Ticket stubs. (prologue)

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Dear clyde, HE KISSED ME, Omg he kissed me!!!!!! Aahhhhhhhhhh, my first real Kiss and it was just as magical as I'd hoped for. Ok well there wheren't any fireworks, and my leg didn't pop but I don't think those things really happen. Tonight was simply amazing, I didn't think he could pull it off but it was definitly the best night of my life. And I kissed a boy!! No... A boy kissed ME! Yes me, of all people, got kissed. I don't think im going to be able to sleep, i'm so excited! Ok, so you probably want to know what happened tonight.

7:00-he picked me up
8-11:00-bestnight of my fricken life!!
11:01- he kissed me.

I think I might be in love, is it too soon to tell? I should probably wait till the second date to marry him, just kidding, the third, kidding again.
He is a really nice guy, he even opened the car door for me, sprinting around the front of the car to get to my door before I could.

The play we saw was annie, it was adorable and I even cried a little. And then he had flowers on the table at the the royal chocolatier, and I got to keep them. It was the sweetest thing ever. And I must have eaten my body weight in chocolate fondue (which I'm sure I will regret in the morning). I'm going to have to go running tomorrow.

~o~O~o~

Jenny pushed the ticket stubs under the paper clip in her diary and let out a happy sigh before closing the overfilled pink leather book with the name clyde written on the cover. A smile had been glued to her face since she walked through the door, she was absolitely bubbling with excitement and at the same time exhausted from the nights events. She was lost in her thoughts and day dreams about this perfect guy who had just given her the most wonferful night of her life. A knock at the door brought her back to the real world.

"Come in!!!"

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

not finished

S prologue is not fi ished I just quick submitted what I had becaue I have to hit thr road.

It's an interesting beginning.

Bobbie Sue's picture

You have the making of a good story. It only needs some expanding to be a great story.

thats the point

The epilogue is justva teaser for me to see how people respond to the idea. Its also how I get all the little ideas down on paper. Ideas that arent full stories just yet.