Little Boy-Girl Part 24 the McCann, Miller and Tucker girls New Home

Printer-friendly version

With Carol has been reunited with her brother/sister Sandy/Maxine, and Tammy with her sister Danny/Daniela. And going to a new home things get better for them.

It was Morgan that said “what about us where will we live now.”

Ms. Van Horne said “we have a loving family that will love to have you.”

Then it was Cassandra that said “our daddy is going to jail and we won’t stay in no group home and if we do we’ll run away and you will never find us.”

I said “you will be staying with me and my family. Also you have your cousins there so you fell like your home.”

It was Marie that asked “how many kids are there at your house.”

I say “counting your cousins twenty-three, and with you two it’s twenty-five. There’s only one rule you have to have a roommate.”

Jenna asks “can I room with Madison we are twins after all.”

I sit there for a minute then say Jenna you can but if she is changing or dressing you can’t be in the room.”

The girls all asks “why. Jenna is a girl just like Madison right.”

I look at them and say “you don’t get it Madison is a special type of girl as is Jenna.”

They all say “OH.”

I give Charlotte a call telling her to be at my house with her kids to meet the new girls. Then I call Grace and Saul the same thing.

Charlotte says “I be there soon just got to get them from dance class and home to cleanup.”

I say “good I should be home before you arrive there.”

It’s about six-thirty when we get home that evening and I tell the girls to wash up to eat.

While the girls are washing up I pull Jason aside to tell him he did great today as Jenna, and it was time for Jason to show up to eat.

I take Jason up to the room to change him and get his sisters ready for the guests that are coming over to eat.

Right at seven-o-clock Charlotte knocks on the door and I let her and daughters Terri and Donna in and show them to the special dinning hall. Then five minutes later Grace and Saul are at the door with their daughters Chandra and Amy.

The way the table was set I sat at the head of the table and, Melissa sat at the other end where she normally sat with the kids between us on each side. To my right sat Charlotte and her daughters Terri and Donna. Then we placed Carol and Maxine, Tammy and Daniela between Charlotte and her two daughters.
On the other side of the table sat Saul and Grace. Between them sat Megan, Melinda, Morgan, Chandra and Amy. Marie sat to my right and across from her sat Cassandra. But a new seating chart was to be made.

As we ate we talked about the new additions to the families. With Ms. Van Horne getting paper work together in the next room for Charlotte to sign to take Carol, Sandy/Maxine and Tammy, Danny/Donna home with her. And the same paper work for Saul and Grace to sign to take Megan, Melinda and Morgan home with them. With mine already out of the way earlier I was good to go except one minor thing how to deal with two more kids.

Once the papers were signed Charlotte Ray had four more Daughters who became Carol, Maxine, Tammy, and Daniela Ray.
Megan, Melinda and Morgan became part of the Dunn family. Then Saul Dunn said something that shocked me big time.

Saul said “I have a son named Riley that’s a trans-girl but his/her mom took him in the split and I got his/her twin sister Amy. I just want my child back. Riley calls me when his/her mom is out and says daddy mommy boyfriends do bad things to me. HELP ME DADDY PLEASE.”

I say “give me the address and I’ll go and check it out and deal with it the right way.”

Grace walks over and says “thank you for making our family bigger.”

I tell her “don’t thank me yet I have to save Riley first then you can thank me.” Then I ask “does Amy go see her mom at times.”

Amy looks around then says “I use to but after the things I saw I wanted nothing to do with her ever again.”

I asked “what kind of things.” For the information I got would help save Riley.

Amy said “bad things I mean really bad things. Like the boyfriends spanking us bear bottomed with a belt that left welts on our legs, butts and backs.”

Saul said “I saw them after the last time she came home and asked her if she wanted to go again and she said no.”

Joan said “she call the police if Amy didn’t come to visit her.”

Saul told her “that Amy had welts from the back of her knees to her back from the last time she stayed.”

Joan said “fine you will never see Riley again either.”

I told Joan “you never let Riley stay with me anyway as it was set up that when Amy stayed with you that Riley got to stay with me but NO you said Riley had been bad and had to stay home. And that was every time Amy stayed.”

I said “I got what I need to file papers to help Riley.”

It was five days later I get a call form an unknown number. The voice was female that was for sure saying you can tell Saul he’ll never get Riley. As she said that I heard screaming in the back ground saying help me help me. I try to keep her on the line long enough to trace to call but the line went dead. I knew some thing bad was happening and found out it was a cell phone and got the GPS signal.

I showed up at the house where the call came from the door was unlocked and ajar. So I walked in and saw a figure on the floor so I ran over to it and it was a small child. I called for help with the radio I carry with me. That’s when I smelt it Gas I grabbed the child and got out as the EMS showed up then that’s when the house caught fire. The child was taken in to be checked out and they told me to come along as well. I knew better than to fight it so I went too. An EMT got in my car and followed. I was glad about that.

Once I was cleared the fire Marshal showed up and said it was “ARSON!”

I said “you can add two other counts to that as well.” MURDER!

He said “that’s your job there.”

The doctor came in and said “Riley has asked to see person that save him.”

I got up and followed the doctor to a room that looked like a room for a boy and a screaming child.

Riley said “I’m a girl I hate blue get me out of here now.”

The nurse said “she just started acting like this.”

The doctor tried to calm Riley but got kicked between the legs for his efforts.

I said “let me try to calm her.”

The doctor and nurse look at me like I was nuts. That’s when another nurse showed up whispering something in the doctor’s ear.

Doctor said “Riley’s mom is here to see her child.”

That’s when I saw fear in the child’s eyes.

I said “she is not to come near this child until I get a full report on Riley.”

Doctor said “semen was found in the child’s anus. The child also had welts around the same area and suffered some from the gas leak in the house.”

I said “I’ll give her the bad news about her child. Take her to a conference room so I can talk to her. That way you can move Riley to a room that she’ll like better.”

I give Saul a call and told him where to come to see Riley then went to talk to Joan.

I sit down and faced Joan and told her that Riley is okay but the police want to talk to you about something the doctors found. She looked at me like I was crazy. That’s when the doctor showed her his findings. And I showed her the fire Marshal’s report her heart sank knowing she failed to keep Riley from Saul.

I asked her about the semen found but got nothing out of her.

Two officers walked in and cuffed her and read her, her rights and the charges. Then they walked her out.

I went to the room they took Riley and saw a happy little girl playing with a doll and she smiled at me.

She got up and came to me and said “thank you for saving me and help daddy get me back.”

That’s when my pager went off giving me the code for a kidnapping. I hugged her and said “you’re welcome” and walked out the room then to my van.

The report of the kidnapping flashed on the on laptop PC in the van saying the names of the kids and the way they were dressed when last seen. Then another key piece of information came up the cars tag that read (BIG ONE.)

It hit me once I saw a car go by with that plate. I was off after that car in a flash. Speeds reached around 80 MPH so I called for back up to set spike strips up to slow the car down. Well it did the trick but the car rolled over a few times but landed right side up. The officers got the kids out after the checked the driver out.

The kids said “the guy killed their mom and dad and took them to do god knows where.”

I told the officers I’d take it from here because this is my area of work and they are in good hands. Then they told me their names and ages.

Danielle and Audrey are twins but don’t look alike and then Tony who said he goes by Lisa now.

I made four calls one was to Ms. Van Horne then the others were to Abby Ray, Chelsea Black and finally Jackie and George Black all saying they will meet with me and Ms. Van Horne to place the girls.

I took the kids to the office of Ms. Van Horne and sat down with each single mother and then the couple. But the choice was up to the kids as for this is how Ms. Van Horne did things in her private office.

They said “we want Chelsea to be our new mom.”

I look to Chelsea to see if it’s alright to tell them about her child and she just nods her head and say “she has a trans-girl of her own named Isabella so Lisa won’t be alone and Danielle and Audrey you’ll help as much as you can right.” To witch I get nods of their heads.

To be continued in Chapter 25 the Neighborhood 1
We will be visiting the four families we have up to this point

up
37 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos