FEMAIL: Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

FEMAIL (bela).jpg“FEMAIL”
by Layne Smyth
Cover by bela04

CHAPTER THREE

***

From: Alexis Hughes
Sent: Sunday 4/3/16 8:55 AM
To: Sarah Kepler, James Riding
Cc:
Subject: Nano1980 Beta: Day Three

Hello,

I just wanted to write and let y’all know how I’m feeling this morning. It was great to not wake up in a bed covered in sweat, and even better to still be in this new body of mine. I can already feel myself adapting to being a woman, almost as if my muscles have been moving like this for years. That also means that the arthritis I had in my knees is now gone, a perfectly wonderful side effect that I hadn’t even planned on receiving!

As far as any changes go, I can’t seem to notice any. Part of me wants to say that my breasts are bigger, but the specs are spitting out the same number. I’m still wondering how the tiny machines recognize that I have a 36D bust, but it the bra I got yesterday certainly fits like a glove. I also can’t seem to notice any mental changes, outside of the strange dreams that I had again. I’m not really comfortable going into more details, sorry Mr. Riding.

What I can talk about is my general state of wellbeing. I looked up a thirty minute cardio exercise online, and was able to complete it all! I mean, I worked up one hell of a sweat, but I did it! I’m thinking about going out for a run today, since I got a nice sports bra and bottom yesterday. Gabe is always taking a morning run, so maybe I’ll join him!

Let me know if there is anything else you’d like to hear about!

Alexis Hughes

***

From: James Riding
Sent: Sunday 4/3/16 9:08 AM
To: Alexis Hughes
Cc: Sarah Kepler
Subject: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Three

Alexis,

Again, we are all super excited about the progress you’ve made with the program! That being said, it’s obvious that you are uncomfortable reporting directly to me. So, from here on you’ll be reporting directly to Dr. Kepler. She in turn will keep us up to date on everything that’s happening. Trust me when I tell you that anything you tell Dr. Kepler that has nothing to do with us will be protected by Doctor/Patient confidentiality. I just want you to feel comfortable with the program, and I think this is the best option moving forward.

Thank you again for being brave enough to push Nano1980 to the limits you’ve chosen, and I hope the next four days are as good as these first three.

James Riding
Head of SW Beta Testing

***

From: Sarah Kepler
Sent: Saturday 4/3/16 9:20 AM
To: Alexis Hughes
Cc:
Subject: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Three

Alexis,

I’m sure that you’ve received James email by now, otherwise give it a quick read. The basic idea is that you’ll be reporting directly to me, so you don’t have to beat around the bush anymore. So moving forward I really need you to be forthcoming with what is happening to you.

The first thing I’d like to know about is your roommate, Gabe? I know that you’ve worked with him for a long time, but some more details would be nice. How old is he? Is he in good shape? Are you beginning to grow attracted to him?

You can probably see what I’m getting at, so I won’t beat around the bush either. If you are thinking of exploring your new sexuality on a more primitive level, I would ask you to proceed with caution. Right now your body is not only being flooded with new hormones, but you still have NanoRed in your blood. Since this is a beta test, we’re not entirely sure what would happen if you had intercourse with someone else. There are some people on James’ team that are curious about what would happen, but I again would recommend caution and only pursue sexual intercourse once the seven injections are complete.

The next thing I’d like to ask you about is the dreams. In previous Beta tests some of the participants had a similar response to the NanoRed. In some cases their dreams would bleed over into real life, such as man who dreamed of being a doctor so much that he got accepted into medical school. There is also a female participant who began to find other women more attractive in her dreams, and this led her to leave her husband of twenty years for a young woman. We’re not entirely certain why this is happening, but most participants admit to thinking on the subject of the dreams before they signed up for the test. Does this mean the NanoRed is bringing deep desires to the forefront of some participants minds? Well, that's what I would like to find out.

So, if there is anything you can share, I'd love to hear it.

Sarah Kepler, PhD

***

From: Alexis Hughes
Sent: Saturday 4/3/16 5:20PM
To: Sarah Kepler
Cc:
Subject: RE: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Three

Sarah,

Thank you so much for taking over James’ responsibilities! I'm typically not a very private person, but being a woman has made me a little more… I don't know, shy? There's a lot about being a woman that is new to me, and the emotions are just the tip of the iceberg.

Like Gabe. God, I don't even know where to begin with him. As a man, even one who identified as a woman, I was never attracted to other men. I mean, I can appreciate beauty in all it’s forms, but I never wanted to be with a man sexually. Now I've been spending more time with him, and I'm beginning to feel a pull. I can't really explain what I feel, but I can definitely tell you what I was dreaming about… and it was Gabe. I know that all of this must sound so cliche, like some stupid romance story, but that first night I dreamt of Gabe forcefully having his way with me.

It happened in his bedroom, and I wish that I could say that he instigated everything, but I think I seduced him! I entered the room wearing a black piece of lingerie that I purchased at the shop and practically threw myself at him. Now, I've had sex plenty of times when I was a man, but nothing compared to what I felt in that dream. I mean, he did things to me that are making me blush as I think about them.

Is that normal? To be in a new body for a day and immediately start dreaming such erotic dreams? They were so vivid that I couldn't seem to focus around him today. During our morning jog, I think that I was flirting with him a little! I would flex and stretch in front of him, then playfully mock him if I caught him staring. Part of me was thinking that I was just trying to diffuse an odd situation, but the more I think about it the more I recognize what I was doing.

So is it really wrong to pursue anything with him? He's not married, is only eight years older than me now and is a really great guy with a good head on his shoulders. He's also got a nice body with a killer smile, but that's besides the point, right?

God! I don't even know what I'm typing anymore! Part of me wanted to delete that last paragraph, but I feel that would be lying to you. That, and you should know that he invited me out for some drinks tonight. He says that my “uncle” wouldn't want me to stay in the whole time, and I'm thinking about going. Trust me when I say that nothing will happen tonight, and there’s a good chance that I won't even go.

Lexi

***

From: Sarah Kepler
Sent: Saturday 4/3/16 6:09 PM
To: Alexis Hughes
Cc:
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Three

Alexis,

I know that I'm not a Psychiatrist, but I think that you going out for drinks with Gabe is a terrible idea. I know that this may not apply to you, but in previous tests we’ve had both men and women express regret over poor decisions. Most of these were cases of participants who considered themselves overweight or undesirable, only to suddenly be in an attractive body that people tend to pursue.

One participant, a woman in Miami, used the Nano1980 to lose over 200 pounds and become a nineteen year old bombshell. She had never been with a man before, yet over the first week in her new body she went home with a different guy each night. She was an incredibly sweet girl before who never got the time of day from guys, so the sudden attention was too much for her to handle.

She gives birth next week and has no idea who the father is.

I'm not telling you this to scare you or imply that you're in the same boat as her, but you should know that our product is very thorough. If you programmed the Nano1980 to make you a woman, then they did the job. So while you have a new perky set of breasts, you also have a fully functional female reproductive system.

Please write me back to let me know you got this.

Sarah Kepler PhD

***

From: Sarah Kepler
Sent: Saturday 4/3/16 9:30PM
To: Alexis Hughes
Cc:
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Three

Alexis,

I haven't heard back from you. Please email me back as soon as possible.

Sarah Kepler PhD

***

To Be Continued...

up
140 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

i have a bad feeling ...

I hope she didn't do something foolish ...

DogSig.png

What if we got what we wanted...

..this is a reality check. Proceed with caution as somethings once in process will proceed on their own. Do I need something to stay a woman or will I return to being a man, if I don't.
If we have sex and I become pregnant; it doesn't just stop...
What if I became someone less attractive than a beauty queen? My right breast is smaller than my left breast and my thighs are...

I'm enjoying the story and where it might go.It also makes me think.

Hugs, Jessie c

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors