Oh, mommy is going to be so upset with me when i get home from school!!! Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Oh, mommy is going to be so upset when I get home from school!!!
Part 1

By Princess Pantyboy

I get off the school bus with my brother whom is two years younger than I am and we fight constantly because he is taller and all around bigger than me. My little sister Miley, and little brother Jeff and I all get off the bus and start walking to our house. Both my brothers and my sister are all laughing because of the situation I am in.

Maybe I am getting ahead of myself. It all started a long time ago (basically in one of my other stories) when the nuns told me that me and my brother needed to get our haircut short like all the other boy's. You see my hair is just about touching my shoulders after summer break and my little brother Jimmy who like I said is younger than me but bigger, well his hair covers both his ears and goes over his shirt collar, like little Jeff who is only in first grade. Both of them have hair that is too long for school regulations but mine is much longer than there's.

A long story made short, the nuns gave me notes several time to give to our mother saying we need to get haircuts per catholic school regulations. In case you don’t know what those are I will share that the boy's need to keep their haircut above the ears on both sides and short enough in the back that it doesn’t touch the shirt collar. Well both my brothers are much longer than that and mine is much longer than there's like I said earlier.

Anyway, I do not want my hair being cut short like the other boy's, I mean this is America and freedom of speech and all that. In case you didn’t figure out I never gave any of the notes to our mother cause I disagreed with the issue and neither one of my little brothers knew about the notes demanding for us boy's to get short haircuts.

I should say they did not know until all three of us boy's where brought to the head mother superior’s office and we were asked why our hair wasn’t cut yet. Both my whiny brothers said they did not know anything about the issue of getting our hair cut and that is when mother superior started to stare at me. “Okay Barry so you obviously didn’t tell your little brothers about needing to get there haircuts with all the notes that were sent home now why is that young man?”

“Umm well.” I am feeling super scared seeing this angry nun staring down at me while I play with my long hair nervously. “I don’t think we should get our haircut off short like the other boy's if we don’t want too, and that’s why I didn’t give my mommy, I mean our mother the notes mother superior.”

I see a scary look on her face, like I told her to go to hell or something evil like that. “Okay Barry what about you too Jimmy and little Jeffrey do you agree with Barry that you don’t want your haircut short like all the boy's do?” I look at both my brothers and neither of them are responding to her questions obviously they are scared to death too hearing the loud nun. “The way I see it if you don’t want your haircut like all the boy's you must want your hair to be like the girl's.” I think to myself what is she getting at there are tons of guys with longer hair than ours; they just are not in catholic school.

“Okay so here is your choice Jimmy and little Jeffrey since you didn’t know that you both need to get a proper boy's haircuts, I will give you until Monday to get you haircut or you will have the same punishment as your brother Barry okay boy's?” I look over at both my brothers nodding their heads in agreement with the nun. “Now you boys have a seat while we take Barry, or I should say little Barry with the big words in the back for his punishment. Both of you will see what your future will be if you come to school Monday with no new haircuts okay?” both of them sit down as the nun takes my hand and pulls me into the other room.

I look around and see a table and chairs and I am starting to feel really scared now. “Okay little Barry you have two choices; you can let sister Mary take the clippers and make all your pretty hair go away right now or you can take your school uniform off and get a proper uniform for your hairstyle now what is it?” I see Sister Mary plugging the clippers into the wall.

“Okay little Barry this won't take long now have a seat and I will fix you up right now.” I look at her in shock, and I cannot speak. “Of course you will have all your haircut off with no style at all just a bold look for lying to us and deceiving your mommy and not giving her the notes about the need for you to have a proper boy's haircut.” Sister Mary says while smiling at me.

I feel sister take my hand and guide me over to the chair, I hear the clippers turn on and I scream like a little girl. “No I don’t want all my hair cut off please.” I say while stamping my feet like a toddler.

“Okay that seems clear to me than.” Sister superior says. “Okay sister Mary put the clippers away and take little Barry’s school uniform off him while I get him some proper clothes.” Oh great now what I am going to get regular clothes and not the school uniform? That is a relief I think to myself anything is better than getting a bold haircut. I feel sister Mary taking my sports coat off me than my tie and un-button my white uniform shirt until I am standing only in my black slacks and shoes as I keep my hands over my naked chest.

I see the big nun bend over, and pulled my shoes off without even un-tying them and more or less ripping my socks off my feet. Before I can respond to her rough handling of me undressing I feel her un-due my belt and un-buckle my slacks as she pulled them down to the floor so fast even my underwear came off. I reach down to hide my little boy parts that are so small all the boy's in gym class call me a sissy cause they are more the size of a baby’s penis and balls. “There you go little Barry and I mean little.” I see her staring at my hands hiding my little bulge. I turn and see mother superior come in carrying some clothes, and I start to stare at her until sister Mary takes my old clothes away from me so I am standing in the room completely naked.

“Okay little Barry since you want to have the hair like a little girl's you can wear these.” I see her hand reach out with a pair of pink panties as I take them and notice the extra padding in the crotch area. “Don’t worry no one will see your wearing training panties under your clothes unless you show them now step to it little one.” I take the super girly panties, and I turn my back to mother superior and I slide the pink panties up my legs and over my bottom. I turn around and see the loud nun smiling and staring between my legs as I look down seeing no bulge. I look up and past sister and see myself standing in the reflection of the large wall mounted mirror, and it is a little girl wearing panties with no sign of boy parts between his legs.

I don’t pay attention to Sister Mary who is now pulling up short socks and cuffing them over. I look down seing little Mary Jane schoolgirl shoes on my feet. Before I can complain, I feel mother superior buttoning up the white schoolgirl blouse up right to my neck and putting the girl's tie around my neck. “Hurry little one lift your arms up we don’t have all day.” I do it without thinking in total shock that I am wearing panties, and little girl's lace socks, shoes, and the girl's blouse and tie. I am so in shock I am not realizing the crazy nun just pulled the girl's dress uniform over my head and is buttoning it up in the back totally securing me in the outfit with no way to get the dress off.

“Oh that’s much more fitting for you little Barry, you look so pretty in the little girl's school uniform. I couldn’t find your size for your age group so you will have to wear the little girl's uniform like your little sister at least until you get a proper boy's haircut. Speaking of hairstyle let me fix your hair it is in your eyes.” I am almost in shock seeing myself dressed like a proper little girl in a school uniform when the loud nun gets two hair ties and turns me around and I see now a little girl with pigtails staring back at me.

I continue to stare at myself in the mirror and I cannot even move. “Okay little Barry or I guess since you are wearing the proper uniform for a little girl you need a little girl's name. I think Carrie is better and almost like Barry now let's go little Carrie.” I feel the nun take my hand, and she brings me out to my little brothers. I notice both of them start to look at me up and down. I turn and see of course now my little sister is their staring at me smiling from ear to ear wearing the same exact uniform as me. I cannot believe we look almost like twins since we are about the same size since I am so small for my age and she is tall for hers.

“Oh Barry you look so pretty in your uniform.” I hear Miley saying and almost busting up she is so excited seeing her big brother who always teased his little sister about her girly school uniform.

Mother superior turns and looks at Miley her name is Carrie sweetie at least until she gets a proper haircut. Now here is another note I want you to give to your mother and it says everything about how Barry I mean Carrie has deceived everyone and didn’t deliver any of the notes to your mommy about him and his brother needing proper boy's haircuts. I also put a description of how little Carries new hairstyle need to be because of his punishment. Jimmy and little Jeffrey are free to get any short hairstyle for boy's but Carrie gets a special style with no hair at all. Now can you give this to your mommy sweetie?” I watch as she hands the sealed envelope to little Miley.

“Yes mother superior I will give this note to my mommy and can I call Barr. I mean Carrie my little sister she looks a little smaller than me?”

Both nuns give me an evil smile, and then look at Miley. “I think that is very fitting Miley why not take your little sister Carrie and your brothers and catch your bus okay?” I feel Miley take my hand and we follow Jimmy and Jeffrey out of the room as I see the wall mirror that shows me and Miley, two little girl's holding hands and Jimmy and Jeffrey smiling both looking down at me. Before I can respond I feel Miley, pulling me down the hallway towards were the school busses are parked.

“I think you look very pretty Barry I mean Carrie.” hearing Jimmy say as we walk towards our school bus. “I guess I am the new big brother and you’re the little sister now hahaha.” I hear him laugh as I hear my other little brother laughing too and Miley giggling.

We get on the bus before I can respond and I am just thinking about what mommy is going to say when she sees me get off the school bus wearing a little girl's school uniform. I mean she is always teasing me about my long hair, and me looking like a girl. Plus when she reads the note and sees I didn’t give any of the other notes to her, she is going to be super pissed.

“Okay little sis stop daydreaming this is our stop.” I look out the window and see mommy talking on her cell phone waiting at our bus stop like she always does. Jimmy and Jeffrey walk past us than Miley pulls me up and I am behind her.

I see both my brothers get off the bus, I turn and see mommy hanging up her phone, and then Miley pulls me off the bus as mommy turns and stares at me up and down. I am dressed just like my little sister wearing the little girl's school uniform. The little lace socks and Mary Jane shoes complete my look. Of course, my hair is being pulled back into pigtails but pieces of long hair are landing in my eyes as I push them away nervously watching mommy staring at me.

“Well, well now who do we have here looking all so pretty?” I listen to mommy’s comment as she kneels down in front of me and stares at me up and down as the bus drives away.

I am trying to think of what to say when Miley finally let's go of my hand and hands mommy the note from mother superior. “Mommy I was told to give this note to you and it would explain everything.”

I want to cry so badly but then I will be acting like the little girl I look like.

End of Part 1

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again,

Hugs,
Princess Pantyboy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tough Love ?

I like the story, but it is so hard to read. The spelling and lack of punctuation makes it tough to say out loud. A good test of smooth writing.
I'm saying this to be helpful, not negative.
Are you writing as told by a young child? Good idea, but again hard for me to read. After a few paragraphs, I get frustrated and want to stop.

Hugs,
Karen

too hard to read.

I started, but had to stop. the punctuation and grammar problems made it too hard to read. In addition, you need to work on some essentials, like the differences between "there" and "their", for example.

hehehe

I know I will enjoy your story.. Keep it up. :)

What? No phone?

Jamie Lee's picture

I too found this hard to read, but not because it was told from the view point of a little kid, who may or may not have the proper skills to write properly.

I had a hard time reading this chapter because of the superiority attitude of the nuns, who don't realize they are making one situation even worse. And that what they have done to Barry could be considered a form of child abuse.

The issue is not whether or not Berry's hair length conformed to school policy, but how the nuns dealt with the infraction.

Their first reaction should have been to speak to the three boys about their hair. After the talk they then should have phoned their parents and explained the situation, letting the parents deal with the problem.

If the parents refused to comply, then there should have been a meeting scheduled with the parents, their sons', and the school administrator. If the meeting was not successful, then the parents should have been told their son, or sons, could no longer attend that school.

By dressing Berry in a girls uniform, including underwear, they open the door to bullying. And they add to the possible bullying by saying he must get a bald haircut. In short, the nuns would be complicit in any bullying Berry receives.

But hears another thought. The nuns are trying to shame Berry into getting a haircut--which shouldn't be an issue to begin with. His mom seems pleased to see how he's dressed when he gets off the bus. What if mom keeps him in girls clothing at home and school, and Berry starts to realize he like dressing that way. Will the nuns blow another gasket when they realize Berry will be coming to school dressed as a girl? Will they once again strip him naked and put the proper uniform on him? And shave his head bald?

I'll have to read more to see what happens. And see which of my questions are true.

Others have feelings too.