Gene's Story or How I Gained a Cousin Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version
"Ellen and Jinny.jpg
Gene's Story
or How I Gained a Cousin

A novel by Karen Lockhart


Copyright 2016
 



It's funny how things happen to change your life and the way you look at things



CHAPTER 6

The omelets were eaten, the dishes washed, and I was booting up the laptop.

“Ok, now to really shop for Ginny.”

“What do you mean? I though that's what we did yesterday?” Ginny gave me a curious look.

I just smiled back, “Take off your blouse and bra.”

With a look, Ginny complied. I dug around in my sewing box until I came up with a cloth tape.

“Put your arms out to the side,” I ordered. “This won't hurt.”

Quickly wrapping the tape around her chest I took a measurement. “Hmm, 34 inches, ok that's my size. Ginny, do you think my boobs are big enough?”

That caught her by surprise; she stuttered a bit, not knowing what to say. When she got her composure back she said “I guess so.”

“This is important.” I took off my sweat shirt and unbuckled my bra, turned to her and said “Take a good look, do you want boobs this size or bigger.”

You could have heard a pin drop. “Whaaat?”

“C'mon Ginny, it's cold. Bigger, smaller, or the same?”

“A little bigger,“ she stuttered, “a little bit bigger.”

I quickly dressed. Now I could shop for her boobs on line.

I quickly went through Firefox, typing in the web site I found last night. It came up fast. Ginny seemed glued to my shoulder as I clicked through one site after another, finally stopping at one with apparently a listing of stories and authors, but with ads running in a box on the right.

“Wait, wait,“ Ginny said. “Go back. Did you see that girl in the breast ad? Those must be real.”

“That's the idea, dum-dum, they're supposed to look real. That's why they cost so much.”

By now I found the site I found last night.

“Shit, 500 bucks.” Ginny gasped.

That started me chuckling, “Nothing's too good for my princess. You've got it now so spend it on the most important things.”

We sat back and started reading the different blurbs on silicone breasts that looked alike.
To me, the type to buy was attached with surgical adhesive that require a solvent to remove. I remembered an aunt that had a radical mastectomy, and bought a cup filler. Every once in a while it would shift around, causing her embarrassment.

They recommended a B cup with a 34 inch chest measurement. Check! Next option was nipple or no nipple. I looked at Ginny, “Nipple”, ok check!

Skin tone was next. I had to think about this one. Ginny's face was tanned from driving a truck, I mean, sitting on the sand on the Cape, but what will happen when the beach tans faded, I chose a slightly lighter color then her chest, thinking you need to blend a little anyway to cover the edge, and no color is perfect.

“Ok, Gen, how fast do you want these?” No answer, “Hey, wake up!” I was enjoying myself now.

“Look, it's $499 for the forms. Another $50 for the glue and solvent. $50 more to have them in 2 days. Let's do it.” All Ginny did through this was nod her head.

Now for a more personal question, “How do you tuck it; tape, a gaff, something you made up, or what?”

After that question, Santa could have had her lead his sleigh through a pea soup fog. I mean she could replace the aircraft warning light on top of the Prudential building her face was so red.

“I suppose you want to look at this too,” Ginny said.

“No, I'll pass on that,” I chortled, remembering her scarlet face. “The reason I ask is a couple of these sites sell those too. Take a look and decide for yourself,” I said while sliding the computer so Ginny could see better.

“I never knew anything like this existed. I don't have a computer, but I'm going to get one!”

Just then, I heard a car stop at the curb outside. I got up and looked. There were two men in the front seat and a form in the back. Oh oh.

“Ginny, close the computer, and get in the kitchen, now,” I hissed. “These don't look like Jehovah's Witnesses. Quick, run the water, someone's coming to the door.”

To be continued

Many thanks to Bronwen for fixing typos and punctuation

up
235 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Curiouser and Curiouser

littlerocksilver's picture

Darn these short chapters.

Portia

Knock knock

Rhona McCloud's picture

Who's there? Or are you leading us up the garden path?
A nice touch incorporating the BC site.

Rhona McCloud

Knock, knock

Wait for the next posting.
I'm working on longer chapters, but my fingers write on their own, producing cliff hangers too soon

Karen

No Fingernails

joannebarbarella's picture

They're all scraped off from digging into cliffsides!

bad timing

Something doesn't smell right with this visit...I hope all is well!

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Good plan to have Ginny be in

Good plan to have Ginny be in the kitchen with the water running. That lets the unknowns be aware that there is someone else in the house, so they might act a little differently than originally planned, due to witnesses. Also gives both of the cover regarding her being there as Karen's cousin, because she is living with her.

Witnesses

I used to enjoy the occasional visits from the Jehovah's, They would hand me a Watch Tower pamphlet, And I would talk with them for an hour. After this happened several times, they no longer visited. Was it something I said ?

Cefin

Tension

Jamie Lee's picture

It's getting so tense it could be cut with a knife.

Two getting out of the car and one in the back seat smells bad. Really bad.

Others have feelings too.