Dress up

Printer-friendly version

Dress up

I put it to you that it’s just as sexy to watch a woman dress as it is to watch her undress.

At least it’s true for me, when it comes to watching my wife, Anne.

Of course, being a smart woman, she sometimes teases me by making it a bit of a production.

She’ll come out of the bathroom in just a bra and panties, and take her time putting on stockings before slipping on her blouse and wiggling into her skirt.

Then she’ll come over to the bed and give me a long kiss before putting on her makeup and shoes to face the world.

And I sit there for a moment and think,, that despite being assigned male at birth, she is the most feminine woman I know, and I am very glad she’s with me.

Then it will be time for me to get into my own skirt and go to my own job.

I only wish I could raid her closet, but she’s much smaller than I am.

Of course, unlike her, I didn’t start a transition as a teen, but waited until I was in my twenties ....

End.

up
165 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmm....

Or Fifties perhaps? A lovely picture, you have painted here Dots!
Loving Hugs Talia

thanks, Talia

huggles!

DogSig.png

so....

your obviously anne.....so ...girly....

nope nope, Jaci

you're the girly one!

DogSig.png

pfft

Nobody believes that anymore. Not sure why you try at all girlie girl.

Still think Anne is you.

Anne is more like you

you wear more more dresses than I do

DogSig.png

really

who has PINK slacks?

they're light rose!

you have the skirts and dresses.

DogSig.png

ehhhhhhh

that means nothing.

and they are PINK pants.

interesting facts.

Ahhh the old colour quandary...

I tend to wonder why the west considers pink as a feminine colour anyways. In the east, pink is a decidedly masculine colour.

To me, femininity doesn't really HAVE a colour. It's all in how you use the colours anyway, no matter what they are! :)

Pink for boys

It seems as late as the 1940's pink was considered a boy's colour and blue was for girls. It seems to have changed around in the post war years.

watch Cinderella

the reason why she wore a blue dress was because at the time blue was considered a feminine color.

I honestly dont know why that changed.

huggles!

DogSig.png

Then came Sleeping Beauty.

Daphne Xu's picture

There was serious debate whether Aurora's dress should be pink or blue.

-- Daphne Xu

Nice shorty!

Daphne Xu's picture

Nice sexy high-cut short. Um, "General Audiences"?

;-)

-- Daphne Xu