Truth's Purity: Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Truth's Purity

Synopsis: A young man awakens in a strange room, in the body of a younger girl. He is scared and confused, and slowly learns why he is there and what plans lay in store for him. He meets a young woman who

Chapter 4

‘Hey, stop spacing out.’ Tegan said and I realised she’d gone over to the other desk and placed the tray there. ‘Time to eat!’

I hurried over and she pulled the seat out for me to sit on, and then pushed it back in once I was on. ‘Oh, you don’t have to do that.’

‘It’s part of my job.’ She smiled at my blushing face. ‘I’m your maid for the next couple of months or year, however long it takes for you not to need me anymore.’

‘What do you mean, for me to not need you anymore?’ I asked, for a moment distracted from the strangely sweet scent emanating from the bowl in front of me.

‘Well, we can’t trust you to go to the kitchen and get your own food, can we?’ Tegan said as she put a spoon in my hand. ‘You’d try to escape, so I have to bring you your food. And take you to the bathroom when you need to, and the shower, and clean up your room and your clothes and all of that.’

‘I’m going to be stuck in this room the whole time!?’

Tegan shook her head. ‘You’ll spend a lot of your time in here, but Master’s going to take you to some of the training rooms and you’ll probably spend some time with the other girls to learn from them. If you’re lucky you might even get to stay in Master’s room for a while.’

‘But I won’t be able to choose where I want to go? I won’t be able to move about freely?’

‘Of course not. I just explained that, didn’t I?’

‘Yeah but…’ I said and then frowned, wondering why I was surprised by that. Did I really expect anything else? If I had free roam of this place then I’d definitely be trying to find a way to escape.

‘Come on. Eat.’ Tegan said and tapped the tray. ‘I don’t want it to go cold before you finish it.’

I nodded and dipped the spoon into the porridge, which was brown with white and black swirls. It was lighter than I imagined, almost liquidly, and I had to be careful not to spill it when I lifted it to my mouth. I expected it to taste horrible despite how nice it smelt, but to my immense surprise I found that it was delicious. It tasted slightly sweet but had a…chicken-ish flavour, I guess, and there was a hint of spices in it as well.

‘Mmm!’ I looked up at Alexis after swallowing. ‘What is this?’

‘A special soup just for you.’ Tegan beamed. ‘Chicken’s your favourite food, isn’t it? Well, this has chicken stock in it, amongst other things.’

‘You…Laine made me something with my favourite food in it?’

‘Of course. She’s not a horrible monster, you know.’ Tegan said and put a hand on my shoulder. ‘She really does care about you. She loves all of her pets, and soon enough you’ll love her too.’ I didn’t reply to that and instead ate some more of the soup, so Tegan continued. ‘This mansion is much more than a brothel, Anna. We’re all a family here, Master and her toys. This is our home, our sanctuary away from the world. Yes, we have sex with men for money, and there is a bar here where some of us dance and strip, but that’s only half of our lives. I enjoy working here as a maid, helping girls like you. It makes me happy, helping you through the difficult start that we’ve all experienced. And some of us enjoy bartending at the bar below, or waitressing there, or cleaning the house, or working in the kitchen or-’

‘That’s all work though. You’re either having sex or working.’

‘If you enjoy your work then it’s not work.’ Tegan grinned, but tilted her head. ‘It can get tiring sometimes though, but we all support each other.’

‘How many other girls are here?’

‘Twelve or thirteen.’ Tegan said after thinking about it for a moment. ‘And there are some actual staff here too, who run the main kitchen and organise the service rooms and clean the training areas.’

‘How many of the girls are like me?’

‘You’re the third.’ Tegan said immediately. ‘It’s not too easy for Master to find people like you for some reason, and apparently it’s really expensive too. You’re quite the investment, you know. And you’ve come out perfectly. Master has been very excited about starting work with you.’

‘I came out perfectly? What does that mean?’

‘It means that you’re small, have a fantastic body and a beautiful face.’ Tegan said. ‘You look like you were born a girl and you have a fully-functioning and sensitive cock on top of that.’ I blushed furiously and once again clamped my legs together. ‘Don’t be embarrassed! Your special, you should be glad. Some of the girls here would kill to look as good as you do. You’re going to be ridiculously popular with the men here.’

‘I don’t want to be popular with them!’

Tegan began to say something but changed her mind and sighed. ‘Even so. You look beautiful, and you’re really cute as well. Surely you can be happy about that?’

‘It’s better than being unattractive, I guess.’

‘You’re far from unattractive. You’re stunning.’ Tegan said and I smiled at her, then blinked and turned back to the soup, hoping she hadn’t noticed. A small bubble of happiness had risen inside me when she’d complimented how I looked. Nobody had ever done that before, said I actually looked good.

I quickly finished off the soup and went to grab the mug, but Tegan grabbed my arm before I could. ‘Drink that slowly, okay? It’s probably still hot, and the mug might be as well.’

‘What is it?’ I asked as I gingerly touched the mug and found that it was indeed quite hot, despite having been left alone for so long. The insides were a murky brownish-grey that didn’t at all look appealing.

‘Well, I’m not sure what’s in it exactly, but it’ll be a mix of different drugs and stuff that your body needs to stay healthy. All of us have our own different cocktail that we have with our meals.’

‘There are drugs in here?’ I asked warily.

‘Well, not drugs like meth or something. Medication. Like, one of the girls here has a weak immune system so she her cocktail has the required meds in it to keep it strong.’

‘What’s in yours?’

‘That’s a pretty personal question.’ Tegan said with a raised eyebrow.

‘Oh! I-sorry! I didn’t realise…’

‘It’s okay.’ She laughed. ‘There’s nothing specific in mine anyway, just general vitamins and the like to keep me healthy and energised.’

I sniffed at the mug, but it just smelt hot. I sipped at it and a sour, grassy taste ran through my tastebuds ‘Eww! It’s really gross!’

‘Yeah, it never tastes good.’ Tegan said, laughing at the expression on my face. ‘You’ll get used to it after a couple of months though. Probably.’

‘I don’t want to drink it.’ I said and put the mug down, wiping my mouth. ‘It’ll make me throw up.’

‘You have to drink it.’ Tegan said seriously. ‘You’re going to want to be feeling your best for tomorrow and it’s going to help with that immensely.’

I bit my bottom lip and stared at her. ‘Can’t I drink it in the morning?’

‘You need to have it every morning and night. You’ll get another one in the morning but it takes a couple of hours for the body to digest it, so that one won’t do you any good for a while.’

‘What happens if I don’t drink it?’ I asked and Laine frowned at me.

‘You’re going to drink it, willingly or I’ll have to force it down your throat.’ She said flatly. ‘And I don’t think you want me to do that, do you?’

I stared at her, growing cold. For a moment I’d forgotten the situation I was in. Tegan had a friendly, casual attitude about her that’d made me drop my guard, but the reality of the situation came crashing back. ‘O-okay.’

‘Good girl.’ She said, her smile returning. I lifted the mug back up and took another sip, winced and then gulped all of it down, which turned out to be a mistake. I coughed as it went down and spilt quite a bit it over me, and when I tried to apologize I began coughing even more. The disgusting flavour permeated my mouth and throat and I gagged, but thankfully nothing came out.

Tegan gently turned me around and wiped my face with a cloth, then my chest and lap where I’d coughed up the liquid. There were large wet patches all over the nightdress, but they weren’t painfully hot.

‘Easy, easy. It’ll take a while for you to get used to it, but you did good! I’m proud of you!’ I blushed as she said that, and even more so when she patted me on the head. ‘Ohh, you like being praised do you? That’s good.’

I frowned at that but ignored it and got out of the chair to look down at the nightdress, which was splattered with the ‘cocktail’ I’d coughed up. Despite Tegan trying to clean it, it was still wet and felt cold and uncomfortable, especially around my stomach and chest where most of it had splattered. The fact that it wasn’t water but some gross mix of drugs made the splotches feel even more uncomfortable.

‘I need to change into something else.’ I said awkwardly, not sure if that was okay. To my relief Tegan nodded and went over to the wardrobe. I padded after her curiously, remembering Laine’s letter.

‘Wow.’ Tegan said as she pulled the door all the way open and stepped inside, the wardrobe lighting up automatically. ‘This is impressive!’

I followed her inside and my breath caught. The inside of the wardrobe was gigantic, probably the size of my old bedroom, and every inch of it was full of articles of clothing. A mirror the size of Laine was sent into the back centre of the room, and on either side of it were rows of clothing stretching all the way to the walls, and above them was another row of clothing. The bottom row was mainly skirts and a few pants and shirts, while the top row had what looked to be suits and dresses, although I couldn’t see them too well. There was a small step underneath the clothes where shoes were set, mainly high heels but a few basic shoes as well. There was a second story to the wardrobe, but its sliding black doors were closed and I wasn’t anywhere near tall enough to open them. I couldn’t even imagine what was in there.

The whole wardrobe smelt nice too, strangely enough. Kind of like a garden full of flowers on a hot summers day.

‘Look, there’s a maid outfit like mine here.’ Tegan said, going through the top rack. ‘And there’s a bartending outfit here too! Aww! You’d look so cute in it behind the bar serving drinks.’

That didn’t sound so bad. ‘I wouldn’t mind bartending.’

‘You’d probably enjoy it. You get to spend a lot of time with Yani and she’s awesome, one of my favourite girls here.’

‘Who’s Yani?’ I asked, walking over and the right side of the wardrobe, which was basically a gigantic cupboard. I opened a few drawers and found them full of underwear, all neatly folded and mainly black, pink or white.

‘She owns the bar. Or rather, Master put her in charge of it. The same thing really.’ Tegan said as she continued to peruse through the clothes.

‘There are so many clothes in here.’ I said, closing a draw full of bras and opening another one full of panties. ‘Laine really bought all of these brand new for me?’

‘I told you, she invested a lot into you.’ Tegan went over to the other side of the wardrobe where another gigantic cupboard was and began going through it. ‘She buys all of us new clothes when she chooses us, but this wardrobe and your room are much larger than normal. Hell, my wardrobe isn’t a walk-in one.’

I felt guilty for some reason and grimaced. ‘I’m sorry.’

‘Why?’ Tegan laughed. ‘I’m not jealous, don’t worry. I only really use my room to sleep, and I’ve got more than enough clothes to be getting on with.’ I went over to where she was and found that the cupboard she was investigating had some clean nightdresses in it, and she pulled one out and held it up. It was pretty much a black version of the one I was wearing, only there was white lace at the bottom and the silk looked a bit thicker. ‘How about this one?’

‘Is there, like, just pyjamas? Like shirts and pants and stuff?’ I asked hopefully.

‘You should know the answer to that by now.’ Tegan said and closed the drawer with the nightdresses. ‘Now come on, let’s get you out of your nightdress and into this one.’

‘Ah! No, I’ll be okay, thankyou.’ I said quickly, taking the nightdress from her and backing away.

‘Alright then.’ She went past me and to the other cupboard, where she grabbed a white pair of panties with a little love-heart on the band and some fresh white stockings. ‘Put these on as well.’

I stared at her for a while until I realised she wasn’t going to leave. ‘Are you really going to watch me change?’

‘Yes. I am.’

‘I can’t change while you’re watching.’

She sighed. ‘Really?’

‘Yes really!’

‘You’re way too shy, Anna. I told you, your body is beautiful. You have nothing to be ashamed about.’

‘Even if that were true, that doesn’t mean you have to stare at it!’

‘Anna.’ Tegan said seriously and put a hand on my shoulder. ‘Seriously, if you’re too embarrassed to get changed in front of me then you’re going to have a far more difficult time than normal in the coming months than even I did. Taking off your clothes, being naked in front of strangers, having your body exposed…that’s going to be one of the least humiliating things that you’re going to experience here. You need to get used to it.’

‘I don’t want to get used to it.’ I said as very, very scary chills ran down my spine at her words.

‘I’m not going to leave here until you change.’ She said and, still keeping her hand on my shoulder, slid the wardrobe shut. She gently pushed me deeper into the room, into the corner, and then crossed her arms. ‘And you’re going to change while facing me, not with your back turned.’

‘Then I’m not going to ch-’

‘And if you’re not changed in five minutes then I’m going to change you myself.’ She said over me, clearly having expected me to say that. To my surprise she took out an iPhone from a pocket in the side of her skirt, glanced at it and then put it away again.

I swallowed and stared at her, wondering if she’d actually force me to change. She’d been so nice and kind, and while she’d acted serious she’d never yet hurt me. Surely it was just an act to get me to do what she wanted. Laine was the forceful one, not her. She was like…like the good cop? And Laine was the bad cop?

Well, that didn’t matter either way. I was not going to change in front of her. I was ashamed of this body, regardless of whether or not she thought it was attractive, and I didn’t want anyone seeing it. Especially my penis…I didn’t want anyone seeing that, or me in my underwear. The thought alone made me squirm uncomfortably.

I put down the clothes, crossed my arms like she had and glared up at her, trying to act as defiant as possible. To my surprise she actually laughed.

‘Alright then. I guess we’re doing this the hard way. No point in waiting five minutes.’ She said and clapped her hands together. ‘This is your last chance, sweetie. Are you going to change on your own?’

I swallowed, legs shaking. I had no idea what was about to happen. ‘No.’

Tegan smiled tightly and walked over, looked at me in silence for a moment and then faster than I could react, grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me onto the ground. I gasped as the air flew out of my lungs, and before I could even think about recovering Tegan was on top of me, her knees on either side of my body and her hands grabbing mine and shoving them above my head.

‘Let me go!’ I screamed as soon as I managed to gasp in some air. She ignored me and pushed my hands into each other so she could hold them with just one of hers, and then began pulling the nightdress up. ‘No! Get off me! Stop it! GET OFF ME!’

I thrashed about wildly, but she put a stop to that by slamming her knee into my waist, stunning me and pinning me down. She let go of my hands for a moment as she finished pulling up the nightdress, jerking it off me so fast that I couldn’t react quick enough before she grabbed my hands again. She stared at me meaningfully and then put her hand onto my panties. I began screaming at her again but she once again ignored me and slowly peeled them off.

‘No…please stop…’ I begged her as tears stung my eyes. ‘Please don’t do this!’

‘This is what you chose, not me.’ She said, pulling them down to my thighs.

‘Stop it!’ I shrieked and tried to thrash about but her knee still pinned me to the ground. I tried to jerk my knees up at her face but she easily shoved them back down with her free hand. She finished pulling off the panties and just stared down at me for a moment, her eyes unreadable. ‘Don’t look at me! Fuck off! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! I HATE YOU! STOP LOOKING AT ME!’

She frowned slightly but didn’t react, just began slipping off the stockings one by one. Once they were off she finally let go of my arms, and I weakly tried to drag myself from under her knee. After a moment of watching me struggle she stood up and I flung myself backwards as far as I could, smashing against the middle of the cupboard, then slammed my legs together over my penis and covered my chest with my hands. My breathing was heavy and ragged and I couldn’t stop crying or stop myself form shivering or shaking.

‘I warned you.’ Tegan said and I snarled at her.

‘FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE NICE!’

‘I am nice. You just didn’t do what you were told.’

‘YOU-’ I began but my voice cracked and it ended in a whimper. It took me a while to find it again and when I spoke it was in a trembling, fractured way. My throat hurt from all of the screaming. ‘Stop looking at me. Please stop looking at me.’

‘You were made to be looked at.’

‘NO I WASN’T!’ I screamed, sending lines of pain running down my throat and making me wince.

‘Yes you were. Do you think Master made you so beautiful for your own benefit?’

‘I don’t care.’ I rasped. ‘I don’t care. I hate you. I hate you both. I hate you all. I hate this place. I want to go home. Please let me go home! I want to go home!’

Tegan smiled sadly and knelt down in front of me, making me whimper and push back further into the cupboard. ‘This is your home now, Anna.’

I shook my head. ‘It’s not. It’s not! It’s not. I’m not a girl, I’m not, I don’t want to have sex with men I don’t want to be trained to, I don’t want to be like this anywhere inside of me, not deep down, I just want to go home please let me go home! I need to go home! I can’t stay here! I don’t belong here! Please!’

Tegan reached out and put her hand to the side of my face, and gently caressed it, smearing tears all over my cheek. I would have flinched away but my head was already resting against the cupboard and if I moved to the side she’d see my penis. ‘Come on. It’s time for bed. You need to get dressed, you can’t sleep naked or you’ll catch a cold.’

‘No.’ I shook my head. ‘I want to go home.’

‘You are home, and it’s time for bed.’ Tegan said gently and grabbed my arms. ‘Come on. I’ve seen you naked now, you’ve got nothing to be ashamed about.’ I shook my head again but she easily pulled my hands away from my chest, and then lifted me up. I squealed angrily and tried to make her drop me but I didn’t want to open my legs so all I could do was try and pull down with my arms, which didn’t do much. ‘Anna, you’re being silly. I know what’s between your legs.’

I whimpered in answer and she sighed, carried me over to where the clean clothes were and gently deposited me onto the ground. She picked up the white panties and stared at me, and I knew what she was going to do. I had no energy to fight her as she pulled my legs open and began sliding them up, and she continued to ignore my pleas for her to stop. She slipped the panties and fitted them snugly around my groin, and patted it once she was done. Then she pulled me up and put the nightdress on me, one arm at a time. Finally, she carefully put the stockings onto my legs, ran her hands gently over them, squeezed my thighs and beamed at me.

‘There. That wasn’t so bad, was it?’

I stared blankly at her.

‘I know that was really hard, but it was for the best. You need to get used to this kind of thing, okay? I’m going to suggest to Master that she let me change your clothes every morning and night, and whenever else they need changing. That should make you get used to it faster.’

I stared blankly at her.

‘She’ll change your clothes herself, of course. She likes using us as dolls, which is why I want you to get used to it as fast as possible. She bought all of these clothes for you and I know she’s excited to dress you up and play. And beyond that, she’s going to see you naked a lot and you really, really need to get used to that.’

I stared blankly at her.

She put an arm against my back and under my knees, gently lifting me up. I gasped and clutched at her shoulders, fear rushing into me. But she just smiled and carried me to the door, slid it open and went to the bed. She lay me down on the side where I’d first crawled out when I’d woken up, seemingly hours ago, and carefully pushed me deeper into the centre.

‘Get some sleep now, okay? You’ve had a big day and you’ll have an even bigger one tomorrow.’ She pulled the blankets over me and tucked them in tightly, then kissed me on the forehead. ‘I’ll see you in the morning, Anna. Sweet dreams.’

And she left. I heard the wall slide open as the lights in the room all shut off, leaving a shaft of light coming in from the opening in the wall. Then it slid shut and darkness consumed the room.

I stared blankly up at the darkness.

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos