Tragedy of the Spirit part 8 b.... MY fears of being alone

Printer-friendly version

Part 8 b: Tragedy of the spirit.

I slowly began to wonder if I had made the right choices. Was I bad person for leaving when I did? Did the choice to leave make any sense to me. Being 15 when I left and being on the road for over a year now I wondered?. Have those choices I made a lifetime ago it seems , make any sense?.

I layed in bed one night wondering why all these questions. I soon relaized some of the answers. Yes, I made the right choice to leave. No the choices to life and survive on the street were not good choices. I would rather be here than face the wrath at home. I also knew I did not have a hom, let alone parent. None that would accept me nor love me. I always thought that it was a parents responsibility to love and nurture and protect there children from harm. I guess that never applied to me!. I suppose when I did decide to return home(the city), that there would be some form of consequences if I was ever found. I also wondered if I was really a bad person. did I make a concious effort to deflect or defend my self against insurmountable odds. No! I knew I never would have won any battles. I was a weak, uneducated child. I was beaten to the core of any existance, both physchologically as well as physically. Oh my word, I so hated them. I so hated for what I have become. I have learned life lessons now, I have learned survival. I wondered if I had or would be able to continue to life this life and see what lies ahead for me.I did indeed have instincts of survival. I had given myself freely to men and some women in prostitution and been payed for those acts. I have gained stregth. however I have lost so much more tha that. I began to wonder if I would ever gain my spirit back.

I walked arround the streets and picked up my tricks for the night. Some were generous, others were not. I was raped more times that I think I have ever been. Even when I was at home, the degredation I felt and still feel is insurmountable.

After 4 months at the eastern city, I further traveled east and began a lifetime of experiernce and made many street freinds. I also gained alot of smarts while in this rather large concrete jungle of glass and steel. It was a rich city, so diverse. Lots of limos, nice cars, fancy people in their designer clothes, much fancier than what I wore. I constantly shifted my small wardrobe from grey mini skirts to black mini skirts to the occassional pair of tight form fitting jeans. I was really well developed. my freinds say I have a 32 A cup now and I have never been properly measured. I guess at 5'11 134 I was damned sexy and glamorous. I always strolled areas where there were like minded "girls" amd "boys". I made alot of great people and learned from them on a nightly basis. The thoughts of guilt kept creeping into my head. What was a guilty about? My life actually, I erally hated my life, I hated whom I was and what I became. I could have had so many oppertunities. Yeah right....Not. living in that hell i would have killed myself soon I figured. I was still guilty and still hurt from all those beatings I had.

My life did not get any beter nor had it improved much since I was on the road. sure, I saw alot of nice places.Places I never knew existed. People I met. Sme were nice, others very rude and very ignorant. I guess it went with the times. I offened cried after my twelve to sixteen hour strolls and between all that I still had to find food. That was hard to do seeing how much I was doing every day. I had a full time job and well my body felt it and I was rail thin. I thougt and cried and was thouroughly stressed out over all of what I had gone through to this point. My oh My, I was stil a tenn for crist sakes. What life is this. Shit!. I was mature for a sixteen year old almost seventeen. Shit! why me.

I continued my stroll and my cross Canada excursion. I did this til I surpassed my seventeenth birthday. I celebrated that historical day by have a night of sex with one of my popular clients. He took me out to dinner and then to a movie. I bought myself my very first LBD and god did it feel great. I knew tony for a while and in the months I was in the concrete jungle, we met every night for some serious fun. We also talked about life, hobbies. I think if he was not a married man. He probably asked me to move in with him. I am not so sure I would have done that at all. I loved my independence. He was rich, drove a lincoln and always was freindly with me. He never pushed the limits like most of my clientelle. He was nice. On my birthday I told him I would meet him at my favorite corner at 5 and as expected he was on time. He was dressed really sharp, dark blue shirt and blazer with black pants. Really sharp. I wore my LBD with my 4 inch black heels. I did my makeup and my hair to perfection. This was a special nigth fr me and well it was certainly special for him as well. He told me how beautiful I was, how much he wanted to take me home. alas, he was married and that was a disappointment. I felt I was falling into infatuation with this guy. He treated me like the adult I was, even tho I was about thirty years younger than he was.

I seriously began to doubt my prospects after that night. I was told that I get out if I wanted too. I was told that there had to be a better life for me. I questioned that logic. Yeah right! Noth for me, small town girl, no life, no parents. Highly unlikely I would make a success for myself. I wondered tho I guess if I could make it. however those thought faded and I continued with my tricks of the trade. I was in the service industry. I had the demand for sex and the supply was endless. I guess my fear was so strong that I guess rejection of love. I felt loved when I pulled my sex acts every night. I was satisfied to a point. I would never be loved nor accepted as a person. I was a teen prostitute that wore girls clothes and on hormones to enhance my body. No where to go, life on the road would I guess continue. I would die doing this or maybe I could escape. My personal bet was on option number one. Was I destined to be alone...I beleive so. and I felt that it was true......

TO BE CONTINUED

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Prarie Girl, Not All Men Are Monsters, I Hope You Now Know That

I would Never treat you like a prostitute in any way. With me, you would never have to worry about having to turn tricks to please me. I know that you had to survive the best way that you could. Please know that you are loved for who you are here, not for what you do.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thanks

Thanks Stan. I appreciate that. I guess there are some decent guys out there. I guess I have been so wrapped up in my own life and not seen guys out there that are kind and would treat a girl like me with care and love and respect. Been to hell and back and still hold alot of angst and anger.. thank you for your words.

Mellissa

Melissa, just want to say

Melissa, just want to say that being where you were and meeting only that type of guys surely must have colored your reality.
And in that reality all men became a 'John / trick' to you.
Nothing strange in that.

It's like training soldiers to be able to stand a war by showing them uglier and uglier war documentary's.
It's a very sad and behavioristic way but it does work.
And the more 'unknowing' you are the better it takes.
But it kills your soul bit by bit.

Don't worry girl :)
your's intact though.

cheers
Yoron.