Freya's Gift Chapter 23 by Mopar

Printer-friendly version

An aging overweight man who plays too much online gaming receives a gift from Freya, the
goddess of love, lust, beauty, sorcery, fertility, gold, war and death.

Freya's Gift

Chapter 23: Family Trip

Friday 14 Aug '15 late afternoon

Austin's truck is loaded and ready to go. Our bow cases and luggage stowed in the bed under the Roll-n-Lock Tonneau cover for safety. The costumes were delivered yesterday, but we'd not had the chance for more than a quick look. Mine was green and Katie's was pink. Helen even provided leather back quivers. She and Richard were very excited that we'd be doing the shoot in costumes. It was decided the shoot would be used as campaigns for both Victoria's Secret and Bowtech.

**********************************************

When the time to go came, we all got in the truck. I called for Gilbert.

"Gilbert, could you check on a safe place for us to port to, someplace out of eyesight, but not too far from our hotel? Please."

Gilbert says, "I can do that dear one, if it makes you happy."

"Thanks dear."

With that he was gone. A few moments latter Gilbert pops back.

He says, "I have the perfect place, it is an empty parking garage about a mile from your hotel. You all provide the push with the magic and I will guide you to the spot."

I say, "Perfect, everyone joins hands and concentrate on Gilbert. Ready? Okay Gilbert, anytime you're ready."

The next moment, we're in a dark parking garage in Saginaw. We thank Gilbert for his help.

Gilbert says, "Anytime you need my help, I live to serve dear hearts. Goodbye. Holler if you need me."

"Bye Gilbert."

***********************************************

True to his word, we were about a mile from the hotel that Helen had made reservations at. During the week, Lauren had called and changed our rooms to an adjoining suite, giving us more room. The hotel was happy because they could easily sell the smaller rooms, while the suites were going to be empty.

After checking with Helen, Lauren had made sure that Bowtech would only be charged the same as before, while the balance was being covered by Victoria's Secret. A bellhop loaded our things from the truck. Austin parked and met us in the rooms just as Jimmy tipped the boy with a $50 bill. The bellhop thanked him and said to call him if there was anything at all we needed.

When he left, we checked out the rooms. The master bedroom had a massive circular bed, the second bedroom had a large king size bed. An adjoining very large bathroom had a sauna tub and shower with twin vanities. There was also a kitchenette and dining area with a sumptuous common area.

Jimmy asks Lauren, "Are you sure V.S. is going to cover all this? I mean," looking at the door plate, "It's the Emperor suite after all."

Lauren laughs, "Are you kidding? After some checking, I found out this room / suite is almost always empty. I offered them a deal they couldn't refuse. The normal rate is six times that of a regular room, and it's empty. They jumped at 50%. The money they make on us, with this suite, and they still sell the other rooms too. Win, win, all around."

Jimmy and I say, another reason to love you!

***********************************************

We unpack our things and hang our stuff up in the closets. Then get dressed for dinner out.

Katie, Lauren and I all dress in LBDs and heals, our makeup done to perfection. The boys in stylish tuxes. You know, just your average, everyday Friday night out for dinner wear.

When we asked at the lobby counter, Jimmy was directed to a posh supper club that had a live band and a dance floor only a few blocks away. We garnered more than a few looks from the other guests as we head for the truck waiting at the curbside. The men openly stare as Lauren and I flank Katie, strutting as the boys follow behind us. We cut quite the picture, I'm sure.

Our destination is 'The Mixx Nightclub & Metro Grille', a happening place for Saginaw's night life. Even though we will need to get an early start tomorrow, tonight was the time to party.

We were seated at a nice table away from the dance floor and place orders for drinks, all non-alcoholic, being responsible parents to be. Soon the waitress took our meal orders.

We dance while the meals were prepared, Katie with Austin and Jimmy with Lauren and I. We kept it respectable and had a lot of fun. Jimmy got loads of envious glares from the men there and flirtatious looks from the ladies. Though he only had eyes for the two of us. A look of love in all our eyes.

We sat back at our table as our meals arrived. We enjoyed dinner and danced for a while more, then called it a night around 9pm.

Back at the hotel we got to our room and after saying Goodnight to the kids, got naked. The tender loving lasted till we were spent and sated.

**********************************************

The next morning after cleaning up, we had breakfast sent up from room service.

We got dressed in our costumes while we waited for room service. The outfits looked like something from 'A Midsummers Night Dream', both a dressy mix of colors in their own range. Our costumes were complete with matching leather boots with laces on the front and back.

Lauren made sure we fixed our hair to show off our ears proudly. She then saw Austin, "It's too bad you haven't received your gift from FREYA, then you'd have the ears to match the girls." Smiling, "You look so handsome and dashing in that costume."

At that moment, the room glows with radiated light from Austin. Before the glow becomes enough to hurt our eyes it starts to fade, and then Jimmy starts to glow too.

When the glow is gone, a voice speaks in all our minds. FREYA's voice says, "The gift is granted in full! Be good together."

Taking stock, Austin's ears are evident, almost a perfect match for Katie's. And Jimmy, his hair has gone blonde now, with a trace of auburn to it. A mustache and goatee neatly trimmed, with just a touch more red, like a Viking. Sharing attributes with their game characters.

Breakfast came soon after and we ate quickly to get to the field early for the shoot.

************************************************

We get to the shoot, hosted at the Saginaw Field and Stream Club. After checking in, Helen had already pre-registered the three of us, we were told we could start anytime and the range closes at 2pm and scores due in by 2:45pm. The shoot is typically 2 courses of 50 targets each, one course each day. Both courses are set up to split the contestants. One course is 50 targets of North American animals, and the other is 50 targets of African game animals, which include a giraffe and an elephant.

Lauren says, "The photographer will meet us at 8am in front of the Rhinehart tent."

I said, "Let's get our stuff and wait for him there then." We went back to the truck for the equipment.

Katie's back quiver from Helen and Richard is dyed pink to match her outfit and filled with custom wrapped arrows in a pink camo and her name on them, fletched with 2 pink tiger stripe and 1 white 'Blazer' vanes.

Mine is similar, except for green tanned leather quiver matching my clothes, and loaded with arrows wrapped in a stars and stripes theme with my name. And fletched in pink, white and blue 'Max Hunter' vanes.

Both quivers had our names tooled into the leather as well as the Bowtech logo. Carlos and the crew had done a fantastic job for us.

Walking to the Rhinehart tent, Katie, Austin and I cause quite a commotion, many people asked why we were dressed up in costumes.

Jimmy and Lauren were great, and explained we were representing Bowtech and sponsored by Victoria's Secret for a new line 'fantasy lingerie'.

Most people thought we looked great and asked to take pictures of us or with us. No harm, so we let them.

Before 8am, a crew of people showed up looking for us. The V.S. people. Not just one photographer, but three. As well as a video camerman, and a helper for each of them.

The chief photographer, I think he said his name was Chip or Chet, we never did get it right either way, told us to just go about our business and they would tag along and forget they were even there.

After a quick consult and finding out there were far more people on the 'African' side, we decided to do the 'North American' half first day, and get started.

The targets are arranged through the woods that surround a local man-made lake. The positioning of targets is such that you never cross a shooting lane to get to another shoot station. All targets are at marked yardages from 1 to 125 yards.

The first target is a beaver against a birch tree @ 15yds. After the group ahead of us, a team from Hoyt clears the lane, we line up for our shots. There is enough room on the line for all of us, and we nock arrows and draw. We release one after the other, 1, 2, 3, thump, thump, thump. All three arrows are wedged together in a triangle against one another.

Lauren and Jimmy cheer for us as the film crew shoots pic after pic, including removing the arrows from the poor beaver, all in the center of the x-ring.

Even the folks behind us congratulate us on our shots. They were a group of friends all shooting for different companies. After introductions, we ask them to join us. Bruce, Dave and Nate said they'd love to join us.

They ask about the film crew and we explain what's going on. They said it was great, that a 'fashion' company would take an interest in archery.

As we walk to the second station, Austin whispers to Katie that his bow now feels too easy to draw, and sees the target so much clearer than before. I whisper to him that it's all part of 'FREYA's gift. Under his breath, he thanks the goddess.

The next target is a group of does, with a stag partially hidden behind them. There is only one spot to shoot from so we have to go one at a time.

Bruce says in his booming voice, "Freya, this is your group, so please shoot first. Then we can rotate the order as we go along."

I said, "That's a great idea Bruce, Thank You." I nocked, drew and fired almost as I stepped to the line. Center of the x-ring.

Bruce stands with his mouth agape.

Before he can say a word, first Katie and then Austin in legendary elf style, or in their cases, Castanic, nock, draw and release. Thud, thud. Their arrows siamese against mine.

Dave and Nate gasp while Bruce is still stunned. When he gains his voice finally, "What? Are you guys real elves?"

I didn't say anything, but Katie and Austin both answer truthfully, "No."

In a big voice Bruce says to his buddies, "Dave, Nate, I think we have our hands full today!"

Bruce, Nate and Dave take their shots and all score in the ten ring. Bruce just misses the x-ring line.

So you know, scoring is 10 / 8 / 5 / 0, there are three rings on the target. The center x scores the same as the ten, then the 8 ring, anywhere on the target is a 5. If you miss, it's zero. X's are only used to break ties. So right now all six of us have scores of 20.

Bruce and the guys say we only draw so fast cause of our low draw weights.

I reach and take Bruce's bow and hand him mine, "Give it a try, for a big guy like you, should be no problem."

With a look of confidence, Bruce goes easy on drawing my bow, not wanting to damage the cam stops. When he realizes it's harder than he thought it would be. He starts straining to complete the draw. He finally manages to get into the valley of the draw cycle before he eases off.

Bruce looks at me as I draw his bow easily, one of the new 'Mathews' line. We trade back bows.

Bruce says, "I apologize Freya, you are obviously stronger than you look. Especially dressed up as a fairy or an elf."

I say, "Thank You Bruce, it takes a man sure of himself, to admit when they're wrong as easily as you did." I look to Jimmy and Lauren, then back to Bruce. "How about we make things interesting?"

Bruce looks to Dave and Nate, then says, "What did you have in mind Freya?"

I lean in, look him straight in the eye, "You and me, a side bet. If we tie scores at the end of this first fifty targets, I'll walk back into registration to turn in my scorecard, in just my underwear. If I beat you by even 1 point, then you have to do the same."

Bruce looks to Jimmy.

Jimmy says, "It's her bet. I love her all the same either way."

Before Bruce can respond, I add, "I'll sweeten the pot, pun intended. Like I said before, but if you beat me by 1 point, I'll walk back to turn in my score card in just my boots and panties."

He looks at my breasts, and it's easy to see he's fantasizing seeing them bounce and sway as I walk. Now, I can admit, I have a pretty good set of boobs.

With a quick look all around, even to the camera crew. He smiles and puts out his hand.

"Deal." He says.

"Done and done." I respond.

We continue on, going from target to target and the scores remain very close. Nate and Dave each drop a point, though on different targets. The rest of the four of us have perfect scores, all x's.

Around target #25 we took a short break for snacks and to refill our water supply that Jimmy had been toting around.

While we had some snacks, Katie and Austin had chili dogs and water. I had a couple granola bars with yogurt and some water too.

People were whispering and pointing at our group. We thought it was because of our costumes. People all day had asked for pictures.

***********************************************

We got back and started to complete targets #26 - 50. As the day progressed, casual banter became the norm, like we had all been friends for a long time. Jimmy and Bruce seemed to really hit it off.

At one point, Jimmy and I were a bit apart from the others. While we watch Bruce, Jimmy watches me watch him.

Jimmy says, "You like Bruce, don't you?"

Startled out of my thoughts, "What? Oh, yeah, Bruce is a great guy. Very friendly. You seem to get along with him too." Looking at Jimmy.

Jimmy looks straight into my eyes, "Freya, Lauren and I dearly love you. And we know your whole story. We're the only two people you have ever had sex with."

I ask him, "What are you saying? That I should have sex with people for more experiences. That Bruce is a nice guy, and I should take him to bed? I love you! And I love Lauren! I would never want to do anything to jeopardize our marriage with Lauren."

Jimmy smiles, "We're saying, that if you were ever in a spot, where something could happen. You have Lauren's and my blessings. Besides, you know better than we do, that FREYA is the goddess of love and lust. It's only natural that she 'made' you to enjoy the act of sex."

"Jimmy, no man can compare to you! Why would I want anyone else in my bed?"

Taking my face in his hands, he kisses me deeply and passionately. As he withdraws, "How can you truly know I'm so great, unless you have something to gauge me by?" Then adds, "We're not pushing you. Just saying, if it happens, there's nothing to feel guilty about."

I kiss him back, "I'll keep that in mind. But I have no plans to bed any other man."

***********************************************

The banter keeps escalating as we go to each target. As we near the last shooting station, Nate and Dave have managed to drop another point each. After 49 targets Dave and Nate are tied at 488pts. Katie, Austin, Bruce and I are even at 490pts.

This last target is a bison @ 120yds. Nate and Dave shoot first since they are lower score than the rest of us. After their shots, Katie and Austin pair up and shoot. Next and last were Bruce and I. Jimmy gives me the thumbs up and lips to me, love you babe. Lauren does the same.

I stand next to Bruce and let him draw first. As he releases his arrow, I reach over my shoulder for an arrow. I nock, draw and fire before Bruce completes his follow-through. My movements a blur.

There is a loud crack as our arrows hit. One of the cameramen, the one doing the video camera for close-up of the target showing the bison filling the screen, gasps.

With his camera still recording, he forgets and says, "Holy fuck, I can hardly believe what I just saw."

When asked what that was, he just says to go look at the target first.

For Katie, Lauren, Austin and I, we could see from where we were. As we walked forward, Jimmy sees it at about 80yds out. The rest saw it at the 40yd marker.

What the cameraman had seen was Bruces arrow hit the center of the x-ring. And then mine drove into his, pushing it in another couple inches before splitting his into shreds.

As we stop for pictures at the target and finish our days scorecards, Bruce seems mighty pleased with himself.

That is until Dave asks him, "What are you smiling for Bruce? She just Robinhooded your arrow."

Still smiling, Bruce quips, "We tied scores, that's why. And that means I win the side bet, so Freya has to walk back in her bra and panties."

That's when Nate speaks up, "No way dude, you lost the bet dude."

Bruce stares at them, "And how do you figure that, 'dude'. We both end with 500pts, so I win. "

Nate then says "Look at your scorecard man. On the second target, you shot a ten. Freya shot 50 straight x's, and even split your arrow on the last shot. So the score may be 500pts for each of you, but you had 49 x's and she shot 50."

Bruce looked at everyone and then finally me and said, "He's right, you won fair and square." He took my hand and kissed it. Then proceeded to strip down to his boxers.

I stop him after he pulls off his shirt and begins to unbuckle his belt. I notice the way his muscles play across his chest. I say, "Bruce, stop, you don't have to, really."

Without stopping, "No, a bet, is a bet. And I lost. I can show that I can lose graciously. But, thank you. It is clear to me why Jimmy loves you so much."

I just say, "You don't know the half of it really."

Bruce is down to his boxers, boots and cap, then puts the quiver and belt back on. He hands the shirt and shorts to Jimmy, who stuffs them into his pack.

Taking my arm, Bruce says, "Shall we head in? We have scorecards to turn in." Just like he was taking me for a stroll in the park.

***********************************************

As we enter the area where you turned in your scorecards, everyone was on hand to see Bruce in his underwear with me on his arm.

Lots of people were smiling, and some openly laughing at Bruce's predicament. Bruce weathered it all in good grace. When we got to the table where we turn in our scores, he even bowed and presented me like a lady at court.

With the cameras still rolling, Bruce raises his voice for all to hear, "Know all you within the sound of my voice, that this fair maid before you, did shoot a perfect 500pts with 50 x's. And I stand before you, bared to my soul, well, almost bare, ha ha. That her score is verified as true." Then adds, "If you have any doubts, just look at the tape from yon cameraman. It recorded the whole day."

It occurred to me then, that someone had let our bet slip out during our little break. That was what all the whispering and pointing had been about.

I hand in my card and say, "Thank You Bruce, that was so sweet of you. Now, before you get into any trouble, Please put your clothes on!"

Bruce laughs loudly, "Oh Freya, if you only knew how many times I've heard a woman say that. Though mostly from my mom when I was little."

I leaned over and gave Bruce a kiss.

***********************************************

Afterwards, Jimmy invited Bruce and his pals to join us for dinner. Bruce accepted on the condition that he would pay for us all. It was agreed that we would go to 'The Mixx' again and meet there at 7pm.

Katie wore a cute blue dress that barely covered her shapely little butt. Lauren wore a red skirt showing off her legs to great effect, and a cream color blouse. I chose to wear a bright green mini skirt with a white mid-driff tank top and a matching green jacket.

The boys wore more casual attire than the night before.

Lauren says, "Freya, you look fantastic!"

I said "Thank you dear, you're pretty damn fine yourself."

Jimmy puts in, "You're both so amazingly beautiful! I'm the luckiest man on this or any planet."

Lauren looks at me, "You know, you're a fool if you don't screw Bruces brains out."

"My goddess Lauren, how can you say that?" I said in shock.

She says, "I say that cause I love you dearly. And secondly, our goddess made this body," waving up and down at me, "for loving, and you've not got a lot of experience. You need this for your own piece of mind."

"Lauren, even if I were interested in an affair, how do I know he'd be into me?"

"Are you nuts? Have you seen yourself in the mirror?" Pushing me to the bathroom and points at my reflection. "Any straight man would sell his soul to be with a woman like you! Get used to it. Those looks you get walking in the mall from guys that smile at you. They don't think, Oh my she's cute, I wonder if she'd date me. No, they're thinking, Oh fuck, would you look at that woman, I'd give my left nut to be with her for just an hour. That's what guys think. Remember how you would have looked at this body when you were still a man."

Jimmy adds, "Oh, he's interested alright, when I caught him checking you out, he said I was a lucky man to have two such fine ladies. You give him half a chance and I'm sure you can tip him for certain."

I felt a warm flush, "You guys are so sweet." I also start to think about Bruce, he was quite a good looking guy, though not as fine as Jimmy. He was also gracious enough to not take the easy way out that I offered on the bet.

***********************************************

At 'The Mixx', when we got there, Dave, Nate and Bruce were dressed very contemporary, and looking good. Hugs and kisses all around. The kiss I gave Bruce lingered a bit, just enough to start him wondering. I forgot how much fun it was to flirt.

In the club we got a table near the dance floor. After ordering drinks, all the guys opted for a local micro brew, except for Austin. We girls had fruit drinks. Bruce asks why Lauren and I are drinking juices, Jimmy tells him that the two of us are pregnant.

Bruce looks a little surprised, then says, "Congratulations to both, the two most beautiful mothers to be." Bruce then asks "Freya, would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to Bruce, Thank you!" We take to the floor just as the music changes to something slower. Bruce takes me in his arms, being the perfect gentleman. With my heels on, I'm almost taller than he is, Jimmy is just a bit taller.

Bruce says, "Freya, you look lovely tonight. And your outfit for the shoot was nothing short of amazing."

"Thank you Bruce, that's sweet." After a minute, "Bruce, could you help me with another bet?"

"well sure, if I can, I'd love to. What's the bet?" Bruce asks.

Looking thoughtful, "Well, Lauren and Jimmy bet me that I couldn't get you to help me after today at the shoot." And look away for a moment.

Bruce asks, "Help you with what? Of course I'd help you. Today was just fun and laughs."

I look back and smile, "Well they said I couldn't get you to fuck my brains out. Can you believe that?"

That shocked Bruce into a statue. When he broke silence, his smile got so big. "Really Freya? Are you sure? Though nothing would make me happier than to help you win THAT bet."

I stroke a finger across his lips, "Thank you Bruce! Do you have your own room or are you sharing one with Dave and Nate?"

He answers, "I have my own room, of course."

As the song ends, we go back to the table. At the table I grab my purse, putting the chain over my shoulder.

To Lauren and Jimmy, "Bruce is going to give me a 'ride'. Back to the hotel. We're both a little tired."

Lauren smiled, and Jimmy said, "Okay, you two have fun." With a knowing wink at Bruce.

**********************************************

We walked out arms around one another. At his rental car he gave me a kiss and opened the door for me. I got in tucking my skirt, it still rode up enough to partly expose my lacy green panties.

Bruce got in the drivers side and we shared another tender kiss. On the short drive to the hotel I rested my hand on his leg. I could tell he was ready, as hard as he was. Feeling through his slacks, he was no where near as big as Jimmy, but above average for sure.

In the elevator we indulged in some heavy petting and steamy kissing. The petting continued to the door of his room.

Once inside the room, I pushed Bruce back onto the bed saying, "I hope you know how to aim that arrow in your pants? Cause I have just the target I need you to hit." Tossing my jacket on the chair in the corner, then pulled the top off before letting him unhook my bra, exposing my bare breasts.

Bruce kisses a nipple, shooting a jolt through me, making me so wet. Bruce says in a husky voice, "I'm sure I can hit the target, it's just going to take a long time to get there." Then kisses my other nipple and suck it into puffy fullness, as I arch my back.

I reach down to remove his pants while he takes off his shirt. Maintaining eye contact, I stroke his cock and kiss the head. Bruce moans, "Oh god, Freya." Then I lick the head before going down on him. Being smaller than Jimmy, it's easier to take him all in. I swirl my tongue around his shaft as I pump up and down on him.

It doesn't take long before Bruce moans out, "I'm going to cum Freya, oh my god!" I feel his balls contract and his cock twitches, filling my mouth with his salty seed. I stand up and remove my skirt, licking the little bit off my lips that had escaped.

Bruce sits back up in time to pull down my panties and kisses my clit, sending shivers up my spine and wetness down my thighs.

He pulls me down on top of him and says, "Now it's my turn to taste your sweet nectar from your pretty little flower." Kissing me and rolling us over. He kisses his way down, spending a considerable time on my nipples, licking and sucking the hard points on my puffy areola's. Little waves of orgasms wash over me from his tender ministrations.

As he moves on to my mound, licking the folds around my slit, adding to the waves and the wetness. He then sucks on my clit, causing another little orgasm, but building. Sticking his tongue in my slit and rubbing my clit with his thumb.

The pressure mounts and I scream out as a big wave of my orgasm crashed over me. When I recover enough to speak, "Bruce that was so nice." I reach and feel he's ready for the main event.

Now I roll him over and poise myself above his rigid shaft, "Now it's time to hit that x-ring." I drop down and rub his head across my pussy lips before impaling myself on Bruce's rod.

I feel filled and stretched a little bit. Bruce's manhood balls deep, and start working up and down. Then mixing it up by turning a circle about him. I lean back, arching and continue pumping his cock. Finding the spot, that spot on the front wall of my vagina, sending multiple ripples washing over me. I spray over him as I squirt fluids, and keep going.

Every few thrusts cause another squirt. I lost count of how many times before Bruce yells out, "I can't hold out any longer, argh.... Ah!" As his cock twitches spurting cum into me, I convulse in a major orgasm matching him spurt for squirt.

I fell spent on top of him with a sigh of pleasure. Bruce purrs, "That was nice."

I say, "Yeah, that was fun."

After a while, holding an embrace. I rise and start to dress. "Bruce, that was wonderful, thank you. But I'd better go."

Bruce props himself up, "Thank you too Freya. You're a very special woman. Jimmy is lucky to have you and Lauren. I only wish I could find one woman like you. Then I'd be a happy man."

"That's very sweet of you. Are we going to shoot together as a group tomorrow?" I ask.

Bruce says, "I'd love that, sure. See you at the field at 8am, Ok?"

I lean over and plant a big kiss on his lips and add some magic on top, "Bruce, you shouldn't worry, you never know when you'll trip over the right woman." A flash washes over him, but he doesn't seem to notice. "See you tomorrow, Bruce, pleasant dreams."

"After this evening with you, I'm going to have pleasant dreams for a long time." Smiling.

I left and return to our room, coming inside, Lauren pulls me in and says, "Tell me everything, right now!" I told her all that happened and she said she was happy I'd had a good time.

As we went to bed, Jimmy just held me tight, Lauren close by my side.

***********************************************

The next morning we dressed in regular shooting jerseys and shorts, since the V.S. crew had already got what they needed. Our Bowtech jerseys did nothing to hide our figures.

At the field, we picked up our days scorecards and went to meet with Bruce and his guys and head to the start of the African shoot. Bruce refrains from any bets claiming he doesn't want to end up naked today. I just pat him on the ass and say he didn't look bad last night.

***********************************************

At the end of the day we turned in our cards. Almost a repeat of yesterday, though Dave and Nate only managed to drop 1pt each. At the awards presentation ceremony, Bruce won 1st in Adult Male Freestyle, Katie finished 2nd in Adult Female Freestyle, Austin was first in Adult Male Bowhunter. I received 1st in Adult Female Freestyle and overall top shooter award.

All the top shooters posed for a picture on stage, and after leaving the stage, Bruce misses the bottom step and falls into the back of a woman, knocking her back into his arms. As their eyes meet, it was love at first sight.

Bruce says, "I'm so sorry miss, if I wasn't so clumsy. I'm Bruce by the way." The woman was stunning, and curvacious, with long blonde curly hair, and the most startling blue eyes.

Without taking her eyes off Bruce, "Nice to meet you Bruce, I'm Jolene. And I never would have fallen for you otherwise." Bruce helps her to her feet. I smiled to myself as they walk away chatting. A match made in Asgard.

As they walk away, we can hear that they live in the same hometown just a few miles apart. I'm sure we'll see Bruce at another shoot. And said goodbye to Nate and Dave.

End of Chapter 23

up
185 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well that was a very nice

Well that was a very nice gift Freya gave Bruce, both in the bedroom and then at the awards.