Little Girl-Boy 5 Trouble at School 2 & Ashley’s First Guy Night

Printer-friendly version

Ashley Lynn walk into the school dressed in jeans and a tee. Normal for a boy on the first day of school. Brad and Tyler Lynn were dressed the same way. Myah and Sienna Lynn were in skirts and tees. They dropped Kiera at the pre School-K room.

That’s when the teacher looked at Ashley and said “sweetie you are in this class as well.”

Ashley said “I’m eleven years old and in the fifth grade.”

The teacher then said “young lady take a seat now.”

Ashley wanting to be a good student she sat down to wait until the 5-K teacher came in and explain that she’s eleven not five. Tyler said we’ll stop at your true class to let the teacher know where you are at. They saw someone they knew in the hallway. Then told them what’s going on and where to look for a missing student. Class started and roll was called and once the teacher got to Ashley’s name using Ashley Leland Lynn and said it three times. Then as she was going to mark Ashley absent.

I said “hold up I know where Ashley is” and went to get him.

As I got to the room the teacher was saying “I have to do this you’ve wet your self and need to be cleaned up and changed.”

I knocked and then entered when told to Ashley was screaming for me to save him. I was getting mad when the teacher’s assistant said “it’s for your own good to do as you’re told young lady”

I said “let me handle the child I know how to get through to them.”

The aid said “have at it she’s a stubborn child and very rude.”

Then the teacher watches me handle Ashley with love and care then right on the mark Ashley threw up. I then walked with Ashley to the nurse.
While Ashley was with the nurse I went back to talk to the teacher and asked to see her roll card. Ashley’s name was on the card but it said Ashley Long female age five. I then had a felling someone was looking for her. The Ashley I knew was male. Well female to male Trans-gendered.
I told the teacher Ashley’s new name and true age and last name. That’s when Miss Long walked up and she looked mad.

She said “Ashley in my niece and I don’t buy that Trans-Gendered BS.”

Ms. Young said “enough of that we have two boys that want to be girls in this class and I won’t stand for the mistreatment of them, and as for your niece from what Mr. Davis tells me Ashley’s name is no longer Long it’s Lynn. The Ashley you knew is dead and gone. If you don’t believe me go look where your brother and sister in-law bodies are and see for yourself.

I said “it’s been six years since you saw your niece Ashley right.”

Long said “yes but the eyes said something to me when I saw her it’s like she wanted to run but I wanted to tell her that I would have come for her but I couldn’t at the time because of school.”

About that time Ashley walks back in the room and said “I’m sorry for the way I acted and I still have issues with my bladder. I also knew you where trying to help me out but I’ve not seen you since I was three.”
Ashley then said “I have no pants to wear so I’ll just stay here for the day.”

Miss. Long says “I know you will hate the idea but it’s the dress code of the higher grades.”

Ashley says “what ever it is I’ll try it and if I don’t like it I’ll let you know about it.”

Miss. Long said “well Ashley it’s a skirt but we also have a jumper that’s in your size.”

Ashley said “let me see it please.”

I get down and look Ashley in the eyes and said “all the students wear the uniform and it is standard even for the boys.”

Ashley looks at me and says “even the boys wear the skirts and jumpers.”

I tell her yes as Miss. Long returns with the clothes.

Miss. Long said “the skirt comes with a button up shirt and tights and the same as the jumper.” The jumper you don’t need the jacket but you’ll need the sweeter in the fall and winter.”

Ashley says “I’ll take the jumper.”

Ashley goes into the changing room in the class and comes out in one of the new uniforms that will be worn by the students. And then walks to his true class room to join the rest of the class. Ashley finds a seat next to Jamie and gives her a kiss on the cheek and then sits down. The teacher said we will not have any (PDA) public display of affection in class. Ashley and Jamie hang their heads and say “yes Miss Powers.”

Jamie says “I think you look cute in that jumper. I hope daddy gets me one too.”

Ashley said “that way we could look like twins.”

Miss Powers said “detention at lunch time both of you.”

It was the second time Ashley and Jamie got into trouble that day. (Blair Powers) Wasn’t a teacher the students wanted mad. I knew she was one tough cookie and would keep the kids in line. She knew I’d do what it took to keep my crew in line. I looked at the room a few days before the year started and picked the right room for my kids. So their personal needs were met. It had a private bathroom with everything needed.

Blair said “I really don’t want to teach babies but I guess they are not just babies but kids with special needs. And I have to deal with wet and messy diapers I will.”

I told her about the year before and she looked at Zoey with amazement. It was a one time thing and never happened after that. I made sure every kid had extra clothes on hand just to be safe. As the class went to lunch she reminded Ashley and Jamie about detention after lunch. That wasn’t fun for the two. Miss. Powers had them write I will not kiss and or talk in class twenty times. They finished the task as the others returned from free time that they had after lunch. Blair took half the class and checked them over and I took the other half once she was done. Only a few needed to be changed.

The day comes to an end with the kids going to get their uniforms for the year. Some of the boys were mad because they didn’t get pants to wear. My boys said no big deal just look at it like this it’s only for school and you can be yourself once you get home and into your jeans. The principal said I guess we can get pants for the ones who want them but they will be in a girl’s style. The boys said the skirts will do but would like one pair of pants too.

Ashley got the other boys together to have a night of fun without the girls. Zack, Jason, Mario Jr., Morgan, Mike, Shan Aaron, Tommy, Randy and Shay all were at Ashley’s house and had taken over the TV room and clamed a spot for their sleeping bags. The girls had a sleep over as well. Six in all and they had a blast. Ashley and the other boys stayed up all night and slept all morning the next day. Jamie and Jenny came to get their brothers to go home. Jamie acting like a bad girl found where Ashley was sleeping and pounced on Ashley to wake the other boys. Jamie laughed so hard she wet herself. Jenny told her to get off of Ashley and lets go home.

To be continued in Little Girl-Boy 6/Little Boy-Girl 30 Jamie makes a stand.

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos