Cresswell Industries -36-37-38-39-

Printer-friendly version

Cresswell Industries:
36 - Autumn Winds
37 - Half-Term
38 - Three Girls and a Boy
39 - Christmas Presence

Cresswell Industries

by Keshara

Chapter Thirty Six

Autumn Winds
Wendy sat in the 4x4 waiting for Michelle to hurry up, before when Michelle was Michael she would have been at her tether and would have been yelling at him to get ready, but not today.

Michelle was excited and had got up early to get dressed, despite last night's lack of sleep through excitement.

For all she could think of was her new school and especially her school uniform and needless to say she still woke her brother up to show off her uniform, as she knew that this would get him even more jealous.

Wendy had already packed her other necessaries and could only smile with joy as her youngest son now procured his new gender completely.

She could not believe that her most rowdiest son would ever make such a demure girl.

Even as she got into the car she smoothed out her skirt and sat with her legs perfectly together.

Wendy began to recall her journey with Madame Grace's housemaid and how she continually touched the hem of her dress and was forever crossing and brushing her legs up against one another.

So she felt relieved when Michelle took to her skirts as naturally as any woman did and did not betray her gender with such a show of devout transvestism.
Alan watched his sister drive off with his mother and soon went to work on his chores, trying desperately not to think about his own return to school next week.
With his mother gone he then realised that he would have most of the morning to do his chores dressed in her clothes, so eagerly he raided her wardrobe and dresser.

Applying the makeup just as Denise had showed him he then brought out his hidden cache of panties and pantyhose that Denise and Joan had smuggled to him.

However, never once did he wonder why they were so eager to help him with his lust for crossdressing?

Placing a panty pad into the gusset of his favourite white laced panties, he then smoothly guided the soft sheen of his tan coloured pantyhose up over his legs and then over his hips.

Yet as he continued to dress and paused to glance at the mirror, never did it cross his mind that his overweight frame was beginning to take on a more feminine curvature? For all he could ever see was the overweight young boy he had always been since he had reached his teens.

Wendy obviously knew all about Allan's crossdressing, but as she had been told by Grace, that to suppress his desire would only strengthen it and she could not wait to see the confusion on his face when his father came home as a woman.
Alan had just finished ironing his mother's knew set of lingerie that he desperately wanted to try on himself, though he knew he could never wear her underwear for his large bottom would stretch the fabric and she would know that he had been wearing them.

Further still she was constantly reminding him that he was now the man of the house.

In fact that statement could never have rung more true for Alan for when his father finally returned from his stay at the health farm, where he had been treated for his illness, the shock caused his determination to crossdress even more.

He also overheard his mother and Madame Grace talking about his father not ever being considered a male again, but it still came as shock to him when his mother introduced his father as Aunt Hayley.

"Now Allan your father will be here any moment and I just want to clarify his position within the family now ok?" Wendy sat her son down. "He is no longer a man and he no longer wants to be thought of as one. He or I should say she is now just our housemaid and housekeeper. You should at least be pleased that all those chores I gave you, will now be given to her. You may call her Auntie if you wish, but in time you might have to look upon her as just a maid and nothing more. Your sister has already met Hayley for the Health Farm is on the same estate as her new school and just as she has been told I will tell you. If anyone asks about your father... Telling them that he has decided to live the rest of his life as woman is not something I think you would want to explain to anyone, so you will just tell them that he ran off with his girlfriend... Is that clear?"

"Yes mother," Allan nodded dejectedly. His mind trying desperately to understand why his brother and know his father wanted to be females and why he had such a craving for dressing up in female clothes too.

Wendy knew the turmoil going on inside Allan, for Madame Grace had warned her to expect his sudden retreat into sadness.

"Allan I know it's hard for you to understand what is happening, but trust me by Christmas you will not only understand but you will be more wiser to what I and Madame Grace require of you!"

Hayley sat anxiously as his Mistress's lover pulled the car up outside the house that was once his.

Looking out he did not expect a welcome from the family members that were once his when he was considered a male and as he did there was none.
What he did not know was that his eldest son was watching him from the bedroom window as his wife's tall blonde hunk of a lover helped him from the car.

Yet all his feelings of family reunions were swept away as he looked down at his three-inch black court shoes and black stockinged ankles as they slipped out of the car and on to the pavement.

The handsome lover of his Mistress offered him an arm, which he quickly accepted. Wrapping his small and slender arm around Ivan's huge forearm he let his wife's lover lead him up the path to the door.

The door opened and Wendy stood in the opening.

"Thank you Ivan I will take it from here!" she smiled at her lover as her eyes fell upon what used to be her husband. "Well Hayley it's nice for you to finally arrive!"

Closing the door she soon dropped her polite stance and began to make her former husband's position within the house clear.

"Now then Hayley I have laid out the clothes I expect you to wear in this house. I have decided that you will not wear a traditional housemaid uniform, as I want people to see what you have become more easily. You will find that all your blouses are see-through and when you do need to replace them you will always buy them as see-through. You will notice that my choice of undergarments for you are as such, a half cup laced bra will always be worn to emphasis your small breasts. In that way they will always be visible to anyone who cares to glance at you. You will always wear flesh-toned pantyhose and white panty-girdles. The skirts you will wear will be whatever colour or design you choose except the hems will always be below your knees. Your shoes will always be court shoes and... Oh yes I nearly forgot I think you should always wear a half-slip under your skirts, I have left several of them in your dresser. You will always wear makeup and I will decide how your hair is shaped. At the moment it is very nondescript but as I'm nearly a fully qualified hairdresser I will cut that for you. Oh and I expect your toenails and your fingernails to be painted the same shades as your dress and makeup colours. Now then on to your station... You will call me Mistress at all times. Now I know that we do not know anyone from this town so when we I take you shopping I will from time to time refer to you as my ex-husband, who has decided to become a woman... This will of course be the only time you will refer to me as Wendy or your ex-wife. You will be pleased to know that we are divorced, for you signed the papers and everything you owned over to me a couple of weeks ago... You do not have to curtsey to me, but obviously you will have to when you are in the presence of Madame Grace or anyone who is equal to or above her. I will inform you of who is and who is not, and by the way you will always curtsey to Ivan.... You will address my daughter and my son as Miss and Master until I tell you otherwise. Although I do foresee my son allowing you to call him Alan when I'm not around, but that is up to him. Now do you want to ask me any questions before you get changed and I start on your hair Hayley?"

"Err... Yes Mistress," Hayley stuttered. "You mentioned your daughter?"

"Oh yes? Hmmm? Well I suppose they are in a way your children too... So I suppose I should inform you that your youngest son is well... He is never going to grow up as male, you see being a young boy and with boys always being late to reach puberty. He has been receiving growth hormones that have hastened his puberty into a young girl, but you will see how he has blossomed when he returns home from Cresswell's Preparatory School for Girls."

"Oh I see Mistress, and what of Alan?"

"As I have said you will be interacting with Alan more on a day to day basis... For this week you will be taking over all of his chores, because in all fairness you really are nothing more than just a housemaid," she began as she leaned forward and hushed her voice. "Alan is going through a very awkward stage with his hormones as well and now that you are here I expect you to support him in every way possible. Alan loves dressing up as girl, like you do now, but I have given him the impression that I do not like it. You will help him with his secret desire to wear female clothes when I am not around... And considering I do work at a salon full time you will have plenty of time to help him crossdress... Ok?"

"Yes Mistress," he replied solemnly. "Err Mistress can I ask one more question?"
"Yes go on!" she sounded annoyed.

"Will I be able to drive to the shops on my own?"

"No! You may not," she shouted down at her feminised ex-husband. "I can see that I will have to get Madame to erase every male response from your silly little head."

Wendy marched her ex-husband to his room and ordered him to undress and bathe so that she could style his hair in a womanlier guise.

Sitting on the bed she watched Hayley undress amazed at how much he had changed.

Wendy stood at five foot eight and had never considered herself tall for a woman, but that was until today, for her ex-husband's height was now below hers.

Hayley was now down to his matching black panties and bra and Wendy indicated for him to come nearer her and remove them.

Hayley's small but very prominent breasts dropped before his wife.

Wendy smiled, as she looked at her ex-husband's darkened aureoles, they were as wide as her own and as he stood there nervously she deliberately brushed the surface of his nipples and watched them slowly begin to erect.

"They are cute Hayley!" she smiled at her feminised ex-spouse. "Now then lets see the rest of you!"

Hayley began to peel his black panties from his hips and it was then, when the material coiled over his hips, that she realised that his body was indeed changing into a woman's.

"My goodness look at your hips?" she placed her hand over his hip. "Turn around I'll slip your panties off!"

Wendy pulled her ex husband's panties down his soft and fleshy bottom and once again she ran her hands over his very soft skin.

"Turn around Hayley!" she ordered him and when he did she had to laugh as she came across the only part of his anatomy that was still male. Well almost!

"Honey that little thing will never ever please a girl again... Will it?"

"No Mistress Wendy it will not," he replied in his softly and very womanly voice.

"Just look at you... You're a bitch my dear and you look simply wonderful," she stood up and looked down at him. "You're even shorter than me now... Oh this is so fantastic... I'm going to have such fun showing you off, but that will have to wait... Now go and bathe and then put on those clothes I've left out for you."

"Thank you Mistress," he eagerly sauntered off to the bathroom.

As Wendy watched Hayley disappear into the bathroom she did not feel any remorse over what they had done to her husband, in fact she was beginning to thrive on it. He had already displayed a very strong male thought pattern, when he had asked about driving and she did not want any male thoughts disrupting her plans for herself, so instantly she was in contact with Madame Grace.

Explaining to Alan that Madame wanted to see his father before anyone else other than herself, she marched her feminised ex-husband round to see Grace.
Grace was amazed at how well the drugs had worked on Harvey, for if she had not seen him before, she would have thought that the slim woman standing before her was a woman.

"So Wendy what is so important that you feel you should disturb me?" Grace enquired.

"I know that I... I mean that we are all indebted to you for what you have done for us, but I have decided that I would like to remain married to Harvey!"

"Well I... Err... Must admit I did not think you had any say in what I want for you and your family?" Grace replied, taken aback by Wendy's demand.

"Yes I know Madame," she looked solemn at her owner. "But I believe that my husband's embarrassment would be complete if we were still husband and wife!"

"Explain?"

"Well if people know that we are separated then his change will look like it was his decision and not yours or Lady Cresswell's. So I thought that it would add to my pleasure and your enjoyment if people saw him as the unfaithful husband whose wife had turned him into woman as a punishment for his infidelity."

"Well I don't see no problem in that," Grace responded, although she was beginning to wonder if Wendy's resourcefulness may have been down to a glitch in her own programming of Harvey's wife. "So is that all?"

"Err no Madame," she looked down as she responded.

"Go on?"

"I was wondering if you could program my husband to be the epitome of feminine grace."

"What makes you believe that he requires this alteration?"

"He still has male thought patterns Madame!"

"We normally leave our transformed shemales with some semblance of their former selves as this adds to their humiliation. Without it they would never know that what they have become is irreversible. It makes them helpless!"

"Yes Madame, but I already feel that for him. And besides it would help improve Alan's feelings towards himself if he sees that his father has become so docile and so womanly... I want complete control over him, to be able to completely dominate him!" Wendy gave a wicked smile as she looked over at her husband.

"Very well, but I'll will have to get approval from her Ladyship, so you will have to wait here while I speak with her? But if she says no, then that will be the end of this is that clear?"

"Oh yes Madame," Wendy bowed her head in acceptance.

Lady Melissa informed Grace that she liked the idea of Wendy running the rule over her own family and even commended Grace on allowing her to even express that wish. So straight away Grace gave Wendy the good news.

"Now you do understand that once I loose your husband's trigger, we can not reverse it?" Grace explained to Wendy as her husband sat in a trance waiting what would be a permanent state of psyche.

"Oh yes Madame I want him as sugary and submissive as possible!"

"Very well!" Grace turned her attention to Harvey. "Harvey, you do know that you are a woman?"

"Yes Madame!"

"Good because as from today, you will never ever have another male thought in your head. Harvey is completely dead. His voice will never again appear to cross-examine anything you do. Hayley Anne Robinson is your name and ever since you were a young boy that was the person you wanted to be. If anyone ever tries to tell you different you will put him or her right by explaining that you was once a man, but since you got married to Wendy the urge to become Hayley had never gone away, for you hated every minute of being a man. Hayley Anne you will obey Wendy's every command and you will never ever question anything she asks you to do. Hayley Anne you are naive and absolutely feminine in everything you do or say and as the weeks progress you will settle into the role of not only housemaid and keeper, but you will take up the position of a very submissive wife in your marriage. You have never driven a car in your life and would not have a clue how too, in fact anything that is asked of you to do that it is considered manly, will be too much for you. You will always explain that you are woman and you are absolutely useless at manly things... Now to the most important part of your new life... The little disposition between your legs will be your most prized asset until Wendy says otherwise, you will have no qualms about being naked or people seeing you naked. Your sexual desire will always increase whenever a male is in the vicinity of you and the larger the male the more wanton you will feel. If and when Wendy decides that you should perform any sexual act upon a male, you will worship his genitals with the venom and tenacity of a bitch on heat, in fact you will always behave like a bitch on heat whenever you are required too by your wife. And the more sex you have the more you will want...Now Hayley Anne Robinson when I say the word that is your trigger for reprogramming you, this trigger will be lost forever and you will continue with your life as you believe is correct!"

Wendy released Harvey from his trigger.

"Hayley... Come on we've got to go!" Wendy ordered her husband home.

"Oh yes Mistress Wendy, I'm ready," Hayley gracefully stood up. "Thank you ever so much Madame Grace!" he gave a little curtsey and just as Grace had programmed his inner psyche to do, he very femininely hurried on his tiptoes to catch up with his wife.

Wendy watched her husband's every move and could not help but laugh, as every move he made was a very inexorable and so femininely executed that anyone who saw him would have found it hard to believe that he was once a man.

"Come on Hayley... Alan is waiting to see you!" Wendy called out to her husband.

Hayley was so overwhelmed by her new wedged-shaped haircut that she found it hard to stop touching the nape of her neck where Wendy had shaved it.
Alan stood in the hallway awaiting his father appearance and when he finally did appear he was totally dumbfounded.

"Oh hello Master Alan, I'm Hayley Anne and I believe you have to show me the ropes around this beautiful house. I must admit you have kept this place in such pristine condition, considering you are a young man. I bet you are relieved I've finally come home to take over, cause all that ironing is a woman's job really!"

"Alan say something to Aunt Hayley," Wendy prompted her son.

"Err... Yes it is Fath... Err Auntie Hayley!" he finally blurted out. His face displaying total disbelief at how feminine and womanly his father had become.
"Good now that you two have made acquaintances Alan, you can begin showing Aunt Hayley where all the cleaning stuff is," Wendy commanded her family firmly. "And Hayley Ivan will be staying tonight so make sure my bedroom is spotless for tonight and my satin sheets are all neatly folded into place."

"Oh yes Mistress Wendy," Hayley followed behind her son in what was obviously going to become a very aggravating ever so womanly gait. "Oh Ivan is so handsome isn't he?" Hayley whispered to Alan as he took her into the kitchen.
The next week saw Hayley taking over the reigns of housemaid, while Alan began to drift into disillusionment with his own deep rooted need to become a girl like the rest of his family. By Sunday Hayley had completely taken over from Wendy in reminding him that he needed to get all his new school clothes ready for Monday.

Sunday:
Dreading tomorrow and my new school, Aunt Hayley tells me not to worry, but I replied that was all right for her, cause she's able to wear women's clothes for the rest of her life. Aunt did give me a weird reply, something about how she could help me with my problem and that I need not worry.

Chapter Thirty Seven

Half Term
Alan could not wait for the bell to go, for Fridays was his favourite day.
Not because it meant the end of a week of insults and humiliation from certain boys in the classes he attended, but because Friday's were the days that he was always met at the gates by his Aunt Hayley and Madame Grace's housemaid Joan.

Yet to make the day even more sweeter for him, today was also the last day of the term too.

Hayley, Joan and Mr Finnegan, for he always took and picked him up from school, always went shopping on a Friday afternoon and the shops they visited were always clothes stores.

Hayley had been truthful with her promise on helping him out with his crossdressing secret and had played a major part in Alan being able to wear his Aunt's clothes at every opportunity possible.

However her size seemed to be getting smaller each week and he was finding it hard to fit into her panty girdles anymore, in fact Alan had not realised that his Aunt was now shorter than he was despite being only five foot five himself.

Hayley was excited about today's shopping trip for she was going to buy an outfit for her visit to the farm where she would not only undergo an examination, but would also bring Michelle home with her for half term.

Joan was continually fending of Mr Finnegan's wandering hands as they shopped and found it hard not to accept the jewellery he bought her.
Alan wondered if Joan would ever bow to the polite and funny Irish man's advances, but considering he was still trying after so many months, he guessed that she must have some reason behind not accepting his many offers of a date.
In all everything was going quite well for the Robinson's.

Wendy was now working six days a week at the salon and was extremely pleased at how domesticated her husband was turning out to be for he was either busy cleaning or cooking whenever she saw him and in a way he was also beginning to look rather appealing too.

Michelle had settled into her new school superbly and from the letters she sent to Wendy she was still rather overwhelmed at being there.

Alan remained at home whilst his mother and his Aunt went to Cresswell's to fetch his sister and this gave him an ideal opportunity to dress up for the last time until the new term started.

Wendy waited patiently for her husband to appear and when he did she just could not hold back her amazement.

She had decided that he could have his hair longer than she had wanted and had styled it into a wide shoulder length bob and with his pink and black dotted wool sixties style pencil skirt and matching jacket he looked absolutely sexy.
Hayley took small dainty steps as she descended the stairs on her pink six-inch high stilettos.

Her tight skirt rubbed gorgeously against her flesh-toned pantyhose and for the first time ever she knew what it was like to not wear a slip beneath her skirt. Purposefully she had over-sprayed her perfume, for she knew that Wendy wanted her smelling as sweet as ever for her test today. Reaching the bottom she moved over to the mirror and checked her lacquered hair and gold hoop earrings, her pink long nails matching her makeup perfectly.

"Right let's have the jacket open I want people to see those two little treasures!" Wendy demanded as she stood behind her five foot four inch shemale husband, who even despite his added six inches was still smaller than his wife. "I can't believe I'm still taller than you even when you're wearing high heels?"

Hayley smiled heartily as she unbuttoned her pink and black chequered jacket. Although she wore a white ribbed roll necked top it was still thin enough to allow her white lace half-cup bra to be visible.

"Here I will put this on you," Wendy placed a silver chain around his neck which had his name Hayley Anne on it and then attached a pearl necklace to finish of his look. "There you look absolutely divine my dear!"

Alan had watched the whole episode from the kitchen doorway and felt very jealous of his former father Aunt Hayley, especially when he wanted to wear female clothes too.

Watching them leave with his mother's lover, Ivan, he soon forgot all about his envy and headed straight to Hayley's room to sift through the clothes she had hidden for him.

Hayley sat perfectly crossed legged in the back of the limousine facing her mistress. Wendy could not help smile as she looked across at the small and feminine creature that was once her husband. His perfume was sweet and his every move was so aching and annoyingly feminine she was beginning to doubt her own gender.

Arriving at Cresswell's they were met by a very cute smiling maid with very small breasts that were pushed so tightly together they seemed like that wanted to break free from their constriction.

Curtseying she led them into the Health Farm's entrance and took them to an office where a Matron was waiting for them.

"Welcome Mrs Robinson!" she shook Wendy's hand. "And you must be Hayley Anne?"

"Yes Madame I am!" she curtseyed delicately.

"Oh my you are so darling!" the matron held a hand up to her mouth with shock.

"Thank you Matron he is absolutely dainty... Just as I wanted him to be!" Wendy laughed in reply.

"Ok Hayley dear if you would like go into the next room and strip Miss Celeste will be along to run a few tests on you!" the matron ordered. "And Mrs Robinson if you would like to watch you may!"

Wendy followed her husband into the observation room and felt excited at the prospect of seeing him naked and being prodded by the doctor.

Hayley held a hand to her heart as she entered the room and saw the table, she could only vaguely recall the tests she had when she had been here last, but this time she hoped it would be less painful.

"Come on Hayley get undressed the doctor will be here soon!"

Hayley smiled and began to remove her jacket.

Wendy was totally amazed at the slenderness of her husband's arms, for where he once had muscles he had none at all. She then began to remove her tight fitting white ribbed top, but ran into trouble getting it over her hair.

"Here let me help you sweetheart!" Wendy came up behind him and helped him pull the material carefully over his lacquered hair. The smell of his perfume was very intoxicating and for the first time in months Wendy was actually feeling a sexual urge towards him.

"No leave the bra till last!" she pulled his delicate long fingers from the clasp of his lace bra. "I want to see you in your bra and panty girdle."

Hayley then turned her fingers to unzipping her pink and black chequered lamb's wool skirt that fell just below her knees. Then with absolute feminine precision she let the skirt slip from her hips and stepped out of it. Bending her knees she leant down and picked it up and placed it on the chair with her jacket and top.
Next she took hold of the elasticised top of her pantyhose and began to roll them slowly over her hips.

Wendy was totally astounded at her husband's perfectly formed female behind and for the first time ever had to admit that she could never again look at him as her husband, for he was most definitely a she.

Sliding her feet from her stiletto's she eased her pantyhose down to her knees and then continued to roll them off of her legs.

Wendy could see that Hayley had obeyed her strict colour code for his toenails were the same colour as his nails. "Turn around sweetheart I want to see you remove that dainty bra in front of me.

"Yes Mistress!" he replied softly and demurely.

Wendy was absolutely stunned at the sight of her husband standing before her in his white lace half-cup bra and white panelled front panty girdle. True a few weeks ago his body did have obvious female appearances but now six weeks later, here he was standing before her seven to eight inches smaller than her and with the body of a woman.

"Go on remove your bra!" she smiled heartily at him.

The love of a man's look had completely disappeared from Hayley's face, for she now looked up at her wife with utmost devotion, she felt pretty and beautiful and only wished to please her Mistress.

Happily she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. Wendy felt an unusual urge to suck upon her husband's two small pert globes of female enchantment as they delicately wobbled before her. His nipples where long and erect and his aureoles were dark brown and very wide.

"Oh my goodness Hayley Anne Robinson you are so gorgeous!" she summoned the words of pride from her throat.

Hayley blushed and gave a sweet little curtsey as she began to roll his panty girdle from her wide hips.

Wendy stood and watched with a very lustful eye as she saw her husband's tiny cock fall free from its incarceration. "Oh my goodness it is so cute!" her mouth fell open with disbelief.

"Thank you Mistress!" Hayley continue to roll her panty girdle down to her knees and then let them slip to the floor.

Hayley's mind was completely at ease with the way she looked and the more her body astounded Wendy the more she drew compliments on the way she now looked.

"Can you help me up onto the table please Mistress?" Hayley asked.

Wendy now towered over her husband and taking hold of his very small and slender hand she helped him up onto the steel table.

The coldness of the table caused Hayley's nipples to harden even more and Wendy could not take her eyes off of them as they crested his very small breasts. She could not believe that her husband was now a woman and for the first time she was actually wondering what it would be like to fuck him or watch him being fucked.

Just then the double doors to the far side opened and in walked a very beautiful woman dressed in a long white coat.

Her coat was long but she wore it open and as she walked it parted to reveal her very curvaceous body, which was accentuated by the tight red ribbed dress she wore.

Wendy was totally lost for words at the woman's sexy and very beautiful appearance, for she had only ever seen a woman with her looks and body in films.

"Good Morning Mrs Robinson, I am Celeste, Hayley Anne's doctor!" she introduced herself.

"Err... Yes Good Morning!" she shook the lady doctor's soft and well manicured hand.

"Now then Hayley how are you?"

"I'm very well thank you Doctor," Hayley smiled back almost pleased that her nakedness was the central attraction in the room.

"Now then Mrs Robinson, I am going to run a few tests on your husband to see how he's progressing and... My... Looking at him I'd say he has progressed very well," she suddenly gasped as she looked at Wendy's husband very feminine body.

Wendy stood and watched Celeste as she began to feel her husband's feminine charms. Tenderly she squeezed his breasts and pulled on his elongated nipples until she had them high and rigid.

"Hmmm very sensual," Celeste smiled as she let go of them. "Ok sweetheart lets get your feet up in the air and then I can take a sample."

Pressing a button the legs of the table rose and a gap between Hayley's legs appeared. Celeste then pulled on some rubber gloves and then took hold of his very small penis.

"Mrs Robinson what size did Hayley used to be?"

"Err... Only six or seven inches erect I think!"

"Oh good I do love to see a transformed male's genitals shrink," she laughed as she pulled on the small expansion of manhood. "I'm sorry Hayley but this little thing will never again please a woman!"

Wendy could only agree as she saw the doctor pull up her husband's two-inch and very tiny penis up into air.

"Even his testes have become small!" Celeste remarked as her fingers then pulled apart the loose folds of skin that once contained his manly testicles. "Ah yes here they are, come and have a look... This is all that is left of them...Don't be shy you can touch them."

Wendy ran her fingers across the loose fleshy folds of his scrotum and was totally flabbergasted at how small his testes had become. "My goodness they're the size of peanuts!"

"Yes they are, I must admit I did not think that the formula would emasculate the subject so well!" Celeste admitted her surprise, as she pulled out a small clear glass vial. "Now then Mrs Robinson I require your assistance with this next test... If you could hold this container," she directed Wendy as she placed Hayley's small appendage into the tube.

Then Wendy watched with intrigue as Doctor Celeste slipped her fingers into Hayley's back passage and began to work her fingers inside of him.

Hayley's eyes widened with amazement she had no idea how it felt to have a finger slipped into her rectum.

She knew how much Wendy enjoyed having Ivan's huge cock in her anal passage and now she knew why.

The immense pleasure she felt as the doctor twisted and then began to massage a certain part of her caused her to give out a small moan of pleasure, which caught the attention of both Wendy and Doctor Celeste.

"This is totally amazing he has become as sexually sensitive as a female?" Wendy suddenly spoke out.

"Yes his prostate has become hyper sensitive," Celeste returned as her finger continued to rub the spot over and over again.

Hayley could not contain her pleasure and easily gave in to the doctor's finger, for her small moan began to gain volume.

"Ohhhhhh... So sorr! Ohhhhhhh my, hmmmmmmm yessssss!" Hayley found it hard to concentrate on anything else but the pleasure of the finger in her bottom.
Wendy looked across at her husband as he writhed with absolute pleasure on the table.

His moans were that of a woman and his hands were now playing with his very long nipples as his waist bucked in rhythm to the doctor's moves.

"Mrs Robinson please concentrate with the tube I do not wish to catch your husband's orgasm in my face!" she promptly reminded Wendy.

"Oh yes sorry Doctor," she apologised. "Will this small tube catch all of his sperm?"

"Your husband will never produce sperm again my dear! What he will generate will be a female ejaculation, well something along the lines of that... We've yet to see the results?"

Hayley was now in complete female abandonment, she was a woman in mind and virtually in body, so she could only concede that she would have to give in to the same desires of a female enjoying sexual pleasure.

Holding her small tits tight she tugged on them and gave out a very high feminine shrill of delight as her tiny cock erupted into the tube her wife Wendy was holding.

Then she lost consciousness.

Wendy was speechless as her husband's orgasm erupted before her eyes and as she looked at the tube, the expected white mess of a male's ejaculation was not there. Instead it was clear goo that stuck to the end of the tube when the doctor took it from her hand and away from Hayley's still small cock.

"Right then Mrs Robinson if you would like to go back into the office Matron will take you to see the good Dr Van Getz. And while you are there I can scan your husband's bone structure to see how the treatment has gone," Celeste explained to Hayley Anne's wife as she glanced at the specimen in the tube as she capped it.

Chapter Thirty Eight

Three Girls and a Boy

"My god it works! Just look at the change in bone structure around his pelvis... If he hadn't been born a man he'd be able to give birth!" Celeste showed Lady Melissa the results of Hayley Anne's scan.

"Celeste you are remarkable!" Lady Melissa responded with a deep smile. "I think this calls for a celebration!"

"The sample he ejected is one hundred percent female and goes to prove that even without his testicles he is able to produce an ejaculation... With more research I believe we can make the breakthrough... Unfortunately he still has a penis but I'm awfully glad to say that it will only serve as a kind of clitoris now!"

"Celeste you have done superb and I know that you will deliver the results with your next project as you have done here... But now we will just concentrate on celebrating," Lady Melissa gave her top scientist a hug of congratulations.

"I'm so sorry my Lady but working for you is so much better than working for those army jerks," she responded with a tear in her eye.

"Look I'm sorry I left you working alongside those arseholes longer than required, but you are the best in the field of genetic research and prizing you away from them was very hard to do."

"Oh your Ladyship I understand fully, but more so I'm pleased with my new body and my new face!"

Yvonne Cooper was left an orphan at the age of twelve when her mother and father, who were living under a witness protection cover, were killed by hitman from the organisation they had turned evidence against.

Being thrust from a loving family life into a life of numerous foster parents played havoc on her young mind and with the fact that she also suffered from a glandular imbalance, her weight caused her untold grief at the hands of school bullies, especially the cheerleaders.

Leaving school she went to college and buried her head in books concerning genetics, she wanted to find a cure for her problem and thought that only someone who suffered from it would understand it.

After two very good years at college studying chemistry and physics she was soon offered a place at a science academy that was uncannily funded by one of Lady Melissa's pharmaceutical companies, instantly her views and theories became noted amongst the top chemists and theologians at the academy.

At the age of twenty-five the military soon approached her and offered her a job working in genetics at one of their top-secret facilities, unfortunately their research was not geared for helping people, rather more in destroying them.
With Lady Melissa having just signed an agreement on behalf of Cresswell Industries to liase with them over some new genetic weapon, Yvonne's skills were finally brought to her attention.

Annoyed that Yvonne had slipped through her academy without her knowing, she soon began to conspire a way of getting the brilliant young genetics engineer back on her team.

The secret offer of complete immunity and a completely new identity and a laboratory and unlimited funds to continue her own work, which was very, much aligned to Melissa's plans for a world controlled by women, was too good to refuse.

Not being blessed with good looks or a body to die for Yvonne took no time in accepting, for Melissa had been very convincing and honest in her approach.
However Lady Melissa knew the exact buttons to press in order to convince her to join her.

The idea that she would become as beautiful and sexy as a glamour model had rekindled the abuse she suffered from all those cheerleaders back in her schooldays and with this thought, combined with her hidden desire to be just like those cheerleaders, she readily agreed to the offer.

The whole episode of Yvonne's departure from the army was very cleverly orchestrated, for Melissa knew that the army would not let one of their top geneticist go so amicably.

Yvonne Cooper was met by a very horrific and untimely death, in the shape of her car plunging off of a cliff into the sea, while in reality she was reborn as Celeste Cresswell.

Three months of surgery and lipo-suction had given Yvonne the face and body of a film goddess and now that she was beautiful as well as intelligent Melissa was more than happy to make her, the future successor and heir to the title of Ladyship.

Hayley Anne was so excited to finally catch a glimpse of her youngest son that she nearly tore Wendy's jacket sleeve off as she pulled her towards the ensemble of young schoolgirls who were appearing in the huge hall for collection.

She had missed his gradual transgression in to the sweet young girl Wendy had helped him to be but Wendy had now given her total control over her.

"Don't forget Hayley I want her as annoyingly feminine as you are!" Wendy had ordered her after Mistress's meeting with Dr Van Getz.

Michelle was sad that the term had come to an end for she had enjoyed everyday she had spent there, although she was surprised to find that there was only eight girls in her dormitory she was relieved to find out that they were all special like her.

However, intrigue gripped her as she made her way out into the large hall, for she caught sight of her mother standing with a strange auburn haired woman constantly pulling on her arm.

"Oh she's simply adorable!" Hayley swooned as she looked at her former son.

"Hello mother," she replied still rather unsure at who the woman next to her was.

"Hello sweetheart, this is Hayley Anne or should I say this used to be your father!" Wendy explained.

"Oh?" she looked at the smiling woman with suspicion. "But wasn't father living with his girlfriend?"

"Yes he was and know he's home where he belongs. Now gather your things and come along."

The journey in the limousine was a one sided conversation between a nodding and rather reluctant Michelle and her one time father, who she was told to refer to as Aunt Hayley.

Yet the journey was not straight home for Wendy had been instructed to drop Hayley and Michelle of at the mall so that Hayley could fit Michelle for the dresses and other clothing she was going to wear now that she was under the tutoring of her Aunt.

While Wendy had been instructed to return to Cresswell's for some kind of medical procedure.

Michelle winced as her Aunt pulled out some very frilly and pretty dresses and put them up against her and the whole situation took away any excitement she had of showing off her school uniform.

Wendy was taken back to Cresswell's and for the first time ever she found her self on the table her husband occupied earlier.

"Now then Wendy I understand Dr Celeste has explained what I am going to do?" the Matron began.

"Yes you are going to fit a specially designed sex aide to me!" Wendy smiled back at the plump Matron.

Matron then showed her what the appliance was and did.

Wendy smiled and sat back as the needle numbed her groin.

Alan made sure that he had removed all traces of his makeup and nail varnish as the limousine pulled up, however the only people to come home was Aunt Hayley and his sister, who seemed rather unhappy at being home.

"Now upstairs young lady and get undressed I will be up to arrange your clothing for today and tomorrow's meeting with Madame Grace," Hayley ordered her youngest son, for she needed time to change into her usual clothes.

Ivan had already explained to her that Wendy would not be home until tomorrow for she was undergoing a minor operation at Cresswell's, so Hayley decided to make the most of her day and night in charge.

Changing her underwear Hayley pulled up her half-slip and stepped into a pleated navy skirt that fell to just above her ankles. Straightening her very sheer and see-through white blouse she smiled at her reflection in the mirror, she absolutely loved the way she looked and the fact that her small fleshy breasts were virtually on display beneath her ultra sheer see-through blouse only pleased her reconfigured female mind more.

Hurriedly she made her way to Michelle's room for she was aching to dress her as prettily as any young girl should look and after all Mistress Wendy had given her permission to shower her in absolute femininity at all time.

Michelle was just stepping out of her bathroom when Aunt Hayley appeared.
"Come on sweetheart I've got to do your hair!" Hayley smiled with absolute pride as she watched her former son change from a bathrobe into her matching pink cotton panties and training bra.

Michelle looked embarrassed as she did.

"Oh dear you have nothing that I've not seen before, now hurry up!" Hayley reprimanded her.

"But I have clothes that mother brought me before I went to school?"

"Your Mother has placed you in my charge and as you will find when she returns, she will agree with everything I ask of you. You are going to learn good manners like me and learn to enjoy the wonderful femininity you have been so lucky to be given. Your brother would give anything to be in your place and I'm sure you would not wish to go back to a boys school like him!"

"No Aunt Hayley I would not!" she responded dejectedly.

Hayley gleamed with pride as she watched Michelle responding to her orders.

"Good now you will always wear small laced ankle socks with your sandals and a different dress everyday. I do not want to see you in short skirts and t-shirts is that understood, that sort of dressing is for tomboys is that clear!"

"Yes Aunt Hayley," she nodded as she picked out a pink frilled dress with a bow from her cupboard. "Now you will find plenty of crinolines and petticoats to go under your dresses in your draws!"

With Michelle dressed in the new clothes given her, Hayley then set about tying her brown shoulder length hair into a two pigtails where upon she finished them off with pink ribbons.

"Now stand up... And fluff out your dress... Madame Grace would be very upset if she saw you disobeying the one golden rule for young girls!" Hayley once again reprimanded Michelle.

Alan had not looked forward to his sister's return for he knew she would be forever gloating on how fabulous it was to be at a girls school, however when Hayley announced his sister's appearance in the lounge and told her to curtsey to him, his estimations were wrong.

Alan could not believe how annoyingly girlie his sister was dressed and when she curtseyed, he found it hard not to laugh.

"Now then Master Alan, Miss Michelle is under strict instructions to treat you with the respect you deserve as you are now the only male left in the house," Hayley explained to Alan and gave him a wink. "Miss Michelle you will only tell your brother about your wonderful school if he asks and you will tell him with the excited enthusiasm of the giddy schoolgirl you are!"

"Yes Aunt," she gave a little curtsey to acknowledge her Aunt's words of warning, for she knew that she would carryout the threat of sending her back to a boys school like her brother.

Alan knew that his Aunt had read his diary entries and was glad that she had, but as sickly girlie as his sister was now to be, she still caused him a little jealousy for she was wearing girl's clothes and he was not.

Wendy arrived home the next day and was told to immediately take her family to see Madame Grace that evening. Michelle looked to her mother as she returned home for some sort of solace as to the way her Aunt had decided to dress her, but Wendy just commented on how pretty and well dressed she was. Then before she could reply told her that she expected her to obey her Aunt's every command.

Joan met Wendy and her family as they arrived and instantly took them into the big lounge area where Ivan was seated with Grace.

"Ah Wendy thank you for coming to see me tonight... And what do we have here?" Grace motioned Michelle towards her.

"Yes Madame!" she gave a cute curtsey.

"Oh you look simply adorable... You know I remember when you used to dress like your brother... I bet your glad that you don't have to wear silly boys clothes anymore.?"

"Yes Madame I love wearing girls clothes, thank you!" Michelle curtseyed again.
"And this very well presentable woman must be?"

"Hayley Anne Robinson, Madame!" she curtseyed.

Well Wendy I must admit your husband makes a fetching little housewife!"

"Yes Madame he does!" Wendy replied, but without a curtsey.

"Now Hayley I'm sure you and Joan have lots to catch up on so if you go with her you can take your delightful niece and nephew with you!" Grace clicked her fingers for Joan to show them out of her lounge. "Ivan you may go too I have no need for you now!"

Ivan bowed and left the room behind the others.

"Now Wendy I take it you no longer have any feelings for my husband?"

"No Madame," she replied with a smile.

"Good please sit my dear," Grace offered her a seat opposite and then triggered Wendy's control.

"Wendy now that your husband is a very well proportioned female I feel it is time you resumed sexual relations with her. She will, as I'm sure you have already decided, become the mother figure to both of your children. And it is in this role that I expect you to place her in the bedroom too. Although you feel the need to look upon her as your very feminised husband, you will no longer do this. For he is to take the wife's role in your relationship day and night and at all times do I make myself clear?"

Wendy nodded in agreement.

"I am well aware that you have only been having anal sex for the past month or so, but the appliance you now have attached to your groin is solely for Hayley's pleasure. I believe they have made it as stimulating for you too, but as I stress it's very important for Hayley that she becomes accustomed to accommodating a man's penis. I know that she was shown at your visit to Cresswell's how to douche and she will do this automatically three to four times a day. So she will inevitably be ready for sex at any time when the mood suits you and I believe that you already have the desire to fuck her senseless eh?"

"Oh yes Madame I can't wait!" Wendy found the idea of completing her husband's transcendence into femininity very exciting indeed.

"Now on to Alan... I want Hayley to ease his concern about wearing the panty girdles and pantyhose she has been buying him, for I want him to be wearing them all the time beneath his clothes while at home. I also think it would be a thrill for him if Hayley got him to wear them when they are out shopping this week...And as often as possible too!" Grace continued with Wendy's orders.

"Now I believe that Dr Celeste gave you another serum for Alan, you will instruct Hayley to include it in all of Alan's food when it runs out I will supply you with some more. This new term for Alan is going to be tough but it is essential that he is oblivious to the eventual changes in his body!"

"But surely he's body is going to look more feminine as the term goes on?"

"Yes but I will make sure he only sees it as his overweight problem getting out of hand. He will undoubtedly begin to feel depressed at being at the school, but whoever hurts him or gives him a hard time will be dealt with in the new year.!"

"Will he be continuing with the school in the New Year?"

"Oh no my dear, Lady Melissa expects Alan to be the belle of her New Year Ball!"

Wendy waited until she had finished her diner before she informed Hayley about the new serum for Alan. Hayley took in all the instructions and removed her mistress's plate.

"Hayley when you have finished in the kitchen I want you to go up into my bedroom and on the bed you will find a few presents I have brought you. I want to see you in them and standing besides my bed... Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress," Hayley smiled in wonderment as to what presents she had brought her.

With Alan and Michelle both obeying Hayley's strict instructions of being in their bedrooms by seven every evening, she eagerly did the last of her duties and rather dizzily made her way up stairs.

Reaching the room that once was hers when she was Mistress Wendy's husband not once did the recollection of how she was once the man of the house ever enter her, now rather empty, head.

Several boxes lay upon her Mistress's bed and eagerly she danced over to them. Opening the first she pulled out a chiffon pink negligee. Excitement coursed her body as she then pulled out a see-through pink baby doll and matching thong panties. Then she opened the other box and pulled out a six-inch high pair of fluffy slipper shoes. Instantly she began to unzip her long skirt and stepped out of it then she pulled down her long half-slip. However she suddenly caught sight of herself in the full mirror and for the first time realised how wonderfully female she was. Unbuttoning her see-through blouse she watched herself as she unclipped her bra and saw her small breasts fall free. Running her hand over them she sighed as her touch caused her nipples to enlarge.

"Oh Hayley Anne Robinson you are one lucky girl!" she cooed to herself as she tweaked both of her nipples to their fullness and then rolled her pantyhose down her legs and then removed her panty girdle. Picking up her clothes she placed them neatly against a chair and then walked over to the clothes her Mistress had bought her.

Wendy climbed the stairs slowly she wanted to make sure her wife was ready. Giggling slightly to herself she could not believe that she was actually thinking of her husband as a wife, but as Madame Grace had already said, that is what they want of him and that is what she wants of him too.

Opening the door she looked over to the bed. Standing by the bed was Hayley, dressed in the ensemble she had brought him that morning.

"Come here you little minx!" Wendy ordered Hayley.

"Yes Mistress," she gave a little curtsey and giddily walked over to her Mistress.

"Lets have a look at you!" she held her wife's delicate hands up and observed her delicate female body. "Oooooh your titties are so delicious beneath that baby doll I can't wait to suck on them!"

"Thank you Mistress," Hayley gave a cute little curtsey and turned around.

"Now walk over to the bed!"

Hayley did as she was told and could feel the sexual desire of her Mistress as she moved and swayed her hips.

Wendy could not believe the sensation she was feeling in her panties, the minor implant she had undergone was beginning to prove her doubts wrong.
"Turn around bitch!" she ordered her shemale wife.

Hayley did as she was told and turned around.

Wendy could see her small tits poking through her baby doll and the way the negligee hung opened she could see her pretty pink panties beneath them. "Sit crossed legged on the bed bitch!"

Hayley did as she was told and sensuously swung her soft silky skinned legs over themselves.

"What are you bitch?" Wendy demanded as she walked slowly over to her one time husband.

"I am a woman Mistress!"

"No... when you are in this room you are an obedient housewife who always knows her place!"

"I am your wife Mistress," she responded with eagerness.

"Now undress me!" Wendy ordered, with a grin.

Walking over to where Hayley was sitting cross-legged, Wendy turned around and lifted her red wool sweater a little so Hayley could unzip her black pleated knee length skirt. Slowly Hayley unzipped it and watched it as it slid to the floor. Hayley was surprised to find that her mistress wore much the same underwear as she did and delicately ran her hands over Wendy's exposed pantyhosed bottom deliberately feeling the outline of her white panty girdle. Then Wendy removed her sweater and then sighed as Hayley's long nails ran softly up her body to her bra clasps.

"I hope you're not all fingers and thumbs like a man is sweetheart?" Wendy deliberately chided her shemale wife.

"No mistress I hope not!" she replied expertly unclipping the three hooks.

Wendy met her breasts with the palms of her hands and began to feel her self up as she felt Hayley began to pay homage to her bottom with kisses.

"Roll my hose down dear!"

Hayley stood up and then placed her fingers into the elasticised tops of the material, planting several kisses on the curvature of her spine as she did. Hayley could not help but notice her nipples straining through the sheer fabric of her pink baby doll and for the first time ever in her shemale life she felt a strange feeling in her groin. It was more a yearning for something than a reminder that she was excited as it used to be when she was a man.

"Ok Hayley Anne sit back!" she ordered as Hayley worked her hose down to her ankles.

Wendy hastily slipped her feet from her shoes and pulled off her pantyhose herself.

Looking down at her slim stomach she ran her hands over the top laced bow on the panel of her panty girdle and then slowly made her way down to the rather unusual protrusion in her groin.

Turning round she looked down at her shemale husband come wife as she sat awaiting her orders and as she did her excitement at the way Hayley was dressed suddenly caused a reaction in her girdle as her implant moved.

"Oh my goodness!" Hayley brought her hand up to her mouth as she saw the strange looking bulge in her Mistress's panty girdle. "It... It moved?"

"Oh yes my dear it did!" she smiled devilishly as she ran her hands over the bobbing protrusion in her panty girdle.

Hayley looked at the obvious protrusion in her mistress's panty girdle and virtually licked her lips in expectation, for her femininity was complete. She had the desires of a woman and was secretly wishing that the thing moving in her mistress's panty girdle was real.

"Pull my panties down bitch!" Wendy ordered, for the implant that was not only attached to her clitoris, but was deep inside her vagina, was stimulating her like she had never felt before.

Hayley hastily pulled Wendy's panty girdle down and as she did a flesh coloured silicone penis shaped phallus sprung into her face. Hayley held it in her hands and was totally amazed at how life like it was. It not only felt real but it moved like a real one too.

"Suck it bitch!"

Hayley did as she was ordered and placed the imitation penis into her mouth licking the all too real slit at the opening of it as she did.

Wendy could not believe how sensual the implant was as the movements of her pretend penis being touched and then sucked sent vibrations quivering through her lower region.

Hayley enveloped the head of her mistress's sexual extension and ran her fingers beneath it wondering what it would be like to actually run her fingers over a man's set of balls and suck on his cock until it exploded in her mouth.
In fact the more she started to think about it the more she wanted to do it.

Wendy began to move her hips in a rhythm that suited the pleasure she was getting from her end of the extension until she realised that the more she bucked the more her pussy was going to be pleased.

"Get your ass up in the air bitch!" Wendy ordered grabbing hold of Hayley's hair and pulling her away from the phallus.

Hayley obediently turned onto her hands and knees and thrust her bottom up into the air, she knew what was going to happen next and as she was now the obedient wife, she could only oblige in her mistress's sexual requirements.

Wendy pushed Hayley's negligee aside and pulled her baby doll up onto the arc of her back and as she felt the vibrations of her extension on her clitoris she could not help wondering what it would feel like to have a real cock to fuck her shemale wife with.

Grabbing a hold of Hayley's pink thonged gusset she pulled them aside and got her first real glimpse of her former husband's emasculation. His bottom was round and fleshy and wobbled as she touched it, but more intriguing was the lack of genitalia that he used to have. She knew his penis was small and his balls where virtually non-existent, but now with his shemale ass up in the air she could see him in his full shemale glory.

"Oh honey am I gonna fuck you into womanhood!" Wendy sighed with a kind of sordid vengeance as the thought of her silicone penis entering her former husband's arse and completing his feminisation drove her on.

Hayley responded by thrusting her arse higher to accept the prize that would complete her transition from male to shemale and husband to wife.

Without a second thought for how painful it might be for Hayley, Wendy guided the bulbous head of her extension on to the small rosebud that was in all purposes going to be her shemale wife's pussy, she pushed forward.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhh!" Hayley moaned with mixed feelings, as her rectum became full of silicone cock. She felt the invasion fully as it passed her sphincter and went deep into her, however the pain was soon removed as Wendy's bulbous headed phallus moved out and up onto her prostrate. "Ohhhh... Yesssssss!"

"My you even moan like a woman how sweet!" Wendy responded as Hayley exuded the pleasure she felt as the silicone cock brushed her spot time and again.

Wendy knew she was now totally in control and the rising pleasure she was also feeling from the insertion in her vaginal passage drove her forward with venom.
Hayley felt her mistress's hands wrap around her slender waist and felt her rhythm begin to hasten as the pleasure stick went in and out of her shemale pussy and as it did she surrendered to her high feminine needs to be pleasured with a loud moan.

Wendy grinned with determination as the sweet sound of feminine pleasure oozed from her shemale wife's lips. However, she could not explain her own excitement at the sight of her pretend cock going in and out of her shemale wife's wobbling bottom.

Yet on a monitor across the road to the Robinson's household, Grace watched the ex-husband and wife with a smile, for she knew the reason why Wendy was feeling the way she now did.

"Oh...Uhhh...Uhhh... Yes!... Please!" Hayley moaned to the rhythm of her mistress's moves. Her own desires were now fully in her mind as her body began shake uncontrollably. The formula that had moulded her body on the outside had also changed her on the inside and as she met her mistress's thrust with equal passion she screamed. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OH MY GOD!" she squealed with a high pitched delight as her tiny cockette accompanied her orgasm by ejecting a clear fluid that seeped down onto the bed.

The sound of Hayley's orgasm gave Wendy the impetus to continue on to her own fulfilment. The embedded object that drove her on was now reaching its point and with several more slams into Hayley's wobbly ass Wendy's own orgasm finally emerged.

Pulling her phallus from Hayley's arse Wendy could not believe the power she now had over her shemale wife. "Hayley Anne that ass of yours is gonna get a lot more of that, but now I require a good seeing too!"

Hayley turned around to face Wendy her face showing the delights of being a woman who had just been sexually pleased. Her fingers rubbed hard against her erect nipples poking through her pink baby doll while her other hand moved down to the small cockette that had released her female ejaculation.

"Ooooh!" she sighed as her finger went further and rubbed against her well-fucked anal bud. She knew she was going to be fucked regularly and she knew she was going to enjoy it.

Wendy rubbed her own erect nipples as she moved her other hand to her soaking wet pussy. Although the fine mesh of her unusual implant stopped her from fingering her pussy she knew exactly what she wanted and quickly ordered Hayley to open the last of her presents.

Hayley still kept her eyes on the bobbing silicone penis that had pushed her into full womanhood, as she began to undo the last of the presents. However as she pulled the surprise from the wrapper she could not hold her bewilderment at the object.

"Yes Hayley it is a strap on and it's yours," Wendy smiled as she removed her panty girdle completely and got onto the bed. "Now come here and I'll strap you in!"

Hayley shivered with excitement as she handed the strap on dildo to her mistress.

"Now you can't expect this tiny thing to ever satisfy a girl again can you?" Wendy tugged on her shemale wife's tiny penis.

"No Mistress!"

"So I've decided that you will have to wear a strap on like any other lesbian!"

"Yes Mistress," Hayley cooed as Wendy strapped it on her.

"There you look the real item don't you?" she goaded her shemale wife.

Although she knew that Hayley would never feel the humiliation a former man would feel at only being able to satisfy a woman with such a feminine item, it gave her a sense of achievement.

The achievement of transforming a man into a docile and obedient female.
Wendy turned herself around and took up the same position Hayley had taken earlier, then running her finger over her exposed arse she slipped her finger into her anal passage.

"Hayley I only like being fucked in the arse is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress!" Hayley replied eagerly climbing onto the bed and guiding the eight-inch plastic phallus into Wendy's anal passage. Wendy cooed as the dildo slipped into her and Hayley was amazed and a little bit jealous at the ease in which it slipped into her Mistress. "Will my pussy be as easy to fuck as yours Mistress?"

"Hayley when you've had Ivan's cock sliding in and out of your arse like I have you will be able to accommodate any sized cock or dildo with ease!"

Grace warmed to the feel of Ivan as his hands roamed her body with titillation. "Ivan you certainly turned Wendy into anal kind of girl!"

"Thank you Madame, I like to feel I have pleased and performed well in your eyes!"

Chapter Thirty Nine

Christmas Presence

Alan could not wait for the week to end and for the term to end with it. His torture at the hands of two certain boys at school had driven him to dress up in the secret cache of women's clothes his aunt had given him, more fervently.

Although his body had changed dramatically in the last few weeks he could not see the changes himself, for Madame Grace had purposefully placed the notion that he was just overweight in his mind.

Dwight Morgan and Lewis Raines had latched onto to Alan after Alan's Aunt Hayley went to visit the headmaster to ask why her nephew had not been included in any sports. Obviously the headmaster had to bow to the woman's demands so Alan found himself in the dressing room surrounded by twenty odd muscle bound boys.

"Lard Arse!" was the nickname they had given him that day and Dwight and Lewis continued to ridicule him at every opportunity.

Alan had attempted to ask his mother if he could be taken out of sports, but all she said was that Aunt Hayley was now responsible for any decisions concerning his well being and schooling. For he was expected to respect her wishes as she was in all purposes his mother now.

However unbeknown to Alan the whole situation he faced at school was exactly what Cresswell's wanted, as it was a very subtle way to gage how his feminising body was responding to being in a very male environment.

In fact during the last two weeks of sports practise Alan had started to secretly enjoy watching the other boys change, although he himself, along with the joint agreement of his sports teacher, did not participate in any of the activities. So while the others engaged in their sports, he just read a book.

It was during one particular sporting lesson, that the two bullies had their real fun with Alan, because unfortunately for him the book he was reading was a love story. Dwight and Lewis ripped into him and took his book and showed everyone else what garbage the 'Gay Lard Arse' was reading. However they had now continued to extend baiting him at every lesson they attended.

Unfortunately that weekend his sad mood and tears were to cause him more grief the following week especially when he explained what the two boys had done to him that week.

Hayley went and visited the headmaster again and got him to reprimand the two boys for their actions. An action that not only angered the two bullies but gave them more ammunition to bully Alan even more.

Alan's school work went completely down hill as his school life was made a virtual living hell for him, yet despite the torture, he always found solace when he arrived home at the end of the day.

The weekends were even better for his Aunt had given him permission to wear his secret collection of panty girdles and pantyhose all weekend.

The buzz he got when he went shopping with her knowing that he was wearing them under his normal clothes also gave him more reason to look forward to the weekend.

Hayley had been busy all week preparing for Michelle's arrival from boarding school. She had completely filled her cupboard with pretty frilly dresses that all had the base colour of pink in them.

Alan could only smile at the way his sister was forced to wear such very over the top feminine attire, considering she did go to an all girl's school and in all purposes was considered a girl by his mother and Aunt.

In fact Alan was quite happy with the way things were at home. Hayley was now sleeping with his mother and considering that she did use to be her husband he accepted it with no problem whatsoever.

As for Michelle, the way she had conducted herself last half term, he knew that he was going to enjoy a peaceful and less humiliating Christmas break.

Hayley was instantly on Michelle's back as she arrived home and instantly placed her hair in pigtails and ribbons and made sure that she had not forgotten how to sit, curtsey and fluff her dress out at every opportunity she had, especially when she sat down to watch television.

It was two days before Christmas when Alan found himself alone in the lounge with his sister when he decided that it was time he actually had a conversation with her.

"Oh hi Michelle how's err... School?"

"Thank you for asking Alan, it's really great," she replied with eagerness, as she fluffed her pink and white frilly dress out around her as she knelt on the carpet watching the television. "Err you don't mind if I ask you a few questions do you?"

"Well of course not why?"

"Aunt Hayley has expressed that only you may ask me questions unless you allow me to!"

"Oh I see," Alan tuned down the sound of the television. "Well go ahead!"

"You are so lucky to be in a boy's school," she began. "What's it like?"

Alan explained to her what it was like for him being overweight and how sad he was there because of the abuse he endured daily from Dwight and Lewis.

"Yes but you get to watch them change in the changing room?"

Alan was surprised at Michelle's questions but realised that being at a girl's school and also being a thirteen and half year old girl, she was obviously getting into boys.

"Well from your aspect it is nice," Alan replied, however the very thought that he had been in a male dressing room with lots of well proportioned young males also seemed appealing to him.

"Who did you like... I mean there must have been some really nice boy who took your fancy?" Michelle giggled as she asked innocently.

Alan was taken back by the question and at first wondered why Michelle would ask such a question, but considering that he would have given anything to go to the same school as Michelle he understood her questioning and admitted that he did harbour a liking for one particular boy.

"Well if I was a girl...I suppose it would have to be Scott Burgess!" Alan responded trying to go along with his sister's questioning.

"Why?"

"What?" Alan replied stunned.

"Well what's so fascinating about this Scott?"

"Well he's good at sports and he has all ways got girls hanging around him, hoping that he will take them out," he replied a little embarrassed.

"Yeah but all those girls have not seen him naked like you have eh?"

"Well I suppose not!"

"Is he in any other subjects with you?"

"No he's eighteen and awaiting a place at a sporting academy, so until he gets the place the school are letting him use the facilities! He's really cool and good at any kind of sport!" Alan effused, not realising that his hidden liking for the young man was showing. "Anyway what about you?"

"Oh there are a couple of boys who attend the school but as we are only in our second grade we are not allowed to mix with them," Michelle replied with a girlish grin. "But they are cute!"

As Christmas day approached Alan had become more disinterested with it and the more he saw his sister, the more his aching to be able to wear dresses nagged at him. Michelle was excited about the presents around the tree and Aunt Hayley was even more cheerful as the day began.

"Come Master Alan, Mistress Wendy wants us all down stairs in the living area for present opening," she sparkled in her Christmas dress. A dress that Wendy had purposefully brought her. "She's waiting to see me in this dress what do you think?"

Alan looked at the figure of Aunt Hayley and smiled briefly. The dress was a red colour, velvet to touch and with long sleeves that ended with white fluffy trims as did the hem of the dress just above her knees. Hayley's pantyhose was the same fleshy colour as she always wore and her red six inch stiletto shoes finished off her look completely, along with her large hoop earrings which dangled from beneath her straight page boy cut hair.

"Do you enjoy being a woman?" he asked.

"Oh yes my dear, I wouldn't dream of being anything else!" Hayley replied. "Now get dressed we are having dinner at Madame Grace's and our presents are waiting to be opened!"

Alan made his way to the living area dejectedly while in the back of his mind a tiny voice that used to be his more dominant voice tried to gather some sense over what had happened to his family.

'How can you let this happen?', his male voice tried desperately to get some reason into his situation. 'How can you not enjoy going to a boy's and how can you wish to be dressed in women's clothes you are a boy and a male'.

However as he entered the living area and saw his very dainty and prettily dressed sister, the voice became nothing but a lost message in his thoughts.

"Merry Christmas Alan," Michelle curtseyed as he walked in.

"Merry Christmas Michelle!" he replied.

"Merry Christmas Alan we've been waiting for you... Your poor sister has been sitting here for over half an hour waiting for you to come down!" Wendy scorned her son. "Now Hayley Anne you may begin to pass round the presents."

Alan sat opposite his sister as she daintily lowered herself to the carpet and spread out her laced pink frilly dress. Hayley teetered excitedly on her heels as she deliberately wiggled her bottom every time Wendy was watching her.

Alan watched in a daze as he watched the rest of his family that only last Christmas had been Mother, Father and Brother behave in a way that should never be.

Michelle was first to open her present and gave a very girlish shrill as she pulled out yet another pink frilly dress. "Oh Aunt Hayley it's soooooo pretty... Thank you," she stood up and went over to her Aunt and kissed her cheek.

"Now go and put your pretty dress on and get ready for Madame Grace's!" Wendy ordered her young daughter.

"Yes Mother!" she curtseyed excitedly and skipped off to her bedroom.

Hayley was next to open her present and when she did she too gave a shrill of excitement at her present. Pulling it free from its wrapper she displayed a pink satin boned corset with garter belts. Then she pulled out a pair of white-laced topped stockings. "Oh Mistress thank you!" she gave a little curtsey.

"Yes I want you in them tonight... And wear one of your ultra sheer negligee's and your pair of fluffy pink high heels."

"Oh yes Mistress," she curtseyed again.

Then it was Alan's turn, but his present was just a small package and when he opened it, he found that it was a DVD love story and book.

"Thank you Mother he acknowledged her gift."

"Yes you should thank Aunt Hayley, I wanted to buy you some clothes but she seemed insistent on me buying you that ridiculous love film and story."

"Err... Thank you Aunt Hayley," he smiled at her, for the thought of having to try on any boy's clothes and having to show them to his mother caused him distress.

"That's ok Master Alan... Now you had better go and put a jacket on and ready yourself for Madame Grace's!" she reminded him.

When he had gone Hayley gave her Mistress the last present under the tree.

"Well I can see what this is you little minx!" Wendy laughed as she took the long thin baton shaped present from her shemale wife.

Hayley's eyes widened with excitement as her Mistress revealed a double pink silicone double-ended dildo.

"I can see we are going to have a lot of fun tonight," she placed one of the ends in her mouth and sucked teasingly on it. Then standing up on her eight-inch black platform heels she summoned Hayley over to her with her finger.

Hayley demurely pouted and minced over to her Mistress, who was wearing a black jacket and matching short skirt with black seamed stockings.

Wendy then put her hands around Hayley's small and very slender waist and pulled her towards her. "Oh Hayley you are so hopelessly female aren't you?" she looked into her eyes.

Hayley stood nearly a foot and a half below her Mistress and shivered at the sight of her Mistress's touch as her hands then continued on down onto her rounded velvet bottom.

Things had changed for Hayley since the last school term, Wendy had moved her into her bedroom and was now quite content on letting her be a housewife and mother to Michelle and Alan. Although Wendy's dress code for her was still rather strict, she was allowed to wear ribbed close knit sweaters and skirts that fell to just above her knees at the weekends.

Placing her new corset and stockings on the bed ready for tonight she turned to the long mirror that Wendy loved to watch them having sex in. In fact Wendy had threatened to have mirrors put on the ceiling a threat Hayley hoped she would carry, for she liked to watch her ass being pummelled with her extension too.

Smoothing out her tight velvet red Christmas dress Hayley exhaled in the femininity that now encased her every move, she loved being a woman and absolutely cherished being so helplessly feminine. For she was determined to make sure that Michelle turned out to be exactly like her and from the way that she carried herself so demurely, Hayley knew that Michelle would eventually grow up to be as helpless and dainty as she now was.

Rubbing her pantyhose legs together Hayley felt the familiar tingle of female lust building up inside her, for she could not wait for her Mistress's advances towards her tonight.

Hayley held her Mistress's arm tight as they entered Madame Grace's large house. Joan curtseyed as they all sauntered in and then brought them to the dinning room.

Grace was already seated at the head of the table sipping a glass of champagne.

"Merry Christmas my precious Robinson family!" she toasted them as they all entered.

"Merry Christmas!" they all returned loudly, except for Alan because he absolutely hated being surrounded by so much femininity when all he could do was to secretly wear pantyhose and panty girdles beneath his boring boy clothes.

"Well let's get the Christmas dinner over and done with and then we can move onto the presents! Joan serve the food will you!" Grace raised her glass again.
The meal consisted of one slice of turkey and a couple of vegetables and when it was finished Grace led all the Robinson's to her lounge.

"Now then Michelle, you are a little princess aren't you?" Grace smiled down at the youngest of the family.

"Yes Madame," she curtseyed.

"Now I believe you have a Christmas carol to sing to us... One you learnt at that fine school you attend?"

"Oh yes Madame," she eagerly curtseyed. "I do!"

Grace called Joan in to listen to Michelle's carol and as Michelle began to sing, Grace surveyed the looks on the family she had changed from husband, wife and two sons into three girls and a boy.

However as she looked at the boy called Alan and saw the depression on his face she knew it was time to end his agony.

"Very nice Michelle," Grace clapped softly. "Now if you would excuse me I'd like to take Alan away from you for awhile as I have something important to tell him!"

"Yes Madame!" the others all responded obediently.

"Alan if you would like to come with me sweetheart!"

Alan followed the beautiful blonde woman he had been conditioned to obey into her study and when they entered the room Grace called for Joan to be present.

"Now then Alan I must say you do not look as if you are enjoying Christmas?"

"No Madame I'm not!" he responded dejectedly.

"Well now... Tell me... If I was able to grant you one wish, what would it be?" Grace smiled at the fifteen-year-old boy as he sat opposite her.

"I... Err... I don't know what you mean?"

"Come on Alan, Joan has informed me of your desires and she is just my housemaid, so you have nothing to fear from telling me. After all I maybe able to grant you your wish."

"Erm... Well I want to be a..." he stuttered.

"A girl like your sister and your Aunt Hayley?" Grace finished his sentence.

"Well err... Yes I do but not like," he replied dumbfounded.

"You want to be more like your mother?"

"Yes I do!" he replied resolutely.

"Well I suppose we had better give you your real Christmas present," Grace sighed happily. "Joan will you take Alan to my boudoir, I will just speak to his mother and then I will be up to help you!"

"Yes Madame Grace," Joan curtseyed with an unusual eagerness.

"Come along Alan," Joan beckoned the boy. "Your wish is going to be granted my dear... Hurry now!"

Alan was totally taken aback by the response of Madame Grace and hastily followed behind her housemaid.

"Joan I don't believe it you told her of my secret?"

"Of course I did, she even knows that you're wearing female underwear as we speak!"

"Oh my god!" he pulled a hand up to his mouth.

Reaching the boudoir Joan took the very nervous boy over to Madame Grace's walk in wardrobe.

"There you go have a quick browse through Madame's robe you'll love her taste in clothes!" Joan almost pushed Alan into it.

Alan could feel his strong urge to just grab hold of the clothes and begin to put them on, however something was troubling him. Why was Madame Grace so insistent on him coming up to her boudoir.

"Err... Joan... I don't wish to feel disrespectful but why does Madame want me up here?"

"She did not tell me precisely, but I think it's got something to do with your wish!" Joan responded, equally excited at the prospect of another male joining her gender race.

"Indeed it is my dear!" Grace suddenly waltzed into the room. "Now come over here by the mirror."

Alan moved slowly towards the big mirror that engulfed the entire wall of her boudoir. Placing her slender warm hands in Alan's she turned him around to face his image.

"So Alan tell me what do you see?"

"Err... Well me and you?"

"No... Be sensible about this... What do you see when you look at yourself?"

"An overweight schoolboy."

"Well I don't see that, do you Joan?"

"No Madame," Joan curtseyed.

"Now listen to me Alan over there on the table is a few presents from me to you. Joan will help you if you require help and when you come to look at yourself in this mirror again you will find that the image you see is not that of an overweight schoolboy who has trouble with his glands," Grace kissed his forehead.

"Alan get dressed this instant sweetheart!" Grace whispered the word that released his hidden female persona, which had been so cleverly programmed into his subconscious during the last six months.

Alan moved hastily over to his presents and with a large smile and a tear in his eye he pulled out the one object he had wished for ever since he first saw his younger brother in a pink skirt.

"Oh it's wonderful is it really mine?" Alan held the navy blue dress to his chest.

"Of course my dear. As from today you will be wearing female clothes until the day you die!" Grace replied with a wide smile, as she watched the youngster's appreciation of her gift. "Don't forget the other presents you'll need them!"

Alan then un-wrapped a pair of matching six-inch ankle-wrap stilettos that were in his size. "Oh there absolutely wonderful!" he sighed with disbelief.

"Joan get him the other present you bought him!" Grace sat cross-legged on one of the many chairs she had scattered around her boudoir.

Alan looked over at her and took in every aspect of her as she sat and watched him. She was very attractive and very slender, she was powerful and very rich and the way she dressed it was no wonder any male would give their right hand to be with her. Although she very rarely wore dresses or skirts the trouser combinations she wore were always scanty and left nothing to the imagination.

Joan appeared and knocked Alan from his dream as she handed him a small presentation box she had been waiting for weeks to give him.

Opening the last of his presents slowly he was taken aback as he took out a matching pair of navy laced thong panties and bra. "Oh my word... I err?"

"Get undressed in their and put them on darling, believe me they will fit you."

Alan walked into the huge wardrobe and began to get undressed, his heart pumping as he pulled off his trousers and revealed his panty girdle and pantyhose.

"Its ok Alan Madame knows all about what you wear beneath your clothes remember!" Joan reminded the very wary boy.

"But I'm a boy aren't I?" he questioned his Aunt's shopping friend.

"Of course you're not, now get those pretty little things on your body and come out as soon as possible!"

Alan waited for Joan to close the door and he went about removing the rest of his clothes, including the female items he loved wearing so much. All he could think of as he placed his feet into the panties, was how unpleasant he would look wearing them, especially considering he was quite overweight. Pulling the panties up onto his hips he then took hold of the one item he had never ever thought that he would ever own. He had watched Aunt Hayley putting on her bra many times during the last month or so and as he clasped it together at his front and then turned it around he was left totally speechless. For the two globes of flesh he had always considered as ugly fat filled the cups of his laced bra completely and he pulled the straps up onto his shoulders the flesh kneaded together and formed an unmistakable feature.

"Oh... Oh... Oh?" he flapped his fingers about his face in a very feminine manner. "I... I've got boobs!" he squealed with womanly delight as he flung himself out of the huge wardrobe and into the applause of Madame Grace and her housemaid Joan.

"Well of course you have my dear... You're a girl, what do you expect?" Grace stood up and walked over to the trembling tgirl to be. "Come over here and look at yourself in the mirror!"

Alan was indeed trembling, he had never considered that all his extra weight had been nothing more than the product of his over productive glands.

Once again Grace took hold of his hands and pulled him towards the huge mirror.

"Now tell me... What do you see?" Grace whispered into his ear.

Alan looked at the reflection of Madame Grace and a semi-naked girl standing next to her and no matter how much he tried to disbelieve his eyes the semi-naked girl was actually him.

"I'm a girl," he began to cry as he looked at his reflection. For the places on his body he had thought was originally just excess fat he could now see was just his bodies accession into the gender he was going to be.

"Yes my dear you are," Grace placed her cool hands on the tgirl's shoulders.
"But how?"

" That is not your concern, all that matters is that you are ready for New Year's Day," Grace smiled as she caressed the hollows of his neck.

"New Year's Day?"

"Yes you are going to be the Belle of the Ball my dear!" Grace declared. "Now get dressed and show your mother what a pretty daughter you are for her!"

Alan instantly span around and headed towards Joan who was holding out his navy dress and shoes.

"Oh yes... before I forget. Joan can you help our new sweetheart with her makeup and hair please and when you are ready bring her downstairs."

Hayley Anne was the most anxious of the lot as she waited for her new daughter to appear. She had noticed the certain changes in Alan's body more than anyone else, for she had been charged with hiding his obvious growing female parts. A job she had considered well done, for despite all of the abuse he had suffered this last term, never once had they referred to his large bottom as a girl's bottom.

Alan was nervous as he stepped out of Madame Grace's boudoir. He had worn high heels and dresses on many occasions but never had he worn them in front of his mother.

Holding his breath he smoothed out his navy dress along his now prominent wide hips and then placed one foot on the top stair and descended them.

Joan had applied his makeup quickly and very astutely, while his mop of brown hair, normally so unkempt and scraggy, had been dampened down with water and gel and brushed backwards down to the low of his neck.

Step by step he descended the stairs as every step took him towards his new life.

His heart beat loudly as he felt the air beneath his dress caressing his thighs as he moved and as he reached the polished wood hallway his heels clicked against the floor causing him to shiver with delight.

"Oh my god I can't believe this is me?" he whispered out loud to himself as he made his way to the lounge where his family was waiting for him.

Arriving at the door he nervously smoothed his knee length navy dress that accentuated his very effeminate figure, tucked his hair behind his ears and opened the door.

"Oh my goodness!" Hayley cried out as she looked upon her new daughter.

"Oh you look absolutely darling!" Wendy responded seeing her new daughter for the first time.

"Madame Grace!" Alan gave a very small curtsey, an action that brought tears to Hayley's eyes. "May I thank you for granting me my wish!"

"Of course you may sweetheart, but I have one more present for you and I think it would be fitting if the lady who helped you become what you are gave it to you," Grace responded motioning to Hayley Anne.

"Here... Oh I just can't believe how well developed you've become?" Hayley dried her eye with a very small frilly handkerchief and walked over to her new daughter and glanced at her very obvious womanly objects just visible from the top of the tight dress.

Alan took the small box and opened it. Inside were an ankle bracelet and a necklace with a name on it. "Oh they're so pretty?" he smiled with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Come now, you don't want to mess your mascara!" Hayley took the necklace from the box and unclasped it. "Here let me!"

Alan turned around and let his Aunt Hayley put it on him.

Turning round proudly he felt the precious object and smiled. "Thank you everyone!"

"Well let's drink a toast to our new girl and wish her a merry Christmas!" Grace clicked her fingers at Joan.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Madame Grace, Wendy, Aunt Hayley, Michelle and Joan all began. "Merry Christmas Annabelle!"

"And a very merry Christmas to you all too!" Annabelle replied choking on her tears of joy.

Christmas day:

I'M A GIRL... What a Christmas present. Never ever again will I wear stupid boys clothing!

Last ever entry:

Mother told me to stop writing in my diary and hand it over to Madame Grace.

Signed:
Annabelle Robinson.

up
22 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos