Discovery, Chapter 13 of 15

Printer-friendly version
Discovery, Chapter 13 of 15

By Portia Bennett

Introduction: What is discovery? Perhaps it’s finding something that you didn’t know existed. Maybe it’s finding a hidden treasure. Maybe it’s finding out something about yourself that many were aware of but you just didn’t know it.

Mannie decides to take their love to the next level. There is another blizzard, and Mannie, her Mother, and Steve work on what’s to be done with the estate.


 

This work is copyrighted by the author and any publication or distribution without the written consent of the author is strictly prohibited. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of the characters to persons living or dead is coincidental.


 

Discovery

 

Chapter 13

Her mother was just approaching the baggage claim carousel as Mannie entered the area. The hugs and kisses were a given. “I think you’re in love. I can tell. I just can’t imagine that you’d fall for someone in this God-forsaken place.

“You need to do your roots. I’ll not have you looking like some trailer park hussy.

“Mo-o-o-o-m!”

Ever since Mannie started her transition, her mother had been her strongest critic. She had quite a bit of catching up to do in her daughter’s training.

“I understand. You have been very busy.”

A short bag drag later they were at Steve’s truck

“Okay, you get the back seat with your bag. This is Steve’s truck.”

“Steve?”

“Yes, Steve, Steve Chavez, you might remember him,” Mannie said as she opened the rear door to the truck.

“Hello, Ms. Argerich,” Steve said as he extended his arm over the seat. “It’s been a while, hasn’t it?”

“What a pleasure to see you. When Mannie said there was someone special, I had a bit of a problem trying to figure out whom she might have fallen for. So what do you think?

“I love her. There’s not much else to say. I’m so happy Emmanuelle decided to make her appearance. I wasn’t sure she would.”

“Mom, we need to change the subject a bit. Three nights ago Stevie was shot. We think it was by the same people who killed Uncle Ben. We’re waiting for the ballistics results to come back.”

“How are you doing?” Allison asked. “You did seem to be moving a bit gingerly when I first got into the truck, and I did wonder why you weren’t driving.”

“I got lucky. Nothing important got hit except my cell phone which I need to replace. I was shot at the same location where Ben was murdered. My buddies took me to the house, and Dr. Featherstone and Maria took care of things. The prognosis is good. I’ll have to take it easy for a week or so before I get back to spreading hate and discontent among the oil folks.

“I’ve moved in with Mannie. I hope you don’t mind. It seemed like the best thing to do. My things are in the back of the truck. I don’t have that much and I’m wearing some of Ben’s things. It seems we’re the same size.”

“Why should I mind? You’re both adults and you love each other. That’s obvious. How did you find each other, anyway?”

Steve explained how he’d seen her bike parked in front of the Antelope Bar & Grill and decided to see who the owner was. He was momentarily disappointed when he discovered the owner was ‘she’, but that all changed when she came out to greet him. He and Mannie agreed that was a special moment.

Darkness had fallen before they pulled in. It had been hastened by the clouds from the next storm. There were no stars to be seen

It never ceased to amaze Mannie about what Maria could put together for dinner. The house had a walk-in freezer and refrigerator. A huge pantry that kept the canned goods and other food items sat across the hall from the refrigerator and freezer. Mannie had been fixing many of her meals before Steve and his friends had arrived; however, Maria insisted on being in charge for the bigger meals. If she wasn’t, Bob was. Somebody had to look after their brood with the exception of Robert, Jr. who could frequently be seen napping in a sling attached to his mother. There were many days when Mannie shared meals with the Williams at their large house that stood a couple of hundred feet to the north of the sprawling ranch house that had been her uncle’s.

Maria had dinner ready when they arrived. After a quick hello, she returned to her home to leave Allison, her daughter, and probable son-in-law alone for the evening

***

“Mind if I join you?” That startled Steve out of his reverie. He’d been enjoying the warmth of the shower in the luxurious bathroom. “I figured you’d better see the whole package before you committed yourself to me forever.”

Mannie had her hair up, probably to avoid getting it wet. Steve was briefly at a loss for words. Had he not known Manfred Argerich, he’d never had a clue about the tall slender blonde who had joined him. Her hips were a bit narrow, but certainly not any narrower than many runway models. Her waist tucked in nicely. Her previously rather flat buttocks were nicely rounded. Her neatly trimmed mons looked perfectly natural. That had been something he’d wondered about. He’d needn’t wonder about it any longer. Her shoulders might have been a bit broader than some women; however they looked perfectly normal on her athletic body. Her breasts were beautiful. As he would find out later, they were a full 36C. Proportionally, they were perfect.

“My God!”

“Okay?” she asked hesitantly.

“You could be as flat as a board, and it wouldn’t matter. I was pretty sure who you were a long time ago; however, you had to do it for yourself. You are fucking gorgeous!”

“You’re right; I had to do it for myself. I realized early on what had been missing from my life. I knew it for sure the other night on that dance floor. Hell, I knew it long before that. It just took your being here to make it all come together.

“Enough of this chit chat. I need you to wash my back. We need to get better acquainted.”

There was no doubt about the effect the close contact was having on them. His was more obvious and its presence made itself know as Mannie backed into him. She loved the way it rested against the upper crack of her buttocks. His hands had worked over her smooth back, down to her firm butt, and then snuck around her sides to caress her firm breasts. She raised her arms a bit to accommodate his explorations. She reached back to feel his erection. It may have been the first time she’d seen him erect; however, they’d frequently showered at the same time in the community bathroom at Humboldt. They didn’t exactly shower together as there were individual stalls; however, there were few anatomical secrets among the residents on their floor in the dormitory.

This was an obviously different experience. She carefully dried him off while taking a look at the semi-clear square of plastic that covered his wound.

“Maria said this can probably come off tomorrow; however, she gave strict instructions that you are to avoid any strenuous activities. That means I will have to do most of the work. Get under the covers. I need to take care of something.”

She was briefly silhouetted in the light from the bathroom as she turned it off. She slid under the covers, pressing her shower cooled body up against his. The passion in their kisses accelerated quickly. He paid homage to her breasts, kissed her neck and ear lobes. He started to move further down, but she stopped him. “Just let me do all the work. That will come later, I hope. This is so new to me, but so right. I want you so much.”

Any protests were silenced by her lips. She straddled his waist and reached back to find he was eagerly waiting for her. The angle was a bit different than when she used her dilators. She quickly found the right spot and angle. She had applied a generous amount of lubricant, and now she was slowly capturing his length. This was so much better.

Soon, she found the right motion. She didn’t need an instruction manual. The best thing was she could really feel him. It wasn’t just a stuffed feeling.

As much as he wanted to follow the doctor’s orders, he was beginning to meet her thrusts with his own. “Mannie, I’m going to come.”

“That’s okay, come all you want. This one is on me.”

She could feel his motions and hear his breathing change. She had done it and it was the easiest thing in the world. It was what she’d been programmed to do all her life. She’d made love to a man – the man she loved. She carefully dropped to his side while smothering him with kisses.

“Did you …?” he asked, not quite sure how to put it.

“No, but it doesn’t matter. I just lost my virginity to the most wonderful guy.”

“Can you, I mean, um?”

“I have, so I know it works. This sort of thing takes time and practice. It never is as easy for girls; even less so for girls like I am. It takes lots of practice.”

“Then practice we shall,” he said as he gently turned her on her back.

“Don’t, Stevie, the doctor said you weren’t supposed to do anything strenuous.”

“Don’t you worry your pretty head. This is the least I can do for the woman I love,” he said as he parted her thighs and found his goal.

“Stevie, don’t.”

He paid no attention to her request.

“Stevie, you don’t … have … to … do … that. Oh shit. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Oh, Stevieeeee!

Steve could sense her responding fairly quickly to his ministrations and when her hips started lifting with each stroke of his tongue he knew she wasn’t that far off. Her vocal protestations just encouraged him further. When he was finally able to push her over the edge it meant so much to him. He knew then there would be no holding her back. She was complete.

***

“I take you two weren’t following doctor’s orders last night,” Allison said with a bit of a smirk on her face. She was sipping a cup of coffee.

“Mother!” Mannie exclaimed as her face reddened. Steve felt the warmth rising above his collar as well.

“Never mind,” Allison said suppressing a giggle. “We have a lot of work to do. We’re not going to be going anywhere for a while. We must have had a foot of snow last night. Bob said he was going to wait a while before clearing the road. The snow will just drift over it again.

“I’m fixing waffles and sausage. Any takers?”

“Sounds wonderful,” the two lovers exclaimed simultaneously.

After breakfast they got down to the business of trying to sort out the rather large estate left by Uncle Ben. It would be a long time before their task would be completed.

=============================

That certainly went well. Uncle Ben’s killers decide to take another step. Steve is caught off guard. They’re going to make an example of him. It won’t be pleasant.

up
202 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Two big steps forward here,

Two big steps forward here, Steve meets mom's approval and Steve and Mannie finally express their love physically. Now the calm before the storm...

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

I don't want Steve hurt

I don't want Steve hurt anymore. I hope Mannie and Maria get a few of the local Native Americans to get involved and find who it is that is threatening everyone, plus they might be able to help track down the killer.

Remember Act 3

littlerocksilver's picture

That's the way it goes.

Portia