On Her Own Petard - part 23

Printer-friendly version

On Her Own Petard
by Ceri

Stevie's first thoughts on waking were, where's Penny, and what's happening to my panties?

An answer to both questions could be found crouching beneath the duvet. Penny was at eye level with Stevie's crotch, and gently coaxing a red lace garment along the teenager's hips.

'Good morning, sunshine.' Penny beamed, while still paying close attention to the panties' transit.

'Aren't we waiting until Friday?' Stevie asked, unsure how she felt about her exposure.

Penny tugged at the flimsy knickers, prompting Stevie to lift her bottom to ease their passing. It seemed she didn't feel too badly about it after all.

'Ha there you are!' Penny laughed, as Stevie's penis sprang free. 'I only wanted to see him close up. You're always so secretive about him, but you have nothing to be ashamed of in this department,' she told the confused teen. And after bobbing forward briefly, straightened until they were back to eye level.

'You kissed it,' an outraged Stevie told her.

'No, I kissed you,' Penny assured her bed mate, 'just in an unorthodox position.' She had never expected her girlfriend to be such a prude.

'In that case,' Stevie said, with a resolutely set jaw, and shimmied down the bed.

When she returned a minute later, the older woman seemed flustered. 'You precocious little trollop,' she stammered, though a smile had begun to play across her face.

'I only kissed you in an unorthodox place,' said Stevie, innocently.

'You French kissed me!' Penny abandoned any effort to keep a straight face, and moved in for a kiss.

'Ew,' cried Stevie, and pushed the amorous Penny away.

'Well if you're going to be like that,' the older woman assured her, and rolled out of bed, 'we'd best just take a shower.'

'Ouch! You're not supposed to use it as a handle,' cried Stevie.

*****

'Am I still a virgin?' A bath sheet wrapped Stevie asked. Penny paused from drying her hair, to nod briefly before resuming the task.'Well shouldn't I have done the same for you?'

'No man has ever spoken those words,' Penny said gravely. Brushing aside Stevie's enquiry, she continued, 'if I get antsy I'll just sack someone, or chew on my desk for a bit.'

Carrying their breakfast into the living room, Stevie switched on the television, while Penny put away the dryer.

Almost instantly Penny could hear Brian Wilson singing, and she rushed into the room.

'I wish somebody would make a film of me like that,' the female anchor was saying.

'Perhaps if you were that pretty they might,' her male counterpart joked, earning a venomous glance from his colleague.

Penny found Stevie on the sofa, her head in her hands, and gently rocking. Without saying anything, penny moved to her side, and wrapped an arm around her naked shoulder.

'…We' re talking about the teenage transsexual who's become the latest Internet sensation.

'If you believe she's actually a boy,' interrupted the male news anchor.

'Why does everyone keep saying I'm transsexual?' Stevie muttered, 'they're just going to keep saying it until I get a vajayjay.'

'…And we welcome our reporter Liz, who some viewers may not know, was actually born a man.'

'Is she real, or an online hoax,' the mail anchor asked the newcomer, 'or as a lot of viewers' messages contend, is she simply a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl? What does your gaydar tell you, Les?'

'Never mind them,' Penny said, waving a coffee in front of the disconsolate office junior.

'I'm transgendered, not gay,' Liz was saying, 'but to a practised eye, Stevie is in fact a boy. A boy however, who has spent a loft of time perfecting her voice, and her mannerisms.'

'Is that true?' Penny asked, and was answered with a nod. 'I never thought about your voice before, you looked so much like a girl, it just seemed natural.'

'Why do you think I was so bad at my job?' Stevie's said quietly, 'I'd be up all night learning how to talk, and I'd spend the next day terrified Stevie would speak. Or worse still, smile the way I'd taught her.'

'She's done a fantastic job,' Liz was saying, 'but she'll need surgery before her journey is complete.'

'Is that true?' Penny wrapped an arm around her young girls shoulder, 'do you want surgery?'

'No!' Stevie snapped, adding after a long pause, 'well maybe boobs.'

*****

That morning, found Stevie at Mrs Green's desk. Edna's continued fainting, had prevented her discharge from hospital.

What a gonk cluttered desk, Stevie thought as she plopped down behind it. She itched to start clearing up, but had learned from Penny's reaction, such zeal was seldom appreciated. Instead, she limited herself to arranging the highlighters in rainbow order.And aside from a few phone calls, that was as busy as she'd be.

With so little to distract her, Stevie's mind was free to roam. What did those fools on the television know, and why did everyone assume she wanted a sex change? Living as a girl was fun, or it would be if everyone left her alone. Did she really need to cut her thingy off? Penny didn't seem to mind it, in fact it fascinated her.

Her bed mate was a mass of contradictions. Almost playful when she pulled Stevie's knickers down, her mood her to quickly changed when Stevie kissed her "down there".

Stevie took a moment to remember how it felt to run lips passed the tousled clump of blonde hairs. Would Penny be offended by an offer to tidy up her ladygarden? She probably would, the teenager thought.

Stevie wasn't entirely sure how Penny felt about her and unorthodox kiss. When her tongue had first touched the soft, intimate flesh, Penny had almost recoiled.

Almost, and yet had not brushed away the intruder. Which was all the encouragement Stevie needed to probe a little deeper.

Marvelling at Penny's flustered reaction, Stevie poked out her tongue to stare at its tip.

I am Tonguezilla, she told herself, able to reduce women to quivering blancmanges with a single lick.

'That's such a good look for you.'

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmm, wonder who that could

Hmmm, wonder who that could be? Guess we wait now eh?

Tonguezilla

joannebarbarella's picture

Ha!Ha! I really liked that!

Dictos

Sorry about the 'typos' though they're 'dictos' really - the only time I type these days is when I lose my temper with the speech recognition... it's a bugger with homonyms, and Welsh accents(you'd think by now it would realise 'poor' has two syllables).

Anyway I hope to finish this presently... I've started to think about Stevie's next big decision, and how the other characters are faring.

Hooked

Finally started reading this series, OMG