Little Boy-Girl Part 27 the Neighborhood 3

Printer-friendly version

When we last was with the Davis family Brittney Rae Davis was born a real cute little girl. All the kids got to hold her for a few seconds Mary-Jo and Starla fell in love with her and was happy for me and Kylie. Starla being on tour with her band had a few days between shows had a sleeper for Brittney that said “I’m Rain Angle”. I thought that it was cute.

I said “thank you Starla I’m sure our little girl will look really cute in it.”

Starla said “that’s not the only one I had made. I had more with me.”

I looked at her and wondered what she was talking about. Plus if she meant she had bigger sizes as well. Then I figured that it was from her tour line. I was also wondering when the next case would come. I’ve been working nonstop helping kids for the past few days. I needed a few days to rest up then I was good to go. By the time the Grandstand and Logan Families moved in the neighborhood had a total of ten. It was about a week later that Gina Willacker, Lana Masters and Melinda Roberts came in the neighborhood office looking for houses for them and their and kids.

Gina said “I hear there’s a school that accepts kids that are Tran gendered and has the best teachers there are.”

Lana and Melanie said “we heard the same

I said “yes they are and have the best protection for the kids as well.”

Gina, Lana and Melanie liked the idea of a school for their trans-girls and their special needs children.

I asked Gina, Lana and Melanie “what are your kid’s names by chance.”

Gina said “Randy Alan age 8, Alicia age 7 and a Girly-Girl then Mattie my Little Boy-Girl age 5

Lana said “Joey who goes by Jill now age 14, Rick who goes by Rose now age 13 and Lacey all girl age 10. The funny thing is Joey and Rick wanted to be girls after Lacey was home for about a month.”

Melanie said “a girl Renee age 10 and a boy Shay age 8”

I say to them “okay and would you be willing to take in more kids.”

They all ask “why what do you mean by that.”

I say “I help kids that are either kidnapped or are homeless from on way or another.”

Then they ask “how many.”

Then I say “ten kids total.”

They all pay the money for the houses and set off to look at the houses and let the kids they have pick their rooms and then go get their stuff to move in. and get settled as a new family with their new kids.

I called Charlotte Ray, Chelsea and George Black to let them know that the kids they have been taken care of that a new parents wanted to take them in and will be ready in a few days.

George said “I’ll have them ready to go to their new home.”

Charlotte said “I’ll be there with them and ready for their new home.”

The day came when the final call went to Charlotte Ray and George Black to bring the kids. Charlotte got Catlyn age 12, Monica and Regina age 8 twins, Tori and Greta age 6 cousins and April age 4 ready to go. While at the Black house Chelsea got Sonya age 16 up to get her little girl Kerri age 3 up and ready. Then got Tina age 13 and Zelda age 12 up to get ready to go. As they got to the group of three houses the kids were told to behave. And when Gina and her three kids Randy, Alicia and Mattie saw Sonya’s three year old little girl Kerri. Alicia and Mattie wanted to give her hugs and kisses but were told to behave by Gina. Then Melanie daughter Renee tried to do the same but was told no not yet. Lana just looked at her three daughters to warn them not to even try.

Sonya said “I’d like to live with Gina but Kerri is part of the deal.”

Gina said “that’s fine but remember Mattie is Trans-Gendered.”

Sonya looks at me with a look that said what does that mean.

I pull her to the side and say “Mattie was born a boy but wants to be a girl and that’s how you will address her.”

Sonya looks at me and says “I’m cool with that.” Then she walks back over to stand by Gina with Kerri.

Tina and Zelda go and stand by Melanie and her two kids. I got to think if I let the kids pick this might work out. That’s when I saw Ms. Van Horne pull up. And then looked around thinking what’s going on here.

Tori and Greta grab April’s hand and go to Lana and her kids but April pulls away and goes to stand by Sonya.

Tori looked kinda upset that April went and stood by Sonya. But what could she do.

I said “we’ll take you April and Sonya to get a blood test done and if April matches you Tori you get your way but if she matches Sonya she gets her way understand.

Tori said “yes Sir Mr. Davis I do.”

Ms. Van Horne said “that’s seven placed only three to go.”

Alison Lee said “I’d like to live with Ms. Angie.”

I then called Angie and said “could you come to the three newest houses to talk about something important.”

She was there in no time and was shocked when Alison hugged her saying I love you mom.

Then I got another shock the Logan’s showed and Monica and Regina went to them hugging them as well.

Ms. Van Horne said “that takes care of all the kids up to now.”

I look at her and say “what’s up next to be done.”
After the blood test was done we happen to find out April is Sonya’s daughter as well. I decided to look deeper into Sonya’s past to find out more. Having a good time at the pool on the days it’s open and on their private swim day. All the kids are happy in their new homes and getting along with their siblings. Now with twelve families now in the neighborhood things are going great and with the new school year coming up. The next case comes across my desk by email.

It read there’re thirty kids in danger of losing their families. Some are in extreme need of help. You are the only one that can save them and give them new homes to feel safe and loved. These are the first kids to save and they are listed like this.

Email 1 Read Most Important

1 Heidi and Mandy Ward (14) Twin Girls, Norma Ward (7), Mark and Mary Ellen Ward (5) Twins, 2 Piper (14) Aria and Serenity Dawson (7) Twin Girls, 3 Katy and Tessa (13) Twin Girls, Natalie (9) and Sally Holt (5)

Email 2 Read Next

1 Melanie and Shannon (12) Twin Girls, Stephanie (8) Allan and Cindy Brown (6) Twins, 2 Julian (13), Geraldine and Alana (6) Twin Girls and Pamela Howard (5), 3 Emma (12), Penny and Mikki (8) Twin Girls and Alyson and Tammie Peterson (5) Twin Girls

Email 3 Read Last

1 Tabitha (11), Nikki (8) Carson and Camille (5) Twins Franks, 2 Francine and Valerie (13) Twin Girls, Traci and Nellie (10), Twins Nelson, 3 Jocelyn and Rebecca (11), Jodie and Ruthi (9), Marsha and Hanna (5) Sands

The email also said keep your eyes open and not let my guard down. Have your side arm ready just in case you need it.

So I went to work on the three cases starting with the first email. I went to the first location given in the email and the place was nice. To nice if you know what I mean. I thought to myself hear we go again. The nice house wasn’t going to fool me this time. The cars in the drive said it all to the money they got for the kids didn’t help them much. The kids were all running around in nothing. The girl sat down in the dirt and started to pee in the middle of the yard without a care in the world if anyone saw her. I knew it was time to stop this mess from getting out of hand.

I stepped out and asked the kids their names but they ran into the house. Then a big man walked out with a baseball bat. I exposed my side arm and badge to let him know to step down but instead of that he charged at me and took a swing only to smash the driver side window. That’s when I made my move and fired a shot. At that moment five police cars pull up and took things over from there with the guy.

Mr. Dawson said “this guy scared my kids and I came out to check things out and saw a gun on his hip so I smashed his window.”

The officer said “that’s destruction of property and if you are lucky that’s it.”

The officer called a glass repair shop and they came out and fixed it and billed the man that smashed it.

Kelly Dawson comes out and says “take the kids and just go away.”

I say “you’ll have to sign papers saying you don’t want them no more Mrs. Dawson.”

The officers just look at her to make sure that’s what she really wants. That’s’ when she signs the papers then goes inside to do the last motherly thing and get them dressed and packed to go. I then check off the first of the first set of kids off.
I then look at the kids and say their names and I looked at each on as I say their names.

I noticed a noise that I know well. Then I saw Mrs. Dawson carrying three bags that looked heavy. The three girls each had two big suitcases and were pulling them to my mini-bus and waited by the back door for me to open it from the inside. Once I did that I loaded their things up then took the three bags and placed them with each kid.

I said “Piper and handed her bag to her but she let it fall over and the contents fell on the floor.”

Piper started crying saying “I didn’t want anyone to know I wear diapers and mess myself when I get upset.

I then said “Aria and handed her hers.” Then said “Serenity and handed her hers as well.

I said “Piper do you need help baby.”

Piper said “I think I can manage it but I’d like to get away form here.”

I then said “do any of you girls know the Holt girls or Ward kids.”

Piper said “I know both of the Holt kids and the Ward kids.”

I said “they are in danger and need to be helped.”

I got to the neighborhood that the Holt family lived and when Piper tapped me on my shoulder I knew she had something to say.

Piper said “the Wards live in this neighborhood as well.”

I checked my paper work to be sure and it checked out. The Holts house wasn’t big from what I could see it looked to be a two bed room with what’s called A F.R.O.G.

Piper said “the rooms aren’t that big and all five kids are crammed into that small bed room and the only time the F.R.O.G is used was when the kids had a sleepover boys and girls mixed.”

Thurston Holt was shocked when blue and red light came on as he sat in a rocking chair on the front lawn. As I step out the mini-bus he came forward and looked me over and saw the badge and backed down. Ginger knew what I was there for and handed me the signed forms and five kids walked out with two large suitcases on rollers. Sally Holt was lead to the bus by Natalie with a leash of so type. As I loaded them up and got the kids in. I knew something wasn’t right with one of them. Sally was walking with a cane and then I saw Natalie come back with a dog that was a service dog for the blind. I felt sorry for the little girl but wanted her to be happy.

We then went around the block to where the Wards lived that’s when I saw two girls holding their bellies. They had to be the oldest of the Ward kids.

“Heidi and Mandy Ward” I asked

They both say “yes Sir.”

I get the girls in the bus and went back to their house to have a little chat with their parents. I thought the house was a good sized home for a family of four maybe five but not seven. That’s when the father was even madder when they came back. He was yelling and cussing like there’s no tomorrow. Their father walk to the bus and slams his hands on the hood and that made me slam the bus into park and step out with my gun drawn and at the ready. I knew this guy was crazy that alone was a red flag. I told him you expect your two teenage daughters to make it with out your help.
They are only fourteen without a place to go.

Their mother came out and tried talking some since into him but is slapped. Then their father walked into the house then there was a loud bang. The three other kids run out crying then their mother goes in to see but doesn’t come out that’s when there was another loud bang. I then help the kids get packed and called the police to let them know what happened. Once the police arrived they checked things out and checked my I.D out and let me and the kids go no our way. With twelve kids saved I knew it was time for lunch so I stopped on the way before I check on the Brown kids.

To be continued in Little Boy-Girl 28 the Neighborhood 4

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos