Freya's Gift Chapter 9 by Mopar

Printer-friendly version

An aging overweight man who plays too much online gaming receives a gift from Freya, the
goddess of love, lust, beauty, sorcery, fertility, gold, war and death.

Freya's Gift

Chapter 9: My family Grows

By the time we stopped to eat and got back to the cabin it was nearly 9pm. We lit a fire and go into the office leaving our bow cases in the living area. I waken the pc sitting in my big comfy chair, Katie accross from me sitting with arms around her knees. Her phone chirps notifing her of a FB message. She looks at it, and says "It's from Michael he sent a pic Bowtech just posted on FaceBook." Katie shows me the pictre. Michael asks to take a look and then call him to let him know what's going on here. He wants to know who the women is in the pictures with me! What do I do aunt Freya?"

I think and say, "Let's wait and see what is all about. Then you can call him tomorrow." She agrees. I set up a FB account, as my old one would raise eyebrows. Then between FB and Bowtechs website it becomes clear what Michael was asking Katie. It seems that Helen was as good as her word. The website has a news flash about new shooters added to the Bowtech Pro Staff with a new line of bows for women, and for more news coming soon, untill then, go to their FB page for more info and to Like.

On the FB page, there was a couple pictures. The first one shows Katie and I standing beside our targets, the caption reads "Local Park Ranger and Junior Ranger Phenoms sign with Bowtech Pro Staff, they are shown beside their targets, with the first arrows shot from their new bows. Soon to be, new releases to the Bowtech line. Cristened the 'Park Ranger' signature series. Part of all sales will be donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation."

The other photo showed us shaking hands with Helen and Richard with the caption "Bowtech owners Richard and Helen welcome Ms Freya Lawrence and Miss Katherine McClintock to their Bowtech family." The rest of the post goes into detail of our two bows and the specs, with pricing the same as the Chris Kyle signature Legend. The post had been up for over an hour and had many likes.

Reading the comments was amusing, they ranged from very positive to out right skepticism, one was even quite rude saying "There is no way two women with new bows shooting their first arrows could do this, it's a fake!" A few comments below that was one from Helen, "I witnessed those shots myself and there was no 'fakery' involved. Please review the security video below. Our shooting lanes are recorded at all hours in case of any accident."

The video with sound showed Katie and I taking our shots and our witty reparte back and fourth. It ended as we we walked to the target as a group. After that all negative comments stopped. There were comments from archers, hunters and target shooters both, saying 'I showed this to my wife / girlfriend / daughter / niece / granddaughter, I have tried many times before to get them involved in this sport / hobby I enjoy so much, Thank You for opening their eyes."

We changed for bed and lay down. Katie asks "So what do I tell Michael?"

"I'll think of something in the morning. For now rest easy 'Baby Bear', Good Night."

"Good Night 'Momma Bear', I love you!" And again she falls asleep in my arms, just like when she was just a little baby.

*********************************************

I rose with the first days of daylight. I slipped from under the covers and quietly head for the bathroom. As I finish my business and wash my hands. I look at my image in the mirror and think. So much has changed in my life. My body and emotions are new, but at the same time I feel as though this was always the way I was, the way I was meant to be. I shake my head and go into the kitchen to make some tea.

As the tea brews, I absent mindedly make breakfast, thinking what Katie should tell her twin brother. If you've ever known twins, you know they can't keep screts from each other for very long. As I finish with making breakfast bowls again, we loved these things. Katie walks in just as I'm about to go wake her, "Mmm, smells good. Make any for me?"

"Of course", as I slide the bowl under her half closed eyes, "you knew I would, tea?"

"Yes Please!" I pour the two mugs and add the creamer handing her one. Between bites she asks "So what am I going to be telling Michael?"

I said, "You, you tell him nothing. Me on the other hand will tell him to come and visit you in two weeks, and I'll arrange for his flight." All she had to do was not talk to her brother untill then. I grabbed my phone and hit record for a video message, composing myself I say "Hello Michael, I'm Freya if you didn't already know from the FB post by Bowtech. And yes that was your sister Katie, she changed her hair a little." Here I laughed and turned the phone to Katie "Hi brother, it's me Katie." I continue, "All will be explained when you come for a visit in two weeks for a long weekend. I will send the info for your flight a fews days ahead of time. Untill then say nothing to anyone about this. Sorry for the mystery, but once you hear the story, I know you'll understand. Till then, be safe my 'Little Prince' and may the goddess bless you, PS, if you want to bring Candy, just txt Katie +1." Then ended the recording, I dialed Michaels number and hit send. Five minutes later as we're cleaning the dishes Katie's phone chirps. She shows me the txt "+1." Well that gives me two weeks to plan.

************************************************

I say to Katie "What do you want to do today? I was thinking about just laying out in the sun."

"I like that idea, my roommate doesn't get back till monday and first practice is on wednesday," then thinking adds, "Maybe you can start my warrior training too."

I tell her she needs to start in the game learning while I have my two appointments tomorrow. She looks disappointed, untill I explain, "You need to learn the basics from the game, where you can't get hurt. Then I'll show you how to...." And then I standing in front of her in my armor drawing my glowing arccanon.

She looks startled and then gets all excited, "Please can I try once, Please!" Pleading with me. I relent, she knows I can hardly say no to her.

"OK, first clear your mind. When your mind is clear, reach over your shoulders as you would that the sword hilts are above your shoulders. They cross across your back. Got it? Okay, draw threw and take a stance with your legs shoulder width apart, one foot ahead of the other, knees and hips bent. Like Raphael with his sais. Now go."

With my command she reaches to her shoulders and comes to her stance. She instantly transforms into Freya.Steelheart, dressed in bright green armor and boots, her Castani horns rising above her ears. The now visable blades glowing red with stored energy. She yells, "I did it, I did it aunt Freya."

"That you did little one, I'm proud you did it on your first try. With more training you will be able to call forth without clearing your mind." She sheathed the swords and dashed for the bathroom mirror to see herself.

I followed after and she said as I watch her checking herself out standing next to her. "Wow aunt Freya, we look amazing."

"Yes we do. Now it is time to name you in game. From now on your game name will be Katie.Steelheart!" With that she glowed radiant and then our armor changed back to our regular clothes. We went to the bedroom and changed into bathing suits and wasted the day sunning on deck lounges. Only taking time to apply lotion to ourselfs and each other.

************************************************

Much later in the day afer we had had a lite lunch. My phone rang, it was a facetime call from James. "Nice to hear your
voice James, how are you?"

James says "Well, I'm just great now, hearing your beautifull voice."

"James, your making me blush. Stop it."

"Why would I stop? You look so pretty when you blush. And so adorable too."

I smile, "Flatery sir will.... What do I owe to the pleasure of your call?"

"Austin told me this morning about Katie and you creating a big stir over at Bowtech yesterday. I looked at the FB page, I am really impressed after seeing the video post. It was quite the show, and shut up those load mouthed want-a-bes."

"You keep that up and my face will match my hair. But thank you for those kind words." Katie waves and points to herself, "Katie says hi, seems she and Austin are eager for our double date next saturday."

He smiles and says, "Me too actually, it's been a while since such a beautifull pair of women such as Katie and you have cooked for me."

Reddening again "James stop!"

"Okay then, but the other reason I called was to let you know that someone posted that video to YouTube today, it's been up for a few hours, and it's gone viral! Don't be surprised if people everywhere you go know who you and Katie are. Oh, and tell Katie I like the new look, you two look like sisters now. Well bye for now."

Together we call out "Bye James, see you next saturday." Katie and I look at one another "OMG!"

Later after eating dinner and cleaning up. Katie sat before the fireplace and I went to the office. I check my pc for my schedule, reminding me of my doctors visit and meeting with Capt. Parker. Then I check emails, and out of all the junk mail was 1 from Richard and Helen. Just letting Katie and I know how much they appreciated our signing with them, and to let us know how much interest and pre-orders they received today.

Well that was nice. Then I check YouTube. The video was at the top of the page as trending. It shows the number of plays, something like 1.25 million in 5hr since posting. I tell Katie as we get ready for bed and she's floored, "I just hope mom and dad don't see it, it could cause some problems."

"Blessed goddess, we'll deal with that if the time comes." And slip into bed, snuggling together. "Night 'Baby Bear', Love You!"

"Love you too "Momma Bear'!"

FREYA

"All according to plan".

************************************************

Friday

Rising with the sun, I head to the kitchen to start the pot of tea, then head for the bathroom. Running water for the tub while I take care of toilet necessities, I finished and then add a berry scented bath bomb. I step into the water loving the way it caresses my now young boby. It feels so wonderfull as I lap the water over me.

Becoming lost in the feelings, I start fondling my breasts and sqeezing my now engorging nipples. The feeling of warmth grows and one hand traces down to my pussy lips. Remembering how the last time felt, I was more attentive to my actions. Avoiding my clitoris, I parted my labia and rubbed softly along the folds eliciting a long soft drawn out moan. Then as I'm rubbing, a finger slips in and the moan becomes loader. As a second finger enters and I running my thumb around my clit, the moans ramp up with need. All too soon, the feeling of a wave is building and then it crashes over me. My whole body shakes and the warmth of a star going super nova spreads through me. After ten minutes or so I come to my senses and rinse off. Then rise to dry off as the tube drains. I grab a silk robe and head quietly for the kitchen letting Katie sleep. In the kitchen I pour my mug of tea and prepare to make breakfast.

As I just start to brown the sausage, Katie comes in and sits at the counter pouring her own mug of tea. She smiles as she takes a sip slurping some, "Umm, better.... So, you feeling better?" Her smile widening like a cheshire cat's.

I started to drop the spatula, then taking a firm grip and looked her in the eyes and purred "Oh yes, I sure do. I'm sorry if that shocks you, I didn't realise I was that loud."

Katie looks at me "No, I'm not shocked, all healthy women enjoy a little private time. And the only reason I heard anything at all, is I almost walked in on you. Ha ha." Giggling she asks if that was the first time. And I admitted it was the first time I had the intent of it but the first was purely by accident. After eating and cleaning up, Katie asks what we were going to wear today.

"You," I explain, "can wear what you want since you'll be training as a warrior online. I on the other hand thought I would wear that white business suit set you picked out the other day. But I'll need your help with my hair and makeup."

Enthusiastically she said "Lets get started." In no time at all she had my hair perfect and showed me how to apply my makeup so I looked like I wasn't wearing any at all, except for the bright red lipstick. She even showed me how to do my nails to match the lipstick. I dress in the suit and stand before the mirror and I think I look quite nice. But Katie says

"No, that wont do."

"Why, what's wrong" I say.

"Oh, nothing if you want everyone to see your bra. You have to take it off. The suit is meant to worn without one." Trusting in her judgement, I remove the jacket, blouse and bra, and the put the blouse and jacket back on. As I stand before the mirror again, Katie reaches over and undoes a couple buttons.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"There you go, that's the way it should look," she says. I looked better and thanked her. "You know, your breasts are so firm, you don't really need a bra. Unless you're going to be more active."

I said, "You know the same does for you now too".

Jumping up and down, she says "Yeah, but playing sports, it's better to, just so your nipples don't get too much attention." We went to the office and I got her started in the game, showing her moves and combos, how to bank, trade, and buy things. Showing her the map of the Tera world and the different level areas, and how to travel between cities by flight or teleport.

I said "Even though your character is level 65, start out in level 45 to 50 areas and get used to the moves. Try different combinations to find what works for you. Have fun and I'll see you in a few hours. Love you!"

She calls back as I'm heading for the door, "Love you too aunt Freya, good luck!" I grab my purse and go.

************************************************

The drive to the doctors was short and uneventfull. I arrived about 30min early and check-in with the receptionist and took a seat. Sitting down tucking the back of my skirt and crossing my legs, I take out my phone and surf the web waiting. The doctors office only has a couple people there and soon the nurse calls my name. I stand and straighten my skirt and follow her into the inner office. She asks me to remove my heals and step on the scale to take my height and weight.

Picking up my shoes and purse, I follow her to an exam room. She then does all the regular preliminary tests, And says "The doctor will right with you Dear." I thanked her. A few minutes later and the doctor enters. He's a much older man, still fit, but starting to show he likes his beer a bit too much for his age. With the almost white hair he reminds me of Dick Van Dyke in the 'Diagnosis Murder' shows. His manner is even like the character Dr. Mark Sloan.

He smiles widely and says "It's nice to meet you young lady, I'm Dr. Freeze." I put out my hand to shake.

"It's nice to meet you too Dr. Freeze, I'm Freya Lawrence."

He says, "Yes I know, your the new Ranger that Capt. Parker hired, you're here for a quick check over before you start work next week as required by the Department of National Parks and Forests." Putting me at ease, "It's just a formallity, but I have a few questions based of your medical records transfered to us."

I say, "Sure thing, whatever you need to know, just ask away."

He looks through the records and says, "There's really only one qustion I have, and thats about your ears. It says here you were born with a genetic mutation that caused your ears to grow pointed," as he puts the file down he rolls over and

touches my ears, "My I?"

I answer, "Please, I'm used to it." He feels along the edges and touches the tips, and I feel my pulse quicken. He draws his hands away noticing my reaction.

He apologizes, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize how sensetive they are."

"It's ok Dr. Freeze, I was just caught off gaurd a little," playing down the erotic feeling it had given me.

The doctor asks, "Besides their sensetivity, do you have any problems with your ears?"

"No, not really," I say, "But I do seem to hear better than most people and can tell from what direction easier too."

He writes that down in the file saying, "That should come in very handy with your occupation. If you need any services just make an appointment. Most if not all of my practice is from the Park Rangers and their families. I've cleared you for duty so you're good to go. Have a pleasant day Ms Lawrence."

"Thank you Dr. Freeze, I will and you do the same, Bye."

************************************************

It's only 10:30am and I have 2 1/2 hours till I meet with Captain Parker. I figured I'ld see if James wanted to go to an early lunch. I drove to the mall and found a spot up close to the doors. It's very quiet since the mall stores are mostly just opening. Going to the iStore, James greets me with a big smile, "You just made the rest of my day brighter. To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure?"

I returned his smile, "I got done with my doctors visit early, a job formallity, and don't meet with my boss for some time. I was wondering if you wanted to get an early lunch?"

He said, "I'd love to, but I can't leave now, but.... If you want, we can eat here, and I can still help customers as needed."

I said "Okay, that's fine with me." He gave me $20 and said any big burger with bacon and fries for him, and anything I wanted. I left for the food court saying I'ld be right back. I came back with a double bacon burger, fries and large cola for James and a chicken chef's salad and small ice tea. We sit at his desk in the corner so he can see customers that may need help.

Between bites James tells me, "I was surprised to see you today, and I must say, you look fantastic! That business suit really shows off your legs nicely."

"Thank you James, that's kind of you to say", blushing ever so slightly.

Then he asks, "I must say, when you showed no interest when I tried asking you out, that I was a little afraid I wouldn't be seeing much of you. Something change your mind?"

Smiling timidly I say, "Just reassessing."

James says, "I don't mind at all. The worst part is when you leave, it's like the sun disappears from my sky. My heart breaks at our partings." He hams it up and I laugh at him as we wave goodbye.

************************************************

I head for the parking lot and get into the car. I still have a little time till I meet with the captain, and figuring it's better to be early than risk being late, I head straight for Park Ranger HQ that's here in town. Being 30m early, I expected the captain to make me wait. fortunately as he's returning to his office from getting some coffee, he spots me as I walk in the door.

He waves me into his office and asks me to sit down, "I like my Rangers to be eary, it shows initiative and drive. But you didn't need to get so dress up on my behalf."

I told him, "It had the visit with the doctor this morning and an early lunch date."

He explained, "I run a pretty loose ship here as long patrols are kept and everything runs smoothly, so just call me Cappie. And today is merely a formallity since you've aready proven yourself more than capable capturing that poacher." He continued on for a bit, then thanked and congradulated me on the whole Bowtech thing. He said there might be a department comendation for me on the arrest.

He gave me my department issued service weapon, along with my badge and ID's along with a file folder. He adds, "I know you already have your patrol vehicle, it's the proto type for the next gen prowlers. You have your patrol routes marked out in the files, be on patrol by 8am. You get an hour for lunch and patrol ends at 5pm. Just radio in to clock in and out, Ok?"

"Sounds good Cappie, bye."

"Bye Freya".

************************************************

On the drive back to the cabin I spot a fishing tackle shop next to a small market. Since I had no plans till Monday morning, I thought Katie and I would do some fishing over the weekend. Turns out the market and tackle shop are owned by a mom and pop couple. It was even called Mom's Cafe Market and Pop's Tackle Shop.

The two shops were joined by a covered seating area between them where folks could sit and enjoy themselves. I said hi to Mom and Pop, and spent an hour getting all Katie and I would need. Pops was overwelmed by such a large sale and thanked me greatly saying that business had been down for a while and the sale would help a lot. I said, "That's ok Pops, I'll be sure to send people from work to you."

He smiled and said, "Not to many office people come out here to fish, but it all helps, thanks."

Then I explain, "I don't work in an office, I'm the new Ranger that Captain Parker hired. I start monday morning. And you're in my patrol zone, so I'll probably be seeing a lot of you and Mom."

"So you're the young lady we heard about", Pops says.

Then Mom adds, "You're the one who caught that poacher who's been causing so much trouble, now I can feel safe with you on duty." I thanked them for the kind words and take my leave.

Getting back home and going inside I called to Katie what she wants for supper. She came and gave me a hug then we made dinner. While eating, we discuss our days activities, then do the dishes and sit before the fire. After a while we go to bed. Falling asleep, I think back on the past week and all the excitement involved. I was really enjoying being a woman, work looked to be fun. The only question about my personal life was, which direction would I go. Only time will tell.

End of Chapter 9

up
219 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Freya's Gift

Not a bad story. However, please get yourself a dictionary!

GinNC

Dictionary

Mopar's picture

I do use a dictionary, all of the time. Also, the site editor usually catches most typos. Without a specific reference, I don't have an answer for you. Sorry!

I'm enjoying this story, but...

there ARE a few spelling errors that continue to pop up. They don't necessarily interfere with the reading of the story, but what you wear on your feet are HEELS, not heals.

I messaged this to you privately before, but either you ignored it, or didn't see it.

I can't help being a spelling nut. As a writer myself and an editor for others, errors in spelling just jump out at me and can, sometimes take me out of a story.

I don't want to seem like I'm being mean and I hope you take my little correction in the spirit in which it's intended.

Thanks for writing and sharing this tale with us.

Catherine Linda Michel

As a T-woman, I do have a Y chromosome... it's just in cursive, pink script. Y_0.jpg

Heels

Mopar's picture

Thought I fixed that. I'll look again.

Quick chapters

Sadarsa's picture

I love how fast these chapters are coming out. This is a good story. Freya seems to be more into guys from what i can see, I bet that double date will seal the deal too.

I've played Tera a little, wasnt too impressed with the game personally, but it didnt look bad. Got to like lvl 25 before moving on to something else. Been playing FFXIV last 2 years, and i love that game.

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~

Chapters

Mopar's picture

The speed of the chapters is due to, that I have posted a total of 36 chapters on another site. I have been proof-reading each as I add to this site and making some amendments as I go. Thanks for reading!