Freya's Gift Chapter 10 by Mopar

Printer-friendly version

An aging overweight man who plays too much online gaming receives a gift from Freya, the
goddess of love, lust, beauty, sorcery, fertility, gold, war and death.

Freya's Gift

Chapter 10: Thoughts and Feelings

Saturday morning and I'm awake at first light, actually dawn is just a hint on the horizon. Time for a run before breakfast and fishing. This time after using the bathroom and dressing I wake Katie to and tell her to get up, "Training starts today. Put on some workout clothes." I head for the kitchen to make a pot of tea, finishing as Katie comes in from using the restroom and dressing.

I slide her a mug and explain, "We're going to do a few laps around the lake and then see what you learned yesterday."

Katie says, "You're kidding, right? It's like 3 miles around the lake, it's going to take half the day to do a few 'laps'."

"It wont take as long as you think, and if you're a 'good girl', and try what I ask, we can spend the rest of the weekend fishing."

Her eyes light up to that, "Okay I'll try, but only cause you asked so nicely," smiling. I return her smile and say after she's done with her tea we'll do some stretches and hit the trail. Soon we're out on the deck stretching and the sun is making its appearence, Katie groans, she hates getting up so early.

I tell her, "We'll start out slow and then pick up the pace, try to keep up!" Starting the run at a brisk pace following the trail. Katie stays along side not seeming to have any trouble so I step it up a couple notches. At first she's lagging behind and I'm starting to gain distance from her. Then she starts stretching out her steps and quickly comes a breast of me, then thinking to out pace me, she takes the lead.

I let her get about 50yd ahead and then pour it on. As I passed her I laughed. And she says, "Oh, hell no." Soon we're running so fast, she hasn't realized that we've already passed the house twice. I slow down holding out my arms to catch her, saying to hold up here. Where we stopped had a clearing just away from the water but partially hidden. Katie asks, "What's wrong, why are we stopping so soon?"

I ask "How do you feel, winded or tired, Maybe sore?"

"No aunt Freya I'm fine, why?"

"Well since we're on the third lap around lets see what you learned."

"But how can we be so far, we've only been running for 10 minutes or so?"

I explained that we run much faster now, it's all part of the Gift. "Now concentrate on your warrior form, think her forward," as I call forth my gunner form dressed in armor wlth the arccanon across my back. She closes her eyes, then she changes too, taking the Castani form in the green armor and crossed swords on her back. "That's good Katie, now show me the moves you learned yesterday."

After showing me her basic skills I had her doing advanced combos. Soon she seemed to have the hang of it and I called an end to the training for the day. "Ok, let get to the house for breakfast and another mug of tea. Then will see if you can handle a fly rod." We raced back to the house and made our breakfast bowls. After, we cleaned up and then headed into the garage to unloaded the fishing tackle.

We spent the day fishing where the stream flowed into the lake below the cabin. Katie quickly learned how to false cast and to lay a perfect serve. After catching and releasing many good trout, we kept a pair to have for dinner. With an hour or so till sunset we walked back to the garage and stowed the fishing gear and headed into the kitchen to clean our dinner. Each cleaning her own fish.

I cooked the trout in a large skillet along with some baby carrots while Katie made salads for us. Eating in front of the fire, we enjoyed our fresh caught trout. Katie says "Nothing like a fresh trout." We cleaned up and sat back before the fire, neither breaking the silence for a while.

Finally, Katie breaks the quiet, "So aunt Freya, you seem to have become comfortable with your female body. Do you have any thoughts about the way you are now?"

I think a few moments, then, "Yes, I have gotten used to my body over the last week. And the longer I am in it, the more natural it feels. I like the way I feel, the way my body moves as I walk or run. At first, any movement seemed to come with an erotic sense, the way breasts and butt jiggle and sway as they rub against my clothing. The lack of having testicles between my legs. It was all so different at first that my mind couldn't process it."

Katie says "And now?"

"Now it just feels normal. And after yesterday morning in the tub, I'm not affraid of my body either."

Katie smiles and asks, "And how was that? Was it what you expected?"

I admitted, "I knew a woman's orgasm was different than a man's, but knowing the difference and experiencing those differences is mind shattering." Katie nods knowingly, at least half so. I told her as a guy when you reach climax it's all over and then you're done, short and sweet. "I don't need to tell you, as a woman it just builds and builds, getting ever higher. I Just look forward to when I have someone to play with," I say.

Katie asks, "And just when do you plan on giving up your cherry?"

Then I said, "We'll if I'm lucky, someone's going to get lucky next weekend."

Katie says, "Who's it going to be Lauren or James?"

"I don't know yet, it depends on the circumstances of the moment."

************************************************

Sunday was a repeat of the day before, only difference was, we ran 10 laps around the lake, and spent more time doing training drills in the forest clearing. The practice had taken longer of course and I joined Katie doing the drills. By the time we were done, we were both glowing a little from the exercise. We went back to the cabin and cleaned up and had breakfast. After breakfast we spent the day fishing again. For dinner we had trout in wine sauce and asparagus spears.

Katie decided since I'd be working all week and she had softball practice starting wednesday that she'd go back to her shared apartment. We shared a big hug and I told her that I would miss my 'Baby Bear' untill I saw her saturday for our double date with Austin and James. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and said "I love you!"

She said "I love you too aunt Freya! See you saturday, bye!"

"Bye."

I decided to do some laundry before going to bed, I sorted the clothes into whites, colors and delicates. And set my white suit aside for the dry cleaners. While the laundry ran, I got on line and checked my patrol schedule for tomorrow and the rest of the week. I noticed a few gaps in my rounds and thought if I started a little early and only took 1/2 hour for lunch each day there would be no holes in coverage. I figured I would do the extra coverage on my own time. I finished with the laundry and got ready for bed.

Since I was alone tonight I only wore a pair of panties and left my breasts bare. The feeling of the satin sheets on my bare skin, really made me feel alive. I thought I should do some more exploring of my body, nothing rushed like in the shower or bath. I took off the panties and made an effort to really make some discoveries.

I spent a lot of time feeling my breasts all over and marveling on how if you traced around the areola's just right, they would get puffy and lighted in color. They looked like tiny little breasts on top of my breasts with large nipples on them. That was something that as a man would turn me on so badly. I lifted each breast one at a time to my lips and sucked on them.

Sparks of electricity shot down to my pussy. Then I traced my way down with one hand while the other continued to caress my breasts, as I reached there, I slowly felt all along the folds of flesh, as some would call the petals of the flower. This brought a gasp from my lips and I sucked a nipple again sending another jolt to my pussy. I reached with the second hand and stuck two fingers in. All was done slowly and I could feel the heat building higher and higher. With one hand still rubbing my pussy lips the other was working at finding my g spot. After a while the slow stroking became a fevered pitch inside and out. My thumb was rubbing my clit and I felt myself fall over the edge. Wave after wave crashed and broke over me. I lost count how many times I came. Afterwards with a glowing feeling of warmth in the middle of my soul I fell asleep truely satisfied. Or so I thought at the time.

***********************************************

I woke the next morning to the rise of the sun feeling glorious for being a woman. Walking naked I first go to the kitchen to start tea and then to the bathroom running the water to warm up as I pee, when I wipe I see a small trace of blood. I run into the bedroom and look at the sheets and notice some trace of blood there too. So it appears I am having my first period. I feel fine with no signs of cramps or pain.

I take my shower to get ready for work, only addition is I'll have to put in a tampon. As the flow seems very light I decide to use the "pearls" Katie had got for us. I follow the instructions on the box, it's not that hard, but feels really strange when I walk. I dressed in a pair of green breif cut panties and a green bra, both a little brighter than my uniform forest green.

Putting on medium length shorts and a short sleeve blouse with the badge on. Then I get out the belt and holster for my service weapon. With my hips I can wear the belt loose and let the 9mm ride low on my hip, like a gun slinger out of the old west. I look in the mirror and think I look pretty good. I practice a few draws and am not terrible at it. I know I can also call on my Tera weapon but only in a crisis. It's about 7am so I decide to get a jump on my first day. And head for the garage and my patrol car.

End of Chapter 10

up
216 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Self love, the fastest way to

Self love, the fastest way to accept your fate and enjoy the benefits of your beauty!

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Truly exploring her self & periods

Renee_Heart2's picture

Well looks like a lot of firsts. Her first period, now her first true day on the job as a park ranger, and first week with out her baby bear at her side.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Very surprised that the

Very surprised that the Captain has Freya going out on patrol by herself on her first day on the job. It is pretty much accepted practice these days in law enforcement, that new hires will accompany a Field Training Officer (FTO) who is an older officer experienced in the system employed.The new officer will normally stay with the FTO or several different FTOs from a month to 6 months. This does a number of things, a) helps the new officer to actually learn the area of patrol and other areas so they can be able to back up other officers as necessary; b) get to know and learn about the other officers/staff they are working with and/or for; c) learn and get to know the local citizens who live and/or work in their area of responsibility; d) it gives the FTO/FTOs an opportunity to actually see the new officer in work practice and thereby be able to analyze his/her abilities for doing the job, or to determine that law enforcement may not be that persons best fit for the work; e) allows the FTO/FTOs to correct negatives spotted on the job; f) gives the new officer a "sounding board" to be able to gauge and judge how well they are doing in learning the day to day work requirements, policies and procedures.
As a former FTO, both in military and civilian law enforcement, I know of which I speak.
Other than this one issue, I find the story to be a well written and marvelous one to read and am waiting for the next chapter to arrive.

Thanks

Mopar's picture

Thank you. I understand everything you said, and it makes complete sense. The omission was due to lack of forethought first, and second due to wanting to move the story along. You could say that since she caught the poacher before she was official, that Cappie just let it slide due to under staffed on the rangers patrols. IDK really. Thanks for reading!

Goddess Blessings!

Look out poachers

Jamie Lee's picture

That old boy was awfully full of himself until he was facing a very large bore gun. One weapon sought after in many games.

While both Katie and Freya demonstrate their abilities with the bows, especially playing Robin Hood, they may need to keep in mind that one person who believes their ability is better. That person could cause lots of trouble.

Hope the next chapters are posted soon.

Others have feelings too.