Cosplay Adventure – Part 3

Printer-friendly version

I desperately wanted to tell Sarah what had happened but didn’t want to do it by text, so it would have to wait till I got home. As it was, Jenny was texting me about it, asking what I did, how he tasted and more importantly, how big his penis was.

Well, I didn’t measure it but I knew it was bigger than mine, but I’ve always known mine wasn’t that big, it sorted of fitted with my overall size. John’s was bigger. I did wonder how he really felt about it, but seeing that he asked me out on the way back to work, I guess he was OK with it.

I waited for Sarah outside and we walked to the car. She asked me if I was ok and I told her I had a date that night. “With John?” she said. I asked her how she knew and she reminded me if I’m going to look and act like a girl I need to remember that girls talk. I blushed, so she asked me if that was my first blow job?

“Yes, I know it was a bit sleazy, on my knees in a park, but when I saw how he reacted to me this morning I just sort of went with the flow and it was fun.” I told her.

She said her first time sucking a dick was almost the same, in the park.

“Can I ask you a question?” I said. She nodded as she pulled out of the carpark. “How do you deep throat?” She burst out laughing and said she hasn’t mastered it yet.

We cooked a quick meal when we got home and talked about what I should wear to the cinema. I kind of wanted wear a skirt, but couldn’t decide what type. We looked through our wardrobes and finally decided on a black skater skirt with a white sleeveless knitted v neck top to show off my cleavage. I had a quick bath and got ready. First I put on some heels with the outfit, but changed my mind when I saw Jane’s boots.

They were knee high with just a three inch heel, not too dressy. I decided to go without stockings tonight and go bare legged, but it was easier to get the boots on with stockings. A quick chat with Sarah and we couldn’t decide if I should wear tights or stockings. A flip of the coin and stockings it was.

“You’re pleased really aren’t you?” She asked me. I was smiling when they won. In the end I didn’t go with either as I couldn’t a clean pair, but I found a pair of suspender tights so went with them instead. Win!

At about quarter past seven the doorbell rang. John was a bit early. Sarah told me to wait upstairs for a bit then she’d call me down when John was in the living room.

No, what the cow did was call me down when they both still standing by the door. I realised he was looking right up my skirt as I started to walk down. He had a big smile on his face. “You look amazing, Amy.” He told me.

Right then I was pleased that Sarah had insisted I take condoms.

I put a shawl round my shoulders and walked out to his car. I regretted wearing a skater skirt because as soon as we stepped outside the wind lifted my skirt. John smiled and said, “Wow, a movie and a show!”

As soon as we got in I texted Sarah to apologise for leaving her alone again, and promised that we would go out tomorrow. She texted back to tell me to enjoy myself and not to worry tonight. The movie was ok, John had his hands on my legs for most of the film and I have to admit I did get my hands in a trousers a few times to play with him. John found the suspends on the tights and spent a long time playing with them under my skirt, even stroking the front of my thong a couple of times; maybe by accident, maybe on purpose.

As we walked back to the car, he was walking slightly behind me. When I turned round to ask why, I found out why. The breeze was lifting the back of my skirt and he was looking at my bum. When I turned the front went up. I told him to behave, and we got in the car.

Back at mine, he turned the engine off. I looked at him and invited him in.

The next day I arrived at work and John was already at the desk. I was still Amy and told everyone I’d stayed at Sarah’s again, but to be honest, no one was bothered. I looked at John and smiled. Jenny arrived and said hello to us both. We’d already been texting so she knew what happened.

I’d intended to make John a coffee, but we never got anywhere near that. We started kissing as soon as we got through the door, pulling each others clothes off. I had to pick mine up in the morning in front of Sarah. Her only comment was she couldn’t believe I was getting more sex than her.

I walked up the stairs in my lingerie and boots with John still pulling off his trousers behind me. He followed me up the stairs, his gorgeous penis pointing the way. On the bed he started kissing me again as I slowly stroked his erect cock. He reached behind me and undid my bra, I tried to stop him but he whispered it’s ok. I slowly let it fall from my shoulders and managed to keep the forms inside them. It would have been too comical if they had rolled across the floor.

I put it on the floor and took his cock into my mouth as I leant down. He laid on his back as I sucked him as he stroked my body and showing no fear about touching me between the legs with his thumb putting pressure on my hole. He was driving me crazy with lust!

When I thought he getting close to cumming, he gently pushed me away and started kissing me, I was stroking his cock all the time. I knew I wanted to have him, but was worried about spoiling it. While kissing me he laid me back slowly on the bed, then got on top, gently opening my legs with his as he got between them. His hand started to pull gently on my thong, to pull it down. I stopped him, I really wasn’t ready to let them be taken off. I could feel the disappointment in him.

But it wasn’t over yet.

I pulled his cock towards me, and with my other hand pulled my thong to the side. He got the message and pressed against me, trying to get in. I pushed him away and he looked hurt again, but I grabbed my bag and got the lube, putting it on him. I opened my legs and lifted my knees to help him into me as he pressed against me again. My arms wrapped around him and he pressed harder, then the pop as he was in.

It was like an explosion of lights in my head. Yes it hurt, but a good sort of hurt. He pushed and pulled back a bit. The head of his cock was still in me and I felt myself start to relax, my arms were wrapped around him and I was trying to pull him into me. He pushed in a bit more, then back, each time a bit more till he was fully in me.

We lay there enjoying the new feelings we were getting from each other. He felt so deep in me, I felt so connected to him as I wrapped my legs around him trying to pull his entire body into me. He started to thrust again, slowly as we kissed. Each time he was all in we were both sighing. Gradually he sped up, the speed and depth, the feelings, his body against me were just amazing. Whatever he was doing to me I knew no matter what happened between us, this moment had changed me forever.

I could feel an orgasm rising in me and could sense his rising as well. I moaned loudly as we both came together. Him deep in me and my own one was like an emotional awakening, better than any other I had ever had before.

We laid there, him on top of me, still in me, pulsing slightly as his body was trying to make sure it was breeding me. He whispered in my ear, “That was amazing.” I kissed him and told him I felt the same. We laid there for a while, him still in me and I asked why he was still hard. He told me it was normal for him. All I could think was why would any girl who’s experienced him in them and staying hard finish with him? I did wonder what it would mean for us. Would we be boyfriend and girlfriend? How would he feel seeing me as Andy instead of Amy?

Right now that didn’t matter as I could feel him growing back to full hardness inside me. Girls, if you ever get to have that it’s amazing!

He rolled me over and laid on his back with me on top and I rode him till he came again in me and it was just as amazing as the first time. We both laid there and relaxed and I must have drifted off. When I woke up I was in the bed still in the suspender tights and thong with a crusty mess inside them where I’d leaked precum and some of his cum had leaked from me.
But that was last night. This morning I wondered how he would feel. He smiled at me and said morning and I knew things were good between us. The day carried on as normal except I went to lunch with Jenny and Sarah as Jenny wanted all the details and Sarah wanted to find out anything I hadn’t already told her. All Jenny kept saying to me was how lucky I was. He’s big, good in bed and can stay hard. What’s not to like!

Over the next couple of weeks I moved out of my old place and in with Sarah. I even ended up living pretty much full time as Amy as we were either at work, working on cosplays or going out. I had a few more dates with John but it fizzled out after a couple of weeks because I was so busy. He did get quite a few lunch time blow jobs and a couple of times we even fucked in the woods.

It’s fun going back to work with cum in you, although here’s a good tip. If you’re going to have sex in the woods, wear wedges or block heels.

The week before the Birmingham Comic Con was really busy. Sarah’s car had started to make a new noise so we were going by train. The room was booked in the hotel, and it was close to the train station. We had to get our clothes and three costumes into a suitcase each which meant we had to sort out new costumes that didn’t take up a lot of space.

Sarah used a Sailor Moon she already had and I found a Holo the Wise Wolf. I didn’t like the tail on the costume, it was really annoying and difficult to sit in, so I went online to find one. A few minutes of searching and I found the perfect one. I showed it to Sarah and she couldn’t believe I would do it. I hit the buy button for next day delivery. When we got home from work it was there waiting for us.

The next day we finished packing and got a cab to the train station for the four-hour train ride. We chatted for the first hour on the train and then listened to music. I took my ear buds out after an hour and realised that the two guys sitting behind us were going to the con as well. I nudged Sarah and we both sat there listening to them for a bit. They hadn’t planned any costumes by the sound of it, but we whispered to each other and decided to invite them to sit with us as we had four seats. They agreed.

Their names were Steve and Mike and great fun to chat to. It turned out we were staying in the same hotel. Sarah seemed to like Steve and I liked Mike. I wondered if he would be as sexually good as John and if he wouldn’t mind that I wasn’t really called Amy. Only time would tell on that front.

I got a chance to find out if he liked me when I said I needed to go to the toilet and he suggested getting us all some coffee from the buffet car. As we walked along the train I was glad I’d decided to wear skinny jeans and ballet pumps for travelling on the train. I asked him to wait outside the toilet for me, and took a bit of extra time in there just to see if he would wait. He did. I thought I would risk it when the door opened. Seeing that the toilet was clean, I motioned him in with my finger. He smiled, looked a bit confused but walked towards me. I said I wanted to show him something and the smiled dropped slightly from his face. He thought for a minute he was going to get lucky.

I locked the door behind him and kissed him. “We haven’t got long.” I told him as I undid his jeans and started stroking him. I wanted to taste another man, so I knelt down and sucked him. I used my hands, played with his balls, sucked and licked and then he came, I swallowed it all, apart from the drip on my chin. He did his jeans up and we opened the door and walked out. I wanted to leave the cum on my chin as long as possible. As we walked to get the coffee in the next carriage I managed to hide it from both Mike and everyone else.

It was Sarah that saw it when we got back, and then I let Mike see it and then Steve, then I pretended to notice, and pushed it into my mouth, giving a cute shrug. Everyone laughed and Sarah said, “I can’t take you anywhere!”

At the hotel we all arranged to meet up for a drink in the bar and I wore my R2D2 dress, short, and tight. Sarah went for a bandage skirt and vest top. They guys were dressed nice as well. Sarah wanted to get laid that night so we agreed that she would go off with Steve early and back to his room giving me a chance to tell Mike the truth about me. If he said he wasn’t interested, then Sarah would come back to our room. If he was ok with it then she’d know as she they wouldn’t be disturbed.

I sat at a table with Mike and was as flirty as possible; he was hooked. But I was still nervous. I gave Sarah half an hour and Mike was getting frisky, if I didn’t tell him soon he’d want to do me on the table. So I carefully raised the subject of my real gender. He looked shocked. I wasn’t sure how this would go, but he still had his hand on leg, so I took that as a good sign. I apologised about not telling him before on the train, but the opportunity came up and I thought I would leap at it.

“I’m glad you did.” He told me, and his thumb stroked my inner thigh. I took his hand and said, “Shall we?”

He nodded and we went to my room. He was better than John, much better. In the morning I woke up and he was still asleep. I still hand my thong and a cami top on. He was naked and looked so cute asleep. I gave him a gentle kiss, glad at that moment that I so rarely need to shave, and even then it’s more like fluff. He stirred a bit and I reached down and stroked his penis. In his sleep it started to get hard and he murmured lightly.

I rolled him gently onto his back and with my mouth teased him to rigidity. I got the lube and warmed it on my hands so the cold didn’t wake him, straddled him and slid down his length. Eight inches slid into me easily and we both moaned, Mike in his sleep. I slowly rode him, enjoying the luxury of his length and girth holding me open.

I rolled my hips, enjoying the feeling of him moving in me, when he slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

“Wow! I was just dreaming you were doing that. Reality is better.” He said.

He rolled me onto my back and we made slow, passionate love until he came deeply inside. We laid there locked together until he lifted himself up to pull out of me. I raised my hips to keep him in a bit longer.

“Don’t worry, we’re doing that many more times this weekend.” He told me as he pulled out. My body ached to have him back in me, but he went to have a shower before going back to his room.

Sarah came back with a glow on her face as well. She heard the shower and because he was naked we both sat there waiting for him to walk out. As the door opened he said, ‘So, what was I saying about what we would do this….Hi Sarah.”

Mike had an erection again. I thought he would hide it but there was no point. We both giggled and I decided to hide it for him. With both hands, telling Sarah she wasn’t to look, he’s shy. We wouldn’t let him get dressed or go until he had a coffee. “To get his strength back.” Said Sarah.

Two hours later we met them both in the lobby, me dressed as Wonder Woman and Sarah as Catwoman. Mine was the traditional outfit, close fitting and showing off my figure. Hers was a close fitting body with the cape, mask and thigh boots she’d made herself. We walked to the cab and went to the con. It was a great day, had loads of photos taken and the guys loved the attention were getting and them being able to put their arms around us as it to say, ‘back off, she’s with me!’

The evening was repeat for both of us, although I got to do the walk of shame in the morning this time, with cum running done my legs under my mini skirt.

This was the day of the repeat costumes from London, except I’d done a bit of work on the skirt to make the slit much wider to show more leg and more of my thong. I wanted to make today special for Mike as they were going back tomorrow morning, so I was extremely flirty with him all day. It was a bad idea because he got so worked up we went back to the hotel for an hour to relieve his tension. Twice.

Back at the con I had to keep going to the ladies as I was sure that his cum was leaking out of me, and in such a short skirt everyone would see it. He told me he didn’t care if everyone knew his cum was running down my legs. That night at the hotel we had sex with me in the costume after I had danced for him. He was hard all the time and I kept teasing him by stroking it, taking it into my mouth and a couple of times straddling him with my legs and dipping him into me a little bit. It was torture for both of us until I did it for the third time and he pulled me down onto him. All eight inches were in me in one quick movement. I gasped in the pleasure of the filling.

We were looking at each other in the mirror as I sat there, filled by him. We kept looking at each other as I carried on with the dance, except making sure each movement kept him in me. I rolled my hips to the music, slid up and down slowly. It was so erotic, just looking into each others eyes in the mirror as I gave him the most intimate lap dance ever. We both came, and the intensity felt like it was ripping me apart.

I think at that moment I was deeply in love with him, as I sat on his hardness still pulsing in me, his hands caressing my body. Keeping him in me I turned around and kissed him.

“I have to tell you something.” He told me. I knew that’s never a good sign, but I had the ultimate truth detector deep in me, twitching still. “I’m actually engaged. Steve is as well. This is like a pre stag do for us both.”

I looked at him and just said, “Oh.” I wasn’t sure what else I should say.

“We never expected anything like this happen.” He looked embarrassed. At least he was still hard in me. My thoughts of love faded quickly, but my lust for him was still there. His was as well by the feel of it, so I rolled my hips on him and his eyes rolled back for a moment. I started to ride him slowly, kissing him and he came again. This time I didn’t. I knew I should feel used but the truth was I was the one who wanted him, he went along with it. I should have asked but didn’t. He should have said no, but I never gave him a chance.

“It’s ok. What happens at con stays at con.” I kissed him again. “Will you be here next year?”

He laughed. In the morning I did the walk of shame again dressed as Babydoll. I loved the looks I got. I let myself in the room and Sarah and Steve were still fucking hard. I was about to leave when he came and Sarah looked up and saw me, feeling really uncomfortable. He pulled put of her and stood up, his fading erection looking all shiny with Sarah’s juices covering the condom. I felt bad at that point, I really should have been using them and promised myself I would in future.

Steve was about to take the condom of when the devil came over me and I told him to stop. He looked confused so I reached out and did it for him. He didn’t mind. I dipped a finger into his cum and tasted it. Urgh! My face screwed up and Sarah laughed. “It’s the spermicide in the condom.”

So I knelt down and licked the drips from his still deflating cock. I wanted to taste another man.

We met them both at breakfast for the last time, then kissed them goodbye as they went to pack and we went to get changed into our cosplays. They waited outside to see what we were wearing before they left. Sarah in her cute Sailor Moon and me as Holo, complete with tail. When I kissed Mike he ran his hand over my bum. He stopped kissing to look at me. “Really he said?” I giggled, “Yeah, I couldn’t resist it when I saw it.” I told him and he kissed me again. We jumped in the cab and went to the con.

Just before midday we were flagging a bit, we’d seen about everything there was to see, and had one last talk to see so were just sort of wondering around. Then I saw him.

“Wolverine!” I called out. I went over to him as quickly as I could. He didn’t recognise dressed as Holo. I told him I was Babydoll at London and we shared a coffee together. A big smile came over his face and Sarah caught up with us.

“Nice to see you again. I’m Sarah by the way, this is Amy, I thought now was a good time to learn each others name.” She said. He told us he was called Sam. Sarah looked at both us and said, “Let me guess, you fancy a coffee?” We both giggled.

It was quite busy again and yes I sat on Sam’s lap, flipping the tail out behind me. I didn’t need to sit on his lap, I wanted to because I knew what would happen. The dress was easy enough for him to get his hand under and it took seconds for him to look at me with a big smile.

“All day?” He asked me. I told him yes. “It was a stupid idea that sounded like it would be fun, but I’ve been scared that someone would pull the tail off and find the butt plug.” So this time, rather than finger me he played with the tail, pulling on it gently and letting the shape of it pull itself back in.

I was barely able to talk sitting there. He talked to Sarah most of the time, just ignoring me other than the pleasure he was giving. Sarah told me later when he went to the toilet that he lived about three miles from us and that Jane says hi. She’d told him the whole story while I was phased out by the pleasure he was giving me. Again.

I went back to his hotel with him after the last talk. I can barely remember a word that was said, I was standing in front of Sam and he was playing with my tail all the time. We kissed for the first time when we got in his room. He told me that he looked for me at London but no luck. It turned out we were both in the same bar back home that evening.

I told him everything about me, between him fucking me. He was both hard and passionate, and easily as good as Mike. He was a bit bigger and it scared me at first, but he was a gentle and compassionate lover. It was hard to get it in my mouth, but he said I would get used to it over time. In the morning we went down to breakfast together and I was still dressed as Holo. He put the tail back in himself for me, said it would be wrong not to be dressed correctly.

He ordered a cab for me and paid for it as well. I walked in and Sarah was in bed with a man. Turned out she picked up someone at our hotel as well. The train ride back was boring, we were on a come down and both tired. I was wearing a long skirt this time, although I had made a promise to Sam and Mike. I was still wearing the foxtail. It was funny every so often when sitting down and I felt the fur tickling my legs. When I was walking I could always feel the fur. I had Sarah take a photo on my phone I could send to both of them to prove I was wearing it. It was blurry as her eyes were closed.

When we got in and crashed on the sofa, neither of us looking forward to work tomorrow, I looked at Sarah and said, “I’m changing my name.” What do you mean she asked, “Don’t you like the name Amy?”

I looked at her said, “No, I mean change it to Amy. Legally.”

“Finally!” She replied.

“And I want my own boobs. I can wear more cosplays then.” I said.

Prologue.

I did change my name and get my own boobs. My two favourite cosplays are Cammi from Street Fighter and a Playboy bunny. It’s two years later now and I still share a house with Sarah. I’ve been dating Sam since Birmingham, and I still talk to Mike. The three of us even went to both of their weddings. Sam has been hinting about me moving in with him, but I don’t want to just yet. Sarah split with her boyfriend recently and it’s broken her heart, and I can’t leave my girl. She’s my sister now we share a surname. And I did master the deep throat.

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos