Popular: Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Popular.jpgPopular
a Timber Grove Story
by TGTrinity
cover by bela04

///// Chapter Three
///// "The Date"

It was a strange night.

Devon was glad to find that the front door was unlocked for her, and even more happy that her father was not sitting in the living room waiting for her. She was still trying to come to grips with what had just happened on her date with Steve, which meant she was absolutely not ready to speak to her father about what happened.

As she slowly crept up the stairs, she thought of how things got out of hand so quickly. Only a few hours had passed since she had become a woman, yet the memory of being a man seemed to be fading faster than she was willing to admit.

The night had started off easily enough. After a long hot shower Devon went about getting ready for her date, which she found to be fairly eye opening. Her closet was full of beautiful clothes, and a particular black dress caught her attention. It was the kind of dress that you could wear to a fancy dance or just out to drinks, and it felt to her like it was a simple enough thing to put on. Only after putting the dress on did Devon truly understand exactly how well proportioned her new body was.

The dress that looked simple and fun on the hanger now looked simply devilish when wrapped around her new curves. She stood in front of her mother's mirror for a great deal of time trying to talk herself out of wearing something that was so sexual, but then she finally gave in to the fact that anything she put on her new body was going to elicit a very distinct reaction from the men around her.

The choice of dress also led to the uncomfortable task of picking out a pair silky black panties and a bra to match. Again, the bra was easy enough to figure out, but the panties seemed to awake a realization inside of her as she pulled them up her long legs.

The outfit that she was now wearing was one that she once thought was only worn by girls who were looking to get laid.

"Not me, though," she whispered as she sat at her vanity and began to apply some makeup. Before she even knew what was happening Devon was all ready to go right as a text message popped up on her phone.

"I'm outside."

It was from Steven, and Devon felt her heartbeat quicken. Part of is was being nervous on going on what truly amounted to be her first date, although she had memories of going on dates with Steven before. The other part was a more primal feeling that was taking her by force. One last glance in the mirror revealed a young woman that was in control and desireable, two feelings she had never experienced as a young man.

"You can do this," she said with a wink to her reflection, and the date was on.

And it was everything a date should be. Steven was a gentleman and told her she looked beautiful when she got in the car, and she could feel his eyes running up her long legs to where a small bit of black fabric covered half of her smooth thighs. There was no meal, which Devon was grateful for, which meant that they went right to the movie theater. Devon rolled her eyes when she saw that they were going to be going to the latest Michael Bay disaster, but when Steven grabbed her hand and led her to their seats she couldn't care less about what was on the screen.

Small talk was exchanged as a few other patrons entered the theater, and Devon found that any stress she was feeling about the date was unwarranted. She was actually enjoying herself, and talking with Steven was kind of nice.

"Oh, it's starting," he had whispered as the lights went down, and no sooner had darkness set in that Devon found Steven's hand on the inside of her thigh.

"What are you doing?" She whispered as he massaged her thigh.

"The same thing I do every time we go to the theater," he said with a great amount of charm, "unless you want me to go right for the finish line?" Devon didn't understand what he was getting at until his hand was rubbing her panties.

"Oh my God!" Devon gasped as a rush built inside of her. She was proud to say that she hadn't explored her body too much in the shower, feeling it was still not really her own body, but now she was regretting her decision.

"Holy shit," Steven said as he leaned in close, "you are wetter than I've ever felt."

"All of this," she said in between stifled moans, "is just... What is that!?" This sudden outburst caused a few people nearby to hush them, but no one could see that Steven had just slid a finger into her moist slit.

"Come on," he said as he acted like nothing was happening, "what is with you tonight?"

She wanted to scream at him and explain that she had only been a woman for a little over four hours, and that she was not interested with getting fingered at the local cineplex.

Yet the words did not come.

Instead she thought of what her mother had said to her from the mirror. "Experience everything you feel you're entitled to..." Was this really what her mother wanted for her? Maybe experiencing some sexual activity would open her eyes a little bit and help her understand people her age a little better. Perhaps one couldn't really know themselves unless they understood the basic carnal drive all experience.

But really she just wanted to see what else Steven was going to do to make her feel as good as she did with his fingers inside of her.

It was this state of mind that led Devon to taking Steven into the women's restroom. "No way," Steven said with a big smile on his face, "you've always said no to doing this!?"

"Quiet, do you want to get caught?" She whispered as she pulled him in an empty stall and closed it. "Now make me feel good."

Steven didn't answer verbally, but instead came at her like a man possessed. They made out for a while as Steven ran his hands all over her body. It was no real surprise that she particularly enjoyed it when he gave her breasts some well deserved attention, and in a few seconds he had her bra off and was sucking on her pert nipples.

"Oh, fuck!" She screamed, not caring if anyone could hear her. Nothing in her life have ever felt as good as what she was experiencing now, and like an addict she wanted more. "Oh, shit! Yes! Lick my tits!"

No more words were said as Devon heard the sound of a zipper...

She turned on a light in her room as she thought about what she had seen in the bathroom. It wasn't the first penis she had ever seen in her life, but it felt like she was seeing one for the first time. Then she had done things that she never thought she would ever do. Out of control was how she felt at the time, yet now that time had passed she could see what it really was.

Desire.

She had spent so many sleepless nights wishing that people would accept her for who she was. Her obsession with Anime was simply a way to escape how shitty she perceived her life was, to see people who rallied around one another and celebrate their differences. Most of that was true, but it wasn't the whole truth.

At an early age Devon had fallen in love with the female form. It was not an obsession really, but she would watch certain cartoons just because the girls were so cute. When an old friend showed her some old Anime that he had lying around, Devon was hooked. The way the girls in anime moved and talked was hypnotic to her, and nights were spent drawing and sketching the girls in more and more provocative clothing.

Her drawings were the closest she would ever get to women, as she had tried and failed on multiple occasions to date some girls. She had some close friends that happened to be girls, but they would never be interested in him...

Yet now she was desired by someone as attractive as Steven. He did everything she asked him to do, and opened her eyes to the true pleasures of the flesh. This also meant that she had to give him a blowjob to work him up, but that was all worth it once he pushed her up against the wall and entered her from behind.

Devon was so lost in thought that she didn't realize she was laying on her bed in her bra and panties, with her hand between her thighs. She wanted to feel terrible about what she had just done, but the thought was so silly to her now. Why would she ever feel bad about feeling so good? If this was what being popular was like, then she was going to have the best week ever.

She bit her lip as she played with herself, and then she thought that she should probably get some rest for school tomorrow. This led to a memory of her picking up a pink object that was by her bed earlier in the day. Devon cautiously peered over the edge of her bed and saw the small pink device resting where she had left it. It began to vibrate the moment her hand touched it, only this time she did not drop it.

This time she put it to good use.

///// TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:
Thanks for reading! Please Visit TGTrinity.com if you enjoyed my stories and would like to read more of my stories, check out my captions or view my new digital comics.

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sooo that's what that thing

Sooo that's what that thing does, feels pretty good too.

Karen

Yeah

TGTrinity's picture

I bet Devon becomes a big fan. :)