The Pink Bikini

Printer-friendly version

The Pink Bikini

by Pamela

([email protected])

My mom and dad, Carrie and Rod Franco, rented a house on the shore of Poplar Lake for our summer vacation. Their good friends Rex and Cynthia Cocklesmen rented a house a quarter of a mile away from ours along the lake front for the same time period. My parents are avid golfers and their plan is to play golf every day of the month long vacation. Since the Cocklesmen's son Jimmy is my best friend, we will hang out together during the day and sometimes have overnights together in the evenings. It's going to be a super vacation.

Settling into the rental house, my parents took the master bedroom suite and gave me a bedroom down the hall from theirs. The rental agent for the house had warned my parents that the house was kind of big for three people, in fact, the couple that had rented it prior to us had had four daughters staying there. But this didn't deter my parents who liked this particular house because of its cozy, private section of the lake. Since four sisters had been staying in the house ahead of me, I realized that I'd probably be staying in a bedroom that one of the sisters had occupied. I can't adequately describe the feeling of excitement that this information elicited in me. It made me feel like this mystery girl and myself, whoever she is, would share something intimate together. Maybe some of her girl molecules would still be in the room and I'd end up absorbing them. Maybe I could sort of become a version of her by sleeping in the bed that she had slept in. I knew these were crazy thoughts, but I also knew that I was really a girl at heart. Something inside me made me know that. I hoped that some kind of magic could connect me to this unknown girl and allow me to bring out my own femininity.

After I carried my suitcases up the stairs to the second floor, my mom pointed to one of the bedrooms down the hall from the master bedroom suite and said that that was the biggest of the remaining rooms and I should take that one. She then told me to put my things away in the dresser drawers. I brought my suitcases into the room and looked around. I wondered which of the sisters had stayed here. Maybe the oldest. Maybe more than one of them.

The room contained a large, fancy, polished maple dresser facing the bed. I felt for sure that the mystery girl who had lived in the room had probably forgotten something of hers when she had left. I could imagine the chaos of the four sisters, all running around gathering their bras and panties, skirts and dresses, putting them into suitcases. Maybe they forgot something and maybe even the cleaning person who fixed up the place for us had not noticed the stray bra or panty lying around somewhere. Perhaps in the dresser.

I forced myself to stop thinking my crazy thoughts that were only too common for me. I had similar fantasies in every hotel room my family ever stayed in. I'd imagine finding some article of clothing that a girl had left behind by accident. Hopefully a bra, but if it was just a panty that would be OK too. Of course, there never was anything left in any drawer I ever looked in, or even under the bed or in the closet or anywhere else.

I opened the top drawer of the maple dresser and saw that it was empty. No surprise there. I put my tee shirts in the drawer and then opened the next drawer down. It was also empty and I felt a bit disappointed. It would have been nice to find some little something that the mystery girl had worn still lying in the drawer. I imagined that a month ago she stood where I am transferring her bras from her suitcase, and then her panties. Then maybe she would have some fancy slips or a pretty nightie or something like that that girls wore and she'd be putting it in the very same drawers that now held my own boy clothes.

I put my underwear and socks in the drawer and then opened the next drawer down. It was also empty. Why was it so impossible to find a skirt, or a dress, or a nightgown, a pretty pink nightgown or anything at all in the drawer? I put my jeans, bathing suit and the rest of my clothes in it. It was a big dresser and I only needed 3 of its five drawers to hold my clothes. I felt compelled to open the next drawer down and verify to myself that sure enough it was empty. I was about to open the last drawer when my mother stuck her head in my room and saw that I was done unpacking. "Very good Bobby, dinner will be ready in a few minutes, you should wash up."

"OK mom," I said.

I went to the bathroom that was accessed through the room to wash up. When I was done I headed to go downstairs for dinner, but when I passed the dresser I remembered that I hadn't opened up the very bottom drawer. I debated for a second whether or not I should at least look inside of it. Who knew, maybe the whole drawer was filled with girls clothes. I imagined that my unknown room companion had completely forgotten to empty that drawer. I imagined there could be a lacy bra and panty set in there, even a girdle and stockings and a slip. "Why do I never give up hope?" I thought to myself. In any event I realized that I had better check out the drawer since if I didn't it would bug me until I had.

I bent over and opened it, took a quick look inside it and recoiled in surprise. There was something in it. I froze in a state of disbelief. It was pink, that was clear. Pink? If it was pink it had to belong to a girl. Something from a girl. With heart pounding and my breath rapid I reached in the drawer and gently picked up the pink article of clothing. As I lifted it up more into the light I saw that it was very pink, definitely a girlish pink. Bubble gum pink and it dawned on me that it was a bathing suit, a bikini. A cute pink panty lay folded neatly over the bra top that was folded in half. The two cups evenly stacked over each other. I held up the bra top of the bikini in one hand and the panty part in the other. The two halves of the bikini dangled from my hands and I looked at them with awe. It was a girls bikini. A pink bikini. A bikini worn by a real live girl who had been staying in this room. It was very pretty, just like my fantasy of the kind of bikini I would want. My mind raced with excitement and I had a hard time believing that I wasn't dreaming this. It had never happened before. So many times looking in empty drawers and now I had a bikini. I looked closely at the bra part and felt overwhelmed with desire for the pretty pink cups with delicate white piping on the edges. The cups of the bikini top must have rested just over the breasts of the mystery girl. Then I looked at the bikini bottom and it was an exquisite pink panty with matching white piping. Her private parts would have been snuggled inside the bikini bottom. I closed my eyes and imagined this living breathing girl wearing the bikini and then realized that it could be me wearing it. I would get to put it on and wear it and swim in it and be a girl in it. Would it fit me I wondered? It looked like it would. I would have to try it on as soon as I could. When would it be safe to do so?

"Bobby, dinner time!" I heard my mom yell and I yelled back that I was coming. I looked inside the panty and saw that it had a name tag sewn in. One of those printed labels that are used when kids go to sleepaway camp. On the tag was written "Marcie Johnson." The bikini was Marcie's. She must have forgotten to take it when she vacated the room. I put the bikini back where I had found it and I wondered if she would want it back. If Marcie called up asking for her bikini and I had taken it and it wasn't where she had left it, my mom and dad would know that I had taken it. Preoccupied with these thoughts I went downstairs to eat.

***

During dinner I was distracted by the thought of the bikini waiting for me in my room. I decided that I'd try it on in my bathroom as soon as I could. I prayed that it would fit me. If Marcie ever called up to get it, then I'd just have to pretend that I didn't know anything about it, that I hadn't found it in the dresser.

"Cynthia is going to drop Jimmy off some time tomorrow morning on her way to tennis," my mom said to me. "Your dad and I have an early tee time so I suspect we won't be here when she comes."

"I know," I said, "this is your big golf vacation!"

My mom smiled at me. "We're depending on you being a big boy while we're at the golf course."

"I'll be fine mom," I said.

"What your mother means," my dad said, "is that we are trusting that you and Jimmy won't get into any mischief!"

"I won't dad," I said. "What could I even do that would be trouble?"

"Young boys have a way of finding trouble, even if its hiding from them," my dad said laughing.

"We're going to go swimming, and maybe play some ball and maybe fish a little from the row boat."

"Be sure..." my mother started to say.

"to wear my life preserver!" I finished her sentence. We had been over this a million times. I could use the row boat but I wasn't to rough house in it or travel out far from shore. I was to make a sandwich for lunch. There was plenty of ice cream and soda. Jimmy and I would have a grand old time together. Only now I had a pretty pink bikini and if it fit me like I hoped it would, then I knew that I'd rather play with it than with Jimmy.

***

When dinner was over I retired to my bedroom where I took the bikini out of the lower dresser drawer and went into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I took off my clothes and held the two parts of the bikini in my hands. My heart pumped away furiously. I had never worn girls clothes before though I had craved the opportunity since I had first realized that there were girls and there were boys. Ever since I had accidentally seen my mom in her panties and bra I knew with tremendous certainty that I wanted to be like her. I knew that I wanted to wear panties and a bra, I knew that I was a girl at heart. Yet now I couldn't believe my good fortune. I had my own bikini and not only that, it was a pretty shade of pink and it had pretty white piping on it.

I arranged the bikini bottom with the tag in the back and stepped one leg into it and slid it up to my knee and then put my other leg in it and slid it up to my waist. It felt warm and soothing and gripped my buttocks and front with a slight pressure. It most certainly fit me. In the mirror I could see my small member poking out the front material of the bikini panty and I tucked it down.

Holding the bikini bra in my hands, I thought for a moment how best to put it on. I sensed my nipples and breast area tingling in anticipation of wearing the bra. After a few tries I was able to clip the back and put it on. Wearing the bikini I felt myself moving away from my boy persona across a space into a new feminine persona. Feelings rushed into my mind that I could see were the feelings a girl would have. I felt a smoothness to my skin and curves to my shape and above all a gentleness descend upon me. My jaw unclenched and relaxed and a languidness overtook my movements. I looked in the mirror, transfixed by the image of myself in the pink bikini and I gasped with the joy I felt. I felt pretty, I'm not even sure if I was pretty, but I felt pretty in my skin. I looked like a girl wearing a bikini. The bra fit as well as the panty did, just comfortably snug. Marcie Johnson and I had the same figure. When she put on this bikini I felt sure that she also looked in the mirror and felt that she was pretty. That she loved her body, that she enjoyed her femininity.

I sat in the bathroom for a half an hour until I could hear my mom calling for me. I quickly took off the bikini and put on my boy clothes and put the bikini back in its drawer. Even though I had only worn the bikini a short time, I could see the inroads it had made in who I was. A little bit less a boy and a little bit more a girl. I would never ever be exactly the boy I had been prior to finding Marcie's bikini.

***

The next morning my parents left for golf and I was alone in the house. I desperately wanted to put on the bikini, but Jimmy could show up at any minute. If I put it on, I'd have to spend the whole time looking out the window for Jimmy's arrival. I didn't know what to do, when the phone rang. It was Cynthia Cocklesmen. "Hello Bobby" she said.

"Hi, Mrs. Cocklesmen," I said.

"I have terrible news Bobby, it seems that Jimmy has picked up a bug and has a bad fever. He'll have to stay in bed all day today. I'm so sorry. I know how much the two of you were waiting for the start of your vacation."

"Oh, that is bad news," I said, and as the meaning of this turn of events sank into my mind I found myself smiling and pumping my fist silently in the air.

"Will you be all right alone? Do you think I should call your mom up to let her know that you'll be alone?"

"That's OK, Mrs. Cocklesmen. She let's me be alone at home all the time after school. I just won't go out in the boat alone. That's probably the only thing she would be concerned about."

"You're such a wonderful responsible boy," Cynthia said. "Tell you what, I'll keep my cell phone on all day and if you have the slightest problem I'll come running right over. OK?"

"Thanks a lot Mrs. Cocklesmen," I said.

After I hung up the phone I ran up to my room, took off my clothes and put on the bikini. Free of worry that my parents were in the house, I felt myself letting go into girlhood even more than I had done the night before. I decided that I must only move my limbs the way a girl did. With the feeling provided by the slight tug of the bikini on my body as an inspiration, I found that I could instinctively move like a girl. It must be innate in myself I decided, a girl lurking in me hoping to come out. I allowed myself to enjoy the thought that Marcie and I were united by our having worn the same bikini. I was now sort of a sister to her and I tried to imagine what she and I would be doing if we were alone in the house together. I lay on my bed and fantasized about living my life as a girl.

***

Mid morning I could tell it was going to be a fairly hot day and I decided that Marcie would definitely go swimming. The beach in front of the house was private and hidden from view from any of the other houses on that stretch of the lake front. About thirty feet into the lake a floating platform was anchored to the bottom. I imagined that Marcie would probably lie on the platform in her bikini tanning herself. That was exactly what I was going to do. I found a beach towel, put on my flip flops, poured a soda into an insulated thermos and walked out the back door of the house to look around. It was entirely deserted and I was sure that no one could see me. I went back into the house, went to my mom and dad's bedroom and into their bathroom and found my mom's suntan lotion. I saw that my mom had an old pair of sunglasses lying on the bureau and I took these as well.

Outside again carrying the towel, lotion, sunglasses and thermos in one raised arm I stepped into the water and continued walking in until I was swimming with one arm. When I reached the platform I placed what I was carrying onto it and pulled myself out of the water. I had so many times seen girls sunbathing and I was determined to do it exactly the way I imagined that Marcie would. I spread out the towel, lay on it and put lotion on my skin and took a sip of soda. I lay on my back and put on the sunglasses. They were girl's sunglasses. I looked down at my bikini and admired how pretty I looked. I had never been this happy in my life. I felt an enormous joy surging through my heart and I relaxed and let my mind fall into a day dream where Marcie and I were wearing bikinis and sunbathing together on the floating platform.

***

I must have dozed off a bit, when I was awakened by a girl's voice saying, "hey Marcie, we thought you had gone." Then a second voice said, "that's not Marcie. Took a look down there!"

I opened my eyes and looked to where the voices were coming from. There were two girls my own age hanging on to the float and staring at me.

"See his thing in the bikini, besides he doesn't look like Marcie."

"You're a guy, aren't you?" one of the girls said to me. She had long blonde hair, was very pretty and was wearing a blue one-piece bathing suit.

I made as if to run off the float and back to the house, when the girl said, "don't go. We don't care if you're wearing Marcie's bikini. Just tell us who you are. I'm Janet and this is Jeri."

Jeri was as beautiful as Janet and had long dark hair with some wild curls in it. She was wearing a black bikini decorated with gold metal loops on the sides of her hips and in between the two cups of her bra.

"I'm Bobby. You caught me by surprise. I thought this part of the lake was deserted all the time."

"It usually is, but we saw the pink bikini from a distance and thought that Marcie was back. We played with her every day until her family left last week."

"She must have forgotten her bikini in the room. I found it and I ..."

"And you wanted to wear it," Jeri finished my sentence. "Why did you want to wear it?"

I looked back and forth between the two girls. Should I tell them the truth or should I make up some weird lie, like I had forgotten my own bathing suit. But that wouldn't explain why I was wearing the bikini bra.

"Don't lie to us," Jeri said. "We have magic powers and we can figure out if you're telling us the truth or not."

"OK, OK," I said. The two girls climbed up out of the water and lay down side by side facing me.

"You don't mind if we join you on the float?" Janet said.

"Sure, it's OK," I said and then added "you're not going to make fun of me, are you?"

Janet shook her head and said, "you don't have any other choice than to trust us, since if we wanted to make fun of you we could have done so already, and if we want to tell the whole town about your wearing a pink bikini we can do so. But we're not going to do either of those things, are we Jeri?"

"No, definitely not," Jeri said.

"Thanks," I said, "for being nice to me."

Janet said, "so you were going to tell us why you're wearing Marcie's pink bikini."

I took a deep breathe and said, "I found it in the dresser drawer in my room." I paused and Janet and Jeri looked at me expectantly. "I've wanted some girls clothes for as long as I can remember. It's because inside me I know I'm really a girl, and I've always felt like there are so many girl like things inside me that want to come out. Does this make any sense?"

"Yes, it does," Janet said gently, "go on."

"I found the bikini in the bottom drawer of my dresser. When I tried it on, I felt so happy, and I do feel happy wearing it now. I think it means I'm right about that I'm a girl."

"If it makes you feel any better," Jeri said, "I think you're a girl. What do you think Janet?"

"I agree, you're definitely a girl," Janet said.

"You mean the three of us can be girl friends?" I asked incredulously. "Even though somehow I have the wrong thing down there?"

"It's alright," Janet said. "I don't think it's the most important thing, especially if you feel like you're a girl inside. Anyway, it looks like you have a very tiny one."

"I wish I didn't have it," I said.

"Maybe you can fold it out of the way, or something like that," Janet said.

The two girls moved up so they were on either side of me. I sat up with my legs in front of me.

"I don't know, I don't think so," I said.

"Let me see if it does," Jeri said. To my surprise she slipped her hand inside the bikini and I felt her gently push my member down. "How's that?, she said.

Looking at the front of my bikini we could see that folding it down had made a definite improvement. "It does help a little I think," I said, and then suddenly it returned to its original position causing Janet and Jeri to laugh.

"It has a mind of its own," Janet said.

"What are yours like?" I asked. "I've never seen what the difference is. Is mine like yours at all, at least a little bit?"

"I'm afraid not," Jeri said. "You can see that our panties don't poke out at all. We don't have anything like yours."

Janet said, "yeah I guess we're pretty different. Do you want to see the difference?"

"You don't mind showing me?" I said.

"Not at all," Jeri said.

Jeri got up on her knees and pulled down the panty part of her black bathing suit exposing her private part. It was a pretty slit in the midst of a pretty, white, unblemished skin. I felt an immediate stab of almost uncontrollable envy which must have shown on my face.

"What's the matter Bobby?" Jeri asked.

"It's, it's so beautiful," I said in a husky voice. "but its not at all like mine! I wish I had one like yours. I would do anything to have one."

Janet and Jeri looked at each other and then at me. Janet said, "I think you were definitely meant to be a girl."

"I agree," Jeri said. "I can only begin to imagine what you must be feeling."

"Pull down your bikini bottom," Janet said, "maybe they're more alike than we think."

I did as she said. My little member didn't compare well with Jeri's delicate slit.

"You should see mine also," Janet said, "since there are some differences between girls." She stood up and took off her blue bathing suit and sat back down again naked next to me. Her little slit looked a lot like Jeri's.

"It looks a lot like mine," Jeri said.

"Oh my God it's so pretty!" I said, "why couldn't I have been born with one of them?" I looked up and saw that Janet had small breast buds. Her nipples were just starting to grow a little and they puffed out of her chest. "And I've wanted to have breasts like my mom. I've wanted to wear a bra and panties like my mom and I've wished so often I could be my mom's daughter!" For some reason, instead of weeping, I felt happy to have an audience for these feelings. They had been bottled up inside me for so long.

"I'm glad you're managing to smile," Janet said.

"I feel relieved that I can voice these feelings to someone. I haven't embarrassed you, have I?"

"We're both sitting here showing off ourselves just like you. I think it shows that the three of us are equals," Jeri said. "Your confessions are truly sweet and heartfelt and just make us want to help you in any way that we can!"

"I agree," Janet said, "what can we do?"

"I don't really know, I mean just being your girl friend means so much to me," I said.

"Have you ever worn a bra?" Janet said.

"No, Marcie's bikini is the only girls clothes I've ever worn," I said.

"Well, I think my bras would fit you and so too my panties," Janet said. "I'm sure I could find one of my bras and panties that I could let you wear. You could even have them."

"My God Janet, that is so sweet of you!" I said excitedly.

"Do you like dresses?" Janet asked

"Yes, that's always been one of my biggest wishes, that I could wear only dresses and never pants."

"I like dresses too, though there are many times where its nice to be able to wear pants," Janet said.

"What kind of dresses do you have?"

"Oh, all kinds. Sun dresses, shifts, A line dresses. I even have a few flower girl dresses that I or one of my cousins have worn at different weddings," Janet said.

"I think it would be so neat to get to wear a dress. I think I'd like one that had some layers of skirts on it. Skirts that would sort of fluff up around you. You could maybe hold them up with your hand as you walked," I said.

"You probably would be happiest wearing one of my bridesmaid dresses," Janet said. "I know just the one. Its pink, with some pretty embroidery, and has some netting underneath to give it volume."

"That sounds very nice," I said eagerly.

"I have a pretty matching pink bra and panty you could wear with it," Janet said. "Oh, and the best of all, I have a pink crinoline that could be worn underneath the dress to create an unbelievable fullness. That's one way to puff up your dress."

"We need to create an excuse for Bobbi to dress up," Jeri said.

"You're right," Janet said.

"How about having a formal tea party?" Jeri said. "We can dress up for the occasion and we can invite our babies to join us! Bobby could wear the pink dress and you and I can wear other dresses!"

"Great idea, Jeri. That would be a lot of fun," Janet said.

"You mean we could play together this afternoon?" I said.

"Sure. At my house. It's just a little bit down the road," Janet said.

"But will anyone be at your house?"

"You mean my mom? Yes, she's home."

"How will I be able to dress up then?"

Janet laughed. "That's easy. We'll introduce you to her as our new girl friend Bobbi. Bobbi with an 'i'".

"But she'll see I'm a boy, won't she?"

"You're wearing a bikini right? And your hair is plenty long enough to be a girl's. And to tell you the truth your face is girlish and we all know that from a distance we could swear you had Marcie's figure. The only thing is your little wiener."

Janet said, "you'll just have to wrap a towel around your bikini bottom so my mom can't see your little thing poking up and then I'm sure she'll believe you're a girl!"

"You really think so?" I asked.

"We do!" Jeri said.

"OK, but I have to text my mom to tell her that I'm leaving the house."

Janet stepped back into her bathing suit and Jeri and I pulled up our bikini bottoms and then the three of us "girls" slid back into the water and swam back to shore. Janet and Jeri waited while I retrieved my cell phone and texted my mother. "Jimmy was sick today but I made some new friends, Janet and Jeri. Janet invited me to her house. Can I go?"

Almost immediately my mom texted back saying "where does Janet live?"

"Tell her its the big red house about 5 houses along the shore from yours. The Jensen's house. Everyone knows it," Janet said.

I texted the info and my mom texted back telling me to be home by six for dinner.

"Great!" Janet said. "We can walk to my house, its just down the road."

"In my bikini?" I asked.

"Of course Bobbi! What else?" Jeri said and we proceeded to make our way to Janet's house.

***

While walking along the road, a car came upon us and the driver honked their horn and then pulled over in front of us. A woman lowered the window and said, "hi girls."

"Hi, Mrs. Bradshaw," Janet said.

"Hi Mrs. Bradshaw," Jeri said.

"Going for a swim?" Mrs. Bradshaw said.

Janet and Jeri nodded.

Mrs. Bradshaw said, "and who's your new girl friend?"

"This is Bobbi, she's here for a month," Janet said.

"Hi Bobbi," Mrs. Bradshaw smiled at me.

I smiled at her and said "hi."

"You're cute and shy, Bobbi," Mrs. Bradshaw said.

"Thank you," I said and Mrs. Bradshaw laughed.

"You girls are so pretty I imagine you drive the boys crazy!" Mrs. Bradshaw said.

"Oh, we do!" Janet said.

"Tell your mother 'hi'," Mrs. Bradshaw said to Janet.

"I will," Janet said and Mrs. Bradshaw drove off.

Janet said, "I love Mrs. Bradshaw, she's always joking around. Anyway, as I predicted, you have nothing to worry about. You're a girl Bobbi. A pretty girl. You're a real girl now!"

***

When we got to Janet's house we went around to the back so that Janet and Jeri could retrieve their towels and clothes. We entered the house through the back door and Janet called out to her mother who came to greet us. If Janet's mother had the slightest suspicion that I was a boy, she did not let on that she did. The only slight wrinkle was when Janet said that I was staying in the rental house down the road. Her mom said, "I had heard that the family staying there had a son named Bobby, but you must spell your name Bobbi with an 'i'?"

"Yes, Mrs. Jensen," I lied. "A lot of times people think that I'm a boy."

"I can't imagine how anyone could mistake a pretty girl like you for a boy!"

Jeri had to smother a laugh which prompted Mrs. Jensen to look at her like she was crazy. "You've got the sillies today Jeri!"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Jensen," Jeri said smiling.

"We're going to have a formal tea party," Janet said. "Dress up as pretty as we can!"

"You girls are too strange," Mrs. Jensen said. "When you're hungry come down for lunch!"

Janet led Jeri and I up to her large room on the third floor of the house. In one corner of the room was a table with six chairs that was set up with a china tea service. Janet pointed to it and said, "see Bobbi, we're all set up for tea! All we have to do is get ourselves dressed for the occasion!"

Janet disappeared into a large walk in closet and came out a minute later holding a beautiful pink dress with many layers of tulle and lacy details and handed it to me. "I've also got a nice blue dress and a yellow dress. Which do you want Jeri?"

"I'll take the yellow one, it's my favorite color," Jeri said as Janet retrieved a beautiful fluffy yellow dress from her closet.

Janet then got herself the blue dress. "I like the blue one most of all. It's my favorite!" Janet's dress was similar to the other two. Together the three dresses made up a beautiful frothy mix of pastel colors and soft feminine skirts. "Bobbi gets the pink crinoline to puff up her dress, and Jeri and I have two white crinolines that we can use. We need to have us equally fluffy."

Janet took off her bathing suit and so did Jeri and then I took off my bikini bottom and top. Jeri reached in her beach bag and took out a panty and bra. Janet said to me, "I've got to find my pink bra and panty for you, I know they're somewhere in my bra drawer which is such a mess!" After rooting around inside the drawer Janet found the bra and panty she was looking for. "Aha, here they are!" She handed me a fancy pink panty and a matching lacy bra. Then I watched as she picked out a white bra and panty to wear herself.

Janet looked at me and watched as I held the panty and bra in awe. She said, "pretty, aren't they? I've always felt super sexy when I wear them. I'm sure they'll do the same for you."

"You're sure you don't mind me wearing them?" I said.

"Of course I'm sure. I think its really kind of fun to share my clothes with a girl like you who is so appreciative of pretty things," Janet said.

I blushed and said, "thank you."

"It's like you've become a girl today, and its fun for Jeri and I to help you be one," Janet said.

Together the three of us put on our panties and then our bras. Janet and Jeri had an easy time putting on their bras and when they were done they helped me put on my bra since I was still learning how to do it correctly.

"I think you have little boobies in your bra," Janet said to me and I looked down at my chest and smiled. Perhaps, I thought to myself. Maybe there is a little bit of fullness or maybe it's just the way the bra is. In any event, I noticed that neither Janet or Jeri were that much bigger than I was, though I was pretty sure that the slight bulges in Janet's bra were caused by her having breast buds.

"Anyway, I think we can all use some help in that department," Janet said, "and I have just the thing!"

From the back of her bra drawer, Janet pulled out three sets of foam falsies and gave a pair each to Jeri and me. I watched as the two girls inserted them one by one into their bra cups and then I did the same.

The end result was three girls with filled out bras. We each looked a tad bit older now and I couldn't help but feel that my chest was enormous. "Such a good idea," Jeri said, admiring her own suddenly developed bust.

"I love wearing falsies," Janet said, "I think it keeps the boys guessing."

I couldn't help but smile, since I certainly had often been guilty of wondering what was inside the bras of the girls in my classroom. Ever since the girls started wearing bras I felt increasingly left out of their world. I felt jealous of them and many days when I woke up I wished that my mom would tell me that she had bought me a bra to wear to school that day. And now I was wearing a bra for the first time, just like the other girls did.

Janet went to her dresser and came back with three pairs of short lacy socks. A pink pair she handed to me and a yellow pair to Jeri while she took a blue pair. "Put on your socks," she said.

"They're so cute," Jeri said and she held up a pretty yellow sock that was embellished by a lace pattern. I was just as thrilled with my pink socks that had a little lace edge hanging from the opening.

With our socks now on and dressed in only our bras and panties Janet said, "before we put on our dresses, let's put on our makeup. This is going to be a grown up girl's tea party and we have to look as sophisticated as possible!" I followed Janet and Jeri as they went into the bathroom to sit in front of the vanity. I couldn't help but admire their pantied bottoms and I compared how they looked to myself. I thought that my bottom was not much different from theirs.

In front of the bathroom mirror I watched as Janet and Jeri put on lipstick, mascara, blush and some other things which I didn't know much about. I watched intently and when they were finished they turned their attention to me.

Janet said. "First we'll put some pink lipstick on you that will match your dress. You can learn how to do your own makeup by watching what we do."

Janet found a pink lipstick and applied it to my lips. She coached me on how to pucker my lips and push them together after she had applied the lipstick. Then she and Jeri put some foundation on my face and blush. They put mascara and eyeliner on me, trimmed my eyebrows so they were a bit thinner and more shaped. "We could put some pretty polish on your finger and toe nails, but it could be hard to get it off so that you parents wouldn't see any traces," Janet said. "What do you think Bobbi?"

I hadn't even thought about nail polish, but I instantly could see that I would love to wear it. "I guess I better not. My mom would probably see any bit of polish," I said.

"Maybe next time, when we have the whole day to play," Janet said.

"We can spritz you with some perfume, and that's not too hard to wash off," Janet said. "Come with me, but be really quiet!"

Jeri and I followed Janet down the hall into her mother's bedroom. We walked on tippytoes so her mom wouldn't hear us. On her mothers dresser was a collection of perfume bottles and Janet picked up each one and sniffed it. "Jeri has got to have the Shalimar and Bobby has the Escada. I'll take the Donna Karan." She handed us our bottles and had us spritz ourselves on our necks and just over our bras. We then silently went back to her room. As soon as we got there we broke into laughter as we sniffed ourselves and each other. "It's so nice to smell pretty," I said.

"Girls have all the fun, don't they!" Jeri said.

"I knew I would always love being a girl, and now I know for sure that its totally wonderful!"

"Now we're ready for our dresses and crinolines," Janet announced. Janet picked up her blue dress and raised it over her head and then let it fall down around her as she put her hands into the arm holes. She then pulled it down around her hips and smoothed out the bodice and arranged the skirts. Jeri did the same with her yellow dress and then the girls had me zip up the back zippers of their dresses. Though I had never done that before, it was not hard to accomplish. I was careful to avoid getting the zipper caught in their bras and I couldn't help but admire the soft delicate skin of their necks.

"Now its your turn," Janet said and she and Jeri held the pink dress up over my head and gently lowered it on me, helping me to get my arms into the sleeves. They zipped up the back of my dress and then fussed over me arranging the skirts and bodice. "I think it fits perfectly," Janet said. "What do you think Jeri?"

"It's like the dress was made for Bobbi. It's so perfect for her," Jeri said.

"It's so pretty," Bobby said.

"We're not done," Janet said. "Now we put on our crinolines and really puff out our skirts!"

She and Jeri stepped into their white crinolines and lifted them up underneath their dresses causing them to stick out around their waists. I followed their lead, carefully placing one leg and then the other into the center of the pink crinoline and then carefully pulling it up. I had to struggle a bit to get it underneath the several layers of skirts of my dress but Jeri and Janet helped me. In a minute the three of us "girls" were dressed.

There was a full length mirror in a corner of the bedroom and I stood in front of it to take a good look at myself. The pink dress hung closely over my torso with the noticeable twin mounds created by my "boobs." Just at my waist the tulle skirts of the dress arced outwards at almost a 90 degree angle before gently drooping downwards. A bit of the lacy pink crinoline peeked out from underneath, and with my thin, girlish legs and pink socks, I thought I looked a little bit like an older version of Shirley Temple. I rested my hands gently on the sides of my full skirts and turned sideways to watch how the dress puffed out over my rear end. I especially loved the swirl of crinoline around my thin legs and how I looked fragile. Because of the falsies there was a noticeable feminine shape to my chest as the fabric swelled outward and then down toward my waist. Janet and Jeri joined me at the mirror and I could see from their expressions in the mirror that they were equally enthralled by the view.

"You're such a girl," Jeri said.

"Who could ever have thought that you were a boy," Janet said.

"It's so nice we have little boobs," Jeri said. "My mom doesn't believe in padding. She says that I'm going to end up with large breasts like all the girls in my family, so I might as well enjoy the few years left before I have to carry them around all day long! Can you believe that!"

Janet laughed and then I did too, but I couldn't help but feel more than a little jealous. "So if your mom has large breasts then you'll get them too?" I asked.

"Usually it works that way, especially if your father's mother is also big," Janet said.

"I think my mom has kind of large breasts," I said.

"To know for sure you have to check her bra size. What size is it?"

"I don't know," I said.

"You ought to find out. My mom wears 36C bras. What size does yours wear, Jeri?" Janet said.

"My mom is a 34DD," Jeri said.

"Wow she's big," Janet said.

"Yeah, I'm probably going to end up being a double D."

"I don't understand," I interrupted, "a DD is bigger than a C? But 34 is smaller than 36?"

"The numbers are about how far around your chest is, but the letters are how big your boobs are. A is small, B is sort of most common and C is kind of large, but D is getting really big."

"What about E?" I said.

Janet laughed. "Actually we go from D to DD then to DDD. An E is the same as a DD, while an F is the same as a DDD. It's one of those complicated things that girls know about."

"What bra size am I wearing now?" I asked Janet.

"All my bras are 32A," Janet said. "With my falsies that's the right size. Without them, the cup is kind of too big, but that shouldn't be a problem next year, at least I hope it won't be."

"You're lucky that you can watch your breasts grow," I said. I was beginning to feel sorry for myself and that was the last thing I wanted to do in front of Janet and Jeri.

"I'm sure you're going to be a wonderful girl one day," Jeri said, "you've got exactly the right appreciation for pretty things!"

"I agree," Janet said, "and the most important thing is how you feel inside."

"I know you're both right. One day I'm sure I'll have breasts!" I said.

"That's the spirit," Jeri said.

Janet said, "be positive! That's what my girl scout troop leader always says, I think it works."

"I think you're right," I said. "Yesterday I didn't even have Marcie's bikini to wear, and now I'm in the most beautiful dress ever!"

"One last thing," Janet said to Jeri, "we should fix Bobbi's hair a little, and I think we should put a flower in it. I've got just the perfect pink flower. Is that OK Bobbi?"

"Sure, I'd love to have a flower in my hair," I said.

Janet retrieved a brush from her dresser as well as a small pink flower corsage and while I watched in the mirror she brushed my hair and then attached the pink corsage over my ear on one side.

"That's a nice touch," Jeri said. "So Bobbi is now the prettiest of us all!"

I blushed and said, "I wish I had a picture of us. This is the happiest moment of my life!"

"We'll get my mom to take pictures. It's time for lunch anyway. We'll go downstairs and have some sandwiches and we can pose for some pictures!"

Janet found matching pink, blue and yellow ballet slippers for us to put on and then we proceeded to go downstairs. I felt a wave of femininity descend over me. My limbs moved gracefully, my hands hung loosely and delicately, and I felt held in by the dress. The bodice covering my bra and bust and the full layers of crinolines and skirts filling out my figure gave me the shape of a girl. I felt languorous and time slowed down. I heard the gentle rustle of my skirts as I walked and felt a throb of love for my pretty blue and yellow friends who preceded me down the stairs heading for lunch.

***

Downstairs we found Janet's mom in the kitchen and she laughed when she saw us. "Oh! My! God! Janet!" she said. "You girls are absolutely over the top crazy cute. Blue, yellow and pink! Crinolines, little matching socks and slippers. You were like six when you last dressed up like this! What ever possessed you to wear all this frou frou?"

"We're going to have a very special tea party mom!" Janet said. "All the girls have to dress up their best. The queen might show up! She was invited!" Janet and Jeri laughed uproariously and Janet's mom shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Girls, girls, girls! Boys are so much simpler!"

"Take our picture mom!" Janet said.

"Yes, definitely. I've got to get a picture of this! And look at that, a flower in Bobbi's hair. And you've all suddenly got boobs? Its hysterical. You've all got little boobs now. And perfume? Did you raid my perfume bottles again? Janet, I've told you a million times not to do that!"

"Sorry mom," Janet said, "we have to smell our best for the tea party."

Janet's mom laughed and went to get a camera and Janet said to Jeri and I, "its so much fun playing at being little girls, isn't it?"

"I think its neat," I said.

Janet's mom came back and took several pictures of us, standing arm in arm, sitting together on a couch and outside sitting together on an Adirondack chair with me seated in the middle and Janet and Jeri snuggled up to me from either side sitting on the arms of the chair. When we were done with the pictures Janet's mom made us ham sandwiches which we ate carefully so as not to drop crumbs on our dresses.

***

After we had eaten, Janet's mom made us a pot of tea that we took upstairs for our tea party.

"Have you ever been to a tea party before?" Janet asked me.

"No, I haven't," I said.

"Then you're in for a really great treat. In a tea party the most important thing is to be silly. Silly, silly, silly!" Janet said.

"My dear lady Janet," Jeri said in a phony British accent and holding back laughter, "you are so, so, so right. All the girls at a tea party must be silly. It's the rule!"

Janet and Jeri looked at me and I said, "I quite agree. Silly is my middle name!" The girls laughed and Jeri said, "Bobbi Silly Willy!" causing all of us to laugh again.

As we sat down at the table, I arranged my dress and crinoline around me so I ended up looking like a large pink cloud. The fabric in my bodice had a pattern of folds surrounding my breasts that showed them off and I sat upright in my seat feeling proud that I was wearing a bra. I watched Janet and Jeri intently as they moved in their dresses, and the delicate, feminine movements of their hands and how they held their arms and heads. I watched how they swept the hair out of their eyes and I found myself imitating their every move. I wanted to move like they did and have the same gestures. I wanted to pick up and hold the tea cup like they did. I felt like I had finally arrived at a place where I had always been meant to be.

Janet stood up and fetched three large dolls, taking one for herself, one for Jeri and giving the last one to me. My doll had long blonde hair and was wearing a pink dress that almost matched the one I was wearing. Janet's doll was a little baby in a blue jumper and Jeri's doll had a pink dress like my dolly had.

"It seems like we have company for our tea party today," Janet said. "Our babies are going to have their very first tea party! Come sit with me Sally," Janet said to her doll as she placed it in the chair next to her.

"Amy is a big girl now and she can sit up in her own chair," Jeri said putting her baby in the seat next to her. "Have you been a good baby?"

Janet looked at me and said, "are you going to hold your dolly or are you going to put her in her seat?"

"Sorry," I said as I placed my dolly on the chair next to me.

"And what is your baby's name?" Jeri said.

"My baby's name is Lucy," I said. The name just popped into my mind.

"Well we are very happy that Lucy and her mommy Bobbi can join us for tea today," Janet said.

"Amy, say hello to Lucy," Jeri said. "Isn't she wearing the prettiest dress?"

"All of our babies have dressed up for the tea party," Janet said.

I couldn't help but look with fascination at the three of us sitting at the table with our dresses puffed up around us and our dollies in the seats next to us. Janet poured the tea into the three small porcelain tea cups in front of us and pretended to pour tea into the cups set up in front of our babies. "Spearmint tea," she said.

She picked up her cup, and I watched as she held it with her pinkie up in the air. Jeri did the same thing and then I imitated them both.

"The tea is delicious," I said taking a sip.

"Its spearmint," Janet said. She then put down her cup and picked up the one in front of Sally and pretended to feed tea to her while saying, "have some tea Sally. It's good for you."

"Our babies are getting to be such big girls," Jeri said, and she fed Amy some pretend tea.

"I know," Janet said. "Sally's become such a big girl I told her she could wear her blue jumper instead of her romper. She promised me she wouldn't make a mess!"

"I wish Amy was that grown up," Jeri said, "she's still wearing a diaper."

"Oh, Sally still needs diapers too," Janet said. "What about Lucy?"

I had been mesmerized by the conversation and suddenly realized that Lucy was being talked about. I said, "oh of course Lucy is still a baby and I have to keep her in diapers."

"The more tea the babies drink, the more likely they'll pee pee in their diapers," Jeri said.

"I'm always having to change Sally!" Janet said.

"We should check to see if our babies are wet," Jeri said.

"Good idea," Janet said. She and Jeri picked up their dollies from their chairs and cradled them in their arms. Copying them I did the same, picking up Lucy and holding her like a little baby. "Let me see what is going on in Sally's diaper," Janet said and I watched as she held Sally up against her chest with one arm and used her other hand to lift up Sally's blue jumper. Inside her dress was a diaper and Janet felt inside. "Dry!" she said, "good girl!"

As I cradled my baby I looked down into its face. The doll had blue eyes and a sort of distant smile on her face. I tried to make eye contact, but it was hard. Lucy seemed to be staring off into a direction I couldn't quite find. I lay Lucy on my lap and lifted up her skirt and saw that she was wearing a diaper. "How's my baby doing?" I asked. "Did you wet yourself?" I put my finger in Lucy's diaper and said, "she's dry too!"

Janet said, "I think the babies have had so much excitement that they're getting sleepy. We should feed out babies and then put them down to sleep!"

"Good idea," Jeri said, "I can see Amy yawning!"

"Come unzip us Bobby," Janet said pointing to the back zipper of her dress. I got up and did as she asked, lowering the zipper to her waist. Then I went to Jeri and did the same thing. Before I sat down again, Jeri had me turn around and she unzipped me. I then watched as Janet lowered the top of her dress exposing her bra. She lifted up her bra off of one of her breasts and cradled Sally's mouth over her nipple and pretended to be feeding her. I saw Jerri do the same thing and then I wriggled out of the top part of my pink dress and lifted up one side of my bra and pretended to be feeding Lucy.

"The babies are so hungry," Jeri said.

"I know, Amy is slurping her milk," Janet said laughing and making a slurping sound.

"My baby is drinking gallons of milk!" I said.

"Gallons!" Janet said. "My goodness Lucy has an appetite!"

We sat contentedly nursing our babies and chatting about how fast our babies were growing up and how hard it was to be a mommy. "Here I am with Sally all day long, and I was planning on being an astronaut when I grow up!" Janet said.

"Can't Sally's daddy stay home with the baby so you can be an astronaut?," I said.

"I wish. Sally's daddy told me he won't stay home with the baby, so I have to do it. What about you Jeri?" Janet said.

"I'm a single mom," Jeri said. "Amy's dad left as soon as I told him I was going to have a baby!"

"How sad, Jerri," I said. I had to remind myself that Amy was just a doll.

"And what about you Bobbi? Did having Lucy change your life plans?"

"Well I've always wanted to be a mommy," I said, "so I'm very happy to have Lucy. I enjoy being a mom." I thought for a minute as to what else I should say. "I hope Lucy grows up to be like me!"

"Pretty, like her mom!" Janet said.

"And such a sweet girl," Jeri said.

"You will be such a fine mom one day," Janet said.

"Ooof! Enough from that booby!" Jeri said, "time to switch sides." Janet and I followed her lead by pulling our babies away and then adjusting our bras exposing our other nipple. Then we switched our babies around and nursed them on the other side. It was the oddest sensation because I felt as if Lucy were truly sucking on my nipple. The sensation felt relaxing and satisfying. It was nice nurturing a baby.

"Sally is asleep," Janet whispered to us. "What about Amy and Lucy?"

"Amy just dozed off," Jeri said.

"Lucy conked out too," I said.

"Good. Let's but our babies down for a nap so we can go outside."

Quietly we put down our babies and then pretended to tip toe out of the room so as not to wake them up. Once outside the door we broke into laughter at the silliness of the whole thing.

Outside in the backyard we spread a large blanket on the grass under a tree, and one by one we sat down and spread out our skirts around ourselves. Janet's mom came out with a pitcher of lemonade and some cookies and we had a picnic. The weather was perfect and a slight breeze came and went stirring our skirts. I yawned and Janet said, "rest your head in my lap." I gave her a questioning look and she patted her lap with her hand and I leaned over until my head was resting on the pale blue skirts of her dress. Looking up I could see Janet smiling at me and Jeri looking on with a smile also. Janet put her hand gently on my forehead and stroked it.

"So how do you feel now Bobbi?" Janet asked me.

"This is the happiest day of my life," I said, "I hope it never ends."

"We've had so much fun with you too," Janet said. She looked at Jeri and said, "come, there's room for you too!"

Jeri leaned back and put her head in Janet's lap next to mine but coming from the other side. Janet put one hand on Jeri's forehead and one one mine. "My two babies," Janet said. "My yellow baby and my pink baby."

Jeri and I began to laugh. After awhile, Janet stirred and slid down between Jeri and me and we rested our heads on her chest and she held us both around our shoulders. We must have lay like that for a half an hour until Janet's mom came by and picked up what was left of the lemonade. "What time do you have to be home Bobbi?," Janet's mother asked.

"Six," I said.

"It's five now," she said.

"I guess I better get ready to go," I said sitting up. "I can't thank you enough for lunch and lemonade and everything!"

"You're such a polite girl. It's been a pleasure to have you over here," she said smiling at me.

Janet and Jeri sat up and Janet said, "we need to plan what we're going to do tomorrow. Can you play again tomorrow Bobbi?"

I didn't know what to say. What if Jimmy were better or my parents cooked up some other plan for me. "I'd love to, but my parents might want me to play with Jimmy tomorrow."

"Jimmy?" Janet's mom said. "Is that the Jimmy that's staying in the house up around the cove?" She pointed in the direction where Jimmy's house was.

"How do you know a Jimmy," Janet asked her mom.

"I met a nice family moving in last evening. They had a son Jimmy. Is that the Jimmy you know?"

I nodded my head. "My parents know Jimmy's parents and I know Jimmy."

"He seems like such a fine boy."

"Jimmy was sick today, which is why we met Bobbi," Janet said.

"Well if Jimmy isn't sick tomorrow, you should invite him over," Janet's mom said.

Jeri must have seen my contorted face since she burst into laughter and was joined by Janet. "What in the world is so funny?" Janet's mom said.

"Nothing mom," Janet said, "you wouldn't understand," and she and Jeri began laughing again.

"Girls are so strange!" Janet's mom said goodnaturedly and then to me she said, "do you think that Jimmy will feel outnumbered with three girls to play with?"

"I don't know," I said, "we play together and I'm a girl."

"Good point," Mrs. Jenkins said, "but three girls is a lot of girls! You must remember to give him a chance to speak, and to play what he wants to play!"

"I know mom," Janet said, "we would never have a tea party with a boy. Probably we could go swimming or something like that."

"Good idea," Mrs. Jenkins said and went back inside the house.

***

When we were back in Janet's room to change out of our dresses, I said, "it's going to be weird if Jimmy plays with us."

"What do you think he'll do when he sees you as a girl?" Janet asked.

"That's what I don't know, but I think he'll freak out. I mean we've been best friends for years."

"I think if he's a good friend, he'll understand," Jeri said.

"What if I told you I wanted to be a boy," Janet said to Jeri.

"Fantastic! Then you could me my boy friend!" Jeri said.

Janet laughed.

"Jimmy won't want me to be his girl friend," I said, not realizing that the girls were just joking around.

"You never know," Janet said.

"I'll be lucky if he doesn't run away screaming!" I said.

"Well, we're not running away," Jeri said, "and if Jimmy is so shallow then it's probably best if he does run away."

"He could tell his parents, who would tell my parents," I said.

"We're getting way ahead of ourselves. Jimmy isn't even here and he might not ever play here," Janet said. "Anyway, we've got to get you home, so let's unzip you."

Janet unzipped my dress and helped me take it off over my head. Then I stepped out of my crinoline, and took off my socks. I instantly missed wearing the dress and felt a little sad. Janet said, "don't worry Bobbi, you'll have other chances to wear pretty dresses. I promise we'll make sure that we spend some days having tea parties."

"Thank you Janet," I said. "I guess I have to take off my bra and panties too."

"You can keep the bra and panty if want them," Janet said.

I looked up at her and ran over to her and gave her a hug. "I can really have the bra and panty? But don't you want them? They're so pretty!"

"It makes me happy knowing how much you appreciate them. It's my good deed for the day!"

"I'll treasure them always!" I said.

"How will you get them home without your parents seeing them?" Jeri asked.

"I guess I can wear the panties under my ... Oh my God, I forgot! I came here in my bikini! I can't go home in my bikini. My mom and dad are probably already home from golfing!"

"Don't worry," Janet said. "You can borrow a pair of my jean shorts and a tee shirt. Your mom and dad will never know that they're girls clothes. And they'll definitely fit you!"

"They'll know that they're not mine!"

"You can say that your bathing suit was wet so I loaned you some clothes," Janet said. "We'll wrap up your bikini in your towel and you can say that your bathing suit is in there."

"I'll have to make sure that they don't see what's inside the towel!" I said.

"You can put the bra in your short's pocket," Janet said.

"Okay, I think I can do all that!" I said and I took off my bra and put on the shorts and tee shirt that Janet found for me.

***

It took fifteen minutes to walk home and when I got there, as luck would have it, my mom was showering and my dad was cleaning his golf clubs. I was able to get to my room to stash my bikini and bra and switch to my own clothes.

When I came down for dinner, my mom greeted me and asked me about my day. I was standing a few feet from her and she said, "come over here and let me smell you."

I came over and she sniffed me. "Perfume. It smells like Escada."

"I got caught by a spritz when Janet and Jeri were trying on her mom's perfume."

"What sort of game is that?"

"I guess it's some kind of girl's game," I said acting like I was ignorant.

"Well you ought to wash it off, unless you want to smell like a girl!"

I hesitated thinking that it almost sounded like my mom was giving me permission to wear perfume. But then she said, "you have time to wash it off before dinner."

"Ok, mom," I said and went upstairs and pretended to wash it off. I would tell her I tried to get it off but couldn't get it all off.

***

During dinner a short time later, I told my mom and dad that Janet's mom had invited me back to play tomorrow if Jimmy was still sick.

"I spoke to Cynthia and she says Jimmy's fever has gone down, but she's not too optimistic that he'll be ready to play tomorrow morning. Maybe in the afternoon."

"OK, then I'll call Jimmy at lunch time and see if he wants to play."

"You can introduce him to your girl friends. I'm sure he'll love that!" Bobby's dad said.

"Yeah, dad, I'll ask him."

"Anyway, I want to call Janet's mom to thank her for watching you all day."

"You don't have to do that," I said, trying not to sound alarmed.

"I know, but she was very kind to let you play there and I want to thank her. You said it was the Jensen's house, along the lake from here? Do you know her phone number?"

"No, I don't have it."

"It must be in the phone book, I'll get it after dinner," she said.

***

For the rest of dinner my stomach was in turmoil. There was no doubt that my mom and Mrs. Jensen would figure out that I had deceived them both and I would be in big trouble.

I stood next to my mother when she called Janet's mom.

"Hi, Mrs. Jensen?" my mom said.

"Yes, whose is this?" I could hear the voice on the other end talking.

"I'm Bobby's mom, Carrie Franco."

"Oh, so nice to speak to you! Call me Rita. Bobbi is so sweet and the three kids had such a wonderful time playing together!"

"I'm glad to hear that. We had no idea that Bobby's friend Jimmy would be sick all day today. The first day of vacation!"

"I know that must be very disappointing for him."

I saw a twitch go through my mothers face and then she smiled, "yes, I'm sure Jimmy was disappointed too. Anyway, Bobby says that tomorrow could also be a play date with Janet?"

"Yes, of course, it would be lovely for Bobbi to come again. Really, anytime is fine with me."

"OK, that's so kind of you."

"Say, why don't we friend each other on facebook, then we can easily keep up with the kids?" Mrs. Jensen said.

"Sure, good idea," my mom said. She and Mrs. Jenkins then exchanged names and the conversation came to a close.

I winced when my mom said, "good night, Rita, and we'll have him come by in the morning."

"Oh? Yes? Oh yeah. Goodnight, and we'll look forward to seeing her."

I had the sense that Janet's mom had emphasized the word "her" but I wasn't sure. My mom hung up the phone and stared at the receiver. She then shook her head as if trying to wake up. She saw me and said, "that's the funniest thing, but I can swear that Janet's mom referred to you as a "her."

I broke into laughter and said, "that's so funny mom."

My mom smiled and said, "very weird, but I'm sure she just misspoke. It's easy to get confused with so many kids running around!"

"Are you going to friend her on facebook?" I asked.

"Yes, its such a nice community up here at the lake, it will be good to get involved and that is a good way to do it. Who knows, maybe you're dad and I will one day buy a summer place up here."

"That would be neat!" I said.

***

The next day at breakfast, my mom found out from Cynthia that Jimmy was going to be resting in bed in the morning, but could be well enough to come out for the afternoon. "So you'll be playing with Janet this morning?" she asked me.

I nodded my head and she said, "a little less perfume today, if you don't mind!"

"OK, mom, it was just an accident," I lied.

"I'm just teasing. Your dad and I will be on the links all day like yesterday. You can come home at six. If Jimmy comes by in the afternoon, you could invite him for an overnight here if you want. I'll leave it up to you."

"Thanks, mom!"

***

As soon as my parents left for golf, I put on my bra and panties and then the shorts and top that Janet had loaned me. I made a point of taking a small beach bag with me to hold the pink bikini and I pretended it was my purse. I walked down the road to Janet's house and when I got there, Janet's mom opened the door and greeted me. I could see that she was looking at me sort of oddly, as if trying to concentrate very hard on what I looked like. "Hi Bobbi," she said, "Janet and Jeri are expecting you upstairs."

"Thank you," Mrs. Jensen I said in my most girlish voice. I was sure that she was wondering if my mom had referred to me as a he in their phone conversation the evening before.

I went upstairs where Janet and Jeri were waiting for me. Janet shut the door and said, "last night was so weird. My mom asked me if you were really a girl!"

"Just now she was looking at me funny downstairs," I said, "anyway, I know why she's suspicious."

"Why?" Janet said.

"My mom called your mom last night and my mom referred to me as a him, but it was only just as they were both hanging up. So your mom probably is not sure if she heard correctly. The same thing happened with my mom. She heard your mom refer to me as a she, but she's not sure about what she heard."

"I don't know how much longer we can keep the cat in the bag," Janet said.

"Yeah and today Jimmy might come by here. I can't be both a girl and a boy with your mom and Jimmy around."

Janet's mom knocked on the door of the room and came in. "I'll be going now," she said, "and I'll be back by 1 at the latest. You'll have to make your own lunches."

"OK mom we can do that," Janet said.

"No monkey business while I'm away," Janet's mom said.

"Darn it mom," Janet said, "can't we sell a few monkeys while you're away!"

Mrs. Jensen laughed, "you know what I mean. Just play nice."

"We will mom," Janet said. A few minutes later we heard her car drive off down the road.

"So what do we want to do?" Janet said.

I was hoping that we could do another tea party but I was too shy to say so. Jeri spoke up and said, "we can work on our tans."

"In a little while," Janet said. "What would you like to do Bobbi?"

"I liked what we did yesterday," I said.

"So did we," Janet said, "but lets play something different today. First of all, you can wear one of my skirts, or would you rather a sundress?"

"Either one is fine," I said.

"So I'll find you a skirt." Janet selected a denim skirt from her closet and brought it to me. "Instead of your bra and panties, you should wear your bikini underneath so we can go swimming."

I did as Janet directed, taking off my bra and panties and putting on the bikini. Then I stepped into the skirt and put on the tee shirt.

"What about our boobs?" Jeri said and Janet laughed and fetched them from her dresser drawer. Then the three of us reboobed the way we had done the day before.

"You look good in skirts," Jeri said to me, "just like any girl going out to play."

"Thank you," I said, "some moments I really do feel like I'm a girl."

"What do they feel like?" Jeri said.

"I don't know, its sort of like my arms and legs get kind of soft and I'm more willing to let life come to me then go running around trying to do things. You know more relaxed, more content with things."

"What about boys?" Jeri said. "Do you think you would want to date boys?"

The thought of having a boy friend seemed strange and I said, "I don't think so. I think I want to have only girl friends. I want to be a girl with other girls, like with you and Janet. I don't want any boy things around me. Yuck."

"But Jeri and I like boys," Janet said. "We like boys taking interest in us."

I must have looked alarmed on my face since Janet quickly said, "we love you being our friend as a girl, Bobbi, as much as any real girl. But when we say we like boys we like them because they are boys and act like boys. To tell you the truth I guess the kind of girl who would want to be your girl friend would have to be one that likes girls that way and not boys."

"A lesbian," Jeri said.

"I see what you're saying," I said. "Every time I go home I have to be a boy, and I guess it will always be hard for me to be the kind of boy that girls like."

"I'm sure they'll love you as a boy, but maybe not as a boy friend," Jeri said.

"Enough of all this philosophy," Janet said. "Grab your dolly and lets play with them outside on the lawn!"

"Great idea," Jeri said and she, Janet and I fetched, Sally, Amy and Lucy and holding our dollies we went down the stairs and outside to lie on a blanket and play. Janet brought a large bag of doll clothes and we spent the time until lunch having our babies try on different outfits.

At noon I said, "I guess I have to call Jimmy. I'm very nervous."

"Don't worry, we'll still love you, no matter what happens," Jeri said.

I smiled at the thought and then I forced myself to dial Jimmy's number. Jimmy answered and it became clear that he was very excited about getting out of the house and meeting up with us. He had heard that the Jensen girl was one of the prettiest on the lake. It would be so cool to play at her house. At one point in the brief conversation I tried to say in not so many words that he might find that I had changed a bit since he last saw me, but I was pretty sure that he had no idea what I was talking about. In any event, he said he would come by at 1:30 and I resigned myself to accepting that whatever happened would happen.

We made sandwiches and glasses of lemonade and took them outside to eat. The table and chairs were in a beautiful shady spot underneath an old oak tree with a view of the lake. There was a slight wind and the temperature and humidity were just perfect.

We heard Janet's mom's car pull up into the driveway and a minute later she came out of the rear door of the house and came up to us.

Janet said, "Bobbi's friend Jimmy is coming by soon."

"How nice," her mom said, "that he's willing to play with a bunch of girls!"

"How nice that we're willing to play with a boy!" Janet said.

Her mother looked at her and said, "be nice to him!"

"Don't worry mom," Janet said.

***

When it was almost time for Jimmy to appear, I said, "maybe I should meet Jimmy first and then introduce him to you."

"Good idea," Janet said. I walked around to the front of the house and found a seat on the front porch facing the road that Jimmy would have to come from, while Janet and Jeri waited in the backyard.

Right on time, I saw Jimmy walking down the road toward the house. When he reached the front walkway I stood up and walked down the path to meet him.

"Hi Jimmy," I said. I was so nervous that I had a hard time making eye contact.

Jimmy looked at me questioningly and said, "how did you know ... my ... name?" His voiced slowed and dropped as he said the last two words. "Bobby?" he said and squinted at me. "Is that you Bobby?"

I nodded my head and he said, "what's going on? You look like a girl! When did you get boobs and you're wearing a skirt? Oh my God, Bobby, what's happening? Did those girls do this to you?" Jimmy got increasingly excited as he spoke.

"I can explain everything," I said. "Come sit down on the porch and let me explain."

"Did these girls turn you into a girl?" Jimmy said angrily.

"No, Jimmy, the girls didn't make me do anything. They've been very nice to me. So please sit with me and let me explain." Jimmy looked at me like I was radioactive. "Please try and understand," I said.

Jimmy followed me to the porch and we sat down facing each other. Jimmy's expression was one of horror and wariness.

"Do your parents know?" Jimmy said.

I shook my head and said, "let me explain."

"OK, Bobby. This better be good!"

"I never told you before, but I've always seen my self as being a girl."

"I've seen your dick, I know you have a dick." Jimmy said.

"I know Jimmy. I wish I didn't. But I do, and it doesn't mean that I'm not a girl."

"Janet and Jeri know that you have a dick?" Jimmy said.

"Yes, they know I'm a boy as far as that goes."

We were silent for a few minutes and I said, "I don't want to lose you as a friend. I know its a great shock Jimmy, but I hope that we can still be friends. We can still do things together."

"As boys?" Jimmy said.

"Well, I won't always be dressed like this. I'll be dressed like a boy probably all the time except when I play here. Janet's mom thinks I'm a girl and I definitely can't let her know the truth. She'll tell my mom and dad."

"Well I could tell them too. Maybe I should," Jimmy said.

Hurt, that he would say such a thing, I began to cry softly and Jimmy said, "I didn't mean that Bobby. Don't cry. I didn't want to make you cry."

He looked at me and I calmed down. I said, "I just want to be a girl, and Janet and Jeri let me be one, even though they know I'm not."

"Yeah, how did that happen?" Jimmy said.

"I found this pretty pink bikini in my room - it's what I'm wearing under my clothes because we'll probably swim later - and when you couldn't show up yesterday, I wore it to go swimming. Janet and Jeri saw me and swam over thinking I was this girl Marcie who had been in my rental house last week, and then they saw that I wasn't Marcie. But they instantly befriended me and let me be their girl friend. I know its fast, but they're really amazing girls. We've had so much fun playing dressups yesterday and we had a tea party, and today we played with dolls."

"OK, OK, OK," Jimmy said. "Enough of that girly stuff. How did you get boobs?" Jimmy asked. "You never had them before did you?"

I laughed and said, "Janet had some extra falsies that I put in my bra, you know, the top part of my bikini."

"Your parents will eventually find out, one way or another."

"Yes, I'm terrified, but I just can't stop myself. I've wanted to be a girl for as long as I can remember. Janet and Jeri said that sometimes people just have to be themselves and let what's going to happen happen."

"That's easy for someone else to say. You're the one whose dad is going to kill you if he finds out."

"If you only knew how much I dreamed about being a girl one day. To be dressed like this stops the longing. It's why I have to take the risk."

Jimmy shook his head, "I've never wanted to wear a dress. I can't imagine any of the guys I know wanting to, well except you. Everyone's going to call you a sissy, how can you stand that?"

"If I was a boy that might hurt, but calling a girl a sissy is nothing."

"Whatever," Jimmy said.

"Anyway, I guess its my problem to deal with and I am really sorry if I've forced you into a conspiracy."

"Conspiracy?"

"You know, if it ever gets out and my parents find out that you knew and didn't say anything."

"You're my friend Bobby. I'm not going to rat on you, even if I get punished for that."

I couldn't stop myself from crying a little at the sweet thought and I reflexively reached out to give him a hug. Jimmy partially recoiled from me, but then softened a bit.

"Come, let me introduce you to Janet and Jeri. You're going to love them. They are the neatest girls," I said.

"Are they pretty?" Jimmy said.

"Pretty?" I said. "They're both really beautiful! Come with me and I'll introduce you!"

Jimmy followed me as we walked around the house to the backyard. When Janet and Jeri saw us coming they came up to us and I said, "Jimmy, this is Janet and Jeri."

I could tell instantly that Jimmy was both surprised at how pretty Janet and Jeri were, but also nervous as hell. "Hi," was all Jimmy managed to say.

"So this is the famous Jimmy, that we've heard so much about," Janet said.

"You never told us he was so cute, Bobbi" Jeri said.

I could tell that both Janet and Jeri were pleased with the way he looked. He was a good looking boy and he was a few inches taller than the three of us. Jeri and Janet took his arm on either side and led him toward the table, "come have some lemonade. Would you like a sandwich, or some cookies?" Janet said.

Jimmy was clearly thrilled with the attention and I knew that from this moment on he was going to love every moment of this afternoon.

"We hope you don't mind playing with only girls," Jeri said. "Three girls to deal with!"

Jimmy blushed and said, "I guess not. I mean, Bobby told me about his, you know, his wanting to be or being a girl. It's a surprise, but I..." Jimmy said with his thought trailing off.

"Bobbi was so scared that you'd run away from here, and you haven't. That makes us think very highly of you," Jeri said.

"We've been best friends for so long," Jimmy said, "it doesn't seem right to reject him like that, but it is a shock to me!"

At that moment Mrs. Jenkins came outside and I introduced her to Jimmy. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said. "Bobbi has said only nice things about you."

"Thank you ma'am," he said.

"It's so nice to meet a boy your age who doesn't mind playing with a bunch of girls."

"I like girls," Jimmy said sort of awkwardly and Mrs. Jenkins chuckled.

***

For most of the afternoon the four of us swam. When I took off my skirt and tee shirt and was wearing just my pink bikini, I could see Jimmy's eyes glance down and see the little protrusion in my bikini bottom. If it bothered him, he never let on and I never brought up the subject.

Where Jimmy and I had always had plenty of things to do together when we played, I could tell that the dynamics was different now. He was being a boy playing with girls and I was now the one girl of the three that he wasn't flirting with. Janet and Jeri seemed to be trying to outdo each other in getting to be with Jimmy, and he did everything he could to encourage that. But with me, he treated me like we were strangers and I suppose we now were in a sense. I was a boy pretending to be a girl and he would forever see me that way.

***

That evening after I was home and getting ready for bed, I heard my mom screech something like "fuck!" and then she called out for me. Terrified, I went down the hall to her bedroom where I found her lying in the bed with her computer in her lap. "Look at this," she said to me. On the screen I could see the picture of Janet, Jeri and I sitting on the Adirondack chair smiling at the camera. "That's you in a pink fluffy dress with crinolines, make up, boobs, isn't it?" my mom said.

I could see that the picture had been posted to Mrs. Jenkins facebook page.

"I friended Rita last night and as soon as I sign on tonight I see this picture of "Bobbi, Janet's new friend." Only its my son dressed like a fairy princess. So that explains the Escada, doesn't it? And why Rita referred to you as a 'she' last night. She thinks you're a girl!"

My dad who had been working outside on something came running into the room, and said "what's wrong Carrie? I heard you screaming."

"Look at this picture of your son," my mom said.

I started to cry and once my mom explained to my dad what he was looking at he said to me in a 100 decibel voice, "DON'T GIVE ME THIS CRYING BULLSHIT, TELL ME HOW THOSE GIRLS GOT YOU TO DRESS LIKE THIS!"

"They were just playing tea party. And it was a formal tea party. Janet said everyone had to wear a dress at the party. She had the dresses all ready, so I ended up wearing one of them."

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DUMB YOU ARE?" my dad practically screamed.

Hurt, I said, "I'm not dumb dad!"

"Any boy who would let a bunch of girls use him as their play thing is as dumb as a fucking turnip, pardon my French."

"But dad, I couldn't refuse Janet. I was at her house."

"What spineless drivel Bobby," my dad said. "Is that the sum total of your strength and self-respect?"

"It's true," I said.

"Do you have any idea how much the other guys are going to laugh at you? If Jimmy sees this I'm sure he would laugh in your face and never see you again!"

"I don't think Jimmy would react like that," I said.

"DON'T CONTRADICT ME!" my dad yelled. Then in a calmer voice he said, "you'll lose all your friends and you'll become a pariah, besides being beaten up and teased by the other kids."

"I don't think they'd tease me that much. Really, kids are nice,"

"WHAT A CROCK OF S-H-I-T, pardon my French," my dad said. A blood vessel in his forehead seemed to be bulging out and turning bright blue and red. I had never seen him so mad in my life.

"But dad, ..."

"I don't know how to reach you, how to penetrate that thick head of yours," my dad said.

"But dad," I said again.

My father stopped pacing back and forth and turned and glowered at me. "OK, this is it. You're going to spend the rest of the summer up here dressed like a girl!"

"No, dad!" I cried out in shock. I couldn't believe my ears. Did he really think that this was a punishment?

"Tough luck. I'm going to teach you the biggest lesson of your life. You'll be a girl everywhere. With Jimmy even! If he refuses to play with you I won't be surprised!"

"But dad!" I said trying to sound like I was upset.

"I don't want to hear another peep out of you. Your mother will buy you some girls clothes and that's all you're going to wear this summer!"

My mom looked at my father like he was crazy. "Honey, you can't really be serious about that, can you?"

"Carrie, I'm dead serious. Here's a boy who lets a couple of girls dress him up in a pink fluffy dress with crinolines. Can you believe how emasculating that is? It's criminal. The fact that he's so spineless that he couldn't refuse sickens me. The only way forward is to make him suffer the consequences of his cowardice."

"I don't have a great feeling about this dear," my mom said.

"Don't you worry. Bobby will be begging us to be allowed to be a boy once he finds out what it's like to be laughed at everywhere he goes."

"Dad, I can't believe how mean you are to me," I said.

"First thing tomorrow your mom is going to buy you some outfits. That's the last I'm going to say about this." With that my dad left the bedroom and we could hear him clomping down the stairs and then the television went on broadcasting a ball game.

My mom looked at me and shook her head. "I'll bet he's got it all wrong, hasn't he?"

"What do you mean by that mom?" I said.

"Those girls didn't force you into dressing up. You wanted to dress up."

"No, mom!" I lied.

"Yeah right," my mom said somewhat sarcastically. "No girls that age would dress up a boy like that. They must have known that you wanted to be a girl. Am I right?"

"No mom, it's like dad says," I said.

"Then why did Rita think you were a girl?" my mom said.

"Janet and Jeri made me look like a girl, that was part of the game," I said, hating every second of having to lie.

"Now I have to buy you panties and girls clothes. Skirts and blouses? You were wearing a bra in that picture, weren't you?"

I nodded my head.

"I'll get you just two bras. And a bathing suit too, I suppose. Sometimes your father makes me nuts." She looked at me frowning. "So do you wiseguy, I'm sure you're acting. Men and boys, why do women put up with them. Go to bed."

"I'm sorry mom," I said and tried to give her a hug.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, not tonight, I need some space," she said.

I quietly left her room and went back to mine, lay down on the bed and cried.

***

The next morning my mom took my shopping at a department store in a nearby mall. "You know this is awkward don't you?" my mom said. "Buying bras and panties for my son makes me uncomfortable."

I wanted to say that I was sorry, but held my tongue. I too felt uncomfortable, but the thought of my mom buying me girls clothes instilled so much joy in my heart that it outweighed any discomfort I might feel.

"The first thing is underwear," my mom said and she led me to the lingerie department. She had asked me if I knew the bra size I had worn at Janet's house and I said I thought it was a 32A.

"I think that's the size that Janet wears and she loaned me one of hers to wear," I said.

"Did it fit you?" she asked.

"Yes, mom," I said.

"Good so we'll get you a couple of 32A bras. What panty size? Were you wearing Janet's panties?" I nodded yes and she said, "what size were they?"

"Medium, girls, I think," I said.

"That sounds about right. OK, great, this might be simpler than I thought," my mom said. We were standing in front of bras for young teenage girls and my mom said, "go pick out a couple of bras. You're not going to be able to try them on here."

I looked over the collection of bras. I would have like to have one of each, they all looked so pretty. I saw a white bra covered in lace and I pointed to it. "That one looks OK," I said.

"Lace, Bobby?" my mom said. "You mean to tell me that even though you don't want to dress like a girl, you still want me to get you the most feminine bra they have here?"

"I'm sorry mommy," I said, realizing that I had gone too far in expressing my true feelings.

My mom said to me, "come, let's sit down and have a soda. We need to talk."

I followed my mom down to the food court where we got sodas and sat at a table together. "Now tell me the truth Bobby. I promise I won't tell your father. Janet didn't have to ask you to wear the dress did she?"

"No, mom," I said.

"You want to wear dresses?" my mom said.

I nodded my head.

"You want to be a girl?" she said.

"Mom, I think I already am a girl," I said.

"How long have you felt this way?" she said.

I blushed a little and said, "maybe I shouldn't say."

"No, you must tell me," she said.

"About five years ago I accidentally saw you wearing your panties and bra and I knew instantly that I wanted to be like you, I wanted to be a girl. I knew that that was what I was. I wanted to only wear bras and panties and be like you."

My mother looked at me and shook her head. "I have no memory of that."

"I think you were getting dressed for an evening out with dad and I walked into the bedroom. I'm not sure."

"I don't know what to think," my mom said. "If you were a girl, we'd be girls, you and I would be girls. I'd have to see you as being a girl like me. However, I don't see you as being a girl in my world."

"I don't understand, mom," I said.

My mom furrowed her brow in thought and then said, "girls and women have our world. We all understand it and are part of it. Men and boys have their world which they understand. You might not be completely in the boys world since you like to wear dresses, but that doesn't put you into my world. It doesn't make you a girl to dress like a girl. Wearing a bra and panties doesn't make you a girl. You're a girl when you're in my world, when you know what girls know. When you understand what it means and feels like to be feminine, to know the feminine role in the world."

"But I want to know what girls know," I said.

"I'm not saying you don't want that, but wanting that is not the same thing as actually knowing it," my mom said and then added, "you have to feel the way girls feel, you have to have thoughts the way that girls have thoughts. You have to stop thinking the way a boy thinks, and yes, you do think like a boy. For example, when you and Jimmy are deciding what to do, you want to go fishing or play baseball or some boy game. That's not what girls are likely to choose to do."

"But can't you help me become a true girl?" I said.

"I'll not tell your father about this conversation, and I'll buy you the pretty lingerie now that you've been honest with me. But I can't see ever teaching you how to be a girl or paling around with you in our bras and panties as mother and daughter. If that comes, and I'm not saying it will come, it won't come for a long time. A very long time."

"So, I can still hope it can come?" I said.

"You can hope whatever you want," my mom said.

"I want to grow up and be a mom like you. I want to be just like you," I said.

"Lets get you some clothes. Your dad and I were able to finagle a late tee time, so we need to get back."

Besides the white bra, my mom bought me a pink bra, 3 white and 3 pink panties, shorts, two skirts, jeans, shoes and a few tops. When it came to buying a bathing suit, I chose a red one-piece suit with a little skirt on it to help hide my member. My bikini would only be good for special times. When we had bought everything I needed to be a girl for the rest of our vacation, my mom drove us home.

***

When we got home, my mom checked the mail box and found that a letter had come addressed to "to whom it may concern." The return address was made out to M. Johnson, in Whiteville, North Carolina. My mom opened it up and read:

Dear Occupants:

My name is Marcie Johnson and my family rented the house you are staying in for the last month. I left my favorite bikini (it's pink) in the lower dresser drawer of the large bedroom down the hall from the master bedroom. If you find the bikini could you please send it to me. Enclosed is two dollars for the postage. Thank you so much!

All the best,

Marcie

Two one dollar bills were folded up inside the letter. My mother turned to look at me and said, "that's your bedroom, isn't it?"

"Yes, mom," I said.

"Did you find the pink bikini in there?"

"Yes, mom," I said.

"Did you ..." my mom said and stopped. "Why am I even asking" she said to herself. "Do I have to launder it before sending it to her?"

"Yeah, I guess so mom," I said.

"So Jimmy was sick, you were wearing the pink bikini and that's how you met Janet and Jeri?"

I nodded my head.

"The pink bikini," she said. "So all of this came about because of the pink bikini?"

"Yes, mom," I said as she shook her head and rolled her eyes.

Now that I had Marcie's address, I was going to send her a letter thanking her for sharing her bikini with me. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her bikini and to thank her for all that it had done to change my life.

The End

up
361 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you Pamela,

A lovely story and very well told ,I think that you would do well to take it further. I would love to read more of the same.
Well done and thank you.

ALISON

Re: Thank you Pamela,

I would like to second Alison Mary's thoughts. This story definitely has the potential to be taken further!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Jenny

A fabulous story

What a wonderful story. Oh, to have met Janet and Jeri in such circumstances when I was Bobbi's age! I loved every minute of it.

A very well written story, with many heavenly moments, excellent pace, a little suspense and an ending which has hope.

Thank you

Charlotte

pink bikini

a very nice story, well written. keep up the good work.
robert

001.JPG

What a cute story and I just

What a cute story and I just love the dad's punishment for Bobbi. Talk about walking into his best dream, and her mom now knows she is actually helping. I would love to see another chapter or two on this story to see how Bobbi turns out the rest of the vacation and then after the vacation is over. Seems like everyone who counts, at least at the lake know who Bobbi really is and don't seem at upset, except dear old dad. Too bad for him.

lovely story

Brilliant, the girls are so cute, a dad who does exactly what Bobbi wished for for the totally wrong reason and a mum who sounds like she might come around to the situation eventually.

Nice Story

Daphne Xu's picture

This was a nice story that I think ended too soon. Nice and warmhearted -- except when Mom and Dad found out. As most the other commenters said, It would be nice to continue the story. I think that Dad's going to lose his swing at golf, with Bobby on his mind, and he's going to be the bully, bellowing down at Bobby for the rest of the summer.

-- Daphne Xu