Alex & Chris Chapter 32

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 32. The Bond Family.

Alexis, “Baby I decided to investigate the Bond family further.” Jenny Bond apparently is the world champion but she has decided to retire at the height of her career following treatment for cancer.” The chemotherapy has left her in a weakened state and that is why she is riding as a guest rider rather than as team captain. This will be her last official race.”

“She had decided to devote her time to training team Bond apparently there are several up and coming youngsters in the team. I was a little confused when I double-checked how many children Jenny had as she apparently has three. Further investigations initially made me think she had three. Then I realised she had only two. Jenny it appears has a son who looks feminine. In fact he looks like an identical copy of his half cousin Maddy Peters. Even when dressed as a boy he is mistaken for a girl & that is how Gaby came about.”

Jade, “Allison & I have also been doing some digging and discovered most of his girlfriend’s conspire to get him in female attire. We discovered photos of him with his mother in London and Germany dressed like a demure young lady. I even found photos of Gaby captaining the Sherwood Foresters in America and their team winning the competition. There was also racing in cycle races in America which he won. He always gave his name as D Bond but as you can see from the newspapers over there he became quite a hot property.”

“I noticed the bike he and Maddy both used was hand built and contacted the maker. Since Gaby has been riding her bike in America her business has really taken off. She has had to employ extra staff to build the customised bikes. When I mentioned Andrew & Gaby it was obvious to me she knew of the dual personality. I hope nobody minds but I have asked her to come and stay with us at the Castle before and after the race.”

Helen, “Normally I am too busy to watch races but you have my interest. You say he and his half cousin look like each other.”

Jade shows Helen the photos. Leslie, “They got my help when they found Drew or Gaby keeps been admitted to hospital with problems.”

Helen, “Did it happen in America?”
Leslie, “On a couple of occasions about a month apart. The records over there were inconclusive. One of the doctors had put if this child was a girl & not a boy I would have thought she was having her periods.”

Helen, “Leslie how did you get all this?”

“Sorry sister I contacted all the hospitals involved and said Doctor Helen Fullolove the eminent Geneticist was treating Gaby Bond/Drew Bond and could they send me all the documentation they had. Jade as she is nearer their ages found out Maddy will be due to start her period the day of the race. We worked back and what did we find every time Gaby was admitted to hospital Maddy was starting. With this in mind I think there will be problems with Gaby shortly after the race finishes.”

Helen read through all the details, “Sister you appear to be correct. The doctor in America was close to the mark.”

Leslie, “I have anticipated your next move and had a word with your secretary and cancelled everything for that day.”

Helen spoke into the telephone and said, “The Mobile unit did it arrive.”

“Yes Madame everything is here.”

“Good because I want all my team here prepared for emergency surgery on the day of the bike race.”

Helen, “Also I understand Hallam Royal in Sheffield has been treating Jenny Bond. Can you arrange for her to see me as soon as possible?”

A short while later the telephone rang and a voice said, “I got a message that I had to ring this number to make an appointment to see a Dr Fullolove.”

“Ah Jenny Bond I presume. This is my private number. Yes I would like to meet up with you and all your family including your Niece & her parents.”

Jenny, “Actually we are all together today as we have decided to treat the children & are having a family weekend out. Maddy has heard from some of her friends that this place called hidden corner is brilliant so we are all heading there in two mini coaches.”

“Really, I am there now with my daughters so perhaps I will get to meet you sooner than anticipated.”

Drew, “Mum who was that you rang?”

“It was my new doctor I have been transferred to. Apparently she wants to meet all the family.”

Jules, “She probably wants to test all us females to see if we have a tendency towards cancer.”

Drew’s father who was sat in the back reading a paper, “Jenny did you say Dr Fullolove?”

“Yes why is there a problem.”

He started laughing, “By any chance did she say she was at Hidden Corner?” Drew & Jules both looked at the paper and also burst out laughing.

“Mum there is a picture of Dr Fullolove here & it says she is due to go to the palace to receive an award for her work in genetics.”

Carol who was driving, “I am stopping so we can all read about her.” They pulled into the car park of a little chef and decided to have a drink and toilet stop. They crowded round the paper to read it.”

Drew went quiet, “Mum do you think she could help me with my problems?”

Jenny thought for a moment, “Drew if she is half as good as it appears here she has probably already got the full load down on the both of us.”

Drew’s father read the piece so the others did not miss out. Drew’s Grandmother said, “It says here she is the granddaughter of Lord Percy of Northumbria & is due to be awarded several awards for her genetic work.”

Jules, “So Mum your doctor is Lady Helen.”

“Actually Jules we should be close to her home so she probably goes to Hidden Corner quite often.” All too soon they pulled up outside Hidden Corner and paid to go in as they went in Drew’s father said, “Does a Lady Helen live near here?”

Alice who was on the door pretended to play numb & said, “I do not think I know her but if it comes to mind I will tell her you have asked.” Once inside the group split up but arranged to meet by the giant’s castle for lunch. Drew went off with Maddy they soon found two girls apparently lost.

Astrid started crying and so did Samantha her sister. Drew saw them, “Maddy we have to try and help them they look like they are only four or five.” Maddy & Drew cuddled a child each.

Eventually Samantha said, “Mummy has got lost & we need to look for her so she is not lost any more.”

Maddy, “We will help you look for your mummy as she cannot be far away.”

As they went on the passage Drew said, “Our mums screamed when they got there.”

Astrid, “That will be the hobbits playing tricks on people watch that girl who is following those women.” The next second there was a scream and she ran to catch up with the others.

Drew, “Just what is going on here?”

Samantha,” Come we will introduce you to the Hobbits.” It was Saskia & Zena who were on the jet control

Astrid, “I have brought my friends to meet you hobbits.”

“Drew, “Our little friends told us their mother was lost. I think for some reason they wanted to keep us separate from my parents. Not that I am objecting.”

Saskia, “Drew is a strange name for a girl.”

Maddy, “She is also called Gaby which is short for Gabriel.”

“In that case we will call you Gaby like your twin sister.” Drew decided not to argue.

Saskia, “As you are Miss Astrid’s friends we will show the secret areas here.

First is Bilbo's house and then we will go to the secret levels? Drew looked at Astrid, “Are you a hobbit princess or something?”

Astrid said, “No I am not a hobbit princess but they are my friends and companions.”

As they entered the house Drew, “Maddy I have just remembered do not eat or drink while we are underground for if we do then we will for ever live with the little people.”

Saskia, “Fear not no harm will come to either of you while you are here. All who enter here have entered an enchanted land were nothing is as it seems. It is a child friendly area where those of us who wish to meet and play with children can. As to your safety our queen would never forgive us if something happened to you. Gaby Bond British Junior cycle Champion. There are those in our number who follow your progress with interest Drew. I understand you had an interesting time in America.”

Drew looked at Maddy, “Not me I have not said a word about what happened over in America.”

Jade who had found the group, “Hi I am Jade & no I am not a hobbit? My sisters bid you welcome to our realm.” Jade noticed Drew cross himself and said, “Did my little sister not say you are perfectly safe here Drew and there is no need to cross one’s self for protection. Likewise Maddy there is no need to rub the rabbit’s foot you always carry.”

Drew looked at Jade & then at their two little friends. “Maddy I think we have been had. These two look just like younger versions of Jade.”

As she spoke another two appeared and said, “Mum was wondering where you had got to. You know she is expecting guests later today.”

“Tell mum we have been entertaining her guests most of the day.”

Drew, “I am Drew sometimes known as Gaby by my friends & this is my Cousin Maddy.”

Astral, “Well I am Astral & these two are my cousins Astrid & Samantha & they are our sisters. Jade here is sort of our big sister.”

Drew said, “To both of us it is obvious you are all closely related or you would not look like each other.”

As she spoke Jade's mobile started to ring. Jade answered it. “Gaby apparently your mums have already met up with ours and we are all now summoned to the great hall.”

Astrid, “Please will you carry us as we are getting tired.”

Maddy, “I think we can give you a piggy back each.” With the little ones one their backs they followed the others and eventually came to a very large room.

Drew, “Can somebody please remove Astrid I think she may be asleep.”

Alexis came and lifted her off and then Samantha. “Have my daughters looked after you well Gabriel?”

Gaby looked stunned and then turned and curtsied. Maddy, “What are you doing Drew?”

Drew, “Maddy I am not entirely dense.”

“Astrid said no I am not a Hobbit Princess. She did not say no I am not a Princess. She did say her mother would not allow us to be hurt while we were here. Maddy our sleeping little friends are indeed princesses. They are though rather special princesses. Maddy their mother goes by many names but you may recognise Arwen or Galadriel or Titania.”

Maddy, “Drew you have gone potty all those names are some of the names of The Elven Queen or Fairy Queen.”

Drew was still holding the hand of Saskia and said, “Our little friends called Saskia here a hobbit. I have another name for her. Look at her height & then look at her ears. What I have here cousin Maddy is a real live leprechaun. Normally you only find one but here there are many. I remember enough to know from my book that for so many leprechauns to be here Saskia here must be a Royal Leprechaun. If she is a Royal Leprechaun then there must be a queen or many queens around. Saskia when we first met her referred to little Astrid as mistress. If Astrid is an Elven Princess it is logical that her mum is a queen so hence me doing a curtsy. According to legend if you are lucky to catch a leprechaun they have to hand over all their collection of gold.”

Saskia started to shake. “Do not worry my little friend while your gold could come in handy for me. I do not want to deprive you of your luck & certainly will not take it off my friends. Saskia What I would like though is for my mum to be cured so there is no threat of the cancer ever coming back.”

Alexis, “Gaby What about yourself is there nothing you would wish for?”

“Your majesty there are many things I could wish for I could have wished for money but would it bring me happiness I doubt it very much. I could wish that it was possible to cure all illness. I like reading although most of the stuff I read is technical journals. I have a thirst for knowledge. There are many things I want. I would like Maddy as my partner in life. I would like to race a fit and healthy mum and beat her.”

Helen came into the room with Drew’s remaining family. “Hello Andrew I need to have a little chat with you. I have been rather busy with the rest of your family. They have all been giving me blood samples.”

Maddy said, “Drew hate injections of any sort. If it will help you can have some of mine.”

Drew closed his eyes & then felt somebody scrambles on to his knees & put their arms round him he opened his eyes and Astrid started kissing him. Drew never noticed the needle go in as he was too taken aback with Astrid.

Maddy, “I will have to remember that the next time he needs an injection.”

Carol, “Maddy it looks like you have competition for Drew now.”

Maddy picked up Astrid, “Astrid here is no competition to me, but she is a friend and she was distracting Drew in the only way she knew. It worked he was distracted so much he did not notice the blood being extracted.”

Helen, “Actually I need to do a full medical on you both. I have already done the rest of your family while you played with Astrid.”

Maddy, “So is there just us two to do?”

Helen, “Saskia can you look after Astrid for a while as I need to be with these two.” Gaby and Maddy followed Helen in to a room.

Helen, “Please can you both strip down to your underwear. It is ok Drew I know all about your growth spurt. I though need to carry a full inspection out on you both.”

Maddy, “I will go first if only to show that there is nothing to fear.”

“Please lay on the table Maddy as she laid on the table it started to move. Eventually Helen said just one more thing and then you can get dressed.

Maddy had to put her feet into what looked like slings and then they were lifted up. “This is one bit I hate.”

Helen, “Right finished with you Maddy but can you stay here please while you get dressed. Your turn Andrew”

Maddy, “He is slightly bigger than me on the top.”

Helen took the tape measure and double checked. “Yes you are correct Maddy Drew is a C cup. Drew did the hospital show you how to check yourself for lumps in the breast?”

Drew shook his head, “My time in hospital was a blur to me.”

Maddy, “I do not even know how to check & aunt being as she is it would be a good idea if we know.”

Drew, “Dr Helen I am a boy and boys do not get breast cancer.”

Helen, “Actually they can & you are more at risk if you are a boy who develops breasts & mother has had it.”

“So my sister Jules is also at risk?”

Drew it depends on what my team find when they check your blood. It could be genetic & there again it may not.”

Drew went through the scanner & Helen said, “This is interesting. Right Drew can you do the same as Maddy did and put your feet in those slings & I will do the rest.

Helen placed her hands on Drew’s abdomen and gently pressed.

Drew, “Sometimes it gets very painful their & sometimes on the other side”.

Helen made notes of what Drew told her and she,” I need to check your prostate & this will be uncomfortable. Maddy do you mind kissing Drew for a while?” Maddy did not object. Helen appeared to be fiddling about with his lower end.”

Helen pressed a button, “Leslie can you come in here and help me please I have a slight problem with Drew.”

Drew’s mother came in with Carol & said, “Can we help? Drew’s mother “Is the blood from what I think it is from.”

Carol, “It looks for all the world like Drew has just had a very heavy period.”

Helen, “This has been what was wrong previously. I found Drew has some folds of skin which at first do not look like a vagina. With a little bit of persuasion they parted and all that rubbish came flowing out.”

Helen, “Drew, This may be cold.”

Jenny laughed, “He is too preoccupied with Maddy to take any notice of what is happening.”

Helen removed several large clots of blood and then said, “He is all cleaned up now.”

As Drew got off the table he noticed for the first time his mum & Carol. Carol, “We have been here all the time but you two were preoccupied with kissing each other.”

Drew, “Mum was there a problem?”

Jenny, “Not really your body is just adjusting itself like it does for us all.”

Helen, “Drew you know you were diagnosed as intersex before at one of the hospitals. You and your parents decided to wait and see which way your body went. Well your body has taken another step towards being female. You still have your penis and your testicles are about the size of a pea. I doubt that they will ever work. What has just happened is you have had a period like most girls have. If my estimate is correct then you should be due one on the day of the Milk Race.”

Maddy, “Mine is due then.”

Helen, “There may still be some discharge for a day or two so I would recommend wearing a pad.”

Jenny, “It looks more like Gaby is taking over and Drew is going to be consigned to the History books.”

Drew thought for a moment, “Dr is this going to affect me with my ability to race?”

Helen, “Now your Vagina is fully opened I expect your other items to shrink as your body reabsorbs them. As for your cycling there should be no problem as you are already known as Gaby Bond the daughter of Jenny Bond. What I will do though is give your mother a note for the birth death and marriage office which will get your birth certificate altered to female.”

Drew looked shocked, “But Maddy & I intended to get married when we were old enough.”

Leslie returned, “Helen the office say two of the blood types is as interesting as Alex.”

Helen, “Are you sure & it is both not one. I need to speak with all your family in the main hall.”

Helen, “As you all know you have had blood tests done. Mr Bond & Mr Peters your tests would indicate you both are very closely related although you tell us you are not. Now to all the females except Maddy & Gaby. You all carry the gene that is predisposed to cancer. “

Jules looked shocked and said, “So I could get it like mum.”

“There is some good news though. Maddy & Gaby do not carry the gene & in fact their blood will hunt down & kill any infected cells. With this in mind I have to ask these two if they will donate more blood to totally eradicate the cancer cells in the remaining family members.”

Drew started crying, “Jules I do not want to lose you. I hate injections but if it will help cure the others you can have some of my blood.”

“Same here”, said Maddy.

Samantha had thrown herself at Gaby and said, “Astrid got to do it the last time so this time it is me.” A courier collected the blood and took it away.”

Helen, “It will be a week or so before it can be used. Now Jenny do you want to make the other announcement too your family?”

Drew, “No I will if Maddy will stay by my side.” As you all know for some time now I have kept collapsing and ending up in hospital. Some of you may also have noticed I have developed breasts. “

Maddy, “Yes I want some same size.”

“What you all may not know was I was diagnosed with an intersex condition. While Dr Helen was checking me over I apparently had a period.”

“Dr Helen has talked this over with me & mum & Maddy. I have decided from today to become Gaby full-time. I still love Maddy like mad so there will be no change there with the discovery that I was having periods like most girls it came as a shock to me. With the help of most of my friends though I have for some time been a part time girl. Now I have had to decide to abandon Drew who I have known all my life and instead become Gaby full-time. I do not know how school will go. I pray that all my friends will still be my friends following my decision. I am thinking of the American Dan who was very upset when he found Rhod became Mafwney at the weekend. If Doctor Helen is correct then Maddy and I can cure the infected females in the family. So perhaps one day I will still get to race my mum in a ladies race yet.”

“As you know mum has decided to retire from the racing scene at the height of her career. The milk race was to have been her final appearance. As along with Maddy I have formed team Bond-Peters. Mum has decided to become coach and manager for team Bond. While we will not be using Carbon fibre bikes like mums team. While in America Maddy & I had bikes built for us by Biggs. Mum after inspecting the bikes over decided that our other team members Cat & Mafwney could benefit from the same bikes so dad contacted Biggs in America to see about a couple of bikes for the other members.”

“Mum checked with the cycling association regarding our status as amateur riders. We can have sponsorship so long as we do not accept payment in cash. We can have the bikes and any backup provided by the companies sponsoring us. Back up includes transport & Hotel accommodation for us. The only thing none of us will get is a wage. When I went to Germany I modelled some skins. Well the same company has approached mum about being the provider of the sportswear for all of us girls. Mum explained to the company payment would infringe on our amateur status. The legal eagles came back with a trust fund for us each which none of us can access until we are 21. Mum double checked and discovered we cannot access the fund but if certain adults needed can to cover our transport costs from it.”

“Biggs bikes in America was a small operation building hand crafted bikes for enthusiasts. Following Maddy & I riding their bikes their orders have taken off. They have had to take on additional specialist staff to fulfil the orders. Dad contacted Biggs and spoke to the boss. She is bringing us all a new bike each in team Bond pink. In addition to that Team GB has been to see mum. Apparently team GB has been watching me and my friends for some time. They are willing to put all their facilities at our disposal but it will mean an upheaval for all four families as we will have to move nearer the facilities.”

Drew paused for a moment and Samantha nudged him. “My little friend here is also reminding me I have something else to tell you all. “As you all know Maddy and I look alike in fact we could be twins.” Mum & her cousin went in to the hospital at the same time. They both had twins and through a mix up at the hospital each end up with one of the others twins. Nobody noticed that each mother had a wrong twin. As luck would have it only one set of twins survived. When Helen did the blood test it confirmed what Maddy & I had been suspected for some time that Maddy & I are identical twin sisters. We have decided that rather than one set of our parents missing out we should both have two mums & dads so from today we are both Bond-Peters.”

“The suggestion that we train with team GB has caused our parents to think and act.” “They decided that a joint home would be better for us all. Mum though said, there are another two team members to consider.” "So with that in mind our parents decided to invite Rhods mum Silve & Cats mum & Grandma & also Ally's parents. All our parents decided that they would sell up and buy a new home nearer to the National cycling centre. It also has caused our parents to think about our education. With all our parents combining their housing funds they have managed to obtain a big house called Merlingwood which has considerable grounds. It is close to the motorway and so will not take us long to get to the cycling centre. The other three do as yet not know we are all moving into a big house together. Rhod knows his mum has been looking for a new shop for her business & that she has found one & that they will be moving away. He wants to take this opportunity to become Mafwney full-time. Ally & Cat though have no inclination that we are all moving in together.”

“Now I get to the reason why we came today. Several weeks ago I received a rather strange letter. The letter said, Dear Drew-Gaby I have been a fan of yours for some time. I & my family are in a position to sponsor your team. If you would like to clarify this letter please ring the above number. Well I showed mum the letter and at first we thought it was a hoax but she decided to ring the number and ask for the person concerned. Well as you all can see we followed the instructions and brought all the family. I though still have not met the person responsible for the letter. I have been playing with Saskia and enjoying myself. There has been no mention of Baby or the letter.”

Alexis, “Gaby it was astute of you to recognise my daughter Astrid as an Elven princess however I am not Arwen, Titania or Galadriel although my great grandmother Galadriel is in this room with us. Also Baby the writer of the letter is. Gaby for some time now Baby has had a fixation about you. She had intended sponsoring you herself. And she was greatly disappointed when she learned that Biggs were to sponsor you for the bikes & a German company for the skins. To please Baby I had my legal teams look at your contracts to see if there was any way your team could legally be helped without infringing on your rights. Areas they suggested were Transport, Accommodation & Catering. Also they pointed out up to now you have had your own cheer leading team. Apparently we can sponsor the cheerleaders for all they need. With the exception of Ally it is not possible to bring your cheerleading team further north. Baby decided though that we could provide the uniforms for the entire Gaby cheerleading team & ensure they got to the venues were you would be racing at.”

“Apparently your former headmaster was quite willing to continue to provide the team with practise facilities. The games mistress will drive the cheer leaders in the mini coach we provided to all the venues.”

Gaby looked at Maddy and said, “It looks like we will still be seeing most of the gang. Why was Ally different?”

Alexis, “Actually in a way what happened was convenient. Ally’s parents found they were being relocated as their work was moved further north. It was also brought to my notice that Mafwney may underperform if Ally was not close by. Ally herself was depressed with the forth coming move. When her parents learned that you & Maddy & Rhod & Cat were all intending to move in together they said to your parents. Would you mind an additional family in the commune? Your parents said yes”. And then added, “Each family has contributed a similar amount to the purchase of the house. They are also setting up an account that we all have to pay into to cover joint expenses like Rates, Gas, and Electric Water & House & Garden maintenance.”

Gaby, “Hold on a minute. You are saying that five of our families are moving in to a very big house. If that is the case why are the other there families not here today?”

Alexis smiled, “They will be later after they have supervised the removal of all their belongings to their new home.”

Gaby thought for a moment, “If that is the case then Maddy & I should have been helping them rather than being up here.”

Alexis, “Gaby your parents knew full well you would want to help. So it was decided that as soon as you were away a team would go in and remove all your belongings.”

Gaby, “But that will take ages to do.”

Linda & Linze appeared, “We managed both houses in record time. And then we went to help Cat & family with their removals. We did have to dispose of some of Drew’s clothing, but we have replaced it with suitable alternatives.”

Linze looked at Gaby, “You must be the young champion we have been hearing so much about. Normally we do not get to spend as much time with the others as we would like. We sort of do all the odd jobs that need doing.” This brought some giggles from other quarters.

Linze, “Apparently because our new venture is not completed we are currently unemployed. With this in mind Baby suggested we might be your official drivers until it is ready.”

Maddy said quietly, “Drivers/bodyguards more like.”

Gaby looked at her mother, “I presume mum this is above board & I am allowed drivers?”

“Gaby, Linda & Linze will be there for you if I cannot be. Yes their job is a legitimate expense Gaby & will not infringe on your status.”

As Gaby spoke a procession of leprechauns came in and their leader spoke with Alexis, “Your majesty we did as commanded and everything is in place each family has selected their bedrooms. We also took the opportunity to install an up to date computer room with internet connections. Your other guests are waiting in the anti-room.”

Alexis clapped her hands, “Saskia can you show our other guests in.” Gaby & Maddy ran to greet their friends and kissed them.”

Cat, “You will never guess what happened. All these little men appeared and emptied the house for us & then they put everything in the new house.”

Ally,” We got the same treatment & so did Rhod. When we got there your furniture & belongings had already been put in the house.”

Silve came forward and curtsied. “Your highness thank you for sending your people to help us. I myself may be one of your subjects but I was never sure. My grandmother used to tell me stories of the Elven Queen & how when the time was ripe would she once again walk upon the face of the earth.”

Alexis, “Silve what was your grand mothers' name?”

“Madam my Gran was called Lepidoptera & my mother Butterfly.”

Alexis, “Grandmother Do you recall those names?”
Galadriel stepped forward and Silve said,”

“My lady this is yours I believe.”

Galadriel looked at the bracelet passed to her. “No Silve that is for your daughter to wear now.”

Silve felt herself shimmer. “What is happening to me?

Alexis, “Silve like Gaby you recognised me without promoting. For you and your daughter your heritage has finally caught up with you. If I myself cannot deny my heritage then you Silve will not be able to do either.”

Silve, “My Gran so wished to be here when the queen was restored.”

Alexis, “Lepidoptera & Butterfly I Alexis command your presence now this instant.”

As she spoke there was a flash & two females appeared. They at first did not realise where they were and were saying to each other. “We must give it another try & get back to Silve.”

Alexis, “Greetings ladies welcome to my abode.”

The two of them looked at each other and Lepidoptera, “Sorry Madame our transport spell must have misfired. We were trying to get to my daughter and granddaughter for they will need our help.”

Alexis, “In that case you are at the correct place.”

Lepidoptera,” Just a moment please while I put my distance glasses on.”

She looked around and then said, “By the daughters of Galadriel I now know where we are Butterfly. My queen Galadriel must have summands us here although there are many I do not know.”

Lepidoptera looked around again, “No I am mistaken my friend did not summon us but the queen did. I clearly see which rank each is now. Royal leprechauns & that many of them. Mer cousins & Fay sisters. My greatest wish was to live long enough to see this day the restoration of our Queen & I have been granted it.”

“As I speak I feel my powers returning to me and as they do I recognise more of you. From your auras I recognise your rank and station. Your Majesty I was very remiss in not recognising you immediately. I see you have already claimed my granddaughter Silve and her daughter Mafwney. I am Lepidoptera and vow in front of my piers that I will support you and your children like I did with my sister Galadriel before you. Now your majesty I claim my right as a princess to present to you all my family members so that all present know she is of Lepidoptera blood.”

Galadriel, “Old friend and sister of mine you also failed to spot me. Your claim to present your family formally is legitimate and so will be allowed. You though are not dressed correctly according to your status.”

Alexis, “Can the Royal Dresser please ensure Lepidoptera & family are correctly attired before they are presented.”

“Yes your majesty.” “Lepidoptera will you and Butterfly follow me. Princess Lepidoptera My Queen and yours commanded me to attire you correctly. I do not intend to lose my job again because a Fay Princess cannot follow orders.”

Mafwney, “Why am I in white and the others in Purple and gold.”

Lepidoptera, “Actually you need some gold enhancements on that dress otherwise it is correct for you. Lepidoptera are they all to bear your insignia?”

“They are all my family so yes.”

“Then Mafwney you and the rest shall bear the mark of Princess Lepidoptera. Now I can summands the queen’s champions so they may escort you to the presence of the queen.”

Lepidoptera when she saw the girls said, “Giants the queen has five champions.”

“One of the giants spoke.” “Lepidoptera my family like yours have been restored by her majesty. Our Queen and friend commands us escort you to her presence.”

Lepidoptera, “It would not be wise to keep our Queen waiting long.”
As they neared the throne Galadriel came down to greet them a. “Sister you were correct the senior family member should present you all to the new queen. However that task falls on me not you but me. I think protocol will allow us both to jointly present your family to Queen Alexis. First I must start with you though my sister Lepidoptera.”

Galadriel curtsied. “High Queen I have great pleasure in presenting my sister Lepidoptera to you.”

Alexis, “Lepidoptera I will call you aunt and all the rest cousins. As grandmothers sister you will be held in high esteem by all here. We all work and play together regardless of age or seniority. Tell me how do you feel at this moment?”

“Your majesty for a long time I was unable to draw my powers but recently they have been returning. At the moment I feel as if I am going to explode.”

“Perhaps aunt you should demonstrate your powers for us.”

“Your majesty it is forbidden that we do magic in front of your royal personage.”

Alexis, “But you also have to obey me and so if I order you to then you must do as I say.”

Lepidoptera looked at Galadriel for guidance and then said, “Your highness the ban does not extend to sisters or nieces so if my niece made the request then I would be allowed to show her.”

Alexis smiled, “So that is how you and Galadriel got round the ban. Would it not be simpler for the Queen to revoke the order if she saw fit? Now perhaps you can demonstrate your power by being correctly attired.”

Lepidoptera looked puzzled, “My Queen I am correctly attired as befits my station as a princess.”

Alexis, “Why then do you still wear the tiara of a princess?”

“Because that is what I always wore at these occasions. I am sister of Galadriel and so a Royal Princess.”

Galadriel, “Queen Alexis because of the circumstances my sister she never did receive her new Tiara so she wears what she has a right to.”

Alexis, “In that case Lepidoptera please place your crown on your daughters head.” “Butterfly for a short time you will get to wear the crown of a princess and then likewise you must pass it on to your daughter.”

Lepidoptera knelt before Alexis and the new tiara was placed upon her head. Lepidoptera, “My sister presented me but I will present my daughter Butterfly.” Butterfly passed the tiara to Silve then she also received her new tiara from Alexis.

Galadriel, “Silve it is now your turn.”

Silve turned to Mafwney and said, “This has just passed three generations and is yours until you pass it to your daughter.” Silve then knelt before Alexis and also received her new Tiara. Finally it was Myfanwy’s turn.

Alexis, “Not yet Mafwney I wish to see all the members of Gaby's team Bond first.”

Alexis looked at the group,” Team Coach Jenny Bond, Stylist Silve Morgan, Carol Peters Assistant Manager. Team Captain Gaby Peters-Bond, Vice-captain Maddy Peters-Bond. Team members Katrina, Mafwney, Ally and Jules Peters-Bond. Sorry I forgot the two official drivers Linda & Linze & not forgetting my daughters Astrid, Samantha, Astral & Astrol with the security team.” Starlight have we enough tiaras?”

“Yes Madame they are all ready for the princesses. This is one part I enjoy of the job.”

Alex started with the two giant’s daughters. “Arise Princess of giants.” There was clapping from the back of the hall.

“My daughters now it is your time. While Baby stays with me you four wish to accompany the team on their travels. If you go then the two giant princesses also go I already see that you all get on very well. My daughters you have not as yet received your tiaras. Come and receive them. Now Mafwney this was your mothers and now is yours until you pass it to your daughter.”

“Ally next please,”

Ally brought out a tiara, “Your majesty with your permission may I use this.”

Galadriel smiled, “So Ally you already know what this is then?”

“Queen Galadriel Like Mafwney I am descended from one of your sisters and this was given to me along with a full list of my heritage. Long ago I realised Rhod was like me and descended from the Fay Queen. It took me a lot longer to realise that our entire small group where Fay. We all had been drawn to each other and worked best when together. We even have our own leader in Gaby. When we are all together things seem to happen around Gaby. I watched Drew and the others soon realised they was totally oblivious to what they were. I knew that the day would come when we would all find out exactly what we were. I knew that day had arrived when Linda & Linze arrived with an army of leprechauns to move us. I realised then that very soon we would all be meeting our Queen. Yes your majesty I knew we all where Fay but none including me know how to access our power.” “If I had told the others they would have all thought I was crackers.” “Now at least I know I was not wrong.”

“Gaby is my friend and like Jules her sister she had no idea that because of her Fay heritage she would one day become like her sister Jules.”

Drew spoke, “We turned up today because we received an offer of sponsorship for the team.” “I told mum who thought it was a good idea if we all came today.”

Alexis placed the crown on Ally’s head. “A Fay princess you certainly are Ally this tiara alone tells me that.” You have been well educated in your heritage.” “I know your mother never saw the crown or knew her heritage.” “So you must have received it from another source.”

“Your majesty I know full well who this crown came from.”

Galadriel said, “Please may I have it a moment.”

Galadriel examined the tiara, “Ally please tell me what you know of this tiara.”

Ally looked at the Queen and then at Galadriel and curtsied again. “The tiara was given to me some time ago and I promised I would never divulge who gave it to me. I was told that the tiara once belonged to the Great Galadriel herself. The royal jewellers managed to misplace it & instead of admitting what they had done they replaced it with a new one. Princess Galadriel never realised her tiara had been replaced but her mother did & summands the Goldsmith responsible. He admitted he had misplaced the tiara and he had replaced it with one of equal value.”

The Queen, “Look on top of the cupboard and bring me the contents of the box.” The royal guard found the tiara where the queen had said it would be. The Queen turned to the Goldsmith and said, “My youngest daughter will be thrilled to receive this gift from you. You may go and do not be so careless in future. The Queen though did not give it to her youngest as she was heard to say, “I think that tiara Galadriel has is old fashioned. I have asked Gran to get me one more modern. The queen never got chance to change the original for the replica. All too soon Galadriel was taking over and should have passed her tiara on. There was trouble and all the enthronement’s got cancelled. Somehow the old Queen and her maid vanished in the trouble that followed. The old Queen though watched with interest the birth of her youngest daughter's Grand-Daughter. My mother never realised or suspected that my baby sitter was her own grandmother. Mum was never taught about her heritage as her mum thought it was for the best.”

Galadriel, “Ally please kneel. It was my mother wish you wore this Tiara then so it shall be. Princess Ally this was once mine and should have gone to my younger sister, as the former owner of the tiara it gives me great pleasure to place it on your head although I believe mother has already done the job.”

Ally, “Thank you Queen Galadriel. I must though ask Queen Alexis if she will repeat the procedure.”

Alex, “If you want me to then I will.”

After Alexis had repeated the procedure. Alley searched in her handbag and said, “Three Queens have now presented me. I was given the title of Guard of the Imperial Jewels by Queen Titania.”

Galadriel smiled, “Ally did my mother give you something for either Alex or myself?”

Ally, “Great Grandma never really retired. She vowed never to interfere with any of her daughters & their families. When she saw mum was advertising for a baby sitter she went with her maid and applied for the job. Grandma was present and did not recognise either of them. It was grandma's recommendation that finally persuaded mum to have Titania & friend as my baby sitters.”

“I received coaching that mum never dreamed about. Titania & the other as I later learned was Tatiana both took good care of me. Once or twice I noticed Granny had a smirk on her face & since I have wondered if Granny knew all along it was her mum & aunt who looked after me.” Alley was still rummaging in the bag.

Alex, “Ally three queens have placed the tiara on your head. Great Grandma Titania must have had her reasons for choosing you. Let all know you alone shall be responsible for the crown Jewels. Only those who wear or have worn Galadriel tiara can do that job. Now tell me where the twins may be found? I do not know because they also moved when we moved & I do not have their new address. I doubt though that they will be far away.”

Galadriel, “You moved to Merlinwood is that correct?”

Ally replied “YES”

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I read

this chapter and thought I had read it here before. I checked and it turns out Sharp had posted it before as Drew and the Tripeak challenge chapter one. I don't know if the rest of Tripeak is apart of this story or not I will have to reread the rest to know for sure. If that is the case I would like to know why this was published years ago as a different story. Sharp hopefully this is not like the time when you boo booed and posted chapter 53 of Half Term. Although that happened in 2013 and Tripeak was in 2008. Anyway if that is the case we already know the next couple of chapters of Alex & Chris. Since you did not remove the 53rd chapter of Half Term I know you will not remove Tripeak. You posted 53, apologized for posting it, then left it posted giving us a sneak peek of things to come. I thought Tripeak was the rest of Drew's American Trip your first story now I know it is not. Or is it? Maybe one day you will post which stories belong in which universe. Anyway to make a long comment short. Too late. Please continue to post wonderful stories. Hugs and Kisses.