The Lively Lingerie

Printer-friendly version

Lingerie.jpgThe Lively Lingerie
a Timber Grove Story
by TGTrinity

Larry Green was looking through the clothing area of the Timber Grove thrift shop when a man walked up to him.

"Hey, Larry, how are you doing today?" It was Levi Schimbare, the owner of the shop and a friend of Larry's.

"Oh, hi Levi... I'm alright, I guess..."

"Come now, you don't sound alright," Levi looked at Larry like a car salesman would look at a stranger, "tell Levi what troubles you."

"Well, Margie and I have been married for 20 Years and I wanted to get her something special for our anniversary."

"Well, what's the problem with that?"

"It's just..." Larry looked around to make sure no one could hear him. "Margie has kinda let herself go recently."

"Well, that happens after 20 years..." Levi lied, like any good salesman would. He knew that Margie had packed on a good 75 pound in the last couple of years, which was a shame as back in the day she was quite the looker. Levi thought for a moment on Larry's 18 year old daughter who looks like her mothers spitting image at her age, and the guys in town follow her around non stop.

"I know, it's just I think she feels bad being with me since I haven't put on any weight."

"Well, I think I may have something that will help you out."

"What?"

"Well, it's something special I have... and I typically wouldn't even mention it if we weren't friends," Levi smiled, and Larry mistook the smile as friendly, "but come back here and I'll show you."

Levi led Larry into the back of the shop passing his daughter Erika as he did so. "Erika, I'll be showing Larry something from our private collection."

"Mr. Green, why don't you just stay out here and I can help you find something?" She said it in a friendly way that almost had Larry, but Levi saw her trying to interfere.

"No, only the best for Larry!" He almost yelled it, but Larry didn't notice and only shrugged at Erika as he followed Levi into the back.

"Now, this believe me when I tell you that this is something very special," Levi said as he pulled Larry into a closed room and turned on an overhead light. On one side of the room was a shelves and shelves of books and boxes while the other side had clothes of all different kinds hanging up. Levi rummaged through the hung clothes until he produced something that made Larry's jaw drop.

It was a set of Lingerie, and it was the sexiest thing Larry had ever seen in his life. It was black lace and looked like it was made for a woman with a rather generous rack. Fishnet ran over the stomach leading down to a pair of crotchless panties that left little to the imagination. Larry actually found himself getting aroused just looking at it, until the absurdity of it all dawned on him. "There is no way my wife would ever fit into that."

Levi smirked. "What if I told you it would fit anyone and it would make them fit into it."

"I don't understand..."

"You don't have to. All you need to know is if Margie puts this on her body will change to the body this lingerie was made for, and the best part is she won't even realize anything is different."

Larry was laughing incredulously. "So you're telling me she'll think she's always had a body like that?"

"Yes." Levi knew Larry was laughing at him like he was crazy, but he also knew that Larry wanted to believe.

"But, what if..."

"She takes it off, she goes right back to normal."

Larry was done laughing. He loves his wife and would never cheat on her, yet recently the desire to physically be with her was wavering. Would this piece of erotica allow him another night of passion with his wife? He stared at the Lingerie and felt as if it was beckoning him to take her.

Levi could see his mind working and pounced on him. "Tell you what, I'll give her to you free of charge."

"What?"

"I can see the way you look at her, you want her."

Why was Levi referring to this piece of clothing as if it was a person? "I do..."

"Then it's settled, I'll wrap it up and you can surprise Margie with it."

As Larry sat in his bedroom looking back at the events of the evening he was still amazed he walked out of the shop with the lingerie. How was he supposed to show this thing to his wife and not have her laugh at him, or worse yell at him for even pretending she could fit in it.

"Thanks for the dinner, Honey, it was delicious," Margie said as she came out of the bathroom in a large bathroom robe. "Diana is staying over at Emily Trout's house, even though I think she is a bad influence on our little girl... Are you listening to me, Larry?"

"Ah, yeah..." He wasn't, the Lingerie was enveloping his whole mind. "The Trout girl looks like trouble."

"Oh, really? You've been checking out the Trout girl have you? With knockers like that, I've been checking her out too." She began laughing as she sat on the bed with Larry. It was moments like this that made Larry really understand how much he really loved his wife. The thought came to him that he should just get rid of the Lingerie and be with his wife...

"What's in the bag?" Before Larry knew it Margie had the bag in her hands and was opening it.

"Nothing!" Larry regretted ever going to Levi and making this purchase.

"You got me something else, I thought the necklace was enough..." She stood up and moved away from Larry so he could not stop her from opening it.

"Margie, I'm going to take it back..." It was too late, he could see the look on her face when she finally laid eyes on the Lingerie. Back in the day Margie was a pretty kinky girl, allowing Larry to do all sorts of things with her. She had even been with plenty of men before Larry, and even some girls which Larry loved to hear about. Yet when she looked at the Lingerie she was not surprised or even mad... she was embarrassed.

"What is this, Larry?"

Larry thought for a moment on how he could save the situation. "It's a special Lingerie..."

"This would never fit me..." She now had it all out of the wrapping and was holding it up to her.

"Yes... yes it will..."

"No..." Now the anger was coming,"No it won't!" She looked down at it against her body and felt angry, ashamed and aroused... the last emotion surprised her.

Larry was struggling to not the situation get away from him. "It is special, believe me."

"Wait," she was still holding it close to her body, "this wasn't for me? You're cheating on me!"

"No. God no!" Larry had never been accused of being unfaithful and it hit him like a ton of bricks. "Margie, believe me... it is special..."

Margie had never been so angry at her husband in all of her life. She knew that she was letting herself go, and had been planning to get it under control. At the age of 38 she was still able to turn things around, and deep down she was a little angry that Larry looked the same as he did when they married.

You should really show him how wrong he was... try me on.

Yeah, she thought to herself... that would show him. "Special, is she?"

"Yes, she is... wait, what?" Larry asked flabbergasted as his wife disrobed and began to step into the Lingerie. There it was again... this piece of Lingerie was not a "She"!

"You want me in this, fine!" She began to force her naked body through the legs of the Lingerie and Larry sat in shock as her legs smoothed, the fat and cellulite being washed away as she pulled it up her legs. "You bastard, why do this to me on our anniversary!?" She now had the panties snug about her now tiny waist, her womanly parts reforming and tightening.

"Margie!" Larry was shocked at what was happening, but deep down he knew he should stop her.

"No, you try to make me look like a fool." The fishnet was now smoothing out her stomach, the fat whisked away in moments. "And I will show you who the fool is." She reached her arms through the straps and pulled up the cups which encased her still massive breasts, only now all of the veins and wrinkles were gone. She adjusted her breasts for a moment. "You thought I couldn't fit into this," as her breasts settled in her face was transformed and her dusty blonde hair changed into a deep brown and fell in curls down her back, "and yet it fits like a glove, Larry."

"My God, Margie..."

"I know, 20 years later and I still have it." All of the anger was gone from his wife's, or this new woman's face and was replaced with beaming pride. "Wow, good to see I can still surprise you, Larry."

Larry was now looking at a woman who could easily be in a Victoria's Secret catalog, although her current attire would be a little too racy even for them. "I can't believe this."

"Well, believe it, Larry..." She was moving slowly over to him as his erection grew in his pants. "Now, isn't the 20th anniversary the oral anniversary?"

As she fumbled with his pants and released his cock Larry felt like he was cheating on his wife somehow. "Well, Mr. Lare-bare looks pretty happy..." That snapped everything into place. This was his wife of 20 years, only now she was in a body built for sex. This was not cheating.

Soon she was working on his cock sending him into realms of pleasure he hadn't experienced in years. Her mouth took him all in, her tongue whipping all around his cock as he tried his best not to explode that very instant. She looked up into his eyes, and he looked back into hers and was lost in them. There was a look like she enjoyed nothing more than bobbing up and down on his cock, a smile on her lips as she did so.

The sight of this sent him over the edge and he came in large torrents and she pulled him close, taking it all. "Shit, that felt good!"

"I'm not even getting started yet, lover," she said as she threw him back on the bed and hovered her exposed pussy over his mouth. "And you haven't started either."

Larry needed no more encouragement and began to eat out his wife's new pussy. He was astounded at how tight it was, his tongue darting up and down. Soon his hands were reaching up and freeing her tits from the Lingerie. He was amazed at the size of the breasts, and more astounded at how perky they were.

"Fuck, that feels sooo good, Larry! Oh my God! Fuck!" Her body shivered all over as he began sucking on her clit, his hands still working her tits. "Yes! Right there, Larry!" She was now grinding down into him, his tongue finally penetrating inside her. "Fuuuuuck! Fuck yes!" Her entire body shook as she came and she collapsed onto the bed beside him. "Larry, that was fucking incredible!"

"Well, I'm only getting started..." He smiled as he rolled her on her side and entered her from behind.

"Oh, fuck me just like that, Larry!" she screamed as he began thrusting into her.

"Fuck, you are so tight!"

"You know it, Larry! Right there!"

Larry was amazed at the experience he was in. Never before did it feel as good as it did right now with his wife. Every thrust was electric and she came multiple times before he finally came. "Fuck yes! Fill me up!" And he did.

"Oh my God, you were amazing..." Larry was now laying on his back staring at the ceiling.

"You're acting like we don't do this every night," she said with a laugh as her hand began working his limp cock back to life.

"Margie, baby, I just don't think..." And then he was proven wrong as she quickly brought him back to attention.

"Baby, I am not done with you yet." She was still laughing as she straddled him and forced herself down onto his cock. She always loved being on top of Larry, and she was riding him just like she did on their wedding night. He had never felt so close to his wife before this moment.

"God, I love you!" Larry screamed as she bent down and rubbed her tits into his chest before kissing him deeply.

"I love you too baby!" She was grinding faster and faster, and he began to match her speed and began pulling down on her hips. "Ooooooh, fuck yes! Right... there... yes, yes, yes!" She dove down and embraced him in a deep kiss as they came together.

They just laid there in the aftermath of their marathon love making, bodies sweaty and fulfilled. "Happy anniversary," Larry said as Margie pulled him close and wrapped her body around his.

"Happy anniversary." She kissed him on the mouth and they laid in each others arms, content to just be near each other.

Larry was astounded at the night. He would have to thank Levi personally for this, give him whatever he wanted. His wife was in a different body, but she moved and explored his own body like it was her own. He tried not to think too hard about the why, content with the results. As his wife crawled off the bed and walked into the bathroom, he only stared at the Lingerie hanging from her body amazed at its power.

"Thank you, Larry..." She froze in the doorway, her tits hanging beautifully in front of her and her hips swinging to one side. "Thanks for reminding me I still got it." She winked at him before stepping into the bathroom and closing the door.

Larry only smiled and sat on his bed fulfilled for the first time in years. His wife was talking to him from the bathroom, a habit she had always had. "I love this Lingerie, honey. The material feels so good, you'll need to tell me where you got it so I can get some..."

"Some more?" Larry answered from the bed, but there was no response. "Margie?"

A few moments passed before the door opened and his wife, now back to normal, stood before him with tears rolling down her cheeks, the Lingerie clinched in one hand. "How could you?"

Larry was confused. "What's wrong, baby?"

All of the anger of the argument before the transformation was back on her face tenfold. "You... You did this to me?"

"Baby, I thought..."

"Don't baby me! You turned me into some bimbo and fucked me!"

"I thought you knew!" Larry had not foreseen this.

"I knew!? I KNEW!? Yes, Larry, I knew that I was transformed into some fucking bimbo that you could fuck any way you wanted!!" She threw the Lingerie at his feet and quickly put on some jeans and a shirt.

"Margie, honey, it wasn't supposed to be like this!"

"Like what?" The tears were gone, replaced by fierce determination, "I get it Larry, I'm too fucking disgusting for you to want me, so you had to make me someone else!"

"No... God no, I only..." Larry didn't know what to say. As the words came out of her mouth he realized how true they were to her. He took advantage of this beautiful creature in front of him, and now he was struggling to keep her with him. "I love you."

"No, you love this fucking Lingerie... you said it yourself!" And with that she was out the door, downstairs, outside in her car and then gone.

Larry just sat on his bed in shock. The night had gone from bad, to great only to leave him the most miserable he had ever felt in his life. "You love this Lingerie..." she said. He stared at it and at his feet and felt every emotion available to him. He wanted to cry, as his wife had just left him and may never come back... Yet he felt something deeper than sadness: Anger.

How dare she. How dare she take such a beautiful gift and discard it. The Lingerie was not to blame, she made Margie the beautiful creature that had given him such pleasure. Who wouldn't want that body!? That bitch had no idea what someone would do to have her wrapped around them.

"She's not a bitch..."

Yes, she is. She doesn't deserve you... she doesn't deserve me.

"She doesn't deserve you..."

I was a gift... I was your gift...

"I gave you to her..."

And she used me and then blamed you... You know she loved me being around her...

"She was so happy..."

You should be happy...

"I should be happy..."

I am a gift...

"A gift..."

Larry had already pulled the Lingerie up to his waist, the feeling of his new pussy flanked by lace on either side sending shivers all over his body.

You would never shun such a gift...

"I would never..." His hips were now flaring out into a feminine curve as he pulled the fishnet tight against his stomach.

You love me...

"I love you..." His chest was now expanding rapidly, his tits expanding to fill the Lingerie to the point of ripping. He pulled the straps over his shoulder as brown hair fell around his shoulders. He ran his now feminine hands up the length of the Lingerie, from his glistening pussy all the way up to his tits.

Lynn sighed as she got off of the bed. She knew her wife was angry, but they had been having fights for a while. She stared at herself in the mirror and admired the beauty looking back at her. She knew her wife was jealous of her looks, since she had begin to let herself go. Deep down she loved Margie, but how could she continue to love someone who didn't love themselves enough to take care of their own body.

Even though she had just came three times, her body was aching for more. She should have fought for Margie to stay, if only so they could have some make up sex. Her hands had found their way down to her pussy and began to rub it slowly. She stared into the mirror and watched herself
intensely. She was one finger deep when there was a knock at the door.

Margie was back! She smiled as she ran downstairs and threw the door open. "Margie... Ack!"

"What the fuck!" It was not Margie, but the boy who lived next door named Steve. Lynn quickly darted behind the door, covering her exposed body as best she could.

"Steve, Diana's not here!"

"Oh, wait, how do you know my name?"

"Steve, no games right now... I'm more than a little naked."

"Right... I just need to get my phone from her room. I must have forgotten it after I was here studying." He was looking at the floor, doing his best not to look anywhere near Lynn's barely clothed body. Lynn bit her lip and thought for a moment, then decided to let the poor boy in and let him get his phone.

"Okay, let me get a robe and you can come in..." Lynn closed the door and rushed back upstairs and tried to find her robe. As she looked through all of her things she was baffled by the stacks of men's clothing. What was happening? Then it finally hit her... Margie was cheating on her and
she was planning on telling her tonight. That was the only thing that made sense... How long was this man even here? Was Margie planning on kicking her out on her own?

Lynn sat on the bed, catching sight of her own reflection in the mirror. How could Margie do this to her!? She would show her... She would make her feel the same betrayal she felt. The thought of the young man waiting for her downstairs entered her mind and the reflection in the mirror smiled back at her.

Steve was shuffling his feet waiting for the woman inside to come back. Not in a million years would he believe he would see a woman that good looking in that kind of Lingerie. He had been with girls before, even a couple of times with Diana, yet this woman (Diana's cousin?) was incredible. He would do his best to hide the massive erection in his pants. The door opened and the woman was back only she still had no robe and he noticed for the first time that the Lingerie was crotchless.

"I couldn't find a robe..." Lynn said as she pulled him in by his collar and closed the door.

"Oh, well let me run up..."

"What's the hurry, Stevie..." She was standing right in front of him, and was getting closer by the second.

"Miss..."

"You can call me Lynn, Steve." She was biting her bottom lip and giving him a look that did little to hide her intentions.

"Lynn, I uh..."

"Oh, what do we have here?" Her hand was tracing the outline of his cock against his jeans.

"That's..."

She smiled and quickly dropped to her knees, "I know what it is." Soon Steve was getting a blow job by this woman he had met only moments before. What most girls only did out of some foolish thought of necessity, this woman clearly relished every moment.

Steve soon found himself naked on the couch with Lynn rubbing his cock as her tongue explored his mouth. "Lynn... Oh my God, that's so fucking good..."

Her hands ran up and down his young, athletic body and she was aching for him to be inside of her. "Tell me I'm the most beautiful girl you've ever been with."

"You are! You are the most beautiful girl ever!" His hand had freed her tits from the Linger and he quickly began sucking on them.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked as she climbed on top of him and began to rub her moist slit against his cock.

Steve thought for a moment, thinking the wrong answer might cost him going all the way with this girl. "Yes."

She giggled at the answer and quickly took all of him inside of her in one push and began circling her hips. "Tell me I'm a better fuck."

"You're a better fuck!" And he meant it, this girl was doing things he only saw online.

"Good boy... Mmmmmm, right there..." this continued for some time, their naked bodies taking every position either could think of. Lynn's body was rocked by countless orgasms, as she took multiple loads from this virile young man. The thought of Margie walking in on them only spurned her on, driving her over the edge again.

Lynn found herself on all four with her ass in the air in front of Steve. "Stick it in my ass, Stevie..." Even with all they had done, Steve was caught off guard. But the sight of the most amazing ass he had laid eyes on wiggling in front of him made all doubts go away. He entered her quickly, and went as deep as he could go. "Rougher, Steve... Fuck me harder!" Steve took this to heart and began thrusting in and out, his hand gripping her hips tightly. "Ahhhhhh, yes! YES!"

The moment everything changed occurred when he ripped the Lingerie to get a better view of her ass. Lynn was knocked out of a haze as Larry came back into the driver seat, only the voluptuous female body currently being fucked in the ass remained. The memories of everything that happened in the night returned and Larry was fully aware he was being taken from behind by his neighbors son.

"Steve, wait!" Larry was surprised by the feminine squeal he let out. Steve didn't respond, he kept on thrusting away at her plump backside. "God, Steve... please... don't...stop..."

Steve heard "Don't stop" and followed orders. Soon Lynn was screaming in ecstasy as Steve lifted her up and began to rub her tits as he continued his backdoor endeavor.

This is what you wanted, Larry.

The fight with his wife came back to him. The shame he felt at letting her down. He pictured his daughter's face covered in disappointment. "No, I don't..."

They don't want you...

Memories of all the good times he had enjoyed with his wife and daughter flashed before him. He was not so far gone. "No..."

They don't need you like he does...

He felt Steve kissing his neck and rubbing his breasts. Was there any chance of coming back from this? "Yes."

Yes.

His family deserved better than what he could give them, it was so simple. "I do..."

YES.

"YES!!!!!!" Steve pulled her close as he came deep inside her and Larry experienced the joys of a female orgasm for the first time. Even though Larry knew this was all wrong, he was won over by the Lingerie... he gave into Lynn completely.

"Thank you, Steve... that was incredible," she leaned behind and kissed him lightly on the mouth, "but it's time to get the fuck out."

Steve laughed as he pulled out of her and leaned against the couch. She did not laugh back, and he quickly realized she was not joking. "But, we just..."

"Yes, now I'm done, so..." She motioned to the door and he grabbed his things and in moments was dressed and walking out the door.

"Can I get..."

"Oh, Stevie... look at me," he took her in for a moment and locked images all the curves away in his mind, "this was a one time thing. I only hope I didn't ruin you for other girls." The door slammed shut before he could say anything else.

Lynn walked upstairs and kicked the Lingerie off into the corner of the room and took a long shower, a necessity since she had just been taken in every hole she had. Larry was amazed at how easily it felt to be Lynn, her hands running all over her body. She came a couple of more times in the shower, then once more while watching herself in the mirror.

She was still Larry on the inside, but Lynn had freed her from her all of the troubles Larry had. She still loved Margie and Diana, but knew they were better off without Larry now. She walked into Diana's room and rummaged through her clothes before settling on a pair of jeans and a shirt her tits stretched into something very improper. She left a note written for her family and walked out the front door, knowing she would never return.

Lynn walked through the streets of Timber Grove, feeling the cool air and listening to the ocean waves. Her feet took her to the most logical location and she stepped into the thrift shop a very changed person than her last visit.

There was a look of disappointment on Erika's face as she opened the doors. "Hello, Mr. Green..."

"It's Lynn... and don't look at me like that."

"Ignore her," Levi said as he walks up to Lynn, "you made the right choice." Erika simply shook her head and walked away.

"So, you knew I would choose Lynn?" She asked, twirling in place as she did.

"I saw the way you looked at her. What about Margie and your daughter?"

"They'll be fine..." A little piece of her felt bad, but it was only a little piece. "So what happens now?"

"Well, if you're up for it I could use your new talents to help me with something," Levi said as he looked her up and down. "I'm opening a Lingerie Shoppe on main street and need someone to run it for me."
Lynn thought about it for a moment. "What will be my duties?"

"Well, mostly you'll be selling cheaply made brassieres to college girls for ten times their worth." He watched as Lynn walked over to the clothing aisle and began to look through some shirts.

"And aside from that?" As she asked she lifted her daughters shirt over her head, revealing her breasts to anyone within view.

Levi seemed undisturbed by her actions and continued talking. "Aside from that you'll be doing some special recruiting for me and my business partners. We've hit a recent snag with our most recent operation," Levi thought of the two FBI Agents responsible for that snag and frowned, "but this will help bolster our numbers."

Lynn grabbed a blue halter top and tried it on. "I'm assuming this recruiting would be something the authorities would frown upon? How does this look?"

"It looks amazing, and it's yours."

She gave him a look that told him she knew it was hers for the taking, and this only made Levi smile more. "Well, I guess I'll need something to do in town since I can't go back to work... You have a deal, Levi."

She reached out her hand and Levi took it in his own and shook it merrily. "Come in the back and I'll get you in touch with my guy for your new ID's."

"You have need of a guy who makes fake ID's?" Lynn asked with mild surprise.

"This is Timber Grove, Lynn my dear," he said with a jovial laugh, "and Timber Grove changes people."

///// THE END

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

i'm curious how the wife and

licorice's picture

i'm curious how the wife and daughter will respond to this, they seem to have been swept away at the end.

Response

TGTrinity's picture

I'm actually looking to write a second part to this story where Lynn's daughter makes a visit to her shoppe. I don't know how Lynn would react in a situation like that, but I'm curious to get into her head and find out.