Marley for the Win Part 11

Printer-friendly version

The look on his sister’s face was a complex mix of emotions, amusement, anger, surprise, such a wide range of human feeling can be broadcast with a simple glance. Marley froze then quickly tried to cover himself with his hands, which he realized was kind of useless, he wasn’t exactly naked anyway. “You’re supposed to be at scholar bowl,” he spit out.

“Yeah, I wish I was, it was canceled, So, what’s going on?” Ann asked with a wicked smile. Marley was trapped, his sister blocked the door, he made a useless glance at the window and thought about jumping through it.

“Umm, I’m just…” Marley could think of nothing to say, his face was hot and red. His sister walked across the room and turned off the radio.

“So why are you in my room, and more importantly why are you wearing my bra, panties and hair band?” Ann asked without turning around from the radio.

Marley looked down at the soft carpet in front of him and mumbled, “I don’t know.” He bent over and picked his jeans and boxer shorts up off the floor.

“This is a really strange situation, I mean I get home early and find my brother in my room, wearing my Hello Kitty panties, bra, and dancing around like a fairy,” Ann said with a mix of amusement and anger.

“I’m sorry,” Marley said, he felt a tear begin to well up as he pulled his jeans up and buttoned them. He started trying to get the bra off but couldn’t.

“Geeze, let me help,” Ann said as she unclasped the bra. “Have you done this before?” she asked.

“No,” Marley said.

“See that’s even worse, because it’s probably my fault, it was my stupid idea for you to dress like a girl at the race,” Ann said.

“It’s not your fault,” Marley said.

“Ummm, sit down a second,” Ann patted a spot on her bed, Marley sighed and sat down. Ann pulled the hair beret out of Marley’s hair. Then helped him put his T-shirt back on.

“OK, so do we tell Mom about this?” Ann asked.

“Heck no,” Marley said.

“Well if you like to dress like a girl she’s going to find out eventually,” Ann said.

“I don’t, I mean, I just wanted to try it,” Marley said.

“Well you looked like you were having fun to me,” Ann replied. Marley tried to wipe the wetness out of his eyes but had no reply.

“So do you like, want to be a girl?” Ann asked.

“No of course not,” Marley shot back.

“Allright, look, a part of me wants to be mad about this, you’re in my room, messing with my stuff, and wearing my umm, underthings. That’s not cool,” Ann said.

“I’m sorry,” Marley said.

“Another part of me is kind of worried about you, you’re my little brother, and I want you to be OK, but another part of me would sort of like to take advantage of this situation, blackmail you into being my slave,” Ann said.

Marley felt a lump run down his throat, “Blackmail?” he said.

“Relax, I’m just kidding, but if I catch you in my room again there will be consequences,” Ann said.

“Ummm, thanks,” Marley said. He got up and started to leave.

“Wait,” Ann said. She went to her dresser and dug around some drawers, producing a black bra. She tossed it to Marley. “That is one of my old training bras. It doesn’t have hooks and it doesn’t really do anything, but you can have it.

“I umm, I really don’t need this,” he said looking over the elastic garment.

“Ughh, just take it, I’m trying to be the cool and understanding older sis here, if you don’t want it than throw it away, just don’t think you can come in here and go through my stuff again.

“Fine,” Marley said and made to exit again.

“Oh, one more question,” Ann said.

“Yeah,” Marley replied.

“Hello Kitty?” she laughed.

“Ugghh, I’ll bring them back,” Marley said.

“No, I don’t want them back, you keep them, or throw them away, or whatever,” Ann said. With that Marley fled his sister’s room and sped down the hall to his own dwelling, shutting the door behind him. He ripped off his pants and took a moment to look at himself in panties. He then yanked them off and redressed.

“I’ll never do something so damn idiotic again,” he said to himself and stuffed the training bra and panties into his trash can. Five minutes later he pulled them from the trash and stuffed them in the bottom of his underwear drawer.

The rest of the week flew by as usual, school, homework, chores, riding. Marley seemed to have escaped epic emberassement for his transgressions in his sister’s room. She hadn’t brought it up and everything seemed normal. Everything was normal until he arrived home Wednesday and found a large package on the front porch. He carried the box in noting how light it was for it’s size and deposited it on the kitchen table. The return address indicated it was from BIketech. Hmm, did Mom more order something from them he thought.
“Mom,” you got a package.

“Hmmh” I didn’t order anything,” Lisa said entering the room.

“It’s from Biketech,” Marley said.

“Oh, Paul!” Lisa said in mock frustration.

“What’s the dealeo,” Ann said entering the kitchen.

“I think we’ve just been given a gift we might not want,” Lisa said.

“Oh cool open it,” Ann said.

‘I guess,” her Mom replied as she cut the tape carefully with scissors. Inside was a pile of plastic wrapped packages and a handwritten note. Lisa read it to her kids.

Dear May Family
I have included a complete team kit for the three of you, tossed in gloves, socks, and hats even. Your sizes were on the race forms along with your address. If something doesn’t fit send it back and we’ll exchange. Having a family like yours on our team would be a big asset. The kit is yours no strings attached whether you want to join the team or not, but I hope you’ll join, Amy and Mandy really look forward to riding with you girls again. I hope you don’t find this to forward but this upcoming weekend is the Spring Fling Fondo over in Pinedale. It’s not really a race but a few of the climbs are timed, but there is a competition for largest team presence. We sign up as a team and I’ve already included you in our registration, if you guys come I think we’ll have the biggest team and win. I hope you can make it. It won’t be out of the way for us to come by and pick you up in the team van. Please call and let me know.
Your friend,

Paul

“Oh wow this is so cool!” Ann said.

“Umm,” Marley mumbled pulling out the top plastic bundle. It had a large piece of masking tape with his name scrawled along with woman's XS. The guys Biketech jerseys wer blue, green and white, a stylish mix of cool colors. The girls version where blue, green and pink, and had a more feminine biketech logo. The kit Marley held in his hands was, of course, the girls version.

Ann put her hand to her mouth and tried to suppress a laugh, she looked at Marley and blinked an eye then turned to her mom. “I guess you never told Paul the Truth?” Ann asked.

“I haven’t talked to him since the race, I’m definitely going to call now,” Lisa said.

“Well are we going to the ride?” Marley asked.

“I don’t know honey, after what we’ve done we may not be welcome,” Lisa said.

“This is so stupid, I’ll wear that jersey,” Marley pouted.

“Marley we can’t keep lying about this, do you like pretending to be a girl?” Lisa said.

“Arghh!” Marley yelled and stomped up the stairs.

“Geeze, what’s his problem” Lisa said.

“Umm, Mom, I think you may have hurt his feelings,” Ann said.

“What did I say? Do you think he likes pretending to be a girl?” Lisa asked. Ann didn’t answer just shrugged, “OK what do you know, spill it,” Lisa said.

“Well I think you touched a nerve,” Ann said.

“What makes you think that,” Lisa said.

“Well, I can’t really say,” Ann replied.

“Ann dear, I really would like to know what is going on with my son, so if you know something?” Lisa asked.

“Well, please don’t tell him I told, but I came home early last week and he was wearing my umm, underwear,” Ann said.

“Oh,” Lisa said bringing her hand to cover her mouth, “You weren’t going to tell me?” Lisa said.

“He said he wouldn’t do it anymore,” Ann answered.

“God that stunt at the race was so stupid,” Lisa said.

Lisa lowered her voice and stepped closer to her Mom, “You know Mom he’s always been kind of girly,” Ann said.

“That’s not funny,” Lisa replied.

“I’m not trying to be funny, I’m just saying, he’s not exactly Mr. Man,” Ann said.

“Well he’s not Mrs. Woman either,” Lisa said.

“Well duh, I just don’t think it’s our fault,” Ann said.

“OK, but I’ve got to call Paul and try and fix this,” Lisa said as Ann pulled her bundle out of the box. Lisa snatched it back. “Sorry we’ll likely be sending that back,” she said.

“Bummer,” Ann pouted.

up
210 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Marley's Conundrum

Looks like Marley is having an internal conflict over whether or not he should admit his attraction to feminine clothing or try to bury it, even from himself. It is a hard decision for someone, I know it was for me.

I am enjoying his story.

Jeri Elaine

Homonyms, synonyms, heterographs, contractions, slang, colloquialisms, clichés, spoonerisms, and plain old misspellings are the bane of writers, but the art and magic of the story is in the telling not in the spelling.

Wow... I think he IS

Renee_Heart2's picture

Really a girl deep down. I think Paul will help if he can.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Lisa is being a good mother

Lisa is being a good mother in trying to protect Marley from what could be nasty teasing but I think Ann is trying to subtly say that Marley isn't a boy...maybe she is seeing that Marley is a girl with a plumbing problem.

I just hope that Lisa and Paul can work things out and Marley is allowed to be who s/he needs to be while their love blooms again

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Maybe Lisa and Paul will

Maybe Lisa and Paul will become an item, and later Paul will be adding two new daughters to his current family of two daughters. If everyone accepts Marley for what s/he is; s/he will have a lot of help and support in becoming a real girl.

Better just come clean now ...

I'm not very supportive of this whole Cross Dresser, T, SRS thing because of the dire consequences of my own actions. However, I have to admit that the first time I did it, I knew then and there that I was GONE. I doubt that either Mom or Marley even suspect the full truth yet. If Paul has the courage to stick with it, he might prove to be a real source of strength. Sadly, most men are so insecure that they don't do it.

Don't expect flowers and roses.

Gwen

Marley's in for the ride...

I'm glad his sister caught him and has shared it with their mom. I wonder what Paul's reaction will be, I'm sure he wants to keep connected to Marley's Mom. What feelings are welling up inside of Marley?

You are doing well in catching different perspectives.

Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Transgressions

Transgressions
What a super apt word to use.
I really did lol.

Thank you so much to everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who has commented. This was a fun chapter to write. When I started I was going to have Ann react really badly, she was super mad, made fun of Marley and then blackmailed him. When I read it back I was like, she's not a bitch, she's a nice sister so I rewrote that part. It's really fun to see how my characters grow in my mind as I write this.

I've been warned about spelling errors in this chapter and I'm sorry. In all my English classes I would always get high marks for content and poor marks for technical aspects. I should definitely edit better.

I love hearing your take on the story and how it reflects to you. I have no real experience getting caught, but I used to work with a guy who got caught at work when he decided to show some girls his pink panties. He was very lucky to only lose his job as they didn't press charges. I'm not sure if he was ever able to come back from this.

Baby steps

Jamie Lee's picture

Seems Marley is taking his first baby steps toward becoming Mandy. Question being when does he accept the move?

Others have feelings too.

marley for the win

too bad this story stops where it does as I think it has potential to grow a bit more, I would love to know how it ends up like whether Marley tries to man up or becomes a girl and what the May's family choices are regards the next outing and all.