Womanly Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 9

When the movie was over the two couples met in the lobby and decided to go to the local ice cream shop for some ice cream.

Luke asked Kylie for a dance, after putting a quarter in the jukebox. Kylie accepted and felt at ease in his arms. Kyle felt that this was different than what he was used to when he was the man in the relationship. He did kind of like being guided but he was hoping to meet a man who would treat him with respect so he could go back to his previous life, but with one major change; he no longer viewed women as objects and he vowed he would treat them better.

Lucy also felt that it was different being the man and guiding a girl around the dance floor. She felt the power that men had, but she vowed she was not going to treat a woman like an object since she hated that she was treated that way. She also could not wait for the spell to end so that she could go back to being herself; she too vowed that she would not assume the worst in men and that there are some nice guys around.

Meanwhile Kevin asked Serena for a dance. He loved the feeling of having her in his muscular arms. He felt an attraction to her and was willing to see how far it would lead.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Monday morning, Luke approached Kylie at her locker as she was getting her books for her first class.

“I had a lot of fun dancing with you on Saturday. Would you like to go out on a date with me?”

“Sure, I would love to. I had great fun with you. I sense a kindred spirit with you.”

“Same here. How about tomorrow night I take you out to dinner?”

“That would be lovely.”

“I will pick you up at seven and dress fancy.”

“Fine, I will see you then.”

Kylie was planning what to wear when she decided she didn't have a dress fancy enough. She decided to go to the mall once school was finished.

She started to walk down the hall while listening to the catcalls from the cocky males. She thought to herself so this is how I was like when I was doing that. I promise to never make someone feel as small as I feel right now. I never realized how hard it is for women to go through this as often as they do. I will not treat someone like that anymore when I am back to being Kyle.

Kylie learned several lessons on being a woman. She learned that periods are not fun to go through. She now had to take longer to get ready for everything. Putting on make-up took a lot of time; also styling your hair. Putting on all the fancy lingerie also took time. She missed how easy it was to get dressed as a male.

Luke meanwhile, was planning which suit to wear. He also felt that Kylie was special. He felt a tingle in his groin when he was with her. He wanted her to be his steady girlfriend and would treat her accordingly.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Tuesday night came. Kylie was dressed in a black and gold dress she bought yesterday. It suited her very well. She also bought matching shoes. She was just finishing sweeping her curls in an elegant hairdo, when she heard the doorbell. She prayed that her father would not be an asshole, but she knew that was a given.

Luke's introduction to her father was a repeat of last Saturday.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Enjoying this

Christina H's picture

Good story full of insight from both side's of the gender divide.

Christina

Thanks Christina. The female

Thanks Christina. The female to male point of view has been a challenge for me to write. I am glad that like the story.

Yes Dorothy, they are seeing

Yes Dorothy, they are seeing what they were like and are repulsed by it.

Although it may not happen,

Although it may not happen, but I do hope that the two will be able to regain their original lives, but as a couple, and now knowing what they have learned they will be much better for it all.

Real nice

Jamie Lee's picture

It often takes a different perspective in order to see how wrong we've been.

If they do regain their real selves, perhaps they will stay together.

Others have feelings too.

Jamie Lee that may well be in

Jamie Lee that may well be in the works. I will try to work on the next part or two as I think the story is winding up. Just have to work a few little details out.