A day out with Sammy

Printer-friendly version

A day out with Sammy

“Did you buy it?” Samantha asked me. Her face beamed with curiosity. “Yes, I did” I replied proudly.
“Can I see?” she asked me. “Sure.” I answered. I felt a little hesitant. Samantha was my best friend and I shared everything with her. However, this was a big purchase for me and I also felt a little embarrassed.

Samantha seemed giddy and excited. She took my big Macy’s shopping bag and peeked in. “Wow, this is amazing.” she said. She started taking out six pair of sheer pantyhose. Three of them were black and three were suntan. I liked black the best but suntan was very nice too. She took out three different colored skirts, a six pack of different cotton panties and two camisoles.

“Very nice, Riley!” “It seems like you carefully chose your clothing items. I am impressed that you went all by yourself even though I would have loved to come with you.” Riley was my girl name Sam and I picked together.
“That’s okay, Sammy. You know I wanted to do this alone. However, I love that you support me so much. I couldn’t do this without you.” I replied.

“Oh, sweetie. Of course I support you. We have been best friends for a long time. I will always be there for you!” I felt so touched that I walked towards Sammy to give her a hug. We embraced and looked at one another curiously. What should we do next?

Sammy took one of the pairs of black sheer pantyhose I bought and one of the skirts. “Why don’t you put these on and show me how good you look. I know I told you this before but your legs are very sexy.” she stated with a big grin on her face.

Sammy herself wore a black and pink skirt, a pink top and black sheer pantyhose. When I confessed to her that I like to wear women’s clothes, especially pantyhose, she decided to dress girly as well, just to support me.

Sometimes we snuggle on the bed together and rub our pantyhosed legs. We both get excited but we never act on it because we are best friends and not lovers.

“Go ahead, Riley! You can change in front of me. We are both girls so it is not a big deal. And by the way, I have seen your little secret before so don’t feel embarrassed.” she stated in a warm voice.

“Okay friend! I will put on the panties, the black sheer pantyhose, one of my tops and one of the new skirts.” I told her. I stripped down naked and noticed Sammy’s devilish grin. I put on a pair of panties, carefully opened the package of pantyhose and slowly slid it on. Sammy really seemed to enjoy watching that. I put on the top next and then the skirt.

“What do you think?” I asked my best friend. She said: “You look amazing. So pretty. If I wouldn’t know better, I would say you are a real girl. I just need to help your hair style and you are ready to go out with me.”

“Are you sure?” I almost whispered.
“Absolutely!” Sammy said with great determination and took my hand.

up
191 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you!

Dorothy,

thank you so much for your kind words. It is much appreciated!

Good heart warming

tmf's picture

nice sweet story.
Very good as a stand alone and open if you want to add to it.

and as dotty say "thank you very much for sharing it!"

Hugs tmf

Peace, Love, Freedom, Happiness

Anna Olivia, it is so cute

Anna Olivia, it is so cute this little intimacy between Sammy and Riley. You write so well. Bravo