My Starbucks Obsession Part 5 of 5

Printer-friendly version
SBUX1.jpg


By NINA ADAMS


My Starbucks Obsession Part 5 of 5 (Conclusion?)

In the first four parts, the local barista at Starbucks comes to the rescue of his favorite patron and secret crush. They begin an unusual relationship that spans their very different worlds. The Barista begins a gradual transformation into the world of feminine wonderment. His previously dull lifestyle and boring wardrobe get a total makeover with the assistance of his dream girl.

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 12--

Charlie walked me in to LuLu's like a proud parent with her child. She handed me off to the receptionist while assuring me that today was going to so special. The receptionist also greeted me with an odd attempt at encouragement.

"Brooke, we will get started momentarily. You are going to be so happy taking this big step. We will be in your corner all the way. Before long you will be even more amazed by the results."

I knew what I agreed to was craziness for a Gala and to please Charlie, but the level of encouragement seemed unnecessarily forced. I was in the dark as to what treatments Charlie had signed me up for, but in the presence of the smiling receptionist, once again I mindlessly re-signed a bunch of wavers. I had made my commitment so I basically wanted to just get it done and be over with.

Almost as soon as Charlie had disappeared I was led back to the side of the spa I had never seen. This side was more like a doctors office and lacked much of the plush salon characteristics. The aid put me in a sterile looking room and told me that someone would be with me shortly.

A few minutes later a very business like woman entered the room. "I am here to take your blood pressure and a blood sample."

"Excuse me. What's that for?"

"I am only the medical technician so you should ask the Doctor when you see her. This is usually just done to make sure you are healthy and for baseline medical records. It's very routine."

"When am I seeing a Doctor?"

"I am just a nurse. I can't answer that, but my guess is later after they check your blood results."

"I didn't even know they did stuff like that here."

"This is a clinic, not just a spa. We do many types of cosmetic treatments in the office. Nothing major, but things like laser, botox and minor surgical procedures are part of our services. It says on your record you already have done laser hair removal here. We probably should have started a more thorough medical file then."

I wasn't in that part of the office long before I was taken for my spa treatments. From the wax I had my hair washed and conditioned. Then I was taken to LuLu's salon chair, where LuLu was getting ready.

"Brooke, today I have the privilege to give you your first stylish cut. Your hair has grown out and looks very healthy. I am going to make it look more fashionable, but keep it manageable for you. As your feminine skills develop you can try more adventurous looks with it."

"Not likely, but manageable sounds good. It's gotten to be more work as it has gotten longer."

"Being pretty takes some work and many girls your age have even longer hair. I do not plan to make it short, so you still will need to care for it."

"I am in your hands."

LuLu went to work, but unlike my past simple maintenance cuts, she took her time. I was not allowed to watch in the mirror so I could later take in the full effect. She was very precise even though most of her snips did not result in much hair falling. There were a few cuts that resulted in long strands falling but not that many of them. When she felt sufficiently satisfied with how my still damp hair looked, a second stylist went to work.

The second stylist did not use scissors. She just wrapped some of my strands in tinfoil and treated them with chemicals. This actually took longer than the cut. With the foil still is my hair I was taken for a manicure and pedicure. My nails had gradually been allowed to grow longer and were now the longest they had ever been. The manicurist only rounded them, but did not shorten them. I knew I was getting the full girl treatment today so I just bit my lip when my nails were painted in a deep red shade. For the first time my hands were put in a microwave like oven. After just a very short period I was told to take them out. Missy the manicurist asked how I liked my no-chip color.

She repeated a similar process on my toes so that I matched. All I was told is that these were more durable.

Following the mani-pedi I was taken back to LuLu's station and the foil was removed. My hair was washed again and then LuLu worked with her brush and hand blower. When she finished I asked to finally see the results, but she said not yet.

"Before you see yourself we want to apply the some special base makeup Charlie said would make things easier for a makeup novice like you. She said you currently don't have a lot of experience applying makeup yourself."

"Actually none."

"Well we are going to do some micro-pigmentation, which makes it easy for an amateur to look stunning."

"You can do stuff here that makes it easier when I am not here? That sounds impossible."

"Not at all. You still need to put on your own makeup to look your best, but some base tinting helps with the hardest parts."

"Anything to make it easier."

I was treated to yet another specialist that worked on my eyes for longer than it took to get the mani and pedi. When she was done on my eyes and lashes she also treated my lips. I knew I was going to get makeup today, but was surprised how long it took. They had not used any powders or foundations, so I was shocked how long it took.

When the asian girl had finished I asked her why it took so long. She told me that with these pigments you must be very careful and exacting. You would not want to make any errors or apply the wrong amount. She then went on to explain this was long lasting makeup. Unlike regular makeup this stays on when makeup remover is used. It was not as permanent as a tattoo, but would last at a minimum 2-3 weeks. After that I would have to have it redone.

My heart sank when she said that, as this gig was only supposed to go on for about a week. She was gone before I could compose myself and ask how to remove it.

LuLu came over to see the handiwork and just smiled.

"Can I please see what has come of me?"

"If you insist. I was going to wait until you were done, but I guess it won't hurt for you to see how beautiful you have become."

Together we walked over to her mirror and I slowly gazed at the reflection. I barely resembled my former self. It was definitely me, but my image was completely female. My hair had been turned into a layered blunt cut long page-boy style including curled under straight across bangs. My hairstyle had gone from a long androgynous style to a very fashion forward woman's cut. It was a trendy look, but not one that could be mistaken for a guy's style. If that was not enough, the semi-permanent eyeliner, mascara and lip tint gave my face a seductive allure. The noir die was not overly dark, but the eyeliner was distinct and effect was unmistakeable.

There was no way that my appearance could be covered up to look manly. I had been transformed for the time being into a woman.

"I don't look like me. I look like a fully made up lady."

"You still could use some makeup to look date ready, but you do look hot. If you want to play the banshee look down, you could pull your hair into a high ponytail and with those cute bangs you will appear less city-chic and more the girl next door type."

They did not get my concern. I did look fabulous, which was beginning to sink in, but this was not like a piece of Charlie's clothes that I could just remove. I was going to have telltale signs of this adventure well beyond the week.

I certainly found my image to be spell-bounding. I would have considered my looks attractive on another woman, but it was hard to accept that was me. I tried my best to just accept that for now I was a pretty gal. I couldn't think of what else could be on the docket, so I just asked.

"Next up you need to get dressed. Roxy is waiting for you in the office."

I was wearing the clothes that Charlie had sent me off in, but knew that Roxy would have some new things for me since she took all the measurements.

Roxy greeted me with an approving smile that was becoming the norm at the salon.

"You are quite the doll. I see LuLu and her team have not lost their magic. You are the finest transformation that I have had the privilege to assist with."

Her statement gave me pause, but she clearly was impressed with my new look.

"So what lovely clothes have you brought for me? Charlie is clearly enamored with your work. She always looks great, so I guess you would also call me a fan. Unfortunately for your fashions, I am not built like her."

"That's mainly why I am here. Charlie did send along an outfit, but my job is to improve on your frame so it fits properly. I don't make outerwear."

"I'm confused. I thought you were a tailor."

"In a sense I am. I specialize in foundation clothes and lingerie. I am going to give you some shape. Instead of adjusting the clothes to fit the body, I tailor the body to better fit the clothes."

"How's that?"

"Time to find out. Strip down to your panties."

In a matter of minutes I had the realest looking pair of breast attached to my chest with an adhesive. These were custom made for me and had an almost invisible seem. Roxy dusted a little makeup along the seam which further blended the "C" cup sized breasts to my chest. She also packed me up a container of the skin tone powder for future touchups.

The weight of these forms were significant, but they held solid even without a bra.

"These are heavy, I can't believe they don't fall off."

"Don't worry about that. That adhesive is extremely strong. Do not try and take them off yourself. I have a special solvent which can be used in a week or two as your body's natural secretions begin to loosen them. I will re-attach them down the road if or when that is necessary."

There wasn't much of me that even faintly resembled a man. Looking at myself in the mirror I hardly felt like one anymore.

Roxy had a suitcase full of additional items to further enhance my figure and sex appeal. She had me try on 5 different styles of bras, some camisoles, panties and butt and hip pads. She also had me put on a waist cincher which did little for my already narrow waist. Finally she pulled out a full corset. After pulling the strings to a very uncomfortable level, my straight shape had been re-formed to more hour glass proportions. I begged for her to remove it or loosen it, but she said the pain would pass or become more tolerable in time.

That was the last item in Roxy's arsenal and all that was left was to get dressed.

Charlie had kept my debut outfit simple but still sexy. I found myself in a black leather A line skirt and a white silk blouse. I also sported modest heeled patent leather slip on pumps. The look accentuated all of my new curves and finished off my new style very tastefully. If this girl had visited my old Starbuck store she would have commanded a great deal of attention. What started as some playful fun with Charlie had led me to a surreal new me.

After a quick text message from Roxy, LuLu returned to see their new creation.

"Baby you are gorgeous. You are going to break a lot of hearts."

"I think my own is missing a few beats... is Charlie here yet. I need some food and a big cocktail; no make that two."

"She is on her way, but you still have to see Dr. Renau first."

"I hope she is a shrink. I think I am going to need one."

"She does provide counseling among her skills. I am sure you will make a good impression."

I had lost most of my inhibitions at this point, but I did feel strange seeing a doctor after completing my total transformation. My blood may be healthy, but what would she think about my head.

Dr Renau was already aware of my new look before I even introduced myself. She did not seem surprised in the least.

"Brooke, I am glad to meet you. You certainly make a beautiful young woman."

"I appreciate your thoughts. I am still adjusting to all of this."

"It is good that you realize that. Adjusting to your changes will take time and some patience. Are you happy?"

The Doctor was probably one of Charlie's many friends or former clients taking an interest in my makeover so I wanted to project a positive attitude. I also remembered that Charlie did not want me to come across like I was doing this for anyone but myself. I did not know why I needed to speak with the Doctor, but then very little of any of this made sense.

She had a very relaxed atmosphere about her and started the conversation with some general small talk. We talked about my job at Starbucks, where I grew up, family and eventually even a little about relationships. Neither of us specifically used Charlie's name, but everything was kept upbeat.

After finishing our random discussions Dr. Renau changed directions to my chart and some more direct and personal questions.

"How does it feel to present yourself fully as a woman now?"

"It has been a lot of work. Until recently, I would never have thought all this possible."

"Do you like what you see when you look in the mirror now?"

"I am amazed. This has been beyond any expectation I had."

"But are you happy?"

I had to pause for a moment and reflect on my earlier conversation with Charlie. She thought it was important that I feel and express that this was for me.

"I definitely have been happier in recent months. I have done things that surprised even me, but they have led to great pleasure. So I guess that is a yes."

"Looking at you it appears you are fully committed. Do you think you are mentally ready to see this through to the end?"

I was scared about what the coming days would feel like and the Gala was a complete mystery, but I knew I could do it.

"The past few months have helped me mentally prepare for all this. Back then I don't think I could have done this, but now I think I can handle almost anything. My friend has encouraged all this and now I am ready as I can be. I am pretty sure I look passable, so I will just not give people reasons to think otherwise."

"You have a good attitude. Not everyone taking on such a challenge are that optimistic. It should help you when you go through inevitable difficult moments."

"I didn't have to go down this path, but ultimately I hope it will be just another step and maybe even lead to a stronger bond in a relationship."

"Since you started dressing on a regular basis, have you been sexually active?"

I thought that was an overly personal question, but since it was a doctor I felt some extra level of confidentiality.

"I have had the best sex of my life. I think it has a lot to do with I am so happy."

"Brooke, you sound very well adjusted. Usually I recommend a series of psychological appointments for candidates that I meet here, but for now I think you are handling things exceptionally well and should be OK. I will still recommend a colleague for you to chat with if this gets overwhelming. I also will want to see you periodically at my other office or here at the spa to check on your overall health. Your blood test came back very clean so I think you are good to go."

"That is great Doc. So are we done?"

"As soon as I start you on your "juices" you can head out."

"Juices?"

"I want to start you out with a strong blocker and then prescribe you daily supplements to replace those. As good as you feel and look now, you will notice improvements pretty quickly. The longer you stay on them the better the results."

"Is this like a cleanse?"

"I have never heard someone call it exactly that, but in a way yes. The blockers stop your body from producing undesirable bodily excretions and the pink pills replace those unwanted cells with ones that enhance your whole body. I have had great success with patients your age both physically and in how you feel."

I had never taken a blockers or supplements before, but the doctor certainly thought they would help. Maybe it would even make sex better, if that was possible.

I received two shots directly into my rear cheeks.

The doctor then provided me an envelope with the prescriptions and a 7 day supply of the daily pills. She also said there was a note in the envelope that she signed that I could use at the DMV if I wanted to get a new ID or at work if anyone had an issue with my altered appearance. A doctors note was not going to make returning to my job at Starbucks much easier, but I thanked her none the less.

"There are things we can later discuss to increase the results that you obtain from the medications, but I think this is enough for today. As much as you desire the immediate improvements, you need to be patient; Remember day-by-day."

As I left the doctor's chamber I was still perplexed as to why a checkup and supplements were part of todays activities. Maybe the stress of the makeover was too much for some people, but specialized supplements couldn't hurt.

I was finally finished with the activities at LuLu's and readied myself to meet up with Charlie. With all that I had gone through to please her, I knew she would be thrilled. When I came up front she was sitting with LuLu and Roxy drinking coffee or possibly tea. My entrance was greeted with some friendly applause.

I felt like a contestant in a game show or beauty pageant. My mere presence excited my audience. I received hugs from not just the two of them, but also from some of the other gals at the salon. It was nice to get all of the support, but I think I might have preferred to have had this Gala preparation to be more stealth.

Charlie's hug was the longest and she gave me a kiss on my cheek. It was a very friendly greeting that two old friends might enjoy.

"You are beautiful Brooke. Don't you feel dreamy?"

"Thank you, but this corset is painful and I still sting from the injections."

"Dr. Renau already started you on the mones? You must have made quite an impression. I guess we have even more to celebrate."

"Mones? Never heard that expression."

"Just slang for some of her girly scripts."

"The corset Roxy squeezed me into is a torture device. How do woman wear these?"

"These days not that many wear them unless they are trying to look their sexiest best. You need some figure training to catch up to the curves you still lack. You won't always need one of those, but for now it makes you look like a million bucks. Right now you look 100 times better than Caitlyn Jenner did when she wore one on the cover of Vanity Fair."

"All this must have cost a fortune. You have spent so much on me that I can't pay you back for. I want to do my part, but my Starbucks check does not leave a lot for this type of spending. You know I want to look nice for the Gala, but all this is over the top."

"I do understand that. I wish you could have had an opportunity to indulged yourself before we even met. I'm just happy that I have been able to watch you blossom. You were meant to look like this."

"I don't know about that. I do like how the makeover turned out, but some of this will be hard to remove when this is over."

"Brooke, you can't think like that. Right now you are a gorgeous woman and you have to accept that. Start thinking more like one."

"I know you are right, but I can't even imagine what my co-workers would think if they saw me now."

"We should go over there and find out. I bet they would scream in delight."

"I'll pass on that idea. I am just worried about down the road."

"I have some ideas about that too, but let's not worry about it for now."

"What should we do now Charlie? Is it time for our celebration?"

"Soon enough. I am taking you out for dinner and then we are going to one of the hottest and most exclusive night clubs in the city. You are going to experience what it feels like to command lust."

"I only want your attention Charlie."

"I do appreciate that, but you also need to explore your newfound status. I won't let anyone bite you, unless you decide you want it."

"Hardly. Couldn't we just do dinner and go back to your place?"

"Some of my friends are meeting down there for your debut, including Roxy, LuLu, and Tania. You need to get used to being a woman. A little nightclub attention will help eliminate any manly remnants you might still have. It's going to be fun. Just relax and trust me. Have I ever steered you wrong?"

I was not sure how or if I should answer that. I had allowed myself to gradually get deeper into a feminine appearance and now I was completely entrenched. Charlie was clearly thrilled with my changes and now she wanted me to enjoy life like I was one of the girls.

"I was hoping tonight would be just us."

"Don't be silly. Think of today as your re-birth day. It would be a waste not to go out and celebrate your first day as a woman. You look so good I doubt I will be able to keep you for my own much longer."

"I may look convincing as a woman, but I only am interested in you Charlie."

"You not only look convincing, but now that you got the Doctor to load you up with the hormones you really need to start accepting that you are a woman."

"Hormones! I didn't ask the doctor to give me any of those.What are you talking about?"

"Don't be coy Brooke. You made such a strong impression on Dr. Renau that you were ready, that she shot you up with an anti-androgen and pumped in your first dosages of estrogen. She wouldn't have done any of that if you had shown any hesitation or reluctance to your changes. She is very professional and will only begin a transition once she is convinced her patient is 100% ready."

"I thought those were just vitamin boosters that would improve my sex drive."

"They will improve your sex drive. You know how much I enjoy sex."

"I think I am going to be sick."

"The drugs have a way of doing that until your body adjusts, but it doesn't usually start the first day."

"My body adjusts? I need to sit down."

"Sure baby. It will be a while before the noticeable physical stuff starts, but you should start to feel the benefits soon. You are going to have to be patient with your transition."

"What kind of physical stuff?"

"You are young enough to get most of the pharmacological benefits. Little stuff like softer skin and slower body hair growth should come quickly. Depending on your genetics the body shape changes could be only a little or if you are lucky much more substantial. Is your mom small or large on top?"

"She's not a big woman, however she is pretty busty. What's that got to do with this?"

"Your breasts most likely will not be as big as your mom's, but will probably grow to about a size smaller than her's if you keep up with the meds. After your mones get a chance to do their work you can probably have the doctor do some magic to help out nature. Some day I suspect you will want the Doctor's help to feel complete."

"This can't be really happening. I'm a guy!"

"First off, I like you more as a woman. Secondly, look at yourself. Does that look like a guy?"

"But..."

"No real man could ever look like you do now. Cheer up, I like you better this way and I am sure it will do wonders for your popularity."

"I just wanted to be with you."

"You have been with me and you still are. Think about how much more fun your life has been as you followed your heart down this path. It will only get better."

"But I like woman."

"So do I, but now you will have even more options."

"I don't want more options."

"Be honest Brooke, who has been squealing in delight every time they have had a cock inside of them? You haven't even attempted to enter me since our first date."

"I thought that's what you liked."

"I have enjoyed our playing around, but even a bi girl like me likes to have a man take charge now and then. Most guys are real jerks, but the feeling of having a man deep inside me can be mind blowing. I think we share that passion."

"I would have done that if you wanted me to and I will."

"We both wanted to do for each other what we thought they would like. With you our girly time was nice. I like what we have shared. I can't imagine you anymore trying to pretend to be a man in bed. Pretty soon that won't be possible anyway. I wouldn't fret, sex is only going to get better for you."

"This is all beyond comprehension. How can I go from one day as a guy to the next as a girl?"

"Just accept who you are. You probably were always this way and only in the past few months have you began to realize it. It's called a transition for a reason. It takes time. You are too focused on the sex part of being a woman. It's going to be a lot longer before you get the total benefits on that. Being able to spread your legs and have someone enter you is only a small part of being a woman. I knew when I met you that you were not like most men. Stop pretending and embrace who you are."

"How can I face my friends, co-workers and my Mom?"

"You said your Mom already noticed some changes. Did she criticize you then?"

"No, but this is so much more."

"She probably already knows. She will love having a beautiful daughter. You will see."

"I can't just show up at work like this."

"You certainly could. Your co-workers probably expected this at some point. I have a better idea anyway."

"I am afraid to ask!!!"

"You know I hate it when you give me attitude like that. Maybe you should just catch a cab and deal with this on your own."

"Sorry Charlie. It's just so much has happened. What was your idea?"

"Remember, nobody likes a Bitch."

"I really am sorry."

"Ok then. With your business degree and experience in managing co-workers, I know we could get you a much better paying job at my law firm. You would start as an Executive Assistant."

"What is that?"

"First off, the pay and benefits will be much better than at Starbucks and with your skills you will have an opportunity to grow. You will learn a lot about the practice of law and will develop into an important part of our legal team. Our assistants, para-legals and Legal Secretaries practically run the office."

"How would I be able to work at your firm with the way I look now?"

"We would have to get you some additional work appropriate clothes. My office is not a casual place so you would have to dress like any other professional woman."

"You want me to come to work like this full time?"

"Of course. My office is a professional environment and you would have to respect that. We do not discriminate, so your transition would be fine. As a matter of fact, you would not be the first person to transition at the firm. That's un-important, but so long as you follow your appropriate and legal protocols on the job, everyone will support you. As Managing Partner I will see to that and be able to keep an eye on you. I am sure you will like that."

"You have already spent huge bucks on me. Between the clothes and clinic I am scared to think how much. Even with all the nice things you have bought me, I probably still don't have enough to cover all the clothing and other necessary expenses I would run up in the near future."

"I will have my company draw up a loan agreement for you that you can pay back from your paychecks over the next year. I would lend it to you myself, but if you work for my partnership that would not be appropriate. We are a law firm so we are pretty strict about personnel rules and potential conflicts."

"That makes sense."

"I think you would like working there and despite your current apparent shock, I think you would fit in nicely."

"I will think about it."

"What's to think about? Do you really want to work at Starbucks forever?"

"True. It's just that I have so much to absorb."

"We are celebrating tonight. Let's make it an even better celebration."

"I suppose you are right. There is just so much to think about."

"If you say yes, I will start the wheels turning."

"Since I will see more of you, how can I say no."

"Is that a yes?"

"God help me...Yes!"

__________________________________________________

Chapter 13--

Charlie was not kidding about starting the wheels turning. In the car as we were leavings LuLu's she called her office Human Resource Director and left a message about my pending employment.

"Brooke, I think you should start the first Monday after the Gala. You will get to meet some of the people at my firm that evening in a relaxed social environment. You are off all this week and that should give you time to make your final preparations for your new career. We can shop for some work clothes, supplies and get you updated identifications. Fortunately you already have such a pretty and perfectly suited girl's name."

"You know Charlie you have always misspelled my name. The guy spelling does not have an 'e'."

"We will have to get that legally changed then. We wouldn't want anyone to get your sex wrong when they saw your name."

It was ironic that Charlie had been misspelling my name over the past few months and now she planned to have my records changed to match her past errors. Charlie had no interest in having me explore whether this major lifestyle shift made long-term sense, rather she had her foot on the gas peddle. She rattled off all the things I needed to do over the next week which she had obviously already thought through. I was to inform Starbucks on Monday that I was moving on. She wanted me to go over there in person, but I was still uneasy about seeing my soon to be former co-workers, looking as I did now.

At Charlie's home she let me relax for a bit as she went up to her office. She took the materials that Dr. Renau gave me and disappeared for a while. I almost passed out on her couch from the flurry of activity and mental anxiety. My mind had been racing and I still was sorting through my new reality. I need to accept the current and future changes, but I was beginning to no longer question it. Charlie had convinced me that she saw the woman inside me, and on the outside I had to admit I liked how beautiful I looked. So much had happened so fast, but maybe it was for the best. Beginning a new career at a successful Law firm was also a step my life probably needed.

Charlie returned to the living room with a bottle of Champaign and a stack of papers.

"Let's get the paperwork out of the way and then we can toast to your future."

"What is all that?"

"Monday morning I will take care of all the legal issues with you working as a woman and correct your miss-spelled name. I also drew up a loan agreement so you can buy everything you need this week. You are going to want to look your best at work and will need lots of new things to fill out your wardrobe for your personal time. A judge friend of mine slipped me onto his docket so we should be able to get you a new driver's license Monday afternoon. After we get you your new ID you can complete your new employment agreement and get on our health care plan. We cover all your special medical needs as well as all surgical procedures.

"Surgical Procedures?"

"Let's not focus on any of that now. Dr. Renau will help you with all things medical. She will help you transition more comfortably and balance your medication."

I signed all the papers and we drank a glass of Champaign.

"I have a present for you."

Before I could answer she reached behind the door and handed me a Donna Karan deep blue cocktail dress to wear for dinner and the club. Maybe I had completely given in, but my immediate reaction was to hold it up to my body and say, "This is the most beautiful dress I had ever seen."

"You are going to break hearts in that dress; first we need to change you into some evening makeup."

"I hope I don't break your heart."

"Tonight I will help you with your makeup, but you are going to have to learn to do this yourself. The semi-permanent makeup you received at LuLu's will make it easier for a while, but you need to be able to refine your look. Maybe I can get one of LuLu's artists to give you some lessons."

When I had left the salon I looked like an attractive woman. As I stood with Charlie by her front door preparing to head out, I felt like a 'tart'. I didn't just look pretty, I looked like a girl trying to command attention. This was definitely a 'look at me' image.

Charlie looked spectacular as always in a black V-neck halter dress. I had a hard time taking my eyes off her and she knew it.

"Brooke are you ready to have the tables turned? You are going to have every guy and maybe even a few woman gawking at you just like you did every morning with me."

"Not sure, but going there with you means I am taken."

"You are taken when someone gives you a ring and you except."

During the drive downtown Charlie coached me on how I should behave. It was clear she was not planning on treating me as a date, but rather a girlfriend out to prowl with. She even gave me tips on how to act around people that I liked the attention of and those that I had no interest in. She certainly was an expert on the subtleties of relationships. I was taught when a smile was appropriate or when looking at someone or making eye contact was advisable. As she talked about little things like a hair flip or different posture positions, I could not help but think about Charlie's actions around me.

"Brooke you need to learn the proper social skills if you want to be successful and find happiness. You can practice some of what I have been talking about on me at dinner, but when we get to the club later, the sharks will be circling. You are out to have fun, but us girls have to watch out for ourselves and each other."

Charlie gave the key's to the valet at Gibson's and we entered the restaurant with our arms locked together. Immediately I could feel the eyes drilling in on us. I felt like prey that had been dropped into a cage. I tried not to look directly into any of the staring eyes, but despite Charlie's coaching my brain had a momentary freeze up. The men all had the same smiles plastered to their faces and many acknowledged our presence with a slight head nod when I scanned in their direction. I could finally relate to the daily experience that Charlie had to cope with. My first inclinations was fear and anxiety and only after a while did any sense of flattery make it's way into my consciousness.

"Charlie, everywhere I look someone is honing in on us. Are we on fire or bleeding?"

SBUX2_0.jpg

------My New Clubbing Look

"You are both beautiful and funny. When we first talked you asked me what it was like always having men hitting on me, now you really get to know what it feels like. Every so often you meet a nice guy, but most of the time it is just lust. You'll get used to it and better at dealing with it. For now just accept it."

I was glad we started the evening off with just the two of us at dinner. The restaurant was large and noisy, but at least it was just us at the table. I gradually began to relax and talk with Charlie. She looked like a million bucks, but I was much less focused on her beauty than I was in the past. Our conversation was mostly about me. Any reference she made to men did not include me and I was now on the girl's team.

About half way through dinner, the waiter informed us that two men at the table two rows over wanted to buy us a round. Charlie, smiled at me and asked, "Are you ready to meet some guys?"

"No way, I'm here with you and not interested."

Charlie instructed the waiter. "Thank them, and tell them maybe next time. You can also let them know we will be at Club Desire later this evening."

"Charlie!"

"You are going to have to loosen up. You are a girl now and stop pretending anything else. You may still like girls, but someone as pretty as you is going to be getting a lot of male attention. At some point you are going to have to feel that out. My guess is the feeling will be a good one. I certainly remember the way you squealed when my toy entered you. The real deal will only be better."

"Charlie I am only into woman. I have never ever been with a man."

"Let me understand something. When we had sex, you satisfied me just like a woman would satisfy another woman and every time I brought you to orgasm it was by pretending to be a man with a strap-on. I played the male role. If we were just pretending to be two girls, I would have come down on you just like you seemed to enjoy doing on me."

"You are twisting things. I just wanted to make you happy. I thought that's what you wanted."

"You sound like a devoted wife. You may still have some attraction to other woman, but if anything, I think you are closer to being a heterosexual woman than a potentially gay man. You need to rewire your superficial thinking. If you enjoy the company of men it is not a gay thing. You are almost all woman now and being with a man for you is closer to traditional."

"You want me to be with men? I thought we had something special between us."

"Brooke, you will always be special to me. You must know that. You have made me very happy and were there for me when I needed you. I have tried to return the favor. I want you to be happy. You deserve happiness and I have helped guide you to a place where you have a better place to find it. We will always be good friends and maybe even occasionally more."

"So you are saying nuptials are not ever going to be in our future together?"

"Brooke, you make me smile throughout my whole body. Truthfully, I know I am Bi, but someday I still hold out hope to meet one of the few great guys out there and get married. Even though it is now legal everywhere I do not not see myself marrying another woman. Maybe we can share nuptials as bridesmaids for each other. I know I would like that."

My whole world was changing and Charlie had not minced any words in spelling it out to me. Some of what she had said had crossed my mind, but the way she matter of factly put me into my new place, left little wiggle room to push back. I had allowed myself to be transformed both physically and mentally and this would have not been possible without some deep seated acceptance. Her words had upset me, but I had no argument to deny them.

"I feel numb all over."

"It's probably the cocktail. I will have to make sure you don't drink too much."

There was no turning back. I had accepted a job as a woman for which I totally looked the part and I had even begun the program to chemically transition to female. If there was going to be an epiphany moment it was now. I was a woman and would be living a woman's life. Where that would lead I was less certain, but at that moment I first allowed myself to not think of myself as a man in a dress, but rather as a woman.

Chapter 14- The Epilogue.

The story could easily continue, but we all know where Brooke was heading. Over the coming hours, days, weeks and months Brooke became more and more of the woman she now accepted was her destiny.

At Club Desire Brooke danced with the woman in her group as well as a few of the male patrons. With each new partner Brooke washed away any lingering doubts and began to understand the power she possessed over the male gender. Being desired was a wonderful feeling, but also a bourdon that could get her in trouble.

The evening was a long one with a few to many beverages. The limo dropped Brooke off at Charlie's place, but she was returning alone. It was probably a good thing considering her state.

--- Brooke's mom was surprised but not upset by Brooke's rapid acceptance that she was a woman inside. She had previously thought that her child might have been losing his direction as he grew into a man. For Brooke's mother, the stunning physical transformation made the gender change easier to process and quicker to come to terms with. While they had always been emotionally close, the lifestyle shift provided a great opportunity for additional bonding.

--- The new job was not exactly what was anticipated, but Brooke quickly became comfortable in the new environment. The 'Management' opportunity more closely resembled a Secretarial role. At first, Brooke worked as a floater, before being promoted to 'Secretary' and assigned to a junior lawyer. While office manager may initially have been the ultimate job goal, the real golden ticket would be to be named Executive Secretary to a Managing Partner. Achieving that promotion would take time, skill and a little feminine charm.

trouble9.jpg

------The Smile I Flashed When I Got My First Promotion

Brooke had flashed a little of that charm at the Gala prior to starting the new job. She had attracted some heavy attention from a couple of the lawyers at Charlie's firm. Charlie had advised Brooke to tread lightly about starting a relationship with a co-worker. It was not expressly prohibited, but was not allowed where one employee maintained a supervisory relationship over another. Brooke also understood that also applied to Charlie and Brooke. They could remain very good friends, but Brooke was effectively now a single girl.

--- At the new job, Brooke met two other co-workers that had experienced a similar path to womanhood with the help of Charlie. There was Leah who was a senior paralegal that did research for most of the attorneys. When Charlie first met Leah, she was a first year lawyer at a competing firm and her name was Lee. The rumors were that they had a torrid relationship that ended up causing Lee to lose his job at the other firm. He was totally depressed but moved in with Charlie on her insistence. Charlie helped him strip away his depression and by breaking down his need to be the alpha dog. In time Leah emerged from his funk as a woman and was hired as a paralegal. Leah and Charlie never dated after she joined the firm and started working, but she remained a valued employee of the firm ever since. She is now engaged to an attorney at her old firm.

There was also Anna that had previously been married to one of Charlie's divorce clients when he was known as Andrew. Andrew's wife had inherited a small fortune which oddly enough accelerated the demise of their marriage. Andy had been a CPA accountant at a mid-sized firm, but when they hit easy street his work and life decisions disintegrated. He stopped caring about work and was very close to losing his job. The bigger problem was that he began to drink more and started sleeping around.

His wife Ginger contacted Charlie. Despite all of his shortcomings she still did not hate him. She knew she could not remain married to him, but still wanted him to turn his life around and not end up in a gutter somewhere. Charlie put together a plan to set him up with an irresistible bait, a hidden photographer and some woman's lingerie in a carefully set of kinky trap. Once caught in the net he was helpless to resist his wife's demands without fear of exposure. Little by little with some coaching from Charlie, she turned her philandering husband into a much more docile sissy. Charlie has always denied that she did more than some general guidance on the matter, but somewhere along the line Anna had been gradually introduced to Hormone Replacement Therapy which had resulted in corresponding physical changes.

Anna and Ginger did eventually make the divorce official, but Anna had fully emerged before that. As part of the settlement, Ginger put a piece of her inheritance into a trust for Anna that could be used for anything needed to help Anna with her transition or for her to receive outright if she worked full time for five or more years or got re-married (this time to a man). As a favor to Ginger, Charlie had hired Anna as a bookkeeper in the firms billing department. It was an entry level position, but would provide an opportunity for Anna to prove herself.

----

In The End:

It took some time for Brooke to get fully comfortable in her new place in life, but now she has even gotten accustomed to turning some heads when she made an occasional stop at her old Starbucks for a triple shot skim Late'.

________________________

I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS ON THIS OR ANY OF MY OTHER STORIES. IT PROVIDES ME MOTIVATION TO WRITE AND IMPROVE THE PLOT LINES AND QUALITY.

up
197 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A nice, well wrapped up

A nice, well wrapped up ending. Although I could see this coming into Brooke's life, I am left wondering if Brook was really that naive to not realize s/he was being transformed into Brooke full time? Either way, Charlie is a very, very interesting character and would be someone to meet at one time in a person's life. Especially for those who are into the silkier life style.

nice story

Would love to see more of this story. Maybe someone might catch Charlie doing this to some other males. So please write some more of this story.

Interesting

Jamie Lee's picture

Brook(e) seemed to be a rather thick individual. His only one want was used as a leash, along with his naivety, to walk him into his current position.

Charlie, on the other hand, seemed to acquired much of her pleasure from the make overs, and the methods she used. What she does is akin to forced transition.

Transitioning is a very personal decision. A decision which should not be unduly influenced, like what Charlie did in this story.

Only a story as well written as this one is, would get so mentally involved.

Others have feelings too.

The story is well written and edited. I enjoyed it.

The story ended as I - and probably most readers - expected it would.

Please don't see this post as a negative criticism of your story. It isn't intended that way. I like the story and your writing. It is an attempt to express an alternative interpretation of the plot. Something which is only possible when the author has enough skill to portray a complex world with complex characters.

Personally I think Charlie ruined Brook's life. And Lee's. And Andrew's. Like a serial killer, only Charlie is a serial "sissyfier" constantly looking for emotionally vulnerable men. At the end of the story Brook is left with a significant debt, on a carreer path not of his choosing, in a genderrole not of his choosing.

Example of Brook's vulnerability and Charlie's exploitation of that vulnerability.

"How can I face my friends, co-workers and my Mom?" (Objection to change, fear of rejection)

"You said your Mom already noticed some changes. Did she criticize you then?" (This isn't bad, just one tiny step further)

"No, but this is so much more." (Brook believes his mother didn't say anything because she didn't want a confrontation)

"She probably already knows. She will love having a beautiful daughter. You will see." (You will receive more love if you do this)

"I can't just show up at work like this." (Holding on to male gender role, fear of social rejection)

"You certainly could. Your co-workers probably expected this at some point. I have a better idea anyway." (Refusal to accept denial AND suggesting a way out)

"I am afraid to ask!!!" (Brook is suspicious of Charlie's "way out")

"You know I hate it when you give me attitude like that. Maybe you should just catch a cab and deal with this on your own." (Threatening to break relationship if not following Charlie's lead)

"Sorry Charlie. It's just so much has happened. What was your idea?" (Fears breakup, gives in)

"Remember, nobody likes a Bitch." (More threats to Brook's emotional dependency)

"I really am sorry." (Brook capitulates)

There are several dialogues throughout the story built on the same template. Brook constantly seeking social approval and love. Charlie constantly exploiting this need to redirect Brook.

There is no question that

ninatg1's picture

There is no question that Charlie minipulated Brooke. Forced may be too strong a word, but overly influenced a vunerable target. I had thought of other outcomes including rejection of Charlie by Brooke, but ultimately went with the obvious ending that satisfied most (but certainly not all) readers. I usually write these stories and think about myself in the role of transitioner. My stories are often rediculously contrived, but they provide me a guilt free reason to do what in my soul what I know would bring me true happiness. Others should not make the decision for me, but they help me since I have been unable to do it myself. Thanks for your insightful comment. Nina

Not as advertised! In the

Not as advertised! In the header it was indicated as being 'sweet/sentimental' but I find it anything but. I was sorely disappointed, with the whole of the story. The first two parts were palatable, although the dynamics were already a little one-dimensional. Then gradually the story declined into (mental)abuse, increasing coercion, manipulating and in the end downright lying and treachery.

I don't like these kind of stories, and if I had known this would be another VickieT's wannabe story, I would have stayed clear long and good.

It is my understanding that it's not enough to simply state: I don't like it. I hate your story. So I'll try to explain a little. One of my peeves is the view that mild-mannered polite men with slight and/or lean build are 'automatically' inclined to accept feminization. Because all 'real men' are burly tall muscle-ridden behemoths? And the discerning lucky woman who's all there and 'alfa' will find that one who's that, and still civilized and intelligent, the epitome of the erudite caveman with built-in chivalry and gallantry? Riiight.

Then there is the manipulation and lying about what Charlie would like to find in a respective partner. At no time is she honest with Brook. Yes, she likes partners who are non-threatening or domineering, preferring more yielding and softer playmates. She says!! But not really.. Not until chapter 5 do we learn that she prefers a powerful take charge, plunging male that fills and hammers her, because in the end "she's all woman, and wants that real great guy to by married to"...

"So Brook. Thanks for playing, but no cigar. You were a nice diversion, a fluff piece to enjoy a while, which I enjoyed warping and messing up, to what I would like to play with, but now I am bored, the thrill is gone. You didn't really think I was genuinely interested in you, do you? Come, come, come now, you're nothing real to me. I want a MAN! "

That is the essence of chapter 5 for me, and actually the whole story. I don't find that sweet nor sentimental. It's femdom at it basest, and I abhor the justification of the female lead(s) that so often accompany these stories. "You were never a 'real man'. You'll be so much happier. You must feel so much more fulfilled. I only thought of your happiness, you being so slight, you'd never have a real chance as a man. You're so pretty, much too pretty for a man." etc. etc..

I hope this motivates you :) I would like a continuation where Brooke really sticks it to Charlie. Maybe something where Charlie is being masculinized.. Smoke cigars, belching a lot, scratch her bum, having a white-haired beard, big muscles. And being totally unattractive for men, that they'll avoid her like the plague. That should make her happy, not being objectified so much.

Regards,
Jo-Anne

Not as Advertised.

ninatg1's picture

In retrospect I believe that your comment title is true. I guess I can wrapped up in the word sweet, because in most of my stories the protagonist (Brooke) ends up happy and living the life I (and most of the readers) would like to be living. Much of what I said in the reply to the previous commenter explains my motivation, but your comments about manipulation are mostly spot on. There really is very little justification for forcing this life on others, even when deep in our souls (certainly the writer's soul) that is what she would want. Charlie is clearly not a good person, but bad people sometimes do things that are wrong, but help others. I guess in my mind she did not ruin Brooke's life because he needed a kick and call it fantasy, but is now moving forward. I debated that expression Real Man, and kept it because it put Charlie's horrible attitude in clear perspective. No loving helper would ever say such a humiliating thing.
Thank you for your thoughtful and very accurate commentary. It will help me with my next story and how I frame it.

Thank, Nina

sweet/sentimental - No-way!

But to be honest Brook was a Grade A Prat (do you use Prat in the US of A? if not, pillock, moron, you get the idea). He so wanted to get into Charlie's panties that he did whatever she asked like a love sick poodle. Even in the last chapter he still had the chance to put a stop to things, the nail polish, the semi-permanent make up, and he still carried on.

No - this is not the sort of story I like to read and if labelled correctly I would not have read it. But Brook was such grade A moron it was amusing to watch Charlie lead him by the nose to his fate. So well done Nina on such a well written story. I could say more but I would only be repeating what Snowdrop has so brilliantly said already.

Sophie

I knew Charlie

Renee_Heart2's picture

Wold turn Brook into Brooke, but I didn't see Charlie casting her aside once her gole was complete. I'm glad that Brooke has a good job thanks to Charlie. Both women are going to turn heads. I'm happy for Brooke in her new life. I wish she & Charlie the best. This was a GREAT Story but as Brooke was NOT fully informed what was going to happen to her medically how can she truly give concent to all the procedures... Charlie as a top lawyer should know THIS better then anyone.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Sorry Charlie... But I agree with all of you!

Ole Ulfson's picture

Forced, mental abuse, Charlie acting only for her own distorted pleasure, and all the negatives expressed. Charlie is a psychopath, pure and simple.

Not the kind of abusive story I want to read,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

A well written tale

Nicely conceived and executed story. But the storyline seemed rather dark. It certainly hit my emotions, and I felt a very strong dislike for Charlie...

SarahBr

Oh! Wow!

Together we walked over to her mirror and I slowly gazed at the reflection. I barely resembled my former self. It was definitely me, but my image was completely female. My hair had been turned into a layered blunt cut long page-boy style including curled under straight across bangs. My hairstyle had gone from a long androgynous style to a very fashion forward woman's cut. It was a trendy look, but not one that could be mistaken for a guy's style.

That's the moment.......!!
Never mind the Starbucks....!

Thank you for that - just that! xx love Ginger

Well written, but I really

Brooke Erickson's picture

Well written, but I really don't like manipulative characters like Charlie. Way too close to the abusers that I and several friends have had to deal with in our lives.

Two minor writing notes: Champaign is a city in Illinois. Champagne is the beverage.

And it's "homing in" not "honing in" (an all too common error due to many people never seeing the phrase in print and mishearing it)

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Not sweet, not sentimental

I have to agree and won't restate comments above on why this is so not sweet and sentimental. I feel abused even reading this story with the poorly chosen tags. I skimmed chapter 4 and 5 to reach the end of this story and can only feel horrible about how it ended. Please reconsider the tags or at least edit chapter 1 at the start so people who don't enjoy abuse can avoid it.