Wrong Luggage

Printer-friendly version

Wrong Luggage

Dan had the whole business trip planned out down to the last minute and the smallest detail. Nothing could go wrong. The Wong account would be his before he returned to Memphis. The day before, Kevin Ackers, Dan’s boss, gave a real strong hint to what the Wong account meant as he was talking to Dan in his office. “Land the Wong account and you will be my nomination for the associate chairman of this company. I plan on retiring in two years. You will be positioned to take my place.”

Dan walked over to the window behind Kevin’s desk. He looked out across the sea of buildings below and over to the mighty Mississippi beyond. “I don’t plan on coming back without that account. You might as well put my nomination in the mill.”

Kevin smiled as he looked at Dan staring out his window. Dan was driven with desire to be the top man. Kevin liked that in a young man. Especially one that had been out of college for only three years. Dan had a solid future ahead of him. “That’s the spirit. Lander let me down last month. I sent him to England to bring in the Bradbury account. He fumbled it. He started drinking that morning. When it was time for the meeting he was falling down drunk. Don’t fail me Dan. This is your future and your retirement.”

Dan turned to study his boss and smiled. “I know all that. I’ve been working on the Wong account for months now. I know more about their business than old man Wong. I’m not going to fail.”

Kevin nodded as he looked at his watch. “Remember this is a business trip. I expect you to stay focused. Thailand is an easy place to lose your concentration.”

Dan had a list of things he wanted to pick up while there. A statue of a Thai goddess for Kevin was one of the items in Dan’s list. It didn’t hurt to suck up to the boss even when one had the inside track to the top position. “I’m focused. There is no way I can lose the Wong account. I wouldn’t and couldn’t lose this account even if God turned the world upside down.”

Danielle was apprehensive about her trip to Thailand. As an exotic dancer she was making money. She wasn’t making the kind of money those with gimmicks made. Frances had her breasts augmented from a thirty-four to a fifty. The requests for her strip tease act and the tips she received more than quadrupled.

Danielle’s body was boyish style, which caused all the people to call her Danny. She loved her body and worked out regularly. She was blessed with a runner’s body. She was slim, trim, and had the solid feel of an athlete. Probably had a lot to do with the fact she once was. That was in her past. She would never be a sports competitor again. As a downhill racer she was a favorite of the press to be the number one female downhill speed skier in two years. It wasn’t to be. At a speed in excess of ninety-six miles per hour, a spill halfway down the hill was the end of her career. She would never again be a serious contender on skis. She spent the next six months in and out of the hospital and therapy. Her left hip had been broken so badly her left leg was up beside her head. Her right leg was broken in three places. Her right arm was twisted out of the shoulder. Her left hand was almost severed at the wrist by one of her own skis.

Everyone kept saying how lucky she was she didn’t break her back or her neck. She didn’t feel lucky. Her life as she knew it was over. Now she danced in clubs instead of skiing downhill. People still screamed encouragement to her. It wasn’t the same. Somehow, “take it off bitch” and “go baby go” didn’t generate the same mental emotion.

It was after a night of wild abandonment Francis asked the question. “Decide what you are going to let him do to you?”

Drinking was something she never did. That fateful night she was watching as Francis received over six hundred dollars American money in tips. All the men were enjoying watching Francis gyrate her hips and shake her big boobs. By ten o’clock, Danny had received ten dollars from a couple Brits. It was the beginning of her drinking for the night. Danny drank most of the night. When one o’clock had come and gone she was plastered to the gills. The night became a blur of alcohol induced painkiller. When the club closed at two, Danny tossed on her coat, caught a cab, and made it back to her tiny little flat.

She tipped the driver handsomely to make up for the miserable tips she had received all night. Staggering to the door, she managed the lock and stumbled into the two room flat. “I’m home.”

“Sure, I’m home…,” Danny found the letter from the Total Body Club in Thailand. She pulled out the application.

“Fuck them. They want exotic? I’ll give them exotic.” She went down the list marking them all. She added a check for the full amount after she found an envelope. She staggered out to the mail drop by the corner on the street.

“That should do it. I’m going to be the most exotic creature they ever laid eyes on. Francis isn’t going to make all the money after I receive my new body design.” She staggered back to her flat and her bed before she collapsed into an alcohol induced coma.

It was two the next day before Danny found her eyes still worked. It was much later before her body could make it out of bed. “Oh, what did I do last night? Okay, girl, no more of that. You really did it this time.”

She could vaguely remember something about filling out a form and sending money. There was a wee problem. She had no idea what she had filled in. “I need to get my money back. Francis can have those big tits. I bet as beat up as my body is I can still outrun and outlast her in any race. Big tits would only slow me down.”

She dressed in a blue jogging suit and headed out the door to work a bad night out of her athletic body. What was her own body might be busted up but it was her and she liked it.

It was later that night when Francis asked Danny about doing something to increase her tips, Danny let it slip she had sent in a form for body sculpture. Danny had been thinking about the money all day when Francis asked and the subject kind of fell out. “I filled out a form to have a little adjustment.”

“New boobs?” Frances smiled. She knew Danny hated it when anyone called them boobs. Danny’s problem was she had never accepted the life she was now forced to live in order to survive.

“Maybe.” Danny blushed a little. Embarrassment was still there even though it was fading after a year of working as an exotic dancer. Actually she didn’t remember if she had filled out the form for breast augmentation.

“Oh? More? Pad your ass too? Maybe put some pout in your lips? Don’t settle for anything less than fifty-four, Danny. They aren’t that much trouble to carry around. It drives the men insane.” Frances put her hands under her breasts and pushed up to make her point.

“We’ll see, Francis.” Danny pulled her blouse on and was buttoning it up. She purposely wore clothes with a lot of buttons to make sure she took a long long time taking them off when she was out in her cage doing her act. She didn’t do it for the entertainment value of the men. She did it because the longer it took to undress, the less time she was there wearing only pasties and a g string. Her favorite skirt was next. It had two rows of buttons in a wrap style skirt. Both rows of buttons had to be undone before she could slip out of the skirt.

“The sooner you give them the show the sooner you start pulling in tips.” Frances was watching Danny. Francis slipped into a dress with a keyhole cutout to show off her huge breasts. The dress was designed for one thing and that was to accent France’s breasts. The dress had a Velcro closure down one side. A simple tug and it was laying on the floor seconds after she stepped on stage. Because of her breasts, Frances worked the stage while Danny had to work the cage. The tips were bigger on stage; party because men could toss money and Frances would bend over letting her huge breasts swing seductively while she picked up the money.

Danny’s real name was Danielle Steadham but Danny was the name she preferred. She finished buttoning up her skirt as she watched Frances pull the keyhole opening even wider to show off her ample assets.

A week later, Danny’s heart was thumping inside her own chest as she thought of the contract she had signed with Doctor Nuygen in Thailand. Her plane was landing in Bangkok. The trip from Paris was one long nervous trip. Not because she was scared of flying but of what she was going to do to her body. She was dreading it. She loved her slim trim athletic body. Looking like a sister to Frances was not her desire. She sighed as she shook her head. It was where the money was at. She had punished her body to be a downhill skier. Now she was going to punish her body to be an exotic dancer. She could get through this if she stayed focused. She would make sure whatever they did wasn’t too extreme.

The airport baggage train from Le France and the baggage train from American Airlines were headed toward the terminal at breakneck speed. Lin Su was walking across the tarmac from the Wong Limited airplane. Lin Su was wearing a red silk, Chinese dress. It had a tight skirt with a mandarin collar. The hem had a slit up to her thigh. Her red stiletto heels were four-inch. The wind caught the hem of her skirt and her right thigh was exposed. She had a tattoo of a dragon on her right leg clear up to the imagination zone.

Kim Chu and Li Fungi were staring at Lin Su when they crashed into one another. Luggage from the two airplanes went skidding across the tarmac. Shouting insults at one another, they tried to pick up luggage and focus on Lin Su. Screaming insults at Li Fung, Kim Chu ripped airline tags off Le France luggage. Screaming insults back, Li Fung began ripping airline tags off American Airline luggage. By the time other airport workers had made it out to the mess and stopped the fight, more than half the luggage was missing tags. Luggage was tossed back on the baggage trains and delivered without respect to what airplane it had come from.

A baggage ticket blew across the tarmac and flutter to a stop in front of Lin Su. It had Daniel Stedham DS on it. She had watched in amusement as the luggage handlers argued and ripped off baggage tickets. The baggage train from Air France passed in front of her. One of the blue pieces of Samsonite luggage was sticking out with Daniel Stedham on it. Lin Su changed course and followed it to the Air France terminal.

Dan stepped off the plane. It had been a long flight from Memphis with several stops in-between. He went to pick up his luggage. Samsonite blue with his monogram in gold next to the handle. He saw his luggage on the train moving toward the terminal. Dan beat it there before his luggage. He was waiting for it to come in off the baggage train.

Lin Su was waiting in the Air France terminal for Daniel Stedham to show up when a beautiful Thai lady stepped up beside her and reached for the blue luggage with DS on it. Lin Su turned around. “I’m sorry, there was a crash out on the pad and the luggage you are looking for and your passenger must be at the American Airlines terminal.”

“Please excuse me then. I will go collect my passenger and her luggage.” The lady turned and headed for the American Airlines terminal.

Danielle was walking toward the terminal when she saw the baggage trains pull away from where they had collided, still spilling luggage as they rolled toward the terminals. “Oh swell, what else can they mess up before we ever start? I hope they don’t make a mistake like that when they operate on me. Maybe I better take a marker and write on the places on my body where and what they are supposed to change?”

The lady in the chauffeur’s uniform walked up behind Dan as luggage started coming in with DS on it. Dan reached out to pick up the blue Samsonite with gold DS letters. “You are DS.”

“Daniel Stedham, yes.” Dan was trying to handle all three pieces as he looked over at the lady. She was Thai and she was a beauty. He was impressed with Mr. Wong. Sending over a driver like this was a good business tactic to soften him up for the meeting.

“Car is out front.” She reached over and picked up the matching cosmetics case and attaché case.

“Sounds good.” Dan was struggling with his luggage. He never paid any attention as the woman picked up more luggage. The DS showing on the luggage never crossed his mind. He had his own problems.

Danny walked into the terminal and searched for her luggage. There was a very beautiful lady standing in front of her blue Samsonite. Danny reached past her and picked up a suitcase with DS on it. She wondered where the rest of her luggage was?

“DS?” The soft voice questioned.

Danny turned to look. The beautiful Thai lady in a red silk Chinese dress was waiting. “Yes. I seem to be missing some of my luggage.”

“I see two more pieces coming. Are those yours?” The lady pointed to the belt.

“They look like mine. I don’t see my small case and my attaché case.” Danny was looking for the rest of it.

The woman said something to the man handling the luggage. “He will send it later when it shows up. Sometimes it can take hours for this to get straightened out. The plane is waiting. Let’s go.”

“Plane?” Danny thought the clinic was in Bangkok.

“Yes, Mr. Wong arranged for a plane. It will save many hours driving.” She pointed out to the runway to a twin engine Cessna.

The man had two suitcases in his hand headed toward the plane. Danny followed him out carrying one. The woman glanced down at the belt and picked up the briefcase with DS on it.

“How was your trip?” The woman asked as she led Dan up to the room.

“Long but worked okay.” Dan was wondering if this was the best they could offer? The building didn’t look like a four star hotel. It looked a heck of a lot more like a commercial building. He thought that was what it was when his chauffeur stopped. Clinic or hospital never entered into his mind. Then she was carrying luggage in. He picked up his luggage and followed along blindly without question.

She led him down a hall to a room without stopping at the front desk where a drop dead gorgeous Thai was smiling at him.

Dan liked the quick walk to the room but it didn’t look like a four-star hotel kind of room either. He wasn’t going to complain if Mr. Wong was testing him to see what he was made of. “Is this it?”

“Yes. Please take a shower. May I get you anything?” His chauffeur placed the suitcases and attaché case she was carrying on a chair before turning her attention to him.

Dan wanted to ask about the luggage that wasn’t his but didn’t. Maybe it was things he needed to go through before the meeting tomorrow? “I have a headache. Could I possibly get something for it?”

“Yes. Anything else?” She had her hand on the door.

“I guess that’s it.” Dan glanced around the room. He didn’t see any television, radio, or real creature comforts. If Mr. Wong was testing him he would hang tough.

Minutes later he was undressed. He had a towel around his waist and headed for the shower when he felt someone behind him. It was another one of those drop dead gorgeous Thai ladies. She held out her hand with two pills in them and a glass of yellow juice. “You should take these.”

Dan reached out and took the pills in his right hand. He tossed them down his throat as he took the glass in his left hand. He turned it up and drained it. When it was gone he realized it tasted funny. That was one of the oddities of taste buds. They couldn’t taste anything if one was chugging a drink. It was only when the drink was finished would the taste buds transmit the taste to the brain.

He handed the glass back to the lady who was staring at him. “It was great. Thanks.”

“Please use plenty of water. We will wash you after you shower.” She turned and left the room.

“Wash me!” Maybe they were going to make up in service what they lacked in comfort? Maybe this was a four star hotel for fun? Dan was whistling as he headed for the shower. If they were thinking of getting him drunk and screwing up the meeting tomorrow, they were sadly mistaken. He was headed for Top Dog position and absolutely nothing, not even God Himself, could stop him now.

Dan turned on the shower and stuck his fist up in the air. “You hear me God! I’m going to the top and you can’t stop me. He never noticed the flash of lightning or heard the rumble as he stepped into the shower.

The plane touched down on a small airport. Danny noticed the only building by the runway looked like a commercial enterprise not a clinic. She never questioned it as she stepped off the plane. Maybe they combine clinics and commerce in this part of the world? Maybe Doctor Nuygen did it this way to keep a low profile.

She giggled after thinking about it. Doctor Nuygen might keep a low profile. What he did for his patients was definitely high profile. The giggle caught in her throat as she thought of what she was about to do. Her heart was racing. She was ready to turn and run.

“Please, this way.” The beautiful lady was motioning toward a car.

Danny swallowed to get rid of the lump in her throat. It wasn’t working. She nodded and followed the woman to the car. They drove two hundred feet to the building where the woman slid out and motioned for Danny to follow.

Danny could only shake her head in disbelief. “They don’t think I can walk a hundred feet to the door?”

“Oh no. Please follow me.” The lady walked toward a door a man was holding open.

Danny followed her into the building where a smartly dressed, gray haired, distinguished looking gentleman was waiting. He held out his hand. “I am so pleased to meet you at last. I have heard much about you. Please give me the honor of showing you our company before we begin negotiations tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow? Negotiations?” Danny had already sent Doctor Nuygen the money. She wasn’t in the mood for new negotiations. She had also spent her last dime on that round trip ticket.

“I am sorry. It was rude of me to discuss business at this time. My most humble apologies. Lin Su will take you to your suite where you may rest up from your journey. Please excuse my lack of manners.” The old man made a bow and then straightened up.

“Okay, but I can tell you, negotiations are going to be tight. I don’t know how much you want me to change but it can’t be much.” Danny wanted to make sure he understood she wasn’t coming up with any more money.

“Ahhh, the dossier I have on you was correct. You are smart. Yes, I look forward to our meeting tomorrow.” The man turned and left.

“I’m not in the mood for negotiations.” Danny turned her attention to the woman beside her.

“He admires your honesty. Please, let me show you to your hotel.” The woman motioned back to the door they had entered.

Dan stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He had no idea what was in that drink he had downed? It was some strong stuff. He felt as loose as a goose. His mind was happy to go along with out thinking about business.

One of those beautiful Thai women came in with a wheelchair. “Are you ready?”

“As ready as I will ever be.” Dan ambled over to the wheelchair and plopped his butt down in it.

“I know the feeling well. I also was hesitant about the operation.”

“Operation? Yeah, I guess it can be called that.” Dan was happy as she wheeled him down the hall to the room with the big tub.

The woman handed him some forms. “Please sign these.”

Dan was positive it was the form for signing into the motel. He took them and signed in nine different places. “Okay.”

“Please stand up.” Two women helped pull him to his feet. They were dressed in white jumpsuits.

“I don’t know if I can. That was some juice.” Dan laughed as he struggled to his feet with their help.

The women put their hands in a bucket and lathered him all over with some sort of goo they were picking up by the handfuls out of the bucket. Dan thought it felt nice even if they were wearing latex gloves. It didn’t seem important his pride and joy never perked up as they had their hands all over it before they were finished.

“Close your eyes.” One of the women held up some tape.

“Anything you desire, darling.” Dan closed his eyes and she tapped his lids shut.

Dan felt a slap on his left butt and then one on his right. “Oh, feeling frisky are we?”

He felt a slap on his right arm and then his left. “Hey, the butt was more fun.”

As if in response, he felt several more slaps on his butt. “All right now.”

The woman laid the hypodermics down on the tray. “Six shots for her height and weight. I thought she was a genetic girl from the information I was given. Doesn’t make any difference. Doctor Nuygen will take care of that problem too. Take some pictures of before to show to our clients a before and after operation.”

“Let me see the chart again. She’s an exotic dancer? She wanted her breasts…, that is big. I don’t think Dolly Parton is that big. Is she? Someone find a World Almanac, I want to know what the smallest normal waist is or was. She wants one that tiny? Well, if we remove two ribs and use cobalt radiation to stop them from coming back it most certainly is possible.”

“I found it. Dolly is a forty, twenty, thirty eight.”

“All of it?” Narue was looking at Dan’s hair.

“Every single hair. Use the blue cream. Her own hair will come back after the implant. What color and style did she choose?” Tisha was rubbing off the last remnants of Dan’s facial hair. Dan looked kind of plain without any eyebrows or eyelashes. Amazing what a little hair could do for a woman’s looks.

“Platinum Blonde, soft wave, extra fine, extra thick, and extra long. What about her eyebrows and eyelashes? Narue looked over at Meshue.

Lu Win checked the list she was holding in her hands. “Her eyes are exotic, eyelashes are two inches upper, one and one half lower. The eyebrows are high arch long sweep.

His mind was drifting off as someone in the distance asked him to step into the tub. “Careful now. Left foot and now your right. That’s it. You are doing good, darling. I promise you will be everything men desire when he is finished.”

Dan snickered as he settled down into the warm bath. “Not in my lifetime. I’m straight.”

The girls laughed as they washed him. “Sure you are sweetie. You think you were hot stuff before? Honey, you are about to become the personification of Miss Bimbo Queen herself. Even your own mother won’t recognize you after the Doctor finishes his artistic work.

The bath felt so wonderful his mind was slipping further and further away. “I’m a Slut Queen?”

“You will be Danielle, you will be. Your new identity has already been made up, Miss Sin Dee.”

“That feels so good. Do it some more.” He laughed. “I don’t think I’m Cindy either. I’m Daniel.” He was feeling so soft and soooo….

Lu Win studied the photograph she had on the clipboard before double checking the now hairless body of the young man in the tub. “I’ll be right back. I’m going to check her luggage. She cleans up good when she’s dressed up for the clubs she performs in. I would never figure her for a guy if I happened to meet her on the street.”

Tisha giggled as she pulled the plug in the tub. “There won’t be any doubt after Doctor Nuygen is finished.”

Narue reached down and tweaked Dan’s left nipple. “She is going to be a new woman in a few days. She really wanted them that big?”

“She’s an exotic dancer. I heard the really exotic ones make five hundred to a thousand a night on slow nights. At the right club and the right crowd, she may make as much as two to five thousand a night. I’m tempted to have the surgery myself.” Tisha rinsed Dan down with a hose as the last of Dan’s body hair slipped down the drain.

“You wouldn’t!” Narue glanced up at her friend.

“Not to the extent Danielle is getting it done. I wouldn’t want mine that big. I’m afraid she is going to find she has no life if she’s not in a nightclub acting. She is going to be a freak. I am thinking of that kid that was in a group of brothers and he messed himself up so bad he won’t even step out in public without a mask.” Tisha was wondering what would Miss Sin Dee would do after she made all that money? Her procedure wasn’t reversible. She had signed up for the permanent implants.

Lu Win was back with the attaché case. She opened it up and took out pictures of Danielle in costume and a copy of the contract. “No doubt, she’s Danielle, Steadham. Or she was. From now on she is Miss Sin Dee. After Doctor Nuygen is finished she won’t ever dress like a boy.”

Danny was left all alone in a luxury suite. She checked it out after her escort had left. If she was in the states this room would be renting for two thousand a night. She was wondering if the doctor did this for all his patients? Maybe it was the chance to give them the opportunity to change their mind?

There was a knock on her door and three young men entered carrying her suitcases. One of them motioned for the others to stop before they left the room. “May we help you unpack?”

Danny shook her head. “No I can handle it myself.” She walked over and placed a twenty in the young man’s hand. “Thank you.”

He bowed as he urged the other two for the door. “It has been our pleasure, Mr. Stedham.”

Danny smiled. She didn’t try to correct the young man before he left the room. She was wearing a suit with pants. She hadn’t bothered with any makeup before leaving Paris. It wasn’t the first time she had been mistaken for a man rather than a woman. She sighed as she thought about it. Tomorrow would be the last of that after the doctor was finished with her. No one would ever mistake her for a man again. Might as well unpack. She was thinking she should have left her clothes at the thrift store. She wouldn’t ever be able to wear any of them after tomorrow. Even the pants would no longer fit with her new hips and dirree.

“What thu hell?” Danny was looking at the clothes in her suitcase. They weren’t her clothes.

She took out a shirt and held it up. It was her size but it was a man’s shirt. She pulled out the pants. This was not funny! She turned the suitcase upside down on the bed and emptied the whole thing. Everything was her size except they were men’s clothes. If someone was trying to tell her something they sure picked an odd way of doing it.

Danny picked up the other suitcase and unlocked it before dumping the clothes out on the bed. Nothing but suits and ties. “What the hell is going on? Where are my clothes?”

She picked up the third suitcase and unlocked it. She slowly lifted the top before slamming it back down again. “Okay, fun is fun but this isn’t funny.”

She walked over to the window before turning to look at the clothes on the bed. Beside the bed was a briefcase she hadn’t noticed before. Obviously brought in with the suitcases. She walked over and picked it up. The key to her attaché case opened it as if it was made for it. She pulled out the top folder and looked at the title. Wong Acquisition.

It rang a bell. In her mind she remembered Wong was the name on the commercial building she had been flown to. She opened the folder. Wong Acquisition, by Daniel Stedham.

Danny dropped the folder as her hand went to her mouth. “No, it’s not possible.”

She paced the floor for almost half an hour trying to figure it out before she returned to pick up the folder. There had to be an answer in there. She started reading the folder and what was planned to complete the acquisition of Wong by Acme Limited Company. From what she could figure out, she or Daniel Stedham was going to offer a twenty point two billion buyout proposition to Mr. Wong. The Wong company manufactured textile, clothes, shoes, tools, and a dozen other products. They also had part ownership in a couple dozen other business’s including the boat building business, liquor business, freight business, and a host of others.

Danny became engrossed in the folder as she read about the offers and counter offers made over the past three months. The final sticking point was Mr. Wong himself. Daniel wanted Mr. Wong to continue to manage the business and Mr. Wong wanted out so he could travel. Danny shrugged her shoulders. To her it was a non issue. Offer the old man a position where he managed the company by phone and assistants. She was betting after spending his whole life building the business he could manage it with his eyes shut. Send a fax to the old man every evening. Let him fine tune the company from his yacht, or his condo, or wherever he happened to be at the moment. Offer him so much he couldn’t afford not to do the job. It would certainly be more profitable to Acme and Wong to have one experienced man at the helm rather than a dozen men who let the company bleed red ink until it died.

She had a plan as she looked at the brown suit lying on the bed. She held it up in front of her. Men wore their clothes a little loose, women wore theirs tight to show off their figures. It was going to be a perfect fit, for a man of her stature. Mr. Daniel Stedham could thank her when he showed up. He was probably drunk or sewing his wild oats in Bangkok. He might even offer her a job for saving his job. From what she had read he was the second man in charge in that Acme Limited Company. Maybe she wouldn’t have to be an exotic dancer the rest of her life? Maybe Doctor Nuygen would refund some of her money?

She headed for the bathroom to get rid of Danielle Steadham. She was going to be replaced with Daniel Stedham. She was wondering if Mr. Wong was going to have second thoughts after meeting Danielle this evening? She wasn’t really dressed as a guy at that initial meeting but then she wasn’t dressed as a girl either. Well, not quite all girl. She touched her loop earrings. They didn’t make much difference any more. Every guy was wearing earrings now. “Maybe we are cousins or something?”

She stopped and stared at herself in the mirror in the bathroom. “Maybe Mr. Wong needs to meet Danielle rather than Daniel?” Could she pull it off? She would stick with Danielle tomorrow. If Daniel ever showed up it would get kind of sticky with both of them being Daniel.

She walked back into her room and picked up the phone. “Desk” answered on the other end.

“Yes, I need some makeup. Send someone up and I will have a list ready. I also need a dress. Not just any dress but a dress for an important business meeting. And I will need….,” Danielle was going to use every trick she had ever learned while working as an exotic dancer to look all woman and all business. Mr. Wong better be impressed or she was going to lose the acquisition offer for Wong from Acme Limited.

Doctor Nuygen wasn’t happy his patient was not the genetic woman he had been led to believe. It took extra time to make all the necessary adaptations to turn her into a real woman. He was working on it while Lu Lin was implanting hair back into the scalp.

Sasha and MyLin were also working at replacing Sin Dee’s hair. They had a wig with long, platinum blond hair in front of them. With the skill of artists and the patience of Job, the ladies would take a strand of hair from the wig, slide the hair base into the needle gun, and position it as they pulled the trigger. Miss Sin Dee was rapidly turning into a silky, platinum blond as she lost the vestiges of a man between her legs.

Doctor Turin was seated by her left side. He made an incision down her left side and rolled the skin back. Two ribs were removed before he worked a net underlay back in place. “I am almost finished with this side.” He pushed his hand up under the skin of her breast before inserting the net. The powder packet was placed under the net. He made several more small cuts and worked the net into place.

Miss Sin Dee was blossoming into an exotic dancer. She paid twelve thousand dollars to Doctor Nuygen to do his surgical magic and change her into an exotic fantasy girl. Doctor Nuygen was on the bleeding edge of medical and physical science for what he was doing to Miss Sin Dee. She would be his masterpiece.

The hours were sliding by as the staff of Doctor Nuygen did their medical magic. Sin Dee’s scalp was turning into a bloody mess as the girls finished implanting hair. It was only blood and would wash out in a few days.

Doctor Turin had finished with the ribs and the net underlay. The net was like a permanent corset under the skin. Miss Sin Dee would always have the voluptuous sexy hourglass figure of an exotic dancer. The net would keep her body from sagging and her ultra tiny waist from getting any bigger. Room was left for the breasts to swell to the requested size before the net was stretched to shape. It would hold her huge breasts in shape for the rest of her life. It would hold her in body in exotic form for the rest of her life

He moved up to the top of her head head. He pulled back her right eyelid. Miss Steadham wanted exotic eyes. Doctor Turin was the best in the business of remaking eyes into exotic doe shaped or almond shaped eyes. He started cutting to reshape the right eye. He smoothed out the overlay and admired his work. The cornea implant was last before he finished up.

“Perfect. What do you think?” He looked up at Sasha.

Sasha bent over to take a look. “Each to her own. Not my style but it looks great.”

Doctor Turin moved around to the other side. Tisha handed him the implant and overlay. He repeated his skills on the left eye. “I guess we might as well start on the eyelashes. Tisha.”

Tisha handed him plastic eye protectors. Doctor Turin slipped it into Danielle’s left eye and picked up a scalpel. He made a slit from the corner of her eyelid out to the edge. “Left lash.”

He held up his hand. Tisha slipped a pair of forceps into his hand. The lash was in the jaws. The lash was two and one half inches long, luxuriously thick, black, and beautifully curled up. He expertly pushed the base into the slit he had cut into her eyelid. The glue would hold it in place until the eyelid healed itself. The fibers in the base would be drawn back up into the eyelid and could never be removed.

The lower lid was next with an inch and half lash implant. Doctor Turin studied his work after he finished the left eye. He liked it. She looked exotic. Exactly the kind of look an exotic dancer should have. Doctor Turin loved his work. Miss Sin Dee would never blink her eyes again. The lashes were too long and heavy for that. She would flutter her eyes slowly demurely, seductively. “Let’s move over and finish the right eye.”

Sasha was finishing up with Miss Sin Dee’s right hand. The fingernails had been removed and implants inserted. Miss Sin Dee would never break another nail or have to worry about chipping paint. Her nails were two and one half inches long. They were liquid red and sharp. They would always be liquid red and long and sharp and impossible to shorten or remove.

Sasha moved over to do the left hand as Dr. Turin moved over to do Miss Sin Dee’s right eye.

“I’m blind.” Dan could see blurry light but nothing else.

“Only an adjustment and temporary, I assure you. Your eyesight will improve over the next week where you can see perfectly.” The voice of a man answered him.

“Week? I’m going to be blind for a week? What happened? I remember I was in a room drinking something. I have to get out of here. I have business to take care of.” Dan was in pain. He must have been in an accident.

“Give her a sedative.” The voice was moving away from him.

“Wait, I need to contact my company. Tell them where I am. Why do I hurt so much? Was I in an accident? Where am….,” Dan drifted off to that place in the mind where it no longer cares about the pain of the body.

Danielle finished up her makeup and checked her dress one last time before answering the knock at the door. It was the young lady who had been her escort the day before. “I’m ready. Shall we go?”

The young lady took a second look before answering. “I was led to believe, Stedham was a man. If you are him, you should go into business as a female impersonator.”

“No, I’m Steadham alright. Someone must have mixed up their signals.” Danielle smiled as she stepped into the hallway with Lin Su at her side. Danielle had studied the acquisition papers thoroughly. She was sure she could get Mr. Wong to agree to the acquisition. It would be good business for all concerned.

Mr. Wong rose from his chair at the conference table as Danielle and Lin Su walked into the room. Six more young men were also rising in respect as the old man stood up.

Mr. Wong walked over to greet Danielle. He gave a bow and straightened up to look her in the eyes. “I am so pleased you came back today. I apologize for my lack of manners yesterday. Please would you join us, Ms. Stedham?”

Immediately she liked this old man. Mr. Wong would be a great adversary or a priceless asset in any business. She hoped he would be the latter before the meeting was over. “Thank you for your hospitality Mr. Wong. It was very kind of you to let this meeting proceed. I know you do not normally deal with women. I applaud you for your forward thinking and for letting me join your business meeting.”

The old man smiled as he motioned to a chair at the head of the table. “Ms. Stedham, I studied in your universities and traveled over much of the world. We are not as backward as we want people to believe we are. I am not so macho as to believe men are the only species of the human race to be blessed with intelligence.”

Danielle took the offered chair as she held her skirt with her right hand. “I feel the meeting began as I walked in the door Mr. Wong. You are trying to soften me up with flattery. It was an excellent tactic. But I assure you flattery is not going to make me forget why I’m here.”

“My apologies again Ms. Stedham. It seems again I have underestimated you. Do you wish to begin or shall we try and see who is going to be the first to let compliments go to their head?” Never taking his eyes off her, Mr. Wong sat down at the other end of the conference table.

“I have a figure in mind I think you have already agreed to. The sticking point seems to be your position in the company. You wish to sell and be done with it. Is that the correct assumption?” Danielle was studying the old man’s eyes, the same he was doing to her.

Slowly a smile spread across his face and he closed his eyes before looking at her again. “Does this mean Acme will purchase the company without me staying?”

“Mr. Wong, I can not think of a single more important person to the welfare of this company or its employees. I’m afraid I can not offer you a complete buyout without also buying the man who made the company.”

“Then the meeting is over. I do not wish to sell my company only to run it for someone else.” He looked sad as he focused on Danielle.

“Anyone who has built a company as you have could not in good conscience abandon your employees who helped you through the years Mr. Wong. I am not proposing you stay as an employee of Acme running a company you sold to them. I propose a business agreement. A new business venture for you. If you will sell the company to Acme…,”

“I am not staying if I sell.” Wong interrupted her.

“I’m not asking you to Mr. Wong. You would like to do something else. I understand that. What I propose is you go into business management.” She waited for the information to be digested.

“Ms. Stedham, I am in business management now. That is what I want to get away from.” Wong was positive this wasn’t working as a buyout.

“You are in business management but you are managing the Wong Limited company. If you started an independent business management and was contracted to fine tune a business, any business…., Say Allied Steel or National Oil, or Packet Freight, then would you consider it?” She could see by his eyes she had given him something to consider.

“That I might think about if it didn’t take all my time. Are you proposing I start an independent management company?” He was wondering where this conversation was leading?

“That is exactly what I am proposing. Except you will be an independent expert consultant for Acme at first. You can travel all over the world, or whatever it is you plan on doing with your life if you sell Wong Limited. Business information will be faxed to your secretary and you will fine tune the business to keep it on track from anywhere in the world.” Danielle wondered if she had lost him? His eyes had stopped transmitting information back with expressions.

Mr. Wong rose from the conference table and motioned to the men. “The meeting is over. I will consider the offer.”

“Ms. Stedham, would you do me the honor of dining with Lin Su and me this evening?” He waited for an answer as the men rose from the table.

“It would be my pleasure Mr. Wong.” Danielle had a gut feeling she had better accept the dinner invitation or the acquisition was dead in the water without any further discussion.

Two days later Danielle was looking across the ocean feeling quite pleased with herself. Mr. Wong hadn’t agreed to her proposal of starting an independent company but he hadn’t said no either. He and Lin Su had taken Danielle to see several of the factories which was part of Wong dynasty. Right now she was on one of his ships. Not a luxury liner but a freighter designed to carry goods all over the world to every port. Mr. Wong had built a network of businesses that crossed the country.

Dan wasn’t feeling all that great. His eyesight was improving or maybe it wasn’t according to what one thought they should be seeing. And those stupid nurses kept calling him Miss Cindy. And his voice, something was wrong with his voice. And he couldn’t use his hands, they had mitts on his hands. They told him it was to keep him from hurting himself. He couldn’t do anything with those mitts on his hands. And why did his eyes feel so heavy all the time? It seemed he was moving window shades up and down every time he blinked. Which was constant because his eyes were bothering him a lot. And his chest hurt. And his whole body hurt when he thought about it. Must have been some accident he didn’t remember? He kept telling them he needed to call his boss but they didn’t listen.

Mr. Wong liked the young lady the Acme Limited Company had sent to purchase his business. She was smart and beautiful and she used both assets to her advantage. He sighed as he studied Lin Su standing on the other side of his desk. She was his most valued employee. She had been with him for the past nine years helping manage his business as his right hand man. She was beautiful and intelligent. Mr. Wong put his hands together and leaned back in his chair. “What is your opinion of our young lady?”

“She’s quick on picking things up. She’s up on the deck right now. I’ll bet she is taking inventory of the ship. She may not know the markings on the containers but I imagine she has a good idea of where things are going. If you sell the company to Acme I would desire her to be the one to oversee the companies you built.” Lin Su was quick with an answer as usual.

Mr. Wong nodded. “I too would like to see her take leadership of the companies if I decide to sell. However she is not Oriental. She has not been in the business even if she is smart. She would need a co-partner to help her. Do you think you could be that partner in business?”

Lin Su bowed her head before she looked back up at her boss. “You honor me by suggesting such a thing. There are many things yet undecided. You have not said if you plan on selling and Miss Stedham has not said if she is in a position or would want to take over management of your company. This Acme company may have other plans.”

Mr. Wong smiled at the beautiful young lady. “I’m positive they have other plans. Miss Stedham is only a messenger for them. She was sent to purchase us not manage us. They would send another and possibly a team for that purpose. I didn’t get to be this old and hold onto my company by not having a trick of my own. If I sell to Acme it will be on my terms not theirs.”

It had been over a week and Dan’s eyesight was definitely getting better except for those lashes. He didn’t remember them bothering him so before the accident. The nurse with Sasha on her uniform was removing his mitts.

“Miss Sin Dee, when I slip this one off be very careful to not poke yourself.” She was removing the mitt off his left hand.

Daniel was waiting. “When does my voice get better?”

“Oh honey, I think it’s great already. It will smooth out where your throat doesn’t feel raspy in another couple days.” Sasha took the last strap loose and pulled off the mitt.

“But it’s so soft and I sound squeaky.” Daniel held up his hand to look at it.

“What are those?” He was looking at long red nails. Really long liquid red nail to be exact.

“You like?” Sasha was smiling.

“No I don’t like.” Dan wiggled his fingers to shake them off.

Sasha frowned. “Well, sometimes it takes a little while to get used to them. I promise all the guys will be crazy about them. They will be asking if they are real. You can tell them they are yours and as real as they get.”

“Mine?” Daniel wondered what had happened in that accident they would paint his fingernails red? And they were too long to be his anyway.

“All yours honey. They aren’t removable and they will last forever.” Sasha lifted up his right hand to work at removing the mitt.

Why would they need to do that to his fingers? Had to be splints. He had broke his hands and they put splits on them. Ugly splints if they asked him. He didn’t go for all that bright red stuff. He brought his hand up to touch his face and poked himself in the cheek with one of those splints.

“Careful, they take some getting use to and adjustment in the way you move your hands.” Sasha removed his right mitt.

Daniel was looking at the same thing on his right hand. “Must have been some accident.”

Sasha giggled. “You’ll cause a few when you go out in public.”

Daniel lifted up his right hand to look at it. “Same thing happened to my right hand too?”

“Of course, you wouldn’t want one hand done without the other.” Sasha giggled again. Miss Sin Dee was being so silly.

Daniel shook his head. He was curious about something else that had been bothering him. He reached up with his right hand behind his head and stuck it into lots of hair. He wrapped up as much as he could in his hand and pulled it forward over his shoulder. The hair was a sparkling platinum blonde. Not his because he had brown hair and certainly not long. He rolled his head to the side to see who it belonged to and it pulled on his head as it slipped through his hand.

“What?” He pulled with his hand and it pulled on his head. “What is going on?”

“You like, Miss Sin Dee? It’s so long and pretty and thick too. And it will always have that shiny look. The guys will go crazy when they see it hangs all the way down to your ankles.” Sasha had been watching Miss Sin Dee explore for the first time her own desires for the exotic woman.

“Long…, thick…, ankles…, guys?” Daniel figured the woman had a communication problem. But then the hair did feel attached when he pulled on it. How long had he been out after that accident? He reached back up over his head. From what he could feel there was a river of hair from his head going over the edge of the bed. Lots and lots of hair and more than he could gather up with one hand.

He gave up on guessing about the hair. His face felt funny along with everything else and now that the mitts had been removed he wanted to feel. He brought his right hand back to his face to feel his lips and poked himself with those splints they had on his fingers. And it hurt.

“No Miss Sin Dee, you touch with the pad of your finger or I will have to put the mitts back on to keep you from hurting yourself.” Sasha waited as she watched.

“I can guess that much.” Daniel touched his swollen lips. Why were they swollen so big?

“Implants are great. They are yours. The powder is injected into the lips and it causes them to grow. It’s your own cells so they won’t shrink. The sparkling red is implanted too so you won’t have to put on lipstick. They are begging to be kissed they look so full and pouty. And the liner makes them look even fuller. All your makeup was implanted. Your eyeliner shouts seduction. Your eyelids were sparkle earth tone as you requested. The arch in your eyebrows makes you look sensuous and mysterious. I just love that cute little upturned nose of yours and those high cheekbones are all goddess for sure. When your breasts finish filling out along with you hips, you’re going to be the Queen of Strip.” Sasha waved as she left the room.

Daniel lay there wondering what the nurse had been drinking and hoping she wasn’t the one who helped the doctor when they brought him in from the accident. Wherever that stupid accident was. It was strange he couldn’t remember it.

Mr. Wong had taken Miss Stedham on a tour of most of his organization. She was quick to grasp the basics of the different plants even if she didn’t speak the language. Taiwan was the last plant in the inventory. His computer company assembled computers for several different companies each with their own brand name and logo on the box.

Danielle was watching as one of the UniLine computers was placed in a shipping box and then stacked on a pallet with fifty other computers before the whole affair was wrapped in plastic. “Where are these being shipped?”

“This pallet will end up going to Trax Computers in Birmingham, England.” Lin Su was looking at the shipping label on the pallet which was nothing but numbers and bar codes.

“And your tracking to make sure it gets to the right place?” Danielle was watching at the workers started a second pallet.

Lin Su lifted up a hand scanner off a cart next to the pallet. “We are using the latest technology because we helped design it. Our tracking is by bar codes every time the pallet is touched or moved. The pallet will be tracked each time someone gets close to it.”

Danielle looked at the scanner at then back at the pallet. “Let’s say just for an instance. If someone opened the pallet without scanning the bar codes and took one or all the computers…”

Lin Su turned on the scanner and swept it across the pallet and it’s lights turned green. “It’s a possibility but each computer has an identity tag which we do not tell our customers or the public about. The tag is inexpensive and if only one computer gets lost out of a shipment of ten thousand which are delivered the price is worth it. Thieves usually return for more when they get a few or even one. We send the data to a satellite tracking company which we own stock in. They program in the identity chip of the computer which is missing. We can track that computer any place in the world down to the house or shop it is in. We call the police and they go pick up our computer which has all the identity numbers stamped in the case and the motherboard. The thief or thieves wonder what happened and who snitched on them. They may or may not go back for another computer if they get out of jail but if they do we will track any others they may steal. It doesn’t take a high IQ to understand one shouldn’t be stealing computers when they are caught every time.”

She turned off the scanner. “If a computer had been missing the lights would have turned red. We will know instantly at which point anyone steals one of our computers.”

“I like it. What’s the overhead on the computers for the safety?” Danielle picked up the scanner to look. It looked like an ordinary scanner which obviously it wasn’t if it could read identity chips from a distance.

“Nine cents per unit or computer is our added cost. Less than taking out insurance would cost us and a whole lot better since we get the computer back no matter what. And the price isn’t raised every time we turn in a claim for lost merchandise. Mr. Wong would like to talk to you.” Lin Su motioned toward the office.

Danielle stepped up beside Lin Su as they walked back down the plant toward the office. “I like him. He’s smart and a very nice gentleman. Two qualities one usually doesn’t find in a successful businessman.”

Lin Su nodded. “I agree. That is why I have stayed with him all these years. He has treated me most kind.”

“Acme would be fools if they took over his companies and let him get away.” Danielle was no longer sure if she should keep pushing for Mr. Wong to sell out to Acme. And where was that Daniel guy who was supposed to be here instead of her?

Mr. Wong was sitting behind a conference table with ten other men when the two women walked into the office. He rose and bowed toward them. “Miss Stedham, Miss Lin Su, we have come to a decision.”

Lin Su looked at the men gathered around the table who had rose when Mr. Wong did. She bowed in acknowledgement. As Danielle followed her lead. Lin Su whispered to Danielle. “These are heads of the companies Mr. Wong owns.”

Danielle felt her knees go weak. The moment of truth had arrived. They were going ask her about Acme. She had no idea what to tell them besides what she had read on those reports she had found in the briefcase that first day.

It was four weeks and Daniel had slowly understood what they had done to him. He was NOT a happy camper by any stretch of the imagination. Imagination was what he had to use to believe they had done all the things to him without his consent. He was going to sue their pants off after they turned him back to his self. There was a wee problem. Sasha had left or gone or whatever and none of the other nurses spoke or understood English. Every time Miss Sin Dee started shouting not so loudly in her sexy seductive voice the nurses would laugh and giggle and shake their heads yes in agreement. Daniel was positive they didn’t understand a single thing he was saying.

Miss Sin Dee knew she was missing her water weasel. That thing they had in her for a replacement wasn’t that comfortable. She knew her breasts were growing bigger by the day it seemed. And her nipples had not only grown proportionately but were growing more sensitive. Her hips were spreading and her erogenous zones were going up into overdrive. She would have fled but there was a problem there too. The exotic body and features she had been given weren’t something one ran out into the streets with while wearing only a hospital gown. Who would believe she was who she was even if she did speak the language? They had taken her identification and her clothes. Besides she didn’t think she could run. They had done something to her feet and she could only walk on her toes or while wearing six-inch heels. Something she still wasn’t good at despite having to walk up and down the halls a dozen times a day the past few days. The nurses put strapped stiletto heels on her feet. The heels had those tiny little buckles which Miss Sin Dee couldn’t manage with her long fingernails. The nurses demonstrated for Miss Sin Dee how to swing her hips in exaggerated form so she could walk on those six-inch stiletto heels. Miss Sin Dee was learning to swing her hips with each step while walking on her toes in stiletto heels.

Danielle was stepping up into the jet with Lin Su. They were headed to Memphis to have a talk with Acme’s Chairman, Kevin Ackers. Danielle had to confess to the mixed up luggage when Mr. Wong asked her to manage his companies along with Lin Su as co chairpersons. It was an usual offer for someone to offer to two women. Mr. Wong didn’t back up from the offer after Danielle told him she had been mistaken for someone else who was supposed to be there instead of her. He liked her intelligence and her spirit. It would be interesting for Lin Su and Miss Stedham to be working together to handle his financial business corporations. He was positive either woman could do the job and with both of them together they were going to be power players the business world would respect.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Danielle found her seat and was looking at Lin Su who was sitting opposite her in the other seat.

“I can. Mr. Wong has great judgement of people. He has made his companies what they are by putting people with leadership abilities in the proper positions. He has faith in you. I have faith in you.” Lin Su leaned back in the seat and relaxed for the long flight ahead.

“I hope that faith isn’t misplaced. I’m sure you could run the company by yourself if Mr. Wong handed it to you.” Danielle was still running on nervous excitement from the last few weeks.

“I could but then so could you. Mr. Wong has offered us this opportunity because he could see us working as a team. I know the languages and the customs of my part of the world. You know the languages and customs of your part of the world. When guys make funny ha ha you know if it’s an insult or a joke. Western language is not that easy to grasp with all it’s invisible meanings built into it. Speaking the language and knowing the language are two different things. Mr. Wong hasn’t misplaced his trust.” Lin Su pulled her long silky black hair up over her right shoulder to get it out from behind her back.

Danielle had to admire her new friend for her candor and her beauty. Lin Su was a beautiful woman, with all the right curves in all the right proportions. She would be sure to stop many a man in his tracks and have everyone’s undivided attention at any board meeting. “I guess we might as well charge the gates. They can’t eat us.”

Lin Su smiled and nodded. “See. I know what you said but I have no idea what you said. What is the meaning of charge the gates and they can’t eat us?”

Danielle shook her head and smiled back. “It’s an old saying. When in doubt charge. And the idea is they can do anything to torture us but they won’t eat us because cannibalism isn’t allowed in civilized society. It is the thought of keeping the worst in your mind that can happen so what does happen no matter how bad isn’t really that bad.”

Lin Su shook her head. “I still don’t get it. As long as you do that is what counts. We are a team.”

Danielle held up her hand for a high five. “A team.”

Lin Su looked at Danielle’s up stretched hand. “What’s that?”

“High five. When we do good or agree on something it’s a we did great thing.”

Lin Su held up her hand. “High five.”

“Well there is supposed to be a little more to it then holding up your hand.” Danielle brought up her hand and smacked Lin Su’s hand.

“That’s a high five?” Lin Su looked at Danielle.

“That’s a high five.” Danielle held up her hand again.

Lin Su brought up her hand and smacked Danielle’s hand. “High five.”

“You got it sister.” Danielle felt better knowing she had Lin Su to take over if she made any mistakes. A team, that’s what they were. Maybe Mr. Wong had made a good choice after all?

Daniel hated it, every stinking bit of it. There was no denying he had been made into a she. What was worse was she was an exotic she designed to set men’s minds on fire. It was the week before when they gave her another one of those damn pills that made her go to sleep. When she woke up she had a spider web tattoo down the right side of her neck down across her right breast. Which was now larger than a basketball. And on her left breast she had a tattoo of a dragon. Big, brightly colored dragon. It had lots of room to be a big dragon because of the size of her huge breast. She checked over her body after she woke up and found a serpent crawling up her left leg all the way from her ankle to her hip. Her right leg had a dragon from her ankle with his claws reaching to her hip. The dragon was a very brightly colored dragon and that damn snake was colored with lots of bright colors too. Her ears had been adorned with long, crystal and gold dangle earrings that tinkled with the slightest movement. The earrings had been placed in her ears at the same time the tattoos were placed on her. The earrings didn’t have any posts. They were not only noisy but heavy and seemed to be a part of her ear. Probably like everything else, they were permanent, designed to make her more exotic. They weren’t designed to be removed but she could add more earrings though the six extra holes in each of her ears. The nurses did just that, added more earrings while laughing. All of which only added more tinkling and bells which tinkled and rang constantly even when she didn’t move her head. As if to add insult to more injury they must have figured her breasts had swollen enough to add gold breast shields about five or six inches in diameter with intricate scrolled dragon and tiger designs and scalloped edges. All of which was held in place by large D rings vertically piercing her breasts. They were placed strategically behind the nipples so her large firm nipples were pushed even further out and even more sensitive if it were possible.

If they would only understand Miss Sin Dee didn’t want any of the things they had done to make her into an exotic woman. They had turned her into a woman of the night. She was designed as entertainment for men and women who paid money to go drink, listen to music, and watch those like Miss Sin Dee dance to on stage to the rhythm of stripper music. She had been designed to attract lots of attention, which would make her more money in the clubs. The only place she would be able to find work was those clubs where men and women paid money to watch her perform. In public during the daylight she would also attract attention but not the good kind. People would stare and make hurting cutting remarks about the loose woman or the slut queen as they assumed she was also selling her body sexually from the way she looked. And Miss Sin Dee was beginning to realize there was no way back. The things they were doing to her were part of her body to never be removed or reversed.

And late at night when she was all alone with nothing but her thoughts, she would gently feel her swollen pouty lips, her too long lashes, her too long too thick hair, her monstrously big breasts with the shields and rings, her too small waist, her too wide hips, her lost manhood. Daniel was one of those who had paid money to watch women like her perform on stage never giving any thought to why they did it nor caring. The more exotic the more he liked to watch them. Miss Sin Dee had no doubts she had been turned into one of the more exotic creatures. She would always have to perform on six-inch heels. Her whole life was going to be walking on her toes ballerina style in six-inch stiletto heels. She gingerly felt of the ring in her nose before feeling of the rings they placed between her legs. She knew those rings would tell everyone she was a willing slave and could be easily taken. Which was true in more ways than one. If anyone grabbed any of those strategically placed rings she was an instant captive no matter if she was willing or not. And Miss Sin Dee cried the same way thousands of women before her did when they had no alternative to making a living except showing off their bodies.

Danielle and Lin Su walked into the board room of Acme. Kevin Ackers and the rest of the board members had been called for a meeting which they assumed would be the sale of Wong Industries to Acme. Lin Su was wearing a red silk Chinese dress. It accented her shapely body, Asian features, and her glistening black hair. Danielle was wearing a silk blue dress, low cut scalloped neckline, full skirt that swished when she walked and accented her slim trim body.

If the board members weren’t paying attention before the two women walked into the room they most certainly were now.

Lin Su placed an attaché case up on the table and opened it. “Gentlemen, thank you for coming. I know you are busy so lets get right to it. The limited holdings of Acme fill a gap in this part of the world for Wong Industries. The perfect match to a world distribution corporation.”

The men were nodding in agreement. They already knew Wong Industries would be a good purchase for Acme. They had already sliced up Wong Industries and sold off the pieces of the company they didn’t want and set up the distribution headquarters in Memphis after firing all the leadership personnel overseas. It was a great plan for Acme. All they needed was the signature of Mr. Wong on the sales slip. It was obvious Mr. Wong had sent over the two women to make the arraignments.

Lin Su handed a folder to Danielle she removed from the attaché case. “Miss Stedham if you will please.”

Danielle took the folder and walked around the table handing out sheets to each board member. “Gentlemen, if you will take a look at the second page there is a percentage of outstanding shares of Acme which was on the market until yesterday. Wong Industries purchased those and more for a majority share of Acme.”

“What in the world for?” Kevin Ackers rose to his feet as he stared at the pages.

“Mr. Wong wanted Acme for its distribution channels.” Lin Su was looking straight at Kevin and not smiling.

“But he can’t do that.” One of the board members offered from the other end of the table.

“But he did do that.” Danielle responded as she took her place beside Lin Su.

“He has no right!” Kevin was furious some foreigner would try and take over Acme.

“He had every right and so he did. I wish to take this time to inform all of you, your positions will be terminated as soon as possible.” Danielle took a glance around the table at the men who were obviously shocked by this latest development.

Kevin wadded up the paper in from of him and tossed it across the room. “You can’t fire us. We are head of this company.”

“Yes you are. For the moment. However that is subject to change this week when this board is voted out by the majority stock holders which is Mr. Wong.” Lin Su was closing up her attaché case.

“Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure.” Danielle laid the folder down on the table.

“We’ll see about that!” One of the men across the table from her grumbled.

Lin Su and Danielle walked out of the room as the hate could be physically felt from those left behind. In the elevator Lin Su held up her hand and Danielle gave her a high five.

“What do we know about getting Acme to mesh with Wong Industries?” Danielle rolled her mouth up in doubt.

“Nothing and everything. What do we need to know? Mr. Wong will make sure we have all the people behind us to make this work.” Lin Su was positive Mr. Wong wouldn’t let them fail. He had a way of making people succeed for him.

Miss Sin Dee didn’t think there was anything else they could do to her to make her more exotic than what they had already done. She was wrong. That evening the familiar nurses came in with several other women and men. Before Miss Sin Dee could react they pulled off the sheet covering her body. A nurse on each side of her took a wrist and pulled her up to a sitting position and locked bracelets on each wrist. The bracelets had chains attached. The nurses hooked the chains to the curtain track in the ceiling.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Miss Sin Dee didn’t like the way this was going.

The two men stepped up on opposite sides of her and opened up cases they had carried in with them. They took out fine gold chains and several rings.

“Let me go.” Miss Sin Dee was positive she didn’t like what she was looking at. It didn’t look good.

Each man attached twelve fine gold chains to holes in the outer edges spaced evenly around her breast shields. The chains were spaced apart and attached to a large gold necklace which they slipped around her neck. The fine chains spread across her breasts hid none of the tattoos on her breasts but brought even more attention if possible.

“No, quit. I don’t want this.” Miss Sin Dee was trying to make them understand.

When she had her mouth open one of the women who walked in with the men was standing behind her and slipped something into her mouth. It felt and tasted metallic. It was shoved back inside her mouth before Miss Sin Dee could push it back out with her tongue. Which was another mistake as another woman reached in and caught her tongue in a clamp or pliers or something. The woman pulled Miss Sin Dee’s tongue out as far as it could go. The first woman reached up with something and Miss Sin Dee felt a sharp pain in her tongue. Then the woman did it again, and again, and again and again. When she quit Miss Sin Dee could see five gold rings in her tongue.

