New Teacher

Printer-friendly version

I was never a very good student. I would always slack off in class. Despite this, I maintained relatively good grades. Excepts for one class. Math with Mrs. Lakesides.

I had gotten off on the wrong foot with Mrs. Lakesides pretty quickly. She had to move me on the first day of school. I was constantly being rude, and it was obvious that I was her least favorite.

One day, I was in her class. I was talking to my friend when suddenly, she snapped.

"Lucas, see me after class, in conference room six."

I was actually concerned. What would happen to me? Detention? Suspension? Boy I had done it now.

When everyone was dismissed for lunch, I made my way to conference room six. The conference room was really odd. It had a large mirror on the back wall. Four chairs sat next to a square table.

I sat down and quickly became nervous. She wasn't here yet. I was worried she was going to come in with a notice of suspension. To calm my nerves, I grabbed a candy from a bowl center from the table, and began sucking on it.

Shortly after, she walked in to the conference room. She looked less angry, but she was intimidating nonetheless. She sat down in her seat. For some reason, I was studying her body.

Mrs. Lakeside was probably around forty. She was the kind of woman who you could tell that she was hot shit in her younger years. She had great curves and a flat stomach. Her tits were pretty big and I couldn't help but ogle them. "Ahem," she snorted causing my cheeks to go red. "Lucas, you've been slacking off in my class for too long. I need you to respect my authority."

"I'm sorry Mrs. L, but your class is just so boring and pointless."

"How dare you?" she exclaimed, "teachers work way too hard to be disrespected like this." She slowly calmed down. "Lucas, have a candy, son. Maybe it will make you see how nice I can be."

"No thanks," I said, "I've already had one."

"Perfect," she giggled.

Suddenly, I felt myself get really hot. My whole body felt warm. I stood up from my chair and became very scared. "What is happening to me?" I screamed.

I watched as my hair began to tingle. It slowly fell to the sides of my head growing to about my neck. It turned a cherry red, with a hint of brown. It looked dyed.

In the mirror, I could see my face beginning to change. My eye brows thinned out and my eyelashes became long. My nose became smaller. My lips pouted out, become luscious. Wrinkles and smile lines appeared. I looked like an older woman. I also lost much of height, measuring in around 5'6".

"What have you done to me?!" I yelled in a feminine voice."

"Oh Lucas, you must learn what it is like to be a teacher, that's why I'm turning you into one. By eating the candy, you have given your body to me. I can rid you of everyone's memories. I can mold you into any woman I like."

"That's impossible" I said. As I spoke I saw my shoulders become less broad. My huge muscles disintegrated from my arms. Soft fat swelled from my arms. I looked strange now, a soft womanly face with flabby arms and the body of a male athlete.

"Lucus Peterson, 17 year old football star, pretty boy. You are going to become Lucy Peterson, a 49 year old teacher, and a cougar with a lot of sexy."

"Please don't..." I pleaded.

"Sorry, Lucy, I've already decided what you are going to look like."

At this point, I felt my entire body grow hairless and smooth. I felt my silky skin in disbelief and noticed my feminine hands topped with French nails.

I looked in the mirror and saw my losing bulk. I looked scrawny and could no longer see my big muscles in my right shirt. I felt my chest tingle. My nipples got larger and soon became aroused at the touch of my shirt. Small mounds formed behind them. They grew larger and larger until two larger until some large, bouncing, boobs sat on my torso. They were so large, they lifted up my shirt, exposing my abs. "Those are some E cups you have, Lucy." exclaimed Mrs. Lakesides. I felt my abs disappear. I saw my stomach and sides slowly gain weight. As I plumped up, I felt my cheeks get fuller. I now was slightly pudgy.

Next, I felt my jeans grow tighter and tighter. The back grew extra tight as I could feel my ass getting larger. The front now lay flat as my new pussy formed. I quickly grabbed at them, but couldn't remove my jeans in time. I saw as the legs and ass were on the verge of bursting. Suddenly, the button flew across the room. My butt tore the jeans and exploded out. Two large cushions now sat on my 50 inch hips. My smooth thighs were filled with fat. Two large calves sat just above my petite feet, that were lying in shoes much too big for me.

She stripped me naked. "Now, Lucy, let's take this new body a test drive." She crouched down and licked my nipples. I was filled with pleasure as she crouched down and began to lick my clit. Soon, my whole body convulsed as I achieved orgasm. "See, you'll loving being a girl. Jesus, I can barely resist you, I wonder how your male students are going to react. Now let's get you dressed."

She placed me in a big bra, sliding my massive tits into the large cups. She lifted my large legs into a thong, making my bubble butt more pronounced. I was placed in a tight red top, and yoga pants. Five inch heels forced my back to show off my booty and titties even more than they would of by themselves. In the mirror, I saw a curvy, Middle Aged, woman. I had big breasts, and large hips. My butt stuck out like two soft pillows. I was now a woman. A sexy, chubby, woman.

The bell rang, "well, mrs. Peterson, it looks like you need to go teach your 5th period." Almost like I had for years, I walked to my classroom. As I clicked down the hall, I could feel my boobs bouncing. My hips swayed my ass from side to side. Several male students ogled me as I walked. This is my life now. I have to fend off advances from men. I should have respected my teacher. Now I'm stuck like this.

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The New Teacher!

Justice is served, enjoy your new life!