The Phoenix in Room 3C

Printer-friendly version

PHOENIX.jpgThe Phoenix in Room 3C
a Timber Grove Story
by TGTrinity

The Timber Grove Retirement Community was rated one of the best in the Timber Grove, and that is why Neil White had placed his Grandmother Irene there over 5 years earlier. Over the years he would visit her as often as he could manage, making the short drive from his little house by Horseshoe Lake.

Grandma Irene had raised Neil in Timber Grove since he was a little child. His parents had died in a plane crash, and Irene took him in and raised him as best as she could. She had taught him patience and to care for the world around him which led him to become the best Veterinarian in town.

Neil visited Irene so often that she began to wish that he had someone else in his life that he would care for the way he did for her. He was a skinny young man, with short brown hair and some freckles. Irene knew he thought very little of himself, but she also knew many of the nurses had shown interest in him but he was too shy to pursue anything.

"You know, I'm not going to be here forever."

"I know," said Neil as he gathered up his things to leave for the day, "I'm only 25, there's no rush."

Irene smiled in a way to convey both love and concern. "That nurse Madeline is a nice girl."

"She's nice," Neil replied as he blushed. Madeline was a very pretty nurse in the hospital... one who he felt would never give him the time of day. Irene had always known that being an only child raised by your grandmother was hard for Neil, she just wanted the best for him. "I promise I will make more time for meeting girls, okay?"

"I just want you to be happy."

Neil sealed up his bag and kissed his grandmother on the cheek. "I know... I love you."

"I love you too, Neily." Neil could only laugh at the mention of the nickname his grandmother had used with him since he was a child, and he walked out the room and closed the door gently behind him.

The next day Grandma Irene passed away.

Neil was sitting in her empty room and staring at the bed where his grandmother had spent the last five years of her life wondering if she was happy when she had passed away. There was a loneliness that pervaded the room, as the thought that he was once again orphaned came to mind.

"She was a super lady." Neil jumped off the chair, so surprised was he by the sudden appearance of an old man in the doorway. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

"No," Neil caught his breath, "I'm okay, thank you."

"You must be Neil, I'm Garth Hellersby Winkerton." The old man extended a withered hand for Neil to shake, which he did as he inspected the peculiar man in front of him. He was wearing an old tweed suit, one so old that it almost looked like burlap. He was bald with an excessive amount of wrinkles and he wore a little pink bow tie.

"Neil Smith, and thank you... she was a super lady."

"We spoke about you just last night, she was very fond of you."

Neil couldn't help himself and he broke into tears. "I'm sorry, I should be going..."

"No, no..." Garth handed him a handkerchief, "there is no need to be ashamed. You just lost your grandmother, it's alright to cry." Neil blew his nose and gathered himself. "Here, meet me in my room, 3C, and we'll talk about your grandmother."

Neil thanked him and followed him to his room, which he was surprised to find completely bare of any pictures or photos save for one black and white photo of a woman on his nightstand.

"The room, yes..." Garth said as he noticed Neil's looks, "I just moved in the other day and don't have need for photos and such things. Here sit down." Neil did sit down and they talked for a long time about his grandmother, the passing of time and love lost.

"This is a picture of my wife," Garth said handing him the only picture in the room, "her name is Louisiana."

"She's beautiful." Neil said, and he meant it. Most black and white photos from the early 1900's contained serious looking old ladies, but not this photo. He could feel the energy in Louisiana's smile and eyes.

"Thank you, I lost her almost a year ago."

"I'm sorry for your loss." Neil could tell Garth was fighting back his own tears now.

"Time is a silly thing..." Garth seemed lost in a thought and didn't finish speaking for a while. "No!" Neil was startled by the exclamation. "Louisiana and I lived a long and happy life and there is no need to look back with sadness, but with joy!"

Neil was surprised by the old man's statements, but they somehow eased he pain he felt in his own loss. They talked for a little longer before Neil had to leave.

"Thank you for visiting with an old man, Neil... I know you didn't have to."

"It was my pleasure, Garth." Neil shook the old man's hand and added with a smile, "You gave me a great perspective."

"Maybe you'd like to come back by and visit with me sometime."

"I'd like that..."

And Neil did go back to visit many times. Soon he and Garth were good friends spending most of their visits laughing over Garth's stories, or Garth giving Neil a hard time about being single.

"There are so many beautiful girls here, you have no excuse!" Garth would often exclaim as many of the nurses would stop by to check in on the boys.

"I'll meet the right girl soon enough, until then I have my practice to think of." It was the excuse Neil had given his grandmother a million times.

"It's okay Neil, you will make some girl very happy one day." Garth knew what was holding Neil back, he didn't want to get close to anyone in fear he may one day lose them.

They continued meeting for a long time, and it became one of the things Neil looked forward to most. One day as he was on his way to see Garth he stopped by the Timber Grove Thrift Shop to grab some kind of picture or something for Garth's room to spruce it up a bit.

"Hello, can I help you?" It was a very beautiful woman standing at the front counter who offered her assistance to Neil. He was lost for a moment in the sight of her, long blonde hair, a pair of jeans and a tank top was all she wore. He felt she was more suited to be working at the local strip club "The Timbers Grow."

"Um, yes... I was just looking for something to decorate my friends room with." Neil looked down at his shoes as he asked the girl who was beaming at him.

"Well isn't that sweet!" She said as she came from around the counter and grabbed his arm and dragged him into the antique area. Neil was again amazed at this girls body, and wondered why he hadn't seen her in here before. "Here we have some pictures and over here we have some cool little statues." She was dragging him along by his arm still and practically wrapping herself around him as she pointed out different things.

"Where is Levi and his daughter," Neil asked sheepishly.

"Oh, they're out of town... I'm Erika's cousin Glory. What about this painting, it looks pretty nice." She was showing him a painting of a large red bird flapping it's wings, but he was also noticing her showing off her ample breasts by squeezing them close together. "I think Garth would love this painting!"

"Yeah, Garth would love this painting." Somewhere a little voice in Neil's head was asking how she knew it was for Garth, but a louder voice was telling him to pay more attention to the blondes tits. Neil had never felt this, well, horny in a very long time... but this girl was doing everything besides taking off her clothes to get him aroused. Her blue eyes danced as she spoke and her ass swayed from side to side as he followed her to the front and paid for the painting. She had even given him a peck on the cheek when she handed him the bag and he just loved being around her...

Then he found himself outside in his car with a bag in the seat beside him, but for the life of him he could not remember how he had purchased the item or from who. The situation felt very odd to him, but he saw the time and remembered he was late so he drove off quickly to visit Garth.

Inside the shop Glory walked into the back office and stared into a full length mirror as she stripped out of her clothes. She admired her fit body and felt her perky breasts as she spun to see her round ass. As she did so Erika Schimbare stepped inside and sighed deeply.

"Do you have to take a look every time?"

"Not every time is as good as this," said Glory as she bounced up and down and giggled with delight as her tits bobbed up and down.

"Dad, please spare me this..."

"Fine, he's getting far enough away that I wouldn't be able to have any fun tonight anyway," Glory said as she spun around in place and was suddenly replaced by a fully clothed man by the name of Levi Schimbare. "He took the painting and nothing else, even in that body. Neil is such a prude." He chortled at the thought, but then felt a pang inside that he wasn't able to have any fun in that cute little blonde body.

"I don't think the painting will change anything," was all Erika said as she exited the office. Levi had already thought of this but felt trying anything at this point was better than giving up altogether.

Across town Neil was entering Garth's room with the painting still in a large bag.

"About time you got here, drinks were getting cold," laughed Garth, pointing to the glasses of scotch on the table.

"Sorry, I wanted to get you something," and with that Neil reached into the bag and pulled out the painting and placed it on the dresser. Now that Neil saw it, he was kind of confused as to why he would grab such a dark piece. In the painting was a picture of a large bird being roasted alive over some flames.

Garth picked up both glasses of scotch and walked over to look at the picture. "Well, isn't that nice of you..." and soon both glasses had dropped to the floor.

"Garth, are you okay?" Neil asked as he quickly picked up the glasses and grabbed a towel of the bed.

"Lock the door."

"What Garth?"

"Lock the door!" Garth yelled as Neil leapt up and shut the door and locked it. "Where did you get that painting?" Garth was now backing up towards the bed and Neil could see him begin to sweat profusely,

"From the thrift shop in town, what's wrong Garth?"

Garth's face was turning red as he sat on the edge of the bed and stared at Neil. "I'm so sorry Neil... it wasn't supposed to happen like this. I thought we would have more time to explain all of this."

"Explain what?" Neil saw Garth lay back on the bed and close his eyes. "You don't look great Garth, I should get a nurse..."

"No! Whatever you do you cannot bring anyone else in here!!!" Garth screamed in a high pitch voice. "Trust me... trust me..." he said a little calmer, but that is when things got out of control.

Flames now engulfed Garth on the bed and Neil quickly moved back as far as he could to keep from getting burned. The flames traveled along the walls, yet Neil saw nothing else catching fire as they continued to burn. The thought came to him to run for help, but he felt his feet locked in
place by the last pleas of his friend who was now completely enveloped in flames. Neil also waited for someone to break the door down, or maybe for the fire alarm to sound... but neither did.

Then as soon as the fire had started it ended and smoke was all that was left. Neil felt the urge to cough, yet the air he breathed was as clean as the air after a nice rain. He wiped away the smoke from his eyes and that is when he saw the bed where the body of his friend Garth had been replaced by the body of a ridiculously beautiful blonde girl. As he stared at her all of the events from the thrift shop came rushing back into his mind. This was Glory, the blonde girl that had sold him the painting that had somehow set his friend Garth on fire. She was even wearing the same outfit from the shop.

The blonde girls eyes shot open in an instant and they glowed red like fire. "Neil? Neil, are you still here?" She was rubbing her eyes and sitting up in bed.

"Where's Garth!? What's happening!?"

"Neil, it's me... Garth..." the blonde girl spoke as she stood and looked him in the eyes.

"What, that's impossible! You're the girl from the shop, this is some sort of trick!"

"Neil, it's me... and we don't have much time, you have to listen to me..."

"No!" Neil yelled as he lunged for the door.

"I love you too, Neily!" This made Neil stop in place. "That's the last thing you grandmother said to you! She told me the night she died!" The blonde girl was now pleading with him, tears rolling down her face. "I am Garth, Neil... or I was... and I need you."

Neil looked into the girls fiery eyes and saw the eyes of his good friend staring back. "What's happening?"

"I'm a phoenix, Neil," she said as she sat on the bed and buried her face in her hands.

"What?"

"A phoenix, I've lived for hundreds of years and take on the ideal form of my new love and mate for life."

She was still crying, but Neil was trying to make it through the last sentence. Hundreds of years... new love... mate for life. "New love?"

"Yes, Neil..." She was standing again, "and I need you to make love to me."

"What!"

"I was going to explain all of this to you, I was," she said as she slipped out of her jeans, "but we are running out of time." She was now only wearing some white panties and that white tank top from before. This was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her legs were long and
toned, and as she slipped off her tank top he saw a smooth stomach leading up to a pair of large, perky breasts barely contained in a white bra. Long blonde hair fell down her back in curls and she had the cutest smile he had witnessed, under still fiery red eyes.

“You’re my dream girl...”

“I am, you made me this way...” she said as she removed her bra and panties. “Not the first time I’ve been a woman, Neil,” she was moving close to him now, “and I need you to man up and make love to me.”

“Garth... I mean what do I call you?”

“Glory feels right to me.” Glory, the name Neil had always loved after watching this show on TV as a child.

“Glory... why me?” Her hands were taking off his shirt as she tried her best to explain the situation.

“I met your grandmother and she had the nicest things to say about you,” she was now licking his chest, “so I made it a point to find you.” His pants had come off nicely and she was now working on dropping his boxers. “My wife passed away a year ago, and it takes about that much time for me to grieve before I must take another form.”

He was now naked on the edge of the bed as she began to wrap her breasts around his cock. “You see, when I met my wife I was an old woman named Joanne who had just lost my husband, and we fell in love... or as much as a 18 year old girl could fall in love with an eighty year old woman.” Her hands were now working his shaft and sending shivers all over his body. “That’s when I took on the form of Garth and we married.”

“Slow down,” Neil said as she wrapped her mouth around his cock, “for some reason I believe you, but we don’t need to move so fast... oh shit!” Glory was not paying any attention to Neil and began giving him the most amazing blow job of his life. “Glory... ah, ah.....”

“Sorry, honey,” she said stopping right as he was on the edge of cumming, “you need to make a woman out of me... literally.” She pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. Neil was not a virgin by any means, but he had never been with a girl as beautiful as this. Her tits were amazingly large and seemed to be held up by magic. She worked her hands over his cock a little more as she continued to talk.

“I typically like this moment to be a little more romantic, but time is against us and you don’t seem to mind.” A lot of the pleading was gone from her voice and she was beginning to enjoy the situation, as was a very confused (but very excited) Neil. “You see, I need to make love with my mate immediately following my rebirth or I’ll lose the magic and pass on.”

“You mean you’d die?” Neil asked as she finished working his cock with her hands and rested her pussy over his cock and began rubbing her lips with it.

“Yes, I would. So really you are saving my life by making love to me,” and in one quick motion he was inside of her. Incredible was too simple a word to describe what Neil was feeling. “God, this body feels so good with you inside of me!” Neil began thrusting upward as much as she was pushing down and they quickly found a rhythm both seemed to enjoy. She was moaning loudly as she continued to talk as they made love.

“Making love seals... Fuck!... us together as mates … God, yes!... for life... Give it to me!” Neil flipped her over as she got on her hands and knees and he entered her from behind. “God, I love being a woman again! Right there, keep going!”

“You feel so good, Glory!”

“Keep going, Neil, I’m so close to cumming!”

Soon she was on her back and Neil entered her again as he looked into her fiery eyes and kissed her for the first time. Their tongues explored each others mouths at a fever pitch as she pulled him closer and he thrust deeper inside her.

“I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” She cried as he came as well and they held each close in a moment of shared ecstasy and for many moments after.

When Neil opened his eyes he was staring into the crystal blue eyes of his lover, the fire now subsided. “I can’t believe this...” He said panting as he just bit her lip and leaned up and kissed him hard on the mouth.

“I know,” she said smiling, “you just fucked an eighty year old man.” They laughed at this and continued to kiss until Neil began to become aroused again, and she looked down grinning. “I really did miss being a woman...” and they interlocked their bodies for a second round of lovemaking.”

They left the next morning from the Timber Grove Retirement Center and Neil was amazed that no one asked any questions about the missing man in room 3C. “All part of the magic, Neil. Not even I can explain it all,” was the only answer Glory gave as they shared a cup of coffee in his little house.

“What about the picture? And I saw this body there before you became Glory.”

“Neil, the town of Timber Grove is full of people, and I use that term loosely, like me.”

“Phoenixes?”

“No, I’m the only Phoenix in town that I know of... there are just other “things” here. I don’t know what it is about this town that draws us here, but here we all are.”

“So the girl that looked like you at the shop?”

“Magic maybe? I can’t say for certain, but what I can say is that picture was cursed with a very specific type of magic. Old world, eastern Europe maybe.” Glory took a sip of coffee and thought for a moment. “Neil, I love you and I mate for life...”

“I love you too, Glory.” Neil said it and he meant it. He felt that every decision in his life had led him up to being with her.

Glory beamed at him from the other side of the table, but she quickly looked concerned. “I know you love me, but there is something happening in this town and you are now deeply involved in it.”

“I don’t care, Glory... I’m with you.”

Glory smiled deeply again knowing she had made the right choice. She thanked her Gods that she met Irene and in turn met Neil. He was a kind and gentle man, but there was a strength there as well. She only hoped that his strength would not need to be tested anytime soon.

///// THE END

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow!

Nice ending! (Or is it?) lol. I suspect Grandma would be pleased! Lovely story Trinity. Loving Hugs Talia