Gene's Story or How I Gained a Cousin Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version
"Ellen and Jinny.jpg
Gene's Story
or How I Gained a Cousin

A novel by Karen Lockhart


Copyright 2016
 



It's funny how things happen to change your life and the way you look at things



Chapter 11

The rest of the day went by with nothing earthshaking coming up. At 3.30pm Ginny and I grabbed our coats, locked up, got into the Explorer and headed home.

As we pulled into the driveway, I noticed a package on the door step. Ginny got there first, picking it up and shouted “They're here, they're here.”

“What's here?” I asked, “What did you order?”

“My boobs of course!”

By this time we were inside, sparing the neighbors the news of Ginny's boobs arriving at the house before she did.

“Open them up and let's get a look at them, then, if you want I'll help you with fitting them in place,” I offered.

Ginny was playing with them and giggling. “Come here, I want to see if they feel like yours.”

“It'll be a cold day in hell before you find that out, you witch, now do you want help or not?”

Of course she did, so I directed her to have a shower to remove any sweat or body oil. This gave me time to read the instructions on how to attach them for the most realistic appearance.

After toweling off and putting on underwear and a pair of jeans, I had Ginny lie down on her bed. I picked up the gel breasts and a felt tip marker.

I located the correct position for them and with the marker outlined this on her chest. Then I put double-stick tape around the perimeter and the adhesive in the middle.

“Here hold these tight while I use makeup to cover and blend the edges against your skin,” I told Ginny.

After a few minutes I had Ginny sit up. “How do those feel, kiddo?”

“Oh, wow, strange, my balance feels off.”

I laughed. “Welcome to womanhood my dear. Now stand up so I can see them better.”

By God, they looked as real as mine, and slightly bigger, I felt a little jealous.

Ginny started walking back and forth. “OMG!” she said. “They even jiggle.”

“Let's get you into a bra like the rest of us. Now what did you want to try with that stuff you bought yesterday?”

“Tucking, you know, my stuff, tucking it under,” said a red faced Ginny. “On YouTube there's everything, including two different methods, one uses tape the other a sock and the elastic from the waist of a pair of panty-hose.”

“What do you want to try first, the tape or the sock?”

“How 'bout the sock.” At this point she was almost unable to talk she was so embarrassed,”I'll need your help.”

“What do you need me to do?”

“Get a bag of frozen peas or a freeze pack from the refrigerator, then press on my scrotum. Supposedly with the cold, my testes will go back into a pocket just like a Sumo wrestler does.”

While I was occupied with staring at a frozen groin, she had cut the top off a sweat sock and the waist band from a pair of panty-hose.

With a wince, and a push, “It worked, it worked,” she said. “Now I put the elastic through the sock top, and pull them on, after folding my thing back between my legs. And voila! No bulge!”

She pulled on her panties and a pair of jeans, and spun in a circle to show off.
“With this method I can easily pee and keep clean. I can put a few in my purse if I need to change. I should probably stick a maxi pad in my panties to help smooth out things. “

“You should put a couple in your purse anyway, I do, you never know when you need one. You look perfect, check yourself in the mirror.”

“Now what is this about tape?”

Ginny went to the computer, pulled up YouTube and ran a video instruction on the use of tape.

Eek, that looked pretty uncomfortable, with the shaving, tape between your cheeks, and wrapping your penis with tape also.

“Go with the sock,” I said. “I don't like the tape method; besides, you won't be wearing a bathing suit any time soon.”

Ginny put on a cute pink sweat shirt, and asked “What's for supper?”

“Hey, I said. “I thought you were the cook, what are you going to make?”

“Let's go out to eat, I want to give these boobs a test drive.” she chuckled, “I paid enough for them.”

“You mean Morales paid enough,” I said.

“How about that place on the water, in Nahant, the Tides. We can sit in the bar and watch the Bruins hockey game on television,” Ginny said, “Grab your coat and car keys.” Off we went.

To be continued,

Many thanks to Bronwen for fixing the typos and grammar

up
265 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

eager young lady

So eager to get a feel for her new enhancements she forgot a universal rule- look but don't touch!

Glad she didn't take it too badly, but Ginny might need to curb her enthusiasm lest it draw attention to herself.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Very happy for Ginny, may it

Very happy for Ginny, may it be the first two steps in her journey to becoming a complete woman.

surely ....

no more than a bump start
AP

2 good things

Renee_Heart2's picture

What next on the list of things to do? Time will tell

Love Samantha Renee Heart

A bag of frozen peas ?

Do you hear "HO,HO,HO" being shouted in the background?
I've used them for burns and bruises, but that's a first for me.

Kevin

Brain shutdown

Jamie Lee's picture

Ginny seems to have forgotten she's trying to keep Gene hidden from the bad guys.

The way Ginny is in this chapter, it may not take the bad guys long to find Gene.

Keeping a low profile is the best way to keep from being noticed. Not going out to show the world your new boobs.

Others have feelings too.