Things Are the Same But Much Better

Printer-friendly version

A marriage made better with a little magic.

Things Are The Same But Much Better
By
Warm Hearted

Once I was David Mills a married P.E. teacher and junior high school football coach.I was married to Dee for five year with two kids Davey, four and Beth, two. I was unhappy in my life so like many unhappy men do I had a fling with a coworker but Dee caught us.

Dee took the kids and moved in with her creepy Aunt Beth and I was heart broken. Yes it was my fault but I was just unhappy but that is really no excuse. I wished a thousand times over that I never did it because I truly loved Dee and the kids and I would had done anything to get them back.

So when Beth called and said she could fix our marriage I was all in for it and I told Dee's aunt I would do anything to fix it. She told me to come to her house around 9pm and she would do everything in her power to set things right between Dee and I.

I arrived around 9pm at Aunt Beth's house an well kept old three story red brick Tudor house. I walked to the front door and rang the bell. Beth met me at the door. She let me know Dee was in the living room and the kids were in bed.

I entered the living room to find Dee standing as pretty as ever. A tall well shaped redheaded 26 year old woman that I cheated on and that I still deeply loved.

I immediately started pleading with her, " Dee I am sorry. I don't know why I was so stupid please try to forgive me. I know I don't deserve it but please, please give me a second chance. Because I do still love you so much, please say you still love me.

Dee immediately responded, "I do love you but I feel so betrayed and angry and if it was not for the kids I would not have asked for Aunt Beth's help to save our marriage."

Aunt Beth raised Dee since she was nine when both her parents died in a car wreck. Aunt Beth was a strange older woman that Dee said was a for real Witch. Not the broomstick kind but the Charmed TV show kind.

Then Aunt Beth took the floor, " I know Dave that you still truly love Dee but you have injured her to the point you current marriage is beyond repair. Dee's lack of
trust and your guilt will destroy any hope of having what you had before.

But I can fix it by making it impossible that there would be any chance of that happening. What I propose is to let you two relive the last five years and changing your pasts just a little to make it impossible for you to cheat on Dee with another woman.

In this new reality only the three of us will know there has been any changes but fate is fate. So you will still have two children a boy and a girl and I am glad of that we will not lose the kids.

You two will still have the same memories of the life you are in now. But you will have all the new reality memories too. But the new memories will be hollow without feeling more than like a movie you remember. The exceptions will be your new skills, likes and dislikes, and emotions will feel like you always had them and you will follow them without thinking.

Do You both agree?"

Dee nodded her head and I said, "YES! ANYTHING!"

Then Aunt Beth said, " I will restart your past at the point when you were first left alone on your Honeymoon."

Beth waves her hands and whispered a spell and the world faded.

When the world came back I saw the door of our Honeymoon suite closing and a man putting his wallet back in his back pocket. Then a rush of memories hit me like Beth said, like a movie. I saw myself growing up as a girl and going to college and meeting Drew and we fell in love got engaged and we were just married.

I saw myself in a white wedding dress and I knew all my maids of honor and everything. My name is now Diane Hart, the new bride of Drew Heart, and we are on our Honeymoon in the US Virgin Islands paid for by Aunt Beth as a wedding present.

I looked at myself in the mirror and it was not strange to see a 5'3" petite woman with shoulder length brunet hair looking back. I was dressed in a yellow jumper to show off my olive skin I got from my mother and I was small like her but my face had my father's green eyes and my grandmother's full lips.

Drew, my new husband was very tall as both his parents were and he was almost a foot taller than me. I thought, "Yeah that is why I wear 4" heels when we go out"
I was shocked that I had such a thought. I was trying hard to get a grasp on this new reality when Drew broke the silence,

"This is major weird isn't it. But still I kind of like it, I feel so strong and like I am in
control. I never minded being your wife and taking care of the kids, but I would have loved working full time in IT which I have a Masters Degree in.

Now I have a great job making Six figures so you will not have to work . You know your BA is now in Early Child Education and that will come in handy with the kids."

I thought, "WOW! Drew is handling this a lot better than I am. Hey he knew what was going to happen."

I asked, " Drew did you know how Beth was going to change things?"

Drew smiled and said " Yes we went over the changes fate is fate but she could give it a nudge here and there. Remember how mad I was with you so we discussed what she could slightly redirect. It took just a little push for a Y sperm of the right DNA traits to make me a tall strong alpha male with a genius IQ.

It was the same effort to make yours a X sperm with the DNA to make you a very smart beautiful petite woman that will always be slim but very little upper body strength. Your other predominate traits Beth told me that was in your new sperm was higher than average maternal instincts which cause you to be a little emotional.

Now you really like nesting, you enjoyed improving your domestic skills, you're very comfortable being more subservient to your husband than what is normal."

In my new high female voice I said with a angry tone, " So now I'm the happy little
home maker. How could you do this to me you said you love me."

Then I burst into tears making my make up run down my face. Then Drew came to me with a tissue holding me in one arm and tenderly wiping my tears with a tissue. As he wiped my tears he gently said in his deep manly voice, " Diane I did not make you this way it was in your genes. Think about it, you were not happy the way we were but you didn't know I was not happy either. I loved the kids and you very much. But I felt trapped I wanted to work full time and I knew I could do well in a big IT firm.

But you had no skill with kids and face it my love, with you as a teacher we were struggling with our money. I made almost as much as you working part time from home and we had to ask Aunt Beth for help more than once. Now I make more than three times our joint incomes doing something I love. You will love your new life too if you just let yourself. You are my ideal wife and I love you more than life.
I promise I will do what it ever takes to make you happy. I know you don't want to hear this now but holding you like this makes me think you are the sexiest woman in the world."

I was amazed how Drew comforting me made me instantly feel better and I was soon feeling very secure and protected. Then when he told me I was the sexiest woman he had ever seen I was not revolted but it sent a thrill to my core and I felt myself just melt into him.

He seemed very pleased that I stopped crying and leaned in close to him. Drew responded by placing his hand with the tissue in it under my chin and gently lifted my face and I naturally without thinking complied. Then he leaned down and kissed me and I automatically shut my eyes and parted my lips for his tongue to enter my mouth. His hands the went to my butt and he pulled me close and my arms just went around his neck and he kissed me deeply with his tongue dancing around mine and he made me start to feel weak in the knees and very warm between my legs. Then I caught myself and realized what we were doing and taking all my will I broke the kiss and weakly pushed him back.

Drew quickly stopped and smiled at me and said, "I love you Diane and I will never push you into anything your not ready for but just so you will know if it was just up to me you would against that wall screaming in pleasure by now."

His words sent a thrill through and made that warm feeling in my core grow hotter and damper. I then went to go get busy to change the mood and started to unpack. I went and grabbed one of the cases to place on the bed and I could not budge it.

Drew seeing me struggle just came over with a devilish smile and easily lifted both our cases on the bed. I went to start unpacking trying not to think how helpless I am now or to be to proud of my big strong husband. I unpacked Drew's case first and hung up what need to be hung up and place the folded clothes in the drawers of the dresser.

Drew then pick up a pair of boxers and said, " I am going to take a quick shower."
and went into the bath room without shutting the door. I tried not to look and just focus on unpacking my clothes. But I could not help sneak a peek at Drew when he was drying off.

In my hollow movie like Diane memories I remembered what he looked like naked but seeing him in the flesh I was amazed at the size of his cock. It shocked
me to remember the times he had that monster in me. There were no feelings in those hollow memories as I thought of his condom covered member sending me into convulsions of orgasmic bliss. But the sight of it still had that same warming effect.

All showered and dressed only in his boxers he came in the bedroom and gave me a quick kiss and sat on the love seat in front of the TV and started going through the menu.

Seeing him there, he looked natural and strangely it made me feel secure and happy. I then saw what a wreck I was with ruined makeup and travel grime on me and I said, "I am going to get a shower now."

I looked at the sleepwear I had packed it was all very sexy teddies. Knowing how Drew felt I wasn't ready to dress in a way that said, "Here it is boy come and get it." So I opted for one of his tee shirts. I didn't bring any panties that were not very shear or split crotch or both so I just opted to go commando knowing I would have to be careful not to let Drew's tee, that was dress length on me, get hiked up.

I shut the bathroom door undressed and showered. It was a very erotic experience with the hot water hitting my new body parts. I knew if Drew had joined me in the shower I would have gladly yield to anything he wanted.

I quickly finished the shower and dried and brushed out my hair the pulled it in a ponytail so it would not tangle. then I put on the Tee that went below my knees. and exited the bath to see Drew had a movie set up. Notting Hill with Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts.

Drew said " remember this is the movie we watched on our wedding night. Oh wait a minute this is our wedding night." He then patted the love seat beside him and I joined him. He got up and went to the minibar and got us a bottle of wine out of the small fridge and opened it and poured us two glasses and returned and handed me mine and sat down and put his arm around me and I let him.

By the time Julia Roberts was saying " I am just a girl that loves a boy" line I was leaning all the way over on Drew crying wiping tears off my face. Then I stopped and started watching the movie again and without thinking I pulled my legs up holding them against my chest almost sitting in Drew's Lap.

Then at the end of the movie during the last fast forward scene with Julia Roberts
pregnant and laying on Hugh Grant, without thinking I was indentifying with her.
Then the movie ended as I finished my second glass of wine and was very relaxed.

Drew lifted me the short distance to be all the way in his lap and kissed me and I kissed him back. Drew knew what he was doing and he played me like a violin he knew what to do and when to do it. Before long I realized he had complete control of me, he made me obey with a little touch here or there. He took my shirt and I lifted my arms so he could remove it. then he touched my inner thigh and I opened my legs for him and tilted my hips up to give his fingers complete access to my wet pussy.

He brought me to my first orgasms with his fingers rolling my clit while he kiss my
nipples and breasts. Then he move me over beside him and kissing my neck and when I was sitting beside him he looked lovingly at me and gently pressed the back of my head downward guiding it to his hard cock.

I wanted to please Drew so much I didn't hesitate I kissed the head of his cock then took my tongue around his helmet. I was so pleased to hear him moan, I put my lips around his helmet still working my tongue. He moaned louder so I started stoking his shaft with my hand as I worked my mouth around his helmet.
Drew was moaning and saying, "Diane I love you so much.". Then I felt his hand push my head down and I opened my mouth and took as much of his cock in as I could.

Holding his cock tight in my lips and letting my tongue rub the length I started rocking my head faster and faster. I knew that I loved Drew I would gladly drink in his seed when he climaxed.

But Drew stopped me and pulled me back and held my face in his hands and looked at me in my eyes and said, "I love you so much and I always will."
I knew from the way he said it and the look in his eyes he was telling me the total truth. I pulled his face to mine and started devouring him with my kisses. He responded by cradling me in his strong arms and lifting me like a child carrying me to our wedding bed.

Drew gently laid me on my back and then he covered me positioning himself over me on raised arms. I felt his hard cock pressing against my new pussy and he leaned down and whispered with a chuckle in my ear, "You will need to spread your legs now for us to do this."

I grinned back thinking, "Oh yeah, I am the one that will be fucked now."

I spread my legs lifting them so my hips would be in the right position and I was
rewarded with his huge cock filling my hot wet emptiness full of pleasure. Drew started pumping slowly to let me adjust to his size then he sped up.

Very soon I had my second female orgasm much more explosive that the first. My whole world shook in orgasmic fireworks. But somewhere in that world of pleasure I heard a woman screaming. Then I realized it was me, it dawned on me I'm a screamer. Then Drew pulled out and my mind shouted "NO!" but not for long. Drew just turned me over so my face was in the pillow and lifted my hips and took me from the back so I would have my pillow to scream in.

I thought Drew is so good he did not want me to embarrass myself to the neighbors. But this way face down with him holding my hips, I was completely under his control and I loved it.

In this position Drew could ram that beautiful cock of his in even deeper and from
somewhere in my sex crazed mind I started thinking, " YES FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT. FUCK ME HARD YESSSSS!". Then I realized I wasn't just thinking it I was saying it and I could tell Drew loved it.

Very soon I had another orgasm but this one was the biggest ever and I almost passed out from the pleasure. But as I was coming out of it I felt Drew's cock pulsing and a huge amount of cum filling me.

We just lay there and I felt Drew's cock grow soft in me then he pulled it out and he started kissing me and stroking the back of my head. Then he said tenderly, "Thank you, I love you so much it hurts, I will always do all I can to make you happy. I promise." Once again I could tell he meant it all.

I looked at him and replied, " I know you will and I love pleasing you more than enjoyed anything before. I love you too." Then we petted and kissed each other till I went to sleep in his arms in an afterglow bliss.

I awoke with the morning sun coming through the blinds and I carefully unwrapped from Drew not to wake him up and slid off the still wet spot I was sleeping on. I walked quietly to the bathroom with my thighs sticking together from all the cum Drew pumped in me the night before.

I sat on the toilet and released my bladder looking down at my V of pubic hair matted in dried cum. I thought, " I was fucked like a woman last night and not only was I fucked I screamed like a slut!. OH MY HOLY FUCK! I WENT DOWN ON HIM TOO! They have made me a submissive little fuck toy. This is way fucked up and just wrong. Wait a minute Drew did not force me to do any of it and Beth did not change me. All Beth did was give one of my dad's sperm a helping hand. It was always there it was just chance it did not make it to mom's egg first.

Furthermore why am I upset over losing a life I hated. Looking back in my old life and what I was. I was a selfish third rate ball coach that was a washed up mediocre college jock that blamed everyone else for my problems. I complained that I did not do well in the game because of the coach or the refs and I did not do good at work because I hated it. But I excuse my poor performance by saying they were unfair to me.

Yeah I loved Dee and the kids and they loved me. But I don't know why they did,
because I never spent much time with any of them. I would toss a ball With Davey once in awhile or play "peek-a-boo" with Beth but that was all. I always left the kids to Dee and I sat on my ass in my chair and watched ESPN when ever I was home.

How I took Dee for granted! She would take care of the kids, do all the cleaning and laundry, and do all the cooking. Except for a rare dinner out for pizza or burgers and when I would be the hero and grill something, but mostly she did it all. To top it off she was a freelance App Writer and I was jealous of her income because she made almost as much as my miserable salary. I would have told her to stop working but we needed her income to scrimp by.

As a lover I was a piece of crap. As always, I was only concerned with my pleasure. I treated her like a whore. I would just kiss her a few times and play with her boobs then fuck her. I always came quickly and then I would just half heartedly kiss her a litle then roll over and go to sleep."

As I patted myself dry I thought how one sided our sex was even before we were married. It never was anything close to that wonderful night of passion Drew and I had last night. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror closely for the first time.

I had a very pretty face with a small slightly up turned nose, full lips, and light olive skin from my mom who was part Latino. My breasts were a size B cup but looked bigger on my small frame. They were perky with a slight ski slope pointing out. My nipples were dark red and not too large, really very nice. My waist was tiny with my hips flaring out to accent my tiny waist. My thighs were
smooth and gapped at the top leaving a gap of air before a small V of dark pubic hair.

I thought, "I look younger than twenty-one, I need to remember this is 2011 and not 2016. But I really am very good looking young woman almost a girl. So what if I went down on my husband. It is normal not perverted for a woman to want to please a husband that she loves as much as I love Drew.

Why would I regret losing a life I hated. I should be happy that the new life ahead of me is one that is going to be near perfect. I have a Husband that deeply loves me and is devoted to making me happy. He is a very handsome man and a great provider. He already bought us a house to move in after we get back.

When get back I will be very busy decorating it. It is a totally remodeled 1930 style Craftsmen 5 bedroom 31/2 bath with a huge open floor plan and a great kitchen. It is right next door to Aunt Beth so much better than our old dump. I need to thank Aunt Beth for giving me such a wonderful life with Drew that I don't deserve.

Wow I am really excited about decorating and getting the kitchen in order so I can start cooking for Drew."

As she brushed her teeth and move her hair back to rinse like a woman born she thought, " I have some great ideas for the nursery. I am glad I will have a lot more time with the kids now." Then it hit her that she will not only have more time with them but she would carry them for nine months. The idea of her feeling them grow inside of her made her go warm all over as she stepped into the shower.
She took a bath puff and put her scented moisturizer body wash on it and scrubbed her body.

Then she shampooed her hair the condition it. as she rinsed her hair she felt Drew come in the huge shower. Before long she was up in the air hanging on to hand bar being taken from the back by her husband. It was not as good as the night before but it was a damn good quickie.

As she dried her hair, Drew playfully grabbed her butt with both his hands and kiddingly said, "Now that is one USDA Prime ass. Why don't you put on one of your sexy bikinis and let's go down to the beach and let me show off my little hottie trophy wife. We will grab breakfast on the terrace at the beach first."

I laughed and was filled with pride that he wanted to show me off. In a few minutes with my hair in a tight bun and wearing silver hoop earrings and a little lipstick. I put on my yellow string bikini that could be carried in a sandwich bag and tied a matching wrap around my waist to wear till we get on the beach. I slid on a pair matching yellow flip flops and we went to breakfast.

The next two weeks were filled playing on the beach, dancing, eating out in fine
restaurants, and night of hot passion. If our love-making was an Olympic event, the judges score cards would all be elevens.

At the end of our honeymoon and we were preparing to start our perfect life together. I went to the bathroom and Drew tipped the porter as he took our bags down to the hotel's airport shuttle. After the porter was gone I came out of the bath room holding up a pregnancy test in my hand and asked, "Guess who has a bun in the oven?"

Drew ran to me and picked me up and spun in a circle and shouted, "We're going to have a baby!"

So I am still married to the same person, we will still have two kids, and we have the same family. But there are a few changes But thing are the same but very much better.

AttachmentSize
PDF icon Things Are The But Better_.pdf160.63 KB
up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

sweet, and lovely

a better life for both of them, by the look of it.

Thank you for sharing!

DogSig.png

Agood story

But whv pdf? My pdf reader is acting up.

PDF

Message says the complimentary period for use of your .pdf has expired. It can no longer be used.

Ithoght it

it was my computer not goodj,as I installed a different pdf reader.

Me too.

The same message.

Catherine Linda Michel

As a T-woman, I do have a Y chromosome... it's just in cursive, pink script. Y_0.jpg

There are things beyond our control that we would never ...

understand, but =, we go with the flow. This magical transformation story is nice, I couldn't read some of the lines because a PDF Complete window was blocking the first three lines of the story on each page. Delightful petticoat punishment with a different twist. Thank you for sharing.

With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward.

Barbara Lynn Terry

"If I have to be this girl ion me, Then I have the right to be."

Same Problem...

...as the others who complained. Top of each page blocked by something that claims my(non-existent) complimentary period has ended.

Eric

PDF Complete

Some, but not all, HP computers came with PDF Complete installed. Mine was one of them. I long ago upgraded to the corporate edition; I wasn't even aware that the pre-installed version was a limited evaluation version. The upgrade message is a "watermark" embedded in the document, not something each of your computers is adding. If Warm Hearted want to correct the problem, she should either purchase a licensed version of PDF Complete or remove it and install a different pdf creator (some are free), and then recreate the pdf from her original document. Or, do what most authors here do, and just copy the text into the Drupal window. The only good reason to use pdf here is to preserve formatting, and I didn't see any special or unusual formatting in the document.

I have

taken the PDF and done a quick edit of the story and posted it here.

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs