Cresswell Industries -44-45-46-47-

Printer-friendly version

Cresswell Industries III

How The Mighty Fall

Chapters 44-47

by Keshara

Preface

Bernard Falconer ran his hand over his bald-head, he had decided to look more in with it than he usually did, for his greying hair, what he had of it, was showing his age. He had outlived many of his adversaries and now that they had been replaced with younger and fitter ones, he knew that staying as fit and young as possible was just as important.

Throwing down the financial paper he pondered on the money the Investigating authorities were going to take away from him and began to reflect on the old days when those very same Investigative teams were either bought or threatened into turning a blind eye to his illegal activities.

The fall of the iron curtain had turned the 'Brotherhood' as it was called in the old days into chaos, especially as this opened the way for the Eastern bloc run 'Companies' to ply their trade and wares more freely.

Yes Bernard hated the fact that his 'Brotherhood' had been decimated by the feud with a Russian Company in the early nineties, for this caused him to become more legal in his activities.

This in turn had caused him to use up all of his influence over the Western Government Officials he was able to threaten or blackmail into helping him.

Yet that feud was long gone and he accepted that he had been lucky to survive the backlash of the fallout the feud had caused, hell he had even lost his own daughter to it.

But now Bernard Falconer was once again pushed into a corner, his legal companies had come crashing down due to the crash in the markets at the turn of the century and his empire was slowly beginning to be eaten away by bureaucrats and red tape.

Yes the world surrounding him was becoming smaller and more alien, he could not embrace the idea that his influence over this new world had all but gone.

But he still knew people that had survived the feuds with the Russians and they had all managed to ease themselves back into the old way of doing things.

"Yes I'll get the Brotherhood back in shape!" he laughed to himself as he straightened his tie and jacket and called for one of his men to accompany him. "This world may 've changed... But the same need for drugs and sex still remains!"

Bernard Falconer knew it was time to come out of hiding and regain the power that had made all of the Brotherhood so rich.

Book One

THE HIVE

Chapter Forty Four

Changed Destinies

Gabrielle arrived at Grace's with a very broad smile on her face; her two adopted sons had been considering running away, but she knew that after a brief encounter with Grace they would be staying.

Joan did not welcome the arrival of Lady Melissa's friend, for Madame Grace had informed her that she would have to remove all her things from her room and clean it thoroughly as her room would be given to one of the boys.

"But Madame I will make sure that they do not..."

"Joan enough of this insolence, you're nothing but a maid and maids do not live with my guests now do as your told. And from what I hear you and Mr Finnegan have become quite intimate friends with one another... You know I do not like my staff fraternising with one another under my roof," Grace interrupted her maid's questioning of her decision. "But since you've decided that you should start having sex with my gardener, the only option is for both of you to live together. I have already expressed my anger with Mr Finnegan for letting him become taken by your charms and he has reluctantly had to accept my decision. Now move yourself maid... I have important guests to look after... Oh and hurry to it, I've prepared some lemonade and I want you to bring it to my study with two glasses!"

"Yes Madame!" Joan curtseyed with tears welling up in her eyes, wondering how Madame could have believed that she had seduced the gardener, when it was the other way round.

Yet as she reached her room to collect her things he was standing there waiting for her.

"Well me Lass, is me seed still running from yer pussy?" he crudely laughed as he held all her uniforms in his arms. "Hmmm we're gonna have some fun at nights me Lass!"

Gabby brought her two sons into Grace's study and told them to sit still.

Calum the smaller and younger of the two huffed as he threw himself into the leathered chair, but Wayne decided that he would be ignorant and obtuse and sat in Grace's chair with his feet up on her desk.

"So you must be Wayne?" Grace closed the door behind her as she glided into the room.

"Err... Yeah!" he stood mesmerised at his foster mother's friend. Her well proportioned breasts where virtually visible through the white skin tight top she had chosen to wear and the silkiness of her legs glistening through the long slit of opening in her matching skirt as she moved causing him to stare.

Calum also gazed in awe at his foster mother's friend because he got to see her very slinky laced thong through the material.

"So you wish to sit in my place here then Wayne?" she smiled with a very sexy pout flicking her long blonde hair behind her shoulders.

With Wayne being fifteen the actions of this woman were beginning to get him aroused. "Err... No miss!"

"Wayne let Grace have her chair please!" Gabby asked him taking a seat next to him.

"Yeah sure!" he got up totally mesmerised by the sexiness Grace displayed in her manner.

"Why thank you Wayne, I can see you and me are going to get on very well!" Grace smiled and winked at the boy.

"Would you both like some lemonade, I squeeze the lemon with my own hands you know!" Grace empowered the two boys with her intonations.

The boys nodded both of them unaware that the future they had both planned together was going to take a different path.

"This is Joan, my maid," Grace introduced her as she brought in the tray of lemonade.

"Good afternoon young masters!" Joan curtseyed before the two boys.

"She will be delighted to get you anything your hearts desire, so if you require something, just pull the red cords in your room and she will attend to you!" Grace declared. "You are excused Joan!"

"Yes Madame," Joan curtseyed and left the room hoping that the two boys were conditioned as soon as possible, for she knew that if they remained as they were, then she would be answering their calls all night.

"Gabby perhaps you would like to pour?"

"Oh yes Grace... Indeed I will!" Gabby smiled wickedly as she stood up and poured out the drinks that would soon have both boys under Grace's spell completely.

As both boys drank their lemonade, both of them sank into their chairs transfixed at the beauty of their hostess.

"Well now I understand that you where both thinking of running away from here?" Grace began, where their original interrogation had left off.

Gabby left Grace to bend the two boys minds to her wishes and wondered just what she had in store for them.

After half an hour both boys came out of the study behaving just as they did when they had entered it. Gabby was a little confused at what had happened.

Grace explained that their triggers had been placed and that it was all down to young Michelle to release both of their triggers, for they both already had a fancy for her.

"You will see their triggers released later when Hayley brings young Michelle around," Grace finished calling for Joan to clear away the lemonade glasses.

Hayley arrived on time and from the excitement in her voice she could not wait to see what would happen to the two young boys. After all she had witnessed the transformation of not only herself but of her eldest son and despite missing the actual transformation of Michelle she knew she would get too see how she was changed through one or probably both of the boys.

Calum and Wayne sprung out of their depression when they caught sight of Michelle prancing so delicately into the huge lounge.

Michelle acted instantly skipping femininely over to the two boys to greet them with a kiss on their cheek, while holding out the hem of her frilly pink dress as she curtseyed a little.

"Hello Calum it's so nice to see you again!" she smiled deeply into Calum's fixed gaze.

"Err yes... hello Michelle!" he responded as if coming out of his trance.

"Would you like to play with me today?" Michelle asked innocently.

Wayne tried to get Michelle's attention by clearing his throat, but he could see that his foster brother had won the admiration of the sweetheart from next door. However what he did not know was that his reaction was exactly what Grace had programmed into him, for she knew whom Michelle was told choose.

Calum, smiling sardonically at Wayne, accepted Michelle's hand and let her drag him off into an area of the house, that when he had first been shown it, he had sworn he would never go into.

"This is my best room here, Madame always lets me play in here!" Michelle beamed with pleasure as she dragged Calum over to the huge display cabinet of Barbie dolls. "When I first came in here it was full of silly boys toys... And boys things are so boring and ugly, so Madame had it all changed for me, isn't she the greatest ever?"

"Err... Yeah I suppose?" Calum found himself stuck for words, for this morning he would have given anything to be in a room full of video games to play with, but a new voice in his head was telling him that what ever Michelle asked or said was the best for their friendship.

"Oh come on Calum let's play!"

After an hour or so of playing dressing up the dolls, Michelle's aunt appeared at the door with Calum's foster mother.

"Calum would you like to come back with Michelle and have some tea, you could meet Annabelle her sister?" Hayley smiled down at the very confused looking boy.

"Yes Calum if you want to go and play with your new friend some more you can, and don't forget to be courteous towards Michelle's Aunt and sister. Address them as Miss when you speak or answer them dear!"

"Yes mother I will!" he suddenly answered with surprise on his face.

What was happening to him he would never contemplate on being polite to anyone let alone responding to this woman who was trying to become his mother.

"Oh yes that would be absolutely wonderful... Come on Calum I can't wait to show you all my pretty dresses!" Michelle fluffed out her dress and grabbed hold of her new friend's hand.

Wayne went straight to his room with a slight tear in his eyes, originally he had imagined that he would be the one that Michelle would choose, but when his foster mother appeared at his door, all the malice he originally had towards her disappeared. He could not understand why he felt so bad about not being chosen by the young girl and the question was etched on his expression as Gabby walked into his bedroom.

"Wayne you are a year or so older than Calum, it was obvious that she would choose him as her playmate!" Gabby consoled him.

"I know but who can I hang out with now Calum is going to be playing with Michelle?"

"Michelle's sister is only a month or so older than you, I'm sure she'll accept your friendship?"

"I suppose so mother, but it's so depressing being alone!"

Gabby smiled as she closed the door behind her and made her way to the huge lounge area where she knew she would find Grace.

"Grace I must commend you... Wayne even called me mother!"

"Thank you Gabby," Grace smiled lying back on her huge leathered settee listening to some calming dolphin music.

"What is going to happen to Wayne?" Gabby asked puzzled at just what Grace had in store for him.

"Calum's fate is set as you know, but I've left a very deep desire inside of Wayne for him to become as feminine as he can possibly be. Annabelle will be of great help too, but that will all have to wait until he is settled in at his new school... You see her Ladyship has a particular interest in the high school's headmaster, and considering we lost Annabelle from that school, you bringing Wayne here gives us another chance to resume our plans. You see this headmaster Mr McKinley is married to a very influential woman... Who I've heard has declined to join forces with us on a couple of occasions. In fact she has even thwarted many attempts by her Ladyship in her acquisition of certain buildings and landscapes elsewhere... And because she and her family live near this town that is why it was chosen as our first target. We have to be careful with any of our acquisitions especially the schools as there are people who would view our moves as some dark and malevolent force that is up to no good. But as both you and me know we intend to give back the children the childhood that television and this male dominated world has somehow taken away from them!"

Getting away from the politics of Cresswell's, Grace explained that Annabelle's transformation had been too hasty and the pheromone enhanced perfume that Hayley was going to wear had still not been fully adapted as yet. Yet now that Wayne had fallen into place, they had the time to continue with their plan.

"So you don't require me to accompany Wayne to see Mr McKinley?"

"No Hayley will attend in your place, although you will have to take and pick him up from the school!"

Calum wanted to pull his hand from Michelle's grasp but something inside him stopped him and just as she was about to pull him upstairs, Michelle's aunt called out to both of them to stop.

"Yes Aunt Hayley!" Michelle skipped back down the stairs to face her aunt.

"Here you go... You and your friend can carry some clothes up to your room. I ironed them while you two were playing with Madame Grace's dolls... Here you can take Michelle's pretties up for her!" Hayley smiled handing Michelle two dresses and deliberately handing Calum a pile of pretty peach coloured panties and matching camisole tops.

Calum blushed as he held on to Michelle's underwear and followed her up to her room. Reaching the room he could not believe how girlie Michelle actually was, for everything was pink and what was not was a white fluff. Even the carpet was a soft pink.

"I love my room!" Michelle waltzed over to her wardrobe and began to hang her frilly pink dresses.

"It's so... Erm... Pink?" Calum stood back mesmerised by the colour scheme.

"Oooooh I absolutely adore pink it's my favourite colour... What's yours, no don't tell I'll guess... I bet its peach?"

"Yes it is!" he suddenly remarked, surprised that even his own tongue was betraying him. 'How could I say that?' he thought to himself, for before today he had always imagined his favourite colour to be red.

"Oh I like that colour, but I prefer pink," Michelle swung open her wardrobe fully to show Calum her array of dresses that she loved to wear. "This is my favourite one... I know its blue and white but when I've got all the petticoats on underneath it really flares out. This is the same as the one I wore when you met me at the ball!"

"I've got a peach one too that will match those pretty panties of yours!" Michelle pulled out the peach and white dotted silk dress.

"Myyy... My panties?" Calum replied.

"Yes those that you are holding silly!" she giggled holding a hand up to her mouth.

Calum's trigger had been released, although he knew that what he was doing was not correct, he was now putty in Michelle's hands and when she told him to put the panties on, his dormant feminine voice took full control of his thoughts and actions.

"Michelle are you and your friend ready for tea?" Hayley asked from the other side of the closed door.

"Yes Aunt Hayley we are!" Michelle called back.

Opening the door Hayley reacted as if it was totally normal for a boy to be dressed as a girl. "Oh you do look sweet my dear, your mother will be delighted when she sees you!" she complimented the confused young boy.

"Thank you Miss Hayley," Calum replied, nervously tugging on the hem of his frilly peach knee-length dress.

"You'll get used to walking in heels my dear!" Hayley replied upon seeing Calum's awkwardness at walking in a pair of peach strapped sandals. "Come on girls lets eat!"

Calum felt very nervous as he sat down at the table with Michelle and when her sister Annabelle walked in, his embarrassment furthered as all conversation turned to the way that he was dressed.

"That's your old dress isn't it?" Annabelle smiled at her sister's guest. "Do you like wearing girl's clothes Calum?"

"Err... Yes I do Miss Annabelle," he replied solemnly.

"Annabelle is learning to become a beautician like mother, isn't that great?" Michelle remarked to Calum.

"Err... Yes it is," he responded, his mind reeling over what was happening to him. Even the tea that he had just consumed, which was nothing more than a very tasty fruit drink and a lettuce sandwich, seemed to satisfy him as much as a plate of burger and fries.

"I know! I know... Why don't we take Calum to see your work place tomorrow!" Michelle more or so demanded than actually suggested.

"Yes that would be a wonderful idea," Hayley replied clearing the table. "I love going to the mall and I really enjoy being pampered... You will too!"

"I'll let Suki know that you are coming in," Annabelle replied before Calum had the chance to think about what Hayley had just said.

With tea finished Calum was praying that he could go back upstairs and put on his real clothes, however Michelle's aunt seemed to think that he wanted to wear the clothes home.

"Michelle go and get Calum that pretty nightie that you don't wear anymore," Hayley began.

"Oh Auntie, Calum does not want to wear the dress home and I doubt he wants to wear my nightie either," Michelle stood up from the table un-ruffling her dress and laughing.

"Yes Aunt Hayley you're embarrassing the poor boy!" Annabelle finished.

"Well I'll hear what Calum wants to say?"

"Err... I appreciate you letting me take these wonderful garments home but I don't want to get them ruined!" he replied with his fingers crossed.

"Oh well I suppose you're right," Hayley placed all the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Come on Calum lets get you outta my dress and sandals!" Michelle grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him towards the entrance to the hallway. "I'm sorry about Aunt Hayley, she's a mother hen and she does like to look after us!"

"That's alright Michelle," Calum let Michelle lead him back up the stairs to where his clothes were, relief etched firmly on his face.

However as he got to the bedroom, Michelle pulled him closer to him.

"Calum, you do like me don't you?"

"Err... Yes I do Michelle!"

"Well as I saved you from my Aunt's thoughtful wishes, I thought... Well no," she turned her cute nose up.

"No go on... What?"

"Well... I'd like you to keep the underwear I gave you on... it would be our secret and after all I do like you an awful lot!" she replied with a puppy dog look on her pretty face.

Calum was stuck in two minds. His male voice was telling him to get out of Michelle's house as quick as possible and his female voice was telling him how enjoyable it would be to keep the underwear on.

"Err... I suppose I could," he replied dejectedly.

"Oh thank you Calum," she kissed his cheek.

Hayley took Calum home and as the door opened and Joan greeted them, she handed Madame Grace's maid a small package and as hard as he tried to hear what they were saying he could only assume what it was they had said.

"Yeah she must've given the maid my underwear," he surmised as he made his way along the long corridor that would lead him up to his bedroom.

However just before he got to his bedroom his foster brother called him over. "Mother wants to see you!"

"Mother?" Calum replied amazed at Wayne's sudden reference to their foster parent.

Calum wanted to go to his room and get out of the silky panties and vest he was wearing, but when Wayne told him that they both had to attend a summons by their mother he did not have the time.

Grace sat with her legs crossed displaying enough of her smooth legs as possible. Gabby was sitting opposite and Joan was standing to the side with her hands clasped in front of her apron.

"Ah here you are!" Grace responded as soon as the two boys appeared before her. "Gabby?"

"Yes I've heard some rather disturbing news today concerning the two of you!" Gabby began her face an expression of seriousness. "I've discovered that one of you has taken some items that don't belong to them!"

Wayne, who obviously guessed that it could not have been him, looked at ease, but Calum was beginning to get nervous.

"Miss Robinson has informed me that one of you has taken some rather fetching and pretty underwear from her niece!" Grace broke into the conversation.

"Yes, a very unfortunate incident, however I'm not going to name who or which one of you it is, because you know. So as a punishment for taking these items of young Michelle's you will remove them when you go back to your room, whereupon you will leave them for Joan to wash and dry ready for you to wear again tomorrow. And to finish off the punishment an item of nightwear has been generously provided by Michelle's aunt for you to wear tonight," Gabby vindicated her foster sons.

"You are both dismissed to your rooms, Joan will wait for which ever one of you it was that took them to hand them to her, so go this instant!" Grace commanded the boys.

"Yes Madame!" the boys spoke in unison.

The journey to their rooms was a silent one, except that every time Calum looked up at Wayne he could see the smirk on his face, for it was quite obvious that Madame Grace and their foster mother were talking about him.

Reaching his room Joan waited patiently outside for him to remove the items of clothing that he would now be wearing tomorrow and as soon as he had taken them off and handed them to the maid rather sheepishly, he rushed to his draws.

Horror hit him as he opened one draw after the other, for all of them were empty. Every item of his clothing had been removed, then slowly his eyes turned towards his bed, lying on the bed was a peach satin night-dress and matching robe.

"Madame will be very displeased if you do not follow her instructions Master Calum, if you do not do as she says, she'll have you wearing girls clothes while cleaning the cars in the street!" Joan politely informed the young boy as she closed the door on his dilemma.

As beautiful as Madame Grace was, Calum had sensed a ruthless streak in her and did not need prompting further and in the words of the maid and hers, it would only be for one night.

That night Wayne slept soundly as ever, for the hidden speakers in his beds back-board were entering messages into his subconscious as he slept the night away. By morning his reconfigured mind would have settled into his new surroundings, for his new and much stronger feminine voice was already preparing him for his new life.

Calum fell to sleep in the satin encasement of the night-dress he was wearing and although he was dreading the punishment of donning Michelle's underwear again, the contempt he felt at Michelle's deceit in getting him to take her underwear disappeared from his thoughts. His subliminal programming was preparing him not just to be close friends with Michelle, but to want to be like her in every way possible.

Joan had spent the entire day successfully avoiding Jerry, she had managed to douche herself when she went to the toilet in the afternoon and considering it was now 10 PM she hoped that the Irish man was asleep.

The converted summer house which was the gardener's living quarters and now hers was big enough for both of them, however it only had one bedroom. Joan decided that she would go to the bathroom, wash herself down and douche and then make herself comfortable on the sofa.

Walking in she was pleased to see that he was not about the kitchen lounge or bathroom. His bedroom door was closed and she guessed that he had gone to bed. Undressing she was pleased to see her lilac satin dressing gown hanging in the bathroom.

Drying her self she slipped on the cool robe and opened the bathroom door.

"Well! Well! If it isn't me Lass?" Jerry grabbed a hold of her as she opened the door admiring her erect nipples through the silk robe.

"Oh I errr?"

"Shhhhhh now! Fate has brought us together again," he pulled her to him and kissed her.

Joan wanted to pull away from him, but once again her body was responding and as his tongue pushed past her lips, her tongue met his with equal passion.

Before Joan could gather her thoughts Jerry had pulled her onto the bed lifted her legs up high into the air and had slipped his cock into her shemale love hole.

Chapter Forty Five

Salon Revisited

Calum awoke with new thoughts spinning around his head, new thoughts that he had never thought before. For instance the shock he would have had at seeing himself in a girls satin nightdress and the fact that after he had showered, he so eagerly slipped on the soft silk peach panties and vest that he found hanging on his bedstead did not seem so bad. Yet the thoughts of how lucky he was to be able to wear such girls items, he just could not conceive how he could agree with it.

Just then the door knocked and the maid entered the room with a pair of yellow shorts and a matching yellow T-shirt that had 'Tomboy' emblazoned on the front it.

"Master Calum...Your mother expressed for you to wear these and a pair of white socks and the plimsolls I left you in the wardrobe last night!" Joan smiled back at the young boy. "She thinks that Michelle would prefer to see you in a more pastel colour today!"

Calum did what he was told, although his male voice was beginning to echo concerns in his mind.

Just then his mother appeared.

"It's alright Joan you are excused!"

"Yes Miss Gabrielle!" Joan curtseyed and left.

"Now then Calum lets see you!"

"Yes mother," he replied pulling up his lemon-coloured shorts and tucking his T-shirt into them.

Gabby then pulled him over to the mirror and asked him what he thought of the clothes that she had brought him.

Instantly his male voice wanted to throw abuse at her, for he hated looking so sissy, but for some reason his reply was a little more subdued.

"I... Err... Like them, but I don't really look like I should be wearing them?" he replied.

"Well from what I hear Michelle's Auntie is taking you two out to see her sister's new work place, I'm sure they will make you feel a bit more comfortable in your clothing."

"But mother I'm a boy!" he found the words at last.

"Of course you are dear!" she began brushing his hair.

"So why do I have to wear such... Such girl looking clothes?"

Gabby held her adopted son by his shoulders and stared at his gaze in the mirror. "Well you do like Michelle and you do want to make an impression on her don't you?"

"Yes?"

"Well she helped me choose these clothes for you and I'm sure you don't want to upset her... Also I'm sure your brother would jump at the chance of accompanying her today if you don't want too!" she stated firmly.

"I... Err... Well yes I do want to go out with her, but it's just that I look so?" he looked at his sissified reflection.

"You look absolutely wonderful and I know that Michelle would agree. I tell you what we'll ask her what she thinks and if she agrees with you, then you can change back into those boring clothes!" Gabby agreed with Calum.

Feeling happier with himself he followed his mother down to the reception hall where Madame Grace met them.

"Good morning Calum, may I say you look very nice my dear!" Grace infused the poor boy's split persona more.

"Err... Thanks Madame," he replied suddenly crouching down into a curtsey.

"Oh how cute!" Wayne suddenly interrupted from behind them.

Calum instantly shot up, realising what he had just done. "Oh hello Wayne!"

"Yellow suits you Calum, doesn't it mother?" Wayne replied with interest rather than sarcasm.

"Yes I agree with you Wayne he does carry the colour well!" Gabby agreed with her other son.

Just then the doorbell went and Grace waited for Joan to answer the call.

"You know I'm going to have to get another maid to help poor Joan out, she's got so much on her plate, especially now that she has a man to care for!" Grace mused as they all waited for her to answer the door.

Like a faithful servant Joan appeared brushed down her apron curtseyed, apologised for taking her time and then gracefully opened the door.

"Good morning everyone!" Michelle breezed through the door instantly curtseying as she walked into the reception hall.

Hayley followed in behind her.

Michelle was wearing a light pink coloured coat which appeared to be tailor made to accompany her choice of dress, for it flared out enough so as not to crush the various array of petticoats that were under her dress.

"Good morning Madame," Hayley curtseyed for she also wore a coat that met the hem of her skirt just below her knees.

"Good morning Hayley and good morning Michelle!" Grace replied. "Ivan the girls are waiting!" she clicked her fingers.

"Oh Calum you look wonderful!" Michelle quickly rushed over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Oh thank you," he replied meekly.

"There you go Calum, Michelle says you look fine!" Gabby smiled.

"Well I like the colour but err... Well I don't like the tomboyish look so much!" Michelle mused, as she looked the poor boy up and down.

"Well I'm sure the salon will do something about that!" Hayley interrupted. "Now come on Ivan is waiting to take us to the mall!"

"Here you go Calum you'll have to wear this coat Hayley has so kindly offered you!" Gabby further increased her young adopted son's shattered ego.

Disheartened he accepted the peach coloured coat which he knew was exactly like the one Michelle already wore and when he placed it on his guess was confirmed. 'Please what's happening I'm a boy not a sissy,' his boyish voice cried out silently.

The journey to the mall appeared to be one lesson after the other as Hayley constantly remarked on how graceful and slender Michelle was and to make matters worse Michelle was forever making him copy the way she was seated.

Arriving at the mall Calum desperately avoided any eye contact with passing shoppers and on one occasion he distinctly heard one woman ask her friend if he was a boy or a girl. His inner boy voice wanting to cry for help, while his more dominant girl's voice repeatedly told him that the way Michelle acted was how he should too.

Finally arriving at the salon they were met by Michelle's sister Annabelle, who hugged her Aunt and sister when they met.

"Oh Annabelle look at you, your mother will be pleased!" Hayley began to cry tears of joy as Annabelle stood proudly showing off her white salon apron, black slacks and four-inch high thick heeled boots.

"Oh and you must be Calum?" a very petite and pretty oriental girl, dressed exactly the same, intervened. "It must appear strange to you, but this is Annabelle's first full day at the salon."

Calum nodded his head in acceptance.

"Well I'm Suki and it's nice to meet you Calum," the Asian girl smiled sweetly. "Michelle, Annabelle has been telling me how excited you are at having your friend attend the salon today?"

"Oh yes I am, as you will see Calum's such a tom boy I just had to get him in here to see you!" Michelle giggled with excitement.

"Annabelle if you would like to make our guests comfortable!" Suki ordered her to take their coats.

As Calum removed his coat, he suddenly realised that everyone in the salon was now looking at him.

The salon had changed drastically over the last few years with many new additions added to it. It now had a solarium and two full time masseurs and as before the salon catered for women and crossdressers. Trisha hardly ever visited the salon, for her schedule was busy looking after several smaller salons she had taken over in different places throughout the country.

Michelle's mother Wendy had taken charge of the salon last October, while Suki, who had been running her own salon in another nearby town, had been called back to take charge of a rather secret addition to the salon.

An extension that was going to further the hold Cresswell's was beginning to tighten on the town.

Chloe and Lucy were both still working at the salon and both looked as they did when Suki was just learning her skills like Annabelle was now and as they had done back then, they still loved to make a feminised male feel humiliated. In all there were around six to ten girls working in the salon at one stage during the day, with all of them doing various things to cater for the salon's guests?

Annabelle took all of the coats and as soon as Calum's yellow ensemble was in view Lucy called out. "Chloe look we've got a real TOM BOY!"

Calum wanted the floor to open and swallow him up as everyone including some of the patrons all looked at him.

"Chloe! While Annabelle washes Calum's hair can you work on his nails?" Suki asked as she showed Calum and Michelle to the basins whereupon Michelle eagerly put on the flowery pink coveralls given to her by Annabelle.

Lucy helped the poor disillusioned boy into his coverall and then helped him into the chair whereupon Annabelle quickly began to wash his hair.

Normally a trip the hairdresser's had been a rather momentous occasion for him, for he enjoyed having the young hairdresser's breasts bobbing before his face, however today it was not going to feel the same.

With his hair washed thoroughly he was then brought over to another cubicle that was adjacent to where Michelle was now seated.

"Oh I love all this Calum, and it's great that I now have a friend to share it with!" Michelle beamed from the opposite side.

The next hour or so went by very slow for Calum as he felt his hair being tugged and pushed by Lucy, while his finger nails were being polished and with acrylic, built to a nice length by Chloe.

Calum spent the time watching Michelle's long mouse-brown hair being curled and styled and during that time he could not help think how lucky he was to be her friend especially when Wayne was so desperate to become her friend too.

As the time went by and his head was put under a hair dryer he drifted to sleep, however when he awoke he was not under the hair dryer but in a chair at the far end of the salon.

"Ah Calum you are awake good, Michelle and her Auntie are waiting for you through here," Suki gently disclosed to him.

Calum got up out of the chair and as he did he felt somewhat different, but what he could not discern. Following the pretty Suki through the door he found himself in a type of dressing room where Michelle was now seated next to her Aunt.

"Oh Calum you're here at last, what do you think of my new dress and my hair?" she buzzed with excitement as she stood up and twirled around, showing her white and pink satin dress and bouncing curls and matching ribbons in her hair.

"Err... It's fabulous," he replied rather stunned for he was amazed at the sight of his fingernails, for they were now long and painted a light peach. Then as he observed his nails he caught sight of the fact that he was not wearing his plimsolls and socks.

"Oh yes! Sorry Calum, you was asleep under the hairdryer and we did not want to wake you, so I took the liberty of changing your shoes!" Hayley replied noting his dismay. For he now had on his feet a pair of peach and white strapped one-inch heeled sandals and a pair of white and peach laced trimmed anklet socks to match.

A part of him wanted scream, but once again his more prominent female voice was the one that responded. "Oh they're fantastic!"

"Come on lets get rid of that tom boy look Calum!" Michelle held out a light pink painted nailed hand.

Calum took hold of her hand and soon found himself in a large boutique full of female clothing.

"My who do we have here then?" a female assistant appeared.

"This is my friend Calum and she wants to look pretty!" Michelle responded.

"Now let me guess Calum... You're favourite colour is - Peach... Yes?"

Calum nodded in response, he wanted to say no and wanted to run as fast as he could, but the presence of Michelle just kept him rooted to the spot.

The next thing he knew he was standing in the boutique wearing only the peach satin panties and vest\camisole that belonged to Michelle, feeling desperately embarrassed as he was in full view of a few women customers that were browsing around.

Just then the assistant brought over a very flounced full and wide hemmed petticoat.

Calum knew it was for him and as much as he wanted to say no, his female voice wanted him to wear it. He had no idea what they had done to his face or his hair and could not figure out why the assistant was so careful as she placed it over his head. After gently smoothing it out she let go of the petticoat letting it fall softly to just below his knees.

Hayley clapped with excitement as she watched the very wide myriad of crinolines float softly around his knees.

Calum felt his cheeks redden as a woman customer looked over to where they were all crowded around him.

"Now then I have the perfect dress for you my dear, you are going to make all the girls jealous and all the boys look at you!" the assistant span around and disappeared through an aisle of pretty looking young girls dresses.

"Here you go!" she announced as she produced a laced white and silken peach dress. "Your crinolines are about four foot wide and this dress will hang on them beautifully. Michelle has informed me that you love your dresses to be extremely flounced as it makes you feel so feminine... Is that correct?"

"Oh yes Miss!" he replied with a smile. Although he did not know why he replied so eagerly for he wanted to tell all of them where they could get off, but once again the thought of Michelle and how pleased she would be spurred him forward.

The assistant opened out the pretty dress and asked him to step into it.

Slowly the dress adhered itself to Calum's body and as the assistant tied the big peach bow, which was at the back of the dress, she stepped away from him and took several seconds to admire her work.

"Oh Calum you look so pretty!" Michelle grabbed a hold of his hand and began to drag him through the boutique.

Calum could not believe that he was dressed from head to toe exactly as Michelle wanted him to dress and as she virtually paraded him around the store, with both of their heels clacking on the vinyl floor, she brought him to a large mirror.

"Here look at how pretty you are... Oh Calum we are going to be such good friends look at us?"

Calum did not want to look at his reflection in the mirror, but Michelle's words were stronger than his own impulses and without a word of protest he looked.

Standing next to Michelle was a girl with shoulder length curls and peach ribbons in her hair. Both her ears and her nose had glittering studs and the way she was dressed was the personification of absolute teenage femininity.

"Oh we look like sisters!" Michelle span around letting her small crinolines spread out as she did.

Calum's trigger was finalised the moment Michelle said those words, for as he looked at the image of himself and of Michelle twirling besides him, Calum's mind shifted completely into that of a girl's.

Never again would he wear boys clothes in fact his reprogrammed mind now viewed that phase of his life as a tomboy phase that he had finally grown out of. Neither would he have the worries or concerns of adult male when he matured, for Calum was going to reach adulthood with the mind and body of a woman.

Calum took two steps nearer the mirror and grabbed a hold of his wide hemmed-laced peach and white dress. Gracefully he pulled it away as he dipped into a perfect curtsey then rising he smiled at his pretty image and blew himself a kiss.

"Come on Kelly, your mother is expecting you home!" Hayley appeared behind the two prettily dressed girls.

"Oh yes Miss!" Kelly returned with a cute curtsey that brought a tear to Hayley's eye.

"Oh Kelly, please I'm just a housewife and housekeeper... I'm not as important as Madame Grace or my Mistress Wendy!" she responded. "Now come on Ivan is waiting to take us girls home.

Kelly put on the peach coloured coat that she had worn when she had arrived at the salon as a tomboy called Calum. Then the coat did not seem appropriate, but know as it perched perfectly over her wide crinoline hemmed petticoat and dress... It did.

Kelly knew that her mother and Madame Grace's eyes would be on her when she returned and she knew that now she had totally accepted becoming a girl, they would be pleased. Michelle was so easy to watch and Kelly imitated her every move, for Michelle was so perfect in everything she did and Kelly wanted to be just like her.

Ivan smiled as he continually glanced in his rear view mirror and saw the two girls both sitting, like Hayley, so daintily with their flounced dresses spread about them, their hands perfectly crossed in their laps and their legs locked tight together at a very feminine angle.

Gabrielle was so anxious that when the limousine finally arrived she almost forgot herself and was about to open the door, but Grace managed to stop her by reminding her that that was her maid's job not her guests.

Joan curtseyed and opened the door to allow her Mistress and her guest to step outside.

Ivan opened the rear door and helped Hayley out, then he helped Michelle, however when it was Calum's turn to get out Gabrielle had to hold her breath. For out of the car stepped, not Calum the tearaway boy she had adopted, but Kelly dressed exactly as any mother would like their young daughter to dress, so dainty and feminine.

"Oh my goodness she looks absolutely divine!" Gabby finally found the words as Ivan escorted the former Calum towards them.

"Mother, Madame," Kelly curtseyed perfectly before them.

Joan wiped a tear from her eye as she too got totally carried away with the dramatic change in appearance and character of the young boy.

"My Calum... You look?" Gabby began.

"Please Mother... Kelly!" the newly transformed girl to be replied.

"Oh Kelly you look absolutely wonderful!" Gabby moved forward and hugged her new daughter.

Just then Wayne appeared and he too stopped in his tracks. Grace noted with pride at the very effeminate way that Wayne put his hand to chest when he saw his former brother.

Once again Grace had proved how powerful she had become, she had learned from a master and know she had become a master in a sense of the word. She desperately wanted to take a picture of all of them all together, but as she looked at Wayne, she knew that before she could do that, she would have to wait until Wayne's thoughts and behaviour had been completely altered into that of a young lady... And for that she would have to wait until the spring.

The next week saw Gabby and her delightful daughter making many alterations to her room, for Kelly demanded that all of her room became just like Michelle's except in peach. Michelle also helped out her friend when it came to shopping for all her dresses and 'pretties' as she called them.

By the end of the week Kelly was ready for her next step in her rather quick transformation and when Michelle called round for Ivan to take her to boarding school, Grace, Gabby, Hayley and Michelle had to patiently wait for the new girl to appear once again.

Kelly waltzed daintily into the reception hall to an array of 'Oohs and Ahs!' as she proudly displayed her red pleated schoolgirls uniform. Together both Kelly and Michelle curtseyed in unison and grabbing a hold of each others hand they both followed Ivan out to the limousine.

Chapter Forty Six

A New Breed

Wayne could not wait to attend his new school, for Grace had approached his conditioning in a different way. She was pleased with the way that Annabelle had turned out, but she felt sorry for the fact that during her days as Allan at the school she never enjoyed being there. So she had made sure that Wayne would relish everyday he spent there.

Gabrielle waited with Ivan in the limousine while Hayley took Wayne to see Mr McKinley. Hayley was besides herself with pleasure for she was aloud to wear one of her favourite pink suit and jacket combinations, which meant that she could also wear a skirt that fell above her knees.

As the receptionist showed her to the familiar office of the headmaster, the clack of her stilettos on the school's floor caused a shiver of excitement to coarse through her body. She loved being a woman and the feel of her tight pink lambs wool skirt gliding over her slip caused her tiny penis to bob in her panty girdle.

Mr McKinley met both Hayley and Wayne with a big smile, however what he did not know was that by Easter his affiliation with 'Wayne's guardian' as she called herself would become a permanent relationship with her.

With Wayne now in his new school, Hayley was overjoyed with excitement for she was being taken to Lady Cresswell's estate. Not only was she going to be staying there for a month or so but also she would once again see her Mistress Wendy and further more she would in no doubt undergo further examinations by the beautiful Celeste. For despite her Mistress's wonderful techniques of pleasuring her she simply adored and loved the way that Celeste's fingers brought her to an orgasm.

Gabrielle was also excited at going back to her close friend's estate for Melissa had informed her that her two late Christmas presents from Mr Gilkes were now ready to be moved up to the next stage.

Hayley found herself once again, as she had hoped, naked on the examining table, however this time Celeste was not interested in examining her that closely.

"Hayley I'm going to take your treatment a bit further," Celeste began, "I know you are in mind and body a woman in every sense... But as you know I'm forever modifying my serums and the whole idea of my treatments is to see how far a male recipient of these drugs would be able to go. As we know your male appendage is now nothing but a small protrusion in your groin and I know how much you love having it, but I'm afraid this next stage might just take it away all together."

"Do you mean I will become a female completely?"

"My goodness of course not, only males who were born in the wrong bodies are allowed to become real females, not the worthless ones like you once was!"

The next thing Hayley knew Celeste had injected her with her serum in her groin.

"Now go with the nurse here and visit your Mistress before her important operation this afternoon, I believe she is waiting to see you!"

Hayley put on the fluffy pink dressing gown the petite and very pretty nurse gave her and followed her through several corridors until she finally came to the room where Wendy was staying.

"Oh Mistress!" Hayley instantly curtseyed.

"Forget all that now come here!" Wendy ordered her former husband. "Mistress Celeste has told me what she has done to you so I want to see that little thing of yours for the last time!"

Hayley opened out her robe and displayed her tiny penis, which had once been six inches in length when limp.

"Oh Hayley I can't believe that you was once a man, look at yourself you're so dainty and sweet... Oh well I suppose I'll just have to see what happens to you won't I?" Wendy finished as she lay on her bed.

Just then Celeste walked in followed by three of her nurses.

"Put yourself away woman!" Celeste ordered Hayley.

"Now then Wendy lets see how far you've come... Hopefully we can perform our operation this afternoon?" Celeste began ordering her nurses to arrange Wendy's bed ready for moving. Then she pulled back the sheet and pulled away Wendy's gown.

"Hmm! Perfect," she mumbled to herself as her hands pressed into Wendy's abdomen. "I believe it has become too painful for you to walk?"

"Yes Mistress Celeste it has!" Wendy replied.

"Good you are ready... Here if you can stretch to see," Celeste motioned for a nurse to help Wendy's bed to raise enough for her to see. "These two protrusions here and are your re-gendered ovaries... Hayley take a look at your Mistress's abdomen."

Hayley and Wendy now looked upon two lumps that where sticking out of her lower stomach.

"Wow!" Wendy exclaimed at seeing the two lumps. "I wondered what they were?"

"Hayley these two lumps are what you do not possess anymore, do you know what they are?"

"I'm sorry Mistress Celeste I am just a housewife and maid to my family, I do not know anything about the world outside of my Mistress's home?" Hayley replied.

"Hmmm dumb... Excellent Grace has done a wonderful job on your mind!" Celeste laughed, "Well Hayley... These two things are you're Mistress's new testicles!"

"Oh!" Hayley brought her hand up to her mouth and gave a very cute giggle.

"And today we will perform a small operation that will drop them into place along with another surprise for both of you!"

"Do you mean I'm going to have penis?" Wendy replied astonished at what Celeste was doing to her.

"Oh yes Wendy and it will be your own... Now I'm sure that you would like to have a penis to go with these balls of yours?"

"Oh yes Mistress Celeste! Thank you!" Wendy lay back with a permanent smile on her face.

Hayley also had a smile on her face, for the thought of her Mistress having a real cock to fuck her shemale pussy with, excited her so much that her tiny penis released a glob of come onto the floor which caused her much embarrassment.

"Gabrielle it's so good to have you so close!" Melissa welcomed her friend with a hug and a warm smile.

"Yes it is, and I must say Grace is absolutely divine!"

"Yes she is, you know I've offered her permanent feminisation so many times I've given up!" Melissa returned with a shrug.

"She likes being a transsexual and above all she absolutely worships you!" Gabby replied. "And her skills are tremendous... I'm sure you know she transformed young Calum within days!"

"Yes Grace informs me of everything daily, even Dr Von Getz has admitted that she is more skilful than him! However it is easier to manipulate a young boys mind, a fully-grown adult male takes longer, for their experiences make their minds harder to breakdown... But that's enough of all this mumbo jumbo I have two gifts for you!"

Jimmy Leyburn regained his senses in the familiar surroundings of the hospital he had been in for the past few weeks. He had tried to count the days he had been there but after three or four days he did not have any idea if it was day or night, so he gave up.

Instead he kept his thoughts permanently on finding a way to escape these strange women who had captured him. He had seen enough to know that the operation these lunatic women where running here was illegal and he knew that once he had escaped it would be no problem for him to tell the cops all about them and also fix his slight problem with Mr Jinx.

Moving his arms he realised that just as before he was strapped to the bed along with his legs. However as he began to regain full senses of his entire body he realised that his face was very sore indeed. Then he realised that the mouth-gag they had placed on him was no longer in his mouth so he thought it would be a good time to air his grievance with a loud burst of abuse.

Pain soared through his throat as he attempted to shout and to make things worse no sound came out either.

'What have they done to me?' he thought to himself, then he remembered what they had done to Charlie's genitals.

Desperately he wanted to check his own but his hands were both restrained and as he lay in a silent fear he wondered what these lunatics had done to him.

Just then a door to his room opened and then he heard the sound of women's heels clicking across the floor.

"Ah good evening my dear!" a large matronly looking woman appeared in his sight. "You should not attempt to speak my dear it will be a couple of weeks before your voice box is repaired."

"Hello James it's so nice to see you," another older woman he had not seen before appeared before him. "I have already seen Charles and I must say he appears to be very sorry for all the suffering he has caused too!"

Lady Melissa could see from his grey eyes, the only thing visible through his facial bandages, that the young man was indeed confused.

"Oh how rude of me... I am Ms Cresswell the owner of this establishment you decided to burgle! However you will learn to call me Your Ladyship. Now as for your contract with Mr Jinx... Well I have bought you from him so now both you and your colleague belong to me!"

The horror on Jimmy's eyes was so pleasing for Melissa to see, she could not help smile down at him.

"Oh James if you could see the horror in those eyes of yours you'd smile too!" Melissa smiled wider. "Imagine all the suffering you have caused and the look of horror you placed on all those poor people you terrorised and killed... Oh yes and talking about killing I have someone here who wants to talk to you!"

Just then another woman appeared.

"I would say hello James, but you are nothing but scum... You do not know me but my poor husband had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting you... Many a day I've waited for this moment to meet you and curse you to your death, but that would make me no better than you... You took my man away from me and now Lady Melissa is going to take the man away you!" Gabrielle held her contempt for the murderer with extreme ease.

"From what Mr Jinx told me about you, you've left at least four widows in your wake... Oh I know you have no recollection of what you have done for the drugs where responsible for your actions... Well I'm going to make sure that you'll never have to rely on those drugs again... Well you will have an addiction to something and that will be?" Melissa left the petrified looking Jimmy Leyburn wondering what the addiction would be on purpose.

Leaving the pathetic figure of Jimmy Leyburn behind Gabrielle and Melissa moved up to the auditorium overlooking her superb state of the art surgical theatres, whereupon Melissa informed her friend of the fate awaiting the two criminals.

Below in the theatre Wendy was safely prepped and ready for her operation, while several nurses were aiding Celeste, who was just overlooking, and Dr Georgina, who was actually performing the actual procedure.

The operation was going to be a long and tiresome one, for Wendy had to have her vagina widened to allow her newly formed testicles to be pulled down.

Celeste watched with intent as her work was slowly brought into its fruition, while Gabby and Melissa witnessed the doctor's work.

Making incisions into the flaps of her huge overhang of labia that had increased in size from the initial injection that had transformed her ovaries, she carefully placed the two female testicles into the pouches that they now formed.

Then with them in place she began to perform the more delicate microsurgery.

A nurse brought over the silver canister and handed it to the doctor, carefully she removed the penis that Celeste had grown from Wendy's DNA samples. Then pulling up the long clitoris that had grown through the use of her false extended penis, the doctor began the long laborious task of attaching all the nerve endings from with in her lower abdomen to her new and very real penis shaft.

Although it was not as long as she had originally intended it would be masterful when finally attached.

After three hours of micro precision surgery and making sure her urethra was also reconstructed, Wendy's female cock was now a permanent addition to her groin.

Finally Dr Georgina sealed the last remnants of her female genitalia and carefully stitched up her ball sac, whereupon she then began to dress the implanted area with heavy bandages, attaching a catheter to the inside of her penis.

"How long do we have to wait until we know that results are a success?" Melissa asked Celeste.

"Several weeks I'm afraid... Wendy has undergone a heavy operation and her body has got to adapt to her new genitalia," Celeste replied.

"So what happened to her womb?" gabby enquired a little concerned.

"Well we have not removed it... We'll leave that decision to her... In a way we would like her to say yes then I could investigate the advantages of cloning a little further!"

"Well I think it's time we returned to our dear Jimmy Leyburn your gonna absolutely love the horror on his face!" Melissa turned the conversation around.

"Oh yes of course I must come with you... Matron has insisted that this one is transformed the old way!" Celeste agreed with her mother.

"Oh I've heard so many wonderful stories about the dungeon... It must be so exciting to break a man's resolve and force him into femininity?" Celeste pondered for she had never witnessed her adopted mother's system from last century.

"Well in those days Celeste, it took a long time, but with all the drugs and other things available there really is no reason to do it!" Melissa replied. "Yes I recall breaking that horrid step son of mine down there like it was yesterday!"

"Gabby what do you think?" Celeste asked her mother's friend.

"I'm like you I only heard stories of it... But this bastard deserves it!" Gabby frowned with anger. "Who will initiate this punishment on him?"

"Well I'm going to give that job to Stella and her boyfriend Luke," Melissa smiled.

"What that little shemale vamp from the maids training quarters?" Celeste recoiled with surprise.

"Well Stella does love making maids out of men and boys, but she has pestered me for ages about letting her loose in the dungeon!"

Stella was looking forward to her stint in the dungeon, for she did carry a little jealousy towards Luke's job of breaking the maids resolve, but as Melissa had said his job was made all the more easier from the drugs and tapes that where used. However she would not be using mind control tapes or drugs to initiate her subject for she would be using fear.

Stella was standing in the red glow of the corridor awaiting her Ladyship and her subject, she had been briefed on just who the subject was and what she was to do to him and as she saw her owner approach she quickly brushed down her tight pencil skirt.

"Your ladyship!" Stella curtseyed.

"Get up woman, for the next month you are a Mistress and Mistress's don't curtsey!" Celeste scolded the former male.

"Yes Miss Celeste!"

"Now Stella if you are successful I will promote you and your lover... Do you understand?" Lady Melissa enticed the shemale's own need for pleasure and dominance. "Deep rooted inside you is that vicious streak that made you such a horrid and unloved nasty little man. You will of course never be that man again, but I'm sure you can bring that hidden attribute out to serve you in this new task I have set you... Now if you do a good job, you will not only be promoted, but you will be given a nice house to live in with your man, in a small town that I virtually own, is that clear?"

"Oh yes your Ladyship! Both Luke and I will not disappoint you!" Stella replied absolutely thrilled at the prospect of actually being allowed to leave the estate.

"Err just one last thing your Ladyship, how intense are we to take the subject's punishment?"

"Very severe he has committed the deadliest of all sins and has taken a life. You may do with him sexually anything you and Luke desire, but a small word of advice, don't let your little female heart find any pity for him... The drugs may have began to reshape his body, but his mind is still his, it is for you to break."

"Very well your Ladyship!" Stella smiled and once again ran her fingers down her hips.

"Now go and meet your assignment, Luke is awaiting your arrival," Melissa pointed out which door for her to enter.

Stella knocked on the huge cast iron door, excitement was shivering through her body with every step she took and as the door opened outwards, her lover and partner Luke bowed as she entered the dungeon.

"What happened to the second one?" Gabby asked her friend.

"Oh yes the other one has just finished recovering from his castration and genitalia removal. Luke will bring him along tomorrow if Dr Ginny says he is ready for full penetration!"

"You mean the other one has a?"

"Vagina? Why of course... It's all part of the plans we have for the both of them. I don't like using these old methods, because it reminds me of what I had to endure myself and I'm sure it does for you too, but men like these deserve it!"

Gabby could only agree.

Chapter Forty Seven

Dungeon

Stella approached the gagged and heavily restrained young man and smiled.

She knew that he had no idea that his face had been permanently tattooed with make up, his lips filled with collagen and that his nose and cheek bones had been altered to a more feminine shape.

Jimmy opened his eyes and looked down at the petite woman now looking up at him and then across the dungeon room to where the man dressed head to toe in black leather was still standing.

Yet his resolve and determination to escape the nightmare that had befallen him was still caused him to spew out abuse.

However his mouth was still gagged.

"Oh I can see those pretty red lips of yours are aching to be kissed?" Stella began her domination over him. "But before Master Luke gets to kiss them for you, there are a few things I have to point out to you!"

Jimmy narrowed his eyes as he caught the little woman's words and in his mind he was telling himself what he was going to do this bitch when he did escape.

"Now then James... To begin with I am your Mistress and you will address me as such and Luke here is your Master... And this place is my dungeon and until I've broken you in it will be your waking home do you understand?" Stella asserted her authority over the young ruffian. "I can imagine you are pondering on what you are going to do to me if and when you escape from here?"

Jimmy's eyes widened as he wondered how an earth she could have guessed his thoughts.

"Oh yes I know what your contemplating, all the ones like you who pass through here were once in the same frame of mind as you are James, but just as you are going to find out escape is impossible!" Stella moved around the back of him and began to gently caress his bottom. "Oh what a nice smooth posterior you have!" She gave it a pinch.

Jimmy tried to move his ass away from the woman's touch but her hand made its way between his legs and began to fondle his loose hanging testes.

"Oooh these are lovely and smooth Charlotte is going to enjoy learning on these?" she once again baited him.

The next thing Jimmy knew the small woman was attaching a corset around his waist.

"Now then my sweet, a girl like you needs to wear a corset!" Stella smiled up at him.

Desperately Jimmy tried to fight the garment, but his binds were expertly placed and all his movements did was help the woman put in place.

"There you go, you look much better with that on!" Stella smiled as she pulled the lace at the back tighter.

All the time Luke stood admiring the power his shemale lover now had.

"Now James, I will leave you until tomorrow," she began as she clicked her fingers towards Luke to get him to follow her. "A nurse will come in an give you something to make you sleep until then, she will also make sure that your needs are looked after as well!"

"Gis'all your money bitch!" Jimmy pulled out his blade and held it up to the throat of the dark headed woman he held tightly in his grip.

"Pleeeeeaseeeee... Don't hurt me!" the woman begged with fear.

"Shut it bitch or I'll slit your throat!" he breathed menacingly into his latest victims ear, taking in her strange but familiar perfume. "Now where's the money?"

Just then the woman slipped from his grasp and turned to face him.

Her face seemed familiar, but his aim was not to befriend her but to rape her and get all her money, so instantly he lunged at her.

However the small woman brought her foot up to meet his groin and his lunge only brought him face to face with the floor.

"You fuckin'bitch... No bitch gets a hit on me!" he bawled out at the woman, as the pain in his groin became more intense.

Then just as he was about to pull himself up of the floor the pain in his cock tore into his dream and brought him from his sleep.

Hazily his vision restored and the sight of a blonde headed woman wearing a nurses uniform appeared before him, but unlike his dream he still could not talk, for his mouth was still gagged.

"There you go Missy, you won't have to have that catheter until tonight!" she smiled up at him, the familiarity of the perfume in his dream coming from her.

Gradually his senses returned and the pain his groin became a very sharp tingling sensation.

He wanted to curse to the devil, but his gag was so expertly placed that he found it hard to move his tongue.

Just then the cell door opened and in walked the woman he was trying to rape and mug in his dream, her black stiletto heels clicking on the stone floor.

Looking about the dungeon cell he noticed one or two additions to it, a comfortable looking chair in the corner, a kind of bed and mattress, a strange looking bench and another contraption very much like the one he was being held in.

"Good afternoon James, I trust you slept well?" his self proclaimed Mistress asked. "Today I will introduce you to Charlotte, I know she is desperate to meet you!"

Jimmy did not have a clue about Charlotte, who she was nor why she was there, because all he wanted to do was escape.

Just then the woman's male counterpart entered the room dressed in the same garments he wore yesterday, however this time he was pulling a chain and attached to the chain was another figure dressed much the same way as the man.

Despite a black latex mask covering the chained figure's face, he could see from the smoothness of the groin that it was a female.

"Now then James as you can see Master Luke has been busy!" Stella smoothed out her tight knee length black pencil skirt and moved over to her subject. "It was hard to get her in to the garment, but the pleasure for me and you will be watching Master Luke removing it!"

Jimmy looked down at his Mistress and once again let his grey eyes do the talking for him and she smiled back up at him, he realised the woman in his dream was her.

'If only this was the dream!' he thought to himself.

"Master Luke bring the girl forward!" Stella ordered her partner.

Luke yanked the chain, that was attached to the girls neck and then pulling her over to the centre of the dungeon cell, Stella pressed a button and a chain unwound from the ceiling.

Taking hold of the girls wrists he attached both of the black metal cuffs on her wrists to the chain, then Stella retracted the chain until the latex clad girl's arms were high over her head.

Stella then moved towards the girl and ran her hands over her chest.

"James would you like to run your hands over her budding breasts?"

Jimmy stared at the girl's dangling figure and wondered what she had done to deserve such treatment, however as he watched the woman's hands caress the girl's small but very defined latex breasts he wondered what the whole purpose of showing him this girl was.

As the chains clacked and the girls six-inch black heels scraped against the floor, Luke moved behind her and began to unfasten some straps. Seconds later Luke peeled away the lower part of the girl's latex skin, revealing her white soft skin and very evident shaven vagina.

Stella moved over to the girl again and ran her fingers over the girls soft pubic region.

"I see she has not been branded yet?" Stella remarked noticing that the girl did not have the Cresswell's Butterfly tattoo just above the dip in her vagina. "Carry on Master Luke!"

Luke responded with venom as he completely stripped the girl of her latex suit, including her black ankle boots, lowering the chains for her pink painted toes to touch the floor.

Jimmy could see the girls small but very visible breasts as she hung before him and before he knew it his groin was actually responding to the sight of this girl hanging desperately before him.

"I see you find this stimulating James?" Stella noticed his bobbing penis beginning to raise. "I imagine this what you would have really liked to have done to that poor girl you raped four years ago?"

Jimmy's eyes went straight to the woman.

"Oh yes I know everything there is to know about you!" Stella took hold of the girl's nipple and began to twist it, as she nodded to Luke. "And I imagine you are wondering why I am doing this to Charlotte here right in front of you?"

Jimmy was not really that concerned about the girl so he did not even bat an eyelid for a response.

"You really are a cold and nasty individual aren't you?" Stella motioned to Luke to remove the girl's mask fully.

Jimmy watched as the girl's mask was removed and saw that like him she too was gagged. However as he looked at the girl more carefully he suddenly felt a numbing pain shoot through his gut.

The girl's hair was short and blonde her eyes were perfectly made up and her pouty lips were a shiny red, but as the girl stared back at Jimmy with tears in her blue eyes, he suddenly recognised the eyes staring back at him.

'NO!' he thought to himself, 'It can't be?'

Sure the girl's nose was small and delicate and her face and her body proved beyond all doubt that she was a girl and a very sexy one at that, but the eyes betrayed her appearance.

"Yes James this is Charlotte or as you knew her before you ended up incarcerated in here Charlie!" Stella smiled widely as she let go of Charlotte's elongated nipple. "Now you must be wondering how we managed to change your partner in crime from an ugly young man into a pretty girl so quickly?"

Jimmy felt his entire body go numb with terror, the stoicism he had shown everyday towards his captors evaporated and the realisation of how helpless he was flushed through his mind.

True he did not care or feel pity for the torture his friend had suffered or the castration he had witnessed him undergo, but the new shift in his thinking was concerning his own body.

For if they had transformed his friend into a woman in such a short space of time, then what had they done to him.

"I see it has finally sunk in?" Stella noticed the change of expression in Jimmy's eyes. "You must be wondering what we have done to you... Well let me put it this way... In six months you and Charlotte will be identical twin sisters, except you will have an extra addition which we know will excite your future owner. It was really a stroke of luck that you two broke in here, for Lady Cresswell was beginning to give up finding two young men who were willing enough to let their bodies be transformed into two desirable young playthings to satisfy one of her clients wishes!"

Jimmy tried to throw the thought of his body ending up like Charlie's to the back of his mind and tried to turn his attention back to getting himself out of this predicament.

Yet his self proclaimed Mistress had successfully embedded deep into his psyche the thought of what they had already done to him.

Then to make things worse he had to endure the fear on Charlie's or Charlotte's face as the leather clad man threatened to use an array of phalluses on her.

Stella watched the limp nine stone body of Jimmy Leyburn being placed back in his bed and all his intravenous feeds put back in place, including the catheter. As the nurse checked that his pulse and other vitals were patched up to the computer Stella blew her assignment a kiss for it would be three days before she had him

It had been a month since the two ruffians had broken into the compound and Stella was just as amazed as Jimmy had been at how quickly Charlie's body had succumbed to the treatment given him.

Glancing in at Jimmy's slower transformation she could see how the former thirteen stone young man's body was now taking on a very feminine shape, his hips were widening, his bottom was getting rounder and softer and more importantly his chest was becoming puffy.

His hair was short and pure blonde just like Charlotte's and as her thoughts turned to Charlotte, a little twinge in her panty girdle reminded her of the fun she and Luke were going to have with her tonight and over the next few days.

up
32 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos