Learning How To Recognize Your True Soul Mate

Printer-friendly version

Learning How To Recognize Your True Soul Mate

By

Warm Hearted

Nate a tall, slim, and slightly studious looking but handsome young man was parking his car near the florist in the middle of a big box strip mall. Nate was a Grad Student in Computer Design and was about to graduate with honors. He and his boyhood best friend and roommate for six years, Larry was graduating also. They both were head hunted by the same giant IT company but not by the same divisions. Larry was hired by their Software Division and Nate by their Hardware Division. But they both received high six figure pay offers and a 50K signing bonuses.

They kept their pay a secret but openly shared that they had jobs waiting on them at graduation with a prestigious IT company. So it did not take a lot of smarts to know being head hunted and hired months before graduation that they were special. So they general consensus was they would soon be very wealthy and set for life. So shortly after the news got out one of the college's cheerleaders Amy Holt broke up with her Jock boyfriend Liam and started dating Nate.

Larry and Nate were geniuses but really dumb as hell when it came to people. So neither doubted Amy intentions, when she said she was tried of the jock types and wanted a man that was kind and had brain. Nor did the pair think it was odd that all of a sudden Larry was having very hot girls letting him know they would like to date him.

So Nate fell for Amy hard not noticing how selfish or self involved she was. Nate had sex with Amy only twice in six weeks and after the last time he told her he loved her. Which Amy responded "I like you too Nate."

Nate had happily blew on Amy a third of his Fifty Thousand Dollar signing bonus. But today he spent almost half of what he had left on an engagement ring for Amy and was now going to buy her flowers. With the intention of asking her to marry him.

Nate walked to the door of the flower shop and opened it and he was shocked to see a coffee house inside. He then shut the door and saw through the glass door the flower shop. But when he opened it again it was the coffee house inside.

Then the Barista, a small very pretty woman, setting a cup on the bar said "Your Three Shot Red Eye is ready Nate so come in and get it ok." Oh yeah, Nate welcome to The MAGIC Bean and yes it is really magic. So just get over it and drink your coffee and the boss will be with you soon."

Nate thought of running but for some reason he just came in and picked up his favorite espresso drink and sat down. As he drank his magic coffee and he became more and more adjusted to the thought that magic is real and he was not having a delusion. Then an older man exited the back talking to a young woman so soft Nate could not hear what they were saying. Then the older man opened the door for her and Nate mouth fell open when he saw Palm Trees and a beach through the open door.

Then the older man turned around and said, Hello Nate I am David and I am sure Heather did not introduce herself she is rude but a good Barista."

Then Heather said "So I will not be "RUDE", Hi Nate I am Heather. Are you happy now David? Just be glad your my best friend or I would quit gig and go to work at a tittie bar."
Both David and Heather laughed at their mock verbal fencing.

David looked at Nate and said, "Sorry we like kidding around maybe a little too much. Nate bring your drink and we will discuss your proposal plans."

Nate did as he was told and followed David back to his office which small yet warm more like a small den. David sat in and over stuff chair and offered Nate its twin facing him. Nate sat down and Daid said,

"So Nate you're going to propose to Amy tonight are you sure about this?"

Nate wondered how David knew this because he had not told anyone even Larry. But Nate felt perfectly at ease talking to this friendly old man and nodded and said,

"Yes I love her and I know I can make her happy and I believe she is the only woman that could ever make me happy."

Then David smiled and said, "That brings up the reason I brought you here. It seems humanity as a whole will benefit if you marry your perfect soul mate. Nate great changes happen with small beginnings and that is what we do here. We try to insure those "small beginnings" take place.

Since you want to marry the only woman that could make you happy, I will make that happen and remove any obstacles that may prevent you from marrying your perfect soul mate. Nate I know you have the ring you bought to give to Amy in your pocket. May I hold it for a minute?"

Nate reached in his pocket and pulled out the ring and offered it to David. Then David took the red velvet box and opened it and looked at the ring for a second then touched it and a flash of light emitted from the ring. Then David gave it back and said,

I just placed a spell on your ring. Now the person you offer it to will become your perfect soul mate. This kind of magic works by changing the past reality by adapting what needs to change to make possible the desired outcome.

My magic can't remove someone's free will but it creates the suitable environment so the desired choices are an option. It is always up to the individual to make the choices. If they make the right choices in this new reality then it works and the events will bring about the best possible good for all.

Now concerning this new reality only you and the one you give the ring to will know that there were any changes. But everyone else will not know that anything changed. So the two of you will have to be careful not to talk to much about the past. Because you will not know anything about your new past. I hope everything will work the way I planned. But I will monitor what is going and I will cancel the spell if it starts going wrong."

David thought " I will ride along in the mind of the one that Nate offers the ring to and if she makes the wrong decisions I will put things back like they were."

Nate with the now with a magic engagement ring in his pocket walked with David to the front door of the shop. Heather smiled and waved and David shook his hand and said, "Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and I hope you have a great life together."

Then Nate walked out of the Magic Bean and looked back and saw the florist shop and decided he would not buy the flowers.

Then Heather asked, "Which one will you ride along with the future bride or groom?"

David smiled knowing the teasing he was in for answered "The bride because she has to make the largest adjustments."

Heather laughed and said. "You old pervert, you must like getting screwed as a girl a lot."

David retorted "That is the pot calling the kettle black and just how many men did you have last week."

Smiling Heather responded, "That is bad manners to ask a girl that, now who is being RUDE?"

****Case 046 Learning How To Recognize Your True Soul Mate****

I was just hanging up from talking with my mother when Nate walked in with a huge smile on his face. So I asked him, "What got you so happy?"

Nate looked at me and said, "Larry I am going to ask Amy to marry me tonight and I want you to be my best man."

I said "Great man and I will be happy to be your best man."

I thought it was little too quick but I knew how much Nate loved Amy and I did not say anything because there wouldn't be any point. I have known Nate since his family moved next door when we were both four. So I knew when he made his mind up there was no changing it, so why try.

So I just watched as Nate called Amy saw his disappointment went the call went to voice mail. Then he tried texting her and was shocked when he saw his number was now blocked. Then I received a text from Amy and it said.

"Tell Nate that Liam and me are back together so tell him not to ever contact me again and will not be giving back any of the GIFTS he gave me."

I showed Nate the text and trying to make Nate understand Amy was not worth him being hurt over. Then to show Nate what kind of person Amy is and why she dumped him. I told him the news I heard earlier that day,

"Nate I know it hurts like hell but it is really for the best. Amy is a selfish, greedy, bitch looking for some guy she can live high off of. I know the reason she went back to Liam was what I heard at the student commons today. Liam got drafted by a NFL team. So Amy figured he would make more than you and be famous. So she broke up with you and went back to him."

Nate then grabbed my phone and tried to call Amy and it was blocked now too. Nate looked like he was going to just break down. But then that changed to anger and he pulled a red velvet box out of his pocket and opened it and I saw a huge diamond ring and Nate angrily threw it in the trash.

I knew the ring must have cost a fortune so I fished it out and said,

"Nate don't throw it away just get your money back for it."
Then Nate screamed " I never want to see that thing again. If you're so worried about it you keep it and just keep it away from me!"

Then I saw the ring flash and I started feeling very light headed and reached for the table to steady myself but I missed it and fell hitting the floor face first. Then everything just kind of went dark with me thinking, "I must be dying."

I don't know how long I was out but I regained consciousness and I thought "I didn't die."

When I opened my eyes I saw Nate looking down at me with a very worried look on his face. I started to say something and Nate put his had over my mouth and stopped me. Then Nate in a very concerned voice told me not to move or speak till he explained some things. Worried about what had happened to me I slightly nodded and just listened.

Nate then told me an unbelievable story of a magic coffee house and how the ring had a spell on it. He told me how the spell would change the past and make it possible for the person he offered it too become his perfect soul mate if she made the right choices. Because the spell would not remove someone's free will.

He then said the reason for interest of this Wizard, or what ever he was, in him finding his soul mate was it would make the world a better place. Nate said he had all intentions of giving the ring to Amy. But when she so cruelly dumped him it got him so mad he forgot about the spell and gave the ring to me. When I told him to get a refund for it.

Then Nate in a very soft tone said, "Larry I am really sorry, While your were sleeping I went back to where the coffee house was and it is just a florist. When I got back I tried searching it on the computer and there is no information about it online.

So before your speak or move I need to tell you something. Larry you have been changed into a girl. But there is even more changes our place only has one bedroom with all our clothes in the same closet. Your bedroom is now a office with two desks. Your still in same classes with the same GPA and we both still have our jobs waiting for us. But your name is now Angela according to your license.

Ok see if you can get up now."

Nate remove his hand from my mouth and I asked, "Are you crazy?"

But I heard my voice and it was definitely female so I sat up on the bed and I saw I had a huge tee shirt on but I felt something tight around my chest. So both my hands went there and they found two mounds that should not be there.

I looked at my legs and I was wearing jeans and sneakers but they were way to small and more sloppy than I would normally wear. I felt something on my back so I reached around and pulled my long ponytail. I then shouted,

"NATE WE HAVE TO FIX THIS NOW!"

Nate just shook his head and said, " What the old man said was if you make a wrong choice things will go back to normal. But I have no idea what a wrong choice would be. But he also said we would be the only ones that knows anything changed. Everyone one else would think we were crazy if we told them what has happened.

I checked this I called home and my asked how "Angie" is doing so they thing you were always a girl. Even if we could get someone to believe us how would we fix it. I am truly sorry but I have been thinking of every possible option but I think you're stuck. But you still have your free will maybe you will make a wrong choice, but it would be impossible to know what it would be. Since we have no information on what the right choices are.

But you are still the same person basically but you just was born a girl. Now that brings me to something else I need to break to you. You know we have been best friends forever. That is still the case but there was a new dynamic added. You were growing up as a girl and that made some changes to our relationship.

When I was on the computer while your were asleep I went on Face book Please just stay sitting while I tell you what I found. On our bios have us living together and we are each other's "significant other".

In our joint account we have picture albums that shows us acting like a normal couple. There were even pictures of us when we went to the Senior Prom together. We post often the fact that we have never dated anyone else in our whole lives and we are very much in love. So it shocked me when I realized we must have had sex regularly for a very long time."

His words sank in and I looked down and I did not feel anything between my legs. I know my reaction seemed dumb but realizing that I now had a pussy instead of a dick was an earth shattering revelation to me. That being coupled with revelation of being told that Nate my best friend and I, regularly fucked was just overwhelming.

I sat there for a good five minutes silent with Nate looking at me very guilt stricken. Then I said,

"I need to see myself because right now I feel like all this is not real and I want to see if this is a very weird dream or it is real."

I got out of bed and Nate stood up to catch me if I fell but I didn't. But I noticed that Nate who was only one inch taller than me before now towered over me like I was a child again. I then I notice that the colors I saw were brighter. I thought, "I guess I am not shade blind anymore."

Then I looked around the room, ceiling, doors, and every thing was much bigger to me now. So I asked Nate, "How tall am I now?"

Nate hesitantly answered, "I guess you took after your dad's mother she was short as I remember because according to your license your 5'1" tall and 102lbs."

I said, "Damn I am now the shortest in my family my mom's 5'6" and my little sister is 5'8" now I'm the runt."

I slowly made my way to the bathroom where the only large mirror was and went in with Nate watching me strangely. I assumed he was trying adjust that this girl was really Larry his best friend. I looked in the mirror and saw a girl that looked in the face like Misty, my two year younger sister but I was much smaller.

I was wearing a big College long sleeve tee shirt and lose fitting jeans. My hair was down to the middle of my back worn in a hair band ponytail. I thought,

"I dress like the normal girl techno geek, as Larry I tried hard not just like did Nate, not to look like a nerdish brain. But this female me seemed to loved the look."

With the clothes I had on I really could not tell what kind of body I had. Then the fear hit me that this shirt could hide a pair of double D boobs. So I stripped it off and was relieved. I took my bra off and I saw it said 32- B cup. then I striped naked to looked at myself in the mirror.

I had a tight stomach and I was small but well muscled, I guess I still ran with Nate in the morning. I turned and looked over my shoulder and saw I had a very nice butt. I finally looked down and saw I had neat V of light brown hair and seeing it somehow made me feel a little more normal. That was strange I know, but seeing that I was all woman made me a little relieved.

I saw that even being very petite I was extremely pretty. I seemed to dress to hide that, so no wonder Nate liked getting me naked. Then thinking that made me wonder what sex with Nate be like. I started thinking of him kissing and rubbing the naked woman's body I saw in the mirror. The I started feeling something like warm butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

I then realized I was being turned on by thinking about having sex with Nate and it scared me so I stopped. But I saw that the nipples on my small firm breasts had became erect and hard. Then it hit me like a truck and I thought,

"I like sex with men now."

I felt pressure in my bladder then and I had to pee. After just coming to the realization of my change in sexual orientation the fact of having to sit to pee was not a big deal. I did learn that I needed to tilt forward slightly not to make a mess.

I redressed and looked in the mirror again and I felt like that I did not like how my clothes made me feel. So I looked through the drawers in the vanity and found that I only had lipstick and some foundation.

I use to watch my sister primp for an hour getting ready to go out so I knew what foundation was and how she put it on so I did and then I put on the lipstick. Then I looked at my self and I still did not like how I looked. But I decided it was good as I could do so. I left the bathroom and found Nate on his laptop still trying to find some hint of that magical coffee house.

Nate saw me come out and got up and looked at me a said,

"I am still not having any luck in finding that coffee house I am sorry Larry."

When he said my name it sounded funny so I thought about it and told him,

"It might be better if you call me Angie till we find some way to fix this and Nate I am not mad at you. You had no intention to do this to me and if it is anyone's fault it is that bitch Amy's. We have always been best friends and we have always been there for each other. I have just had my world turned upside down. I don't want to lose you too. You're the only other person that knows the truth about me. So I will really need your help to get through this."

I was surprised how logically I was thinking after going through what I just went through. But I was glad I was not having a melt down because that would not do anything but cause me more problems to deal with. Then Nate spoke up and said,

"That old man said the spell would remove any obstacle that would prevent the one I offered thee ring to from becoming my perfect soul mate. Larry sorry..... I mean Angie you think that spell is effecting you? Because you are still acting as level headed as Larry. But considering what just took place, you being this logically level headed seems weird.

Now don't get me wrong, you going ape shit crazy would not do either of us any good. But you acting normal is strange since I'm hearing Larry talking to me in a girls voice out of a woman's body."

I answered, " I agree it is not what you would expect but if it is the spell doing it, I'm glad it is, since I have my last final exam tomorrow and you still have a few classes next week and two finals. I know we have it down and they will be easy to ace but we still have to take them and you need to attend those classes."

Nate agreed and we decided it being Sunday night and we both were hungry. So we would order in pizza and watch the Walking Dead. But I told him that I had the bed and he could sleep on the futon that was in the living room. He whole heartedly agreed. I think it shook him as bad as it did me that we had a lot of sex in the past and he had no desire to have sex with his best friend.

So that night we watched Rick save his people from zombies and plot to out smart the new villain while we ate pizza. Just like always we made our running commentary on how we would handle the different situations the show's characters faced. Then when it was time for us to go to bed Nate and I made up the futon for him to sleep on. Then Nate asked,

" Are we still running in the morning like normal or are we skipping it?"

I thought and said, "Lets run, I would like to keep things as normal as possible if we can."

I went to bed and I first thought about locking the door but then I decided against it. I knew Nate would not try anything and I trusted him as much as always. I took of my lose jeans and just got in bed and soon I was asleep.

My clock went off at 5am and I rolled out of bed remembering the events of the day before. I seemed a little more use to the idea that I am a woman now. I don't mean it was normal to me by no means. But I accepted it just a little more and I was not as uncomfortable being so small and having to sit to pee.

Since Nate's clothes and mine were both in the same closet I thought I would let Nate sleep till I got dressed for our morning run. So I looked on my side of the closet and I saw what I evidently went running in, it was a baggy set of sweats. I put on a sports bra I found and plain cotton panties and the sweats. I did not like how I looked at all, I actually felt a little ashamed to be seen like this.

I thought, "I could not go out like this, I must had over looked something I could wear running."

So I went back to the closet and on the floor were two large gift boxes from the boutique that my sister Misty loved. So I opened the one on the top and there was a birthday card from Misty in it and a pair of stylish jeans and a nice scooped neck top. Misty always dressed well and had good taste in clothes. Then I opened the second and there was another birthday card but this was a very nice running outfit.

The outfit had never been worn because some of the tags were still on it with the price cut off. I laid it on the bed it was a pair of black and yellow stretchy shorts and a top of the same material with the bra made in it. I thought,

"Thank you Misty you saved me from going outside looking like a homeless person."

I got dressed and went and checked my self in the mirror in the running outfit showed off my new curves and butt. I thought, "Wow! I really have a good body." I wasn't being prideful but it was like when I did well in school. I never bragged about my grades or felt those that didn't do as well as me was any less than me. My good grades just gave me a sense of personal worth like my new nice body did.

I woke up Nate. Nate opened his eyes and looked at me surprised and said, "Larry?"

I corrected him and said " It is Angie now remember?"

He said, " Yes I remember but you don't look the same now for some reason."

I laughed and replied, " Very funny now get dressed and I will make us coffee to take with us on our run."

Nate clarified what he meant, "I know that that spell changed you into a woman, but what I was meaning, you look different this morning dressed like that. You look well... I don't know different."

As I went to make our coffee I thought, " Nate wanted to tell me I looked hot but was ashamed. So how cute was that, he is really a sweet guy."

I made our coffee and poured it into our running travel cups and by then Nate was ready.
So we headed out on our normal two mile route. I soon found that with my shorter stride I had a hard time keeping up with Nate so I said,

"Nate my legs are not as long anymore please slow down a little."

He slowed down and soon he let me take the lead and ran a short distance behind me. At first I thought he did it to let me set the pace that I was comfortable with. Then I realized this way he could also watch my butt and I smiled.

We got back home and I told Nate,

" Since my exam is a hour before your first class let me shower first ok?"

Nate agreed we only had one bathroom so I striped off into the hamper and got in the shower. So in the shower I washed my long hair and wonder how long will it take to dry. It did feel different washing my body but it was not some wildly erotic experience, it was just me taking a shower.

I knew from our family trips to the beach that my mom and sister would towel dry their hair after they rinsed out the salt water. Then they would comb it out so it would not tangle and let finish air drying. So I did the same as best I could.

I then looked in my underwear drawer and all that was there was the same kind o plain cotton panties and plain bras. I must not had any desire to wear fancy under garments. The funny thing was, I really wanted to try wearing something all lacey and feminine. But I just put on the generic bra and panties I had.

But I was not going to wear my old sloppy clothes I had the one outfit Misty gave me so I put it on and the one pair of sandals I owned. They were not very stylish but they did sort of match. But they were much better than the six pairs of sneakers I had as my only alterative.

My outfit looked reasonably good but my hair was a lost cause. It was full of split ends and any styling had long since grown out. So the best I could do was put the hair band on it in the same style I first saw it in. Then I saw my eye brows the were terrible but I did not have time to do anything with them.

I had a small jewelry box in one of the vanity drawers and I looked in it. I was glad to see that my ears were pierced. But all I had were very plain studs except one pair I must have never wore because it still was on the card. I figured they were another gift from Misty bless her. They were cute and had a little flare so I put them in.

Then with my limited makeup applied I shouted good bye to Nate who was in the office and ran out the door. I made to my exam right on time and blew through it in thirty minutes. It was as simple as I thought and turned it in then left.

I knew Nate would be in class and taking an exam to almost six tonight and it was just 8:51am so I decided to get something done with my hair. So I called an Uber and went to the Mall. The first place I stopped was a salon and I was lucky they had an appointment open. because it was still early so I has the works.

Three hours later I had much shorter shoulder length highlighted hair, a manicure and pedicure, and arched eyebrows. Then I saw across from the salon a sign in front of Nostrums saying "Free Cosmetic Instruction With Purchase". So in another hour I had a small bag with over $400.00 worth of products and a instructive flash drive going over what I just learned to help me get better at applying my makeup.

I had most of the 50K signing bonus left in my checking account so I went crazy. I went from store to store buying everything I wanted. I could not tell you how many outfits and pairs of shoes I tried on. I even bought high heels knowing that I would have to practice before I could walk in them.

So I bought more than I could carry but they I had no problems in getting them delivering them to me tomorrow. But I did take my makeup, jewelry, and four outfits to wear till they came. So I ended up spending over eight thousand dollars. But considering how good I felt about my new self image, it was worth it. I went home realizing that I was actually excited about Nate seeing how good I looked now.

I made it home about 4pm so Nate would be home in two hours, then an idea hit me. It was my night to cook. But since Nate did not have classes for two days after today and I was done, why not go out tonight.

I actually giggled when I picked clingy dark blue casual dress and accessories to wear. I also laid out some sexy panties and bra, not that Nate would see them. But I liked the idea of wearing them for some reason. So I watched the video that refreshed my memory on evening makeup. So when I was finished I check myself out in the mirror .

I was pleased I was not over dressed for weekday dinning out but still very well dress. I was sexy but not sluty. Then I thought how me in that running set effected Nate and I knew when he saw me like this he will about pass out. Then it hit me and I thought,

"Why am I thinking like this?"

Then I realized, " It must be that spell but I really don't care why, this is fun like when Nate and I had our secret club when we were kids. This is like that secret club, only Nate and I know this is a new me. So why not enjoy our secret that nobody else knows."

Then my phone rang and I saw it was mom and I thought,

This is the first time we talked since the change and I need to let her do most the talking because I really don't know any of my new history with her."

I answered "Hi Mom."

Then she said, " Hello Angie I have great news Misty got accepted at Duke Law School and your father is busting with pride."

I said, "Duke Law is where she always wanted to go that is great news."

My mother hesitated for a minute and said, " I know you and your father have never been on the best of terms but he is proud of you getting your new wonderful job too. Angie he is just very old fashion and he thought you being more interested in computers than what he thinks of as normal girl things was unhealthy.

He always says he loves you both equally but we know he always favored Misty. That was just because Misty hid how smart she was and did all the girl things like cheerleading and dressing more feminine. I'm sure he always thought the reason you never took more interest in your appearance was in rebellion to him."

Actually when we found out how serious you and Nate were about each other he was relieved. You know he never showed any hesitation when you two announced you were going to live together at college.

Speaking of that, I am glad to see you went ahead and got your birth control shot. I got our insurance EOB and it was listed on it. You know they will drop you off our insurance once you graduate. So the shot will last till the insurance at your new job goes emplace.

So how is Nate and are you two still sticking to your plan to not have kids till you get married after you work a year?"

Listening and processing all the new information I cautiously answered, "Nate is fine and we have not changed any of our plans."

Mom then replied, " That is smart as you always were, but I really can't wait for grandchildren to spoil and send home with you, HAHA. Well I will not keep you any longer. Dad, Misty, and I will be there for your graduation. But we will talk again soon I am sure, love you sweetie. Bye."

I returned, "Love you too bye." and hung up.

I thought about what I just learned which was a lot from a short conversation,

"I'm on fucking birth control shots and mom wants me to start pushing out babies soon. Well of course she does I am a woman now and to her I always was a female. I need to be glad she is not expecting them for some time.

But the part about dad makes a lot of things make sense now. So I dressed like a slob as a way to get back at dad. Dad has always favored Misty and it really never bothered me because Misty was my little sister two years younger than me and I love her a lot.

But my memories are Larry's and I know the relationship between sisters is different. Misty is smart her IQ is just a little lower than mine. But she hid it well and she could act like a real air head when it suited her purpose. Misty was the Homecoming Queen along with being a cheerleader. She is a very girly girl and is my dad's idea of a perfect daughter. So as "the other daughter", I can see how I would do things as an act of rebellion.

So without that rivalry and rebellion I grew up wanting to dress and look the best I could and enjoyed it when others thought I looked good. But me as Angie did not want to compete with my sister to just to be let down by my dad still thinking Misty was still better.

My dad is a real Homophobic and he worried about me and Nate being so close. I remember how relieved he was when I started dating girls. So I guess he was relieved when Nate and I moved in together, considering how I dressed. I was amazed how much I learned from just a such short conversation with mom. They all will be surprised when the see the new me."

That last thought brought me back to my plans for tonight's unveiling to Nate of the new me. So I laid Nate a nice set of dressy casual clothes on the bed and then I saw Nate through the window walking up to our place. So I ran to the office, my old bed room and shut the door. When I heard Nate come in I shouted through the door,

"Nate I know it is my night to cook but lets go to Beef and Bottle my treat. I laid you some clothes out so call me when your dressed. I am in the middle of something but I am about through."

Nate shouted back " Beef and Bottle sounds good. I will be right out."

In about ten minutes Nate called out he was ready then I made my grand entrance. I walked out acting like nothing was different and Nate saw me and said,

"OH SHIT LARR.... ANGIE YOUR BEAUTIFUL!"

I giggled and said, "I went shopping today and to the salon I am glad you like the results."

Nate said "I don't think I ever saw a more beautiful woman in my life."

I teased, " I thought you said that about Amy?"

He answered, "That bitch Amy is not even in the same class as you and knowing it is my best friend in that beautiful woman is so strange."

Nate face went serious and he said, " I am not sure if I can handle this. Please don't be grossed out or anything. But all day today I could not get how you looked running in front of me out of my mind. I know yesterday you were Larry but it was very hard for me not to think of you .... well you know ahhhh sexually."

I heard what he said and I was not grossed out. But a warm feeling hit me in the pit of my stomach and I saw Nate in a different way, standing there. For the first time I noticed that Nate was really a good, looking man. I already knew how kind, caring, fun, and honest he was and adding to that his good looks had a new effect on me. The feelings of our close friendship was morphing into something much more deeper and intimate.

So without thinking I went to him and put my arms around his waist and gave him a big hug. I was confused why I did it but it seemed like it was what I should do. His shy confession that he thought I was sexy, deserved a response from me and I just needed to do it.

I broke the hug and said, "I think we both are effected by that spell but I am not grossed out or shocked that you are wanting to have sex with me. To be as open with you as you were with me. I wanted to look sexy for you tonight. I got dressed like this I guess to make you want me. But lets go eat and we will talk some more."

We left and Nate treated me like a woman he held doors for me, pulled out my chair, and did all the guy date things. We sat looking at the menu and Kala a girl we both knew from school came up and said she was our server. We both knew Kala worked here at nights to help with school expenses. But for some reason she was acting very cold towards us.

Nate looked at me questioning about Kala's coldness and I just shrugged my shoulders. Then Nate like a proper gentleman waited for me to order first. After I ordered then Nate ordered and asked would I like a glass of wine and I nodded my head yes.

I handed my menu to Kala and said, "Thank you Kala."

Kala then looked at me with daggers in her eyes then they flew wide open and she said,

"OH MY GOD! Angie that is you."

I laughed and said, " I guess I clean up pretty good."

"YOU LOOK AWSOME! I thought Nate was with another girl cheating on you and I was so pissed. I had no idea it was you. Did they do an "Ambush Makeover" on you or something?"

"No, I just thought I would try a different look."

"Angie that is not a different look that is a transformation."

At that Nate who was drinking water laughed and blew water through his nose. I thanked Kala and she went to place the order and brought back our wine. We drank and talked about normal stuff like having to pack next week and going home for a week. We had planned finding another place to share when we relocated but neither of us broached that topic.

I found just the one glass of wine gave me a little buzz and I knew it was because of my smaller body size. But I did not stop Nate from ordering me another. While we ate, I drank second glass of wine and it made me little drunk. Not slurring speech drunk but uninhibited playful drunk.

Then Nate told me his mother called and said that they would put us up in the guest room because his old room just had a single bed. I could see Nate was saying this to get my ideas on how we could explain that we will need separate sleeping arrangements.

I could also see talking about how everyone thinking that we were intimate made Nate a little uncomfortable. So me being playfully drunk, I thought I would have some fun. There was a long table clothes on the table that we were sitting at. So I slid forward in my seat and lean over, to give Nate a clear view of my cleavage. Not being happy with just that I slid off one of my shoes and rubbed Nate's leg with my foot.

I then in a soft sexy voice said, "You could sleep on the floor."

Nate looked at me with his eyes wide open and whispered, "What are you doing?"

I asked in the same sexy voice, " I'm not doing anything bad am I?"

Nate said in a controlled voice "No its not bad."

Then I moved my foot up higher loving the effect I was having on Nate and said, "When I do something bad you must let me know."

Then Nate just nodded and finished his wine in one gulp and I was loving it. Nate was so cute trying to act normal while I was toying with him in public. I was on the edge of my seat now and my foot was up at the top of his leg. I could tell Nate was using all his will power to look normal. Then I really wanted to push him over the edge so without any thought except how fun this was I softly rubbed Nate's very hard cock with my foot.

Nate jumped up and said, "Check PLEASE!"

Nate was silent all the way home and I was afraid my kidding around made him mad. We got home and Nate opened the door and let me in first and came in after and locked the door. He then turned around and grabbed me and kissed me ravenously. I kissed him back but he had complete control.

I felt myself react all over to his passion I knew that my body was preparing itself to be fucked. My nipples were tingling and hard as rocks my new sex was wet and pulsing and my knees were so weak I could not stand without Nate holding me.

Nate just about ripped my clothes off of me by this point all that I had left on was my new lacey panties. There was the sent of sex in the air and I knew it was coming all from me.

Then Nate picked me up in his arms and said, "I love you Angie." and I responded, " I love you too Nate."

Then Nate carried me to the bed and laid me on it, he looked down at me devouring me with his eyes. Then Nate started pulling down my panties and I tilted my hips up so he could get them off easier.

Then Nate quickly undressed in front of me and I saw his handsome chest and well toned body. The he slid off his briefs and I saw that Nate's cock was huge and I thought, He is going to push that in me and fuck me like a woman and I am so ready for it."

Nate went to the foot of the bed and spread my legs and crawled between them but he stop short. I thought, "Why is he stopping down there?"

Then I found out, he started kissing my new sexual slit. He did not stop with just kissing it his tongue pressed in me and found my clit and started circling it sending me into sensory over load. I was moaning loudly by the time I felt his finger enter me from back and push in me.

Nate had me going crazy, I realized I was screaming, "OH GOD YES OHHHHHHYESSS!!!!"

Then I had something that just calling it an orgasm did it a great injustice. They talk about fireworks, earthquakes, and explosions but none of those word could express what Nate did to me. What Nate did to me made me regret all the time I spent as a man and was denied this pleasure epiphany.

Nate stopped and I laid there a moaning puddle wanting more then I felt Nate go on his knees. He lifted and spread my legs even more so I would be in the perfect position. Then I felt Nate's cock take it's property as he pushed in me slowly. Then he partially pulled out then pushed back in deeper. Nate repeated the process over and over till he was fucking me hard and fast.

I was close to my forth huge orgasm and Nate knew it but he stopped and just whispered, "You enjoyed teasing me in the restaurant didn't you? So it is pay back time."

Nate then just traced my wet pulsing lips with the tip of his cock driving me insane. I tried to grab it and push it in me or push up on to it. But Nate easily stopped me. I had to have Nate finish me but he just continued to tease me.

Then he said, "You asked if you were being bad and I said no. So if your a good girl I will give you what you want. Will you be a good girl? Tell me are you my good girl?"

I begged "Yes I am your good girl. PLEASE!"

Nate then said, "Well good girls don't fuck men their not going to marry. So is my good girl going to marry me and be my wife."

I was overwhelmed in lust but I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Nate so I said, "YES I LOVE YOU AND I WILL MARRY YOU NOW PLEASEEE!"

As Nate continued to tease me with his cock and said, " So tell me what my good girl wants?"

I screamed, " YOUR GOOD GIRL WANTS YOU TO FUCK HER BRAINS OUT!"

Then Nate flipped me on my belly and lifted my hips and gave me two more orgasms from the back. I then felt him is cock jerk inside me and then go soft. Then we just laid there my best friend, my lover, my future husband, and my soul mate and went to sleep.

*****

David disconnected his telepathic link with Angie and thought, " It all worked out as hoped, Nate is going to marry his soul mate."

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Anoth good story.

didyouwrit a collection before you started posting them? I Iove your writing.

Good Job, nice story.

This could be longer or even a short series but I still enjoyed this.

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers