The Promise (Part 2)

Printer-friendly version

“What the hell is this?” Charlie asked as he looked over the envelope sitting in the chest.

He gingerly reached down into the chest and pulled out the aged envelope, treating it as if it were an infectious item. With shaking hands, he turned the envelope over and broke open the delicate wax seal. Flipping over the flap, his fingers found a pair of folded papers within, pulling it out slowly. The penmanship of the letter reminded him of something he had seen out a cursive handbook; its letters and pen strokes looking like an elaborate tapestry of art.

‘Charles,

I hope this letter finds you well, as if you are reading this then things have gone exactly as I have feared. That is not to say that things are completely dire but I digress, this is not the time or place for such frivolous prattling.

Now, I know you may have a great number of questions but I am quite limited in what I can tell you here. So please for the time being, I ask that you trust me and I will answer what I can when we meet later.

As for the contents of this chest, they are part of a back up plan that I came up with in case my fears came true. Joe must have broken up with his last girlfriend, and I fear it may have destroyed his faith in others, outside of you and myself. But I am not long for this world; I can only stay here for so long before my time comes. And when that happens… I shudder to think what my son might do.

Now for the difficult part; Charles, this suit you have before you is a gift I received from a ‘dear’ friend. If you put it on, it will transform you into a woman, one that is a bit younger then you are. You will become a young African American woman, that may or may not have some built mannerisms that are a bit outdated. But I think you can see where I am going with this.

I would like to ask you to become a woman and help my son; he needs companionship as well as someone that understands him. I think you can fill this role quite well, it does not have to be permanent, At least until he can find someone that will make him happy, so I have entrusted this chest to you.

If you are still reading this letter, and I hope that you are; then you too must realize the truth in my words. I know you have already promised me you will do what you can, but what I am asking of you is greater than anyone has the right to ask. So if you decide to burn this letter and the contents of this chest, then I will understand. But I will still ask one thing of you.

Please, save my son Charles.’

Charlie looked over the letter once more, trying to make sure he read the paper correctly. Only after the fourth read through had he realized the contents had not changed. He set the letter down next the suit on the bed and walked back over towards the kitchen. He quickly pulled out a drink and chugged the beverage down in one go before grabbing another one. He tried to soothe his nerves a bit before heading back towards the suit, yet the nagging voice of his conscious kept poking in.

“Of all the crazy things that I have ever seen, this has got to be in the top five,” Charlie muttered to himself as he stared at the dark-skinned beauty on his bed.

“Even if this is real; I’m not saying it is but if it is, then what? This would be lying to Joe, the guy has been through enough to begin with and this could kill him…” he muttered as the images of his broken friend entered his mind.

The puffy eyed, crying man’s face was all he saw and the apparent lack of life and light in his eyes haunted him even more. His slouched shoulders felt the weight of this choice, seeping deeper and deeper with each passing moment. Pros and cons ran through his mind with lightning speeds, each one adding to the young man’s dilemma. He popped open another drink and downed it as well; feeling the familiar tingle of a buzz hit him.

“You know what? Screw it, I might as well see if this things works before beating myself up over this too much,” he muttered before looking back over at the letter.

The second page of the letter held the instructions for the suit, though he decided to treat the thing like a pair of DVD instructions.

‘How to put on the suit.

The instructions are very simple Charlie; to put on the suit you must be naked. Then afterwards just put on the suit like you would any other piece of clothing. The last step is to close up the seam in the back by pinching the ends together. It is that simple.

Taking it off is much simpler, just reach for the nape of the suit’s neck and feel around for a small nub. If you play with it for a minute it will open up the slit in the suit and return you to normal.

There is one other thing you need to know about the suit but I cannot tell you about it in this letter. Please see me and I will tell you when the time is right.”

“Well at least she has a sense of humor,” he remarked as he removed his clothes.

Throwing the discarded clothes off to the side, he walked up towards the bed and took a seat next to the suit. He picked up the lifeless item, marveling at its apparent heft as he looked over the suit. Despite his slightly inebriated state, Charlie soon found a thin slit running down the length of the summit’s back. It started from the nape of her neck before stopping just above the top of her cheeks.

With a slight tug on either end of the slit, he slowly opened the suit, revealing a light, shiny pink interior to the room's dull light. A slight waft of air rushed out if the suit carrying a slight scent honey and dandelions to his nose. He smiled a bit at the pleasant smell, unaware that it served to lessen his apprehension.

Charlie slowly reached into the open suit, letting his hand run along the bright pink interior. He gasped as a slight warmth came off the pink surface, feeling quite similar to that of actual skin.

“Okay, this is getting really weird,” he remarked as he pulled his arm back out. “Well you know what they say; those who dare, win. Here goes nothing.”

Taking a deep breath, Charlie opened up the suit as widely as possible and began to step into the suit’s empty legs. The reaction was immediate as the warm feeling interior instantly covered his legs, moving up his body as he lifted up the dark colored suit. His feet slowly but surely wormed their way down into their waiting sleeves, filling up the once empty limbs. His large, ungainly feet stretched out the more delicate feet of the suit, his legs similarly stretching out the calves and thighs as well.

He quickly slipped in his other leg and wiggled about his toes, using his hands to massage them into place. Despite the sight of the grotesquely stretched suit of his much larger body, he continued donning the suit, pulling up further along his body and blushing from the constant warmth surrounding his body. His manhood began to twitch and throb as he reached the waist of woman’s suit, the warmth sending pleasurable waves along its length. He played around with the suit for a bit, trying to bring the garment up over his stiff erection.

“How the hell? Oh wait!” He remarked as he went back to the letter. As if answering his question, another line existed beneath the instructions.

“P.S. If your you know what acts up, just put it through the slit. I’m told the suit will take care of it.”

Charlie blinked a few times; trying to discern which slit she had meant until the idea suddenly dawned upon him. He reached down past his hard on and felt the inside of the suit, quickly finding the opening the letter mentioned. With a bit of haste and a quick hiss of pleasure, he weaved his manhood through the opening and pulled the suit towards the middle of belly. He instantly blushed when he noticed his manhood sticking out through the suit’s femininity. He looked back over at the mirror on the other side of the room, noting how the top half of his body was still tanned and toned, but the bottom half was a much darker black skin tone.

“I am so glad no one else can see this right now, I’m not sure I would ever be able to live it down.” He finished with a chuckle as he went back to work.

The suit continued to stretch as he pulled it up over his well-toned abs, gained from years of football and wrestling experience. His large, bulky arms slowly wormed their way into the suit’s sleeves, stretching out the limbs with his muscled arms. His large hands barely fit into the suit’s hands, refusing to give him more the most basic of motions. With some amount of trouble, he managed to shove his great shoulders into the suit, feeling the rest of the suit starting to squeeze him a bit. The pair of empty breasts flopped about his chest, their nipples pointing towards the floor like a deflated balloon. He couldn’t help be twist around a bit, making them flop from side to side with a small chuckle.

Before long, the only part that remained was the empty head that hung from his neck, the face empty and featureless. Standing before the mirror, he pulled up the mask of the suit, pushing aside a bit the hair that came loose. With a quick tug he pulled the face of over his and used the mirror to help him align the suit’s face with his. The task had proved much more difficult as his strong male features barely fit into the suit much more definite female features. Yet, he could still smell the sweet scent of honey and dandelions from the mask, calming him down even more.

The sight before the mirror looked comical to him as he looked about the stretched out suit, noting his dangling manhood as it whipped about with each and every movement. The suit had barely contained his figure and the horrible parody of a woman greeted him. With a quick chuckle, Charlie set about closing off the gap in the suit. His hands and fingers running along the length of the slit, the skin sealing up quite easily. Soon only the suit’s dark skin was all the remained as he finally reached the nape of his neck.

Instantly, the warmth within the suit rose higher, nearly blinding him to the rest of the world. The suit’s skin squeezed all about him as his body began to change and shift furiously. His muscled arms and large began to shrink down with a loud slurping noise. His legs shook and twitched as they shrank. They shortened and thickened in all the right places, sending the leftover muscles towards his hips. His feet twitched and shrank as well, becoming dainty and small. The empty breasts on his chest slowly inflated, his nipples becoming erect and fully pert. His manhood suddenly shot out and sputtered out whatever seed they possessed before they were suddenly sucked up into his pelvis with a loud slurp.

He cried out in shock and some pain as his loud bellow quickly become a loud shriek, the octaves shifting with each passing second until it reached soprano levels. His face crunched and shook, shifting and reforming into the suit’s. Soon his new face was contorted in a shocked and pained expression as the changes slowly subsided.

Charlie began to cough and wheeze as she pulled herself onto the bed, her body coated with a thick sheen of sweat and some stray seed that had been on the floor. She groaned softly, not noticing the sudden lighter tone of her voice. She looked back toward the mirror for a moment, before realizing the person in it was not the one she recognized. She quickly and clumsily ran over the mirror, the person in it perfectly mimicking her expressions.

“What the heck… Oh snap! Is that my voice?!” Charlie cried out in shock as she took full stock of the woman in the mirror.

Charlie took a pair of very wobbly steps back from the mirror and looked at what exactly had happened. The woman before him was for lack of better word beautiful, one of the types that men like him would only dreamed of meeting let alone dating. Her smooth ebony skin was completely uniform, her hips wide yet appealing. Her soft legs were a bit short but did little to detract from her overall form. Her hands were soft and unmarked, her nails even had a coat of ruby red paint.

It was her face that took the most attention as her button nose instantly drew attention. Her cheeks were present but not overpowering and her chin was simple. Her lips were full and held a nice amount of volume. Her eyes however drew the most attention, they were a pair of piercing light brown eyes, almond shaped and completely captivating.

“Oh.. my… lord…” She slowly whispered as she took it all in. “I..I’m… a woman…”

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Answered questions

Jamie Lee's picture

The letter is reveled, as is the function of the suit.

Now what? Will Charlie be told more about the suit? Will this now become his new life? And how will he be able to help Joe?

Many questions need answers.

Others have feelings too.