It's Jaci's fault -again, again!

Printer-friendly version

It’s Jaci’s fault, again, again!

Wanna know the secret origin of the super powered girl that’s been flying around town?

You’ll probably wont believe it.

Okay, can’t say I didn’t warn you.

It all started with that TV show based on the old comic book “Shazam.”

A bunch of the boys in my neighborhood got into it, and when they found out I had a collection of some of the old comic books, they insisted I join in.

As I had tried to mostly stay out of the way of other boys, since many kids thought I was a “sissy”, it felt good to have some actual friends.

I showed the boys that in the comics, “Captain Marvel” wasn’t alone - he had a whole family of super powered people behind him, including my favorite, Mary Marvel.

Then one day Mike, one of the members of our little “fan club” came to the rest of us and said he had an actual magic ring. He said he’d been given it in some shop at the mall, and the old guy had told him each person in the club should put on the ring and say the magic word, and one of us would turn into a superhero.

We all laughed, but we decided to try it anyway, and so one after the other, the boys tried the ring and the magic word.

And nothing happened.

Finally, I was the last to go, and I put on the ring and said half-heartedly “Shazam”.

And it worked. I turned into ... her.

Mary Marvel.

Well, more or less. The costume was slightly different, and I looked pretty much like a feminine version of myself.

The magic blast that had turned me into a superheroine had knocked the guys to the ground, and they all seemed stunned, but I didn’t wait around for them to wake up, I flew away so I wouldn’t have to explain why my ideal image for me as a superhero was a girl.

That for as long as I could remember I had wished and dreamed of becoming a girl.

I flew home, said the magic word again, and expected to turn back into my old self.

But I didn’t.

Instead, I became a regular girl.

Weirdly, nobody else seemed to notice the change. My parents, my brother, my teachers, they all treated me like I had always been a girl.

Even the fan club boys seemed to have forgotten about the ring and my transformation, and acted like I had been a tomboy girl who liked comics and superheros.

Worse, I think Mike has a crush on the superhero me, and maybe even one on the civilian me as well ...

Well, that’s the true secret origin of the mystery flying girl.

Believe it or not.

End.

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Me next please?

I'm sure a lot of us here would love for this to happen. Sigh..... If only wishes could come true eh?

Samantha

huggles, Samantha

if I could I'd pass that magic ring to everybody here who wants to try.

DogSig.png

ok

This one I admit i did start last night.

"SHAZAM!!...Wait why am I dressed like miss marvel? I'm supposed to be Captain Marvel..."

Dorothy: Hmmm that gives me ideas....

I wasn't expecting her to write this.. So while I did start it as a joke its not my fault that it took this turn...The char was just supposed to be dressed as Miss Marvel.

well i cant

tell a lie so I will never say that anyone but dorothy is the source of the girly germs.

They have D's after all...once you remove the pink crayon making them look like j's

not true, not true!

they had J's, you painted them to look like D's!

DogSig.png

your mommy said...

No fibbing!

after all you admitted last night that the d's were covered in paint to look like j's..

whatever you say

even though you have always giggled, according to your mom.

I'm not the one that is Dr. Huggles who spreads girly germs across her ship...

like mother like daughter

whose mom yells at the tv while watching sports?

Whose mom had a pink bedroom that a certain someone loved so much she wants her own?

end of arguement..

Girly germs

Remember Tels, I did genetic testing on Dot's girly germs. The DNA does not lie, the source was from BOTH of you. :)
s

giggles, Valentine

I used to spin like Linda Carter in Wonder Woman, shout out "Oh Mighty Isis" (That was a companion show to the Captain Marvel show), and dream dreams of magic rings and wishes long before I read TG fiction.

Sometimes, I guess you gotta do things the hard way ...

huggles, and thanks for the giggle.

DogSig.png