Jaguar

Printer-friendly version

The ripping snarl of a jaguar in full hunt shredded the concealment of darkness.

Below me the three men paused for a moment, their erections beginning to wilt from fear.

“What the fuck was that?” One of them half-yelled as he tried to pull his pants back up.

“That was the sound of your doom!”

I can’t help it, as I see them begin to scramble for escape I laugh, a sound of shattering glass.
“I warned you, all of you…”

By now the three men are scrambling past me and I let them go… sport for later…

My immediate concern is the girl they were trying to rape.

“You have to lie still hun, the medics need to assess you for possible spinal damage.”

I held back from my instinct, to touch her, to offer a comforting hug. I’d been in her shoes, held helpless within the grip of those infinitely stronger as they violated my very soul, turned me into who I am today…

A huntress, driven by vengeance… That is what I had become. Driven to make rapists and abusers pay… driven to make them die.

Even that had become normal to me… as normal as you can get when shredding men like so much pulled pork. As normal as I can manage when dancing in the light of a full moon with bloody strips of flesh dangling from my teeth, drunk on bloodlust and trying not to vomit from the foulness that filled my senses.

I hated and loved who I had become. The desire to hunt, to rend, to put right what went wrong… that was my world now and although I grieved for what had been taken from me I could take comfort in the fact that vengeance had been exacted in full measure.

It wasn’t enough.

Never enough… Never to rest… hunting was my life now.

up
181 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well not so far...

This was just a random drunken cloud of neural flatulence.

Battery.jpg

Steal?

It is impossible to steal that which is freely given.

That said, I'm totally stealing that little piece of verse...

Did I mention you rock?

Battery.jpg

Sheldon

Did you know that the character names "Sheldon" and "Leonard" are a homage to Sheldon Leonard the producer/actor? He was the bartender in It's a Wonderful Life and producer of sitcoms like The Andy Griffith Show and The Dick Van Dyke Show.

Purr -- purr -- purr.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Not Sheldon's "Soft Kitty"

Haylee V's picture

OMG, your spin on this was hilarious. Can I snag it?

*Kisses Always*
Haylee V

interesting premise

I hope you come back to this one.

DogSig.png

Nice indeed. Seems to

Nice indeed. Seems to addmuch to the saying "becareful who you mess with" doesn't it?

Pretty cool

Leigh Veritas's picture

I like it, for brain gas its not to shabby. I feel it has potential.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain.

Leigh Veritas