to the believability of the story, it also improved it as well. I'm glad I persisted long enough to get this far into it.

Keep it coming!

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Me doth believe that Allison

Me doth believe that Allison messed up by not explaining to Brooke and Mackie about the breast forms and the glue for them. As Brook had never worn any before, s/he would not have understood that she was to use the glue to hold them on and in place. Depending on how big they were, the Maud should not have been too surprised that another girl was using forms to enhance herself until her own breast grew all then way in. Not usual in the least.
The story is getting better each chapter as we see how Brooke is being pulled further and further into the "pink side". At least she has help, and will be getting help from her two half-sisters and a few other girls who now know her secret.

Allison !!

I think we all knew Mackie was going to be Bookes half-sister, but Allison I never expected. This just gets better and better.

Mission possible

Allison could has help getting the breast glued onto Brooke's chest. It is too risky say to find Brooke's boobs swimming on its own. (Sorry I couldn't help laughing thinking those falsies swim on its own. Lol)

Accidents & new unknown family

Renee_Heart2's picture

Wow what a condense Alison and Mackenzie are really half sisters due to dad's ummmmm... romming habits.

Mackenzi has a way of helping Alison too when Brook/Brooke needs it.

Seeing how easy Brooke breaks down I'm beginning to think she really is a girl maybe inner seed but... a girl non the less...

Looks like Brooke made the swim team even if she didn't want too looks like she's in as for the other things like chear leading & Volleyball out of the 3 Volleyball is the most safe for Brooke... I'm glad that the other girl is Mackenzi's room mate & will keep quite about things..

I look foward to more of this story.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

The plot thickens

And the list of suspects - and questions - has grown. Was it engineered by "Father" (less likely now), his wife, the bossy older (half) sister, Allison herself, half-brother John, or some family group? And why? Family politics? Gender politics? Fear that he might get some practical advantage as a male heir? Discrediting Brook so he can't (as easily) disrupt the family status quo? Gaining control of Brook?

Whatever the reasons, Allison is clearly central to the whole thing. From the time he arrived at the bus station, she has been in a position to influence - if not outright control - Brook's choices. And a lot of the "decision critical" information came from her at key times. And she has used that position to drive him in the obvious direction. Whether she is "acting on orders" (and if so, whose orders) remains to be seen.

The questions about his "aunt" remain. So does the question of whether Mackenzie is consciously part of the plot or is just another family pawn.

I will be interested in seeing some of the answers as the story goes on. Keep up the good work!

Jorey
.

That happened even more quickly than I was expecting.

So Mackie twigged on it when Brooke almost slipped in the "gender" word, and it turns out that Allison goes there too, so people finding out was already a done deal before she even actually arrived. Hopefully they can keep it from anyone outside the family huh?

I think Brooke is assuming that her half-sisters roomie now knows the WHOLE secret, when it's much more plausible at this point that all she "knows" is that the shy, nervous, easily breaking down sister of one of her room-mates is flat chested and wears falsies. It's not uncommon at all for freshman girls to still be totally undeveloped. And if they come from money, they're quite liable to use falsies since they can afford them.

I'm not quite as ready to believe in the conspiracy theory of some other posters, but that certainly is a possibility.

Abigail Drew.

Puzzlement

It's a girls' school and there seem to be no washing facilities - the showers are locked!? and ..... these girls can't get clean!
Oh - it's a school for DIRTY girls - ???
ooops
AP