Alex & Chris Chapter 23

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 23 Helping Isla & Partner

Clara, “Helen I was wondering if there is a way to help Isla as you know she look female apart from one area and we wondered if there was a way we could disguise what she had.”

Helen, “How is she coping with her change it was rather dramatic? In fact it shocked most of the medical staff. They all realised that there would be no return for him. How is the wife coping with the changes?”

Angela, “Actually I can answer that as I was talking to her recently. At first she was shocked like the rest of us. Then she realised that her husband would have to take it easy. Over time they have both come to accept their lot. She was saying to me it is a pity I could never have children and now Isla is producing milk but will never feel a child sucking on them.”

Helen, “Can you ask the wife to come and see me I may be able to help both of them.”

On Monday Helen had a visitor. “Angela suggested I come to see you.”

“Ah yes Isla how is she coping?”

“Surprising well but she wants to go swimming. Unfortunately there is a problem.”

Helen said, “How would you feel if you never saw the bulge again? I have been thinking about that. It has not worked for some time. In fact I would have more pleasure if she was more like me down there. At least we could satisfy each other with a piece of plastic.”

“How would you feel if Isla was asked to care for a child?”

“I could never go to full term & we are two old to adopt. If we were ever given the chance then I would jump at it.”

Helen, “I have something that can help Isla. She needs to completely shave down below and then take a bath as hot as she can stand it. Whilst still wet she has to slip on this. It will completely hide the growth. It will also enable normal functions to occur.

She took the item home and gave it to Isla. Isla followed the instructions explicitly. She herself was surprised and said; “I cannot even see the join. At least I can now go swimming & go to the gym with the girls.” Isla soon realised it did as she had been told and allowed normal functions.

Isla soon found that she was having sex more often with her partner. One night she said, “How does this come off it must be getting pretty grubby under their by now? I do not think I want it to ever come off again.”

“To be honest you are far nicer as Isla my lesbian companion than you were as my husband. Also you are more relaxed.”

Isla, “I got a telephone call from the hospital today they want my help. They have twin sisters who will only accept my milk. Now they cannot drink from a bottle because of some allergy. The hospital has asked if I would consider breast feeding the girls.”

A smile crept across the wives face, “I hope you accepted the offer. Well I was going to but I have been feeling rather sick all day. Look at my stomach it is swollen in fact it looks like I have a beach ball down there. I am getting some terrible pain down there.”

The wife decided to ring Helen, “Good it has got to that stage I will call the ambulance.” By the time the ambulance arrived the contractions were getting closer and closer. Isla was taken immediately to theatre. There she gave birth to twin daughters.

Isla, “Doctor Will you let maternity know that for the foreseeable future my breast milk will be going to my daughters.”

The Wife, “Doctor has given me something to stimulate me so we can share the task of bringing them up.”

Isla, “I have thought of a potential problem. Who do we list the parents as?”

“Isla,” I do not know how it happened only that we both have been given another chance. Legally I am male & in this country regardless of how I look will be so. So I will be the father & you the mother.”

The wife kissed Isla, “Do you want me to feed them as you look exhausted.”

“I am a bit, but we can have one each.”

Isla fell asleep while the child was suckling. The wife picked the child up and placed it in the cot.

Helen came in, “It went ok then?”

“Helen I do not understand how you managed to simulate the pregnancy. It is only nine days ago that you handed me the Special Panty.”

Helen, “Actually Isla is in for a few more shocks yet. She is going to need a pad for a while.”

The wives eyes went wide, “As in Kotex or Alldays?”

Helen, “Exactly as in them.”

“To need them Isla would have to be having periods. And taking preventative measures. Otherwise there will be hundreds of little Islas running around.”

Helen, “Do not worry only you can trigger any more pregnancies. Genetically the children are yours and Islas. All I did was speed up the development rate so nine months was compressed into nine days.” The wife went to register the birth of the babies and took her marriage certificate as proof of who she was. The Registrar could not have been nicer. “My husband is with the babies at the moment.”
The registrar, “I wish that all men could go through the pain we do when we give birth. Then perhaps they would think twice before getting us pregnant.”

“My partner is over the moon with our twins we thought that we would never have any children.” She got back to the ward to find her partner was packing her bag.

“We have been given the all clear so we can go home.”

“It's ok Helen said the girls have been round with all we need for the babies.” The two of them hugged each other.

Isla said, “I know this must be hard for you to take me changing as I have. I wonder if we can get a magic panty for you that will allow you to have children.”

“Hold on a minute buster. I am quite happy working and letting you be the stay at home mum. I can do my bit and help feed them when I am home. Helen has told me that I am the only one who can trigger you with a pregnancy. So if you ever decided to test drive your equipment you are safe. The panty allowed your body to reabsorb Mr Willie & created a fully working Vagina from him. I know I was wrong not telling you the full function of the panty. But to be honest I would rather have you as you now are. Even the children are genetically ours.”

Isla, “Well my body matches my sex now.”

Claire, “Darling I was wondering if you should legally change your name to Isla and alter your official documentation as well.”

Isla, “I will so long as you do not object but I think I will have Claire as my middle name.”

The wife smiled, “So I will be Claire Isla and you will be Isla Claire. I have already registered the children; I hope you do not mind?”

“Isla well they are our daughters.”

“Come I have to drive you and our baby’s home.” The nurses carried the twins to the door and Claire opened the car and placed the twins in chairs and fastened them in.

At home a reception party was waiting.

Christobell, “We decided that your spare room needed sorting out. It has made a fantastic nursery and you have plenty of helpers.”

Jane was there, “Claire you are on maternity leave so just remember in 12 months time I want you back at work.”

Claire hugged her friends and boss. “I could still do some work at home if I had a terminal.”

Jane, “Perhaps in a year’s time. As of now the two of you are required at home. Isla may have given birth but she is far from strong and you need to be at home to ensure she is safe.

Christobell, “We will be coming in to see you regularly.”

Isla saw Helen and went across and hugged her. “Thank you.”

Helen, “Actually your own body did all the work. What happened to you has been recorded in some aboriginal peoples. The majority of the western people have lost that ability. You and Claire are very special. You both now look female and act female. However when the need arises one of you will be able to impregnate the other.”

Isla, “So the twins are not a one off if we decide we want a larger family we could have them?”

Helen, “Actually you will be unable to conceive so long as you are breast feeding the babies. Once they stop feeding from you then you could become pregnant again.”

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And just where would others

And just where would others be able to get these very special panties? I could easily foresee a huge run on them in the TG community. {:-)