In Good Spirits

Printer-friendly version

aTimber Grove Story.jpgIn Good Spirits
a Timber Grove Story
by TGTrinity

It was Halloween night 2012, and brothers Carl and Peter were standing outside an abandoned house right as the sun was dipping past the horizon.

"So, do you think she'll be here?" Peter asked to his younger brother.

"There's no way, it's just an old legend."

"Yeah, a legend about a hot babe who died a virgin on Halloween night and haunts the house looking for someone to satisfy her."

"Exactly, just an old legend..." Carl didn't even know why he had come with Peter. He was in his second year at TGCC, even though his computer skills could have gotten him into MIT or any other school of his choice. He stayed in Timber Grove because his brother was not really "Smart" enough to do anything else, and they were all the family they had. Their parents had died a couple of years earlier in a car crash, and Peter had gone to work hard to make sure Carl could focus on his schooling. "Why don't you just go to that party thrown by Tau Gamma, I'll be fine."

Peter looked over at Carl and shrugged. Even though Carl was a really bright kid, he was short, skinny and rather plain. On the other hand Peter had his dad's rugged good looks and had no problem getting any girls attention. He knew that Carl was uncomfortable around girls, and was
hoping that he would agree to go to the party if they had a little brotherly fun beforehand.

"Come on, you can go with me."

"You know they won't let me in, even if I am with you..." Suddenly there was a red flash inside the house.

"Fuck! Did you see that!" Peter was very excited and began walking toward the house.

"Peter, come on... it could have been anything!"

"Yeah, that includes a ghost!" Peter was at the front door now, and Carl was close behind him. He pushed on the door and was glad to find that it opened easily, allowing them both to step inside. "Sweet, we're in..."

Carl looked around and felt like he had just stepped into a scary movie. There was dust, cobwebs and white sheets placed over the furniture. There was also no power on in the house, so the lights from outside created a patchwork of shadows.

"Over here, there's a light coming from that room!" Peter was genuinely excited as he ran down the hallway, his brother close behind. He saw a faint red light coming from the room at the end of the hall and believed he had actually found a real ghost. What they found in the room was the remains of what clearly used to be a girls bedroom. There was pink everywhere, and posters of various boy bands lined the wall... but no more red light.

"There, you see," Carl said trying to sound brave, "no ghost."

"A ghost," said a voice that neither Carl or Peter recognized. They both turned around together and were suddenly face to face with a pretty young woman, only they could see right through her.

"Fuck!!!" was all Carl could say, that and some minor screaming, as he fell backward onto the bed trying to put as much room between himself and the ghost. "Stay away!"

"Please, don't be alarmed, I don't mean you any harm..." she said in a very soothing voice. Carl was behind the bed now peering over it and noticing that Peter had not moved from where he stood.

"What's your name?" Peter asked, rather calmly.

"Rory..."

"Rory, I'm Peter and that is my brother, Carl." Peter was motioning for Carl to come out from behind the bed. Carl looked from his brother to the ghost and back to his brother. She was just standing there, hovering a little off the ground and Peter did not looked scared at all. Carl decided
to rush to his brother's side, and as he got up he noticed that the girl had wings and a halo.

"Are... are you an angel?" Carl asked in the most timid way imaginable.

Rory giggled a little before answering, "No, this is what I was wearing the night I died. You're not the first to ask me that."

"Not the first?" Peter looked surprised. "How many people have you spoken to?"

"Well," she said in her ethereal voice, "I died 10 years ago, and someone has been here every Halloween since."

"So... Why do you keep coming back?"

"I don't know," she said looking off in the distance, "no one has helped me yet..."

Peter looked down at his brother and saw that he was shaking. "Calm down, she's not going to hurt us." Carl looked unconvinced. "So... what do you need?"

"I died a virgin..." As she said this Carl stopped shaking. "And I wish to experience the physical act of love."

"With us!?" Carl blurted out, not really thinking.

This led her to giggle again. "No, it doesn't really work like that." Carl was feeling more and more at ease the more this spirit spoke to them.

"So, um, no one has helped you before tonight?" Carl was surprised to find that Peter was sounding a little nervous. He knew for a fact that Peter was no longer a virgin, as the wall they shared in their little house were very thin.

"No. You see, I need to leave this house to find someone... and to do that I need to take someone's life force..."

"You have to kill someone?" Carl asked inquisitively.

"No," she smiled at him and he suddenly felt his cheeks flush, "I just need to borrow someone's life force for the night, and no one has been willing."

"Because they all wanted to..."

"Fuck me, yes." She said it with a smirk and shrugged. Carl just stood there in awe of the situation. Not in a million years did he think they would really find a ghost in this house, and now they were standing here talking about getting her laid. "So, is there any chance one of you..."

"Yes." Peter before Carl could say anything.

"What!?" Carl shouted as he pulled on his brothers arm.

"Thank you!" And before anyone else could say or do anything, Rory flashed a bright red and passed right through Peter.

"No! Stop!" yelled Carl as he dove out of the way, but by the time he got back to his feet the light had faded and Peter was lying still on the ground. "Peter? Peter!" He rushed to his brother's side and tried to shake him awake.

"He'll be alright." Carl looked up and fell back on his elbows. Rory was standing over him, only now she was made whole again.

"What did you do to him!?"

"I borrowed his life force, just like I said. Here, help me lift him on the bed." Carl had no idea why he should help this girl, but he was more worried about his brother so he helped. "Oh my God!" Rory gasped as she grabbed Peter's feet.

"What!?"

"Do you know how long it's been since I've felt something!?" There was a huge smile on her face as they lifted up Peter's limp body and carried him over to the bed. Once he was on the bed, Carl looked over to the girl who was only moments ago a ghost. She was laughing and running her hands over her body as she jumped up and down. Carl hadn't really noticed before, but she was a very beautiful girl. She had short red hair and was very petite, kind of your typical girl next door.

"Wow, your brother is the best!" She ran over and gave Carl a big hug, "Alright, let's get to that party Peter was going to!"

Carl pushed her away slowly, feeling a little shyness peeking in. "How do you know about the party?" She simply shrugged and smiled at him. "I don't know... It's like I can remember some of things about Peter..."

"You go... I'll just stay here with Peter..." He then sat on the bed, looking dejected. "But you better come back!"

"He'll be fine, I promise!" She thought for a moment and then sat on the bed next to him. "Peter really wanted you to go to the party tonight and have a good time."

Carl was uncomfortable with having a cute girl sitting this close to him. Her outfit was little more than a white sheet wrapped around her chest with a pair of white shorts and a pair of heels.

"Carl, come on..."

"They would never let me in."

"You don't know that. If you're with me, I'm sure they'll let you in." She tried to put her arm around him like you would a brother, and he stood up.

"Why would they want me, you won't even have me..."

"Carl, I told you it doesn't work like that?" She stood up and walked over to him.

"What, I'm so awkward that even a ghost doesn't want to be with me?" She looked at him and saw both anger and shame in his eyes.

"Carl, even if you had given me your life force and Peter was here, I couldn't sleep with him either..."

"Why?"

"I don't know... I'm really not even sure how I took his life force." She was holding him by the shoulders, trying to make him look at her. "But we can try something... Something that might make you more comfortable to get in the party."

"What?" Carl was trying to mask the embarrassment he was feeling after calling her out.

"Well, I don't know really, but part of me thinks I can change the way you look."

"What, really?"

"Carl, honey, I don't know..."

"Do it!" Carl was getting excited at the thought of finally getting out of his tiny, awkward body.

"But what if something..."

"Rory, please... Do it."

Rory looked down and saw a pleading desperation in Carl's eyes. "Alright, I'll try." Having said that Rory leaned in close to Carl and wrapped her arms around him. She embraced him close and felt a part of her come to life and they were both wrapped in a red glow.

As the glow faded Rory stepped back from Carl and was astonished at what she saw. "Carl?"

"Um...whoa, that was really weird..." Carl was taken aback by the fact that Rory's voice was coming out of his own mouth. He rushed over to the mirror by the closet and was staring at Rory, only now she was wearing a little devil costume.

"Carl, don't panic...I don't know how this happened but I can try to..."

"No... it's perfect." Carl was staring in the mirror at the lovely girl and did not feel a bit of panic. "It's perfect." He turned around, admiring Rory's body for a second time. He, or she, was wearing a black corset with a tiny pair of black hot pants and a pair of devil wings and ears. In this outfit she could see that Rory had a pretty nice rack, a fact that was hidden in the angel costume.

"Stop looking at my body like that!" Rory said with a laugh as she shoved Carl. "Are you really alright with this?"

"I am... I really am..." Carl didn't tell her that he had often fantasized about being a girl, he had always kept that to himself... He had never even told Peter.

"Well, this night is just full of surprises," Rory said as she stood side by side with Carl and looked in the mirror. "I've always wanted a sister, and now here you are Carl... Oh, we should come up with another name."

"Carly," she said with a smile, a name so close to her own yet always felt out of reach.

"Okay, Carly... let's go to that party!"

"Peter?"

"He'll be fine, trust me," Rory said with a smile before grabbing Carly by the hand and dragging her out of the house. Soon they were walking side by side down the sidewalk to the Ta Gamma Beta house. As they passed people they got both stares of disgust from women, and lustful looks from the guys. Carly felt that they weren't dressed too slutty, yet they were certainly showing a lot of skin. "It feels so good to be alive!" Rory said with a laugh as two guys whistled their approval.

"So, Rory... how exactly did you..."

"Die?" Carly nodded. "Honestly, it's a pretty embarrassing story. You see, I was getting ready to go over to my boyfriends house where we were planning to... you know." She flashed Carly a wicked grin before continuing, "I was saving myself for him so I was super horny... and I wasn't really paying attention. While I was putting on my costume my cat brushed past my leg and I fell backward and hit my head on my bedpost... Dead."

"That's it? I was expecting something like..."

"Being burned alive, a car crash out on 101 or being murdered by the one who loved me? Sorry, my cat tripped me and I hit my head."

"Wow, you seem pretty upbeat about it?"

Rory just smiled and skipped ahead of Carly, "Death ain't so bad... I've wandered around Timber Grove a lot over the last ten years and every Halloween I get to visit with some horny coeds."

"What happened to your family?"

Rory stopped her skipping and looked at the ground. "I was an only child and they took it pretty hard... they moved shortly after I died to Portland."

"I'm sorry," Carly said as she wrapped her new twin in a hug.

"It's alright. They come back and put roses on my tombstone every year, and they seem really happy."

"What about your boyfriend?"

"Travis Grimm, that dick?" Rory smiled again and began skipping. "Well he didn't even wait until I was in the ground before he slept with my best friend, getting her pregnant in the process. They are now a fat, unhappily married couple with 6 kids."

"You're so bad..." Carly said as she shoved Rory in the side.

"What about you, Carly? You have any stories of love or loss?"

Carly just shrugged her shoulders and kept walking, "Nope, I spend all my time with my computers. I'm a sophomore and I've never had a girlfriend, I just leave all that stuff to Peter."

"He is pretty cute," Rory said looking dreamily into the sky.

"Hey!" Carly elbowed her and they laughed and talked all the way to the party. When they arrived to the party they had no problem getting in the front door. The bouncer at the front barely registered a nod as he watched a hot pair of twins, a sexy angel and devil to boot, bypass the line and walk into the party.

Carly had always heard about the parties Tau Gamma Beta had thrown, but this was incredible. The room was full of the best looking people she had ever seen... and she was one of them. It only took a few moments for guys to swarm over the pair of twins offering drinks of every kind.

"Wow, not much has changed in ten years!" Rory yelled as she finished her second beer. "Let's dance!" She then pulled Carly to the middle of the floor where they started dancing.

Carly had never felt more alive in her life. The music was blasting and there were bodies moving all around her. She felt a confidence as Carly that she had never experienced as Carl. It was only when she felt a hand on her ass that she was pulled back into the moment. She looked behind her
and saw a cute guy smiling at her as he ran his hands over her ass and hips. Carly had no idea of what to do, but her body seemed to respond on it's own and she began pushing herself back into his hands. Soon his hands were running up her stomach and inching closer and closer to her new
breasts.

"I need her, let's go to the ladies room." It was Rory and she was pulling Carly out of the arms of that guy and into the restroom.

"What's the big idea?"

Rory only looked at her with a big grin. "Do you know what you're getting yourself into?"

"I was just dancing." She was right? Carly thought about the guy caressing her body and didn't really put two and two together.

"That brute was one step away from taking you right there on the dance floor."

Carly was shocked, she had no idea there was any chance of that. "Get out of here!"

"I'm serious, Carly... I don't want to sound like a bitch, but when I was alive every guy in school wanted to get in my pants." She was now adjusting herself in the mirror and making sure she looked okay.

"I... I don't know what to do?" Carly sounded a little bit panicky, but there was also a small part of her that was excited.

Rory finished adjusting her halo and looked at Carly. "Honey, you can do whatever you want to do, but just make sure it's something you want to do and with someone you want to do it with."

Carly could only nod as they both found their way back onto the dance floor. She was shocked to find the guy who was just feeling her up making out with this girl dressed like Cleopatra. She just shrugged it off and got back to dancing, only now she was making all the guys work for it. One time she was pleased to turn around and find a girl in what must have been the smallest cheer leading uniform grinding against her.

The night continued on like this for a while before Rory found her way back to Carly with a guy dressed like a fireman. "Carly, I'm going to go upstairs." She was biting her lower lip and had the biggest smile Carly had ever seen.

Carly looked over the fireman, and was very impressed with what she saw.
"Nicely done!" Rory just winked at her and pulled the firemen, who looked
like the happiest guy in the room, behind her and yelled back one final
time, "Be good!"

Soon Rory was upstairs with her man, leaving Carly alone on the dance floor. For some reason the fact that Rory was gone made her feel a little bit alone, so she ducked off the dance floor and into the restroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw a red haired beauty looking back at her. She had always dreamed about being a girl, but that is as far as the dreams really went. She really had no desire to take the night further than she had already.

"Excuse me?"

Carly jumped at the question and turned around to find a guy dressed up like a cowboy. "You can't be in here!"

The guy just stood there for a moment before he motioned to the urinals. "I'm sorry, I don't think you're supposed to be in here."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Her face was on fire at the thought she had entered the men's room by mistake.

"Don't worry about it, I don't think you're the first..." he said with a smile as he motioned her over to the last stall.

Carly stood there for a moment and then realized there were 2 people in the stall having sex. "Oh my God," she whispered to the cowboy as the sounds of lovemaking got louder and louder.

The cowboy just grinned and walked out of the restroom, and only when they were out the door did she realize she was following and holding his hand. They walked over to a quiet corner in the kitchen and he handed her a drink. "I'm Carl."

"Wodell?" she asked surprised.

"Yeah, do I know you?"

Carly did know him. Now that they were out of the bathroom and some place with a little light she could easily recognize Carl Wodell. He was the most popular guy at her High School and a was a good friend of Peter's. They had never really talked before, but he had the reputation for being a good guy.

"Carly."

"You're kidding! What are the odds?" He said with a smile as he took a swig.

Carly could only laugh as she took a drink and thought about the situation she was in. They talked for awhile and she was amazed at how true the talk about Carl was. He was funny, easy to talk to and really rather easy on the eyes. Other people came in and out of the kitchen, but he gave all his attention to her. Even some girls dressed with only intention of getting laid came by and he just shrugged them off.

The fantasy of being a girl was now turning into something else. She felt like Alice falling down the rabbit hole, and she was beginning to wonder how far she would fall.

"...upstairs?"

Apparently Carl had been speaking for the last couple of minutes while Carly worked on analogies in her mind. "Excuse me?"

"We don't have to, I was just asking..." He was fumbling all over his words, it was so cute. Here was the most popular guy in her old High School and he looked as nervous as she had felt with Rory.

"Yes, let's go upstairs." Carl didn't say anything, he just had a grin on his face and Carly grabbed his hand and made for the stairs. The party was beginning to die down, but there were still a fair amount of people on the dance floor. None of that mattered now as Carly held Carl's hand and led him to an empty room... if they could find one.

It seemed as if everyone else was getting a little frisky as they came across many locked doors with shouts and moans coming from them. There was one door that pushed open, but that only led to Carly seeing Rory bouncing up and down on her fireman. She should have closed the door, but she just watched for a moment as Rory's naked body moved eloquently over her lover's body. If Carly was on the fence about what she was about to do, the sight of this pushed her over the top.

"Oh my God, that girl looks just like you." Carly did not respond to Carl,instead opting to close the door and pull him into the only empty room... the bathroom. "Wow, what are you planning..."

Carly could no longer control herself and kissed Carl before he could speak. Her tongue explored the inside of his mouth like she had never done this before, and really she never had. He pushed her against the door and began running his hand up and down her back, giving Carly a great deal of pleasure.

They continued making out for a while before Carl's hand found its way into her shorts.

"Wait..."

"I'm sorry, do you not..."

"No, it's just... this is my first time." She looked at Carl and the look he gave her melted her where she stood.

"Okay, I understand that you don't want your first time to be in a bathroom." He laughed lightly as he removed his hand from her shorts.

"No... I don't care where I am." She grabbed his hand and put it back in her shorts, "as long as it's with you." He smiled and kissed her again as he began to work his hand down her shorts. "Oh my God!" was all she could say as he began to rub her new pussy. "That feels amazing, I had no idea... Oh!" He was now kissing her neck as she began squirming from his touch.

"You are so beautiful..." His hand was probing deeper inside her, sending waves of pleasure all over her.

"Please, don't stop... don't stop..." She was now pulling her shorts down, revealing the fact she had no panties on. With nothing in his way he began to work two fingers inside of her faster and with more purpose. "Ohhhhh, oh yeah... right there... yes... yes!"

And then all at once he removed his fingers from her moist slit and took a step back. "No... you've gotta be kidding me..."

"Carly, if you want to do this, let's do this right." His hands were undoing his belt buckle and soon his cock was out. The moment seemed to pause as Carly stared at her lover. She had never really thought about having sex with a man before. Her fantasy had always just been her in a lovely female body. But now having this man in front of her she began to wonder what it would feel like...

"Yes, let's do this right." And with one swift motion Carly had pulled her corset off, allowing her perky breasts free. Carl took this as an invitation and advanced on her, rubbing her soft breasts in one hand and placing the other on her toned ass pulling her towards him.

"Do you... want this?" he asked gently, between kisses.

"Yes... I want you." Before she could even finish the sentence he had maneuvered himself at her opening and began thrusting inside of her. "Oh my..."

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, keep moving." He held her closer and found a rhythm that she began to match. The feeling was like nothing she had ever experienced as a man. Her entire body seemed to be on fire and any regrets she thought she might of had were gone. She was enjoying every moment Carl was inside her. "Fuck, that feels so good!"

"Do you like that?"

"Fuck, yes! Right there!" She felt her entire body tighten as she was gripped by her first orgasm as a woman. "Yeeeeeesssss!" She was moaning and screaming like she was in a porno, and Carl took notice.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming!"

Carly did nothing to stop him from cumming inside her and as he did she held onto him so tight she thought she could never let go. "Oh, fuck..."

"I know..." Carl was breathing heavily as he kissed her one more time and sat on the toilet. Carly just stood against the door, naked save for her devil ears. Her entire body was covered in a layer of sweat and she could feel Carl's cum running down her thigh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cum inside of you."

"I could care less, Carl... that was the best moment of my life." Carly moved over to him and straddled him on the toilet seat. She pressed her tits against his chest and and kissed him deeply. "Thank you."

Carl laughed to himself. "No, I think I should be the one thanking you..." He held her close and began kissing her right back.

"Oh... what's this?" Carly was beginning to feel Carl's cock stiffening again. "Well, it looks like we're not done here." Carly took one hand and began to bring Carl's cock back to life. Any problems she had about being with a man now long gone. As soon as he was sufficiently hard she angled herself over him and thrust herself down. The feeling of being on top of Carl was greatly different than standing up, and she liked it.

"Excuse me, I'm... Carly?" It was Rory, standing in the bathroom doorway with a look of shock on her face.

"One second, Rory!" Carly managed to say between moans.

Rory just shut the door with a huge grin on her face. She never thought that Carly would go all the way with a guy, yet there was no mistaking what was happening on the other side of the door. She waited outside the door patiently, finding herself getting a little turned on by what she was hearing from Carly.

Soon the door was open and a fully clothed Carly stepped through, looking triumphant. "Are you ready to go back, Carly?"

She smiled and put an arm around Rory. "Yes... Yes I am." They stepped over passed out bodies and walked around coupled making out until they were outside and walking back to Rory's house.

"You slut!" Rory shouted as Carly recounted her experience.

"What can I say, it all happened rather quickly."

"I'll say. I saved myself for 19 years, and then 10 more on top of that being dead, and you sleep with a guy after only two hours of being a woman!" Rory was laughing uncontrollably.

"And how was the fireman?'

"Oh my God, it was so good. I mean, it was so fucking good." They laughed more and more as they approached Rory's house and soon they were in her old bedroom looking at Peter. "Carly, I can't thank you and Peter enough for what you allowed me to do tonight."

"No... this night is one I will never forget..." They hugged each other tightly and Carly began to cry.

"Carly, come on... Peter needs to be woken up again..."

"I know, it's just... I want to..."

"What?" Rory asked the question, but she knew what was coming.

"I want to stay as Carly..." she said it and there was not a doubt in her mind that she meant it.

"I know, Carly... I've known since the moment I took Peter's life force..."

"What do you mean?"

"Here, sit down." Rory sat on the bed and patted the place next to her. Carly didn't argue and sat down and rested her head on Rory's shoulder. "You're brother knows you better than you think. When I changed you, I think it was Peter that made you become Carly."

"I don't understand."

"Well, neither do I, but that is what I feel. As for you staying as Carly, I think that there should be no problem."

"Really?" Carly had stopped crying and was looking at Rory intently.

"Yeah... I mean I really have no idea how any of this happened in the first place, so who am I to say no."

Carly reached over and hugged Rory. "Thank you... Thank you so much!"

"No, thank you and Peter..." And soon Carly found herself hugging nothing but air.

"Rory?"

"Carl?" It was Peter, he was slowly waking up.

"Peter!" Carly leaned down and hugged her brother, glad that he was back. Only after a moment of feeling her new tits pressed against him did she pull back. "Fuck, I have something to tell you Peter."

He was now propped up on his elbows and rubbing his eyes, "No need, cousin... I saw the whole thing."

"What? And why are you calling me cousin?"

"I saw everything through Rory's eyes... Even you going at it with Carl. Why'd it have to be Carl?" Peter was laughing now, still in a slight daze.

"So, what Rory said about you?"

"Yeah. I know that you've been unhappy, and the other day I got on your computer and you had left a window open to some transgender stuff. Dude, you don't have to say anything. It's just when everything happened with Rory, I thought you might like this..." His words were cut off by Carly hugging him again. "It's okay,I'm alright."

"Wait, that still does not explain why you called me cousin?"

"Well, if you're going to stay as Carly we need a reason as to why you're here."

"Wow, so is this really happening?" Carly was asking the question, not knowing if she wanted an answer.

"It is what it is, Carly. Now let's go home."

///// THE END

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Actually, I would have been first

littlerocksilver's picture

. but the site became inaccessible. Nice story. I imagine there are some loose ends to clean up.

Portia

Now that's interesting

You can't enter the afterlife if you are a virgin?

Styx

A good story

Renee_Heart2's picture

Diffrent bUT very nice. Should have done this on haloween :)

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Perhaps Rory had to perform a

Perhaps Rory had to perform a good deed and Carly was it? Nice little story. Some spirits you drink and other spirits put you in a costume and take you out to a dance and meeting a few guys. Hummmm.

Interesting

in several ways.
One of which is that there appear to be several stories in this 'series' that are designated as being the ninth. Not a lot of point telling us that number if it doesn't actually get updated from one to the other.