Womanly Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 7

Kylie walked into the school, suddenly aware of all the guys staring at her new body. “I am glad I wore a longer skirt. Is this how it felt to girls when I was staring at them?”

She walked to her locker which happened to be the same locker as when she was Kyle. She looked at her class schedule that was taped in her locker and noticed a lot of changes. She had less advanced academic classes and most of those were more language based and English classes and less Math and Science. Also she now had Home Economics and she feared that was geared to making her a housewife for a future husband. “I still want to go to college and have a career, why should I just be some guy's trophy?'” Then she finally realized that this was the role she forced on her girlfriends when she was Kyle. “How could I have been such a jerk? I got to go back to being Kyle but I will change my past behavior and hope it is not too late to start anew.”

She grabbed her books for her first class then went to homeroom. As she made her way there she was very mindful of the eyes following her. It slightly crept her out.

At the same time she was doing this, Luke was strutting into the school. He was surrounded by his mates, who wanted to talk about the girls they were dating and what they were willing to do. Luke did not like how they referred to women and told them off. Luke decided that he would try not to be like a jerk he used to feel all men were, but he was afraid that that witch's spell was going to make him be that guy. He decided that he would learn to be a guy but also treat women with respect and not as objects.

He left his friends, and went on to his locker. He checked his class schedule and noticed more masculine classes than he had before as Lucy. He grabbed his books and went to homeroom. “There are some pluses to being a man, but these harsher fabrics have got to go.”

Kylie did not have much problems until she got to Home Ec. She foolishly decided to not let her girl memories take over and almost destroyed the kitchen when she let the blender explode all over the place. She almost got her wish and was kicked out of the class but the school policy was that all girls had to take the class.

As Kylie was leaving she bumped into Kevin, Captain of the Football team. He made up his mind that Kylie was going to be his latest conquest.

“Are you doing anything Saturday night?”

“No, I am free, why?”

“Would you like to go out to the movies?”

“Sure”

“I will pick you up at seven.”

“I will be waiting. Good bye.”

“See you Saturday, Babe.”

He left her standing there wondering if she made a mistake.

Luke left his last class when he noticed Serena, one of the head cheerleaders, walking towards him. He got nervous and tongue-tied. He also felt a stirring in his groin. “Not now. How do guys put up with this thing?”

“Serena, would you like to go to the movies Saturday?”

“That would be lovely, pick me up at seven.”

She gave him her address and phone and left.

up
125 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good story, I wonder if they

Good story, I wonder if they will stay as they are? Keep going :)

Thank you. I will keep going

Thank you. I will keep going. I could tell you now, but then that would ruin the story. lol

first dates

this could be interesting.

DogSig.png

I certainly hope so. lol.

I certainly hope so. lol. Keep posted. I have some great plans for the dates.