The Collector

Printer-friendly version

COLLECTOR (OWN).jpg"The Collector"
a Timber Grove Story
by Trinity

/////

Reggie Peralta was sitting in a dimly lit waiting room looking rather nervous. He was beginning to think that he was getting duped, that this whole situation was some kind of elaborate joke. He was also feeling a little self conscious, as the waiting room was empty leaving him alone with the rather attractive secretary.

He assumed she was Native-American, but it looked like she could be part Asian or something else. Her long black hair framed a pretty face with dark brown eyes, but his own eyes were drawn to her unbuttoned blouse straining to contain her heaving breasts. He felt like some kind of pervert staring at her, but she was so stunning he couldn't help it.

"Sir? Excuse me, sir?"

Reggie was horrified, he had been caught staring at this woman's breasts.

"Yes?"

The woman did not look upset at all. "The Shaman will see you now."

Reggie simply smiled and walked over to the door leading into the Shaman's office. The secretary did not give him any more notice, and he was glad for it. As he pushed open the door he was surprised to find a rather plain looking office, like one a lawyer or a doctor would have.

"Not what you're expecting?" A man in a nice gray suit was coming out of another door and approaching Reggie with a smile. He was a little older than Reggie, probably in his 40s, and he wore his dark hair shorter than most of the Coho he had seen in the Resort.

"No... I mean, I guess I don't know what I was expecting."

"Well, people hear Shaman and they think of wooden huts and weird head dresses," as the man spoke, Reggie began to feel uncomfortable and began to think he should leave, "but I can assure you that it is all real."

"Well... I saw the ad..."

"Please, Reggie, sit down and we can talk all about it."

The man was smiling at him and Reggie felt all of his apprehension wash away. "Thanks," Reggie said as he sat across from the man claiming to be a Shaman.

"No, Reggie, thank you. Not many people believe enough to come and in accept my help. My name is Sal Mon."

"Salmon?"

Sal laughed before answering the fat white man in front of him, "No, Sal Mon... My father was a little eccentric and named me Salvatore Monterey, so for the sake of my business I go by Sal Mon."

"Oh alright..."

"And I am a Shaman of the Coho people, and you want something from me?"

Reggie was caught off guard by the serious tone Sal was now taking with him. "Um, yes... I..."

Sal laughed again. "I am joking with you, Reggie... You saw the ad I had about becoming more attractive, and you want to know if it's true."

Reggie did see an add claiming this Shaman could make men more attractive. He had always been thinner than most guys, and never had much luck with girls. He was now living alone in Seattle, working at a small gaming store. One of his friends sent him a link to this Coho Resort page with the claim that a Shaman could make you more attractive. Reggie had always wanted to get in better shape, but he was just too shy to go to the gym... And so he made the trip out to the coast to see if this Shaman was not completely full of shit.

"I can assure you, I am not full of shit." Reggie realized he was lost in thought and this man just answered. "Yes, so let's move past this, Reggie. You want to be more attractive and I can make this happen."

"How?"

"Well," Sal slid open a drawer and presented Reggie with a blue bracelet, "you wear this bracelet and then have sex with three desirable men..."

"What!?!? I have to have sex with men? There is no fucking way I am doing that!"

"Reggie, please calm down." Immediately Reggie felt calmer and sat back down in his chair. "The bracelet is magical, it will choose three men at random that fulfill the criteria of the man you want to become, and you then collect their sexual energy."

"But I don't..."

"You won't have to. The bracelet will alter you to become a woman they are incapable of turning away, no matter how much they try, but you can only consummate with the one the bracelet chose."

"So, let me get this straight... This bracelet will randomly turn me into some hot babe to fuck three guys and steal their sexual energy?"

Sal leaned back in his chair and grasped his fingers together. "Exactly."

Three days later Reggie found himself alone in his suite, paid for by Sal and the Casino, with instructions to stay on the Resort grounds until he had successfully captured the sexual energy of three men. He had been wearing the bracelet for an hour already, and the thought of transforming into a woman at any moment made him dread leaving his room. Sal had given him no time limit on how long it may take to accomplish his task, but a part of Reggie was beginning to think he should just get it over with quickly.

He also wondered if that was his own thought.

Soon he found himself in the crowded thoroughfare of the Casino dressed in some khaki shorts and white polo. As usual, none of the pretty girls he saw were giving him any attention. He was expecting the bracelet to work as soon as he saw some frat guy walk by, but there was still no change. He walked around the Casino for an hour, now just hoping he would change as the suspense was killing him. Another hour later and he walked into a nearby restaurant to grab something to eat.

Reggie ordered a burrito and went back to find a table so he could eat in peace. As he sat down he saw one of the security guards walk by the entrance and he was entranced. The guard was very muscular with short brown hair and a trimmed beard. Reggie could see his muscles straining
against his little polo shirt, and then his eyes were drawn down to the outline of his massive cock.

He shook this last thought from his head, and then noticed a very cold feeling emanating from the bracelet. He then noticed a pale blue light surrounding the bracelet and ran as fast as he could to the nearby restroom. He barely made it through the door before the room was filled with a bright blue light and he fell to his knees. The light only lasted a moment and as he struggled to regain his sight, he felt a heavy weight on his chest. When he was able to see again he looked in the mirror and saw a pretty young girl staring back at him. She was short with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a tight orange blouse with a pair of khaki shorts. Reggie waved at the mirror, and when the pretty girl followed his movements she knew the bracelet had done its work.

Sal had told her that the magic would help things along, and Reggie now knew that her name was Kelly and that she was staying in the Resort with her friends from Timber Grove Community College. She did not know why she knew all of this, but she was beginning to find that she had another issue.

It was a feeling she had felt as a lonely man, but now it was manifesting ten-fold. She needed to get laid.

The thought of the muscle bound security guard jumped into her head and she knew she had to have him. She looked in the mirror one last time, and saw the confident, young and attractive girl staring back at her... a far cry from the skinny, shy man she was before.

She exited the men's room and walked directly over to the security guard. She found walking in heels was a little odd, as was the feeling of her modest breasts bouncing in her blouse. She approached the guard and noticed him staring at her, before looking away. She had never had someone blush at her as Reggie, and here Kelly was already getting looks.

"Excuse me, sir?" Her new voice was much younger sounding than she thought it would be.

"Uh, yes?"

She looked at his name badge. "Curt, I found a girl in the bathroom over there and it looks like she needs help." She had no idea what she was saying, but she got the attention of the guard.

"Really, which one?"

"Follow me, I'll show you." She could not believe how easy this was going to be. As Reggie she was dreading this moment, and now she knew she was only moments away from having this guys massive cock inside of her.

She walked quickly, making sure her little ass moved as much as possible as he followed her. When they entered the ladies room he announced his arrival. "Security here, is there someone who needs help?" There was no response.

"She's in the last stall!" Kelly lied, but somehow knew that the guard would believe her.

"Stand back, I'll check the stall." Curt then moved quickly to the door and opened it slowly, revealing an empty stall. "Hey, what's going..." He turned just in time to see a topless Kelly push him into the stall and found himself sitting on the toilet as she released his belt.

"Shut up, you know you want this." He was at least three times as big as this little girl, and yet the thought of her telling him what to do was arousing. Kelly's hands were soon freeing his cock and her mouth went to work. Reggie had a pretty small penis, so Kelly was surprised by the size of Curt's cock, but this did not slow her enthusiasm at all.

"Stop, I could lose my job..."

"Stop being such a pussy!" Kelly said in between moments of swallowing his cock whole. She was beginning to feel her pussy getting wetter as she went down on him, and knew that a blow job would not be enough to satisfy her needs.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum..."

"Don't you fucking dare!" She added a light slap across his face, and he just smiled down at her getting more excited by the moment. She then got on her feet and pulled down her shorts and panties in one quick motion, revealing her shaved pussy. "Now you do me!"

Curt no longer needed more convincing and he dropped to his knees and began licking her moist slit. His tongue slid inside her slit and she let out a gasp of pleasure. "Fuck, you keep it right there!" He did and began probing his tongue deeper inside her. Kelly never knew that a woman
could feel so good down there, but Reggie had never been with a woman before. Soon she was shaking uncontrollably as her first orgasm rocked her body. "Oh, fuck yes! Yes! Yes!"

Curt looked pleased that he made her cum with his tongue, but she clearly needed more. "Take off your clothes, dog." He nodded and slipped out of his slacks and pulled his shirt over his head. Kelly was dumbstruck at the man standing before her. His entire body was covered in muscles and his cock stood proudly at attention. "Do you want to fuck me?" Her demanding voice sounded silly because it was so high and girly, but Curt seemed to respond to it.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to fuck you."

"Then fuck me, hard."

Curt leapt forward and picked her up and slammed her against the stall door. "Are you gonna pick me up, or are you going to fuck me?" Kelly was then surprised at the sudden pressure at the mouth of her pussy followed by the feeling of his massive cock pushing up inside of her. "Oh my fucking God! Yes, fuck meee!"

He began thrusting in and out, tossing her around like a little doll. Her tiny hand began clawing at his back as she was quickly cumming again. He felt her pussy tightening, and he began thrusting into her harder. They continued fucking for what seemed like an eternity to Kelly. His muscular body twisted her into shapes she never imagined. For a moment he was holding her upside down as she sucked his cock and he licker her slit.

Without warning he suddenly pushed his cock against her asshole. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I want to fuck your ass!"

"What, you want to fuck my cute, little ass?"

"Yes, I do!"

"Fine, you may fuck my cute, little ass!"

She regretted allowing him for a moment, as she felt a searing hot pain as he rushed into her all at once. "You fucker! Go slower!" He pulled out slightly then began to rock in and out of her. "Ooooh, that feels so fucking good." Curt continued fucking her ass until he was on the edge of cumming himself.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Suddenly Kelly was remembering the words of Sal, "You must collect his seed vaginally for the spell to work." At the time she thought she would never let someone fuck her ass... Yet here she was.

"No, you fucking cum in my pussy!"

"But, I..."

"NO! Cum in my pussy, dammit!"

Curt no longer hesitated and pulled out of her ass and thrust deep into her wet slit, dumping all of his seed deep inside of her. This gave her another orgasm, but she had had so many she lost count of which one.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I just did this." Curt suddenly looked ill.

"I can, your cock is still inside of me."

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna lose my job! What the fuck came over me!" Soon curt withdrew his cock and got dressed as fast as he could and made for the exit.

"Call me!" Kelly shouted after him, still lying naked in the stall.

/////

Kelly lost track of how long she sat there before another flash of blue light enveloped her... and he was Reggie again, fully clothed and standing in front of the men's bathroom mirror.

He shook his head, the previous sexual encounter still fresh in his mind. He wondered if he had just imagined the whole thing, when he noticed a little blue gem had appeared on the bracelet. Somehow he knew it had really happened, but had no idea why he was back in the men's room. He walked out into the tiny restaurant and saw his burrito waiting for him. He picked it up and found that is was still hot. He then noticed Curt standing by a nearby wall looking like nothing had
happened.

The magic must have reset everything. The fact that he had just fucked that man did not make Reggie feel bad at all, but the state he left the man in did. He had used him in a way that now felt horrible, even though in the body of Kelly it felt so good.

He would have to wait another week before the bracelet acted up again, and he was fine with that. It was early in the morning and Reggie was sitting in a deck chair out by the pool. He typically kept to himself, but after his experience as Kelly he felt a tad more confident. Women still didn't pay him any attention, but he was doing all of this so that would change.

He was sipping on a bottle of water when he saw what he knew was his next target, and the thrill of the hunt was suddenly driving out all apprehension. His new target looked like he was in his late thirties, but in great shape as he pulled himself out of the pool. He walked over to a table and sat down with a woman and two teenage girls, and Reggie assumed this was the man's wife and kids. This was confirmed as he kissed the woman on the cheek and hugged the girls.

Reggie saw that he was going to have to seduce a married man, and it made him very uncomfortable. Seducing a stranger was one thing, but possibly breaking up a family?

He could feel the cold feeling again from the bracelet and after a bright blue light surrounded him, he was looking down at the body of a rather well endowed woman in a white bikini.

She sat in the deck chair for a moment and enjoyed the feel of the sun on her tanned skin. Every doubt she had about seducing a married man were gone, and she was glad they were. Other thoughts began to fill her mind, and she came to the realization that she was named Kelsey Powell, in her mid 30s and single. She was surprised by her age because she had a very impressive body, as Kelsey obviously took care of herself. Another thing struck her, she had the eyes of most of the men by the pool on her, and she liked it.

Kelsey got up and walked over to the bar and ordered a bloody Mary, and took a long look in the mirror. She was breathtaking, red hair pulled into a ponytail with freckles covering a very pretty face. If she hadn't noticed already, her breasts were something Reggie would have only seen in the porn he found online.

"Kelsey?" She didn't know what to do, she never would have guessed that someone would know who she was. "Kelsey Powell?" In a moment she was face to face with the man who had caused the change.

"Nick?"

"Oh my God! It is you!" Soon the man she somehow knew as Nick was giving her a big hug. They began talking, and Kelsey was amazed to find out she was apparently Nick's girlfriend from High School. Never in a million years did Kelsey think she would actually become someone else, yet she was remembering everything Nick was telling her. They talked for a while before Nick dragged her over to the table to meet his wife and girls. Upon closer inspection Nick's wife was also very fit for her age, and had some very sexy curves.

"This is my wife, Kate, and this is Peggy and Martha." Kelsey just nodded at the girls, "So, are you staying here at the Resort?" Nick asked as his wife looked on with a smile that only slightly covered her disapproval.

"Uh, yeah," Kelsey had no idea if she was staying at the Resort, when she was Kelly she had already fucked a guy and turned back in this amount of time.

"Wow, that's great. Maybe we'll see you around?"

"I sure hope so," she said with a kiss on his cheek. Reggie would have found the idea of trying to get with a married person wrong, but Kelsey looked Nick's wife in the eyes as she pressed her tits against Nick's arm. She then leaned in and whispered "436" in his ear before turning away and entering the Casino.

Not really knowing what to do, she took an elevator up to her hotel room and hoped for the best. Inside she found a clean room with a suitcase full of "Kelsey's" clothes. She was rummaging through the bag when there came a knock on the door.

"Well, that was fast..." she said aloud as she walked to the door. She was hoping to try on some of her more skimpy outfits, but the bikini would have to do for now. "Hello, Nick..."

She was shocked to open the door and find Nick AND his wife standing there. "Hey Kelsey, may we come in?"

"Um, sure..." Kelsey had no idea what was happening, but allowed the couple to come inside.

"Look, we don't typically do this kind of thing," Nick said as he moved into the room past Kelsey.

"What kind of thing?" Kelsey asked quizzically.

"This kind of thing," Kate said as she pulled Kelsey close and kissed her deeply. Kelsey didn't know what to do, as Nick was now sitting on the bed as his wife began caressing her body. Instincts took over and she began to feel up Kate's breasts.

Before Kelsey knew it she was naked on the bed with Nick's cock in her mouth and Kate began going down on her. "Oh my God, keep doing that Kelsey!" Nick shouted as she bobbed up and down on his cock. It was becoming hard for her to pay attention due to the expert way Kate was licking her pussy.

"Oh, yes! Right there Kate! I'm cumming!" This orgasm felt way better than sex with Curt, and they were only beginning. Kate laid down on the bed and Nick began to fuck his beautiful wife while Kelsey licked her breasts.

"Your breasts are perfect Kate!"

"Mmm, I wish they... Oh! I wish they were as big as yours!" Nick was really beginning to lay into his wife and she began screaming and moaning uncontrollably. "I cumming! God, I'm cumming!!!"

"Do you want to see Nick fuck me?"

"Mmmm, yes! Nick, fuck her hard for me!" Kelsey was soon on her back and Nick began thrusting deep inside of her. "Yes, fuck her harder!" Kate was rubbing herself slowly as she watched her husband fuck Kelsey silly.

"Oh, fuck yes! Go deeper!" Kelsey shouted as Nick pushed even deeper inside of her.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum inside this whore, Nick!"

"Yes, cum in me!!!" Kelsey shouted in agreement and soon she could feel Nick unloading deep inside of her. "Yes! Yes!" Nick collapsed on top of her and began kissing her. "Oh my God, I never knew..."

"You sound like we're done," Kate said as she slithered beside her and began rubbing her dripping cunt. As she did so she kissed her husband and whispered something in his ear.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he answered as he took Kelsey's hand and placed it on his flaccid cock. She began to work him back to an erection as his wife stuck a third finger inside of her. When he was fully aroused he rolled her on her side and pressed his dick against her ass.

"Whoa, what do you think you're doing back there?" Kelsey asked with a mock tone of apprehension.

"He's going to ass fuck you, Kelsey..."

"Oh, I don't know..." And suddenly the head of his cock was inside of her and everything flashed to blue.

When the blue faded Reggie found he was sitting in his deck chair without Nick's cock in his ass. "Fuck!" Reggie yelled as the last remnants of Kelsey lingered. For a moment he was upset that Nick's cock was not in his ass, but then that vanished and he regained his composure.

He was then relieved to see Nick and Kate with their children, but now he knew what they were capable of and it made him uneasy. He was beginning to wish that he could stop all of this, not liking at all what he was feeling as a woman and hating what people were capable of.

/////

Back in his office Sal was sipping on an iced tea when Lynn Green walked in. She was wearing what she typically did, and that meant almost nothing at all. Today it was a tiny white tank top with a pair of blue jean shorts. Her new sexuality was working wonders at her Lingerie Shoppe, and Levi was making her his new "favorite".

"Hello, Lynn. What can I do for you today?

She sat down in the chair across from him and crossed her legs. "Levi wants to know how this new scheme of yours is working."

"It's working just fine. Our beta tester just got his second jewel, and by the end of the week Levi will have another girl for Big Hennie." There was someone Sal was happy with not being directly associated with. Big Hennie was the proprietor of the brothel in town, and not a man you want to cross.

"Just one? I've gotten six this week in the Shoppe alone." Her smile was wicked, and Sal wondered how a man could be changed so easily into this deviant creature before him.

"It will pick up,"

"It'd better," she said before getting up to leave.

Sal was happy to have her leave, and even happier to see her go. The piece of Lingerie he had enchanted to change family man Larry into buxom seductress Lynn had worked well, maybe too well. She was turning Levi against him, even though he had no proof of it. Absentmindedly he opened his top drawer and pulled out the card Agent Brown had given him.

"Anytime you wanna talk..."

/////

That night Reggie was lying in his bed and he could not stop thinking about his earlier encounter with Nick and Kate. He looked over at the clock and saw that it was 3:00 in the morning. For some reason he felt the need to head down to the Jacuzzi and wash that stress away, so he put on some trunks and made his way down.

When he arrived he saw that there was just one person in the area, a young man sitting in the Jacuzzi. He looked rather sad and alone to Reggie, but suddenly he knew that he wouldn't be feeling that way for long. He made his way to the woman's changing area right as he began to feel the chill from the bracelet. A quick blue flash later and Reggie was looking at the mirror where a young blonde girl was staring back.

Again, the thoughts and troubles that plagued Reggie were gone, replaced with that sense of anticipation building in her young body.

She took in her new body for a little longer than Kelsey and Kelly, due to the fact that this would be her final change. She was much younger than her previous bodies, probably a freshman in college. When the memories arrived she knew that she was actually an eighteen year old girl named Kylee who had graduated only a couple of weeks ago. She had curly blonde hair and the face of an angel. The rest of her body was more of the devilish side, bigger breasts for her short frame and an ass that looked simply lovely in the bikini bottom she was currently sporting. She wore a matching top with a blue plaid design on it. When everything was taken together, she was a tiny piece of aged jail bait.

She walked her tiny body over to the Jacuzzi and spoke up, "Hi, care if I join you?" The young man was caught off guard by the sudden appearance of a sexy young woman, and she saw there was something else in his eyes... Recognition? "Well, I guess that's a yes." Kylee stepped into the warm water across from the young man and took a seat. He was kinda cute in that shy kind of way, and when she caught him staring at her breasts she smiled at him.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I've just never..." It was as if the young man had just been caught stealing car.

"Don't worry about it, I'm flattered," she said with a giggle. "My name is Kylee."

"Simon," the young man answered, and it was becoming obvious to Kylee what kind of boy he was.

"Well, hello Simon. What brings you down here this late?"

"I was working late on a podcast for my job, and just needed to relax a little... I guess?"

"Oh," Kylee grinned, "and where is it you work?"

"I, um, work at Timber Grove Gaming."

Kylee laughed at the coincidence, thinking that this guy seemed to be a lot like she was. "Wow, that's a nice shop! I've been in there a couple of times in the last few weeks." She was giggling in between each sentence, and she was hoping that it came off as playful.

"I wouldn't have guessed it, since you," he stopped talking and suddenly became as red as an apple.

"Since I what?" Kylee asked as she shimmied around the jacuzzi to get closer.

"Since, you know?"

She was now right next to him, and she snuggled up right against him. "Since I what?" She watched as he stared again, and she chose not to toy with him anymore. "Have you ever seen a naked pair of breasts?"

"What!?" Simon jerked his head back and scooted away from her like she had the plague.

"It's just a question. Have you?" She was smiling broadly at him and awaiting his reply. Simon seemed to think about it for a long time, before he finally spoke.

"Um, there was this one game I played a while back called Heavy Rain..."

Something inside of Kylee changed when he said it. She was one step away from undoing her top and throwing herself at Simon, only now she did something else. "No way, I love that game!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! I mean, it was like I was playing a movie. The graphics were amazing." She was backing up now herself, moving around so she was face to face with Simon.

"I know, right! I mean, they almost looked real. And Madison..."

"Right? She was gorgeous," Kylee laughed as she said it, knowing it was probably sounded weird coming from a girl, and for the next half hour they just sat in the jacuzzi talking about video games. Kylee was shocked at how easy it was to talk to Simon, even in her new body. It wasn't until Simon got out of the tub that Kylee realized so much time had passed.

"Wow, it's been great talking to you, but I've really got to get to bed." She watched as he dried off with a towel, noting his fairly skinny build. All the while Kylee felt something, but it wasn't the animal lust from earlier.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

Simon looked stunned by the question. "Um, I'd like that. Meet me by the pool at noon?"

Kylee smiled and nodded, "Absolutely." After watching him walk out, she sat in the pool for a moment longer. All the while she thought of how great Simon was and how fun it was to talk to him. Then she thought about how cute he looked, and it made her little eighteen year old body quiver with anticipation.

She got out of the jacuzzi and dried off before heading to the elevator. She felt like she should go to the sixth floor, and soon enough she found her room. Inside she found "Kylee's" things, and was thrilled to see that most everything she had was over the top sexy. One shirt in particular would make her breast look fantastic.

As the thrill of meeting Simon and going through all of her clothes wore off, she laid on her bed and thought about what would happen next. She didn't know how much time she had as Kylee, as she had already fucked her way back into Reggie only hours after changing the first two times. Now she was going to make it an entire day? With all of that stress she still slipped off to sleep wishing it lasted a little longer...

For the next week the two would meet and talk about gaming, college life and everything in between. The first day she went out as Kylee, she wore a blue bikini top and a pair of white cut off jean shorts. Simon's, as well as every other guy at the Resort. jaw fell to the floor when she showed up. Only, as the days past she began to dress tamer each day. By the seventh day she was just wearing jeans and a white shirt, and while it was still very sexy on her tiny body it was nothing compared to earlier.

"Can I ask you something?" Simon asked as he passed Kylee a napkin.

"Sure," she was wiping off some mustard that had fallen off the hotdog she was eating.

"This week has been great, and I'm so glad that I met you, but..."

"Why am I hanging out with you, and not the "cool" kids?"

Simon didn't seem hurt at all by her comment, because they were on another level. "Yeah, exactly."

Kylee wanted to tell him the truth. Tell him that she was a thirty year old man who was only there to fuck him and move on, but somehow he had fallen...

"I like you, Simon. Does there have to be any other reason?"

Simon smiled, and that afternoon she invited him up to her apartment. They began making out on the bed, before she undid his pants. She found his dick, and even though it was fairly small she quickly wrapped her plump lips around it. Everything after that happened really quickly, and it wasn't until he clenched her bare ass and screamed "I'm cumming!" that she realized what she had done.

"No! Pull out! Pull out!!!" Simon's eyes grew big as she began yelling underneath him and he pulled out just in time to spray her stomach with his cum.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Simon was apologizing, but didn't know what to do.

"No... I'm sorry. It's," she couldn't say that the spell would take hold when he came inside, so she lied, "it's just a bad time for me, if you know what I mean?"

The look on Simon's face changed from scared to mischievous in an instant, and it gave Kylee a pause. "I think I finally do know what you mean." He then leaned down and kissed her more forcefully than he had before, and Kylee simply melted into him.

After breaking the kiss she propped her self up on her elbows, her naked breasts bouncing in front of her. "Wow," she was still trying to catch her breath from the kiss, "that was... But what do you mean you know?"

Simon smiled as he got off the bed and walked to the middle of the hotel room. He then said a few words Kylee didn't understand and in an instant a perfect copy of Kylee was standing in front of her, completely naked and smiling like she just won the lottery.

/////

"Whoa, what's happening?"

The new Kylee smiled as she bounced her new body over to the bed. "Hi! I'm Kylee!"

Kylee didn't know what was happening, "You... You turned into me!"

The new Kylee smiled and sat cross legged on the bed. "Actually, you turned into me."

"What!?"

"Yeah," the new Kylee giggled, "I was born Kylee Jean and have been a girl for all eighteen years of my life... well except for the last two weeks. I had so many fucking boneheads hitting on me and trying to get in my pants because of my looks, that I decided to change myself to see if anyone would give me the same attention."

Kylee, or Reggie for that matter, didn't know what to say. "How..."

"My friend Erika Schimbare taught me a few spells, and I used one to become Simon."

"Then why did I..."

"I'm not really sure what that bracelet of yours does, but I can take a guess. It turns you into the woman of someones dreams and then you fuck, am I right? It's okay, Kylee..."

"No, you're spot on for the most part. I, um, answered an add that said it could make me more attractive to girls. I met with a man here at the Resort that gave me this bracelet to "collect" sexual energy from men. In the end, that energy would make me more appealing to women, supposedly."

"So what's your real name, Kylee?"

"It's Reggie... Reggie Peralta," she looked embarrassed as she said it, but Kylee simply smiled more.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Reggie." To show Reggie that she meant it, she shimmied across the bed and kissed him hard on the mouth.

Having her taut body pressed against her own was electric, and they stayed locked in each others embrace for a few minutes. After finally breaking free, Reggie looked into the eyes of Kylee and grinned. "You're not mad that I lied?"

"I lied too, but we only lied about how we looked on the outside... Everything else I said about myself was true. I work at Timber Grove Gaming and am hit on constantly, because you know... I'm fucking hot." Reggie laughed at the comment, knowing there was no arguing it. "Even with all of that attention heaped on me, no one took me seriously. Even nerds like you and me would just dismiss me if I talked about Attack on Titan, or roll their eyes if I said I'd be the first female Doctor."

"Doctor Who?" Reggie said laughing, finally feeling normal around this new Kylee.

"See! You totally get me!" She had her arms around her and was trying to cheer Reggie up.

"Weren't you weirded out when you first saw me then? You have to know that the first time we talked..."

"You were going to fuck me in the jacuzzi? Yeah, it was pretty obvious, and when I saw you in this body I was surprised... but I was also excited. It was like something off of Next Generation. You seemed like a total bimbo, but then something changed."

"Yeah... You brought up Heavy Rain, and it's like I could control myself again."

Kylee looped their arms together and pulled her close. "You gained control, and you still wanted to be with me. Don't you see? Even though the magic led you to me, you chose to stay with a skinny nerd when you could have done anything else. Trust me, I've seen you brush off incredibly hot guys, and some girls, all week with me."

Reggie smiled before dropping her eyes, "But now you're you, and... You're gorgeous on the outside, and I'm just that skinny thirty year old loser..."

Kylee looked at him and frowned before she reached down and pulled on the blue bracelet as hard as she could until it broke. Before Reggie could do anything to stop it, everything came to a grinding halt and the room filled with a blue light.

When Reggie finally came to, he was saddened to be back on the bed in his normal body, and naked at that. He looked around the hotel room and saw no sign of Kylee, and his heart sunk thinking that time had once again skipped back and he had lost out on being with someone he...

"Reggie?" He quickly sat up on the edge of the bed and saw a very naked Kylee kneeling on the floor. A big smile crossed her face, but Reggie suddenly felt very self conscious. He grabbed for the nearest sheet and covered his penis before she could get a good look. "Reggie, what's wrong?" She was standing now and he was looking at her like he was seeing her for the first time. Her compact frame was smooth and was covered in curves. Her breasts, still two perfect globes, were right in his face and begging for attention.

"I, um..."

Kylee was sporting the biggest grin and advanced on Reggie, pushing him back on the bed as she lay on top of him. "What's wrong, Reggie? I was inside of you just a second ago, and now you're all shy?" She was kissing his neck, playfully biting as she did.

"That was different... I was you, I mean Kylee... Now I'm..."
She put her finger on his lip to stop him from talking. "You're the man I want to be with. So you're just a little skinny, but look at this... Your cock is plenty big." She said it right as she grabbed it and began to stroke it.

"I've never..."

"Shhhh, just let me take care of you, Reggie." They then shared their first kiss in their actual bodies, and then Kylee went about making a man out of him.

/////

"And that's all?" Sal asked, looking at the couple in front of him. Reggie and Kylee had just told him everything that had happened, in plenty of detail.

"Yeah, that's all," Reggie said as he held Kylee's hand. "I just wanted to thank you for helping us meet."

"Yes, thank you Mr. Mon," Kylee said, a warm smile on her face, "this would have never happened without you."

Sal forced a smile, and then after watching the way these two looked at each other the smile became more and more natural. "You're very welcome."

"I guess you'll be needing this?"

Reggie then handed over the bracelet and Sal took it, holding it like it was a loaded gun. The odd couple then walked out of the room, leaving Sal alone with his thoughts. He had helped someone, and he hadn't done that in a long time. It felt good, but then the dread of losing a potential new worker for Levi dawned on him.

He had very few options at this time, so he opened his desk and pulled out that card Agent Brown had left him.

Four excruciating hours later, Sal received the visitor he was hoping to see. Lynn walked through the doors of his office in a tiny red dress, as it looked like she was about to head over to Tribal to dance the night away.

"Well, Levi has been arrested."

"Really, and when did this happen?"

Lynn smiled as she looked through some things on his shelf. "You can save it, Sal. I know it was you."

He sat back in his chair and ran his hands down his gray suit, trying to act as normal as possible. "And why do you think I would turn on Levi?"

"The same reason I would, because he is a fat bastard... Yet he is a necessary tool, and more powerful than either of us" She was now bending over at the waist to look at a book on the bottom shelf of his book case. Sal knew she was just showing off her only real power, and that was the power her ridiculously sensual body had over men. "Maybe the two of us don't cross paths for a while.."

"I think that's a great idea."

"I'm heading over to Tribal to celebrate, wanna cum?" She chose her words very carefully, but Sal knew to avoid her like the plague.

"I think you were right about not crossing paths."

She shrugged and moved to the door, "You're loss," and then she was gone. Sal sat alone in his office, wondering if he had made the right play by bringing Agent Brown up to speed on some of Levi's smaller enterprises. As he took a sip of water, he also wondered what would happen to Timber Grove with such a large vacuum of power...

Then he smiled as he thought about Reggie and Kylee, and how Timber Grove was capable of having just as many good things happen in it as it was bad.

///// THE END

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos