Water (Not) in the ear

Printer-friendly version

Water (Not) in the ear

by: Set3

After the man left and Derek finished sputtering he turned to his friend Bill, "Did you see what he just did?!"

Bill only smirked, "Heh, That guy is one crazy nut. 'Poof' and the water in your ear is gone? That guy has obviously been smoking something," he said with another chuckle.

"Well, he did do that.. But," Derek said with a level of uncertainty.

"No way, really? Wow, and I thought he was the crazy one," Bill replied mockingly.

"He did. My ear's clear now," Derek said defensively. "It's just..," he gulped at hearing his new voice.

"Just what?" Bill asked raising an eyebrow, "Did he swipe your wallet or something?"

Derek was shocked. How could Bill not see that he was now a woman? With a mote of anger, he grabbed hold of each breast wincing slightly at the alien feelings he was receiving from each, "He turned me into a woman!" he said at last.

Bill remained still for a moment, the same eyebrow raised before he covered his mouth with his hand to cover a snicker before breaking into a full chorus laugh, "Ha ha, that's rich Derek, you actually looked serious for a moment there," he said while laughing into his hand a bit longer.

Derek couldn't believe it. How could his friend not see the female body he now had? With a sneer he said, "If he didn't turn me into a woman, then explain these tits on my chest," he countered as he lifted his newfound chest up for Bill to inspect.

This action caused Bill to stop laughing as he looked at his friend and was perplexed by his actions before giving him a deadpan look, "Derek, you don't have breast," he told him flatly as he pointed to the waitress by a counter, "She has breast," he then pointed to a hot woman that had just walked by, "She really has breasts," he then pointed to Derek, "You don't have breast. Hell, you don't even have man boobs. I don't know where this sudden self image thing came from but you're no less a guy than I or any other guy is. Sure, you got long hair, but you are rockin' it. A definite chick-magnet," he told him as he looked at his watch. "We should get going. Don't want to be late for the grind stone," he told Derek sarcastically as he signaled the waitress he pointed to earlier. Bill paid for both seeing as how his friend was out of it. Derek sat there a moment longer before Bill called out to him again. Derek startled as he stood up and walked after him.

Both drove to work in their separate vehicles and for the rest of the day Derek was on pins and needles convinced that someone was going to ask why a sexy woman was working his job. But it never came. Everyone reacted to him as if nothing was ever different. This didn't ease Derek's mood and when the unfortunate time came during the day that he had to relieve himself he spent an agonizing minute trying to decide which door he should go in. With reluctance, he stepped into the woman's washroom, only to be swatted out by a woman calling him a pervert. He was able to apologize to her and avoid any lasting negative effects saying that he was so busy that he just wasn't looking when he had to go. With the threat of office harassment averted, he ducked into the men's room and was struck by another, but brief, problem of where to go. He had to pee and his natural habit of using the urinal steered him there but his new body forced him into another direction he only used for when he had to go number 2. With internal shame, he stepped into a stall, pulled down his pants and sat down and went number 1.

The rest of the day was filled with starts and stops for poor Derek. He'd scratch an itch by his crotch while in his office before thinking that he was doing something perverted, touching a woman's crotch, and then realised that he was just doing what he normally did. He constantly checked his drivers licence through the day as well and even though the picture on the card show the face of the woman, his face now, under the section stating the sex, it clearly marked male. He opened his coat and button shirt and saw his new, large, breasts being held under a plain bra. He would've explored more but was interrupted by a random knock on the door and he quickly abandoned his attempts when his boss walked in on him as he was undoing the first button on his shirt.

Through some subtle prodding, he questioned everyone he talked to about his body. And just like Bill that morning, all confirmed that he was a male through and through. Eventually, when he got home, he tried to pee as he normally did. He would have tried this at work but would have felt too awkward standing there with nothing to pull out. At home, there was no social anxiety and released the flow. He was rewarded with this action by wetting his pants.

"Shit!" he cried out closing his legs trying to stop the flow but being unfamiliar with his body, he kept going. In a frantic flurry, he twisted himself around and sat on the toilet only getting the last of it in the bowl. He sat there utterly humiliated with his soaked pants at his feet. With another string of expletives he cleaned himself up as best he could and pulled his wet pants off and tossed them in the washing machine along with the rest of the dirty laundry. He had already pulled off his the rest of his clothing adding them to the rest of the wash and walked his naked self into the shower to clean himself as well as remove the dirty feeling from his accident. He was too ashamed in wetting himself to check out his body and did his best to quickly wash himself spending time the necessary scrubbing the area around his crotch especially hard. After finishing his shower and drying off, he put on a fresh change of clothes, all seeming to have been recut to show off his curves.

"How can anyone not see that he was a woman now?" he thought to himself. If it wasn't the blindingly obvious female body he now had, all the clothing he now had definitely screamed sexy chick. And then his live-in girlfriend arrived. With the sexy sway of her hips she sauntered into the room and wrapped her arms around Derek and purred in his ear, a blatant sign she was ready for some lovin'. The rest of the night was filled with sexiness and a heavy dose of the continued awkwardness.

As the days continued Derek received more awkwardness, like a stubborn stain, as he more than once accidently worn a random article of his girlfriend's clothing. She instantly noticed, despite both his and hers were woman's clothing, and got angry at him insisting that he was going to stretch out her clothes as well as somehow being confused which article belonged to whom. It only got more confusing when they went out to a diner date and he was wearing a slinky dress as well. Still, he occasionally mixed up their underwear. The only saving grace that he could see to this confusing transformation was that he didn't seem to get periods. He was thankful for that and was sure he would've been destined for the loony bin if that happened. Maybe he didn't really turn into woman after all, maybe he was just "repackaged".

A year had passed since that strange man turned him into a woman and he was sitting with his friend Bill at the café. Unfortunately, despite his best attempts, he was unable to find the strange man. As he sat there with Bill drinking his coffee Derek occasionally tilted his head back and forth.

"What's with the crazy moves?" Bill asked between sips of his own coffee.

"I got water in my ear while I was in the shower this morning. When I move my head one way it comes out, but when I move my head back it all come back. I don't want to shove anything in there because I'm afraid I'll end up plugging it," he explained. "It's still annoying though."

Bill could only nod at that still not having experienced that, "Hey," he called him as he set his coffee down, "Remember that one time this weird guy came up and 'cured' you?" he asked.

"Y-yeah," Derek answered shifting slightly trying not to think of it.

"Who are you calling weird?" a voice called out.

The two turned to the source of the voice and found it belonged to the man that started this whole debacle.

"You got water in you ear again?" he asked. Derek nodded. "You want me to help you with that?" he asked.

"Oh god yes!" Derek cried out.

The strange man nodded with a smile, "Ok, hold still," he told him as he brought his hands up. Derek was practically humming with excitement. "Annnd... Poof," he said as he motioned his hands in a visually descriptive explosion. Just like before, there was no actual explosion or anything resembling as such.

With trepidation, Derek looked down. And down. He his chest was flat and manly again. "Yes!" he shouted in his mind as the strange man repeated his actions again up at the sky.

Derek stood up to shake the man's hand, "Thank you so much," he told him with all sincerity.

"No problem," the man said as he waved him off, "Let me know if you ever need help getting water out of your ears and I'll be happy to help," he told him with a smile before wishing him good bye and leaving.

Derek waved after him, happy that he was back to his old self. He shifted as he went to sit back down and immediately stopped. His face shifted into an awkward sneer as now that he was a man again he was instantly aware of a critical piece of information.

This morning... He put his girlfriend's underwear on by mistake.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

giggles

that's an interesting effect - turn into a woman, and nobody notices !

DogSig.png

Sex

I have to wonder how he satisfied his girlfriend. She would have to eventually notice that he was doing everything but actual coitus.

By the way, I fully expected the strange person to flip it around so that he thinks that he is a man, but everyone thinks that he is a girl.

Everyone didn't quite notice

Jamie Lee's picture

Poor Derek. Sees himself as a woman, walks into the woman's restroom and gets yelled at. Didn't the strange man fix that small problem, through problem about others not seeing him as a woman?

Or his/her picture on his/ her drivers' license but the check box marked male. Such a confusing time for Derek.

But he, she, was saved by having, once again, water in the ear. Maybe some ear plugs would be a good investment.

Another cute story.

Others have feelings too.