The second woman reached up with a tool and attached fine gold chain from one ring to the next allowing a lot of loose chain between rings. Then she attached two long chains to the two outside rings and attached the other ends to her nipple rings. She attached two more rings to Miss Sin Dee’s nose ring. Each chain was attached to her nipple rings.

The woman held up a bridle and bit. She slipped it into Miss Sin Dee’s mouth. The right side of the bridle had a chain they wrapped around the back of her head and locked to the left side of the bridle. The bridle had gold chains for reins and these were attached to her nipple rings.

Miss Sin Dee wanted to tell them she hated what they were doing to her. Speech was no longer possible. She didn’t think it would ever be possible with those rings and chain in her tongue even if the bridle was removed. She could feel the bit press down into her tongue every time someone pulled on the reins. It hurt when they did that.

The nurses took her wrists and lowered her hands. Miss Sin Dee was grateful for that much until they locked her wrist bracelets to her nipple rings. Everyone left.

Miss Sin Dee cried. There was absolutely nothing she could do. They had turned her into even more of an Exotic Princess captured in gold chains of bondage. She couldn’t cry out or complain, the tongue rings and chains made sure of that even if she hadn’t been bridled and bitted.

An hour or so later a couple of the nurses returned carrying a trellis of gold lace, decorated in tiny bells, tassels, and beautiful glass ornaments, and beads. It fanned out from a base to over six feet wide and four feet tall. It had several gold chains handing down from the two outside corners. The base was a funny looking base unlike anything Miss Sin Dee had ever seen. She found out why it looked odd when the nurses walked up beside her and placed it on her head and strapped it down.

Miss Sin Dee wanted to shake it off and flee. The bridle and chains they had fastened her up with an hour before kept her from doing anything. She couldn’t even tell them she didn’t want any more costume as an exotic princess. All Miss Sin Dee was allowed to do was move her head and squirm as the girls tried to work behind her with the trellis of exotic ornaments.

One of the girls must have decided Miss Sin Dee was moving too much. She stepped up in front of Miss Sin Dee and snapped a chain into the nose ring. She hooked the opposite end to a eye loop on the wall to the left of Miss Sin Dee. Miss Sin Dee wanted no part of this as the young lady snapped another chain into the nose ring. She pulled it taught as she hooked the opposite end into an eye loop on the wall to the right of Miss Sin Dee.

Miss Sin Dee could no longer move her head so she squirmed.

The young girl stepped back up in front of her wiggling her finger no. She snapped a chain onto the nipple ring on Miss Sin Dee’s left breast nipple ring and fastened it to the eye loop on the wall. Miss Sin Dee could only watch in horror as the girl snapped a chain onto her right breast nipple ring and pulled it taught as she fastened the opposite end to the eye loop in the opposite wall.

Miss Sin Dee was in pain. The chains pulling her nipples rings in opposite directions were too tight and they hurt her nipples and her breasts painfully. Bridled and bitted she couldn’t speak and tell them how bad it hurt. With those chains in her nose ring she couldn’t move her head. The Exotic Princess couldn’t speak or move as the girls chatted happily around her.

Two other women came in and they were busy behind her pulling on her hair and chattering away. An hour or so later they were finished and removed the straps holding the golden crown on Miss Sin Dee’s head. For some reason it stayed put and her hair felt tight as if someone was pulling on it. The ladies removed the chains from the walls and stood Miss Sin Dee up on her feet.

Miss Sin Dee decided it was time to slip out from that heavy crown they had placed on her head. She leaned forward to let it slip off. She was pulled over as two of the women caught the crown and pushed her back up straight. Another one held up a mirror as they happily chatted. Miss Sin Dee couldn’t lose the crown. Her own hair had been interwoven into the lacing. She either balanced it on her head or she would be pulled over from the weight of the monstrous thing. Falling wasn’t something she wanted to do. That hurt. With her wrists chained to her breasts it was going to hurt ten thousand times worse because she couldn’t catch herself.

To her horror, Miss Sin Dee found out what those gold chains dangling from the corners of the head piece were for when one of the girl on her right gathered up the ends and started fastening them to her right nipple. She fastened three chains to Miss Sin Dee’s right nipple ring. Each gold chain was a little longer than the previous one and they swaged in successive longer stages. There was a girl on Miss Sin Dee’s left who was repeating the procedure with gold chains attached to Miss Sin Dee’s left nipple ring. If that wasn’t enough there were three gold chains from the right and left side to Miss Sin Dee’s nose ring.

Then the girls took hold of the chain one of the girls had hooked into Miss Sin Dee’s nipple rings and fastened to the wall. With a girl on each side they pulled those chains gently first from the left and then from the right. Miss Sin Dee was forced to turn her upper body toward which ever girl was pulling. Finally the girls were satisfied Miss Sin Dee was lined up perfectly with her huge crown. They both pull their chains taught catching a loop in a hook at the ends of the crown letting the extra chain length drag on the floor.

“whuuueeeh” Miss Sin Dee breathed out in a soft gasp. She wanted to scream. She couldn’t the way they had her bridled and bitted.

“whuuueeeh, whuuueee, whuuueeeh” The pain was excruciating. It felt like hey were pulling her huge nipples off. She couldn’t wiggle her head or her body. The chains attached to her nipples were too tight. She wanted to tell them they were hurting her.

“whuuueeh, whuuueeeh,” She breathed out with a soft gasp.

The girls laughed and giggled as they gathered up the chains to her nose ring. Those too they pulled taught and fastened to the respective ends of the crown.

Miss Sin Dee wanted them to undo everything they had done to her. She was in pain and hated this situation. They brought in a chair with wheels and sit her down before rolling her sideways out of the room. It was the only way to get Miss Sin Dee and her wide crown through the doorway. They rolled her down the hall, outside across a lot, and into the back of another building.

They stood her up and removed the chair. She could hear a lot of voices on the other side of a curtain. The girls walked away. Half a dozen girls wearing gold chains, pasties, thongs, and feather crowns walked up on each side of Miss Sin Dee. The curtain slid open. Miss Sin Dee was blinded by the lights shining on her as music started playing. The other girls danced in rhythm to the music as they moved across the stage and back.

Miss Sin Dee could hear screaming and shouting on the other side of those lights. The music played and the other girls danced. The curtains closed and Miss Sin Dee was left standing there as the other girls walked off. A few minutes they were back wearing dresses and heels. The music started and the curtain opened and the girls danced across the stage and back as they removed their dresses. Miss Sin Dee didn’t move as she concentrated on making sure that crown on her head stayed balanced. And voices behind the lights screamed and shouted.

The girls split up and got on each side of Miss Sin Dee. They urged her to walk across the stage. Miss Sin Dee had no desire to walk across the stage. But when a girl on each side grabbed the bridle reins and gave a pull which was fastened to those nipple rings, she had no option. She rolled her hips and walked as carefully as she could while balancing that crown on top her head. It was hard. She lost it a couple times but the girls caught her before she started over. They turned and walked back across the stage when they reached the side. Four of the girls spread out and were dancing across the stage as two of the girls stayed close to Miss Sin Dee to keep her from losing her balance. The music played, and voices screamed and shouted. And the forth time across the stage the two girls who had been close to Miss Sin Dee moved out and started dancing. Miss Sin Dee stopped walking and the two girls moved back in and pulled on the reins to make her move again and then moved back out. And the fourth time the girls pulled on those reins Miss Sin Dee had the idea she had to keep moving. If she didn’t those girls were going to pull on her reins and those nipple rings. So she kept walking back and forth across the stage as she concentrated on not letting that huge crown get over balanced one way or another.

The music would stop, the curtains would close and the girls would change costume before it started all over again. Miss Sin Dee was paraded across the stage for hours. Three or four hours or more and they finally took her back to her room. They were unweaving her hair out of the crown and the sun was starting to peek up over the horizon.

Hours later, Miss Sin Dee had no idea what was going on. The bridle had been removed. The golden reins had been removed from the bridle and the chains left attached to her nipple rings. The small golden chains from her tongue to her nipples had been taken loose at the nipples and still attached to her tongue rings was threaded back and forth through the tongue rings and fastened. She had a mouth full of chain and tongue rings. Speech was impossible even if she could get rid of the extra chain they put in her mouth, which she couldn’t. The chains to her nose ring had been removed from the nose ring but were left attached to the nipple rings. She had been dressed if one could call it that. The corset had dozens of stays in it. An engineering marvel, it rested on her wide hips, flexed around her tiny waist, and managed to support her huge breasts while supporting her back. The cups holding her breasts were soft thin silk. Her black dress was a mini dress of the softest thinnest leather. Her sheer black lace panty hose had an open crouch. Because of the strategically placed concentric rings, Miss Sin Dee would never be able to wear panties with a crouch or shorts or pants. The sheer black nylons didn’t hide the snake and dragon crawling up her legs. The six-inch stiletto strap heels had her up more on her toes. It wasn’t possible to walk without great effort and an exaggerated swing of her hips and breasts. The dress certainly wasn’t going to hide anything if she sit down. It didn’t hide much when she was standing. The top of the dress came up past her nipples and those breast shields which left the upper half of the breasts showing as her large firm nipples pushed pointedly against the dress. There were definitely two points of interest showing along with the outline of the breast shields, chains, and D rings behind the soft leather dress. Miss Sin Dee’s ultra small twelve-inch waist only exaggerated everything which didn’t need any help to be exaggerated. The spaghetti straps of the dress didn’t hide the spider web tattoo from her neck down across her right breast or the dragon on her left breast. Obviously the clothing was designed to cover but not hide anything underneath. Designed to tease and tantalize without bare exposure.

The nurses had wound the long platinum blonde hair up on Miss Sin Dee’s head where they captured it with a gold filigreed band. Even though there was a stack of hair up on her head the size of a small basket, there was enough left over to hang down below her buttox. Or over her breast if she wanted to pull it forward to help hide some of her abundance. Which would only draw more attention to the monsters she carried on her chest. She was the ultimate Exotic Princess designed for men’s entertainment. A Princess she would have paid good money to watch perform before she became one herself.

Miss Sin Dee figured they were walking her down the hall like they usually did a dozen times a day. She rolled her hips and wiggled her body as usual. She had to in order to walk on those heels they had placed on her feet. She wasn’t fast, and there was no way she would ever be able to run. Miss Sin Dee had too much in all the wrong places to run. Women with breasts as large as hers didn’t run. Women wearing six-inch stiletto heels didn’t run. Women with hips like hers didn’t run. Miss Sin Dee concentrated on every step to make sure she didn’t fall. As bad as she hated walking, falling was worse. She had done that and it really hurt.

Miss Sin Dee heard city sounds and looked up. They had walked her outside the clinic. As bad as she hated the clinic she most definitely didn’t want to be outside where people could see her. She was on the sidewalk and people were stopping and pointing at her. She shook her head and tried to tell them no. The tongue rings and gold chain in her mouth wouldn’t let her form words.

The nurses didn’t let her turn around and go back. They led her to a taxi and pushed her inside. One of them handed her a small black purse with a long golden chain strap. They shut the door and the taxi sped away from the clinic.

She tried to tell the driver to take her back. Speech was impossible. Miss Sin Dee had no idea where the driver was taking her. He was spending more time looking in his mirror at her than watching the road as he sped through the city traffic.

She wanted to be back in the safety of the clinic despite what they had done to her. She tried her best to form words. Her mouth was full of small golden chain and words didn’t come even if it were possible he understood English.

Half an hour later the driver pulled up to the airport terminal. He pointed toward the terminal.

Miss Sin Dee was not going to leave the taxi cab and face a crowd of people coming and going through a busy airport terminal.

“Come Miss Sin Dee.” A man opened her door and picked up her purse as he motioned her to follow.

She shook her head and tried to say she wanted to go back. Her earrings tinkled and speech didn’t come. Tears were trickling out of her eyes as she looked up at the man.

“No can do. You have a plane to catch. Come with me. Clinic can do no more for you. They finished contract. Come.” He motioned her out.

She was positive she didn’t want to be stared at by a couple hundred people. She shook her head and the tiny bells and chain on her ears tinkled.

“Driver has other passengers.” As if to prove the point the other door opened and a man and woman started to get in and then stopped and stared.

Miss Sin Dee slid out of the cab. Dozens of people stopped to point and gawk at her.

The man took her arm. “Please follow me.”

She was doing her best to keep up which was impossible as the man left her behind.

“Look at that would you!” Came from a group of women over to her left.

“These foreign countries have everything. Thank goodness we don’t have those in the states.”

Bite me bitch, Miss Sin Dee thought to herself as she tried to keep the man in sight.

She finally caught up with him at the Air France terminal. She wanted to tell them she was an American and needed to go back to the United States. She couldn’t. The nurses at the clinic had effectively stopped her from talking as surely as if they had gagged her. She motioned for a pencil.

The man and woman were talking in what she figured was French, as they didn’t respond to her pantomime. The woman stared at Miss Sin Dee.

He pulled a ticket and a passport out of Miss Sin Dee’s purse and handed it to the woman. She looked at it and shook her head while they talked some more before she took the ticket and passport. She wrote something in a ledger and handed them back.

He slipped everything back into her purse as he pointed down the terminal. He held her purse out to her. “You go get on plane.”

Miss Sin Dee wanted to go home and get this straightened out. Maybe they could put her back together as Daniel when she got home?

He pushed the purse at her and left.

Miss Sin Dee, the Exotic Princess, headed off down the terminal with everyone staring at her.

Danielle and Lin Su spent the week flying from Memphis to Taiwan, Cambodia, and back to Memphis for the scheduled board meeting with Acme. They had set in motion the minutes for the coming meeting. And the overseas companies were gearing up for the Acme acquisition. Wong Industries was a powerhouse in the manufacturing and distribution business. Lin Su and Danielle were going to make Wong Industries into a jauguernaught force reaching from the east to the west.

Tuesday morning they walked into the boardroom of Acme. The same board members were there and they weren’t smiling at the two beautiful ladies like they did the week before when the meeting first started. They could try and bully their way past the two women but it was a forgone conclusion the women were there to fire everyone when the meeting came to order.

Kevin Ackers was still holding the power position as chairman of Acme and he was still in his place at the head of the table. “Miss Su, Miss Steadham, you’re on time. I like to see that in employees.”

Lin Su walked up to the table and placed her attache case in front of her and opened it. “Please call the meeting to order so we may proceed.”

“In due time Miss Su.? He looked at his watch. “Gentlemen, anyone like to go out for breakfast?”

All the board members got up and walked out the door leaving Lin Su and Danielle alone in the room. Lin Su curled up the corners of her mouth in disgust as she looked out the window across the cityscape. “They can’t stop us. They have to call a meeting today or be listed as absent. I imagine Mr. Ackers will come back with a couple of members and claim the meeting can’t proceed due to lack of a forum. In which case we will call for an emergency meeting of the majority stock holders which is us. When the board doesn’t perform its duties as required by the bylaws of the charter set up for the company they can be dismissed by the majority stock holders through emergency meeting.”

She turned around and smiled at Danielle. “They are playing a game I’m familiar with. They think we don’t understand the rules and they can keep putting off the board meeting. It would work if the majority of stock holders were scattered all over the world and had to be contacted for an emergency meeting to relieve the board members.”

“We will have to stay here until Mr. Ackers decides to return so we can call the emergency meeting. “ Lin Su looked at her watch. It was only nine o’clock which meant the two girls could have an eight hour wait if Ackers returned at five or if he didn’t return at all.

Danielle, found a seat and opened up her attaché case. “Madam chairman, I am prepared to wait as long as it takes. Why don’t I call Mickey’s and have them bring up a couple of coffees and sweet rolls?”

Lin Su smiled as she picked up the phone. “Girl you forget where you are and who you are. Hon, we don’t phone out for service. They bring service to us. Hello, who am I talking to? Rhonda? Fine. Rhonda, this is Lin Su in the boardroom. We want two coffees and a box of those sweet rolls brought in please.”

Minutes later a lady came in carrying two coffees and a box of sweet rolls. “These were all they had across the street. I hope it meets your approval?”

Lin Su walked over to look at the sweet rolls. “They will do just fine. If the men don’t come back before lunch we will need lunch brought in.”

The woman put the box down on the conference table. “I’ll bring up a menu. There is a restaurant that delivers when the meeting goes through the lunch period and the men don’t want to break.”

“Thank you, that’s very efficient of you.” Lin Su watched as the woman walked out of the room. “We will keep her. She knows what’s going on. She’s willing to go to the extra effort to make sure we are taken care of.”

Danielle nodded in agreement. “I like her.”

The girls were right about the men never coming back. It was a few minutes before five when Ackers walked into the conference room with a secretary trailing him. He looked surprised to see the two women still there as he headed straight for the head of the conference table. He picked up a gavel and banged it down. “Meeting is called to order. Lacking a forum of board members this meeting is closed and will not meet again until the regular board meeting in thirty days from now.”

He banged the gavel down and smiled at the two women. “Sorry, I guess things didn’t go according to plan. Some of the guys got sick after they had breakfast. Must have been the food. We will try again in thirty days.”

He pushed back from the table and headed for the door motioning for the secretary to follow.

Lin Su walked up to the head of the table, picked up the gavel and brought it down with a bang. “As a majority stock holder I declare an emergency meeting of the stockholders. This meeting is now in session.”

Ackers spun on his heel as the secretary stopped not sure what she should do? She had no idea if she should be taking notes of the minutes or not.

“You can’t call a meeting. I closed the meeting. As chairman of the company I am the only one who can call a meeting to order.” Ackers looked mad.

Lin Su tossed a rule book onto the table. “Not so fast. A meeting can be called by a forum of the majority of the stockholders which happens to be Mr. Wong. As acting proxy for Mr. Wong, Miss Danielle Steadham and myself have the legal right to call a meeting to order. I have not recognized you so you are out of order to be talking at this time.”

Ackers face turned red. “This is preposterous. You can’t call a meeting. You have no right.”

“I can and I did. Look it up in the bylaws of the charter under which this company was formed. Now if you persist in disrupting this meeting I will have you removed. Do I make myself clear?” Lin Su gave a hint of a smile.

“Removed? You’re out of your ever loving mind. You can’t have me removed. I’m the chairman of this company. I run this company. I am this company.” Ackers was getting redder as he spoke.

“Very well, if you insist in disrupting the meeting I have no choice.” Lin Su pushed a button on the phone. “Security please.”

Two uniformed armed men walked into the conference room. They stopped on either side of Ackers. “Yes Miss Su?”

“Mr. Ackers insists on disrupting an emergency meeting of the majority stock holders. Would you please escort him from the building. Make sure he doesn’t come back in.”

“As you wish.” Each guard latched onto an arm and was physically dragging Ackers out of the room.

“YOU ARE IN TROUBLE LADY. I AM THE CHAIRMAN OF THIS…”

The door shut behind them and the shouting couldn’t be understood.

“This meeting will continue as scheduled. I vote we terminate all the present board members and the chairman of Acme Limited Company. Do I hear a second?” Lin Su looked over at Danielle.

“I second the motion.” Danielle couldn’t help but smile knowing she had helped fire eleven people who thought they couldn’t be touched.

I vote we don’t give any severance pay or bonus to the terminated board members or the chairman. Do I hear a second?” She waited on Danielle.

“I second the motion.” Danielle was quick with the response.

“I vote we install Danielle Steadham and Lin Su as co chairpersons to head up Acme Limited Company. Do I hear a second?” Lin Su gave Danielle a wink.

Danielle giggled. “I second the motion.”

“I vote we pay Miss Steadham and Miss Su six hundred thousand dollars a year, with bonus indexed to the profits of the company, and all travel and business expenses to be paid by the company. Do I hear a second?”

Danielle choked. “What?”

“I need a second, Danielle to make it official. Mr. Wong set the income. I promise you will be working your tail off for every single penny and thinking it’s not enough before the year is out. Remember we are going to have to restructure two companies to mesh together and make them profitable. Now give me a second on my motion.” Lin Su waited.

“I second the motion.” Danielle finally coughed out.

“The former board members will not be allowed back into Acme Limited Company or any of it’s holdings. Please advise all personnel of the rule.” Lin Su looked at the secretary taking minutes.

“I have it down.” The secretary was waiting.

“This board will meet again at nine o’clock in the morning in four days to request names be submitted for board members. This meeting is adjourned until such time.” Lin Su brought the gavel down ending the meeting.

She raised her hand toward Danielle. Danielle gave her a high five and then sat back down. “I hope Mr. Wong didn’t misplace his faith.”

Miss Sin Dee had boarded the plane but she wasn’t happy. It didn’t look like an American carrier. The hostess pointed to the seat after directing Miss Sin Dee to the back of the plane. Miss Sin Dee found her place as people were finding their respective seats.

A well dressed man boarded and walked to the back of the plane. He sat down beside Miss Sin Dee and looked her over without comment. The plane was soon airborne. The man pulled a business card out of his pocket and held it out toward Miss Sin Dee.

“Your name is Miss Sin Dee. I watched you perform last night. You were too stiff. They said you weren’t use to the crown you carried.”

She turned to look at him as her eyes opened up.

“I’m Pierre Du Voe. I own Le Cat in Paris. I want you to come and work for me.” He was watching her eyes.

She shook her head. All she wanted was to go home and have them put his life back together.

“I’m afraid there isn’t much of an option. Your passport says you are Miss Sin Dee a French nationalist. I know you were Danielle Steadham. That is past. All your papers were destroyed. You were given a new identity to go with your special talents.”

She shook her head as she lifted up her purse. It was almost impossible to do anything with those damn long nails. She opened the purse and tried to pull out her passport which was down in the bottom.

“Here, let me help.” He reached over and easily pulled up her passport. He opened it up and handed it to her.

She was looking at a picture of her and the name was Miss Sin Dee. She was listed as a French nationalist. She shook her head. It wasn’t her. They couldn’t do that.

“I’m sorry but it’s true. You are Miss Sin Dee. You are an exotic performer and dancer. Or you will be after I have taught you how to dance. Men want to see you do more than walk back and forth across the stage. Your performance last night wasn’t that great. After twenty minutes watching you strutting back and forth I found the other girls more entertaining as they went through their dance routine and costume changes. You have to learn how to draw the audience in with you. If you don’t then you’re just another girl with big boobs and those are dime a dozen. Men pay good money to see girls with big tits. Seldom do they keep coming back unless the girl has other qualities. The men will come back if the girl with the big tits performs.

When we reach Paris I will walk you through customs. As a French nationalist you should be able to speak and understand French. I’ll handle all the questions. When you get out of that seat I want you to be prancing and wiggling all over as soon as you stand up. You will smile, and giggle at the same time you prance and wiggle your big ass. Make sure your tits bounce every step you take. When you stop walking you will fidget and wiggle while you’re smiling. You will smile at the customs agents. If they look at you and ask any questions wiggle your big ass and your big tits at them. Stroll away for a few meters. Stick out your left leg and let them see your snake. Then I want you to turn around and stick out your right leg and let your skirt hike up. Don’t bother pulling it back down. Let them see that dragon clawing his way up to your big ass. Take plenty of time before you return. Give them a good look at your big ass and wiggle when you walk.” Pierre took her passport out of her hand and put it back in her purse.

Miss Sin Dee started crying. She wanted to go home. As for that wiggle he wanted her to do? There was no other way she could walk. She had to put lots of swing into her carriage because of those six-inch heels. The way they had reshaped her feet, for the rest of her life she would always be forced to walk on six-inch heels.

“When you walk back up to the customs counter and pull your passport out? Turn around and drop something on the floor. Don’t squat to pick it up. Bend over to pick it up so they can get a good look. Take your time retrieving it before you straighten up. Wiggle your big ass and prance back over to their counter with your tits bouncing and smiling. I want you to lean over the counter when you put your purse and passport up on their desk. Take your time. I want them focused on those gorgeous breasts of yours not your passport. Let them have a good look at your dragon and your spider. Those gold chains leave no doubt they are fastened to your nipple rings.

He slipped a finger under one of the chains that ran from her necklace down to her right nipple ring and gave a gentle pull. Miss Sin Dee felt it pull on her right nipple and tried to move her breast away from him. He got a grip and pulled a little harder. The meaning was clear. He was in control of the Exotic Princess. The chains and rings in her body not only indicated she was a slave and available but made sure she was exactly that. He held onto the chain with his left hand as he pushed the top of her plunging neckline down even further than it already was until by the barest minimum it covered her nipple. Half of her breast shield was showing above the dress neckline. “Do the other one like that.”

Miss Sin Dee was crying even more as she reached up to her left breast and lifted her breast as she pushed the top down so it just covered the nipple.

He nodded in agreement as he ran his finger around the outline of her nipple rings. “Nice. Now if your breasts fall out when you’re bent over in customs don’t bother pushing them back until you straighten up and give the customs men a good show. Those huge nipples look great the way you have them pushing out in front of those big decorated tits of yours.”

Turning lose he leaned back in the seat and closed his eyes. “Think of what you are doing as part of your profession. The world is your stage and you are performing for an audience. You do what I tell you and they will stamp your passport without even looking at it.”

He put his hand between her legs. She started to push it away but stopped. He was holding onto the rings they had placed there. He smiled even though he had his eyes closed. He was playing with her rings and there was nothing she could do about it besides accept what he was doing. The rings demanded that much control over her. He held her captive.

He opened his eyes and looked her in the eye. “Do we understand one another?”

She was crying as she nodded in agreement.

“Say yes. I want to hear you say it.” He gave a slight pull on her rings when she hesitated.

“sss” Was as close to yes as she was going to be able to say any thing.

“Say yes and take your time.” He was smiling.

“sss” She could not form words. If they would take those damn rings out of her tongue and that mouth full of chain they had attached, she could speak. It was probably the idea. She couldn’t tell anyone her problem or what they had done to her. Who would believe such a story if she could talk?

“You going to do what I said when we get to customs?” He was watching her eyes.

She nodded in agreement.

“I want you to say it.”

“sss” She tried her best.

“I want to hear you say you are going to do what I told you to do. Say it.” He was still smiling.

“sss…, ssss” She didn’t think he would understand she had just said fuck you.

“You’re turning into a little chatterbox aren’t you. Good girl Miss Sin Dee.” He reclined his chair and went to sleep.

Miss Sin Dee was crying as the man beside her slept. He told her she had to show everything to get by customs. What hurt just as deeply was the idea she had to act like a brainless slut while doing it. She was smart enough to run a billion dollar company and now she had to act like those brainless sluts who performed on stage for all the men. Those long lashes they had implanted kept her from wiping her eyes. She could only dab at the corners with a Kleenex. She couldn’t blink. The lashes were too long and heavy for that. Her eyes fluttered as if she was flirting all the time. It wasn’t right what they had done to her. Sure she had paid money to women like her and enjoyed looking as she shouted for the bitch to take it all off. She didn’t want to become one. Now the man told her she had to flaunt everything for the customs men. She wasn’t one of those kind of women. She wanted to tell them that. With a mouth full of chain and tongue rings it wasn’t possible to tell anyone anything. Which was perfect for a Slut Princess.

Miss Sin Dee wasn’t a brainless ditzy blonde. She should be the chairman of Acme in a few years. Even if she could prove who she was no one would ever take her seriously again. No one could ever believe a woman who looked like her was capable of running a corporation no matter how many degrees she had. They would think she was the entertainment for the evening. Her college degrees meant nothing now with what she had been transformed into. She would always be the show for men to scream at. She knew exactly what those men would be screaming for her to do. She knew because she was screaming those same exact things at the women she watched up on stage, knowing they were brainless, oversexed bimbos. Now everyone would think she was a brainless, oversexed bimbo.

The plane landed in Paris and everyone but Miss Sin Dee and Pierre had deboarded. He stood up in the aisle and studied her. “Do what I told you. I want to see you wiggle your big ass and prance and make sure your big tits are bouncing at the same time. If you don’t get by customs they will lock you up in the Bastille. I don’t think I need to go into small detail what will happen to you there. Do we understand one another?”

Miss Sin Dee nodded yes as she stood up.

“Obviously we didn’t. You should have bounced up and wiggled. Park your butt back in that chair and do it again.” He waited for her to sit down again.

She hated the man. The idea of that Bastille wasn’t something she wanted to contemplate. She sat down and bounced back up wiggling all over.

“Better, but do it again. This time smile. I want to see lots of teeth. Don’t open your mouth or you will show lots of chain. That will get you hauled off behind closed doors for a look to see what you might be trying to smuggle into France. Teeth, I want to see you smiling showing teeth along with your bounce and wiggle. Now try it again. When you think this is too much I want you to remember they will send you to the Bastille if they suspect you are anything besides the porn queen you look like.” He moved down the aisle so she could bounce out of the seats into the aisle.

Miss Sin Dee nodded as she smiled holding a mouth full of rings and chain hidden behind her smile. She sat down and bounced out of her chair wiggling all over as she smiled. She was wiggled everything as she stepped out into the aisle and followed Pierre off the plane into the terminal.

“Look at that!” Men were turning to look at Miss Sin Dee.

“Jock, close your eyes and don’t you look at that slut.” Came from a woman who was watching.

Miss Sin Dee wanted to cry but when she felt the tears coming she thought of that prison Pierre mentioned and the faucet was turned off. She wiggled and bounced up to the customs counter.

The man looked at her and asked something in French she didn’t understand.

“Passport.” Pierre said softly as he was standing behind her.

She put her purse up on the counter and started digging for her passport as the customs agent keep talking. She didn’t understand a word he was saying.

She put her hand on her passport and picked up her purse as if she was going dig deeper. She turned around as if to get a better look in the light. The passport was in her hand, she dropped it.

“Bend.” Pierre whispered.

She bent over at the waist and fumbled with the passport while trying to pick it up off the floor. The talking had stopped behind her. Miss Sin Dee knew nothing was hid as the customs men were looking up her micro mini skirt. She slowly straightened up.

“Legs.” Pierre whispered.

Miss Sin Dee slowly turned back around and stuck out her left leg as if examining her nylons, her mini skirt ridding up as she did. The brightly tattooed serpent crawling up her leg was what everyone else was focused on.

Everyone with in looking distance in the terminal was focused on Miss Sin Dee by this time.

Satisfied she didn’t have any runs in her left hose she stuck out her right leg. There were a few gasps from the customs agents. The bright dragon crawling up her right leg was mind boggling.

As bad as she wanted she didn’t pull the hem of her skirt back down as she bounced and wiggled back to the customs desk. She placed the passport on the desk along with her purse which she knocked over. She bent over the desk to push everything back into her purse.

The customs agent stamped her passport without ever looking at it. He was too busy looking at all those chains and her huge breasts with what was obviously breast shields. Her nipple rings plainly visible in outline under her dress.

“Go, wait by the front. Bounce and smile. Think Bastille.” Pierre whispered in her ear as he leaned over to hand his passport to the customs agent.

Miss Sin Dee was silently crying as the whole airport stared. She bounced and wiggled as she picked up her passport and bounced off toward the front of the airport. At least she wasn’t headed for that prison Pierre kept mentioning. Besides, it wasn’t really her anyway. No one would recognize she was Daniel Stedham executive junior office for Acme.

The first week Pierre tried to teach Miss Sin Dee to dance. She reluctantly and haphazardly followed his choreography as the other girls she had been teamed with whipped through their skit in style. He begged and pleaded with Miss Sin Dee to smile, wave her arms in rhythm, bounce with the music in exaggerated fashion, and jiggle. Those out in the audience wanted lots of movement from the girls. The crowd didn’t pay money to watch someone walking back and forth. He kept reminding Miss Sin Dee she wasn’t in a fashion show to sell clothes, she was in a fashion show to sell herself to the audience.

Miss Sin Dee had other things on her mind besides playing like a Slut Queen to a bunch of stupid men. She was thinking of her job back in Memphis. She was thinking of how she was going to get her old body back. She was thinking of how she was going to sue everyone who had anything to do with turning her into a slut queen. She was thinking of what she was going to do to Pierre after she changed back to Daniel. She was thinking of what she was going to do to those people who put all those rings in her body. She was thinking of what she was going to do to those people who gave her a figure with the bit tits, small waist, and big hips men drooled over. She was thinking of what she was going to do to those people who put those damn tattoos on her breasts and her legs so her monstrous tits would draw even more attention. She was thinking of what she was going to say when she finally managed to get those rings our of her tongue and all that chain out of her mouth. She was thinking of all those things and more instead of learning an act to please the voyeurs in the audience who paid money to see women like her. Entertaining and pleasing women and men with the body she had was the last thing on her mind.

She didn’t put her mind or her heart into the skits she was told to perform. The tenth day Pierre had enough from the prima donna. The practice started as usual and as usual Miss Sin Dee was doing as little as possible. The other women quit their number and surrounded her.

“Okay bitch, you’re dragging all of us down. Either you get with the program or you’re going to be the decoration on the side of the stage.” The one she knew as Lindsey was in Miss Sin Dee’s face.

They had prepared for this and minutes later Miss Sin Dee was bridled and bitted. Her wrists were chained to her nipple rings. Her nose ring and tongue rings were chained to her nipple rings. They fastened a chain to each nipple ring. The music started and the girls took turns leading her back and forth across the stage as they worked on their numbers. When practice was over they took her to the side of the stage where there was a male mannequin in every detail. Designed as a sexual toy, the mannequin’s member was huge.

“Hon, the better we perform the more money we make. One way or another you are going to give the men the show they paid to watch.” Michele whispered in Miss Sin Dee’s ear.

Miss Sin Dee wanted to tell them no. She couldn’t even shake her head no the way she was chained.

“Okay Doll, on the pole.” Lindsey was on left side while Cathy was guiding her from the right. They were holding those rings between her legs up out of the way as they led her up onto the huge penis.

Miss Sin Dee felt it start up in her vagina and it was too big. She wanted to tell them it was too big as it slid a little further in.

“You’re going to love this, Sweetie.” Melody gave her butt a little push.

And the penis slid a little further up into her. They were wrong, she wasn’t loving it.

Candy brought a small chain around the waist of the mannequin and locked it to the pussy rings between Miss Sin Dee’s legs. “Either get with the program or this is going to be your part of the act every night, Sweetheart.”

Miss Sin Dee cried as the girls left her there chained to a mannequin with his penis inside her. To her horror it started vibrating. Try as hard as she could to refuse she started getting hot. Little by little it slipped further and further up inside her as she rode the pole. Five minutes later she had an orgasm and started hunching the penis as she lost all control. When the orgasm passed she tried to back off the penis and stop the emotional drive she was feeling. It was too much to stand. She couldn’t escape because she was chained to the man with his penis up inside her.

Six hours later when the music started, the girls bounded out on stage to take their places. Miss Sin Dee was coming to another of many climax. The curtains opened. The girls danced across the stage in rhythm to the music as they removed their costumes. Miss Sin Dee was in the throes of an orgasm and hunching the mannequin.

The audience screamed. “Go bitch.” Most of them watched the woman screwing the mannequin.

It was after four in the morning, the band and the girls had gone home. Le Cat was closed until the next evening. Miss Sin Dee was left chained to the mannequin. She was in the throes of another orgasm as the mannequin vibrated inside her. She was still performing for an audience no longer there.

It was a little after four thirty when Pierre walked up in front of her. He unlocked the chain on her pussy rings. “The girls took a vote and said it was your best performance ever. I have to agree. They said the tips were great last night.”

Miss Sin Dee backed off the penis. She was spent emotionally and physically. She felt empty inside. She wanted to tell Pierre he could ride the pole if he thought it was such a great idea.

Pierre snapped the lock back on her pussy rings and led her to a bed in the dressing room. He laid her down on the bed and locked the chain to the bedpost. “Get some rest.”

She wanted the bridle and bit, and the other chains removed. At least let her have her tongue back in her mouth and her wrists unlocked from her nipple rings. She watched as he left the room.

She must have dozed because Michele and Lindsey were unlocking her from the bed.

Lindsey was smiling. “Come on Princess.”

They took her tongue chains loose from her nipple rings so she could get her tongue back into her mouth. Standing her up they gave her liquid food and water and then took her to the bathroom where they let her take care of necessities before they showered her and led her back to the bed.

Miss Sin Dee was grateful for the small things as the girls didn’t pull her tongue out and chain it to her nipple rings. She was wishing they would remove the bridle before they chained her to the bed and left but they didn’t.

“Later Princess.” Michele waved at her as the two girls walked out of the dressing room.

It seemed Miss Sin Dee had just closed her eyes when Cindy and LuAnn were unlocking her chain.

Cindy held up the bottle of liquid diet. “Let’s go Sin Dee. Hon if you had half a brain you would get with the program. You brought this on yourself because you were costing all of us extra tips. You wanted to act like a prima donna. We asked Pierre to fire you but he wouldn’t do it. He said if we wanted to earn our money we had to get you straightened up. We made good money last night with you riding the pole all night. If it has to be, as long as you work here, then you’re going to be stuck on that pole every night from now on.”

Miss Sin Dee looked at Cindy in horror.

Lu Ann nodded. “Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Here’s the deal and there isn’t any debate. You ride the pole again tonight. Tomorrow you will get a chance to prove you want to dance with the rest of us. If you don’t put your heart into it then you’re going back onto that pole. Do you understand?” LuAnn was explaining how Miss Sin Dee’s future was shaping up.

The two girls fed her a liquid diet. They took her down to the bathroom and let her take care of the necessities again. They showered her again.

LuAnn took her tongue chains and fastened them to her nipple rings. “You know, I was thinking of having that done myself. It looks uncomfortable to me, want to talk about it?

Miss Sin Dee wanted to tell LuAnn it wasn’t comfortable at all. She wished LuAnn had all those rings and chains to see what it was like.

To her horror they led her back out to the stage and the mannequin. Only it wasn’t the same mannequin. She wanted to tell them no.

Cindy took her pussy rings in her right hand. “Some of the other girls have a vagina ring but not as many and as big as yours. Come on bitch, on the pole.”

Cindy gave a pull. Miss Sin Dee was shaking her head no as she stepped up to the mannequin. It didn’t make any difference how much she didn’t want to. Those rings were permanently attached to a very sensitive area.

“You follow good bitch.” Cindy led her upon to the huge penis of the mannequin where it was barely up inside Miss Sin Dee’s vagina. LuAnn slipped the chain around the waist of the mannequin and locked it to Miss Sin Dee’s pussy rings.

There was no way Miss Sin Dee could back off the thing. She sure didn’t want it further up inside her. She had more than enough of riding the pole the night before. It started vibrating. She knew it would tease her and cause her to orgasm if she couldn’t get off of it. She knew eventually it would drive her mind and her body into the throes of an orgasm and she would want it all as she pushed to get it inside her. She knew it was too big and too long and it would hurt her. If she didn’t escape she knew she would be driven by sexual desires to mount it only to climax and regret what she had done. She tried to escape but escape was not possible. Her pussy rings were chained to the man with no escape possible. When she pulled back those concentric rings hurt in a very strategic place, her labia. She hunched the pole hoping to get it inside her before her emotions demanded she mount it in lust. It was too big as she felt herself unable to accept its monstrous size.

Just as Miss Sin Dee didn’t think it could get any worse the girls brought another mannequin up behind her. She couldn’t see what they were doing. She got the point when she felt something huge slid up inside her butt. The mannequins were double teaming her.

LuAnn and Cindy wrapped the hands on the mannequin in front of her around her butt cheeks and chained them together so they were constantly groping her. Bringing up the hands of the man behind her they chained them to her breast rings to caress Miss Sin Dee’s breasts where they were locked to her nipple rings. He was constantly fondling her. Now besides screwing her the mannequins were massaging her breasts and butt. LuAnn and Cindy unlocked her wrists where she was bound to her own nipple rings and moved her hands down and chained her wrists together through her smallest pussy ring. To the audience it would look like Miss Sin Dee was holding onto the man’s penis or playing with her own pussy as she screwed him.

“Damn you’re looking hot, bitch. The men should love your double team act.” LuAnn had moved up in front of Miss Sin Dee.

“Yeah, but it gets even better.” Cindy brought up a huge penis and slipped it into Miss Sin Dee’s mouth. She tried to work it past the bridle and bit. “Suck doll, it’s a little big.”

Miss Sin Dee wasn’t about to suck that thing in. Her mouth was already full of hardware and that sex toy was the last thing she wanted.

“Now that’s not cooperating, bitch.” Judy reached up and held Miss Sin Dee’s nose. Miss Sin Dee needed air and she sucked the huge penis back into her mouth. Judy turned loose. “Good girl.”

The enormous balls were resting on Miss Sin Dee’s extended tongue. Cindy locked the sex toy to the bridle. “See, you can be a team player. Everyone is going to love your act in the show.

“We noticed you were getting dehydrated last night. This one will shoot a little water into your throat every few minutes. Enjoy the night, Princess. We have to get ready for our act in a few hours.” LuAnn was walking off stage.

“Save your act as a crowd pleaser tonight.” Cindy turned off the mannequin she was facing. He was no longer teasing her with his monstrous penis.

Judy pulled a gold chain out of the mouth of the mannequin and hooked it to Miss Sin Dee’s tongue ring. “It shortens up every few minutes so you have to French kiss him while you’re screwing him, bitch. Just a little added something for the men in the audience to think about. Be sure and act like you’re enjoying it because the audience digs a little deeper into their pockets when we smile at them.”

Miss Sin Dee had no desire to please the crowd tonight. She didn’t want to ride the pole. She could resist as long as it wasn’t vibrating and wiggling around teasing her, bringing her to a orgasm. The man behind her was turned off and she heard steps walking away. Miss Sin Dee was uncomfortable. The penis of the man behind her was too long and too big and it hurt. She would wiggle trying to find a place where it didn’t hurt but there wasn’t such a position. Even rising more on her toes than she already was didn’t help but made it worse because it seemed it would work further up every time she had to come back down off the tips of her toes. She wanted both men out of her but at least they weren’t driving her sexual desires. What the girls didn’t turn off was the chain going into the mannequin’s mouth. Every few minutes Miss Sin Dee would be forced to lean in and follow the chain as it shortened pulling her tongue into the mouth of the mannequin. Forced to French kiss the mannequin, it would hold her for two minutes before it let out slack and she could lean back again before starting the same action thirty seconds later.

A lifetime of pain for Miss Sin Dee was only a couple hours. The music was playing, the girls took their places on the stage. To Miss Sin Dee’s horror LuAnn turned the mannequins on. The thing she dreaded was happening as the curtain opened and an audience screamed in delight. The girls danced across the stage losing clothes on the way.

Miss Sin Dee wiggled forward and back to try and get away from the things inside her. She didn’t want to perform for a crowd. The man’s monstrous penis was starting to fuel her sexual fires as it vibrated. She tried to coax it in before she climaxed and hurt herself mounting it. It was too big. She tried to back away from it and found pain as the pussy rings held her so tantalizingly close to escape but so far. She was getting sexually hot as the man screwed her from behind as the man in front of her screwed her. She furiously sucked on the penis chained in her mouth trying to get more of it down her throat.

The audience was in a roar. They could see the Slut Princess ridding the huge penis. Miss Sin Dee was working herself into an orgasm as a club full of men watched and shouted encouragement. “Suck it, fuck it bitch!”

Her sexual desires were on fire. She wanted that monstrous penis inside her warm pussy. She hunched it as she bounced on the one screwing her from behind. She sucked harder on the penis in her mouth and finally was getting it down her throat as it lengthened. She was getting close to an orgasm. She had to have that huge dick up inside her to satisfy her sexual drive. She drove down on it and cried in sexual pain and delight. She furiously hunched the man’s huge dick fueling her sexual drive even more. It was maddening trying to come down on the monstrous dick in her butt while at the same time trying to get more satisfaction driving down on the one in her warm pussy. She furiously sucked the dick further down her throat. The tongue chain started shortening and she was pulled into a French kiss with the mannequin.

“Go Bitch!” The audience screamed as they watched and urged her to new sexual heights.

She was no longer driven by thought but by sexual desire. She was in dire straights as she was French kissing the mannequin and trying to drive down on the mans huge dick without finding relief and finally she climaxed, emotionally spent. The tongue chain let out slack and she leaned back. She had to get off the thing which was causing a terrible amount of pain. She couldn’t and it wouldn’t let her body stop for a minute as it keep vibrating and teasing her. She tried to cough up the penis down her throat. It was stretched and it stayed causing her to gag. The penis in her butt hurt and she wanted off it. She tried to push up even more on her toes only to find the six inch heels she was wearing already placed her on her toes. Miss Sin Dee could find no respite. It was pushing even harder as it vibrated.

The audience screamed their approval of the bitch in heat mounted on the mannequin and mounted by the mannequin. The bitch was obviously enjoying herself from the way she was wiggling about and French kissing the mannequin. They screamed for her to keep it up not knowing Miss Sin Dee had no choice but to keep performing because she was chained to her tormentors. Everyone had heard it was a special show. Miss Sin Dee was the special act. Men threw money up on the stage along with condoms, hotel keys, and other items. They had heard the bitch would keep on screwing the men all evening. They wanted to try out Miss Sin Dee herself.

When her orgasm climaxed she would try to back off to let her body and her emotions find relief. Relief would be tantalizingly close as she pulled back from the monster inside her. But only close before she would start the performance all over again.

Le Cat closed at four. Miss Sin Dee was left screwing the men until everyone except Pierre had left. Pierre turned off the men and removed the penis gag out of her mouth. He removed the penis she had been forced to sit on all night before he unchained her from the man in front of her. Finally she was allowed to slide off the pole. She was sore and hurt like she had never hurt before in her whole life.

“The girls made good money last night. They would be happy if you rode the pole every night the same way. I haven’t made up my mind yet. You’ll get to rest today. You won’t have to ride the pole tonight if you do a decent rehearsal with the girls this afternoon. Today when the girls rehearse their numbers you will be out there with them. If you aren’t giving it your full attention and everything you got then you’ll do your performance ridding the pole. Are we clear?” Pierre unhooked her tongue chains, along with her other chains. He unlocked her wrists from her nipple rings.

Miss Sin Dee was in pain. She didn’t know there was so much pain in the whole world. She would do anything he asked as long as she didn’t ever have to ride the pole again. She nodded her head in agreement.

“Good. One of the girls will take care of you today and tonight. You keep in mind what I told you. We will get along fine from now on. Keep in mind riding the pole is going to be your act if you aren’t giving me a hundred percent in effort.” He turned and walked off the stage.

Julie walked up and took Miss Sin Dee by the arm. “Come on honey. Let’s get you cleaned up. We didn’t want to do that to you but you left us no alternative. We made good money and your part is twenty percent of the take. It’s not enough when you have to ride the pole but you won’t ever have to do that again unless you want to for extra income. The girl who rides the pole gets seventy percent more than the others. None of us are that desperate for money. Kaylee was the last one to ride the pole. That was four weeks ago.”

Pierre had promised in time he would remove the tongue rings and chain so she could form words if she turned out to be a good performer. Of course he didn’t tell her those rings and chains were never going to be removed. It was part of the reason the men paid money to watch her perform. Six months later she was still putting up with the tongue rings and chain. Her communication was hand written notes and with those long nails, not very much of that. Miss Sin Dee achieved her position as chairman of the board after writing a note telling one of the other girls what her goal in life had been.

Life was complicated as an Exotic Princess putting up with all the things that had been done to turn her into one of the most exotic creatures. The men were gathered around the long table. Miss Sin Dee pranced in as everything wiggled and jiggled. Her long platinum blonde hair was interwoven through a huge wide lace crown adorned with gold chain, gems, bells, and glittering ornaments. She had finally learned how to prance while wearing the thing. It was a matter of balance. She was dressed in a red silk business suit and six-inch heels. She walked up to the head of the conference table, picked up a gavel, and banged it down.

“This meeting will come to order.” One of the men called out.

“Take it off bitch!” “Take it all off.” “Show us how, bitch!” Came from the men gathered at the table as a board member rose on each side of her. Together they lifted her to the top of the table. The strip music started playing and Miss Sin Dee danced down to the other end of the table stopping to tease the men as she slowly tossed her red satin jacket. Her monstrous breasts were straining to be released under her red silk blouse.

“All the way.” “Show us how.” The men shouted as Miss Sin Dee stopped and turned toward the audience. Slowly she unbuttoned and removed her blouse as she side stepped from one end of the table to the other. A black lace corset barely contained her huge breasts still not fully exposing what the audience had paid to see. She pranced back down to the other end of the conference table where two men were waiting. They lifted her up off the table and another man removed her red satin pants. The men placed her back on the table. All of Miss Sin Dee’s rings were plainly visible through her corset. She danced in rhythm to the music down to the other end of the table and back. The audience screamed in anticipation. The men laid her down on the table and removed her corset before they stood her back up. Miss Sin Dee was naked except for her gold chains, gold breast shields, and her tattoos. Her enormous perfectly formed breasts with the gold breast shields and nipple rings. The gold chain fastened to the shields spread across her spider web on her left breast and the beautifully decorated dragon on her right breast. The audience was screaming for her to go on as Miss Sin Dee pranced to the other end of the table and back again and everything wiggled.

She was the Exotic Princess with her rings, chains, crown, and her tattoos, the ones on her breasts and the snake and dragon crawling up her legs. The audience roared in delight as they screamed for more.

Ten times she pranced and wiggled from one end of the table and back to the opposite end of the table. The other women had come in dressed in suits and dresses as wives and sweethearts of the board members. They were waiting as a group at the end of the table. They took her by the arms and laid her down on her back. All the men had run to the other end of the stage away from the jealous wives and sweethearts. The music was drowned out by the screaming audience. Everyone had heard of the skit the Exotic Princess did as Chairperson of the board. They waited for the Piece de Resistance she performed at the end.

The sweethearts and wives stood the Exotic Princess back up on the table. Miss Sin Dee had been bridled and bitted. The reins of golden chain was attached to her breast rings. A second set of gold chain attached to her bridle went over her shoulders and down between her buttox where they were fastened to her pussy rings. Her wrists were locked to her breast rings. Her tongue was pulled out as far as it would go with gold chains and attached to her breast rings. She had chains from her breast rings to her nose ring. Chains were hooked to her nipple rings and fastened to her pussy rings. The women had practiced this skit for weeks. They had to support her huge crown and keep her ridged as they stood her back up as Miss Sin Dee was chained into a position where she had no movement except for her hips and legs. The audience went wild as Miss Sin Dee was exposed; helpless, locked in chain. This was the show they came to see. The Slut Queen with the huge tits and the impossibly small waist. She was locked in bondage by her own chains and body rings.

For Miss Sin Dee, now was the hardest and most dangerous part of her skit. She had to prance in rhythm from one end of that table to the other ten times in six-inch heels while her wrists were chained to her breasts. And doing it all while balancing that huge crown. If she mis stepped it could possibly mean her death. The other actors had moved back. She was the one the audience had paid money to see. Miss Sin Dee, Exotic Princess of Le Cat club was the star attraction. She had to do six more different skits before the night was up but this was the most dangerous. The Exotic Princess focused on her feet, balancing the crown, and the table top. There was nothing else in her mind. The screaming audience was no longer there. The music was off in the distance as she pranced to the end of the table and back again. One she counted in her mind. Nine more to go. She had made it as chairman of the boardroom every night, if only for a few minutes as she performed.

And that same night thousands of women around the world danced in cages or strutted across a stage taking off their clothes because men and women paid money to watch them perform but wouldn’t pay them money to run their companies. And that same day another doctor walked into surgery to change the appearance of another woman. To make her more exotic, more of everything than what mother nature gave her because she found she could make a decent living fueling men’s imagination as an exotic dancer performing on stage. But no one would hire her to run their company or corporation. Her college education qualified her as a very smart strip tease artist.

Danielle and Lin Su walked into the boardroom of Acme Limited never knowing how fortunate it wasn’t Danielle performing with the exotic body designed to tease men and women’s imagination, in the Le Cat club. In time Lin Su and Danielle would retire very rich and with valued business connections all over the world that would keep paying them for their advice and services. They would end up the same as Danielle had wanted to do for an old gentleman who had died long before. He had left Lin Su and Danielle a sprawling business empire spanning the world knowing his companies and employees were in good hands.

Pierre didn’t love Miss Sin Dee but he came to admire her. He asked her to move in with him and eventually she did. In time Pierre and Miss Sin Dee would retire with a small fortune in savings from the Le Cat Club and the money she made while performing her exotic dances. Her retired life would be one of recluse, venturing out into public only at night like the more exotic creatures of the world when they leave their lair. She would find it easier to camouflage her exotic body in the shadows and artificial lights. Miss Sin Dee would find night people tend to be more tolerant of those who are different. Except for a few people, the public is especially intolerant of the Exotic Princess’s all over the world who make their living performing for the public who pay to see such creatures. Pierre became her protector as he shielded her from the public. At the parties he gave everyone treated Miss Sin Dee with respect as a beautiful woman rather than a Slut Queen. Pierre had made it known he would tolerate nothing less for Miss Sin Dee the Exotic Princess.

Sometimes we can’t control our own destiny be it fate, chance, or possibly even a higher intelligence.

Acme Limited Company
Kevin Ackers
Danielle Steadham
Daniel Stedham

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Where is the payback for Miss

Where is the payback for Miss Sin Dee in all this? She loses all the way round and all because of something she had absolutely nothing to do with initially, except for a mix up of luggage and names.?
Based on this alone, I vote no on this story. In my opinion, there has to be some sort of way for her to be redeemed and given back at least part of her life.
Overall, the story in interesting, but again no redeeming values contained within it that I could see or feel.

Worth Reading

Hi,
I do not recall seeing your work before, this is a well written story for a first entry here leading me to believe that you have posted before.

I would not go so far as to say he didn't deserve it, from some of Sin Dee's reflections on her past relation ship with exotic dancers, still one does feel pain for her happenstance.

I tend to agree that

Brooke Erickson's picture

I tend to agree that *something* should have happened for Daniel.

If nothing else Danielle should have wondered more about what happened to him *and* had at least some interest in getting back the money from the clinic.

Also, the second time Miss Sin Dee was mounted on the pole? You have a dildo in her mouth *and* you have her tongue pulled out forcing her to french kiss the mannequin.

Sorry, not physically possible. Try it. Put a banana or a polish sausage in your mouth and try french kissing someone. The part that's sticking out will make it impossible.

Oh yeah, it's "French national". That is somebody with French citizenship.

A French nationalist is a person who has certain political views about France.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

the way I read it

and after some thought I see that perhaps Daniel was punished in advance kinda of advance karma if he was being groomed to run that company in as questionably an ethical manner and Danielle was at the same lifted out from all the bad things that happened to her. I still felt bad for Miss Sin Dee as the full checklist was well over the top. I did like the story as it made me think long past when I was done reading

raw deal for an innocent

And bad things can happen to those with no crime in their hearts as well........ His family never found his body when he was kidnapped in Thailand and likely murdered... And with the shock the company and its board suffered, no one there seemed to notice his absence as well.
Which leaves it up to to the newly very rich Danielle to look - which she didn't.... She didn't even drop a note to the US Consulate about Dr Nuygen So Evil triumphs again. Sad.