Patriot Games - Chapter 43 - A Reunion of Sorts

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 43 - A Reunion of Sorts

There is no love without forgiveness and there is no forgiveness without love.

Jack was on a mission. He barged through the front doors of the lingerie shop like a bargain hunter on Black Friday. As he entered the shop, he stopped to get the lay of the land. Off to one side were two middle-aged ladies gawking at a display mannequin outfitted in a leather peek-a-boo bra, garter belt, fishnet stockings and matching leather G-string panties. One women tittered nervously as she poked her friend and said, "I know we came in here to try and spice up our love life. Can you imagine my husband's reaction if I surprised him wearing that outfit?"

The other woman laughed and said, "Silvia, it would look fantastic on you. I bet Fred would be dead from shock before his thing even reached half-mast."

Jack left the two alone and wandered the aisles, skipping the section devoted to sex toys. He was looking for something with a little more class. Months of his life were about to climax in this one night. Jack took his time browsing, price was no issue today. His choices had to be perfect.

He was distracted by the two ladies giggling over something. He glanced over his shoulder and noticed they had discovered the sex toy section. He took the opportunity to glance at his watch and realized he had several hours before his planned assignation with Linda. He had decided that tonight was going to be THE night. Linda had been seeking his sexual surrender for weeks. The fact he was going too eventually surrender his virginity was never the issue. But his capitulation would not be unconditional. He was not going to sell his virtue cheaply. He was going to get his pound of flesh in return.

He intended on giving Linda the time of her life and force her to reconsider her decision. The evening he envisioned would show Linda what she would be giving up – a soul mate dedicated to her happiness.

Since Linda's declaration of love followed by a proposal, Jack had been forced to question his commitment to his marital vows with Rose. He kept returning to the last time he had laid eyes on her. It wasn't definitive; but it certainly appeared as if she had chosen Mike over her marriage to him.

Glancing down at his protruding chest, he couldn't really blame her. He certainly was no longer a man and he couldn't compete in that arena with Mike for his wife. However, the realization hit him that his figure and face were made to beguile Linda, the lusty lesbian. He had formulated a master plan to seduce Linda and show her what a fantastic lover and wife he could be. He took a minute to daydream, 'I'll cook, clean, do the shopping and the laundry. I'll be her maid in the living room, a chef in the kitchen and wanton whore in the bedroom.'

Jack took a deep breath and mumbled, "Why shouldn't I have some fun? The doctors have informed me I will never be able to have sex as a man again and it's only going to get worse with time. Why should I wait any longer, I only have one night to change Linda's mind?"

Heading to the rear of the store, Jack spotted a table labeled 'Today's Specials'. Going through the piles of underthings, he found a bra and panty set that were identical to the ones he had worn on that fateful day so many months ago. With a rush of adrenalin, Jack paused to remember the night Rose mocked him and threw him out.

Searching through the mounds of unmentionables, he discovered several lingerie sets in that style. As luck would have it, he found a bra in his new size… 40F with the matching pantie and garter belt. Jack headed to the changing room to try on the bra. 'If nothing else I want to be comfortable lugging these melons around', thought Jack.

The changing room was occupied by two giggling teens and he patiently waited his turn. Glancing at his watch Jack realized that the hands hadn't moved. A quick look at a clock on the wall made Jack panic, he realized his watch was broken and he would have to rush to get home in time to prepare the apartment with the perfect ambiance of chilled wine, flowers, candles, soft music and Linda's favorite dinner. Calculating in his head, he had just enough time if he really hurried. Jack was determined to come back later for a proper fitting. But first things first, tonight would be all about seduction, comfort can wait.

As Jack stood waiting at the changing booth, Rose walked in the front door. 'The government guy told me the trial will be over today and I would be able to pick up Jack and take him home', thought Rose. 'My Lord, it's been a long 11 months. After looking through the store, Rose eventually found her way to the same 'Today's Special' table. Browsing through the jumbled pile of intimate apparel, she saw something that made her heart skip a beat. 'Eureka', thought Rose, 'these are identical to the set I had Jack wear that horrible day. I'll get a replacement set and surprise him by wearing them tonight, our first night back in our marital bed. Excitedly, she scooped up her size and turned to head to the checkout counter. Rose hurried down the aisle toward the front of the store, with her head down intently examining her new lingerie for defects.

Deciding that he would either have to put his items back on the table or hope that what he had selected would fit, he chose the latter. He could always return what didn't fit later. Jack grabbed up his handbag, new lingerie, and two flower boxes. Doing a balancing act with his parcels, he practically ran for the checkout counter like an out of control kamikaze.

His head and attention were down trying to open the clutch on his new purse. "These damned long nails," mumbled Jack. He wheeled around the 'Today's Special' table and collided into another customer, bumping heads. The impact was enough to knock both of them to the floor. As Jack fell, one arm became entangled in the long purse strap and the other was encumbered with his packages. He flailed wilding trying to grab something to break his fall. His efforts only allowed him to snatch a pile of silky lingerie stacked on the table. With no way to break his fall, Jack again struck his head on the floor, pulling the pile of delicates onto his face.

Rose was totally embarrassed and looked over at the cause of her calamity. The hit on her head had been enough to give Rose a terrible headache and her vision was slightly blurry. She squinted at the other woman lying next to her, buried under a pile of undergarments. The woman was moaning in obvious pain.

Rose tried to regain her feet to help this woman up and only managed to hit her own head on the underside of the table. Staggering like a losing boxer in the 11th round of a prize fight, she put one hand on the table for support and tried to clear her senses. Once she was on her feet again, she put her hands under the woman's armpits and helped lift her to a standing position. They quietly mumble a simultaneous apology to the other.

They both bent over to pick up their bras, timing the event as if it was rehearsed they bump heads again. Stunned and suffering blurry vision, Rose stood back and watched the other woman again bend over to pick up her items. Rose found herself unashamedly leering down the front of this young woman's dress and was aghast at the amount of cleavage on display. The woman's beautiful long hair fell across her face and clustered amongst her impressive cleavage.

The woman finally got upright and adjusted her breasts in her obviously too small bra. 'My lord thought Rose, 'the boob fairy paid more than one visit to her house. As the woman faced Rose, her features were obscured by the flowing locks. Rose shook her head to clear her double vision and viewed the scene with a mixture of jealousy and lust. Rose thought, 'She looks like a cover girl super model, I wonder if that is why she looks familiar?' The woman stood with her face framed in a halo of disheveled blond locks. Rose thought, 'She has the most impressive figure I have ever seen. This woman could stop traffic on the interstate. Women like her are what made me switch sides. Sadly, she's going to develop major back problems lugging those gargantuan things around.' thought Rose.

With a lascivious smile on her face, Rose cautiously squatted and retrieved a bra from the floor. Both woman looked at their purchase and realized there was a mix-up. Rose said, "Miss, this must be yours; my DD girls would get lost in this."

They quickly exchanged lingerie. Jack said "thanks" and for the first time actually focused upon he woman in front of him. She was dressed in a conservative, mid-calf length classy business outfit, with comfortable looking loafers. Her red hair was piled high on her head in an attractive coiffed style.

Jack scrutinized the face before him. The year had been hard on her, but Jack recognized this woman as his estranged wife. The realization that his ex-wife was standing just a few feet away triggered an avalanche of emotions. Her face displayed strain; but was still attractive. Jack stood frozen, dazed from playing bumper cars with his noggin. His mind was in turmoil, his palms grew damp, his heart raced, he felt faint and his legs began to wobble. He could feel the blood leaving his face as it blanched at least three shades lighter. His breath came only in short gasping spurts; he had a sick feeling of doom; that settle in his stomach.

Without realizing it, Jack's hands clutched into fists and his shock grew into anger. There were so many things he had wanted to say to this hateful woman over the past months. But now that he had the opportunity, Jack felt only a deep sadness. The urge to flee was the only thing that mattered now.

Rose was still stunned and she had not arrived at the same cognitive level of comprehension as Jack had. Her mental image of Jack was the one from months ago. Rose ogled the woman in front of her and did not recognize her own husband. With all the cosmetic changes, Rose failed to identify the sexy woman, although there was a haunting familiarity about her. All she saw was a tall buxom woman with silky golden tresses that cascaded down her front in a mane of curly waves. Rose intently studied the woman's face trying to figure out why she looked familiar. The woman had an enchanting face. She had a broad forehead, thin highly arched brows, long luscious lashes heavily coated with mascara, high cheekbones, a petite nose, complimented by two darling dimples and very, very generous plump lips.

As the woman reached up to brush a lock of hair off her face, Rose caught just a glimpse of a watch on her wrist and then a familiar looking ring on her finger. Rose gasped at the realization, "Oh my lord! Jack?"

The woman turned and headed for the exit as she said, "No." Rose grabbed her arm, stopping the attempted escape, and spun her around to look intently into her face. It was a different face. The nose, lips and dimples were new; but the general shape was well-known to her. Rose took a tremendous chance and reached over and pushed this stranger's hair behind her ears, exposing her entire face. Then Rose concentrated on those dreamy eyes, looking past the long thick lashes, she saw only two blue pools, so deep you could get lost in them. Rose had an epiphany!

"It is you!"

"Leave me alone lady," Jack snapped, yanking his arm free. He grabbed his purse and packages off the floor and made a dash for the door, blond hair flowing in his wake. Rose chased right after him. In his stilettos, it was a race Jack was destined to lose. In desperation, he threw the bra and flower boxes on the floor. Rose jumped over the boxes; but didn't clear the discarded undies. Her foot became entangled in a bra strap and she ended up falling into Jack's legs. For all intents and purposes tackling him.

They tumbled to the floor rolling around like two ferrets. Unfortunately for Jack, he again struck his head on the floor, making it the fourth sizable lump of the day. Both individuals ended up in a Gordian knot of legs, arms, high heels, purses, cosmetic bag, flowers boxes and lingerie.

With a bra strap draped across her face, Rose inquired, "Honey, what's the matter? It's me. Why are you trying to run away? Don't you love me anymore?"

@ @ @ @

Sitting there on the floor, Jack stared daggers at Rose and he responded tersely, "Rose, at one time I was weak-in-the-knees in love with you. The day you agreed to be my wife, I felt like a kid in a candy store. Then you turned on me. You stole my Halloween candy. I've come to realize that you are a drunk and a domineering, stone-hearted bitch. You threw me out like yesterday's day's trash. You robbed me of my dignity. I hated you, hated what you did to me. I still bear the physiological scares of your sadistic bent."

"Wait a minute! I did all that on orders from the government."

Hearing his wife attempt to justify her actions was patently absurd.

"Just following orders! Isn't that what a bunch of Nazis said trying to justify their actions?

"When you threw me out, something changed, permanently, in me. My heart broke that day, and it will never be the same. You threw me out and I had to walk alone in the darkness of my despair. Hell, I kept Kleenex in business for the first few months. What you did to me was the cruelest thing imaginable, and I know cruelty – I have lived it every day for months."

Jack gave Rose a reproachful look and continued, "When I showed you my pain in that bar, what was your response? You ridiculed and laughed at me. How can you ask me, if I still love you? You are nothing but a Judas. At least he got 30 pieces of silver. How much blood money did you get for turning me over to the government?"

Rose looked intently into his pitiful eyes. They were saturated in tears, "I'm so sorry. That day is the worst memory of my life. But I will not let you sit there and harangue me. Yes, initially deceit was necessary to get you to agree to your feminization. That was all part of the grand master plan.

"From my observations you seemed to enjoy the experience. No one is forcing you today and here you sit looking like a fashion model. No more recriminations! What's over is over."

Rose resisted the urge to slap some sense into her husband and went on. "It's essential that you understand what I did was to save your life. My actions were not done for any sadistic amusement! There was never any malice on my part. You are the sweetest, most caring and sensitive man I know. You have the gentlest soul of anyone alive. What I did was to toughen you up. Be honest. You were an emotional a powder-puff when this all started. If the old accommodating Jack took on that terrorist, he would have been eaten alive. True toughness is in the soul and spirit. I had to harden your personality and force you away from your normal tendency towards timidity and submissiveness. My goal was to make you into the feminine version of the 'man of steel.'"

Jack's expression did not soften a bit as he responded.

"Well Rose you succeeded in your objective, my soul is now armor-plated. It is covered in so many scars; nothing can ever reach it again. I didn't know the meaning of true love and respect until I was befriended by my sisters in the bar where I was sent to work in. I felt more love and appreciation at the club than I did with you or with your government handler."

Rose wonder about the sister comment but went on with her defense. "That night in the bar, your reaction had to be genuine, your humiliation real. Everyone watching had to report the same thing. That is the only way your cover could be protected. I hated what I was doing and loathed myself for doing it. I still detest myself for the things I did and said. My actions that night had all been orchestrated. I was required to do that to you. I am ashamed to admit I threw down a two quick shots of whisky waiting for you to come into the bar. I needed it to prepare myself for that performance.

"During the entire Daisy training period, alcohol was my emotional crutch. It was the only way I could get through every day. Please don't hate me; I don't think I could survive that. Darling, we are at war and as a soldier's wife, I did what was necessary to help ensure your safe return."

Rose's defense struck a hollow note for him. How dare she throw him under the bus?

"I never volunteered to fight this damn war."

"I know dear that was the problem since you refused to volunteer; I found it necessary to draft you!"

"Just who the fuck gave you the authority to draft me?"

This reunion was not going how Rose had pictured it. So she fell back on her true authoritative nature. "Don't you get prissy with me! Lower your voice and calm down and I will explain it to you."

"As a child, my parents taught my brother and me to love our country. We were raised in a culture of sacrifice and service to the nation. They gave us a deep sense of patriotism. It was practically baked into the marrow of our bones. Before my mother died, she made me promise to look after my brother, he was the only family I had left. My brother joined the Army and was sent to the first Gulf War. I felt I had an obligation to look after him. I went to the recruiting office and tried to join. Well, due to an unfortunate incident in my school days, they turned me down. I felt my brother was unprotected because of my shortcomings. It haunted me. As you know he was wounded and returned home from the gulf. I felt relieved and guilty at the same time. Then when he was killed by those damn terrorists during 911. I had to do something. I felt I was letting my family down. Then this opportunity came up where you could help our country. I felt I had to push you into doing it. You had become my surrogate. Look at the big picture. You helped save our country from a terrorist attack. We are all appreciative of your sacrifice."

Jack practically sneered at Rose and her rationalization of the torture she had put him through.

"That's a convenient excuse. If you're looking for absolution, go find a priest. I don't think I can give it to you. What you did to me hurt too much. The woman, who professed to love me, betrayed me. How could you risk my life and our marriage to placate your conscience?"

Rose stoically continued. "Let me tell you what I believe. Love can overcome anything. Every mistake can be made right. Nothing is unforgivable. Wives have been sending their husbands off to war since man first walked upright. I'm no better or worse than any of them. Our marriage did not end with you deploying. It was simply on sabbatical."

Rose noticed her husband looked very sad. His deep blue eyes now lacked the old sparkle that she remembered.

"It was never my intention to cause you pain, but by the time you left that club it was obvious that is exactly what had happened. I was an emotional wreck and so wanted to go after you and hug you and kiss away your tears, but that would have ruined the entire plan. To quote a famous philosopher, the good of the many outweighs the good of the one."

Jack found that he couldn't even look at his wife. "Yeah, you're right Rose it is much better to protect the precious plan, don't worry about how old Jack is going to feel."

Rose frowned, truly puzzled at Jack's behavior. "Why are you being like this? It was all explained to you!"

Now he looked at her, his eyes narrowed. "What in hell are you talking about?"

"Jack, you must believe me, the government agents in charge of the operation promised me that they would tell you it was all an act. Steve assured me he was communicating to you through your tutor. That night in the bar, they actually scripted what I had to say and do. I rehearsed it for days. I will confess there were some adlibs that I threw in, I am particularly sorry for the little Willie cracks. But Steve told me if I could get you to cry real tears, it would be a bonus. Lover, you must understand it hurt me as much as you to say all those nasty things."

"I doubt that very much. Please don't lie to me. Too much of what you did was just plain vindictive. As far as I am concerned, the only motivation for that level of malice is hate, pure unadulterated hate or as you so succinctly put it, 'Once you lose respect for someone, the only thing left is contempt'."

Rose reached for Jack's hand. He pulled it away from her as she went on. "Let's be honest, some plans born out of desperation look good at first blush but in hindsight don't seem quite so perfect. I'll admit that my motives were not purely patriotic; there is a side of me that gets off on the power. Turning you into my ideal mate brought me orgasmic pleasure. But that doesn't mean I wasn't concerned about you. I'm seriously trying to control that side of my personality. Please believe me I have regretted so many of the things I said and did to you.

"Sweetheart, please listen to me. I was your advocate in all the planning with the government. They had a host of psychologists and psychiatrists monitoring your behavior 24-7 and guiding me. They filmed and recorded everything you said and did. They had cameras and microphones in our home, in your office, even in our cars. They scrutinized not only what you said, but how you said it. They evaluated your nonverbal communications, such as your body language, your every gesture, every facial expression; they heard every word, every sigh. You were put under the proverbial microscope. Jack, your behavior and personality profile was monitored and evaluated every step of the way by the best and brightest minds in the government. I pleaded with them to allow some intimacy between us. But the experts wore me down and persuaded me to do it their way. I was forced to be harsh, and critical.

"Contrary to the government's wishes, I even stopped by your place of employment to check up on you. But you weren't there."

"You mean you just decided to drop in for a spot of tea and see how far over the gender divide your husband had gone."

"It wasn't like that. I took a chance of destroying the entire operation just to speak to you."

Jack sighed dramatically and said, "That night you threw me out was the most terrible thing I've experienced. Well, one of them anyway. I have accumulated a lot of bad memories in the past few months. I can assure you not a soul told me anything. I mourned our marriage. Rose, what we had you killed, that night in the bar. I have come to accept that fact. For 11 months, I felt betrayed by the woman I loved!"

"Did you say loved, as in past tense?"

"Yes, Rose. You heard me correctly."

"Then explain why are you still wearing the ring and watch I gave you?"

After a pause, Jack took a deep breath and articulated, "I have kept them on because I gave my word that I would always wear them, and I keep my promises, unlike some people. Besides, diamonds truly are a girl's best friend, they won't betray you like people."

"Jack, don't you dare talk like that! Yes, I became more assertive as your training progressed but it served me well. After Mike was canned for sexual harassment. I was given a chance at being vice-president instead of just an executive secretary!"

"Well excuse me madam President! But who the fuck is Jack? The man named Jack died of a broken heart 11 months ago. Like the Phoenix raising out of the ashes the destroyed soul of a man rose up to become a strong, confident person called Daisy. I like the new me, I've even developed a fondness for these bouncing Buddha's on my chest." He grabbed his breasts and thrust them up. "Their massive size can make life miserable, if I let them. It took a while to get used to everyone ogling them. My pleasurable experiences with them in the bedroom make up for the negatives. I think I will keep them around for the foreseeable future."

Staring in amazement at the protruding mountains of flesh, Rose said, "Yeah, about those – they are quite spectacular by the way. What the hell happened, your face is different too, and your nose and those dimples are so adorable. When I last saw you, you had a willowy Twiggy silhouette and now your figure more closely resembles Dolly Parton on steroids?"

"That's a long story; it involves forced plastic surgery, genetics, hormones, herbal supplements and implants. Please, I don't want to get into that right now! Yes, I have changed! Despite what you are leering at, most of my changes have been on the inside. I am not the steady eddy you use to know. I've grown and I'm a changed man. Pun intended."

"Well… Jack or Daisy, whatever…. This name thing is going to take me awhile to get used to. How about I just call you 'lover'? I don't care what name you use; I love you". Poking Daisy in the protruding chest Rose mockingly said, "It appears that in addition to us being husband and wife, we are now truly bosom buddies."

The tension was briefly broken and both snickered at the small joke. After a few minutes, Rose attempted to untangle their legs, trying to avoid the rose thorns she noticed a splash of color. "What's that on your ankle?"

Jack tried to hide his ankle. Rose grabbed his leg and drew it up for a close look. "Is that what I think it is?"

"I don't know. What do you think it is?

"It's a tattoo of a Daisy."

"Yes it is. Ivan had his initials branded on the outside of both ankles as a sign of his ownership." While he was on trial, I went to the tattoo pallor and had them cover his initials with colored flower tattoos.

"Well, I love the tat and those shoes are to die for. Where did you get them?"

"Oh, those were a perk from my last job."

Rose noticed that Daisy was acting extremely nervous and her blush deepened.

"Lover, what aren't you telling me?"

Jack attempted to conceal his other ankle. Rose grabbed that leg and looked closely at it. "Oh sweet Jeezus, it's a tattoo of a Rose. Why?"

Without a thought, Jack responded, "As long as I was at the tattoo parlor, I decided to get something to remember the woman I love, I mean loved."

Picking up a rose and wagging it in Jack's face, she said, "Nice try, I heard what you said. You still do love me – say it. Damn you, Jack or Daisy… whatever. You better say it, don't make me hurt you. Say it again and this time I want you to look me in the eyes."

There was a pregnant pause as Jack glared at Rose around the rose stuck in his face. Jack eventually declared, "All right Rose, there was a time you made me believe in magic. Then I hated you for the longest time. I eventually came to realize that hate is counterproductive. I have grown and am not the gullible, subservient man you mocked those many months ago. After a great deal of introspection, I have come to realize I still love you, thorns and all.

"But that doesn't change anything. I still have to go; the other woman in my life, Linda, is expecting me at home."

"Lover, you are blushing like a virgin bride on her honeymoon, what else aren't you telling me!"

Jack instinctively covered his bellybutton with a free hand.

Rose laughed nervously and said, "Why you little devil, let me see."

"Go to hell Rose, what do you want me to do strip in the middle of the store?"

"No lover, we can wait when I get you alone for the full body cavity search."

"I still have to go; Linda is expecting me at our apartment and I don't want to be late."

"After you declared your love for me, if you think I am going to let you leave and go to this Linda woman, you must have a brain aneurism. Let me ask you, do you love this Linda? In all the time we have been together, you have never lied to me. Are you telling me you were lying 15 seconds ago? If you lie to me now, I'll bitch slap you into next Tuesday."

After a long thoughtful moment, Jack replied, "Rose, Linda is a beautiful, sexy woman who says she loves me. She is a strong resourceful person, but also an egomaniac, with a strong bend towards megalomania. She scares the hell out of me. That all said, Linda makes me feel safe and secure and it's nice to be with someone who appreciates you for who you are. I need to feel loved and appreciated, not taken for granted. Surprisingly enough, living with her, I'm happy and contented for one of the few times in my life. In all honesty, I don't think I love her. Our time together has been more tumultuous than satisfying. She has dedicated her life into molding me into a temptress."

"My dear husband, she has certainly succeeded. You make a magnificent looking woman. You are truly beautiful, no strike that, you are breathtakingly stunning. Is she the one who gave you those mountains of mammary flesh?

"No, I was kidnapped by the terrorist the government wanted me to watch. The bastard equated the size of one's chest with femininity, the bigger the boob, the more feminine the person. As a result, thinking he was doing me a favor, he forced these Queen-sized breasts on me as a present. I looked into getting them removed or at least reduced but the doctors all say I risk a possible loss of nipple sensitivity if I go that route."

"Do you intent to trade your pole for a hole? Is that the direction you are heading? I'll support whatever decision you go with."

"That is a rather delicate question, what gives you the right to ask me something like that?"

"I am still your wife legally, emotionally, and spiritually. That is what gives me the right. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn about your plumbing, it's the person behind the makeup that matters. I just want to know if I am going to spend the rest of my life with a man, a woman, or someone in between.

Jack wasn't sure where on the continuum he fell, so he answered her with, "Despite my feminine shell, in my heart I see myself as a man. I admit that I do miss dipping my wick into a warm pussy. On the other hand, it is hard to ignore the fact I have blossomed into a glamorous looking female."

He sighed and continued, "Granted, I am a dudette with a gigantic set of oversized jugs; but I have learned to live with them, they even have become a source of pleasure. I have also acquired a fondness for sappy romance novels, would never think of leaving the house without makeup and a good bra. I am not afraid to let people see what is behind the veil of my emotions. But I have no idea how I am classified, for now I am content to retain my male genital."

Rose with obvious enthusiasm continued her monologue, "Hot damn, spike the football and start the happy dance! Lover that is fantastic, my dreams come true. Keeping your genitals means we are still legally married. Albeit as my lesbian husband! Thus I have a partner, a husband, and helpmate that will love, cherish me and our children. That same package has a surprise bonus between his legs.

"I get to share my home and life with a sultry siren, from the way you are dressed it would seem that at times you can be a bit of a slut; but still a strong, independent, beautiful, empowered, and sexy woman. Dear, this means we can do everything together, shop, dine, go to the spa, have our nails done, flirt, and even share intimate details. When the time is right, if you want maybe even double date. The only way we aren't leaving together is if you retract your declaration of love for me. Now it's a simple question do you still love me?"

Daisy's eyebrows went halfway up his forehead. Evading the question, with a dramatic sigh Jack continued his story, "Rose, it's not that simple. How do I know I can trust you?"

Rose stared down at her lap trying to think how to convince Jack she too was a changed person. This was something she had not anticipated in her daydreams of being reunited with her husband.

"Honey, I have a lot of time to think over the last few months, I've made a lot of mistakes in my life. But marrying you was not one of them. I'll do anything to prove to you I still love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please don't reject me, I will simply die."

Jack fought back his emotions and said, "For once will you listen to me! I will try to explain. There is no simple answer. We have no future together. I am now a eunuch; the doctors tell me my thing will never work again. I have been chemically castrated; my system has been saturated for too long in female hormones. I am packing nothing but a starter pistol. I can't be your husband anymore; my worm is as dead as the one in your favorite bottle of Tequila. We can't be together as man and woman, no matter how much you want to."

"That is all nonsense; marital bliss is more than sex. Our shared love is what will bring us true happiness."

Jack feeling insignificant, ashamed, and dirty continued, "Rose I'm sorry, but things have changed. I've been unfaithful to you."

In a quivering voice she asked, "Was it with this Linda woman?"

"No it was worse than that. I cheated on you with a man, Ivan!"

Rose harrumphed that comment. "Jack, for our entire married life I was always concerned about losing you to another woman, not a man. Did those people turn you gay on me?"

"Heavens no, Rose, I…how do I put this? This loathsome man took my pollen and in return he fertilized me in the ass. I am nothing but a whore!"

"Lover just say it, you had sex with your sodomite mobster friend. Of course this means you can't wear white at our next wedding. I guess we will also need to be vigilant and see if you miss your next period! Unwanted pregnancies can be such a nuance." Rose smiled at her attempt at humor.

"Rose, this is no joking matter. Please understand that it was soulless sex. It was merely mechanical; there was no intimacy, no emotional connection in the end, pun intended. It was just part of my assignment", added Jack.

That was a small lie, but Jack figured after what Rose had put him through he was entitled to it.

Rose inquired, "Did Daisy or more importantly, did Jack enjoy the experience?"

After an inordinately long pause, Rose finally got her response. "Jack hated it, but in all honesty, I will admit as Daisy, I was a little curious. It was satisfying and a little empowering knowing I had the kind of control over a powerful man like Ivan. It was simply a biological act. I discovered that having sex, is not the same as making love."

"That's all I need to hear. Darling, your erectile dysfunction is of no consequence. You are a total diva and I can't wait for us to get reacquainted. I don't care about your little worm not working. I have always had a tendency toward lesbianism. I'll teach you how two woman give and receive pleasure.

"Just let me know if your curiosity is ever aroused again, maybe we can work something out together. There is David in accounting; he is a real hunk and a fantastic kisser. Then there is Tom in marketing, he is really into kink, but let me tell you he has the hands of a skilled surgeon. And then there was my genealogist, his name very appropriately is Thor. He is built and endowed like a god. Oh boy, my shorts are getting damp just remembering my last appointment."

"What are you trying to tell me?"

"It started as a normal pelvic exam. With my pregnancy and child birth. It had been almost a year since my last manly experience. With you about to come home I wanted to know if I was still responsive down there. I’m sorry we both got carried away. Rather than instruments, the doctor used his god given thing to ensure I was still responsive."

"So you did have sex with him."

"No more like coitus interruptus. He had just pushed it into me when his nurse walked in on us. All hell brook loose."

Leering at her husband Rose quipped, "Thor is now an ex-doctor. It would seem we are now both in need of a new OB/GYN."

"My god Rose you cheated on me!"

"Now hold on Daisy Svensson, you shameless little hussy, don't get all sanctimonious with me! Obviously you still have your balls; you just told me you had a homoerotic sexual experience with a man. You sucked his cock and let him fuck your ass and then you have the nerve to play the jealousy card on me! Lover, right after you left I had a very active social life. I was a highly sought after commodity; being an attractive bachelorette. I had all kinds of men trying to console me. But when the baby started to show, most men lost interest.

"Lover I mostly did those things to reinforce your cover. I was told that type of conduct was expected. I had several dates, went to parties, spent numerous nights out with Mike entertaining various clients, and went out with the girls from the office and chased men, and other things. That is what a jilted wife was expected to do."

"Other things?"

"Yes lover, I am a healthy woman with a normal sexual appetite and needs. Can you blame me for giving in to my natural instincts? It's not like I have callouses on my ass or knees. But I had a couple of petting and necking sessions. That was the part I was told to play. I was an actress doing my best, I will not apologize for the fact I am human and have certain anatomical responses to physical stimuli. Like there was that one time with Rebecca, you remember her from the beauty salon? She offered to introduce me to her 10 inch spinning strap-on. But that's a story for another time. With the exception of my obstetrician, my box was closed to all comers."

Rose got a faraway look and confessed, "I will concede I found out all the wonders of battery operated power tools and relied heavily on personal relaxation devices. I hope you are well rested you are going to need it. Lover, I haven't had real sex in 11 months! My virtue is intact; can you say the same?

"Everything I did was all an exercise to convince this Ivan character that you and I were through. Does that answer your questions?"

In a quivering voice and on the verge of breaking out in tears, Rose wrung her hands like a nervous schoolgirl and again inquired, "Now just to clarify the original issue, do you AKA, Daisy Bell Svensson, still love me, Rose Ann Svensson? Just as important, do you want to come home with me and stay there forever and ever? I really need you, the girls need you."

Jack paused while his right hand twirled a strand of hair around a finger and extended his left hand and just stared at the ring. Eventually, he looked Rose in the eyes and said, "Oh God yes I do, bu…but."

"No buts about it then, you are coming home with me. I need to introduce you to Lilly and Violet."

A bewildered Jack inquired, "Lilly is that your baby, and is Violet the babysitter? Oh Rose how could you do that? Lilly was the name we selected for our daughter."

"So what is your point, lover?"

"Rose, I guess celibacy wasn't written into your script. I saw what I thought was a very pregnant you and Mike together. You told me you were going to find a real man to make a baby with. I am sorry Rose, there is only so much humiliation I can take; I don't want some other man's leftovers."

Scolding Jack as if he were a naughty child, Rose kept going, "Sweetheart, yes I was pregnant but Mike was not the father!"

"Well Rose unless you had Miami's first virgin birth, some guy obviously got into your pants."

"Lover, there is no need to be cruel. Lilly and Violet are both your children! Let me make this perfectly clear; you are and always will be my only alpha male, luscious tits and all. I am keeping you with me until you enter menopause, then we can talk about renegotiating our contract. You impregnated me with twins that last week we were together. Our daughters were born on Mother's day. The first one out of the chute was Lilly at 8.7 lbs. I named her Lilly Jacqueline Svensson, Violet arrived several minutes later at 8.1 lbs. and I name her Violet Roseanne Svensson. That government guy assured me he would notify you all about it."

With tears in his eyes, Jack reached up and twirled a trundle of hair and asked with a worried frown, "Rose, I saw you with Mike, he drove you home and walked with you into our home."

Thinking for a minute Rose responded, "Oh, that! My car broke down and Mike offered to drive me home. I invited him in for a drink as a thank you. Nothing ever happened between us."

"But Rose, what about those late nights, with you coming home smelling of liquor and cigar smoke, and that night you came home without any underpants and for heaven sake what about the lost underwear?"

"God, I am so sorry I deceived you. Mike is a total scoundrel that uses his position to bed every woman in the company. But Mike and me, that's disgusting how could you possibly imagine us together? Lover, you will pay for that filthy idea later, I promise you! You should thank Mike, not be jealous of him. After all, he was the responsible for my promotion, making me temporary vice-president. He also paid off the mortgage on our house."

"Rose, I will never thank that SOB for anything and why would he pay for our house, you aren't making any sense?"

"Well after you left me, his sexual harassment was nonstop, once the baby was born it got to the point I finally had to make a formal complaint. The lawyers kept it out of the courts but I received a huge cash settlement, enough so that I paid off the house. To ensure my silence, he conditionally made me VP, I don't think Jill, his new wife, would understand if I spread gossip about his philandering ways."

"Lover, those late nights, were all spent with Steve. They were strategy sessions. To ensure we didn't run into anyone I knew, we always meet at his favorite cigar bar. You must understand that your entire education was a collaborative process between HLS and me. We were discussing your progress and various options."

Thinking back over all those months, Rose continued, "The underpants incident was something entirely innocent, as I told you I was at a meeting with Mike and clients all day, my period arrived early and I ruined my panties, I took them off and showered. That is the reason I rejected your advances that night, after you had gotten all pretty for me.

"As for the missing lingerie, I feel really bad about that. I wanted to talk to you that night but you stopped me, refusing to hear what I had to say. Well, we were partying real hard and Mike took us to a strip joint. The clients kept telling me I had a better figure than the strippers. One thing led to another, I was extremely intoxicated and I ended up on stage. It's not like I did it for the money; but I did earn enough to pay the utility bills for the month. I guess there is a bit of exhibitionist in me. When I got up on that stage, I literally and figuratively let my hair down. It's a bit hazy but I know I enjoyed myself. I have no idea whatever became of my delicates. The last I saw of them was when I flung them into the audience."

"Wait a minute, the bottoms too?"

"Yes, like I said I got carried away. That's when I did something that I am truly ashamed of. With no clothes I had to get creative on where the audience tucked their tips."

"OMG, you didn't let Mike touch you there did you?"

"No Jack relax, the cheap bastard tried to tip me with a five. For that I wouldn't let him stuff it up my ass. Now if he had offered a $100 it may have been a different story. Sorry baby, I really wanted to tell you about it. I tried, but you're the one that said you didn't want to hear about my night. My poor baby, have you been thinking I was cheating on you? Lover that's cuckoo, I never have and never will cheat on you.

"Now I have a proposition for you.”

Leary of the innuendo, Jack answered, “go ahead I’m listening.”

"I mentioned I was promoted conditionally, know what that means?"

Jack shook his head no. So Rose went on.

"The board wanted to see how I would do. So instead of a long term contract, I was a probationary CEO. Unfortunately, they let me go last week. Some bullshit excuse about my lack of empathy for my subordinates."

"Does that mean you are unemployed right now?"

"Not exactly, they offered me a job as a secretary."

"You mean your old job as an executive secretary?"

"No. Sadly, that position had been filled already. I am back in the typing pool. My salary won't even cover day care costs. Now that you are back, your government salary will also stop. Honey, we are going to have some financial problems.

"Now come on, I am excited to get you home and introduce the girls to their father. You are coming home aren't you?"

Jack paused for a long moment and the tension built as Rose actually became afraid that her husband would not be coming back to her. He pushed some arrant strands of hair behind his ears and then solemnly announced, "Rose, I really want to come home to you and our daughters, but it feels too much like a battered wife going back to her abusive husband. The difference between me and that battered wife is that the next time you hurt me, I will be gone like a shot. So I will come home but with some conditions!

"First, you have to see someone about your 'anger and control' issues! Second, you need to get your drinking under control. Third, you must get rid of that damn Ping-Pong table. Next, I will take care of my children but I will not be the family maid, I am your equal or there is no deal. Lastly, and most importantly, you have to let me borrow that gorgeous purple chiffon gown.

"Those are my terms and they are not open to negotiations!"

Laughing a musical, feminine laugh, Rose retaliated by chewing on her lower lip as if lost in deep thought and finally responded, "The anger issue has already been taken care of. Well kind of, sorry about that bitch slap remark, I am still a work in progress. I started seeing someone the week you left. He is the best shrink in town. Besides after you deserted me I was majorly depressed. My conduct towards you during your training was monitored and mandated by the shrinks at HLS. Lover, watching you go through that broke my heart. That is what drove me to the excessive drinking. The only way I could do and say all those mean things was to rely on alcohol. Jack, I was sure that you were strong enough to survive the conditioning, but it almost killed me."

"Rose, if your therapist is that good, maybe I could see him to help me with my issues."

"No way Lover, he may be the best psychologist in town but he is also a real dreamboat. There is no way I am leaving Daisy and him in the same room together un-chaperoned. We will find you some 90-year-old female shrink.

"The pink pong table and all its paddles were given to Goodwill the day you left. I never liked the game anyway.

Now for the dress issue, you may not borrow it. That dress is now yours. Hell, once you wear it, it would be stretched all out of shape. We can work out an equable payment later."

"Rose, that sounds delightful, in fact I know this intimate, ladies only dance club. Tomorrow I am taking you dancing wearing my new dress."

"Now that it is agreed, let's go home so you can meet our daughters! But…before we do that, there is one more thing I have to tell you, it may come as a shock." Rose again appeared lost in thought. Her face scrunched up, her eyes closed. Jack almost yanked a lock of hair out of his head, he twisted it so hard.

After the long painful pause, Rose continued, "Lover, I knew that there is no way I can bring a total stranger home and introduce him to our babies as my husband and their daddy."

Jack heaved a heavy sigh and felt his heart sink, Rose just sniggered and said, "Think about it, how would people react to a person named Daisy and sporting bazongas like yours being called Daddy! Besides, as far as the world knows I am a single mother; it would scandalize the neighbors to have a strange person moving in with us."

Now fully engaged in this game, Jack suggested "How about Aunty, we can tell everyone I'm your younger sister?"

Rose stuck out her tongue and said, "Younger my ass, how about my old spinster aunt, we can call you Big Jugged Jackie!"

Now Jack returned the favor. In parody he stuck out his tongue and crossed his eyes.

Rose scoffed at that. Jack, with a solemn heart and a quiver in his voice, asked, "Well if I can't be your husband and their daddy, can you hire me to be the live in nanny? As a nanny I can be together with all my girls. The neighbors would be placated."

Rose pondered that option for a minute and made a pronouncement, "No Daisy Bell, for years you have cooed at every baby we have met. I'm anxious for you to meet our munchkins. Being a single mother with twins I am exhausted. I have never really taken to the domestic lifestyle and I was spoiled when you were my maid. I can't wait to immerse you into the nuances of dirty diapers and housekeeping. But I couldn't possibly hire you as a nanny, I would have to thoroughly check your references, and with your recent exploits and association with known terrorists there is no way you could possible pass my vetting process. Therefore, you will never be their nanny."

Rose opened her purse and retrieved Jack's wedding band. Grasping his hand, she slipped the ring back on his finger with a pleading voice she continued, "Lover, when I put that ring on your finger it was a commitment for life. Therefore, the only possible solution is if you will agree to come live with us and be my lesbian wife. You are and always will be their parent and my spouse. I think it would be more apropos for the girls to call you 'Mother' or 'Mom'. Sorry, lover, but I have reserved 'Mommy' exclusively for myself. Is that acceptable with you, sweetheart? Our babies are going to have two Mothers, two loving committed mothers, end of discussion. If our daughters turn out to be half the woman their father is I will be a happy."

"Rose, if I agree to your proposal, I still want to be an equal contributing partner. I also insist that I have total control over our checking accounts until we become solvent again. May I come back and work with you at the company?"

"No way lover! I don't believe in nepotism! Besides, I will not turn the care of our children over to a stranger. Moreover, your salary as a starting secretary would be laughable; with your lack of experience it would be lower than mine. Lover, I need for you to make like a good wife and carry the load around the house, not worry your pretty little head about business. I will take care of that. You will do all the childcare, cooking, washing, ironing, sewing, shopping, cleaning, and run all the errands. But no wife of mine is going to work. You will be the stay at home housewife and I will be able to devote all my energies to the business. The board has privately told me that if I do a good job as a secretary they will put me on the fast track for middle management."

With a devilish smile Rose reached up and cupped her husband's breasts and laughingly continued, "The only thing I intend to do around the house is nurse the babies. That is unless you could possibly?"

Slapping her hands away, Jack continued, "As much as I would enjoy that I am not equipped to be a nursemaid. However, Rose I would love to be your wife and our baby's mother, as long as you agree to treat me with respect."

Kissing Jack full on the lips Rose rejoiced, "Young lady? You just made me the happiest woman alive!"

The kiss generated a collective gasp from the crowd of voyeurs watching the two women sitting in the middle of the busy store.

"Wait a minute lover, from what you have described of your recent exploits I am not sure 'lady' is an appropriate descriptor."

Laughing at her own joke, Rose said, "I would kiss you again but it would scandalize the entire store."

Trying to make up for the last 11 months, Rose engulfed her husband in the world's biggest hug and squeezed as hard as she could. Embracing her husband as if she was never going to let go, Rose tenderly stroked his hair and gently swayed him like she was rocking a newborn in a cradle. Jack felt their breasts squish together and really enjoyed the sensation. Grinning like a maniac, Jack broke the embrace and stared adoringly at Rose.

Rose was puzzled at the peculiar look on Jack's face. "What is it sweetheart, did I hurt you?"

"No I just realized that I could get to like this bosom buddy thing!"

Rose's eyes crinkled with glee as she responded, "You wicked wench. I could sit all day holding you. But I have just had a better idea. You wait here, don't you dare move an inch. I have more shopping to do."

Rose reluctantly untangled herself from her beautiful husband and gathered up the underwear that started the whole incident. With a jaunty smile on her face and a spring to her step, Rose headed to the sleepwear section. She selected half a dozen diaphanous nightgowns, snatched up a book that caught her eye, and several packages of batteries. Paying for everything she returned to where Jack sat on the floor. Helping her husband stand she said, "Here Ms. Svensson these are all for you, after we put the children to bed you are going to put on a fashion show. Then, while I make dinner, you will read this. Do it carefully as there is going to be a test later." Initially confused, Jack glanced at the book title. He broke into a giggling fit as he read, 'The Art of Lesbian Sex'. As the giggling turned to outright laughter, Jack held up the batteries and raised an eyebrow in the form of a question.

Wearing a coy smile Rose quipped, "Tonight we will see what I can do about waking up Mr. 'Van Winkle'. Lover I may have to prime the pump, to get things flowing, so I am going to call upon my personal waterproof massager. The current batters are sooo…dead. I am betting we are going to need the entire lot. Let's get going, our second honeymoon starts now and I guarantee you it is going to be a late night in the Svensson household."

Jack felt needed. He stood and gathered his articles and said, "Rose, it's not fair to Linda to just not show up. If I'm to return to you, we have to stop by Linda's apartment and let her know what's happening. Plus, there are a few personal items I would like to pick up."

The two went directly to the apartment from the store. Rose pushed Jack to the front. As he stood at the door, he could feel his loins quiver. Rose gave him a gentle nudge and he knocked on the door deciding to get this over. Rose wasn't sure of the reception they would receive so she remained hiding in his shadow.

Linda answered the door and threw herself at Daisy and covered his face with kisses. She eventually looked over his shoulder and saw Rose cowering. Before anyone else could say anything, Jack pried himself loose and asked, "May we come in?"

A bewildered Linda stepped back and allowed the two into the apartment. Trying to regain control of the situation, Linda firmly closed the door, set the deadbolt, and secured to chain lock.

Linda glared at Rose, who timidly refused to make eye contact. She knew who Rose was, even though they had never met. For her part, Rose kept Jack between her and the domme she had heard so much about.

Linda reached out with both hands and grasped Daisy by the biceps. She firmly said, "Daisy, what's she doing here?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. She is my wife."

"I'm no moron I know who she is, my question remains what's she doing in our home?"

"Linda, I owe you a lot. You helped mold me into the person I am. We can argue about your techniques, but regardless of your methods, the finished product came out pretty damned well. I am a better person for my experiences. Yesterday I was ready devote my life trying to make you happy. This morning you made it clear my future with you was only as a part time concubine. Rose has offered me a loving home and a chance to be with my daughters who need me."

“Oh please Daisy, don't leave me, I need you too. We can still have a good life together. I know you want me. Our sex life will be memorable. That much I promise you. Losing you is more than I can take."

"I'm sorry Linda I’ve made my choice. Love wins over sex every time."

Tears filled her eyes and Linda collapsed into the nearest chair, her head in her hands. He knew that he had just delivered a serious blow to his domme's life and that it seemed heartless. But his first allegiance was to his wife and daughters, regardless of how things might work out in the future. Linda had only offered a life based on sex and a semblance of love.

Daisy went to his room and collected his toiletries and a few of his favorite outfits. When he came back to the living room, he found Linda sobbing and on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Rose had retreated to the apartment door, watching Linda and crying somewhat in sympathy. Daisy felt bad for Linda and, as much as he wished he could console her, Linda's grief was entirely self-centered. She wasn't crying because a loved one was leaving her, but crying because something she had built up in her mind was gone.

He silently kissed her farewell on the top of her head and led Rose out to the car. He wasn't so cold-hearted that he didn't mourn what he and Linda had had though. He wiped away tears a couple of times on the trip home and Rose was diplomatic enough to ignore it, Daisy knew that he would cry later for what he had left behind.

Linda slumped to the floor and thought of all she had lost. First her husband who probably ended up as a eunuch in Mexico. Now she had lost Daisy, how would she survive?

To be continued!

"Heroes know that things must happen when it is time for them to happen. A quest may not simply be abandoned because things become difficult. Unicorns and princesses may go unrescued for a long time, but not forever. A happy ending cannot come in the middle of the story."

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Daisy is now living in

Daisy is now living in interesting times. Wonder if the three of them just might wind up together once Rose gets over her fear of Linda?

I thought Daisy was smarter than that......

D. Eden's picture

Only a gullible idiot would believe the bull shit story Rose spewed out. Anyone who walks back into a life with either Rose or Linda needs their head examined.

I don't care what the reason or excuse, if you love someone you don't torture or humiliate them.

Still having the same issues with this story.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

I have to agree...

I have to agree with da11asf and cry "Bullshit". IMO, there can be no excuse for Rose's actions other than a deep seeded sadistic and selfish nature.
I remember how horrified I was when reading that particular chapter, horrified that someone could so convincingly and knowingly humiliate another into such oblivion. No one can claim to love someone while destroying them so completely at such an emotional level.
... and all it took was a couple of whisky to help her execute her 'performance'.

Even now Rose only thinks of her own fortune.
(Sorry if my own scar tissue is showing)

I understand what you're saying

Honestly, we saw Daisy as being stronger when he met up with Rose than when Jack began the story.

We heard a lot of complaints in the original version of this story and we tried to take those criticisms into account in this version. I guess I saw Daisy as wanting and needing that anchor in his life after Linda told him that he did not mean as much to her as he thought. Yes, Daisy could be returning to an abusive relationship, but please keep in mind that Daisy is not the same and he has put Rose on notice that he will not put up with her BS.

I hesitate to portray Daisy as a battered wife returning to an abusive spouse, but it could look like that. Rose is seeing a therapist about her personality issues and they will continue to hurt how she deals with people. Without giving much away, I will tell you that Rose's problems have not come to an end as yet and they will follow her into the next story.

Now...I have to ask those of you who were bothered by Daisy's willingness to return to Rose. How would you have had Daisy continue with his life after being let down by Linda? Especially after finding out that he was supposed to be the father of twin girls? Wouldn't you want to believe or hope for the best?

That is what these comments are all about. Tell me what you think and what bothers you. Everything gets fed back to Marina and I know that the sequel to this story will be able to take what you have to say into account.

Thank you for reading this story.
Hugs, Monica Rose.

I loved this story

Dee Sylvan's picture

But why is Rose still in it? Rose can have her babies and move on in life. If Daisy wants to stay with Rose, then she's the biggest loser in the whole story. Please get Daisy out of here. Rose abandoned her, I could care less about any babies of Rose's. Linda was her "Master/Mistress", certainly no love lost there. Thanks for the great story. I know it was written years ago, but I just got to read it now.

DeeDee