Jem...Chapter 161

Printer-friendly version

Jem…Chapter 161

*Before…

We’re sort of getting ready to wind it down when Raven steps into taking the mic and she says. “I’m going to do a personal request from me for Angel and it’s a cover that I’ve wanted to do for a while.”

I know the song as soon as I hear the opening chords and Raven is holding the mic stand and the mic close to her and she starts to croon into it. *Angel Eyes* By Jeff Healy.

And the lights went dim except for the ones on us and the crowd is swaying back and forth and there’s lighters and cameras and smartphones out and when they get to the chorus they’re all singing along with it.

I’m trying, trying really hard not to go into the whole girl crying place because this is so really cool.

Nope, yeah there’s happy tears.

*And Now…

Girl, you're looking fine tonight
And every guy has got you in his sight
What you're doing with a clown like me
Is surely one of life's little mysteries

So tonight I'll ask the stars above
"How did I ever win your love?"
What did I do?
What did I say
To turn your angel eyes my way?

Well, I'm the girl who never learned to dance
Never even got one second glance
Across a crowded room was close enough
I could look but I could never touch

So tonight I'll ask, the stars above
"How did I ever win your love?"
What did I do?
What did I say
To turn your angel eyes my way?

Don't anyone wake me
If it's just a dream
'Cause she's the best thing
Ever happened to me

All you fellows
You can look all you like
But this girl you see
She's leavin' here with me tonight

There's just one more thing that I need to know
If this is love why does it scare me so?
It must be somethin' only you can see
'Cause girl I feel it when you look at me

So tonight I'll ask the stars above
"How did I ever win your love?"
What did I do?
What did I say,
To turn your angel eyes my way? 
Hey, hey, hey, yeah, awww

………. And Raven just has that sweet, soft, deep but not too deep voice of hers that’s all smoky an soulful like Jan Arden has and some of my other favorite singers.

But it’s the way she looks at me as she’s singing.

Right to my heart…and I feel it too.

That good, no great ache…that sort of faster beating breathless feeling that’s just.

It’s what I want.

Oh I know there’s hormones racing through me and all the teenage stuff too but I was lonely.

And it’s not the person to person lonely, I interacted with people or well some but it’s that looming ‘I’m aways going to be alone’ thing.

That was my future as I had always known it and I couldn’t even really grasp how much this means.

She finishes and then we’re kissing in front of everyone and we manage to move out of the way as Brooklyn actually steps up in front of us and she starts to play us out with *One for the money, two for the show* By Trooper.

And there’s lots of applause and more hooting and flashes going off and Mike gets us shut down and we go backstage and Max and Kimmie actually came over to unclip us from our guitars and that sort of made us giggle and blush and break it up enough to stop.

Giggle-blush-stare-at-each-other.

Shared-smiles-with-bitten-lips.

Then we set our stuff aside and all of us head out front to talk to the folks that are still there and leaving and buying things from us or ordering them and I’m signing things for them and taking lots of pictures with people and truthfully we all are especially Kimmie/Roxy with a whole lot of people and she completely hams it up doing devil horns and stuff.

Raven’s talking to the Quebec group and their friends from Toronto that are with them and Brooklyn is talking to a couple of people as she hangs with Mike as he’s taping stuff and she leaves really fast to go and get her guitar and she’s showing some chords to people and she’s showing one girl how to hold it and play something.

I get a basket of fries from the kitchen with some onion rings and I’m actually sharing them out to people as we talk and I actually go over to the Amsterdam’s cash area where they have their stuff under the glass case and look it over and actually end up with Jake and talking with some of the interested parties about The Amsterdam and how this was one of those bars that you literally had on your list of places to come and play when the old school bands actually packed up and van toured.

I mean I know lots from the things we uncovered and so does Jake but there’s a lot of folks that are interested in rock history and they’re interested in like rock revival stuff too.

And with the free tidbits of food we’re holding attention and I’m pretty sure that we ended up talking to a few bloggers or writers again and I’m smiling because we actually had some great bad conversations with some of the older guests and there was a really decent turnover with the for sale items from The Amsterdam.

And we’re all sort of mentioning or pushing that this is the last few minutes of the night for take-out from here.

And several of the waitresses are calling out things like. “Just ten burgers patties are left!”

“Four just four Cherry Bombs!”

A Cherry bomb is this dessert they have on tonight and it’s a take on the whole molten chocolate cake deal and a black forest cake with the cherries in a sauce with brandy or something but there’s fresh chili in the sauce too which goes with the chocolate and it’s covered in ganache drizzle.

They’re good, really good and when people actually hear and know that there are only a certain number of anything left they have the instinct to buy.

And they do.

After out last song it takes an hour for us to get all the orders done, purchases done and people seen to and out the door.

I look at Jake and he’s looking at me and shaking his head with a smile.

“What’s that for?”

“You don’t have to play hostess y’know. You’re in the band and you girls work really hard as it is.”

“I know but going to a live show is an experience and every time we do this and talk to folks and take fan pictures and get to know them it’s good for us and it’s just good for here and people keep coming back or they’ll tell others.”

“You’re still really, really cool Angel for going the ten extra miles. You and the rest of the girls.”

We start tearing down and Max helps too and Carmen pretty much is ignoring us as she’s sewing out back both by hand and with a small machine that she brought with her and she’s making some kind of belt with pouches that’s like all black material and Molly’s with her having moved the computers and our AV stuff to where Carmen is and they’re sort of working together our hacker girl and our costume and make-up wizardress and they look cute together like that especially since they’re girlfriends.

Max and the other guys are helping pack up our stuff and then helping move things around and even cleaning or well Max is and that’s really cool and too of him and Kimmie is helping him sort of….there is this point where he’s pushing one of those large dust mops and she’s standing on the metal bits and she’s so small and he’s so strong that he’s literally pushing her around.

And they’re stealing kisses together too.

It’s like super sweet actually.

And super sweet makes me happy.

I leave with Jake and Rayne to the tables where everything is being added up and we start in on the figures and the sales and the tips and what each person’s part with everything is and the shares and actually the shares are a little bigger this time with the tips.

I look at the numbers again with Jake and he nods and smiles. “Those other girls ended up moving on we’ve three new girls hired on and they’re definitely in.”

“They didn’t get fired did they?”

“No, they left they weren’t getting along with the other staff since we started pooling tips and changing some of the policy.”

“Policy?”

“I had a mention that the tips given by our customers now are pooled to include the kitchen staff on our menus like we’ve been doing the night you girls play and they really didn’t want to share tips on the nights that you weren’t working and thought that they could do better elsewhere.”

“Sorry.”

“No, it’s been good actually with the bonus customers from the shows and the fact that the younger set here in town that is coming here more and more are actually happy that the other staff is getting tipped to it’s been a good thing all around.”

“I’m just sort of sad that they thought they had to more on.”

Jake actually shrugged. “I’m running a business and trying to have it a lot more so the workers are a bigger part of things here, more of a say and ideas.”

I nod I’m looking over one of the menus and they’re new and there’s better art and there’s really good food descriptions and he’s got where the meat and eggs and cheese come from listed and there’s all the online stuff too for their own website and links to our stuff as well.

Being net savvy is good and these days people care about where their food comes from and buy and getting supplied through local is a good thing.

Like buying from mom and pop store instead of big box stores.

I smile at the new menu. “This looks good Jake, and I think it’s great for the community too.”

He nods as he’s writing out our cheques. “Most of these folks I know actually and some drop stuff off on their way into town and there’s money saved in transport fees and distributor costs plus it stays in town. I’m even thinking of getting all the bread and buns done locally too.”

“Microbrewed beers?” I ask.

He grins. “Got some of those already actually but I’m looking into someone making us a house brew.”

I nod. “Get that going and maybe you can nab some online sales through our gig stuff here that goes online.”

He looks at me and he sits up enough to lean over the table and kiss my cheek.

“That’d be awesome and that’s a great idea.”

We divvy up the tips and we each end up with $67.35 and a whole lot of that is from the bar food and tips but tips from the sales table for the shirts as well and the tips off the credit cards.

That plus wages and it’s free and clear for the night.

Then we get our cheques and it’s our standard fee for the night plus Jake gives us a forty dollar cash bonus and I gladly take it since we still can use the money really and…I give twenty of it to Max.

He blinks at me. “Uhm thanks but why?”

“You helped out and I know things are tight so it’s like gas money.”

He looks at me and then he takes the twenty and puts it in his pocket. He’s blushing a little but he still takes it. “Thanks Angel, you didn’t have to but still…gas money.”

I pass out the cheques and there’s smiles all around and I like seeing them on Mike and Molly’s face because she’s still stoked that she’s getting cash in hand like this pretty regular now and Mike and her are actually talking about how they can stay on top of things with getting paid like this and Carmen actually smiles too and she smells her cheque with an… “Aaaaah clean money.”

Then we’re packed up and we go first stopping at the bank to deposit the cheques and do our transfers too and that’s mostly us putting some each into the band accounts which is most of mine and Rayne’s and then some into the extra accounts and some on the credit card keeping well ahead on that.

Rayne and I keep fifty for ourselves from the tips and the girls keep their tips and a little left over as well and we head home first stopping at the Super Store and Kimmie goes with Max in his truck but they go to the same store as us and he gets a cart and she hops on the front of it and we go and do some shopping.

Groceries mostly as we have more mouths to feed and Dad and Uncle Mitch are coming in too but Billy stays with the bikes and the cars as Davey goes off for his everpresent Tim’s coffee.

Rayne and I get a cart but we’re actually walking it together with us for the most part having one hand on the cart and the other around each other’s waist. It’s actually really fun and sweet too and totally her idea even if it turns out to be harder than I thought and we end up actually slipping just fingers together and holding hands.

Okay we’re getting tomatoes when I get the idea.

“Let’s not let go.”

She looks at me. “Not let go?”

“Hold hands the whole time we’re getting things.”

She smiles and kisses me. “Done.”

It’s fun and we’re getting looks and a few smiles. It’s not because Harper’s point is exactly a LGBTQIA+ mecca but it’s late at night and all the people that usually take offense to our lives are usually in bed.

So you kind of see a different crowd both shopping and working.

Putting things in bags is fun and working together and learning how to do this is fun and it’s also sweet and I think one of those things that you should try to do when you’re in a relationship.

It makes me want more.

More of us and more relationship things and some of the best parts are when we stop for something and we end up kissing for a second or two and we just kind of get really into it.

I get a few extras like the stubby ice cream cones and a few cans of icing and those metal cake candy beads and some tin foil and I actually buy some pre-made white cookie dough and chocolate chip cookie dough for the gig at Ace’s tomorrow.

But the rest is onions and carrots with several big bags of the baby carrots and then there’s some regular sized ones to go with that and celery and things for salads and Carmen and Molly are there in the produce isle and they’re getting stuff too like bags of apples and some pears and they have oranges too but also snacking things and we smile at each other and Molly’s both smiling and blushing.

She seems embarrassed and not all at the same time.

That’s one thing I have that’s a huge pet peeve and that’s the push and drive for people to eat healthy. Hey I’m all for it but broke is broke and healthy can also be expensive sometimes.

Molly’s like the girls before I got there didn’t have the time or the money to eat like everyone wants us all to eat.

Rayne had that going on too…depression and weight too go hand in hand because you have to have the ability to take care of yourself to like take actual care of yourself.

And yeah I’m still doing it, stepping in and taking care.

But I love the look on their faces.

Able to have stuff they couldn’t or in Carmen’s case weren’t allowed since I’m pretty sure her mother was that image policing that she wasn’t allowed to eat a whole lot of things.

I see Mike with Brook being sweet and she’s getting things from their money and we all have quite the load of stuff with all of us and Dad has a pile of things in a cart too and Uncle Mitch has his own things and when we get out to the vehicles Dad’s loading frozen orange juice and lots of cartons of milk and eggs into our vehicles and Uncle Mitch got us a big fifty pound bag of potatoes and a picnic ham and a watermelon a whole watermelon which off season for here isn’t cheap.

“Dad…”

He looks at us. “No, money’s tight more for you than for me. Mitch pays his own way and so do Billy and Davey pretty much.”

Rayne thanks him with a kiss to the cheek and a hug. “Merci Remy.”

“You’re welcome though one of these nights I wouldn’t be opposed to ham and potato scallop.”

I laugh. “Oh ho! Okay that’s why. Done Daddy I can make that for all of you guys.”

I hug him and so does Brooklyn and Kimmie and we all head to the gas bar for The Superstore and gas up and use our receipts for things to get the discount on the back of the slips for the gas there.

Even with the credit card and the whole business gas thing every little bit helps.

Mike gets Brooklyn’s slip and Carmen I guess actually pooled her stuff at the grocery checkout with Kimmie and Max so they had a bigger total and they gave it to Max to gas up his truck with.

Like I said every bit helps and not just us.
We leave and head home and Kimmie and max are going off with her texting they’re having another night date and she’ll see us in the morning and I text back. [Okay, be careful.]

[I will it’s okay, just food and his place.]

[His place?]

[That he shares with his mom and daughter Angel.]

[Okay, just looking out.]

[IK.]

[Love you! *Heart emoji*]

[*Three heart emoji’s back.*]

We get home and it’s Dad and the guys unpacking our things with Mike helping and Brooklyn looks at me and Rayne and she waves us off with both hands.

“You two go.”

I look at her. “Go?”

“Go, you two have been all moonstruck lovers all night so we’ll put things away and you two go to bed or whatever was the plan.”

She gives us this sort of a mixture of a wry and suggestive look.

I start to blush and Rayne’s already taking me by the hand and kisses Brooklyn’s cheek. “Thank you Brook.”

I’m like. “Uhm…thanks!” The last part came out as a squeak as Rayne pulled me with her out of the main hall and headed to the stairs.

And that’s so much fun too.

Even after playing and the night that we had it’s amazing the way that this feels.

Having Rayne pull me along until we get to our room and get our things and then it’s off to the bathroom and getting out of our things.

Her undressing in this sexy and sweet way.

Me just still just amazed that we’re a thing and that we’re together.
Touching and kissing.

That over and over good kind of kissing.

The kind of kissing that Rayne is able to do where she uses her tongue and winds it around my brainstem and melts me….heats me up, makes me ache so bad.

Makes me want to crawl out of my skin it’s so hot and so alive.

Or have her crawl in underneath of it instead.

And then there’s the bubble bath and her and I in the tub and there’s suds and me crying out as she cups my tiny budding breasts ever so carefully and does to them things that lift me so very, very up.

And her guiding my hands to touch her, to rub and caress and to feel her most intimate places…make her gasp and shiver in the best of shivers and have her cry out “Oh…Angel…” in my ear.

Have her bite my neck a little and my shoulder as she clenches around my fingers and reaches her peak…and again and again.

Then she’s taking my tiny but spreading nipples that are aching so bad into her mouth, licking, nibbling until I cry out and I pop when she suckles and rubs me down there through my panties that are wet and slick until I cry out into her shoulder. “Unh…Rayne! Rrr…Rayne!”

And then as we’re kissing she fastens her pink friend….moves behind me and slips aside my panties just enough.

It hurts and doesn’t, she uses a tube of gel as she gets me up out of the water enough.

It’s a gel-ly, so it’s not like it’s overly hard either and it’s hot…hot, heated by the bathwater.

But it’s still sort of hard and it’s sinking deeper and deeper, pushing and stretching. It hurts and doesn’t and there’s pressure and then there’s this feeling that just starts with little jolts that goes through me as she moves slowly and it feels like it’s going both right to my brain and it’s going right to the tip of my…well you know but it’s like sensations getting sent there and building pressure and then Rayne’s hands are soapy and fondling my tiny chest bumps and pushing the skin and the new forming fat together until they’re becoming little mounds under her hands….until her index finger and thumb glide and graze over my nipples making me cry out.

Over and over because they’re so sensitive.

Feels like I’m on fire and so much more than alive.

And Rayne’s huge breasts are pressed into me or they’re rubbing my back all covered with soap and bubbles too and she’s moaning as she sinks into me with her pink gel-ly friend and that’s pressing on her with this other bit that I guess rubs her as she’s making love to me.

And she’s talking dirty.

And some of it is in very breathy French that I don’t have a clue as to…or it’s things like. “Yes An-gelle, yes, yes make those sounds, cum for moi, make me hear you sweet girl, sweet, sweet girl.”

Just words like that is taking me places inside of myself and the hormones and just being the teenager that I am it’s pushing me past all the Jase self het-boy lines that I’d grown up with in my head and I’m falling so deeply and with abandon in being who I really am and actually sexually leaving the hang ups in the dust for now.

It’s effing freeing, even if I don’t really dwell on these things all the time they’re in the back of my head and I’m crying because I’m cumming without her hands down there and I swear my breasts are so pushed to the limits of their sensitivity that they’re popping too and my brain is literally swimming in all these feelings and sexual endorphins.

And she’s turning my head back and she’s kissing me…Rayne kissing me.

Pulling me down until I’m filled and shaking and she’s pressed to me as tight as possible and I’m turned half around and she’s shivering in that way that she does when she is having an orgasm and she whines out her orgasm gasp into my mouth as she’s kissing me.

After that it’s more kissing and washing each other until she starts to move again and she pulls the plug for the tub and she turns on the shower to rinse us off and we change positions and I’m in the tub on my back and she’s on her calves and her knees and my legs get pulled around her waist and we make love under the shower gain and she’s loving and hungry and eager…but so considerate too by using herself from having to catch a blast of the shower spray in the face.

And it’s great for me because we’re facing each other, and then it’s me able to return the breast play, touch and caress and nibble and lick and suckle…she pushes my head in hard and deep as she speeds up, rolls her hips and grinds as she stir me inside and I cry out and she cries out as she shiver shudders her way through another one as I pop too…so much, so many and they’re not like what I’ve ever seen…I pop, that’s sort of it, there’s no ick movie spurt, spurt, spurt but my pop comes with this slower like release after the pop that seems to sort of keep going and like the foam trailing down the sides of a champagne bottle that’s what it’s like for me.

Then we’re panting and breathing hard and kissing for several long minutes as we’re both spent and dizzy and smiling and even having that whole emotional face touch each other’s face laugh crying.

“God I love you Rayne.”

“I love you too An-gelle.” He voice gets thick with emotion and her accent thickens too when she’s like this.

“You were amazing.”

“You were too, god An-gelle you’re so beautiful.”

I’m smiling and blushing but nuzzling with her. “That’s really a lot to do with you Rayne, you make me feel beautiful…you just sort of wipe out all those doubts.”

“You shouldn’t have doubts love, you’re amazing and wonderful and I am soooo deeply in love with you.”

I was going to say something else but she kisses me. “In love with you as you are and as you’re going to be whatever that will be.”

Okay I tear up at that and I kiss her back for a good long time before we get up and actually quickly use the shower to wash our hair and get cleaned up before heading out into the rest of the house in our bed clothes.

Me and a pink band tee shirt and underpants and a light set of jamma bottoms and she’s just in a black band tee shirt and panties and we hold hands and it’s late so we head to bed.

I can hear Brooklyn, Mike, Molly and Carmen downstairs and as they hear us they’re clapping.

I’m so blushing on the way to our rooms and at the same time Rayne and I end up laughing together and I set our clock on both of our phones so we definitely wake up and Rayne climbs into bed and she squiggles around to create friction to warm up the sheets and I slip in with her and snuggle into her really contentedly.

up
213 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

FIRST COMMENT!

Alecia Snowfall's picture

YAY JEM FIX!!!! THANX BAILEY!*HUGS*

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

Thanks Bailey......

D. Eden's picture

Just when I'm starting to feel a little down at the end of a very long day, you surprise me with another chapter of Jem and suddenly I'm smiling. Well, crying a little too.

What can I say? Like everyone, I want just a little of what Angel and Rayne have.

Just a little Lord - is that too much to ask????

Thank you so much for adding a little good into an otherwise shitty evening.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Don't buy 'baby' carrots

They are not 'young' carrots at all as it turns out.

Please ignore the above.

Please ignore the above. 'Baby-cut' carrots are simply carrots that have been cut down and peeled to shape. There's no reason to not buy them other than someone trolling.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Just An Over-Grown Kid

That's our Kimmie. I'm glad to see that Kim and Max have taken things to the next level. I think a little girl is going to be happy that her daddy is going to be seeing 'Roxy Moogle' more often! Ain't kids cute!? ;-)


I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

Ace show

is next. the girls have been working their butts off. good chapter, thanks

...

I honestly don't know why I love this story so much. I could complain about how slow the pacing is, the over-abundance of detail, or how long incredibly long it is, but when it comes down to it, none of those things matter because I still love it and I don't know why. Another phenomenal chapter